The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 32 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 32 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 32 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug

Go down 
+16
Jericho
Captain2
Bleed Green
Oriadon
Cyrus T
Styles
RifRad
Adam
noeleen phoenix
Nova
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
TJ
Harold
SP
fuck
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 32 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:20 pm

Dancing Blacker. wrote:
"Dad I told you that was just a phase. Fuck. It could be worse and still like men just like Riff. Faggot. And Tim.. which kind of fits into this situation, ya know who the whole incest thing going on..."

Casey stares of into space zoning out.
Noeleen Phoenix

I blame Surge for it all really, he came onto me. If it was Harry who did it first it would be a completely different story.

Shrugs

Just saying!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 32 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:23 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker. wrote:
"Dad I told you that was just a phase. Fuck. It could be worse and still like men just like Riff. Faggot. And Tim.. which kind of fits into this situation, ya know who the whole incest thing going on..."

Casey stares of into space zoning out.
Noeleen Phoenix

I blame Surge for it all really, he came onto me. If it was Harry who did it first it would be a completely different story.

Shrugs

Just saying!

Surge chuckles.

"Harry can't even get it up, honey muffin."
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 32 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:25 pm

Casey looks at both of them odd.

"Fuuuuck this shit, I'm out."

Casey grabs his jet pack from behind the dumpster and flies off towards the moon.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 32 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:26 pm

Dancing Blacker. wrote:
Casey looks at both of them odd.

"Fuuuuck this shit, I'm out."

Casey grabs his jet pack from behind the dumpster and flies off towards the moon.
Noeleen Phoenix

Pulls out a gun from my thongs

I knew this would come in handy

She aims it at Casey's foot and shoots him and he comes crashing back down to earth
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 32 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:32 pm

*Dustin Shore has been observing this scene in quiet confusion.*

Dustin Shore: Y'all are odd folks.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 32 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:34 pm

Casey lands infront of Dustin on his good foot. He stares at him for a moment

You're that guy that Harrison has the man crush on right?"
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 32 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:40 pm

Dancing Blacker. wrote:

Dustin Shore: Don't talk so loud, it's kind of embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 32 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:46 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Dancing Blacker. wrote:

Dustin Shore: Don't talk so loud, it's kind of embarrassing.
In a hushed tone.

"Im sorry.. I just wasn't sure"
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 32 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:07 pm

Surge just stands there, with his honey muffin Noeleen Phoenix.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 32 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:13 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Oh... we are.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 32 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:20 pm

Cyrus Black is outside of the EFNW Arena, taking a smoke break. He's got a lot on his mind, what with being the EFNW World Champion and all that jazz.

Last edited by Cyrus T on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 32 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:20 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Oh... we are.

"And there's no place I'd rather be, sweetie pie."
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 32 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:22 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Oh... we are.

Noeleen Phoenix

Go back into that fire.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:26 am

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Oh... we are.

Noeleen Phoenix

Go back into that fire.

And all of a sudden Surge is gone.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:24 am

Off: Heyo, Cy, you got my promo right?
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:52 am

RifRad wrote:

Yeah. Sent it to Harry Morgan on WC. You're set.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:06 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
RifRad wrote:

Yeah. Sent it to Harry Morgan on WC. You're set.

Shweeeeeeet! Can't wait to read the show!
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:49 pm

EFNW TV Champion Omega arrives, knowing that soon he'll be World Champion.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:13 pm

His theme plays out through the speakers, and then fans jump to their feet in anticipation of the arrival of the 2x Revolution Champion Alex Nova. He walks out onto the stage with his title over his shoulder, as you can see he ditched the whole mask thing already. He takes the title off his shoulder and raises it in the air, igniting his pyro. He then plaes it on his shoulder again and proceeds down the ramp at an average speed. The smell of smoke looms in the air with his pyro, and fans chant his name and hold up various signs, hate and love, and some who want marriage. He walks up the steps. Tonight, Nova is wearing a black t-shirt, a pair of blue jeans, white and black Nikes, and a pair of shades. He enters the ring and visits the corner and lifts his title in the air again. He then hops off and asks for a mic.

AN: I just took a look at the card set up, and boy you can't get any better with what EFNW is setting up for you guys. I'm telling you it's going to be a hell of a show. Will not disappoint, so with that said let us discuss some things. Now first off, Riff.. over the past few weeks I have told you time and time, AND TIME again, that you will never, take what is rightfully mine away from me. Doesn't matter where you and I square off, and it doesn't matter if you put 8 men on me, I'll still manage to slip away with my belt. After I won this title I kept my word, and told everyone I would not lose it for the longest period of time, and that time is still going, and will continue to grow with every victory. Speaking of victories .. Neville Ryan is my next opponent eh? Well I've heard Ryan is a rat, sort of sneaky like me huh? Well I've got a little word of advice I'd like to give to Ryan; when you step into the ring with me, expect the un-expected. I heard about your accomplishments on 3XW.. and I have to say I am quite impressed, but this is EFNW.. it is my home, my birth ground, it is where I started to become recognized, and will not let some British queer step in my way, to stop me from achieving my goals.

He adjusts the title on his shoulder and looks at it

AN: Another thing I would like to put out there.. is that it doesn't matter how many guys you throw into that Rumble Royale at Path To Power, I will STILL be crowned the winner, and the new number one contender for my rightful shot at whoever the world champ is by the end of the night. Guys like Lindgren, Ausberry, Riff Radley, and all those no names who think they can step into MY ring and take what is rightfully MINE away, have a whole other thing coming, I guarantee you.

Alex walks over to the rope and leans on it raising the mic to his lips

AN: And Riff Radley, our little match for my prized possession here...the little Last Man Standing and Nowhere to Hide match? Yeah.. real cute, and real general putting two matches together like that..ouuuuh smart move huh? Doesn't matter, I can still find a way to out-maneuver you.. and once again retain my world title. Just you wait and see Riff. Let me make another thing clear, so it's through your numb skull.. that little mask gig; see how it threw everyone around like a morning school bus? I was confusing the shit outta everyone, including..ding ding ding, YOU. It was a stunt, taken in by many, and enjoyed by one. You don't know who you're dealing with, and neither does anyone else. I'm soon going to have TWO titles to carry around.. and don't worry.. you'll get your shot, someday.

He chuckles as he tosses the mic down and heads to the back

Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:27 pm

Woah, shot at Lindgren or what? I thought I'd released him from EFNW anyway
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:45 pm

Neville's music begins to play as he makes his entrance to the cheering of some fans, booing from others. Unwilling to drag on his intro any longer than he has to he pics up the microphone so recently dropped by Nova and jokes with the crowd as he pretends to wipe it off on his pants to avoid germs.

"Thank you, thank you. Its great to be here. I love this city." he says for a cheap pop as he grins out at the crowd, the cheering is still mixed but he pulls his "Neville Ryan: Francise" armband and throws it out to a child in the front row. He waits awhile before speaking again so that the camera can focus on the kid grabbing his armband.

"Now, I must admit its strange for me to be standing on the side of truth, honour and justice but I was really annoyed when I noticed that my victory over Riff came as a result of Nova's interference. I helped Riff become the man he is today and would have liked to have seen if I could have cleanly beaten my own creation." he shakes his head in a faux sad gesture before raising his hand to silence the crowd.

"Nova was out here just a short while ago basically just felating himself in front of all of you. Quite frankly I would have charged him with public indecency but that's security's decision to make, not mine.

He told me that I should expect the unexpected, Well Alex I've been tied to the ring ropes with a chain and beaten, I've been assaulted with a barbed wire cane and put on the shelf for a month, I've been in Surge's locker room once. There is nothing you can do that will scare me, surprise me or even phase me short of you coming to the ring and admitting to being my long lost sister." he chuckles to himself and runs his hand over the back of his own neck as he speaks

"You say that I've accomplished a lot in 3XW and that's true, I have but then you say that I'm in EFNW now like that's supposed to intimidate me. Granted EFNW is a tough place to be and I'm going to have to fight like hell for every step I take in it but I see this as someone who was finely honed elsewhere simply looking for a new challenge. Like Octavian invading Egypt I will give you that this will be a hard won victory for me but it will be a victory nonetheless." Neville smirks and motions with his hands to indicate sweeping alex aside.

"Don't get cocky kid, if you don't watch yourself you may be in horrible shape when the time comes to face Riff" he says coldly as he walks to the back with the mic, not bothering to return it.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:04 pm

Casey Anomaly is sitting backstage twittling his thumbs, being bored and useless. He starts having a conversation with himself in his head.He wonders if he may be getting 'colors' like his father has.

Matt Nowhere is backstage some where humping a doorknob with a 40oz in his hand. He also has a bowtie on but thats besides the point.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:42 am

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 32 New_ef11
"Story Development"
EFNW 16/3/12

OPENING SEGMENT
Quote :
The show starts with Robert Cairo coming down to the ring with Omega, Angel Rodriguez and Victor Elias. They cut a promo on their new-found partnership, but it is soon interrupted as the EFNW World Champion, Cyrus Black, and his super best friend Surge come out. There’s some back and forth before Robert Cairo announces that he had something planned for them tonight – a 3-on-3 tag team match! It will be the team of Black, Surge, and a partner, if they can find one, versus Rodriguez, Omega and Elias. The fans jizz.
[0:10/2:00]

[COMMERCIAL]
[0:15/2:00]

PEOPLE SAY SOME STUFF
Quote :
After the break, there’s a video package featuring Psychoface and Noeleen Phoenix, as well as William Davis and Coty Weston. Psychophoenix make a point that while this is a singles match Fight Money are the tag team champions, and this match could advance them in the non-existent tag team rankings. Fight Money, on the other hand, aren’t taking Psychophoenix seriously, saying they’re above facing a masked vagrant and some woman who doesn’t know her place.
[0:19/2:00]

WILLIAM DAVIS
vs
PSYCHOFACE

w/ Noeleen Phoenix and Coty Weston on commentary
Quote :
This was the classic luchadore vs wrestler match, with both men hitting signature moves from their own styles, like arm-drags, dropkicks, and powerslams! Towards the end, Weston tried interfering on Davis' behalf, but Noeleen, being the spider monkey she is, quickly jumped from the Commentary booth all the way to ringside and punched him in his face. Weston was like "BITCH, PLEASE!!" and went for a German Suplex on her, but Psychoface came out of nowhere and did a fucking Tope Con Hilo and landed on both of them! He then rolled back into the ring after completely no selling the dive, and was immediately met with a fucking BOTTOM DOLLAR SUPER KICK out of nowhere from Weston. I’m sure all Psychoface could see were dollar signs as he stumbled back, into the ropes and rebounded off before being hit with ANOTHER SUPERKICK!! Davis dropped down for the pin as Noeleen and Coty recovered. Hell yea, Fight Money wins and shit.
[0:25/2:00]

SIT-DOWN WITH AMAZO AND O’RAPELY
Quote :
We then go backstage, where EFNW interviewer Wally West is sitting down with El Amazo and Kyle O’Rapely! Amazo says that he doesn’t know why his former partner, Matt Xtreme, would do something so heinous, or why he would enlist Dr. Butcher for whatever goals he had. Of course, this was in Spanglish. O’Rapely, on the other hand, makes a point of saying that Xtreme attacked one of his favourite wrestlers, something O’Rapely just couldn’t stand for, and he will pay.
[0:35/2:00]

SURGE AND CYRUS COME OUT OF THE CLOSET
Quote :
The camera catches Surge and Black in a janitor’s closet with the door open, but they’re not doing anything gay. It’s kinda dark in there, but a third figure can be seen. Surge and Black finish up their conversation before walking out, with Surge flipping off the camera.
[0:37/2:00]

DIFFERENT PEOPLE SAY SOME STUFF
Quote :
A video package plays with words from the Revolution Champion Alex Nova, and undefeated 3XW World Champion Neville Ryan. Nova makes a point of saying that Ryan is just another obstacle, another hater who can’t handle Nova’s success, and other douchey things. Ryan, on the other hand, expresses how disappointed he was when he found out his match last week was tainted, especially with the presence of a miscreant like Nova. He promises to teach Nova a lesson by beating him stupider than he already is, then re-educating him.
[0:40/2:00]

[COMMERCIAL]
[0:45/2:00]

Non-title
NEVILLE RYAN
vs
ALEX NOVA
Quote :
These guys had a great and kinda evenly matched ten minute match with Neville controlling most of it. Neville then gets a clean win after hitting Nova with The Knightmare.
[0:55/2:00]

SIT-DOWN WITH XTREME AND BUTCHER
Quote :
Matt Xtreme makes a point of saying that El Amazo was nothing but dead weight, only worth a couple of pesos. Seriously, Xtreme did all the work in the team while Amazo reaped the benefits, or so he said. Xtreme said he had reached a dilemma with his career until he saw Dr. Butcher in the grocery and they started talking… Butcher leads on with how Amazo is an embarrassment to lucha libre, almost as much as that punk O’Rapely. He says that while he doesn’t have a problem with O’Rapely, if O’Rapely has a problem with him, he can bring the ruckus.
[1:05/2:00]

STOP ASKING QUESTIONS, WALLY
Quote :
Wally West catches up with Surge and Cyrus Black backstage. The pair decides to stop and humor West. West asks why they were in the janitor’s closet, and Surge answers that he spilled some bourbon and needed a broom. Yes, a broom. West asks why they couldn’t just get a janitor, but Surge and Black don’t acknowledge the questions. West follows up with who was in the closet. Surge just shrugs his shoulders in a ‘dunno lol’ fashion, before him and Black walk away. Not before Surge shoves West and threatens his life, though.
[1:08/2:00]

International Championship
KEVIN EVANS
vs
RIFF RADLEY
Quote :
Holy fuck, this match was crazy. Like four refs were knocked out within a five minute span due to that Nova fag coming out and causing a ruckus. However, due to all the abuse that Riff has taken the past few weeks, he easily beat the shit out of Nova and sent him packing all the way to whatever faggot homosexual state he's from. Evans then tried hitting Riff with a chair, but Riff ducked that shit and Mafia Kicked the chair straight into Evans' face for the win.
[1:20/2:00]

[COMMERCIAL]
[1:25/2:00]

BACKSTAGE CONFRONTATIONS
Quote :
After EFNW comes back from commercials, Riff Radley, with his newly won International Championship, is seen walking to his locker room. However, he stops…and that’s when we see Alex Nova! Nova walks over with his Revolution Championship and sarcastically congratulates Radley. Radley, however, points out how Nova got beaten earlier in the night. Nova does his signature Novaface before walking off, with Radley feeling good as ever.
[1:27/2:00]

CYRUS BLACK, SURGE & ???
vs
ANGEL RODRIGUEZ, OMEGA & VICTOR ELIAS
Quote :
Before the match, everyone was anxiously waiting for who would finish up Black and Surge’s team, and that’s when Casey Anomaly’s music hit and a bunch of people crapped ghosts! And then, in a match that involved so much rape that it would cause your cat to have a seizure, SBS engaged in a battle so violent that it caused numerous cats and old people to have seizures. With highlights like Angel attempting to break Cyrus' arm over the barricade, Surge suplexing Omega off the apron and into the crowd, and Casey Super Kicking Victor Elias a record breaking 47 times, this match is sure to be fondly remembered by the EFNW Universe. Oh yea, and SBS won when Cyrus hit Elias with like three Lariats in a row, before trying his awesome Gory Lock facefucker thing, but he couldn’t get him up so he did the Nail in the Coffin instead while Surge and Casey both hit insane Suicide Flip Sentons onto Angel and Omega on the outside! The show ends with Rodriguez, Omega and Elias meeting Cairo on the ramp as Black, Surge and Anomaly celebrate in the ring.
[2:00/2:00]
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:59 am

Off: Is SBS a 3XW thing? Another entertaining show, to be 'shore', despite the lack of 'beaches'. Remind me when Path to Power is gonna be though.

*Fight Money is pleased with the work they did against Psychophoenix on EFNW, proving they are, indeed, the top tag team.*

*Dustin Shore is in a secret place honing his ass-kicking skills for Path to Power.*
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:43 am

Oriadon wrote:
Off: Is SBS a 3XW thing? Another entertaining show, to be 'shore', despite the lack of 'beaches'. Remind me when Path to Power is gonna be though.

*Fight Money is pleased with the work they did against Psychophoenix on EFNW, proving they are, indeed, the top tag team.*

*Dustin Shore is in a secret place honing his ass-kicking skills for Path to Power.*

SBS was a tag team of mine and Cujo's from a Fed on another forum, CWA. It evolved into a faction thing later, though.

Yea, sorry about the lack of Shore/Jones stuff. They've been a focused feud for the past couple of weeks, but I couldn't get them into this show. Coincidentally, PtP is the same day as Slam-Mania, the 25th. Shore/Jones will be on the next show, the go-home one, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next