The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0

Go down 
+21
Bleed Green
noeleen phoenix
Zadok
Harold
SP
Crystalismyname
Styles
Karl
Jericho
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
Nova
Oriadon
Adam
RifRad
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
fuck
RED
TJ
Jarrett
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:50 pm

Jarrett wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Seriously though, us 3 could co-GM Terror. Give it a system of checks and balances in a way.
Anyone that has been an ECCW GM knows that I check and balance everything. Even when I am not running Terror, I know every single piece of what is going to happen on it.

What's going on the 13th of April, 2014?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:52 pm

Zadok wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Seriously though, us 3 could co-GM Terror. Give it a system of checks and balances in a way.
Anyone that has been an ECCW GM knows that I check and balance everything. Even when I am not running Terror, I know every single piece of what is going to happen on it.

Why would I give out a spoiler?
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:27 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:

Why would I give out a spoiler?
Why would Surge shit in the woods?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:19 pm

RED has family problems and everybody rallies around him but when Granger does they all criticize and fire him? Maybe I'll just go since I am OBVIOUSLY not welcomed.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:35 pm

тнєє gяαηgє wrote:
RED has family problems and everybody rallies around him but when Granger does they all criticize and fire him? Maybe I'll just go since I am OBVIOUSLY not welcomed.
It has nothing to do with not being welcome, it has to do with you missing your first two of three Terrors, dismissing it as family problems and stating that you'd be okay to do the next and then missing the next two after that.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:41 pm

Jarrett wrote:
тнєє gяαηgє wrote:
It has nothing to do with not being welcome, it has to do with you missing your first two of three Terrors, dismissing it as family problems and stating that you'd be okay to do the next and then missing the next two after that.
Power was cut off.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:42 pm

тнєє gяαηgє wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
тнєє gяαηgє wrote:
Power was cut off.
That's what I was referring to at the end, you said you'd be set to post this past Monday's, and here we are on Thursday, finally hearing from you.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:04 pm

Jarrett wrote:
тнєє gяαηgє wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
тнєє gяαηgє wrote:
Power was cut off.
That's what I was referring to at the end, you said you'd be set to post this past Monday's, and here we are on Thursday, finally hearing from you.

Yeah, power just now was cut on.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:18 am

Jarrett wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Fair enough.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:21 am

Dan Maskell is in the gym. Showing off his tried and tested boxing skills on a speedball.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:05 am

TEQUITO! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Fair enough.

It's a horrible system....
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:26 am

{Backstage in the locker room area. ECCW's Dan Maskell can be seen sitting on one of the benches against the wall. Dan leans back slowly resting his head on the wall. Dan is decked out in a Metal Mulisha T-Shirt, Black Tracksuit Bottoms and White Trainers.}

(Dan)
'Now I have said this a few times and I am sure no one really knows whether to take it for the truth. I never held any ill will or animosity towards John Leopold. I never did. That is the truth. At Slam Mania he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. However since then my opinions of him changed. My indifference towards him changed. When he openend his big mouth and decided to insult me. To disrespect me.'

{As Dan talks he clenches his fists.}

(Dan)
'You just had to do it didn't you John? You just had to open your big mouth and insult me? Because now instead of feeling indifferent to you John. Now I don't just feel animosity to you John. I Hate you. I now am making it my mission to hurt you. To destroy you. What I do to you will be unlike anything seen previously in ECCW. '

{Dan begins to seethe as he carries on.}

(Dan)
'See you may have had some wars in the past with Jarrett Calloway and Will Williams. They may have forced you to give your all to even come close to defeat them. However when you compare them to me. I am different breed. See I am completely different kind of animal to them two and anyone else in ECCW. Now do not get me wrong. This is no pathetic I am the best speech. Because I am not the best. This is me saying I am a completely different competitor to everyone else here. They all strive for their victories. They all want the fans to cheer them. They all want to win titles.'

{Dan leans forward and rests his arms on his knees.}

(Dan)
'I on the other hand don't. See I could care less about material items and fake adulation from the fans. Instead I care about destroying my opponents. I take my greatest satisfaction not from winning matches or hearing the fans cheer my name. Instead I take my satisfaction from knowing my opponent will not leave the ring the same man he was when he entered.'

{Dan stands up from the bench slowly.}

(Dan)
'I cripple people. I maim them. I like to leave both visual and mental scars. Unfortunately John. You will be the next to suffer at my hands. Shame is this did not need to happen. You had your chance to back down and you never took it. You listend to these people instead. Be ready John. As I will be seeing you again soon.'

{As Dan finishes talking he then makes his way to the door of the locker room. Dan opens the door before walking out. Dan then slowly walks down the hallway before dissapearing down one of the corridoors as the scene fades to black.}
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:54 am

Dancing Blacker wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Fair enough.

It's a horrible system....
That it is.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:03 pm

Also, what's with this new font? Anyone else seeing this?
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:14 pm

TEQUITO! wrote:
Also, what's with this new font? Anyone else seeing this?
I thought I was going crazy when I saw it change..

But I don't mind it I kinda like it actually.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:43 pm

So are we gunna get Terror or?

What's this font? Arial?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:56 pm

OT: I wondered how long it would take for someone to say something. Yes, it is Arial.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:07 pm

Jarrett wrote:
OT: I wondered how long it would take for someone to say something. Yes, it is Arial.

I like it, are you going to do Terror?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:14 pm

Adam wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Until further notice, yes.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:15 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Adam wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

So when should we expect the Monday show?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:29 pm

Adam wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Adam wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Today.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:05 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Adam wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Adam wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Today.

What are the results.

Match 1: Someone wins.
Match 2: Someone loses.
Match 3: ?????
Match 4: Profit!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:16 pm

Omega arrives to the ECCW arena and walks around backstage, smirking.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:35 pm

The ECCW Heavyweight Champion arrives to the arena with his usual grin on his face. Casey has come to the arena for Terror tonight and wondering if the rumors are true about yet ANOTHER new GM. He walks around trying to see if any one heard if the rumors had been true and if any one knew who it is.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:46 pm

Zadok wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Adam wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Adam wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Today.

What are the results.

Match 1: Someone wins.
Match 2: Someone loses.
Match 3: ?????
Match 4: Profit!!!!!
That is a quality recap. Now there is no longer a need for me to post the show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0
Page 23 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next