The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0

Go down 
+21
Bleed Green
noeleen phoenix
Zadok
Harold
SP
Crystalismyname
Styles
Karl
Jericho
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
Nova
Oriadon
Adam
RifRad
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
fuck
RED
TJ
Jarrett
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:33 am

.nova. wrote:
Alex Nova is walking around the back, surprised he won that match. His sight set, is focused on Kevin Evans and what Matthew said to him, still rings in his head.

"Soon this will be over..."

He sighs

"Yes it will..."

[Evans appears in front of him]

"I heard what Matthew said to you, like I said no hard feelings when this match is over. We must keep these titles, we proved even with a looming match coming we can still win matches!"
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:44 am

Oriadon wrote:
@ShoreLeave: So many possible matches for Slam-Mania...oh also #DeJesus4Crush

*ECCW World Champion Dustin Shore finishes Tweeting and goes for a walk down the hall, inadvertently bumping into __________*

DJPartyBoy @ShoreLeave knows talent, Imma feel bad when I take ya title! #DeJesus4Crush
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:54 am

Oriadon wrote:

*ECCW World Champion Dustin Shore finishes Tweeting and goes for a walk down the hall, inadvertently bumping into Riff Radley.*

Riff Radley
"Long time no see, Shore. I like that title you've got on your shoulder there. Wouldn't mind giving me a shot would you?"
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:21 am

Jericho wrote:
Jarrett; DeJesus to Crush? DeJesus to Crush!
No, Terror doesn't have many faces.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:34 am

Napoleon Complex wrote:
[G]Range wrote:
Terror Viewer Survey

-- How would you rate the show?

-- How was the shock of Keith Copeland?

-- What was your favorite match?

-- What was your favorite segment?

-- Any predictions or other thoughts?

- 2/ 10. Would not bang.
I would give it a 4.5

- It wasn't a shock.
Agreed

- Casey vs Krimson & Surge. Way to put 'em over.
Yarp

- Matthew Jericho makes his way to the ring with a grin on his face.
I'm sure there was a better one ... maybe

- It was gay.
It wasn't great bro.

I've seen you do a lot better Grange.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:12 pm

RifRad wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

*ECCW World Champion Dustin Shore finishes Tweeting and goes for a walk down the hall, inadvertently bumping into Riff Radley.*

Riff Radley
"Long time no see, Shore. I like that title you've got on your shoulder there. Wouldn't mind giving me a shot would you?"

Dustin Shore: I actually got a chance to hear what you had to say, Riff, after your match last week. And believe me when I say, any other pay-per-view, I wouldn't mind taking on anyone who asked. But, this is Slam-Mania. This is our biggest show of the year, and I want an opponent to reflect that. Beating Oliver Walker is a start, but to be honest you've kind of come out of nowhere. Show me something impressive on Crush this week, Riff, and they won't be able to say you don't deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:34 pm

Adam Jones is in the shadows, watching Radley and Shore, and will approach Shore when they stop talking.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:32 pm

Napoleon Complex wrote:
[G]Range wrote:
Terror Viewer Survey

- It was gay.

Forgive me if I sound like a bitch but are you going to do the banners I asked you to?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:41 pm

Γιώργος wrote:
Napoleon Complex wrote:
[G]Range wrote:
Terror Viewer Survey

- It was gay.

Forgive me if I sound like a bitch but are you going to do the banners I asked you to?

Yea, I've just been busy.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:43 pm

Napoleon Complex wrote:
Γιώργος wrote:
Napoleon Complex wrote:
[G]Range wrote:
Terror Viewer Survey

- It was gay.

Yea, I've just been busy.

Ok I understand.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 5:16 pm

Kira wrote:
Napoleon Complex wrote:
[G]Range wrote:
Terror Viewer Survey

- 2/ 10. Would not bang.
I would give it a 4.5

- It wasn't a shock.
Agreed

- Casey vs Krimson & Surge. Way to put 'em over.
Yarp

- Matthew Jericho makes his way to the ring with a grin on his face.
I'm sure there was a better one ... maybe

- It was gay.
It wasn't great bro.

I've seen you do a lot better Grange.
new format, sorry i cant write full out
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 5:44 pm

It was okay Grange. I don't know who Copeland is so it wasn't a shock.

Just wondering why the change in management ? And so close to Slam-Mania?

IN - Zayten arrives.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 5:53 pm

> trust Table
> book him to win Royal Crumble
> Angel vs Evans at Slam-Mania
> he doesn't do shit
> 2012's Super Junior
> ECCW logic
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:00 pm

eccw.com exclusive

Backstage, Todd Grisham tries to get a few words with the Demon Azazel.

Todd: "Azazel after what happened on Terror last night..."

Azazel grabs the mic and shoves Todd away before sticking his face into the camera.

"Zayten, last night you sealed your own fate. You decided to mess with a real Demon and you will pay the prize for it. Next Monday on Terror I will rip your skin off of your bones. I will tear your head off of your shoulders. I will send you to Hell. Not you and not anyone else is going to stop Me, Hell's most dangerous Demon, to reclaim what is mine and finally bring Hell on Earth!"

Azazel shoves down the camera man and the camera crashes down.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:24 am

Oriadon wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Riff Radley

Dustin Shore: I actually got a chance to hear what you had to say, Riff, after your match last week. And believe me when I say, any other pay-per-view, I wouldn't mind taking on anyone who asked. But, this is Slam-Mania. This is our biggest show of the year, and I want an opponent to reflect that. Beating Oliver Walker is a start, but to be honest you've kind of come out of nowhere. Show me something impressive on Crush this week, Riff, and they won't be able to say you don't deserve it.

Riff Radley
"I'll see what I can do. I'll find someone to prove it against and I guarantee I'll see you at Slam-Mania. I'd love to get back in the ring with you, and why not for the biggest title in ECCW, huh? I've got some stuff to do, and that guy over there keeps eyeing you creepily. I'll let you guys talk."

*Riff heads off.*
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:46 am

RifRad wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Riff Radley

Riff Radley
"I'll see what I can do. I'll find someone to prove it against and I guarantee I'll see you at Slam-Mania. I'd love to get back in the ring with you, and why not for the biggest title in ECCW, huh? I've got some stuff to do, and that guy over there keeps eyeing you creepily. I'll let you guys talk."

*Riff heads off.*

*Dustin wonders who Riff is talking about when he turns around and sees Adam Jones coming out of the shadows. He rolls his eyes as Jones comes up to him, shifting the title on his shoulder.*

Dustin Shore: Adam Jones, right? What can I do for you?
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:36 am

Oriadon wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Riff Radley

Riff Radley

*Riff heads off.*

*Dustin wonders who Riff is talking about when he turns around and sees Adam Jones coming out of the shadows. He rolls his eyes as Jones comes up to him, shifting the title on his shoulder.*

Dustin Shore: Adam Jones, right? What can I do for you?

AJ: All I want is for you to listen. Bar the Tag Team champions, who are allowed on both shows, I have this years best win/loss record on Crush. That's gotta count for something, right?
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:21 pm

OFF: It snowed. Promo up later.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:49 am

[Michael DeJesus, walking around being a heel, because Jarrett won't let him be a Crusher and he's only face on Crush yo]
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:10 am

Alex Nova is preparing for Crush
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:55 pm

Michael Ausberry arrives ready for Crush tonight.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:56 pm

KillerTechno wrote:

Alex walks by Michael with a smug grin on his face..

"Well well well, if it isn't Michael WhateverBerry
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:06 pm

.nova. wrote:
KillerTechno wrote:

Michael Ausberry: And if it isn't Mr. Alex Nova, tell me Alex, what made you come all the way over here? Do you need something? Or are you just walking around looking like a loner because you have nothing better to do with you're life.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:13 pm

KillerTechno wrote:
.nova. wrote:
KillerTechno wrote:

Michael Ausberry: And if it isn't Mr. Alex Nova, tell me Alex, what made you come all the way over here? Do you need something? Or are you just walking around looking like a loner because you have nothing better to do with you're life.

He chuckles

"Michael... I'm a wrestler.. that's the only reason I show up to this joint. Now for your information I was just walking down the hall until I happen to have come across you. Now of course my first instinct is to introduce myself because I am just that nice. But you somehow already know me so there's no point in the introductions. Why don't you try and walk back down the hall and take a more polite response..?"
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:25 pm

.nova. wrote:
KillerTechno wrote:
.nova. wrote:
KillerTechno wrote:

He chuckles

"Michael... I'm a wrestler.. that's the only reason I show up to this joint. Now for your information I was just walking down the hall until I happen to have come across you. Now of course my first instinct is to introduce myself because I am just that nice. But you somehow already know me so there's no point in the introductions. Why don't you try and walk back down the hall and take a more polite response..?"

Michael shrugs, he then looks at Alex like he is some sort of idiot, he then walks away but this time when he comes back, he has a huge smile on his face.

Michael Ausberry: ''Hey Alex, what's up?''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0
Page 6 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next