The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0

Go down 
+21
Bleed Green
noeleen phoenix
Zadok
Harold
SP
Crystalismyname
Styles
Karl
Jericho
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
Nova
Oriadon
Adam
RifRad
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
fuck
RED
TJ
Jarrett
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:49 pm

Christian Storm arrives for the first time in thousands of years because his owner's a bitch and never gets off his ass to get to a computer.

That fat fuck...
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:56 pm

The biggest signee to ECCW in recent memory, Omega, arrives and walks around the arenw, taking a tour of the arena.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:03 pm

*Riff Radley, pissed about his terrible luck on not being able to get his match against Dustin Shore at Slam-mania, is walking around the arena, looking for someone to talk to.*
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:10 pm

RifRad wrote:
*Riff Radley, pissed about his terrible luck on not being able to get his match against Dustin Shore at Slam-mania, is walking around the arena, looking for someone to talk to.*

Christian Storm notices him walking around while pissing on a dead hooker. He puts his dick back in his pants and walks up to Riff.

"Hey man. You look pissed."
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:19 pm

That Niggas Crazy wrote:
RifRad wrote:

Christian Storm notices him walking around while pissing on a dead hooker. He puts his dick back in his pants and walks up to Riff.

*Riff stops and looks Christian up and down.*

Riff Radley
"I've never seen you around here. Granted I haven't been around much myself, but still. One could say I'm pissed, yeah. May I ask who is asking?"
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:21 pm

RifRad wrote:
That Niggas Crazy wrote:
RifRad wrote:

Riff Radley
"I've never seen you around here. Granted I haven't been around much myself, but still. One could say I'm pissed, yeah. May I ask who is asking?"

Looks at Riff like he's retarded.

"Nigga, I'm Christian Storm. The only one to win a Crush Legend's Title, TV Title and Hardcore Title without ever being here."

He takes a long drink of vodka and throws it at the hooker.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:43 pm

That Niggas Crazy wrote:
RifRad wrote:
That Niggas Crazy wrote:
RifRad wrote:

Riff Radley

"Nigga, I'm Christian Storm. The only one to win a Crush Legend's Title, TV Title and Hardcore Title without ever being here."

*Watches the bottle hit the hooker square in the face.*

Riff Radley
"Well, you're definitely familiar, but that's mostly because you remind me of Surge. But I'll be damned, I can honestly say I'm sorry for not knowing. You are quite the man! Name's Riff Radley, nice to meet you Christian."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:34 am

Alex Nova arrives thinking about cutting a promo, but then stops because all the times he has Evans was being a faggot and wouldn't even show up.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:15 am

'The Hardcore Assassin', Adam Jones is preparing for the Feast or Fired match at Slam-Mania.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:19 pm

Everything is finally settled at home, to bad I lost my GM spot but oh well, Oliver Walker promo to come.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:49 pm

*Will Williams walks around with his Legends Title, thinking about slashing John Leopold's tires*

*Roger Studley and Big Roy do henchman shit for Angel if the Disciples are still around*
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:30 pm

[G]Range wrote:
Everything is finally settled at home, to bad I lost my GM spot but oh well, Oliver Walker promo to come.
Let me make it easier for you, I started one a page or three back.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:51 pm

Oriadon wrote:
[G]Range wrote:

alright ill go get right on that!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:10 pm

Oriadon wrote:

Dustin Shore: When I first won the ECCW World Championship, I told myself I would not be like the former champion, Jarrett Calloway. Now, that's not me calling Jarrett an unworthy champion, not really. What Jarrett did was take the World Championship of ECCW and defend it against superstars representing the company, EFNW. While the tension between the two companies made for good television, and Powerplay became one of my favorite Pay-Per-Views last year, I still had a glaring problem with Jarrett's methods. You see, the World Title should be defended against the people who are out here, busting their asses under the ECCW Crush name, not EFNW. I worked and won a title match at the Royal Crumble, and that night, I promised to be a fighting champion. I would take on any and all challengers, from Crush, that were laid before me. Where Jarrett's efforts were focused outwards, mine are focused inwards. As the first new World Champion of the year, it is my duty to serve as a harbinger of the new breed, the symbol of the next generation taking that step up in 2012 to seize the brass ring!

*Dustin smiles and nods as the crowd cheers, but his face slowly becomes more somber.*

Dustin Shore: Being the fighting champion that I am, fresh off of my first defense at Heavy Metal, I was eager to know who my opponent would be going into Slam-Mania, the first time I would walk onto the big stage as defending champion. On Crush Friday night, we found out that man is Oliver Walker.

*There is a chorus of boos from the crowd.*

Dustin Shore: Now, Oliver Walker is -

Off: TBC by Granger

>>New attitude, new feel to the man as the new and official theme song of the next Crush World Champion, Oliver Walker fills the arena and the boos grow even louder as a sly smirk shows on Dustin face of course he was excepting no less from the newly found ego in Oliver Walker. From the back out comes walker with a skin tight black short sleeve shirt and a red leather jacket on over it with a pair of blacked out shades on his face. He pauses at top of the stage shaking his head with the beat to the song as he twirls the microphone he brought from backstage in his hand and stares towards the ring at Dustin Shore and begins to snicker and grin at him as he ignores the boos from the crowd. His music ends as he raises up his hand to the air and points it then at Dustin Shore<<

OLIVER WALKER --- Oliver Walker is? Let me go ahead and finish that statement for you because I know that these loving and adoring ass kissers would love to hear your lies about me but nah... not me. I am kinda not in the mood today to just keep hearing your voice going blah... blah... blah... so let me tell the truth on who I am! My name is Oliver Walker! [The crowd erupts in loud boos which Oliver lowers and shakes his head at.] You could be a little more creative you know? it is not like I was not expecting that or something. So now if you would all shut up and learn some damn respect! I am Oliver Walker and I am the best on this entire roster, in this entire company! I am the future and people like my challenger for Slam-Mania, Dustin Shore are the has-beens and my generation are going to dethrone them! People like Jarrett... Harry... Chris Xtreme... Adrian... all of them in the same category as you Dustin! People that everyone is tired of seeing! Thank God that Adrian and Chris fled like most "SMART" workers but what about you Dustin? What are you doing here taking MY spotlight?! you think you can just bury everyone to make your legend? YOUR FUNNY! I am tired of people like you and your ass kissing fans and that is why at Slam-Mania I will end your career! I will do what I have planned to do for months!

The crowd erupts into even more boos interrupting the angry rant from Walker which only adds more anger to him as he stares out at the crowd as he can not believe they had the audacity to stop him. He raises the microphone to his lips and screams into it to overpower the fans.

OLIVER WALKER --- Oh you got me! You are all idiots, you know that right?! I do not care what any of you say or do because I know I am wealthier, better looking, and just all together better than all of you... that includes you Shore! Stay jealous of whop I am because I have no time to listen just keep sayign my name and make me more famous! Trust me... I do not mine! I will beat you Sho....

TBC: He knows who.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:32 pm

[G]Range wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
[G]Range wrote:

alright ill go get right on that!
OT: You never lost it.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:37 pm

RED wrote:
eccw.com exclusive

John Leopold is already in the ring dressed in a white t-shirt and blue jeans. Leopold gets a microphone as the crowd cheers for Leopold.

"Slam-Mania is on the way and by the looks of it this is going to be the biggest Slam-Mania in the history of ECCW! Finally one of the biggest rivalries in ECCW will come to a head as Jarrett Calloway will meet Harry Jones! I can't wait for that one. Of course Dustin Shore is defending the ECCW World title against Oliver Walker...I'm sorry, Oliver who?"

Leopold laughs.

"Anyway, Angel defends the ECCW Heavyweight Championship against Casey and Daniel Evans and the match card goes on and on with big matches. The reason I'm out here though is to talk about My match at Slam-Mania against Will Williams for the Legends Championship. Now, I know Will for a long time. We've been in the ring on more than one occasions and it's no secret that we have never seen eye to eye together. But with Slam-Mania coming up, I think that it would be great if Will and I can exchane a few words and you know, explain to the audience what exactly keeps us from seeing eye to eye. So Will are you going to give us the honor of dragging your perfectly shaven ass out here?"

Leopold waits as the crowd is hot.

TBC by Will.

---
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:04 pm

RifRad wrote:
That Niggas Crazy wrote:
RifRad wrote:
That Niggas Crazy wrote:
RifRad wrote:

Riff Radley

Riff Radley
"Well, you're definitely familiar, but that's mostly because you remind me of Surge. But I'll be damned, I can honestly say I'm sorry for not knowing. You are quite the man! Name's Riff Radley, nice to meet you Christian."

"No. Dont say I remind you of him. He might kill both of us."

He looks over his shoulder, scared and then shudders

"That's the last time I ever get raped."
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:59 pm

That Niggas Crazy wrote:
RifRad wrote:
That Niggas Crazy wrote:
RifRad wrote:
That Niggas Crazy wrote:
RifRad wrote:

Riff Radley

Riff Radley

"No. Dont say I remind you of him. He might kill both of us."

He looks over his shoulder, scared and then shudders

"That's the last time I ever get raped."

*Riff leans in close and whispers.*

Riff Radley
"He knows. He ALWAYS knows."

*Riff looks around to make sure his father doesn't appear randomly and turns back to Christian.*

Riff Radley
"Anyways, I'm looking for something to do in this company. Mind if I ask management if I could get a match against you? You seem like quite the respectable man, maybe if we have a great match, I might get somewhere around here."
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:42 pm

[G]Range wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Dustin Shore: When I first won the ECCW World Championship, I told myself I would not be like the former champion, Jarrett Calloway. Now, that's not me calling Jarrett an unworthy champion, not really. What Jarrett did was take the World Championship of ECCW and defend it against superstars representing the company, EFNW. While the tension between the two companies made for good television, and Powerplay became one of my favorite Pay-Per-Views last year, I still had a glaring problem with Jarrett's methods. You see, the World Title should be defended against the people who are out here, busting their asses under the ECCW Crush name, not EFNW. I worked and won a title match at the Royal Crumble, and that night, I promised to be a fighting champion. I would take on any and all challengers, from Crush, that were laid before me. Where Jarrett's efforts were focused outwards, mine are focused inwards. As the first new World Champion of the year, it is my duty to serve as a harbinger of the new breed, the symbol of the next generation taking that step up in 2012 to seize the brass ring!

*Dustin smiles and nods as the crowd cheers, but his face slowly becomes more somber.*

Dustin Shore: Being the fighting champion that I am, fresh off of my first defense at Heavy Metal, I was eager to know who my opponent would be going into Slam-Mania, the first time I would walk onto the big stage as defending champion. On Crush Friday night, we found out that man is Oliver Walker.

>>New attitude, new feel to the man as the new and official theme song of the next Crush World Champion, Oliver Walker fills the arena and the boos grow even louder as a sly smirk shows on Dustin face of course he was excepting no less from the newly found ego in Oliver Walker. From the back out comes walker with a skin tight black short sleeve shirt and a red leather jacket on over it with a pair of blacked out shades on his face. He pauses at top of the stage shaking his head with the beat to the song as he twirls the microphone he brought from backstage in his hand and stares towards the ring at Dustin Shore and begins to snicker and grin at him as he ignores the boos from the crowd. His music ends as he raises up his hand to the air and points it then at Dustin Shore<<

OLIVER WALKER --- Oliver Walker is? Let me go ahead and finish that statement for you because I know that these loving and adoring ass kissers would love to hear your lies about me but nah... not me. I am kinda not in the mood today to just keep hearing your voice going blah... blah... blah... so let me tell the truth on who I am! My name is Oliver Walker! [The crowd erupts in loud boos which Oliver lowers and shakes his head at.] You could be a little more creative you know? it is not like I was not expecting that or something. So now if you would all shut up and learn some damn respect! I am Oliver Walker and I am the best on this entire roster, in this entire company! I am the future and people like my challenger for Slam-Mania, Dustin Shore are the has-beens and my generation are going to dethrone them! People like Jarrett... Harry... Chris Xtreme... Adrian... all of them in the same category as you Dustin! People that everyone is tired of seeing! Thank God that Adrian and Chris fled like most "SMART" workers but what about you Dustin? What are you doing here taking MY spotlight?! you think you can just bury everyone to make your legend? YOUR FUNNY! I am tired of people like you and your ass kissing fans and that is why at Slam-Mania I will end your career! I will do what I have planned to do for months!

The crowd erupts into even more boos interrupting the angry rant from Walker which only adds more anger to him as he stares out at the crowd as he can not believe they had the audacity to stop him. He raises the microphone to his lips and screams into it to overpower the fans.

OLIVER WALKER --- Oh you got me! You are all idiots, you know that right?! I do not care what any of you say or do because I know I am wealthier, better looking, and just all together better than all of you... that includes you Shore! Stay jealous of whop I am because I have no time to listen just keep sayign my name and make me more famous! Trust me... I do not mine! I will beat you Sho....

Dustin Shore: Oliver!

*It is a shout from Dustin that breaks Oliver's monologue, and the ECCW World Champion takes a sep towards him.*

Dustin Shore: You didn't let me finish. May I?

*Dustin waits for Oliver to say something, but he doesn't. Dustin nods and continues.*

Dustin Shore: I meant to say, Oliver Walker is not so different from another young buck I remember. A kid fresh into the big leagues, determined to own the world from his first night. A kid who thought the world owed him something, that those who worked in this profession should give him their hands and raise him up like a gift from the gods. Because that was what he knew he was, a man brimming with charisma and natural talent. He was better than everyone else. Then he got a reality check.

*The crowd cheers, and Dustin gives the camera a knowing look.*

Dustin Shore: Oliver, I've got a message for you...you're not going to end my career at Slam-Mania. Truth be told, I don't like your odds of getting this title either. It's not for a lack of skill, because I've wrestled you before. You're impressive between the ropes, and you've got your vocabulary together. On paper, you look like a competitor...no, a champion. When the company sees someone like you, or Riff Radley or Adam Jones, they decide to test you. They want to know if you have that...something special. You passed the first round, and the second. You won your matches and made it to Slam-Mania. But, to your detriment, your final test won't be administered by management, the kind of people who only read what is 'on paper'. I am your final instructor, Oliver. I am the World Champion, the measuring stick. I am your last obstacle. And knowing what it takes to get here, I can't help but feel you are missing something, for all you've got going for you. Could be your theme music, your knee pads...or it could be something more important.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:04 am

RED wrote:
RED wrote:
eccw.com exclusive

John Leopold is already in the ring dressed in a white t-shirt and blue jeans. Leopold gets a microphone as the crowd cheers for Leopold.

"Slam-Mania is on the way and by the looks of it this is going to be the biggest Slam-Mania in the history of ECCW! Finally one of the biggest rivalries in ECCW will come to a head as Jarrett Calloway will meet Harry Jones! I can't wait for that one. Of course Dustin Shore is defending the ECCW World title against Oliver Walker...I'm sorry, Oliver who?"

Leopold laughs.

"Anyway, Angel defends the ECCW Heavyweight Championship against Casey and Daniel Evans and the match card goes on and on with big matches. The reason I'm out here though is to talk about My match at Slam-Mania against Will Williams for the Legends Championship. Now, I know Will for a long time. We've been in the ring on more than one occasions and it's no secret that we have never seen eye to eye together. But with Slam-Mania coming up, I think that it would be great if Will and I can exchane a few words and you know, explain to the audience what exactly keeps us from seeing eye to eye. So Will are you going to give us the honor of dragging your perfectly shaven ass out here?"

Leopold waits as the crowd is hot.

TBC by Will.

---
off: I'll be sure to post a response tomorrow, but for now I'm really tired and TJ needs his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:47 am

Harry Jones vs Jarrett Calloway II

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 14 Jcallo10

The Ultimate Showdown
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:02 am

Kira wrote:
Harry Jones vs Jarrett Calloway II

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 14 Jcallo10

The Ultimate Showdown

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:30 pm

Oriadon wrote:
[G]Range wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Dustin Shore: Oliver!

*It is a shout from Dustin that breaks Oliver's monologue, and the ECCW World Champion takes a sep towards him.*

Dustin Shore: You didn't let me finish. May I?

*Dustin waits for Oliver to say something, but he doesn't. Dustin nods and continues.*

Dustin Shore: I meant to say, Oliver Walker is not so different from another young buck I remember. A kid fresh into the big leagues, determined to own the world from his first night. A kid who thought the world owed him something, that those who worked in this profession should give him their hands and raise him up like a gift from the gods. Because that was what he knew he was, a man brimming with charisma and natural talent. He was better than everyone else. Then he got a reality check.

*The crowd cheers, and Dustin gives the camera a knowing look.*

Dustin Shore: Oliver, I've got a message for you...you're not going to end my career at Slam-Mania. Truth be told, I don't like your odds of getting this title either. It's not for a lack of skill, because I've wrestled you before. You're impressive between the ropes, and you've got your vocabulary together. On paper, you look like a competitor...no, a champion. When the company sees someone like you, or Riff Radley or Adam Jones, they decide to test you. They want to know if you have that...something special. You passed the first round, and the second. You won your matches and made it to Slam-Mania. But, to your detriment, your final test won't be administered by management, the kind of people who only read what is 'on paper'. I am your final instructor, Oliver. I am the World Champion, the measuring stick. I am your last obstacle. And knowing what it takes to get here, I can't help but feel you are missing something, for all you've got going for you. Could be your theme music, your knee pads...or it could be something more important.

>>Oliver just nods his head doing the beginning of this rant but shortly through it, he lowers his head and yawns while slapping Dustin right in the respect by checking his watch. Finally the rant comes to a close and by this time it is Oliver who is snickering and licking his lips in bit of some anger<<

OLIVER WALKER --- Oh I am missing something you say? Oh then what could it be!? Could it be the love from these adoring fans?! Oh! Oh! Could it be the lips of the bosses on my ass?! Or could it be the big major thing by the name of the Crush World Championship? Nope! It is not any of the options I just said because I know what I am missing and that is "SELF-RESPECT!" I can not respect myself until I take you down when it matters the most! This is not about that championship Shore, no this is much much more my friend! This match is about respect! I will make you respect me! I will make myself respect me! In my first ever Slam-Mania appearance I am going to shock this entire company by finally getting the win over you and holding up the Crush World Championship! This is not a prediction Dustin, these are my promises! I don't need these ass-kissers like you do. I have been on that side of the love and I have been on this side of the hate and trust me Shore... I LOVE THIS SIDE! I can not wait for Slam-Mania when I knock you out, pin you, and become the champion for more than one reason and a major reason is to hear all of these fans boo me at the top of their lungs out of jealousy! Dustin Shore, I will stand over you with MY championship in hand!
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:13 am

Haven't been home at all today, just wanted to explain the hour of my posting of the supershow.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:00 pm

eccw.com exclusive

We see Azazel, Alaster and Nathaniel standing around a can that has been set on fire.

"My brothers, the time has come...." War, or better known as Azazel, says.

"Tomorrow night we will bring something Pure down to Hell and break the fourth seal..." Alaster, who happens to be Pestilence, says.

"And our brother will be finally released..." Adds Nathaniel, mostly known as Famine.

"It will be the End of Days..." says Alaster.

Azazel, Nathaniel and Alaster raise their hands.
They start saying something together...

"Oh, Death, оh Death, oh Death,
What is this, that I cant see
with ice cold hands taking hold of me...
When God is gone and the Devil takes hold,
who will have mercy on your soul..."

The camera faids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0
Page 14 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next