The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 11:17 pm by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» I love you all.
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery

Go down 
+20
Goblin
Oriadon
Styles
White guy
Captain2
DJ "The Icon"
RED
Jericho
AfganisDan
RifRad
TJ
Bleed Green
noeleen phoenix
The Truth Has Set Me Free
TimTapOut
LegendOfCasey
Adam
Cyrus T
Harold
fuck
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery Empty
PostSubject: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:46 am

EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery New_ef11

EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery RulesandApplication

EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery Roster

EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery ChampionshipandAccomplishments

Shit to keep people updated will go here (show and PPV archive, news)

Last edited by Dancing Blacker on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:06 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:47 am

You may now post. As you've prolly seen, the front page so far looks like shit. After I write the next show's preview, I'll be working on that, then doing the show. Holla, holla, get dolla.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 2:02 am

I personally like what you've done with the front page. Le promo is coming btw.

Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:31 am

ON THIS WEEK'S EFNW...

The war, if one can call it that, between current International Champion RIFF RADLEY and current Revolution Champion ALEX NOVA has waged on for months. Starting at Interactive Anarchy, where Radley had a shot at Nova's title, Nova attacked Radley's cameraman George on multiple occasions, and managed to subdue Radley with a cloth of chloroform. From then, Radley wanted another shot at Nova, in a match where he couldn't cheat - a Nowhere to Hide match. Nova, on the other hand, wanted a Last Man Standing match - most likely because he could do whatever he want with no consequence. So, what did Warren Peace do? If Radley could defeated Nova at Path to Power in a Nowhere to Hide match, he gets another shot - and he did! Now Radley has a Revolution Championship opportunity which he likely plans to cash in soon, but until then, he's going to team with CASEY ANOMALY. Speaking of Anomaly, he hadn't been doing much the past month, more-so serving as a surrogate to be placed around the card, but that didn't stop a massive amount of EFNW from becoming hyped about the possibility of Anomaly winning the Path to Power match and getting another shot at EFNW World Champion Cyrus Black, a man he so narrowly lost to. And at Path to Power, it looked like he would accomplish this goal, as he eliminated John Leopold, followed by Twister Excel, to get to the final two with eventual winner Neville Ryan. Anomaly fought hard to achieve his goal, but after a tumble from the top rope, John Leopold made his way down to the ring, and as the ref checked on Ryan outside, BAM!! JOHN LEOPOLD, who was eliminated by Anomaly, smashed him in the back of the head with the 3XW World Championship, a title that means a lot to Anomaly. From there, Ryan, who didn't know happened, capitalized to win, but it was a tainted win. One can only assume that Leopold's interference was the result of Anomaly eliminating him earlier in the Path to Power match, but Leopold has expressed a deeper disdain of Anomaly than that...
Riff Radley & Casey Anomaly vs Alex Nova & John Leopold

OMEGA has held the TV Title for what seems like ages, turning away all comers up to the level of Surge, and becoming a favorite talent of General Manager Roberto Cairo, especially in Cairo's feud with Surge. While Surge has to see that Omega was selected by Cairo, and didn't choose to attack him, that still doesn't mean Surge isn't going on a murder-spree. The battle between Surge and Cairo's Omega has raged across EFNW for the past several weeks, with Omega managing to hold his own, if not get a few over on the masked murderizer, even pinning Surge so that he had to start the Path to Power match! Needless to say, at the match itself, Surge went right for Omega. And it was a fight. Surge and Omega kicked the crap out of each-other through-out the entire match, with Omega even trying to spear Noeleen as Surge was held down, but Surge threw himself in front of his wife and continued to fight. Eventually, after Surge countered an attempt at the Spinebuster into a Guillotine Choke, both him and Omega were eliminated. Surge looked like Omega had taken him to the limit, but Omega looked like he was just getting started. However, KYLE O'RAPELY was another man that Omega encountered in the Path to Power, a man who held Surge as one of his favorite wrestlers and even got to work with Surge as they beat on Omega. Needless to say, O'Rapely was a thorn in Omega's side until Omega eliminated him. This week, however, O'Rapely has another chance at Omega, as they will go one-on-one. And you know what? It might as well be for the TV Title!
Omega defends against Kyle O'Rapely - EFNW Television Championship

At Interactive Anarchy, Matt Xtreme and EL AMAZO would challenge Fight Money for the Tag Team Champions but would once again be unsuccessful. Then, the following night, they would face the champs in a non-title match. After another lose, it looked like Xtreme was speaking a retirement speech - it LOOKED like he was. After catching Amazo off-guard, he assaulted the luchadore before leaving the ring, followed by trying the same thing in the coming weeks, but Kyle O'Rapely would come to his defense. In minimal time, however, Xtreme once again surprised Amazo and O'Rapely...by unleashing the brutal DR. BUTCHER!! Needless to say, the battle between the two sides continued to wage on, which only escalated at Path to Power as Xtreme and Amazo competed in an inconclusive one-on-one match followed by a brawl, with the four also unsuccessfully competing in the Path to Power match. This week, however, Amazo will have his shot at the man who grew the seed of betrayal in Xtreme's mind, Dr. Butcher. Amazo better be careful, or he may get an ass-kicking prescribed to him.
El Amazo vs Dr. Butcher

Make sure to tune in, as there is much more fall-out from Path to Power! EFNW co-owner SCOTT GONE has promised a HUGE announcement regarding the status of the next live pay-per-view event! TIM TAYLOR still has an open challenge layed out for the show! We will also hear from several other stars in regards to Path to Power! And more!

Also scheduled to appear:
- EFNW World Heavyweight Champion Cyrus Black
- Path to Power winner Neville Ryan
- EFNW Vixens Champion Noeleen Phoenix
- Dustin Shore
- Twister Excel
And more!

And remember, kids, always reduce, reuse and recycle, because everyday is Earth Day here in EFNWrestling!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:06 am

Oriadon wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Pantera roars and the crowd roars louder as they anticipate the arrival of the EFNW World Heavyweight Champion...

...and they come unglued as Cyrus Black emerges from the curtain, EFNW World Title held high! "Cyrus Black!" chants reverberate throughout the arena as The Exile smirks and heads down to the ring. The ovation is deafening, but one can see upon closer examination that Cyrus seems to slightly be favoring one of his legs, as if it's still a bit twerked from his title defense against Angel Rodriguez at Path to Power. Still, Cyrus is in relatively good spirits (at least as high a spirits as The Reaper of the Long and Winding Road can be in) as he rolls into the ring and holds the title belt aloft with both hands to thunderous cheers. Once Pantera dies down along with the chants, Cyrus grabs a microphone.

Cyrus Black: To quote a rather famous song from Queen..."another one bites the dust." Angel, you rat bastard, did you really think that you backing out of our agreement surprised me in the least? As I've said...you're a two-faced shyster, and you couldn't hide your true nature from my eyes. But in the end, I did exactly what I said I was going to do...I beat you, and left you broken alongside the Road. So enjoy obscurity, Angel! Your stars falls...and my shadow grows ever larger.

Cyrus pauses as chants of "Cyrus Black!" start up once more.

Cyrus Black: So now, I find myself in a rather...interesting situation. You see, for once I don't have to come out here and guess who's sorry ass I'm going to kick in my next title match. Oh, no...I know exactly who my next challengers are for my EFNW World Title. At the next PPV before the 4th Anniversary, my opponent is Dustin Shore. Dustin...congratulations are in order. You did exactly what you said you were going to do and you murdered the crap out of Harry Jones. On behalf of myself, the EFNW fans, everybody who's met Harry Jones in person, and the professional wrestling business itself, I thank you. But the catch is...you also earned a title shot against yours truly. And while you've certainly done plenty to earn your spot on the EFNW roster, the one thing you've yet to do is defeat me. And trust me when I say attacking Jones with seafood is a far cry from challenging the Warrior King himself.

Cyrus scratches the stubble on his chin as he continues.

Cyrus Black: And after Shore comes a man I'm all too familiar with...that being, Neville Ryan. What a feather in your cap, Nev! Winning the Path to Power Match, lasting as long as you did...you've punched your ticket for the 4th Anniversary show and for the main event. And the thing is, Neville, you're one of only a handful of people who may or may not have had my number at any given moment. While most of your wins against me are fairly unimportant, you did beat me to become the last 3XW World Champion and nobody can take that away from you. But considering the hell I've had to endure to keep this EFNW World Title, it's unwise to think that you can do the same thing here in Extreme Fan Nation Wrestling.

Cyrus holds the title belt loosely to his left side as he takes a deep breath and exhales

Cyrus Black: Shore, Ryan, and myself. Three men, three different champions. One holds a title of a dead promotion I care little about, while the other carries a title that meant so much to me. But only one of us will arise as the one true champion of EFNW. And you can be certain, come hell's fire or heaven's wrath, that the man who'll bear that title will be...

Cyrus is cut off by the sound of Neville Ryan's theme music, leading to an annoyed expression on the face of The Exile.

As Land of Confusion bursts out of the speakers the crowd seems divided, half of them are thrilled and the other half are about ready to jump over the barriers and kill Neville themselves. Ryan himself appears after allowing enough time for dramatic tension and takes a moment to slowly undo his 3XW World title from around his waist and then raises it over his head so the crowd, and Cyrus, can clearly see it.

Without any pause Neville hoists the title over his shoulder, pulls a microphone out of his jacket pocket and approaches the Exile without hesitation. Standing toe to toe Ryan begins to address the champion.

"Well well well.... wasn't it just a short while ago that I told you that one day I would come for your title? I don't think that was exactly taken seriously was it? I don't blame you Cyrus. Every challenger has come and gone, each contender pops up just in time to be struck down and ground into the dirt as though they had never stepped up." Neville punctuates his point by miming crushing something with his foot like an insect.

"Different skills, different styles, different approaches. Not one has been able to been able to last against you in the ring. I know how hard it can be. You're right in saying that I have your number but prior to winning the 3XW championship I lost in one of the hardest, bloodiest and most challenging matches of my career. Simply being in the ring with you that time killed a piece of me." he continues, a steely look of determination in his eyes as he sizes the champion up.

"I haven't been the same since the last time we met in the ring. Normally a man being fed through the grinder like I was would come out the other side a shell of his former self, he'd be broken and begging never to repeat the experience....." Neville raises his hands out to his sides as if presenting himself to his rival.

"Do I seem scared?" he asks

Cyrus pauses for a moment as he looks Neville up and down, almost as if he's sizing him up. Finally, he answers:

Cyrus Black: Scared? Yeah, you are.

Neville's face contorts a bit as if he wasn't quite expecting that answer.

Cyrus Black: Oh, don't get me wrong, you're not scared of me. You said it yourself...I took you straight to hell and you're coming back for more. It's obvious that you don't fear me. But that's not what scares you, Neville.

Cyrus points to the 3XW World Title belt on Neville's shoulder.

Cyrus Black: I think that on your shoulder scares you. You, the last ever 3XW World Champion...you carry the legacy of an entire federation on your shoulder. A legacy that was built on the shoulders of the man you're sharing this ring with right now. A legacy made by men willing to sacrifice everything for the glory of wearing that title belt and shouting to the world that they were the 3XW World Champion. That belt is a burden I've carried twice, and believe me when I say it does not get easier to carry with time. So it's that legacy that you carry. You, who believe in karma, should rightly fear letting that legacy down.

Cyrus scratches his chin before tapping the EFNW World Title on his shoulder.

Cyrus Black: It's not anything I don't have to deal with, nor is it much different for Dustin Shore. The only difference? If I lose, it's just another bend in the Road for me. If you lose...well, you lose that legacy. So facing me? It's nothing new to you. But facing the possibility that everything you carry with you, everything wrapped up in that 10 pounds of gold you so proudly wear, can be all for naught if you should lose...I don't know Neville, that'd be something that'd concern me if I were you.

Neville's cold exterior flickers momentarily before he covers it by rotating his shoulder, as if a stiff joint had momentarily bothered him.

"You're right. That is reason for concern and if there was any reason I doubted my abilities I would have thrown myself out of Path to Power and let Casey go up against you. You've built quite the reputation here. You're the Dragon of EFNW, a powerful creature sitting atop its gold and brutally tearing anything apart that dares to step foot in your domain. People dare to only speak of you in hushed tones out of the fear that the shadows may be hiding you within them" he says to the champion in a teasing tone.

"One by one the peasants grab the heaviest thing they can find, climb their way up the mountain to face you and charred bones come clattering back down. The question is though Cyrus, what do you do when one day you find yourself up against a true Knight? ." Neville keeps eye contact with the Exile to ensure that his message is sinking in.

"After all, that's what we are. We're polar opposites. The Dragon and the Knight, The Anarchist and the Aristocrat, Order and Chaos. As long as there have been men like Cyrus Black there has always been men like myself just waiting in the shadows with a dagger, waiting patiently for his time to strike."

"That's why we've clashed like we have in the past. That's why we're clashing now and that's why we'll always be clashing. It's fate."

*The familiar tick of a certain someone's music interrupts the goings-on in the ring, and by the time the big guitar hits the crowd is at a pitch. Even the tension of Neville and Cyrus waiting for him in the ring doesn't stop Dustin from sharing his moment with the crowd as he come out onto the stage, looking like he's having a good time. Strangely, he is carrying the CWW Undisputed Heavyweight Championship, something he doesn't do often even though he is the last and only recognized holder of the title. He walks down the ring with a purpose, jumping up onto the apron and quickly getting into the ring. Turning his back to the two, Dustin performs his signature taunt for the fans on the second rope. While he stands there, he turns and looks back and down at Cyrus and Neville, each sporting their own title. He looks at his own title in his hands and finally steps down with a microphone in hand.*

Dustin Shore: I hope that you'll both forgive me for my rude interruption, things looked like they were getting going fast. But this conversation is quickly straying from the path of things that are, into things that could be, and I've felt a need to bring us back on track. Does anyone else find it odd that Cyrus and Neville here are talking as if Cyrus is going on a two-month vacation until the 4th Anniversary show? As if there's no chance in hell of Cyrus being beaten by someone and having the title taken from him between here and now? I don't believe either of you missed the part where I beat Harry Jones to get a title match at Unbroken, the next pay-per-view. The way you two are talking, you don't think much of my odds in that match, and that Cyrus vs. Neville might as well be used to promote our anniversary show from here out.

*Dustin looks a little annoyed as he watches Neville in particular.*

Dustin Shore: Why you would think that, I don't know. Maybe it's because of that legacy you carry, and how it doesn't hold my name. Well, I apologize that I never competed in the hallowed halls of 3XW, built of blood, sweat and tears and all such poetically aggrandizing bullshit. This! *Dustin holds up the title* This was my 3XW Title, the sigil of company that was my 3XW. CWW was the crucible where I forged my career, and yes, I did it with blood, sweat and tears, same as you two. A lot of people don't seem to think as much of CWW as they do 3XW, but I'm still just as proud to carry this belt, and I could give a damn what anyone else thinks.

*Dustin now turns to Cyrus.*

Dustin Shore: Cyrus Black. I'm especially disappointed in you overlooking me, considering all the help I gave you at Path to Power to level the playing field. But I didn't do what I did out of the kindness of my heart. I had my own reasons that stretch all the way back to ECCW's Powerplay. I know you recall the event, where newly crowned EFNW Champion Cyrus Black collided with ECCW competitor Dustin Shore in a Street Fight that, dare I say it, stole the show from under Jones/Calloway. It was everything I could have hoped for...but a win. I was beaten that night, and now I've come calling for my rematch. You see, we live in an age where it's not enough to be a champion anymore. Not if you want to be the best. I have pushed myself, in everything I do for this profession, to be the best. Nothing less is going to work for me, Cyrus. I've watched, just as Neville said, challengers have risen, challengers have fallen. I refuse to be knocked down, Cyrus. I've learned from Powerplay, and I've continued to grow. How much can a man truly grow when he does not know defeat, and becomes accustomed to victory? How long before someone crafty enough takes it for granted, and you are finally the one being knocked from the mountain?

Cyrus shrugs after Dustin has said his piece.

Cyrus Black: First of all, Dustin, I don't recall asking you to help me deal with Angel and Elias. You did that on your volition. Not that it didn't make things a bit more even, because it did...but the only thing I recall asking you to do was kill Jones. Which you did, so congrats again.

Cyrus crosses his arms and shakes his head.

Cyrus Black: And again, you seem so bent out of shape because I'm looking ahead into the future. Well, okay, you may have a point. A match against Neville doesn't happen until I beat you at the next PPV. Now, you seem to want me to act like any other good, noble champion and admit the steep challenge that you'll undoubtedly present to me. Well...okay. You are certainly a challenge to my reign as EFNW World Champion and it'll take everything I have to beat you. Happy now?

Dustin looks a bit confused as Cyrus sighs.

Cyrus Black: Listen, Shore...while I may not say it directly, it'd be a cold day in Hell before I take somebody lightly. Especially when they've proven to be the best of a hellhole promotion like CWW. A place where nothing made sense, people were constantly shuffled around for no reason, and things that nobody cared about were made center focus while the truly talented weren't given a chance to shine. To have come out of that mess as their champion and not share any genes with Demon and his family is very impressive. But I've got to ask...what does giving you credit for that do for you? I don't know if you've noticed, but I like to get under my opponent's skin. Take Neville for example.

Cyrus points at Neville as he speaks.

Cyrus Black: The only person worth noting that he beat that title for was me. And even he will admit that it wasn't exactly a walk in the park. I put that man through hell for that 3XW World Title, and it changed him. But now, he's the last champion of 3XW. Having not really gotten a chance to prove his mettle as the World Champion, he now stands with the opportunity of a lifetime...the chance to prove his worthiness at the biggest show of the year. Any man would have jitters...but Neville? He carries a company's legacy and his own personal vindication on his shoulders.

Cyrus then points to Dustin

Cyrus Black: And in the case of you, it's slightly different. You, like Neville, carry the history and legacy of a dead promotion in that title belt you are so proud of. But in your case, your motivation is more personal. You are constantly overlooked...not just by me, but by many in this business. Jones has done it, that guy who once called a cunt has likely done it, and Calloway's done it. You, with so much talent, have always been Option 2. And now that you're coming into your own, having grabbed the brass ring, mutters still persist that you aren't that good. Doesn't it motivate you? Drive you? Make you better than you were if for no other reason than to prove the doubters wrong?

Cyrus sighs as he taps the EFNW World Title on his shoulder.

Cyrus Black: If somebody's going to beat me for this belt, I want that somebody to be at their best. So take this "overlooking" and use it to drive you, Dustin. Take the chance to prove yourself on a grand stage and let it motivate you to be at your best, Neville. Be better than the men I've left broken to reach this point. Because I can promise you both...you will get the very best of Cyrus Black. And if you're not at the very top of your game, then...well....

Cyrus shrugs and smirks.

Cyrus Black: You can take a look at the bodies I've left shrewn around and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:59 am

Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Pantera roars and the crowd roars louder as they anticipate the arrival of the EFNW World Heavyweight Champion...

...and they come unglued as Cyrus Black emerges from the curtain, EFNW World Title held high! "Cyrus Black!" chants reverberate throughout the arena as The Exile smirks and heads down to the ring. The ovation is deafening, but one can see upon closer examination that Cyrus seems to slightly be favoring one of his legs, as if it's still a bit twerked from his title defense against Angel Rodriguez at Path to Power. Still, Cyrus is in relatively good spirits (at least as high a spirits as The Reaper of the Long and Winding Road can be in) as he rolls into the ring and holds the title belt aloft with both hands to thunderous cheers. Once Pantera dies down along with the chants, Cyrus grabs a microphone.

Cyrus Black: To quote a rather famous song from Queen..."another one bites the dust." Angel, you rat bastard, did you really think that you backing out of our agreement surprised me in the least? As I've said...you're a two-faced shyster, and you couldn't hide your true nature from my eyes. But in the end, I did exactly what I said I was going to do...I beat you, and left you broken alongside the Road. So enjoy obscurity, Angel! Your stars falls...and my shadow grows ever larger.

Cyrus pauses as chants of "Cyrus Black!" start up once more.

Cyrus Black: So now, I find myself in a rather...interesting situation. You see, for once I don't have to come out here and guess who's sorry ass I'm going to kick in my next title match. Oh, no...I know exactly who my next challengers are for my EFNW World Title. At the next PPV before the 4th Anniversary, my opponent is Dustin Shore. Dustin...congratulations are in order. You did exactly what you said you were going to do and you murdered the crap out of Harry Jones. On behalf of myself, the EFNW fans, everybody who's met Harry Jones in person, and the professional wrestling business itself, I thank you. But the catch is...you also earned a title shot against yours truly. And while you've certainly done plenty to earn your spot on the EFNW roster, the one thing you've yet to do is defeat me. And trust me when I say attacking Jones with seafood is a far cry from challenging the Warrior King himself.

Cyrus scratches the stubble on his chin as he continues.

Cyrus Black: And after Shore comes a man I'm all too familiar with...that being, Neville Ryan. What a feather in your cap, Nev! Winning the Path to Power Match, lasting as long as you did...you've punched your ticket for the 4th Anniversary show and for the main event. And the thing is, Neville, you're one of only a handful of people who may or may not have had my number at any given moment. While most of your wins against me are fairly unimportant, you did beat me to become the last 3XW World Champion and nobody can take that away from you. But considering the hell I've had to endure to keep this EFNW World Title, it's unwise to think that you can do the same thing here in Extreme Fan Nation Wrestling.

Cyrus holds the title belt loosely to his left side as he takes a deep breath and exhales

Cyrus Black: Shore, Ryan, and myself. Three men, three different champions. One holds a title of a dead promotion I care little about, while the other carries a title that meant so much to me. But only one of us will arise as the one true champion of EFNW. And you can be certain, come hell's fire or heaven's wrath, that the man who'll bear that title will be...

Cyrus is cut off by the sound of Neville Ryan's theme music, leading to an annoyed expression on the face of The Exile.

As Land of Confusion bursts out of the speakers the crowd seems divided, half of them are thrilled and the other half are about ready to jump over the barriers and kill Neville themselves. Ryan himself appears after allowing enough time for dramatic tension and takes a moment to slowly undo his 3XW World title from around his waist and then raises it over his head so the crowd, and Cyrus, can clearly see it.

Without any pause Neville hoists the title over his shoulder, pulls a microphone out of his jacket pocket and approaches the Exile without hesitation. Standing toe to toe Ryan begins to address the champion.

"Well well well.... wasn't it just a short while ago that I told you that one day I would come for your title? I don't think that was exactly taken seriously was it? I don't blame you Cyrus. Every challenger has come and gone, each contender pops up just in time to be struck down and ground into the dirt as though they had never stepped up." Neville punctuates his point by miming crushing something with his foot like an insect.

"Different skills, different styles, different approaches. Not one has been able to been able to last against you in the ring. I know how hard it can be. You're right in saying that I have your number but prior to winning the 3XW championship I lost in one of the hardest, bloodiest and most challenging matches of my career. Simply being in the ring with you that time killed a piece of me." he continues, a steely look of determination in his eyes as he sizes the champion up.

"I haven't been the same since the last time we met in the ring. Normally a man being fed through the grinder like I was would come out the other side a shell of his former self, he'd be broken and begging never to repeat the experience....." Neville raises his hands out to his sides as if presenting himself to his rival.

"Do I seem scared?" he asks

Cyrus pauses for a moment as he looks Neville up and down, almost as if he's sizing him up. Finally, he answers:

Cyrus Black: Scared? Yeah, you are.

Neville's face contorts a bit as if he wasn't quite expecting that answer.

Cyrus Black: Oh, don't get me wrong, you're not scared of me. You said it yourself...I took you straight to hell and you're coming back for more. It's obvious that you don't fear me. But that's not what scares you, Neville.

Cyrus points to the 3XW World Title belt on Neville's shoulder.

Cyrus Black: I think that on your shoulder scares you. You, the last ever 3XW World Champion...you carry the legacy of an entire federation on your shoulder. A legacy that was built on the shoulders of the man you're sharing this ring with right now. A legacy made by men willing to sacrifice everything for the glory of wearing that title belt and shouting to the world that they were the 3XW World Champion. That belt is a burden I've carried twice, and believe me when I say it does not get easier to carry with time. So it's that legacy that you carry. You, who believe in karma, should rightly fear letting that legacy down.

Cyrus scratches his chin before tapping the EFNW World Title on his shoulder.

Cyrus Black: It's not anything I don't have to deal with, nor is it much different for Dustin Shore. The only difference? If I lose, it's just another bend in the Road for me. If you lose...well, you lose that legacy. So facing me? It's nothing new to you. But facing the possibility that everything you carry with you, everything wrapped up in that 10 pounds of gold you so proudly wear, can be all for naught if you should lose...I don't know Neville, that'd be something that'd concern me if I were you.

Neville's cold exterior flickers momentarily before he covers it by rotating his shoulder, as if a stiff joint had momentarily bothered him.

"You're right. That is reason for concern and if there was any reason I doubted my abilities I would have thrown myself out of Path to Power and let Casey go up against you. You've built quite the reputation here. You're the Dragon of EFNW, a powerful creature sitting atop its gold and brutally tearing anything apart that dares to step foot in your domain. People dare to only speak of you in hushed tones out of the fear that the shadows may be hiding you within them" he says to the champion in a teasing tone.

"One by one the peasants grab the heaviest thing they can find, climb their way up the mountain to face you and charred bones come clattering back down. The question is though Cyrus, what do you do when one day you find yourself up against a true Knight? ." Neville keeps eye contact with the Exile to ensure that his message is sinking in.

"After all, that's what we are. We're polar opposites. The Dragon and the Knight, The Anarchist and the Aristocrat, Order and Chaos. As long as there have been men like Cyrus Black there has always been men like myself just waiting in the shadows with a dagger, waiting patiently for his time to strike."

"That's why we've clashed like we have in the past. That's why we're clashing now and that's why we'll always be clashing. It's fate."

*The familiar tick of a certain someone's music interrupts the goings-on in the ring, and by the time the big guitar hits the crowd is at a pitch. Even the tension of Neville and Cyrus waiting for him in the ring doesn't stop Dustin from sharing his moment with the crowd as he come out onto the stage, looking like he's having a good time. Strangely, he is carrying the CWW Undisputed Heavyweight Championship, something he doesn't do often even though he is the last and only recognized holder of the title. He walks down the ring with a purpose, jumping up onto the apron and quickly getting into the ring. Turning his back to the two, Dustin performs his signature taunt for the fans on the second rope. While he stands there, he turns and looks back and down at Cyrus and Neville, each sporting their own title. He looks at his own title in his hands and finally steps down with a microphone in hand.*

Dustin Shore: I hope that you'll both forgive me for my rude interruption, things looked like they were getting going fast. But this conversation is quickly straying from the path of things that are, into things that could be, and I've felt a need to bring us back on track. Does anyone else find it odd that Cyrus and Neville here are talking as if Cyrus is going on a two-month vacation until the 4th Anniversary show? As if there's no chance in hell of Cyrus being beaten by someone and having the title taken from him between here and now? I don't believe either of you missed the part where I beat Harry Jones to get a title match at Unbroken, the next pay-per-view. The way you two are talking, you don't think much of my odds in that match, and that Cyrus vs. Neville might as well be used to promote our anniversary show from here out.

*Dustin looks a little annoyed as he watches Neville in particular.*

Dustin Shore: Why you would think that, I don't know. Maybe it's because of that legacy you carry, and how it doesn't hold my name. Well, I apologize that I never competed in the hallowed halls of 3XW, built of blood, sweat and tears and all such poetically aggrandizing bullshit. This! *Dustin holds up the title* This was my 3XW Title, the sigil of company that was my 3XW. CWW was the crucible where I forged my career, and yes, I did it with blood, sweat and tears, same as you two. A lot of people don't seem to think as much of CWW as they do 3XW, but I'm still just as proud to carry this belt, and I could give a damn what anyone else thinks.

*Dustin now turns to Cyrus.*

Dustin Shore: Cyrus Black. I'm especially disappointed in you overlooking me, considering all the help I gave you at Path to Power to level the playing field. But I didn't do what I did out of the kindness of my heart. I had my own reasons that stretch all the way back to ECCW's Powerplay. I know you recall the event, where newly crowned EFNW Champion Cyrus Black collided with ECCW competitor Dustin Shore in a Street Fight that, dare I say it, stole the show from under Jones/Calloway. It was everything I could have hoped for...but a win. I was beaten that night, and now I've come calling for my rematch. You see, we live in an age where it's not enough to be a champion anymore. Not if you want to be the best. I have pushed myself, in everything I do for this profession, to be the best. Nothing less is going to work for me, Cyrus. I've watched, just as Neville said, challengers have risen, challengers have fallen. I refuse to be knocked down, Cyrus. I've learned from Powerplay, and I've continued to grow. How much can a man truly grow when he does not know defeat, and becomes accustomed to victory? How long before someone crafty enough takes it for granted, and you are finally the one being knocked from the mountain?

Cyrus shrugs after Dustin has said his piece.

Cyrus Black: First of all, Dustin, I don't recall asking you to help me deal with Angel and Elias. You did that on your volition. Not that it didn't make things a bit more even, because it did...but the only thing I recall asking you to do was kill Jones. Which you did, so congrats again.

Cyrus crosses his arms and shakes his head.

Cyrus Black: And again, you seem so bent out of shape because I'm looking ahead into the future. Well, okay, you may have a point. A match against Neville doesn't happen until I beat you at the next PPV. Now, you seem to want me to act like any other good, noble champion and admit the steep challenge that you'll undoubtedly present to me. Well...okay. You are certainly a challenge to my reign as EFNW World Champion and it'll take everything I have to beat you. Happy now?

Dustin looks a bit confused as Cyrus sighs.

Cyrus Black: Listen, Shore...while I may not say it directly, it'd be a cold day in Hell before I take somebody lightly. Especially when they've proven to be the best of a hellhole promotion like CWW. A place where nothing made sense, people were constantly shuffled around for no reason, and things that nobody cared about were made center focus while the truly talented weren't given a chance to shine. To have come out of that mess as their champion and not share any genes with Demon and his family is very impressive. But I've got to ask...what does giving you credit for that do for you? I don't know if you've noticed, but I like to get under my opponent's skin. Take Neville for example.

Cyrus points at Neville as he speaks.

Cyrus Black: The only person worth noting that he beat that title for was me. And even he will admit that it wasn't exactly a walk in the park. I put that man through hell for that 3XW World Title, and it changed him. But now, he's the last champion of 3XW. Having not really gotten a chance to prove his mettle as the World Champion, he now stands with the opportunity of a lifetime...the chance to prove his worthiness at the biggest show of the year. Any man would have jitters...but Neville? He carries a company's legacy and his own personal vindication on his shoulders.

Cyrus then points to Dustin

Cyrus Black: And in the case of you, it's slightly different. You, like Neville, carry the history and legacy of a dead promotion in that title belt you are so proud of. But in your case, your motivation is more personal. You are constantly overlooked...not just by me, but by many in this business. Jones has done it, that guy who once called a cunt has likely done it, and Calloway's done it. You, with so much talent, have always been Option 2. And now that you're coming into your own, having grabbed the brass ring, mutters still persist that you aren't that good. Doesn't it motivate you? Drive you? Make you better than you were if for no other reason than to prove the doubters wrong?

Cyrus sighs as he taps the EFNW World Title on his shoulder.

Cyrus Black: If somebody's going to beat me for this belt, I want that somebody to be at their best. So take this "overlooking" and use it to drive you, Dustin. Take the chance to prove yourself on a grand stage and let it motivate you to be at your best, Neville. Be better than the men I've left broken to reach this point. Because I can promise you both...you will get the very best of Cyrus Black. And if you're not at the very top of your game, then...well....

Cyrus shrugs and smirks.

Cyrus Black: You can take a look at the bodies I've left shrewn around and see what happens.

The crowd instantly begin booing as Twister Excel walks out onto the stage, wearing a crisp suit. No dancing, no playing to the crowd, nothing.

>>Twister Excel<<
"As much as I love the sound of my own voice, I'm not going to waste time talking shit like you three stooges."

The crowd boo even louder as Twister dismisses them with a shake of his head.

"I was the MAN in the Path to Power rumble. I lasted over an hour in that match and the eventual winner, that'd be you Nev, had to team up with Casey and blindside me to get me out of the match. Where is your pride? Where is your honour? Speaking of which, you'd know all about pride and honour wouldn't you Cy?"

The crowd continue booing but there is quite a large cheer and a "PnH" chant from the smarks in attendance.

"So Cy' . . . what's the deal? Where is my world championship match? Not only should being the longest man in the rumble entitle me to that but there's that little thing about me being contractually obliged to a rematch. Are you trying to say you're not free for the next couple of months? You've got Nev and Shore to worry about? As far as I'm concerned -- they can wait. And if either of you men have a problem with that I'd be more than happy to sort it out. As for you Cyrus, don't you think it's time you manned up?"

The crowd boo as Twister Excel smirks.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:22 pm

RED wrote:
The Legend Of Casey wrote:
RED wrote:

"Broken Dreams" plays on and John Leopold comes from the back as the crowd boos loudly. Leopold is dressed in a white suit, white pants and white shoes. Leopold walks down the ramp refusing to give a crap about what the crowd thinks of him. Leopold gets into the ring and takes a microphone. The music stops and Leopold stays silent as the crowd boos. Leopold smirks as he looks at the fans and then he raises the mic to his mouth.

"My name is John Leopold. At Path to Power I made My debut in EFNW by competing at the #1 Contender's match for the EFNW World Championship."

Leopold is interrupted by some "you suck" chants.

"Judging by this massive reaction that I just recieved, I can only assume that you people don't like Me being here. If that's the case then that's too bad because I am here to stay. Those of you that watched ECCW you know what I'm capable of. I won the main event of Slam-Mania II and became the World Champion. I was and still am recognized as the greatest star that ever passed from ECCW. Now it's time to do the same here in EFNW. And as I look at the competition around here that will not be so tough. One way or another I will get to the top, I will defeat the "so great" Cyrus Black and I will become the EFNW World Champion. You know why? Because I am PERFECT! I am rich, handsome, extremely talented and I have the mic skills and ring skills that make the rest of the superstars in the back look so weak! There is no one and I mean NO ONE that can compate to Me!"

The crowd boos as Leopold laughs.

TBC...

The fan's boos instantly turn into cheers and screams once they hear Casey Anomaly's theme song begins to blast from the sound system in the arena. The fans grew even louder once Casey walked onto the stage, at the same time as the bass drops. Casey emerges from the curtains with a huge grin on his face, along with his usual attire of the FUCK YOUR MORALS t-shirt, torn jeans, backwards New England Patriots hat, etc.. Casey paces back and forth on the stage for a few moments before he stops and goes to speak. His music cuts as he just holds the mic there. The fans cheers die down as Casey stands there with the mic next to his mouth. He then losers the mic, his grin slowly fading. Casey paused for a moment and rubbed the back of his head. He then smirked and headed down towards the ring, which caused the fans to make more of an uproar. Casey rolls into the ring and is on his feet in an instant. The smirk still on his face as he look Leopold dead in the eye, raising the mic to his mouth and finally speaking.

"No one can compete with you, eh? I dunno I seemed to do quite well last night after I threw you over that top rope. Which was pretty easy if you ask me. Even after the beatings of all of the men you were acting as a cheerleader for as the assaulted me. And I made it to the final two of the Path To Power. And it was perfect. Two men who bring out the best in one another were the final two men left in a match that determines who is next in line for the championship. It couldn't have been more eprfect of a situation for this company I have grown to love. BUT.."

Casey's smirk was lingering on his face but wasn't as predominate as when he had first rolled into the ring.

"But some butt-hurt blue-blood had to go and ruin that. And I don't mean Neville either because I have gained respect for him recently and congratulate him on his victory even if it was slightly flawed. This 'blue-blood' dick head was so pissed off that some Punk who was raised in poor environment eliminated him. Did I really piss you off that much John? Did it piss you off that some punk kid eliminated the self proclaimed lord of professional wrestling? Did it piss you off that much you hit me over the head with a title belt I basically worship? I knew I was good at pissing people off but damn, I didn't know I was that good."

Leopold looks at Casey and then at the crowd that is red-hot for Anomaly.
Leopold smirks and nods.

"You damn right I was pissed. I was about to win the match and I would have done it if it wasn't for you. So I couldn't let that slide. You stole My chance at winning the World title so I did the same thing to you. How do you punk's call that? Oh yeah! An eye for an eye. I didn't just send you over the top rope, I bashed you with the title belt twice. And even thogh I was pissed that I didn't win that match it felt so good when I saw you getting pinned. And now here we are with you trying to play the cool guy that grew up in the street. Let Me tell you something about living in the street...Well basically I don't know much about it because I was raised in a huge mansion. I had hot maids to serve Me, I had lots of money and I still do, I had everything I wanted. And over the years not much have changed. I am still rich and I still have everything I want except the EFNW World title. But since you are out here let Me get something off My chest. Do you enjoy being so over-hyped and over-rated? Does it give you pleasure to have all these idiots cheer for you when you come out of that stage? Does it make you feel proud about yourself when everybody in the back is talking about you?"

The crowd starts chanting for Casey so Leopold raises the mic towards the fans.
He shakes his head and lowers the mic back to his mouth.

"You hear that? They are cheering your name! So sweet! Come on go ahead and feed off of their love. Come on! You are Casey Anomaly you do what you do, you say what you say just because you like hearing everybody else's reaction. The only reason that you are considered one of the best in EFNW is because all these people are behind you. You use them to stay on the top. And of course the company likes that. The use you to make money. Sell all of your T-Shirts and other crappy merchandise. But I get it that's what big companies do, I realize that more then anybody else, I worship money. And you hear that?"

Leopold raises the mic again when the crowd boos him.
Then he lowers the mic.

"They boo Me but all I do is to be honest. I have the guts to say who I really am and what I really think and I don't give a damn about what these people think. But you? You are a hypocrite and a thug. I wouldn't be surprised if you were doing drugs backstage. You are a punk that hides his true self so you can get all the love you want from this people just because your mommy and daddy didn't loved you at all. You are still a little child deep inside you and everytime you come out here to "piss off somebody" all you really do is hiding who you really are. An annoying punk-kid that never got that teddy-bear he asked from his dad for Christmas. You make Me sick. And all the support that these stupid people are giving you makes Me feel bad for this business."
Casey looks at him with a raised eye brow. He doesn't seem all that pissed off or frustrated by Leopold's comments. It's more of an interested, or intrigued look. Casey slowly raises the mic to his mouth.

"You finished now?"

Casey stares at him with that interested look still. He take's Leopold's silence as a yes and continues on with his response.

"Now, John... if I were the man you had just described, I would probably be getting all red in the face. I would probably start getting all defensive and start saying things along the lines of; 'You're only jealous because you don't sell as much merch as me.' But what you obviously don't understand is I'm not that man you had just described. There are many men like that in this business and I can think of a few in this company off of the top of my head. You just seem to be so wrapped up in your self and your head is so far up your own ass that you can't see whats going on around you. I guess you can say ignorance is one of your downfalls. You probably should have done your homework when you first came here, gotten to know things a little bit better then you already do. Because if you did you would probably.. no you would definitely see my name all over the history of this company. On my very first day here in this company I beat the old poster boy of this company for a title belt, Harry Jones. In soon rose to the top and was in line for yet another World Heavyweight Championship, just as I have in every other company I have been apart of. But then EFNW went under. When it came back yet again I became a top contender and eventually faced off against my own mentor and friend Cyrus Black. What I did in that match was unremarkable and unheard of. I made Cyrus tap out and I made him doubt himself. I shall bore you and the fans no longer with my damn life story as I just needed to use it to get my point across. That point being you don't know anything about me. You can still make all the assumptions all you want but there is a reason my last name is Anomaly.."

He pauses for a moment, taking a deep breath.

"You just don't understand me, no one does. So you and all of my other, for lack of a batter term, haters, try to label me. Sell out you call me. Overrated you call me. Over hyped you call me. Its all just because you can't simply grasp how I do things. But don't feel bad John, don't feel retarded. You are just one of the many that can't."

Casey grins slightly and quotes himself.

"'One of many'... yes that sounds just about right for you. You are just one of the many so-called 'sophisticated blue bloods' in this business. Don't believe me? Look at Angel Rodrigues. Look at Neville Ryan back in 3XW. Hell look at Riff Radley back before he went bankrupt. Look at the rest of these cookie cutter wrestlers that look the same. Its kind of like a broken record player, playing the same thing over and over and over again. Frankly I'm sick of these pricks coming after me."

Casey's look becomes slightly agitated and frustrated.

"There have been others like you John, as I have just stated. But all of you seem to just look down upon me for a plethora of reasons. You all think you can just walk all over me just because I'm apparently inferior to you?! What makes you so god damn special!? The fact you were fed with a silver spoon as a child instead of a plastic one!? The fact you had tons of help getting to where you are today?! The fact you come from a better background then I!? NO!"

Casey is getting fired up now, he begins to pace back and forth yelling into his mic.

"Yes I love when the fans cheer for me. It gives me an adrenaline rush and gets me all sorts pumped up, but thats not why I pander to them nor appreciate them. I pander to them because they need some one like them to support. They need a man they can look up to and adore. Some one like them. A hard-working blue collar man they can relate to. They need a man to be able to believe in in these tough times my country is facing."

Casey stops pacing and looks John dead in the eye.

"And I'm sure every single blue-collared citizen in this building right now wants to find some rich, pompous douche bag and punch him in the mouth. The next best thing to that for them is watching one of their own do it."

The fans give off a huge pop and start a 'Punch his lights out!' chant. Casey doesn't break his eye contact with John.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:25 pm

Cyrus looks at Twister with a certain disdain in his eyes as he slides out of the ring and walks up the ramp to the stage. Twister just stands there, looking like he's king of the world.

Cyrus gets within a yard of Twister and just stands there, glaring at him. Finally he speaks
:

Cyrus Black: Let's get a few things straight...Twister, is it now? I've listened to you complain for weeks on end about not getting your "contractually obligated" rematch. That, while annoying, isn't enough to get a rise out of me. But it was something else you said that really twerked me...that it was MY responsibility to get you your match. That I OWED you a World Title match and that I was the one who had to convince management to give it to you.

Cyrus quickly closes the gap between him and Twister and gets right in his face.

Cyrus Black: Let me make myself perfectly clear, Twister. I owe you nothing. Allow me to repeat that so that you can understand me...I OWE YOU NOTHING. You can talk about contracts and rematches and all that, but at the end of the day, I'm not responsible for finding my own opponents. My responsibility is to fight those who've earned their shot at my World Title. So just because you want to whine and bitch, I'm supposed to drop everything and help YOU get what YOU want?

Cyrus pauses for a minute, tension rising.

Cyrus Black: Even if I, a man who believes in self-reliance over pandering for table scraps, were to buy into this fact that I owe you something, the bottom line is that it still wouldn't do any good. You have this other annoying habit, old friend. You disappear. You vanish into thin air whenever you get just a hint of momentum. I don't know where you go, I don't know what you do, but neither do I care. Truth is, you vanish. And it's not just leaving for extended periods of time when you've gotten a slight taste of success. No, it's something far worse. You crumble when the time comes to rise above. You fold when challenges you can't overcome come wandering into your path. And worse of all...you choke. You, with more than enough talent to lay claim to being one of the best, choke when the cards are down and it's time to step into the proving ground. So even if I got you your shot, what's to say you won't just blow it like you've done your entire career?
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:39 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus looks at Twister with a certain disdain in his eyes as he slides out of the ring and walks up the ramp to the stage. Twister just stands there, looking like he's king of the world.

Cyrus gets within a yard of Twister and just stands there, glaring at him. Finally he speaks
:

Cyrus Black: Let's get a few things straight...Twister, is it now? I've listened to you complain for weeks on end about not getting your "contractually obligated" rematch. That, while annoying, isn't enough to get a rise out of me. But it was something else you said that really twerked me...that it was MY responsibility to get you your match. That I OWED you a World Title match and that I was the one who had to convince management to give it to you.

Cyrus quickly closes the gap between him and Twister and gets right in his face.

Cyrus Black: Let me make myself perfectly clear, Twister. I owe you nothing. Allow me to repeat that so that you can understand me...I OWE YOU NOTHING. You can talk about contracts and rematches and all that, but at the end of the day, I'm not responsible for finding my own opponents. My responsibility is to fight those who've earned their shot at my World Title. So just because you want to whine and bitch, I'm supposed to drop everything and help YOU get what YOU want?

Cyrus pauses for a minute, tension rising.

Cyrus Black: Even if I, a man who believes in self-reliance over pandering for table scraps, were to buy into this fact that I owe you something, the bottom line is that it still wouldn't do any good. You have this other annoying habit, old friend. You disappear. You vanish into thin air whenever you get just a hint of momentum. I don't know where you go, I don't know what you do, but neither do I care. Truth is, you vanish. And it's not just leaving for extended periods of time when you've gotten a slight taste of success. No, it's something far worse. You crumble when the time comes to rise above. You fold when challenges you can't overcome come wandering into your path. And worse of all...you choke. You, with more than enough talent to lay claim to being one of the best, choke when the cards are down and it's time to step into the proving ground. So even if I got you your shot, what's to say you won't just blow it like you've done your entire career?

The crowd "ooooooo" and chant "you're a fuck up" at Twister.

Twister looks fit to explode at Cyrus Black's words, he's actually shaking with anger. He looks like he's going to go for Cyrus Black there and then but he restrains himself and through gritted teeth he spits out.

>>Twister Excel<<
"You know . . . as well as I do . . . that I'm better than them two men in the ring. I'll blow it? Maybe. But until you step in the ring with me, everyone is always going to consider you a coward. You're a coward Cyrus Black . . . you beat me before but this is different. And you know it. You don't know what to expect if you were to step in the ring with me again. What are you worried about? If you're so certain I'm going to blow it, consider it a nice warm-up excersize for the two real challengers in the ring. Give me a chance to blow it. You're going to rue the day you said those words Cyrus Black. So help me God, I WILL GET YOU."

Twister stares at Cyrus and it's visible that Cyrus has already gotten into his head as he storms off leaving Cyrus on the ramp.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:03 pm

~Tim TapOut is wondering the halls of EFNW smirking looking for someone to piss off or find a potential ally~
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:07 pm

The Mexican Mafia are backstage, congratulating each other on a well worked return earlier this week.

Victor Elias is nursing his wounds from the baseball bat attack earlier this week.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 2:22 pm

harry jones is the pster boy og efnw wrrestking
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 2:36 pm

Kira wrote:
excuse me harrysiah?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 2:46 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Kira wrote:
excuse me harrysiah?
I believe he's referencing my promo where I talk about beating him in my EFNW debut.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:29 pm

~The fans boo as the music of Tim TapOut once again plays throughout the EFNW areana. He soon appears on top of the enterence ramp with a frown on his face as he angerily makes his way down the ramp scolding the fans in the process. He makes his way to the side of the ring and heads up into the ring with a microphone~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"Now before you all erupt into boo's and chants about how I suck, blow, and or how I'm an asshole I need to say a few things. Since my arrival I've gotton nothing, no advertisement, no mentions in a promo, no one walking up to me saying how they either love having me back or how they loath that I've returned. Even you all don't have the same spark of hatred that you've once had for me. Do you all not understand who the hell I am? I am the infamous Tim TapOut! The loud mouthed, ass kicking, ankle snapping, most extreme son of a bitch that has ever stepped foot in a wrestling ring! I've won countless titles, beaten some of the most legendary names you can possibly think of and yet I get absolutely nothing!?!"

~The fans seem a bit confused and don't know whether to boo him or not because they don't want to give him what he wants but they also want him to shut up~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"Every single person here ranging from you pathetic people in the crowd, to the guys in the back, and the jackasses in their offices are too focused on your so called 'Money Makers' like Cyrus, Casey, Dustin Shore, and Neville. Those names are NOTHING compared to the one of Tim TapOut! Sure they could come out here and make compelling arguements but guess what! I've done more throughout my career as a WRESTLER! I've wrestled my whole life! Those idiots were either raised in the streets or 'In the shadows of a long winding road'. I, Tim TapOut, am TIRED of seeing those kiss ass hypocrites being the ones who get the lime light! I am the one man in this company.... in this BUSINESS who DESERVES the spot light! I am the most entertaining figment in the history of this coperation! I am the definition of controversy! I am Professional Wrestling! You fools are just to blind by your moronic minds to see it!"

~As usual the fans boo Tim as the expression on his face stays one of a serious man~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"You people make me SICK! But when I say people I don't just mean you idiots in the crowd.... oh no. I mean every single person that isn't ME is one who makes me gag! No matter what these so called 'Main Eventers' do, you all still pander them! All I do is speak truth and state facts and all of you HATE ME! I won't be a generic heel and it's because you all 'envy' or are 'jealous of me' because I'm not generic. I am the original heel! You all hate me because you refuse to believe the truth, you deny the reality check I give to you all when I come out here. You refuse to accept the fact that I am truely the greatest wrestler here in EFNW. Because of that I always get screwed over! By the guys in the back and in the offices. First it was at 3XW, I became World Champion and was about to main event the biggest PPV then... POOF! Gone! It comes back and guess what... I was stripped of the title... MY TITLE! I was never beaten for the belt, and once again 3XW disappears and guess what.... NEVILLE keeps the title and is deemed the man who will carry the legacy of 3XW! That should be ME! I was the uncrowned Champion! Then in ECCW, I was Hardcore Champion and then FIRED! GONE! Then here, EFNW, I was forced to team up with Casey Anomaly....."

~The crowd jumps to their feet as he just mentions the name of "The Nightmare Among Men"~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"You all saw what happened, we won the EFNW Tag Team Championships! Then I Pump Kicked him in the skull and made him believe I was his friend! The great Casey Anomaly trusted me, and you all saw me DOMINATE him so badly I put him out of action at the following PPV! I am BETTER then Casey Anomaly! I'm better then Neville Ryan! I'm better the 'The Exile' Cyrus Black! No matter who you put me against, no matter the stipulations, no matter the chance.... I am better then anyone who is across the ring from me. You ALL! .... You all will realize this as soon as I make my in-ring redebut back into the EFNW ring. I will show you that I'm no has-been, or wash up. I am Tim TapOut, and I am Simply PERFECTION!"

~The fans are astonished by the words of Tim as he heads back up the ramp and goes behind the curtain before the crowd had a chance to boo him~

Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:35 pm

The one and only EFNW TV Champion Omega arrives, smirking. He walks around backstage.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:45 pm

Brooklyn Buu wrote:
The one and only EFNW TV Champion Omega arrives, smirking. He walks around backstage.
*Robert Cairo walks up to him*

Cairo: How are you doing, Mr. Omega?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:00 pm

Tequito! wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:

Omega: Mr. Cairo, I'm surprisingly pleased. I can't quite put my finger on why, but it could be a few things. Eliminating Surge, lasting half an hour or getting the most eliminations in the PTP. Either way, I'm pleased.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:04 pm

Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Tequito! wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:

Omega: Mr. Cairo, I'm surprisingly pleased. I can't quite put my finger on why, but it could be a few things. Eliminating Surge, lasting half an hour or getting the most eliminations in the PTP. Either way, I'm pleased.
Cairo: *chuckles* You deserve it, champ. Keep this up, especially the whole hurting Surge thing, and you'll be seeing much more money coming your way.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:10 pm

Cyrus watches as Twister heads back, rolling his eyes before looking back at Dustin and Neville in the ring. He simply shrugs and says:

Cyrus Black: Heavy the head that bears the crown. See you boys later.

Cyrus turns and heads backstage. Back there, he's confronted by _________
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:12 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus watches as Twister heads back, rolling his eyes before looking back at Dustin and Neville in the ring. He simply shrugs and says:

~Tim TapOut steps infront of the World Champion~

Tim: "Well well well, looky who we have here.... The EFNW WOOORLD Champion 'The Exile' Cyrus Black... Greatest wrestler in the history of the business!"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:15 pm

Tequito! wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Tequito! wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:

Cairo: *chuckles* You deserve it, champ. Keep this up, especially the whole hurting Surge thing, and you'll be seeing much more money coming your way.
Omega: As much as I like money, I like hurting Surge even more. Believe me, I will continue this, no matter what, even if I get fired.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:17 pm

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Tim: "Well well well, looky who we have here.... The EFNW WOOORLD Champion 'The Exile' Cyrus Black... Greatest wrestler in the history of the business!"

Cyrus sighs, clearly not wanting to have to deal with Tim at this point and juncture.

Cyrus Black: Look, this is usually the point where I say something like "who the hell are you?" and you have a temper tantrum, then talk about how you're going to beat me and become the World Champion. I'll laugh, somebody will book us in a match, I'll kill you, and move on to the guys who actually earned their title shot. So let's just cut to the chase and why not just part ways here? After all, Timmy...it always end poorly for you.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:29 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus sighs, clearly not wanting to have to deal with Tim at this point and juncture.

Cyrus Black: Look, this is usually the point where I say something like "who the hell are you?" and you have a temper tantrum, then talk about how you're going to beat me and become the World Champion. I'll laugh, somebody will book us in a match, I'll kill you, and move on to the guys who actually earned their title shot. So let's just cut to the chase and why not just part ways here? After all, Timmy...it always end poorly for you.

~Tim just smirks as he doesn't loose eye contact with Cyrus~

Tim: "Just because you have that title belt you think everything is about you huh? What a cocky, arrogent bastard you are. I was going to say that I'm planning on making an impact on my redebut and work my way up to whip your ass, but just hearing that ignorant remark..... you don't posess the worthiness of my time."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:36 pm

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

~Tim just smirks as he doesn't loose eye contact with Cyrus~

Tim: "Just because you have that title belt you think everything is about you huh? What a cocky, arrogent bastard you are. I was going to say that I'm planning on making an impact on my redebut and work my way up to whip your ass, but just hearing that ignorant remark..... you don't posess the worthiness of my time."

Cyrus Black: That's funny...I bet you were up all night thinking of that witty remark. And no, I don't think everything's about me. It's just whenever somebody comes walking up to you when you're the EFNW World Champion, it's usually something to the tune of "why don't you give me a title shot? I deserve to face you! I would be a much better champion than you!" and other crap like that. So do forgive me if I sound a bit snippish, but I already have 99 problems. I don't need a returning prick bitch to be one of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next