The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 31 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug

Go down 
+16
Jericho
Captain2
Bleed Green
Oriadon
Cyrus T
Styles
RifRad
Adam
noeleen phoenix
Nova
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
TJ
Harold
SP
fuck
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:42 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix
Seriously, just set me down... please.. I am being nice about it here for once!

Surge keeps Noeleen up.

"But I don't wanna put mai waifu Noeween down."
Noeleen Phoenix
Noeleen punches Surge in the face and then gets herself down by forcing herself off from him.
Anyway, thanks for taking all my sales today! Sooooo thankful for it I am!
She rolls her eyes at Surge

"Oh."

Surge's mask does a Novaface.

"You're welcome."

He hugs Noeleen again.

"It's 'cause I wub yew. You don't need to sell merchandise, 'cause I make enough money for the both of us and more. All I want is for mai waifu to be super happy desu."
Noeleen Phoenix
BUT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. PSYCHOFACE, punched me for using his catch phrase then Cyrus told me I should make merch to get my catch phrase across. Gosh. I do hate people a lot.

Surge squeezes Noeleen.

"But dat's alright, 'cause you's mai waifu and I wub yew fivever! Dat's more den forever."
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:50 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Surge keeps Noeleen up.

Noeleen Phoenix
Noeleen punches Surge in the face and then gets herself down by forcing herself off from him.

"Oh."

"You're welcome."

He hugs Noeleen again.

"It's 'cause I wub yew. You don't need to sell merchandise, 'cause I make enough money for the both of us and more. All I want is for mai waifu to be super happy desu."
Noeleen Phoenix
BUT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. PSYCHOFACE, punched me for using his catch phrase then Cyrus told me I should make merch to get my catch phrase across. Gosh. I do hate people a lot.

Surge squeezes Noeleen.

"But dat's alright, 'cause you's mai waifu and I wub yew fivever! Dat's more den forever."
Noeleen Phoenix
Blah blah blah blah. Whatever, bitch what are we going to do on EFNW then?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:58 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Surge keeps Noeleen up.

Noeleen Phoenix

"Oh."

"You're welcome."

He hugs Noeleen again.

Noeleen Phoenix

Surge squeezes Noeleen.

Noeleen Phoenix

"Oh. Well, I'm gonna be awesome, and you's gonna be mai waifu. That sounds good."

Surge nods.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:02 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Surge keeps Noeleen up.

Noeleen Phoenix

"Oh."

"You're welcome."

He hugs Noeleen again.

Noeleen Phoenix

Surge squeezes Noeleen.

Noeleen Phoenix

"Oh. Well, I'm gonna be awesome, and you's gonna be mai waifu. That sounds good."

Surge nods.
Noeleen Phoenix
You seriously need to be GM again, pretty pelaseeeee!
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:04 pm

Surge's mask raises an eyebrow.

"I was general manager for a week, honey, and I beat the shit out of Robert Cairo to do it. I doubt I'll be given that opportunity again. You can talk to Scott Gone, though, sweetie."
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:08 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:

"I was general manager for a week, honey, and I beat the shit out of Robert Cairo to do it. I doubt I'll be given that opportunity again. You can talk to Scott Gone, though, sweetie."
Noeleen Phoenix
I wonder if I can get that opportunity though, just to beat the shit out of him for pleasure. But Scott Gone? ... URGH! Fine. I want to move on up in the ranks soon.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:13 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:

Noeleen Phoenix
I wonder if I can get that opportunity though, just to beat the shit out of him for pleasure. But Scott Gone? ... URGH! Fine. I want to move on up in the ranks soon.

Surge shrugs as his eyebrow moves back down.

"Well, you can try. You'll prolly have to do....other things, though. Things...that I wouldn't want mai waifu doing. Especially with a scrub who's trying to stack the deck against me. And there's also that Omega scrub. Talk to Scott, though, he's a friend of mine, and a really understanding guy."
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:16 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:

Noeleen Phoenix

"Well, you can try. You'll prolly have to do....other things, though. Things...that I wouldn't want mai waifu doing. Especially with a scrub who's trying to stack the deck against me. And there's also that Omega scrub. Talk to Scott, though, he's a friend of mine, and a really understanding guy."
Noeleen Phoenix
BUT I WANT TO BEAT UP CAIRO.
Gets angry
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:20 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:

Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen Phoenix
Gets angry

Surge shrugs again.

"I would've thought you had better things to do, but you can talk to Scott about that too."
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:30 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:

Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen Phoenix
Gets angry

Surge shrugs again.

"I would've thought you had better things to do, but you can talk to Scott about that too."
Noeleen Phoenix
Sigh
then find me Scott then.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:01 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:

Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen Phoenix
Gets angry

Surge shrugs again.

Noeleen Phoenix
Sigh
then find me Scott then.

Surge has a heart attack and dies.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:22 pm

Noeleen Phoenix

... did that really happen or.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:24 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

... did that really happen or.

Yea, he's dead.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:29 pm

Casey comes and takes his body. He goes out back of the arena and begins to pour gasoline on him.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:32 pm

Dancing Blacker. wrote:
Casey comes and takes his body. He goes out back of the arena and begins to pour gasoline on him.
Noeleen Phoenix

Allow me to set him on fire if you may.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:41 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Allow me to set him on fire if you may.

He isn't moving. He's just...dead.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:50 pm

Casey looks at Noeleen, he then takes a joint out of his pocket and proceeds to light it. He offers some of it to Noeleen but when Noeleen reached for it he just tossed it on Surge, causing him to go up in flames. Casey nods slowly.

"Yup.. father always said how he wanted to die by some sort of drug. He loved weed.. and hookers.. so thats why h was with you before he died."
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:52 pm

Dancing Blacker. wrote:
Casey looks at Noeleen, he then takes a joint out of his pocket and proceeds to light it. He offers some of it to Noeleen but when Noeleen reached for it he just tossed it on Surge, causing him to go up in flames. Casey nods slowly.

"Yup.. father always said how he wanted to die by some sort of drug. He loved weed.. and hookers.. so thats why h was with you before he died."
Noeleen Phoenix

sheds a slight tear

I feel honored, I never truely believed him when he told me we were married. I doubted our whole life and our kids. DID YOU KNOW WE HAD KIDS TOO!

Turns to Casey with a raising eyebrow

Apparently they were like me and him, liked to kill people, burn shit and fuck the school.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:55 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker. wrote:

Noeleen Phoenix

sheds a slight tear

I feel honored, I never truely believed him when he told me we were married. I doubted our whole life and our kids. DID YOU KNOW WE HAD KIDS TOO!

Apparently they were like me and him, liked to kill people, burn shit and fuck the school.

Casey feels a pat on his back and turns around to see that it's...SURGE~!! Casey looks like he's about to shit a ghost ('cause you know, I combined shit himself and seen a ghost. Pretty good, huh? You're damn fucking right, you virgin-ass piece of faggotry) Anyways, Surge looks over at his waifu, then at his son.

"Why are you burning the homosexual black janitor who decided to wear my costume because he's a fan of mine and I let him? This is a hate crime."

He turns to Noeleen.

"You got the kids out of my death truck, right? I need those keys back."
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:02 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker. wrote:

Noeleen Phoenix

sheds a slight tear

Casey feels a pat on his back and turns around to see that it's...SURGE~!! Casey looks like he's about to shit a ghost ('cause you know, I combined shit himself and seen a ghost. Pretty good, huh? You're damn fucking right, you virgin-ass piece of faggotry) Anyways, Surge looks over at his waifu, then at his son.

"Why are you burning the homosexual black janitor who decided to wear my costume because he's a fan of mine and I let him? This is a hate crime."

He turns to Noeleen.

Noeleen Phoenix

Pulls out a pair of keys and throws it at Surge

Catch
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:06 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker. wrote:

Noeleen Phoenix

sheds a slight tear

He turns to Noeleen.

Noeleen Phoenix

Pulls out a pair of keys and throws it at Surge

Catch

Surge holds out his hand as the keys...ARE ABSORBED BY SURGE'S SKIN~!! Surge then puts his hand back by his side.

"Awesome. So...waifu...son...what is this all about?"
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:06 pm

Casey begins raging.

" I CANNOT BELIEVE I WASTED A JOINT ON THIS MOTHER FUCKING FILTHY BLACKER. LIKE FUCK WE COULDA SHARED THAT DAD JUST LIKE OLD TIMES THEN.. wait.."

Casey turns and looks at Noeleen then to Surge, then back to Noeleen.

"You have.. kids?"

Casey begins to out two and two together. He points at Surge.

"So you knocked up my cousin.. your neice.. and had kids.. which are now my... siblings?"
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:13 pm

Dancing Blacker. wrote:
Casey begins raging.

" I CANNOT BELIEVE I WASTED A JOINT ON THIS MOTHER FUCKING FILTHY BLACKER. LIKE FUCK WE COULDA SHARED THAT DAD JUST LIKE OLD TIMES THEN.. wait.."

"You have.. kids?"

"So you knocked up my cousin.. your neice.. and had kids.. which are now my... siblings?"
Noeleen Phoenix

Nods

It is like that yes... but lets not think of it that way shall we?!
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:15 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker. wrote:
Casey begins raging.

"You have.. kids?"

Noeleen Phoenix

Nods

It is like that yes... but lets not think of it that way shall we?!

"This is perfectly normal and you should stop being so ignorant, faggot son. I accepted you when you said you were attracted to men, so how is this any different?"
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:18 pm

"Dad I told you that was just a phase. Fuck. It could be worse and still like men just like Riff. Faggot. And Tim.. which kind of fits into this situation, ya know who the whole incest thing going on..."

Casey stares of into space zoning out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next