The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0

Go down 
+21
Bleed Green
noeleen phoenix
Zadok
Harold
SP
Crystalismyname
Styles
Karl
Jericho
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
Nova
Oriadon
Adam
RifRad
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
fuck
RED
TJ
Jarrett
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:10 am

Marik. Get on the c-box. NAO.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:22 am

Sam A-Ry wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
AJ: Oh no, I'm so scared. You're not even brave enough to show your damn face. How do you think you can beat a man like me? I'd be glad to put up the World title against you when I win it just so everybody can know what a fraud you really are. That's how confident I am of beating you.

Diego Garza

I wear this mask because it is sacred, but you like to act dumb and pretend that it means nothing, Well you'll get a huge surprise if you ever lose to a man in a mask. I really see you getting so much ahead of yourself that when it comes time for your title match with Dustin Shore, you'll crumble in defeat and then I'll be waiting to remove the scraps.

AJ: Not going to happen. But listen, I've got a main event to prepare for, seeing as I actually am in the main event. So I'll see you later, amigo.

Jones walks away.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:40 pm

I'm just wondering when Crush is going to be posted...
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:03 am

If there is a point anymore...

Monday night Terror 4/16/12

Evander Rayne vs Eric Lindgren. Rayne wins via pin-fall and attacks Eric post match but Michael DeJesus makes the safe.
Venom & Mark Jones vs Jerome Carter & Krimson. Venom pins Carter as Krimson just watches.
Alaster vs Aaron Kennedy. Alaster wins via KO since Kennedy is unable to continue. Post match, Alaster, Azazel and Nathaniel beat down Kennedy, Zayten comes out but they beat him down as well.
Daniel Evans vs Surge. Evans wins via pin-fall in the match of the night.
Casey Anomaly vs Sean Shamrock. Casey wins via pinfall and then gets jumped by Angel who posses with the Heavyweight title as the show ends.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:55 am

Dan Maskell is in his locker room preparing a promo
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:22 pm

OFF I will reply to you later Zad, busy as fuck today -__-
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:28 pm

Reposting it so it's all cute looking and shit. Quick results this week.

Monday Night Terror
4/16/12

Evander Rayne vs Eric Lindgren.
Rayne wins via pin-fall and attacks Eric post match but Michael DeJesus makes the safe.

Venom & Mark Jones vs Jerome Carter & Krimson.
Venom pins Carter as Krimson just watches.

Alaster vs Aaron Kennedy.
Alaster wins via KO since Kennedy is unable to continue. Post match, Alaster, Azazel and Nathaniel beat down Kennedy, Zayten comes out but they beat him down as well.

Daniel Evans vs Surge.
Evans wins via pin-fall in the match of the night.

Casey Anomaly vs Sean Shamrock.
Casey wins via pinfall and then gets jumped by Angel who posses with the Heavyweight title as the show ends.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:08 pm

OFF: Well let's RP that promo in the past. Alright?

Meanwhile, backstage:

Angel is seen backstage with the World Heavyweight Championship once again. Casey's nameplate is still on it, and he is surrounded by members of the Disciples and members of security. He looks at the camera zooming in on him...

"Why Casey? Why did you have to go and do this to yourself? You claim that this championship is your life, like your son or daughter. But let me put it to you this way: If you bring your son or daughter to a highly crowded area, and if someone wants them badly enough, do you or do you not believe that they will take them from you? You're supposed to keep a better hold on them, you're supposed to love them, supposed to cherish them... And this is the exact thing that I know you were going to do, just walking up and throwing this around. You look at the title and you feel like it's not anything but an accomplishment, and to a certain extent it is just that. What it meant to me is that I was the top dog in ECCW. No one could stand up to me. And after I was screwed at Slam-Mania, and after I was screwed in my rematch, I still don't believe you are the rightful champion."

He pauses for a moment, walking toward the camera.

"Casey, it's going to come down to one thing: How badly you want this back. See, everyone knows you're going to kick my ass, and I'm going to kick your ass in that steel cage. But what they don't know is how much will you have to carry on when it comes to these high offense matches. See, I've taken everything you've thrown at me, and I get up. I come out here each and every single week and I do things that most would consider to be impossible, simply because I'm able to. And when you've emptied your gas tank, when you've seemingly destroyed me, and when you turn your back to me, I will end you. Then who's going to stand up to me? Surge? I've beat him before, and cleanly. No roll-ups, no underhanded tricks, I straight up beat him. Will Williams? I've never had the honor of stepping foot in the ring with him, but I can guarantee you he will meet the same fate that I delivered to Surge. Like I've said Casey, one way or another, at Whiplash, you will be destroyed, even if it requires sacrificing myself in the process."

The camera zooms out to show Carmine handing Angel a screwdriver, at which point he pops out Casey's nameplate in the championship.

"If you want this back, then come... And... Get it."

The camera cuts with Angel thrusting the championship at the camera, blacking out the camera and leaving the audience in suspense.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:43 am

Initially, the crowd fail to react to this previously unheard theme, but as soon as the superstar with whom the theme belongs to makes his presence felt in the arena, the crowd erupts into boos. In walks the number 1 contender for the Crush World title, Adam Jones, who arrogantly shows off his Feast or Fired briefcase and walks down the ramp. After ignoring all the fans, AJ slides into the squared circle and grabs a microphone off the ring announcer, before placing his briefcase on the ground and adressing the ECCW audience.

AJ: My name is Adam Jones, but of course, anybody who hasn't been living under a rock will know that. That is because in the short time I have been in ECCW, I have risen to the top of Friday Night Crush and at Whiplash, I will challenge Dustin Shore for the Crush World title. And now that I have one of the best themes in ECCW history, I can add that to my list of attributes. I have the song, the charisma, the talent and the attitude to succeed here in ECCW and at Whiplash, I will prove that by taking down one of the veterans, one of the greats of not only this company, but professional wrestling as a whole.

The crowd boo this arrogant statement, but Jones merely shrugs them off and continues.

AJ: Boo me all you like. There is no getting around the fact that I am the hottest commodity in wrestling today and there is absolutely nobody who can stop me on my path to greatness. Not even Dustin Shore. And I know that I'll probably be one of the most hated champions in the history of ECCW, but let's be honest, who really cares about what any of you think? I'm the one in the ring, putting my livelihood on the line, you're simply getting fat off hotdogs and soda. None of you have a physique like mine, none of you have the talent to compare to me and I bet none of you could even lace up my boots correctly. So at Whiplash, I want you all to shut up and watch a great thing happen. ECCW will be changed forever, when I become Crush's World champion. Adam out.

Jones throws the microphone away, before hoisting his briefcase into the air and soaking in the boos of the crowd one last time, before heading backstage.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:32 am

Been quite busy and I will be gone tomorrow and Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:52 am

Jarrett wrote:
Been quite busy and I will be gone tomorrow and Thursday.

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 30 Tumblr_lx18qaYfVF1qci335o1_400
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:46 am

Threads dead.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:00 am

No it isn't.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:52 pm

Dan Maskell is in the hallway getting ready to do a promo
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:12 pm

Got concussion IRL. Feel like shit. Can't focus on shit. Can't see shit. Too bad I can't drive with my ears.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:20 pm

Zadok wrote:
Got concussion IRL. Feel like shit. Can't focus on shit. Can't see shit. Too bad I can't drive with my ears.

How did it occur?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:49 am

I'm back now, don't fear.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:43 pm

Adam Jones is backstage, happy with his victory over Dustin Shore in Crush's tag team main event.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:54 pm

Omega walks around backstage. Nothing but that.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 4:21 pm

Sam A-Ry wrote:
Zadok wrote:

How did it occur?

Back set a volleyball with my 32" vertical, lost balance in mid air, fell on back of my head.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 4:24 pm

Post 500 for the win.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:48 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Adam Jones is backstage, happy with his victory over Dustin Shore in Crush's tag team main event.

*Low and behold, the Cursh World Champion, Dustin Shore, comes up to Adam Jones with the title on his shoulder.*

Dustin Shore: Three weeks, it has been. First week, you get the drop on me with a low blow. Not cool. Second week, you sit in and watch me make an example of Daniel Evans, no doubt taking notes. Week three, you get to put that knowledge to practice and you got Dan Maskell to help you beat me and Leopold. I'll admit, you've got me more worried than Oliver Walker did. He was emotional, unfocused. Sometimes that helps, sometimes it doesn't. SlamMania was one of those times it doesn't. You, you're playing it smart. You've left your mark as a World Title challenger, and as much as I dislike the air of entitlement and the smug attitude, you've got the makings of a champion in you. But you need to know, Whiplash will not be your night. Every brilliant scheme you've ever used, I've used at least twice in my career. You can't get a sense of a three-year career from two matches. As hungry as you are, you've never known what it is like to be a World Champion. I know, and I know what it is like to lose it. And I refuse to lose it to someone who I dislike so fundamentally as yourself. I said I was worried, but don't mistake me. You impress me, but not for one second do you intimidate me.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:35 pm

*New Terror General Manager Robert Cairo is in his office, drafting up the card for tomorrow*

*Will Williams is polishing that kickass Legends title of his*

*Roger and Roy do what they do*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:37 pm

OT- AYEEE TEQUITOOOO

Alex Nova arrives and makes his signature Nova-face. His tag-team belt slung over his shoulder til ______ bumps into him.

Krimson also lurks in the dark corridor
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:41 pm

TEQUITO! wrote:
*New Terror General Manager Robert Cairo is in his office, drafting up the card for tomorrow*

*Will Williams is polishing that kickass Legends title of his*

*Roger and Roy do what they do*

Surge walks up to Will and they start making out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0
Page 30 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next