The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0

Go down 
+21
Bleed Green
noeleen phoenix
Zadok
Harold
SP
Crystalismyname
Styles
Karl
Jericho
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
Nova
Oriadon
Adam
RifRad
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
fuck
RED
TJ
Jarrett
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:53 am

Azazel shakes his head as Matthew Jericho leaves the ring. The Demon glares at Zayten and then he looks at Angel up and down before leaving to the back.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:55 am

John Leopold is walking around thinking if he did the right thing by changing his attitude.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:57 pm

Adam Jones is still preparing for Crush.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:56 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Adam Jones is still preparing for Crush.

Check front page results.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:40 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:19 pm

John Leopold promo Wednesday.
Comments on becoming Will's bitch over the last weeks.

Azazel promo this Tuesday.
Major twist coming with the Demon's character.
New group will be formed.

Azazel has added the nickname of "War" in his list of nicknames.
"The War" Azazel from now on.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:42 pm

I

WILL

SURVIVE...

Basing my conclusions on experience I am absolutely
convinced not only of survival but of demonstrated survival,
demonstrated by occasional interaction with matter in such a way as to
produce physical results.
At a time when unbridled greed, malignant aggression,
and existence of weapons of mass destruction threatens the survival of
humanity, we should seriously consider any avenue that offers some hope.
I am...That hope...not for humanity...but for ECCW.

BOOM BOOM BOOM, the beats start going and the fans get into it knowing who's about to make another appearance. The song starts playing and the fans jump to their feet, clapping and cheering and raising signs of appreciation and signs of dis-respect. OF course everyone has their thoughts on this wrestler but by the end of the day he's never one who backs down from a fight, no matter the opponent. The lights dim to black, but another set of lights continue to flicker. Smoek fumes out on the stage, and throughout the arena. And fans go absolutely nuts. And then he enters the stage raising his arms in the air and his tag-team title as well. Alex Nova stands on the stage and looks out at the crowd, a packed house tonight.. which means a solid promo to deliver. Throughout the past week Nova and Evans have feuded, and although they are tag-team partners they've had their differences and arguments, and at Slam-Mania, those differences will be settled. They will lock up in a grudge match to settle what ever is going on between them, but what's on Nova's mind right now is, after it's settled, will he keep tagging with Evans? They make a good team, and can continue their run, but there's still a few cons out there. He walks down the ramp and gives a few fans high fives, and hell why not- he signs a few autographs too. He smiles as he walks up the steps, the smell of the fumes that spit out from the machine still hang in the air. The lights turn on and Nova is wearing a red 'affliction' shirt, and his MMA shorts and gloves. He's always ready to compete. You never know. He visits all 4 corner, up to the top rope and raises his title in the air. He then hops off the last one, and then raises the mic to his lips.

"When all is said and done at Slam-Mania, nobody can say that I didn't give it everything I had, and nobody can say that Kevin Evans didn't give it everything HE HAD. After that one night, neither me and Evans aren't going to look at each other the same way again, I'm sure of it. See, even though it's a normal match, it's a grudge match, which means, we will put everything on the line, to give the fans their money's worth, and to win.. pretty much. Kevin Evans, and I have quite a history together, and I'm sure that history will keep on going, until the end of time. As long as one of us is still part of the ECCW roster, there's always going to be hell and mayhem. The first time I laid my eyes on Kevin he's always made me puke. The slightest glance at him today, almost makes me want to commit suicide, because of how ugly he is am I right? Course I am.. but also what's bad about this guy is his wrestling ability. No wonder he calls himself the 'classic' Kevin Evans, because his moves are so old school.. they're whack, they are worn out, and pointless to use in the ring. That has a connection to why we've been picking up some losses, and that's the REASON that the 'L' section of my stats is so high now, because of him. But hey; everyone loses, and I don't hold grudges like that. What I do hold grudges on, is when someone comes down to the ring,and makes ME look like a fool in front of everyone; that I don't take too lightly. A couple weeks ago, Kevin and I lost, and after the match I walk away with a smile, and what does he do a week later? He lay's me out on the ground, and gets the best of me when I wasn't looking, and you know WHY? Because, I had a piece of dust in my eye, and I tripped, he did nothing, to touch me. Kevin Evans, has not, does not, and WON'T EVER intimidate me in any way, shape or form. EVER. He can walk down to this ring in a monster truck. Have a fucking chainsaw in his hand, and BE BUTT NAKED, and I still won't be scared a bit. Even though seeing Evans naked, would send ANY MAN into a coma. Probably death too. I mean, when Evans was born, his parents died when he opened his eyes, that's how ugly he is ladies and gentlemen. I'm telling you this guy is a joke... Kevin.. I want you to get your ugly ass down here, and explain to me.. why you blindsided me a couple weeks ago on Crush.."

*TBD by John*

Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:52 pm

Off: Yo, uh, where's the show? Somebody said front page, but which front page? Not the front page of this thread.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:17 pm

On the archives link, silly.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:59 pm

Terror?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:08 am

Jarrett wrote:
Terror?

...IN HELL~!!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:49 am

Good luck clicking on the Archive link..
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:44 am

Jarrett wrote:
The fans in attendance are delighted to see Matthew Jericho come out onto the stage and begin strutting to the ring to join the four men currently in it. Perhaps they were anticipating the new Terror general manager instead. At any rate, Jericho enters the ring and gives a wave to the fans before settling in the middle of the four conflicting superstars and beginning to speak.

"Alright, you four. I hear all of your concerns. I've also been made aware that you were probably expecting to see your new Terror general manager Keith Copeland come out and settle this. Let's not criticize Mr. Copeland, he was about to intervene. He was a second away from making his way out here and settling the situation here, but I stopped him. Don't get me wrong. I have plenty of trust in Mr. Copeland, or else I wouldn't have chose him for the job. But this, this is Slam-Mania. He knows very well that he is under close evaluation and I cannot afford to allow anybody but me to be making a decision like this. Slam-Mania is my brainchild, it's something I want full control over. We all know what happened at this time last year when I was powerless and couldn't do anything Super Junior didn't want happening. But now, I am back to produce the best Slam-Mania ever. And you four are four of the biggest stars on Terror for sure, which means I have to be here to look at this. I have made a decision after hearing what you have to say."

He moves closer to Angel and Casey Anomaly, motioning to them.

"Casey, I hear what you are saying about Angel. We have seen some epic battles in the past between the two of you. It's nice to see you admit to losing a few, but you are not the only one who thinks that maybe you would have won a few had it not been for outside interference from Angel's Disciples. This leads me to my first decision. I'm going to give you one last shot at this. Casey Anomaly, at Slam-Mania, you will join Angel and Daniel Evans in fighting for the ECCW Heavyweight Championship. This is your last chance to do it right. And to help out, I'm banning the Disciples Matt Brooks and Deacon Carmine from ringside."

The fans cheer, happy to hear that there will be no interference from Angel's go-to group at the big event. Jericho moves to the other half of the ring to address Zayten and Azazel.

"As for the two of you, I don't want to see you interfering in that match either. I am not too concerned about that though, because you will both be quite busy that night. I'm booking the two of you in a match at Slam-Mania! But not just any match. It seems like you both not only want that ECCW Pure Championship, but you also want the blood of one another. And one of you is going to get that --"

Jericho stops to notice that Zayten is licking his lips.

"You know what, stop that."

Zayten stops and the crowd laughs.

"First blood!"

Without any further speaking, Jericho drops the mic and heads back up the ramp, slapping the fans' hands.

"You know Jericho, I'm glad you feel that way. I've beat Casey before the Disciples, I'll beat him without them. But I've got a secret to beating Casey, a secret that no one really seems to notice except for me. I know Casey, I've known him for about three years now. We've been friends, allies, but apparently his own little ego concerning his career was so overwhelming that he forgot who helped him reach the heights he's at now. We trained alongside and beneath Cyrus Black, we trained beneath Dan Maskell, and perhaps maybe I'm the only one that holds true to my roots with what was 3XW. When I was champion, and when, God forbid, Tim Taylor was champion as well, we were ending the calendar year of 2010 in such a way that I have yet to see any other champion do throughout the course of any company's history since then. That includes ECCW, ENFW, or any other God-forsaken company that tries to be like 3XW. That was back in the day when you didn't have to worry about getting your ass kicked after every single match just because you were the champion, which obviously isn't the case here. And that's got me back to thinking, once again."

He pauses, looking around the arena.

"It's got me to thinking that maybe ECCW's management is just a slowly decaying failure that fails to recognize the talent that they've got on each of their shows. Casey and I never had a problem with one another until I came back to ECCW, and let me guess, that was at your urging, wasn't it? Some form of sick, twisted joke, wanting to see two former friends and allies go at it to decide which one of them was better? That'd be the equivalent of you putting Surge up against Will Williams for a championship. The respect can only be stretched so thin, before one of them decides to do something that no one here would expect. Then what happens? A storied rivalry and a ruined friendship, all because you want to sell tickets. If this sport was controlled by those who actually sell the tickets, things would be a lot different. Too bad you fail to realize that. And as for you, Casey..."

He turns around, looking at the Anomaly.

"I tried to revive your career the very day that I asked you to join the Disciples. Cyrus can't change the way you view the world, Dan can't change it, I like to think that I can but I really can't. You view the outside world as being more important than what really should matter to you on the inside. And while perhaps you for one have failed to see that for what it is, maybe I'm the only one who can see the light. For better or worse, Slam-Mania marks the beginning of a new era, whether anyone in this ring likes it or not. And the way that happens is from the top-down, meaning from Mr. Jericho here all the way down to the low-card."

He stops, turning back to Jericho, speaking sharply.

"Or it could happen from bottom-up."

He takes the microphone and shoves it in to Jericho's chest, his music hitting as he exits the ring. He holds his championship belt high above his head as he walks up the ramp away from the ring, looking between the men that are left in the ring, letting what he just said ferment between them all. He continues looking down the ramp, mouthing out the words, "I know, I know.", until he finally disappears in to the back.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:44 am

Dancing Blacker wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Terror?

...IN HELL~!!

DAFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUQ
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:53 pm

What's stretching the page? And where is Terror?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:02 pm

Mariks Sig, and I haven't seen Terror, OR CRUSH...
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:05 pm

Saudi wrote:
Mariks Sig, and I haven't seen Terror, OR CRUSH...

Crush results March 9:

The show kicks off with Matthew Jericho coming out to the ring to plenty of cheers. He talks about how Slam-Mania is inching closer and closer and there is still a lot of dispute over which newcomer will take the big dive and challenge Dustin Shore for the ECCW World title at the spectacular event. He reminds the audience of the four contenders, being Adam Jones, Oliver Walker, Riff Radley, and Michael Ausberry. He says they will all compete tonight in individual matches. Anyone who wins in their match will square off next week in what will be the official number one contendership match. He announces the four matches for tonight as Adam Jones vs. Christopher Styles, Oliver Walker vs. Christian Storm, Riff Radley vs. Kevin Evans, and Michael Ausberry vs. Alex Nova.
Adam Jones defeated Christopher Styles by pinfall.
|| Commercial Break ||
Alex Nova defeated Michael Ausberry by pinfall.
|| Commercial Break ||
Backstage, Jarrett Calloway is seen standing in Matthew Jericho's office, talking things over with the boss. He is heard talking about Harry Jones, telling Matthew that the war has not ended but that it needs to soon. He references the recent "cheap shots" that Harry has taken advantage on, saying that he wants revenge and he wants it as soon as he can possibly get it. Matthew says that he is already ahead of the game and has booked a tag team main event for the show, pitting Jarrett and John Leopold against Harry and his partner Will Williams.
Kevin Evans defeated Riff Radley by pinfall.
|| Commercial Break ||
Oliver Walker defeated Christian Storm by count-out.
After the match, Oliver appears ecstatic. He has now earned the right to face Adam Jones on the next Crush, with the winner facing Dustin Shore at the show of shows Slam-Mania for the ECCW World Championship, the biggest prize out there. He looks ready to take on the challenge of a lifetime. Dustin Shore appears on the stage without saying anything or doing anything, besides giving a small nod before disappearing backstage. The tide has turned and now only two contenders remain.
|| Commercial Break ||
Harry Jones and Will Williams defeated Jarrett Calloway and John Leopold by pinfall (Williams over Leopold).
After the match, Will seemed enthusiastic that he picked up the win over John, despite it was a bit underhanded, as his most recent victories have tended to be. John is quite angry, visibly upset that Will has stolen another victory thanks to what he has blatantly called cheating in the past. Will, not caring about his partner, leaves early, as does Leopold. Jarrett doesn't seem interested in going so soon, though. Harry is basking in the glory of his team win by celebrating in front of the booing fans. Jarrett slips into the ring and Harry sees him. They stare at one another for a moment before Harry brings himself out of the ring with a smirk on his face. The crowd (and Jarrett) look upset at Harry for walking away. Harry's walking away does not seem to be cowardice as much as it is a crude tease to not only Jarrett, but the fans as well.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:49 pm

Off: Da fuck? Really? Why can't there be any actual fighting? Minus the fact that Riff was pinned, I've got nothing to work with here. All I know is that I lost to Kevin Evans. Poo to you, I'll make up what happened during the match then and go off of that.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:50 pm

Azazel's promo will be made after Terror is posted.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:54 pm

RifRad wrote:
Off: Da fuck? Really? Why can't there be any actual fighting? Minus the fact that Riff was pinned, I've got nothing to work with here. All I know is that I lost to Kevin Evans. Poo to you, I'll make up what happened during the match then and go off of that.

'Cause Jarrett's gay.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:12 pm

I don't know where Terror is, but I can assure you it'll be posted by me if Granger doesn't do so today.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:05 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
RifRad wrote:

'Cause Jarrett's gay.

I'd try and be nice about it, but Dad's usually right. I'll write how it went down in a few.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:23 pm

Right...
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:30 pm

*So here's went down during the match between Kevin Evans and Riff Radley. It was a well contested match, seeing as Riff and Kevin know each others fighting style quite well. It was very back and forth, but of course, Kevin being the heel that he is, pulled a few strings (quite literally) and tried to drive Riff's head into the bare ring post half way through. Riff stopped the attempt, and the corner went away for a while. At one point Alex Nova's music played, probably trying to distract Kevin Evans, but it had the opposite effect and Riff was caught waiting for Nova to run down as he had just dropped Kevin with a DDT. Obviously, as he waited Evans came from behind, whiplashed him into the exposed turnbuckle and laid Riff out with his finisher, pinning him for the win and taking him out of the tournament. Evans turns to the stage and watches, staring back to where Nova must be plotting.*

There. That's all it takes. Even less than this would give me something to work with. You can't just say someone beat someone else by pinfall or submission. That's stupid. Superstars have to have more to work with besides wins and losses.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:44 pm

RifRad wrote:
*So here's went down during the match between Kevin Evans and Riff Radley. It was a well contested match, seeing as Riff and Kevin know each others fighting style quite well. It was very back and forth, but of course, Kevin being the heel that he is, pulled a few strings (quite literally) and tried to drive Riff's head into the bare ring post half way through. Riff stopped the attempt, and the corner went away for a while. At one point Alex Nova's music played, probably trying to distract Kevin Evans, but it had the opposite effect and Riff was caught waiting for Nova to run down as he had just dropped Kevin with a DDT. Obviously, as he waited Evans came from behind, whiplashed him into the exposed turnbuckle and laid Riff out with his finisher, pinning him for the win and taking him out of the tournament. Evans turns to the stage and watches, staring back to where Nova must be plotting.*

There. That's all it takes. Even less than this would give me something to work with. You can't just say someone beat someone else by pinfall or submission. That's stupid. Superstars have to have more to work with besides wins and losses.

EFNW.

Terror.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0 - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 23.0
Page 11 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next