The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0

Go down 
+21
Bleed Green
noeleen phoenix
Zadok
Harold
SP
Crystalismyname
Styles
Karl
Jericho
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
Nova
Oriadon
Adam
RifRad
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
fuck
RED
TJ
Jarrett
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:37 pm

#TJForTerrorGM
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:37 pm

List:

-TJ
Jarrett wrote:
I agree with everyone that the situation regarding Terror management has gotten out of hand as of late. The sole reason that I did not act sooner is only because I've been awfully sick since Saturday. But now, I feel a bit better and I'm on spring break until the 16th, which means I should have more free time for a while to focus on ECCW. It needs more attention than it's getting, that I am aware of and willing to fix.

The reason why I am now so hesitant to give managerial positions to other users is that people are growing increasingly inconsistent. It has been a long time since ECCW has had a second GM that has actually stuck with the job. In fact, out of every person that has been GM so far, the only people that have for a respectable amount of time were:

- Richie, long ago
- Marik, more recently, yet seemingly so long ago
- Granger, his first time around and that only
- Capricorn, when he was running Doom
- RED, when he was running Doom
- Adrian, when Fight was still around and popular

That is all that comes to mind honestly. Therefore I am reluctant to give away the job again, because I've been let down as often as, if not more, than I've found success. I'd rather ECCW not be all about me running things, but if need be, that would have to be the way it goes. As far as the let downs go, they've been more frequent and consistent recently, especially on this site as opposed to WWE U, but particularly in the past half year. With that being said, I am still open to having someone else manage Terror. One thing I can guarantee however is that if things don't work out this time around, it will be the final time I offer a GM spot to anyone for a long time. How long "a long time" is will be determined by me. Hopefully that won't even be necessary. In a perfect world, I'd find a committed GM the first try this time.

And with that, I'm going to allow anybody to apply. If anyone is interested, then put your name out there by just posting here and saying you want the spot. But please, only put down your name if you know FOR SURE that you can and will be committed, on time, consistent, and able to do quality work. If you know you are not going to work as hard as you are able to, or won't be able to post shows on time, or won't have enough time in your schedule to be consistent with your job and be active, do not bother. I need someone good. Once I have a list of those interested and willing, I am going to let everybody vote. The people's vote may not be my final decision, although there is a good possibility that it could be. The vote is just to get the people's opinion and see what everyone else is thinking. With election season heating up, I figured it would be nice to hear from everybody on what they think about the situation and what they think should happen.

Also, an advance notice to whoever may or may not get the job. Do not expect complete freedom and control at first if you are appointed Terror GM.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:46 pm

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:21 pm

Jarrett wrote:
List:

-TJ
-RED
Jarrett wrote:
I agree with everyone that the situation regarding Terror management has gotten out of hand as of late. The sole reason that I did not act sooner is only because I've been awfully sick since Saturday. But now, I feel a bit better and I'm on spring break until the 16th, which means I should have more free time for a while to focus on ECCW. It needs more attention than it's getting, that I am aware of and willing to fix.

The reason why I am now so hesitant to give managerial positions to other users is that people are growing increasingly inconsistent. It has been a long time since ECCW has had a second GM that has actually stuck with the job. In fact, out of every person that has been GM so far, the only people that have for a respectable amount of time were:

- Richie, long ago
- Marik, more recently, yet seemingly so long ago
- Granger, his first time around and that only
- Capricorn, when he was running Doom
- RED, when he was running Doom
- Adrian, when Fight was still around and popular

That is all that comes to mind honestly. Therefore I am reluctant to give away the job again, because I've been let down as often as, if not more, than I've found success. I'd rather ECCW not be all about me running things, but if need be, that would have to be the way it goes. As far as the let downs go, they've been more frequent and consistent recently, especially on this site as opposed to WWE U, but particularly in the past half year. With that being said, I am still open to having someone else manage Terror. One thing I can guarantee however is that if things don't work out this time around, it will be the final time I offer a GM spot to anyone for a long time. How long "a long time" is will be determined by me. Hopefully that won't even be necessary. In a perfect world, I'd find a committed GM the first try this time.

And with that, I'm going to allow anybody to apply. If anyone is interested, then put your name out there by just posting here and saying you want the spot. But please, only put down your name if you know FOR SURE that you can and will be committed, on time, consistent, and able to do quality work. If you know you are not going to work as hard as you are able to, or won't be able to post shows on time, or won't have enough time in your schedule to be consistent with your job and be active, do not bother. I need someone good. Once I have a list of those interested and willing, I am going to let everybody vote. The people's vote may not be my final decision, although there is a good possibility that it could be. The vote is just to get the people's opinion and see what everyone else is thinking. With election season heating up, I figured it would be nice to hear from everybody on what they think about the situation and what they think should happen.

Also, an advance notice to whoever may or may not get the job. Do not expect complete freedom and control at first if you are appointed Terror GM.

Well I am interested.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:24 pm

I'm just glad you've got this sorted so this fed can run as smoothly as possible.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:38 pm

I wouldn't offer myself due to me being the champ.. but if I could choose any one it would be RED or TJ. Red having the experience of running DOOM for a while and RAW back on Grange's old fed. And TJ because Im interested to see how he will book/write shows. Nad I know he's creative as fuck sooo yeah.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:44 pm

RED would also be great. He kicked ass on Doom.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:45 pm

I'M ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL, GOD DAMMIT~!!
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:47 pm

I would state myself as eligible, but I'm busy with college, a job, and soon, probably 3DW. Also, Angel is on Terror. I wouldn't make myself the GM of something I'm currently on the roster of.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:49 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
Or this. If you've seen EFNW lately, you would know that he's kicking ass.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:10 pm

So far, the two options I am personally finding the most appealing are RED and/or TJ. Taking into consideration that Marik is doing EFNW, and that Angel and Casey are in a World title feud.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:49 pm

TEQUITO! wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:

Your signature. It's killing me.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:12 pm

Zadok wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:

It usually does.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:33 pm

TEQUITO! wrote:
Zadok wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:

It usually does.
The rape. They could not contain it.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:35 pm

The ECCW Heavyweight Champion is walking around the arena. He is talking to some crew members about how there are rumors of a new GM on Terror.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:57 pm

I'd happily throw my hat into the mix.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:01 pm

I'd think about becoming GM, but I haven't followed ECCW at all.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:05 pm

Adam wrote:
What if you, RED, and I all co-GMed?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:23 pm

Adam wrote:
What about the time not long ago when you GMed two Dooms and then left?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:19 am

TJ 2012
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:31 am

TEQUITO! wrote:
Adam wrote:

Sounds pretty sweet.

Jarrett wrote:
Adam wrote:

Accepted. I was a stoner and only starting college. I've now cleaned up a bit and I'm basically finished college. Fair enough reason to not consider me though.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:57 pm

Adam wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Adam wrote:

Sounds pretty sweet.

Jarrett wrote:
Adam wrote:

Accepted. I was a stoner and only starting college. I've now cleaned up a bit and I'm basically finished college. Fair enough reason to not consider me though.
Don't get me wrong though, I am well aware you can be a great booker / GM, but I am looking for the best. And while that could very well be you, I need consistency, and while I cannot speak for the present, your past doesn't match up with that of RED or TJ.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:08 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Adam wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Adam wrote:

Sounds pretty sweet.

Jarrett wrote:
Adam wrote:

Don't get me wrong though, I am well aware you can be a great booker / GM, but I am looking for the best. And while that could very well be you, I need consistency, and while I cannot speak for the present, your past doesn't match up with that of RED or TJ.

You have given it consideration J, and taking into account my past record, that's all I could ask for. I just hope we can get a reliable Terror GM
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:30 pm

Seriously though, us 3 could co-GM Terror. Give it a system of checks and balances in a way.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:37 pm

TEQUITO! wrote:
Seriously though, us 3 could co-GM Terror. Give it a system of checks and balances in a way.
Anyone that has been an ECCW GM knows that I check and balance everything. Even when I am not running Terror, I know every single piece of what is going to happen on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0
Page 22 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next