The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0

Go down 
+21
Bleed Green
noeleen phoenix
Zadok
Harold
SP
Crystalismyname
Styles
Karl
Jericho
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
Nova
Oriadon
Adam
RifRad
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
fuck
RED
TJ
Jarrett
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:23 pm

*ECCW Champion Dustin Shore is backstage, furious over Adam Jones' recent shows of disrespect.*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:26 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:
"CPW, the newest company to hit the scene. Not that you'd care, since you're all ECCW and nothing anywhere else. Second, how did I plan on taking you down? Why would I tell you something like that? It's my plan to unseat you, not Surge or Casey, you. So if I tell you my plan, than it won't work. I'm not your average customer Jarrett, I know how things work. I guarantee that when I do become the man here, you'll never see the light of day ever again and you'll have to move on to EFNW, the company you call second best. And there, you'll get your ass kicked by Cyrus Black, Harry Jones and me again and again, and then you'll leave EFNW."

The fans boo Omega as he raises his hand into the air.

"And about 3XW, 3XW is twice the company ECCW will ever be!"

The fans let out a 3XW chant as Omega smirks.
"Right, right ... that must be why it folded not too long ago right? Because it's not like ECCW is still putting on weekly events or anything, and 3XW is still the biggest thing out there. Not. It went under before EFNW did and that is saying something. At any rate, I'm not going to go on about EFNW or anywhere else any longer. Because the fact of the matter is, we are both here in ECCW right now and that is where I am staying, I don't know about you. Challenge my spot all you want, I don't care what you say, you won't ever take it."
"Jarrett I've had enough of your bullshit! The only reason 3XW went under is because the douches who ran the network 3XW was on decided to fuck 3XW in the ass and leave it at that. Now, what's the next pay-per-view here? Whiplash? Yeah, Whiplash. I propose a match. Jarrett Calloway vs. Omega. We'll see who the better man is between us. You see Jarrett, these people may cheer you, they may chant your name, but are you truly worth MY time? No. Are you worth their time? Yes. Your a pathetic excuse for a human being, and the only reason your at the top here is because no one else in the back is man enough to stand up to you. Harry Jones isn't ECCW, he had the balls to stand up to you. I'm barely ECCW. I'm more EFNW, 3XW, CWW and CPW. I have the balls to stand up to you. Harry may have failed, but that's because it was ECCW's turf, Slam-Mania! This time, between you and me, it still may be ECCW turf, but I have an ECCW contract, so it's my turf just as much as your's! Whadd'ya say Jarrett? Whiplash, Omega vs. Jarrett Calloway."

Omega smirks in the ring and extends his hand to seal the deal.
"You're more of a man than Harry Jones? I've never wrestled a match with you ever, but I've also never seen you wrestle a match any better than most of Harry's.You can be as much of a man as you want, but that doesn't make you a wrestler. ECCW has some superstars and I like to think of myself as one too, but there are a select few that belong to a group of real wrestlers. People that are always being praised for their work, allow me to throw out a few names. Sorry Mr. Jericho for mentioning them, but Cyrus Black. Surge, Twista XL. Neville Ryan, Casey Anomaly. Dustin Shore, Dan Maskell. That's not everyone, but I could go on and on about it. People are always talking about what great matches they have put on and how they actually define what a wrestler should be. I personally like to think that I'm on that list for many people, given that I've proven enough to the fans throughout the years. I firmly believe I have. But as for you, you don't seem to think I'm so great at all. Not to get cocky, but I'm cautiously confident that I'm better than you."

The fans eat that last comment right up and cheer Calloway on.

"Do you really want to hear my response to your challenge?"
"The thing about me is, I don't brag about the quality of the match. The match only matters if you win. Whether I'm wrestling Casey, Surge, Cyrus, if it's a win, I talk about it, if it's a loss, why the HELL would I care? Now Jarrett, if you truly think that you are better than me, all I want is a match. Jarrett Calloway vs. Omega, Whiplash, April, 2012. Who is the better man between the both of us? Why don't we find out. You may be cautiously confident, but I'm aggressively confident in my being better than you. I. Want. One. Match!"

The fans boo Omega as he once again extends his hand to make the match official.

"It's what the fans want Jarrett. Are you a man of the fans? Or are you a man of yourself?
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:57 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Will: I want to go full on murder though, like to the point where the cops won't recognize them.

"Well, if they knew them in the first place... Maybe 'identify' would've been a better word. Or, 'toaster'. Toaster. Toast with the most-er."
"Alright Mr. Correct Noun Police. So...bum a smoke?"

off: I RP like you now.

Surge dispenses cigars out of the mouth of his mask with some amusing sound affects.

"There we go, down the slope, oh I'm going zip zop zubbity bop!"

He hands one to Will.
As the two of them smoke, Will plays this on his guitar
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:20 pm

The Legend Of Casey wrote:
OFF What's whiplashes date?
OT: The 22nd. This can be found on the first page and on the website.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:28 pm

Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:
"CPW, the newest company to hit the scene. Not that you'd care, since you're all ECCW and nothing anywhere else. Second, how did I plan on taking you down? Why would I tell you something like that? It's my plan to unseat you, not Surge or Casey, you. So if I tell you my plan, than it won't work. I'm not your average customer Jarrett, I know how things work. I guarantee that when I do become the man here, you'll never see the light of day ever again and you'll have to move on to EFNW, the company you call second best. And there, you'll get your ass kicked by Cyrus Black, Harry Jones and me again and again, and then you'll leave EFNW."

"Right, right ... that must be why it folded not too long ago right? Because it's not like ECCW is still putting on weekly events or anything, and 3XW is still the biggest thing out there. Not. It went under before EFNW did and that is saying something. At any rate, I'm not going to go on about EFNW or anywhere else any longer. Because the fact of the matter is, we are both here in ECCW right now and that is where I am staying, I don't know about you. Challenge my spot all you want, I don't care what you say, you won't ever take it."
"Jarrett I've had enough of your bullshit! The only reason 3XW went under is because the douches who ran the network 3XW was on decided to fuck 3XW in the ass and leave it at that. Now, what's the next pay-per-view here? Whiplash? Yeah, Whiplash. I propose a match. Jarrett Calloway vs. Omega. We'll see who the better man is between us. You see Jarrett, these people may cheer you, they may chant your name, but are you truly worth MY time? No. Are you worth their time? Yes. Your a pathetic excuse for a human being, and the only reason your at the top here is because no one else in the back is man enough to stand up to you. Harry Jones isn't ECCW, he had the balls to stand up to you. I'm barely ECCW. I'm more EFNW, 3XW, CWW and CPW. I have the balls to stand up to you. Harry may have failed, but that's because it was ECCW's turf, Slam-Mania! This time, between you and me, it still may be ECCW turf, but I have an ECCW contract, so it's my turf just as much as your's! Whadd'ya say Jarrett? Whiplash, Omega vs. Jarrett Calloway."

"You're more of a man than Harry Jones? I've never wrestled a match with you ever, but I've also never seen you wrestle a match any better than most of Harry's.You can be as much of a man as you want, but that doesn't make you a wrestler. ECCW has some superstars and I like to think of myself as one too, but there are a select few that belong to a group of real wrestlers. People that are always being praised for their work, allow me to throw out a few names. Sorry Mr. Jericho for mentioning them, but Cyrus Black. Surge, Twista XL. Neville Ryan, Casey Anomaly. Dustin Shore, Dan Maskell. That's not everyone, but I could go on and on about it. People are always talking about what great matches they have put on and how they actually define what a wrestler should be. I personally like to think that I'm on that list for many people, given that I've proven enough to the fans throughout the years. I firmly believe I have. But as for you, you don't seem to think I'm so great at all. Not to get cocky, but I'm cautiously confident that I'm better than you."

"The thing about me is, I don't brag about the quality of the match. The match only matters if you win. Whether I'm wrestling Casey, Surge, Cyrus, if it's a win, I talk about it, if it's a loss, why the HELL would I care? Now Jarrett, if you truly think that you are better than me, all I want is a match. Jarrett Calloway vs. Omega, Whiplash, April, 2012. Who is the better man between the both of us? Why don't we find out. You may be cautiously confident, but I'm aggressively confident in my being better than you. I. Want. One. Match!"

The fans boo Omega as he once again extends his hand to make the match official.

"It's what the fans want Jarrett. Are you a man of the fans? Or are you a man of yourself?
There is an intense moment of silence as Jarrett Calloway stops to look directly at Omega, who is awaiting his reply. There is obvious tension in the air.

"You don't want to listen to me do you? That's a mistake you've now made repeatedly and a mistake you'll live to regret. You want an answer? I'll give you an answer. But don't get too excited, because it's not a good thing for you ... Omega, I say yes!"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:32 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:

There is an intense moment of silence as Jarrett Calloway stops to look directly at Omega, who is awaiting his reply. There is obvious tension in the air.

"You don't want to listen to me do you? That's a mistake you've now made repeatedly and a mistake you'll live to regret. You want an answer? I'll give you an answer. But don't get too excited, because it's not a good thing for you ... Omega, I say yes!"
I'm gonna use that attack now.

Jarrett reaches over and shakes Omega's hand, but Omega doesn't let go. Instead, he kicks Jarrett in the gut and sets him up for the 100% Bomb. Omega lifts Jarrett and hits the move, then stares down at him and rolls out of the ring, backing up the ramp as his theme plays.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:44 pm

/promo

Nice work.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:48 pm

Jarrett wrote:
/promo

Nice work.
Same to you.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:54 am

TEQUITO! wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Will: I want to go full on murder though, like to the point where the cops won't recognize them.

"Well, if they knew them in the first place... Maybe 'identify' would've been a better word. Or, 'toaster'. Toaster. Toast with the most-er."
"Alright Mr. Correct Noun Police. So...bum a smoke?"

off: I RP like you now.

Surge dispenses cigars out of the mouth of his mask with some amusing sound affects.

"There we go, down the slope, oh I'm going zip zop zubbity bop!"

He hands one to Will.
As the two of them smoke, Will plays this on his guitar

Will finishes, and Surge's mask is crying.

"Fuck cancer. YOLO, nigga!"
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:24 am

eccw.com exclusive interview with John Leopold

The camera shows Leopold sitting on a chair while dressed casual.

"Dan Maskell...you decided to attack Me at Slam-Mania and cost Me My match for the Legends Championship. You went on to say that it was nothing personal but just business. And you know, I think that if I were you I might have done the same thing. There is no better way to make a shocking return at the Show of Shows than get involved in a big match and leave your mark. No one remembers Will Williams or John Leopold from that match they all remember Dan Maskell. But Dan, you decided to jump on the wrong person. Because now I am coming after you. You cost Me My Slam-Mania victory, you cost Me the Legends title you made Me lose to Will. And now you think that you will intimidate Me with all that crap you've been saying for the past couple of days? That you will end My career? You say that you love ending careers yet I can't recall the last time you ended someone's career. In fact I don't remember you doing anything important in your little career. You don't intimidate Me. You are only a joke. At Whiplash I am going to shove your head straight up your ass and you will be the one that will leave as a different man. I am only going to leave as I came. John Leopold, someone who is better than you. Happy Easter Danny."

Leopold gets up and leaves as the screen fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:48 am

Application

Name: Mark "Razor" Jones
Gimmick: A Colorless face, who has a mean streak that the fans love
Height: 6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)
Weight: 309 lb (140 kg)
Hometown: Harlem, New York
Signatures: Snap overhead belly to belly suplex to an oncoming opponent, Razor Knee (Running high knee), Lifting sitout spinebuster, Double underhook backbreaker, Razor Bomb (Spinning powerbomb)
Finishers: Full Force Impact (Jackhammer), Inevitable Clamp (Hells Gate), Crash Landing (High Cross)
Entrance Music: 50 Cent - Ready for War (Instrumental)
Brand: Terror
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:11 am

Dan Maskell is in his locker room watching John Leopold's promo.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:34 am

Patron Saint of Pain wrote:

Adam Jones is sunndely standing next to him, Feast or Fired briefcase in hand.

AJ: That Leopold sure doesn't mince his words, does he? If I were you, I'd buy a time machine and go back to Slam-Mania so you could rethink jumping Leopold. However, seeing as you two are in a watchabe rivalry, how about I give you an opportunity to get into the main event on Crush?
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:02 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:

AJ: That Leopold sure doesn't mince his words, does he? If I were you, I'd buy a time machine and go back to Slam-Mania so you could rethink jumping Leopold. However, seeing as you two are in a watchabe rivalry, how about I give you an opportunity to get into the main event on Crush?

{Dan turns and stares at Adam before looking at his Case. Dan then smirks arrogantly}

'Thing is your not me though are you? See I wanted to make an impact and I did. John may not mince his words but I promise he will live to regret them. So what is this proposal or 'Opportunity' You got for me?'
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:13 pm

{Dan turns and stares at Adam before looking at his Case. Dan then smirks arrogantly}

'Thing is your not me though are you? See I wanted to make an impact and I did. John may not mince his words but I promise he will live to regret them. So what is this proposal or 'Opportunity' You got for me?'

AJ: Nothing much, just a chance to team up with greatness. I need to figure out Dustin Shore, Leopold wants you in the ring, pretty obvious that the main event of Crush this week should be Dan Maskell and Adam Jones vs John Leopold and Dustin Shore. You in?
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:26 pm

AJ: Nothing much, just a chance to team up with greatness. I need to figure out Dustin Shore, Leopold wants you in the ring, pretty obvious that the main event of Crush this week should be Dan Maskell and Adam Jones vs John Leopold and Dustin Shore. You in?

{A sick little smile can be seen on Dan's face following Jones proposal.}

'You know what? I am going to accept that offer. See it gives me a chance to put the fear of god in Leopold and well I also get to take a crack at Shore. So well done kid you got yourself a partner. Just don't screw up!'
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:55 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 Makeitrayne

I think I'm Big Meech, Larry Hoover
Whippin' work, hallelujah

One nation under God
Real n-ggas gettin' money from the f-cking start
I think I'm Big Meech, Larry Hoover
Gettin' work, hallelujah

One nation under God
Real n-ggas gettin' money from the f-cking start

Evander Raynes theme hits and the fans give him a slight mixed reaction. He walks out onto the ramp when his theme starts blasting through the speakers. The ECCW Television title is slung over his right shoulder. He stomps his way down the ramp. He stops and see's a guy with a Michael DeJesus sign and he rips in in half. He picks his title up and proceeds up the steel steps, wipes his feet, then enters the ring. He demands a mic and stands in the middle of the ring. His music fades away and the fans are letting themselves be heard giving him a boo-fest.

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 Evanderrayen
It's pretty clear, that I'm one of the most dominant superstars ever to step foot into an ECCW ring. Sure I'm not at the top yet, but after I'm done with this title.. I'll be moving on to the world heavyweight championship. But til den' I have a couple of things that I would like to talk to you about. As your television champion, I need to whoop any challengers ass in order to retain it. As you saw on last week that's exactly what I did to Michael, and boy I flattened him like an early morning pancake, know what I'm sayin'..? I know who dis' guy is, and lemme tell you, he don't scare me a bit. I mean my little boy back home can scare me, but that is just pathetic. I won DOOM, I won. I kept the world title on DOOM, I kept it. I won the ECCW Television title, I'm gonna' keep it. It's really simple, you just gotta use your head. Not only am I a big man, I've got brains too, so don't try'n fool me in that ring. The week before last week, I got my ass handed to me by Surge, and I shoulda' been more careful, but you know what, sometimes a good rape session knocks you back into reality, know what I'm sayin'..? I think that when a mere man steps into the ring with me, they try and picture me naked, but that's not a good idea, you don't want that. You want humor, come see me in the back. With that said, Michael I'll be ready for you, and your shenanigans whenever, wherever, you better be ready for mine.

The crowd burst into cheers and he lowers the mic for a second soaking it all in

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 Evanderrayen
I've gotta say, since day 1.. ECCW has been treating me really well. We have some great competitors here and it's no surprise they are the best company out there right now. I just wanna say thanks to the management for giving me these opportunities, and I will make the most of em. There is a lot of speculation on whether or not I will be making my presence felt on the grounds of EFNW, or the new CPW, and those are but just mere rumors, that I will ignore. I will not be traveling here and there, because that would be a mistake. It's better to accomplish more in one area first, than to go on and be greedy and look for more. Patience is all it takes, and look at what it's done fo me'. Evander Rayne is an ECCW superstar, and he will fight for ECCW, ECCW is in his blood, and there will come a time where I will represent ECCW as your World heavyweight champion of the world. Thank you.

Raynes theme hits and the fans give him a big pop, and he walks out of the ring. He heads up the ramp to the back and the screen fades to black.

Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:09 pm

Why is he giving a face promo a week after he attacked a face on Terror?

And @ Sam, accepted.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:15 pm

All part of the plan, I had a feeling you'd ask that lol
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:02 pm

{A sick little smile can be seen on Dan's face following Jones proposal.}

'You know what? I am going to accept that offer. See it gives me a chance to put the fear of god in Leopold and well I also get to take a crack at Shore. So well done kid you got yourself a partner. Just don't screw up!'

AJ: Me? Screw up? Yeah, that's gonna happen. Haha.

Jones pats Maskell on the back, before walking out of the locker room to prepare for the match.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:03 pm

.nova. wrote:
All part of the plan, I had a feeling you'd ask that lol
Sure. Keep on lying.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:21 pm

Are we going to be having a Terror tonight?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:24 pm

Well.. I thought it was a good promo ._.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:39 pm

For once, yes.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:41 pm

Jarrett wrote:
For once, yes.
Wooooo. With the new GM's or from you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0
Page 27 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next