The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0

Go down 
+21
Bleed Green
noeleen phoenix
Zadok
Harold
SP
Crystalismyname
Styles
Karl
Jericho
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
Nova
Oriadon
Adam
RifRad
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
fuck
RED
TJ
Jarrett
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:08 pm

Oriadon wrote:
*ECCW World Champion Dustin Shroe is backstage, wondering why everyone is getting so worked up since Crush is tomorrow night, when he meets ________________ in the hallway.*
OT: I thought the champ's name was Dustin Shore.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:35 pm

Oriadon wrote:
*ECCW World Champion Dustin Shore is backstage, wondering why everyone is getting so worked up since Crush is tomorrow night, when he meets Alex Nova in the hallway.*

He bumps into him and looks up at the slightly taller Shore

"Well, if it isn't the champ himself.. "
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:41 pm

.nova. wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
*ECCW World Champion Dustin Shore is backstage, wondering why everyone is getting so worked up since Crush is tomorrow night, when he meets Alex Nova in the hallway.*

Dustin Shore: How good of you to notice me, Alex. Though I guess the belt kinda gives it away. How's Kevin Evans?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:44 pm

Oriadon wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Dustin Shore: How good of you to notice me, Alex. Though I guess the belt kinda gives it away. How's Kevin Evans?

He strokes his chin

"Know what? He's good, but not good enough to get past me.. he's failed in the past, and I'm SURE, he'll fail yet again. How about you, are those pathetic wanna-be champions scaring you?"

He smirks
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:00 pm

.nova. wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

He strokes his chin

"Know what? He's good, but not good enough to get past me.. he's failed in the past, and I'm SURE, he'll fail yet again. How about you, are those pathetic wanna-be champions scaring you?"

He smirks
Dustin Shore: I'm not scared of any of them, but I'd be a fool not to watch them. At least one of them will be my opponent at Slam-Mania.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:08 am

Oriadon wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

He strokes his chin

He smirks
Dustin Shore: I'm not scared of any of them, but I'd be a fool not to watch them. At least one of them will be my opponent at Slam-Mania.

"That's not for sure yet.."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:39 am

Nova walks around and he's ready for Crush, because yesterday that faggot Michael Ausberry tricked him into thinking it was yesterday. So, fuck em, it's tonight, and Nova is training like mad when ______ approaches him
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:00 am

Azazel and John Leopold arrive
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:02 am

.nova. wrote:
Nova walks around and he's ready for Crush, because yesterday that faggot Michael Ausberry tricked him into thinking it was yesterday. So, fuck em, it's tonight, and Nova is training like mad when Adam Jones approaches him

AJ: Hey there, old buddy, old pal. I heard you're facing Michael Ausberry on Crush tonight and I just wanted to wish you good luck. Maybe, if you win, I might give you a title shot when I'm the Crush World champion.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:24 pm

Angel's music hits, and he appears on the ramp with a microphone in his hand. He's holding his title belt on his shoulder with the opposite hand, and begins slowly walking toward the ring, as the camera pans out. He gets to the ring, wiping his boots off on the apron, and climbs beneath the top rope. Immediately the crowd's pop turns to silence, and he begins to speak.

"It's that time of year again. Paths will cross, roads will have a dead end. Of course, I am referring to Slam-Mania. And if you want to compare Slam-Mania to a road or a highway, quite simply, if you're not fast enough, you don't make it. Plenty of people will miss Slam-Mania this year, no fault of my own, nor management's. Maybe they didn't make the most of opportunities, maybe something else clouded their view. Who knows. That aside, let's address my upcoming match at Slam-Mania."

Angel walks to the corner of the ring and lays his title down on the turnbuckle.

"At the moment, the guaranteed match for my Heavyweight Championship match is scheduled to be between Evans and myself. Now I can understand Slam-Mania is coming up and everything, and I know I have a huge target on my back in terms of who people come after when they're trying to make a statement, but it's getting a little ridiculous. So, Copeland, listen up. I'm going to propose a match for next week's Terror that will turn out well for the stacked card we have here on Terror and help out our friends over on Crush."

The crowd is silent, hanging on the words that Angel is about to say.

"Next week, I want a match between the two people that have been frequently targeting me the most over the past couple of weeks on Terror. Next week... Azazel, versus Casey Anomaly. Loser gets in to the Heavyweight title match at Slam-Mania, loser gets sent to Crush and is banned from the venue at Slam-Mania, and each Terror leading up to Slam-Mania. And I tell you what, since we appear to be having problems with officiating lately, I'll referee it myself. Azazel is a monster who is capable of manhandling Casey, and Casey is a cunning, high-impact guy who needs only one move to lay Azazel out and guarantee his spot on the card for Slam-Mania. If you guys are wondering why I'm not out here boasting about my win on Terror last week, it's because there isn't much time between this day and Slam-Mania, nothing is personal, it's business from here on out."

Angel pauses, sitting up on the turnbuckle where he laid his title, facing up the ramp.

"So, how about it Copeland? It's that time of year where you need to make something happen to guarantee your job, right? Get your ass out here and make something happen."

Angel stops and drops the microphone on top of his title, waiting for Copeland to make an appearance.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:19 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Nova walks around and he's ready for Crush, because yesterday that faggot Michael Ausberry tricked him into thinking it was yesterday. So, fuck em, it's tonight, and Nova is training like mad when Adam Jones approaches him

AJ: Hey there, old buddy, old pal. I heard you're facing Michael Ausberry on Crush tonight and I just wanted to wish you good luck. Maybe, if you win, I might give you a title shot when I'm the Crush World champion.

He looks at him for a second and chuckles before replying

"Come on.. really? Do any of you actually think you can step toe-to-toe with Dustin Shore? Can't you see? This is all a big game, and you guys are being set up.. sure you don't have to listen to me, but I know the truth. None of you will beat Shore."
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:21 pm

Zadok wrote:

Angel's music hits, and he appears on the ramp with a microphone in his hand. He's holding his title belt on his shoulder with the opposite hand, and begins slowly walking toward the ring, as the camera pans out. He gets to the ring, wiping his boots off on the apron, and climbs beneath the top rope. Immediately the crowd's pop turns to silence, and he begins to speak.

"It's that time of year again. Paths will cross, roads will have a dead end. Of course, I am referring to Slam-Mania. And if you want to compare Slam-Mania to a road or a highway, quite simply, if you're not fast enough, you don't make it. Plenty of people will miss Slam-Mania this year, no fault of my own, nor management's. Maybe they didn't make the most of opportunities, maybe something else clouded their view. Who knows. That aside, let's address my upcoming match at Slam-Mania."

Angel walks to the corner of the ring and lays his title down on the turnbuckle.

"At the moment, the guaranteed match for my Heavyweight Championship match is scheduled to be between Evans and myself. Now I can understand Slam-Mania is coming up and everything, and I know I have a huge target on my back in terms of who people come after when they're trying to make a statement, but it's getting a little ridiculous. So, Copeland, listen up. I'm going to propose a match for next week's Terror that will turn out well for the stacked card we have here on Terror and help out our friends over on Crush."

"Next week, I want a match between the two people that have been frequently targeting me the most over the past couple of weeks on Terror. Next week... Azazel, versus Casey Anomaly. Loser gets in to the Heavyweight title match at Slam-Mania, loser gets sent to Crush and is banned from the venue at Slam-Mania, and each Terror leading up to Slam-Mania. And I tell you what, since we appear to be having problems with officiating lately, I'll referee it myself. Azazel is a monster who is capable of manhandling Casey, and Casey is a cunning, high-impact guy who needs only one move to lay Azazel out and guarantee his spot on the card for Slam-Mania. If you guys are wondering why I'm not out here boasting about my win on Terror last week, it's because there isn't much time between this day and Slam-Mania, nothing is personal, it's business from here on out."

Angel pauses, sitting up on the turnbuckle where he laid his title, facing up the ramp.

"So, how about it Copeland? It's that time of year where you need to make something happen to guarantee your job, right? Get your ass out here and make something happen."

Angel stops and drops the microphone on top of his title, waiting for Copeland to make an appearance.

Zayten makes his usual sick entrance, rising from a ring of fire and stepping through it to large ovations. He is wearing black shades, black pants, a white tee and has his ECCW Pure Championship adorning his shoulder. He slides into the ring and stares longingly at the ECCW World Heavyweight Championship.

Zayten: Angel, I usually only come out to induce the rites of my forefathers and strike down the unworthy mortals that grace this company but tonight I made an exception. You are throwing your weight around and making matches. This Anomaly and Azazel thing sounds . . . delicious . . . but you seem to be under the impression that Azazel is going to MAKE IT to SlamMania. I have set my sights on the demon and throughout the ages it has been my people that have won out against his and so it shall continue. I refuse to let this match happen unless I'm a part of it. You see . . . Angel . . . you still hold the key to me unlocking my greatest power. My unlimitless potential is in your hands . . . and if I have to prize it from your cold, dead ones . . . I will.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:54 pm

.nova. wrote:
.nova. wrote:

"Come on.. really? Do any of you actually think you can step toe-to-toe with Dustin Shore? Can't you see? This is all a big game, and you guys are being set up.. sure you don't have to listen to me, but I know the truth. None of you will beat Shore."

AJ: You said I couldn't beat you, but I did so I'm not exactly one to listen to people put down my chances in the ring. But hey, you get rid of Ausberry, not for me, but for yourself, like I know you will, and who knows? You could be the catalyst for change here in ECCW.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:06 pm

.nova. wrote:
.nova. wrote:

AJ: You said I couldn't beat you, but I did so I'm not exactly one to listen to people put down my chances in the ring. But hey, you get rid of Ausberry, not for me, but for yourself, like I know you will, and who knows? You could be the catalyst for change here in ECCW.

"I know I'm ECCW's fastest rising star.. they're just waiting for the perfect chance to make it official. Once I get rid of Ausberry, then that's another step up the mountain for you. When you make it to the top, you face Shore, that is ... IF you make it to the top.. but if you were to kind of slip up there..if he were to knock you off, there's a heck of a long way of getting back up. Then it's down to the bottom of the heap for your sorry ass."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:05 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 10 Jeffhardyimmortalpurple

Name: Jack Alpha
Gimmick: Deep, soft spoken, original, mysterious
Height: 6'1
Weight: 215 lbs
Hometown: Bismark, North Dakota
Signatures: Flying forearm, twist of hate
Finishers: Shooting Star Press, Cross Rhodes (Called: Deathshot)
Entrance Music:
Brand: Terror
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:12 pm

*Riff arrives at the arena, wondering who his opponent will be on Crush. Not having much to carry anyways, he heads to the gym.*
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:44 pm

Adam wrote:
Zadok wrote:

Zayten makes his usual sick entrance, rising from a ring of fire and stepping through it to large ovations. He is wearing black shades, black pants, a white tee and has his ECCW Pure Championship adorning his shoulder. He slides into the ring and stares longingly at the ECCW World Heavyweight Championship.

Zayten: Angel, I usually only come out to induce the rites of my forefathers and strike down the unworthy mortals that grace this company but tonight I made an exception. You are throwing your weight around and making matches. This Anomaly and Azazel thing sounds . . . delicious . . . but you seem to be under the impression that Azazel is going to MAKE IT to SlamMania. I have set my sights on the demon and throughout the ages it has been my people that have won out against his and so it shall continue. I refuse to let this match happen unless I'm a part of it. You see . . . Angel . . . you still hold the key to me unlocking my greatest power. My unlimitless potential is in your hands . . . and if I have to prize it from your cold, dead ones . . . I will.

The Nightmare Among Men steps out onto the ring. He does not looked too pleased on bit. He stands on the stage and begins to pace back and forth. The chains on his jeans are swinging violently around his legs. A microphone is in his hand and he twirls it around as he lets the cheers soak in. Casey raises the mic to his mouth as he begins to speak.

"You know what Angel? Im sick. I fed up. I'm filled to the mother fucking bring with this anger that has been been boiling inside of my body and mind due to your incompetence and just you over all. I admit yes its partly due to cause I can't beat you. There just seems to be.. to be..

Casey laughs for a moment and runs his hand over his hair, knocking his hat off. But he doesn't care. Casey continues on.

[b]"... to be fucking something about you that I can't get, about fighting you. You always seem to best me and some how always seem to get me down or pull some trick out of your ass. I admit you have beaten me like a man but it doesn't always happen, othertimes you get your little butt buddies to come do your dirty work. It doesn't matter though you won. And you continued to win I couldn't fucking tell what it was. But now..."

Casey stops pacing and looks up at Angel with a sly smirk on his face.

"But now... I have had a reality check of sorts. I'm not sure how often you watch EFNW but I do hope you heard about the most recent pay per view's main event. Where me and our mentor the Exile went toe to toe. Which put me into check. Preparing for that match was like preparing to go to war. You have to get yourself in this.. different mental state, and have to prepare physically like never before. You wouldn't know though because you're career is still young. Mine is young but yours more so. You may possibly know if you were to go to that other little company where myself and our mentor wrestle but thats a discussion for another time.

He pauses looking at Zayten and Angel standing in the ring, not taking his eyes off of Angel and his belt.

"From the time leading up to my match with the Exile and after so, I have come to know myself better I guess. I know is hard to grasp your mind around it but let me put it in layman's terms for you: I reaized that while we were both trained by the same man he trained us completely differently. When I wrestled him I felt like I was wrestling you and myself at once. Which in a way gave me an edge. Now I am also willing to admit I have been underestimating you. Big time. But thats not all Angel. I have been underestimating myself."

Casey pauses once more as a 'Nightmare' chant starts. He nods and waits for then to calm down.

"While I was brawling with the exile, I found out so much about myself and I believe that I have unlocked so much more potential in my wrestling ability. I reached new limits I had no idea even existed and did the same for Cyrus. And with in these new limits, both physical and mental, I have come to understand that never have I been more sure I will reclaim MY ECCW Heavyweight Championship. I know I am not in Slam-Mania yet but there is still time and, as of recent, momentum on my side. Me and Azeal have both been on fire lately. Which may be a bad thing for you, ya little freak."

He said while pointing at Zayten.

"I claimed a few weeks ago I will be meeting you at Slam-mania and thats a date I plan on keeping even though my two future opponents, a man who is never around and a man who will finally fall at the feet of a legend, may be injured in the process."

Casey lets out a big exhale and a grin on his face emerges.

OFF kinda rushed but figured this would be a good opportunity to write a promo
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:02 pm

As Angel and Zayten are in the ring and Casey is on the ramp, Azazel comes out and he has a microphone in his hand. Azazel looks at Casey and they have an intense staredown. Azazel raises the mic to his mouth as he looks at Casey.

"You and I want the same thing. You and I both want a piece of that Angel with no wings and we both want to win the ECCW Heavyweight Championship at Slam-Mania. You are making your presence known almost as much as I do, and I like that. I don't have a problem with you. My problem is that all these fans and the people behind the scenes make you out to be the biggest star. But you are not. Thanks to them you are cursed. Cursed to be over-rated. But still, I don't have a problem with you."

Azazel then turns his look at the 2 men standing in the ring, Angel and Zayten.

"My problem is with you two over there. See, My intension is to destroy you Angel. But of course the management doesn't want Me to be the World Champion so there is problem number one. Zayten by the other hand is desperately trying to get on My nerves and he is doing a good job at it. That's problem number two. Now Zayten, I defeated you three weeks ago on Terror and I also defeated Angel on that same night. I don't understand why you keep coming back for more you little vamp. Maybe you like to get your ass kicked. I'm cool with that. But you are not getting into My way to Slam-Mania. Management is not getting in My way to Slam-Mania. Casey and Angel are not going to get in My way to Slam-Mania. God himself is not getting in My way to Slam-Mania. I will win the Heavyweight Championship and I will bring Hell on Earth. Because it's My destiny. It's ECCW's destiny. So Angel, I promise you that the end of days are coming for you. I will get you and I will tear you into pieces. But I will not send you to Heaven. I will send you and those who will attempt to stop Me, straight to the deepest, darkest place of Hell."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:39 pm

The camera heads over to a corner of the hallway where we see Alex Nova heading down and he has a few words before Crush

"So tonight, I square off against Michael Ausberry.. which is no big deal for me. What I do need to make sure of is Evan's little sneak attacks, or interferences..Kevin Evans, IF you come down to that ring during my match I swear to god, I will make your life a living HELL. If you don't, which you shouldn't, I can finish what I started on this piece of shit a couple weeks ago, and possibly, just POSSIBLY, end his career here tonight.. as if it ever started.."

He stretches his arms

"Get ready Kevin.. at Slam-Mania, when it comes down to you and I in the middle of that very ring, don't say I didn't warn ya.."

He pushes the camera out of the way as he continues down the hall
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:45 am

RED wrote:

As Angel and Zayten are in the ring and Casey is on the ramp, Azazel comes out and he has a microphone in his hand. Azazel looks at Casey and they have an intense staredown. Azazel raises the mic to his mouth as he looks at Casey.

"You and I want the same thing. You and I both want a piece of that Angel with no wings and we both want to win the ECCW Heavyweight Championship at Slam-Mania. You are making your presence known almost as much as I do, and I like that. I don't have a problem with you. My problem is that all these fans and the people behind the scenes make you out to be the biggest star. But you are not. Thanks to them you are cursed. Cursed to be over-rated. But still, I don't have a problem with you."

Azazel then turns his look at the 2 men standing in the ring, Angel and Zayten.

"My problem is with you two over there. See, My intension is to destroy you Angel. But of course the management doesn't want Me to be the World Champion so there is problem number one. Zayten by the other hand is desperately trying to get on My nerves and he is doing a good job at it. That's problem number two. Now Zayten, I defeated you three weeks ago on Terror and I also defeated Angel on that same night. I don't understand why you keep coming back for more you little vamp. Maybe you like to get your ass kicked. I'm cool with that. But you are not getting into My way to Slam-Mania. Management is not getting in My way to Slam-Mania. Casey and Angel are not going to get in My way to Slam-Mania. God himself is not getting in My way to Slam-Mania. I will win the Heavyweight Championship and I will bring Hell on Earth. Because it's My destiny. It's ECCW's destiny. So Angel, I promise you that the end of days are coming for you. I will get you and I will tear you into pieces. But I will not send you to Heaven. I will send you and those who will attempt to stop Me, straight to the deepest, darkest place of Hell."

Zayten smirks a little before pacing around the ring in a fleeting manner.

Zayten: To I, a man of infinite wisdom, educated not by books or scholars but by writing said books and being said scholar, the solution to these problems are simple. I have 1000's of years of knowledge at my disposal simply through experience and it is only a matter of unlocking the potential that I posses. It may lay deep within me but I can feel it rising, surfacing, bubbling to the . . . forefront. I have vowed since day one to strike down all those who oppose me . . . with zero remorse. I'm biding my time . . . you are all currently in the danger zone. And . . . to be frank . . . it doesn't look like any of you are getting out. I am vying for BLOOD. I don't care about petty wins or losses when it comes to matches with you Azazel, I purely want to hurt you. Damage you. SLAY the demon.

Zayten turns to Casey.

Zayten: You are an interesting prospect Casey. The nightmare, among men. I am THE nightmare. Not among men, for I am not of this mortal world, I am the nightmare of all things in any realm. I am the bane of your existence Anomaly. YOU aren't like the others, you think I'm a hinderance but must it be so? Fate and destiny have long played a role in the map of our lives that the dark lords so carefully plan out. What if this is meant to happen Casey? What if you've met . . . your idol. Our paths seem to be intertwined Anomaly. You can still be saved. When I unlock my potential my followers will bask in my glory, you could be one of them. Those who believe will survive . . . and those non-believers will exist solely at my discretion.

At this Zayten turns sharply towards Angel.

Zayten: You . . . sweet, sweet, heavenly Angel. You are one of the marked ones. One of the unfortunates. A casualty some may say . . . You are unlucky in that you hold the key.

Zayten points to the ECCW Heavyweight Championship.

Zayten: You hold the key that will allow me to unlock my true potential and send this company, this universe, tumbling down around me . . . Zayten, the master of destruction.

Zayten's eyes gleams and he bares his sharp teeth when . . .

OFF - Whoever to continue but perhaps it would be a good time for Jericho to show up? Maybe Evans? That's wishful thinking though . . .
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:54 pm

Name: Eric Lindgren
Gimmick: An obvious blue chipper, he's tasted success in CWW and thinks he can go higher here in ECCW. But to do this, he knows he must learn from the veterans and the greats of the industry, so will always try to talk to these people.
Height: 6 foot
Weight: 225lbs
Hometown: Hollywood, California
Signatures: Missile Dropkick, Famouser, Enzeguiri, Sleeper Hold, Triple Elbow Drop, Standing Moonsault
Finishers: California Connect (Superkick), SKO (Reverse Thrown Powerslam)
Entrance Music: Smoke and Mirrors (V3) by Jim Johnston
Brand: Terror
Pic base: Dolph Ziggler
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:06 pm

Alpha and Lindgren are accepted.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:15 pm

I'm going to have Jericho come out in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:49 pm

Will Crush be posted.. ?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:48 am

The fans in attendance are delighted to see Matthew Jericho come out onto the stage and begin strutting to the ring to join the four men currently in it. Perhaps they were anticipating the new Terror general manager instead. At any rate, Jericho enters the ring and gives a wave to the fans before settling in the middle of the four conflicting superstars and beginning to speak.

"Alright, you four. I hear all of your concerns. I've also been made aware that you were probably expecting to see your new Terror general manager Keith Copeland come out and settle this. Let's not criticize Mr. Copeland, he was about to intervene. He was a second away from making his way out here and settling the situation here, but I stopped him. Don't get me wrong. I have plenty of trust in Mr. Copeland, or else I wouldn't have chose him for the job. But this, this is Slam-Mania. He knows very well that he is under close evaluation and I cannot afford to allow anybody but me to be making a decision like this. Slam-Mania is my brainchild, it's something I want full control over. We all know what happened at this time last year when I was powerless and couldn't do anything Super Junior didn't want happening. But now, I am back to produce the best Slam-Mania ever. And you four are four of the biggest stars on Terror for sure, which means I have to be here to look at this. I have made a decision after hearing what you have to say."

He moves closer to Angel and Casey Anomaly, motioning to them.

"Casey, I hear what you are saying about Angel. We have seen some epic battles in the past between the two of you. It's nice to see you admit to losing a few, but you are not the only one who thinks that maybe you would have won a few had it not been for outside interference from Angel's Disciples. This leads me to my first decision. I'm going to give you one last shot at this. Casey Anomaly, at Slam-Mania, you will join Angel and Daniel Evans in fighting for the ECCW Heavyweight Championship. This is your last chance to do it right. And to help out, I'm banning the Disciples Matt Brooks and Deacon Carmine from ringside."

The fans cheer, happy to hear that there will be no interference from Angel's go-to group at the big event. Jericho moves to the other half of the ring to address Zayten and Azazel.

"As for the two of you, I don't want to see you interfering in that match either. I am not too concerned about that though, because you will both be quite busy that night. I'm booking the two of you in a match at Slam-Mania! But not just any match. It seems like you both not only want that ECCW Pure Championship, but you also want the blood of one another. And one of you is going to get that --"

Jericho stops to notice that Zayten is licking his lips.

"You know what, stop that."

Zayten stops and the crowd laughs.

"First blood!"

Without any further speaking, Jericho drops the mic and heads back up the ramp, slapping the fans' hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0
Page 10 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next