The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 30 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug

Go down 
+16
Jericho
Captain2
Bleed Green
Oriadon
Cyrus T
Styles
RifRad
Adam
noeleen phoenix
Nova
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
TJ
Harold
SP
fuck
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:50 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus shrugs.

Cyrus Black: Maybe, Noeleen. But then again, I'm a hard guy to impress. When you've been the EFNW World Champion that I've been, it takes a lot to get my attention.
Noeleen Phoenix

want to hear my plan? Well, it involves me... slowly but surely building myself up to.. you ready? MAIN EVENT STANDARD! Don't laugh because when I told Surge i'm pretty sure he pee'd himself in the process of laughing but it will happen!

Cyrus mulls this plan over in his head for a couple of seconds.

Cyrus Black: Hmm...rather ambitious of you. Not to say you couldn't, but it'd be a tough challenge. Especially if you do make it to the main event, because then you'll have to contend with me. And I don't know if you've been paying attention, but I'm pretty much a bulldozer of the phony tough and crazy brave.
Noeleen Phoenix

I'm undefeated here so I'll try and keep my streak up until then!

ot-gotta go byee.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:59 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus shrugs.

Cyrus Black: Maybe, Noeleen. But then again, I'm a hard guy to impress. When you've been the EFNW World Champion that I've been, it takes a lot to get my attention.
Noeleen Phoenix

want to hear my plan? Well, it involves me... slowly but surely building myself up to.. you ready? MAIN EVENT STANDARD! Don't laugh because when I told Surge i'm pretty sure he pee'd himself in the process of laughing but it will happen!

Cyrus mulls this plan over in his head for a couple of seconds.

Cyrus Black: Hmm...rather ambitious of you. Not to say you couldn't, but it'd be a tough challenge. Especially if you do make it to the main event, because then you'll have to contend with me. And I don't know if you've been paying attention, but I'm pretty much a bulldozer of the phony tough and crazy brave.
Noeleen Phoenix

I'm undefeated here so I'll try and keep my streak up until then!

ot-gotta go byee.

Cyrus Black: Nothing lasts forever. Sometimes you'll meet an obstacle you can't overcome...leastways, as you are at the moment. The true test of a person's resolve is how much he or she is willing to endure to achieve what they want. Some food for thought...
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:01 pm

Neville Ryan, EFNW merchandising giant and 3XW World Heavyweight champion is sitting backstage on a crate with a small plate of Chinese food next to him.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:56 am

Casey Anomaly is proud of him and Twista XL pulling off a fucking awesome promo for PNH. He is walking around the arena being bored and shit with his insomnia.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:59 am

Dancing Blacker. wrote:
Casey Anomaly is proud of him and Twista XL pulling off a fucking awesome promo for PNH. He is walking around the arena being bored and shit with his insomnia.
Off: Meh, why not?

*He walks by a very tired Riff Radley, sitting in a chair.*

Riff Radley
"Mornin, fucktard."
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:05 am

RifRad wrote:
Dancing Blacker. wrote:

Riff Radley
"Mornin, fucktard."
"SHUT THE FUCK UP ITS STILL NIGHT TIME..."

Casey points outside and sees the darkness of nightfall. He glances at a clock and sees its 12:04 AM. He puts his hand down and makes a super duper sad face.

"Fuck.."
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:11 am

Dancing Blacker. wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Dancing Blacker. wrote:

Riff Radley
"Mornin, fucktard."
"SHUT THE FUCK UP ITS STILL NIGHT TIME..."

Casey points outside and sees the darkness of nightfall. He glances at a clock and sees its 12:04 AM. He puts his hand down and makes a super duper sad face.

"Fuck.."

*Riff makes an agzagerated(no, I did not spell that right, I know) motion at his watch.*

Riff Radley
"Told ya. Happy St. Patty's day, I guess. Hows life?"
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:05 am

*Dustin Shore is backstage focusing on wiping out Harry Jones at Path to Power.*

*The EFNW Tag Team Champions, Fight Money, are playing cards at a foldout table backstage.*
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:13 am

ON THIS WEEK'S EFNW...

Riff Radley has been on a tear through EFNW lately! While he may not be undefeated, Riff's feud with Revolution Champion Alex Nova, coupled with a string of stand-out performances have really made him a rising star to watch in the cosmos of limitless possibilities that is EFNW. On the other hand, however, is the International Champion, Kevin Evans. At Interactive Anarchy, Evans' title was on the line as he was challenged by current Television Champion Omega in a MMA rules match. While the match ended in a draw after both superstars crashed through the cage, a lot of people have been saying Evans got lucky, since it looked like he was taking quite the pounding for the duration of the entire match. Now, we come to last week, where Alex Nova interfered in Radley's match, prompting Radley to come to the ring during Nova's TV Title match against Omega. Radley would Superkick both Nova and Evans, foiling the frenemy pair's chance at pulling one over on Omega. While Radley is still on the hunt for Nova's gold, he will get a match against Evans this week...FOR THE INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!! Co-owner of EFNW, Scott Gone, is reportedly very displeased with Evans' lackluster performances, even prior to Travis Jones transferring ownership of the company, and has expressed that maybe this will spur Evans into picking up the pace.
Kevin Evans defends against Riff Radley - EFNW International Championship

Riff Radley is going to be busy in his attempt to win the International Championship from Kevin Evans, but that doesn't mean his rival, Revolution Champion, Alex Nova is off the hook. Nova's been trying to, and at some points, succeeding to 'one-up' Radley, with seemingly no repercussions so far, it's like he's had this planned out all along. But, like 'they' say, whoever 'they' are, 'every action has an equal and opposite reaction'. And that showed true when Nova interfered in Radley's match against none other than the undefeated 3XW World Champion and self-proclaimed Franchise...NEVILLE RYAN!! While neither Ryan nor the ref saw Nova's interference, instead taking Radley's fall from the turnbuckles as a sign of fatigue and capitalizing, Ryan went back to re-watch the match and lo-and-behold, Nova reared his head. While Ryan does have a streak of swindling and cheating, he also has a relatively new-found place in his heart for honor, and he took exception to Nova's 'assistance', stating he needs no help, especially from a haberdasher like Nova. And thus, this match was signed off on.
Neville Ryan vs Alex Nova - non-title

Even though they are the EFNW Tag Team Champions, the team of Fight Money, protegees of the legendary Dustin Shore, William L. Davis and 'Desert Eagle' Coty Weston have felt over-looked for a while now, with even Scott Gone admitting to it. After rising to the top of partnered competition and becoming the Tag Team Champions, Fight Money turned away all comers in a struggling tag team division. Now, after a meeting with co-owner Scott Gone, Fight Money have been promised a path back to TV, and into super stardom! However, until a revival of the EFNW tag team division does happen, Davis has elected to pursue a solo career. Enter...PSYCHOFACE!! After returning to EFNW to save Noeleen Phoenix from what could've been a sexual assault, the masked vigilante and former Revolution Champion, along with the Vixens Cup tournament winner and Vixens Champion Noeleen Phoenix, have declared war on crime in EFNW! While William Davis is not a (known) criminal, one can't help but be reminded of comic book lore such as Spiderman vs The King Pin, and more! And since neither Noeleen Phoenix, nor Coty Weston will be doing anything, they'll be on commentary!
William L. Davis vs Psychoface

These great matches aren't the only thing EFNW has in-store for fans this week! Be sure to tune in as the show will also feature not one, but TWO sit-down interviews with El Amazo and Kyle O'Rapely, as well as Matt Xtreme and the returned Dr. Butcher! But, wait, there's more!

Also scheduled to appear:
- EFNW World Heavyweight Champion Cyrus Black
- EFNW Television Champion Omega
- Angel Rodriguez & Victor Elias
- Robert Cairo
- Surge
And more!

Be sure to tune in for this sure-to-be-frazzle-dazzle episode of EFNWrestling! And remember kids, always reduce, reuse and recycle, because everyday is Earth Day here in EFNWrestling!
Spoiler:

AND AT PATH TO POWER...

The main event of the Path to Power PPV will be the aptly named Path to Power rumble royale! As legend says, the winner will receive a World Heavyweight Championship match at the EFNW anniversary show! And what better way to celebrate 4 years of EFNW than to walk out of Path to Power with a championship opportunity, and hopefully walk out of EFNW's anniversary as the World Heavyweight Champion? I don't feel like thinking of one. And who knows, maybe there will be some surprises too? Anyone can enter! Anyone can win! The road to 4 years of EFNW begins at Path to Power!
Path to Power - #1 contendership for the EFNW World Heavyweight Championship at the 4th anniversary show

Angel Rodriguez has been talking for months about his supposedly obligated rematch for the EFNW World Heavyweight Championship against Cyrus Black. Two weeks ago, he earned his rematch as he defeated 3 of EFNW's best in Dustin Shore, Neville Ryan and Twista XL to earn the chance to face Cyrus at Path to Power. Some may not see it that way, but a win is a win, especially when it's for a grand opportunity such as this. And last week, the anti was up'd as the respective parties chose each-other's opponents! Rodriguez would be tasked with facing a man Black knows too well, the murderous-on-purpose Surge. Rodriguez managed to out-smart the masked man, however, and Black was pitted against another man he knew too well: Twista XL. The two wrestled a Hell of a match and a main event, but in the end, the Reaper of the Long and Winding Road took the win over the King of the Streets. It looked like they had patched things up post-match, but XL pulled his hand away from a low-five by Black, turned his back on his friend, and walked away. Cyrus Black, however, can't afford to be pre-occupied, because at Path to Power, he has to defend his EFNW World Heavyweight Championship against Angel Rodriguez! Black has successfully defended the belt against Rodriguez before, but there is no doubt that Rodriguez has some new tricks up his Mexican silk-sleeve. Victor Elias, however, may not turn out to be one of them, as it has been agreed upon that he is banned from ringside!
Cyrus Black defends against Angel Rodriguez - EFNW World Heavyweight Championship

Like a wild animal, Harry Jones has been doing whatever he could to hurt Dustin Shore. Harry seems to have gone on a full-on attack against Dustin Shore for what some might consider 'no reason at all'. Harry has slandered Dustin's beliefs, morals, the fans, everything! Dustin, on the other hand, tried reasoning with Harry before using violence. But when he was brought to it, Dustin was like a force of nature! Several weeks ago, he put Harry through a table after a vicious fight stemming from an in-ring promo confrontation turned sour! Harry, however, would have his revenge the following week. After feigning injury, Harry attacked Dustin in the main event #1 contender's match for the World Championship, allowing Angel Rodriguez to cover Dustin for the win. And just last week, Harry announced that at Path to Power, it will be him vs Dustin, with the winner getting a shot at the EFNW World Championship...IN A NO HOLDS BARRED MATCH!! While Harry has made a legacy out of being thrown through tables, set on fire, and rolling in tacks, Dustin is not scared one bit. He has stated that at Path to Power, the fans will not matter, the non-existent rules will not matter, the World Championship opportunity won't matter; the only thing that will matter will be ending Harry once and for all.
Dustin Shore vs Harry Jones - #1 contendership for the EFNW World Heavyweight Championship - No Holds Barred

The Revolution Champion Alex Nova and Riff Radley have been at each-other's throats for a while now! However, all of their encounters have been unfulfilling. Very unfulfilling. Riff and Nova have both had enough, and challenged each-other to 2 matches! Riff wanted a Nowhere to Hide match so Nova couldn't cheat, and Nova wanted a Last Man Standing match so he could rid himself of Riff! Warren Peace, however, threw the 2 ideas together! If Riff beats Nova at Path to Power in a Nowhere to Hide match, he earns himself a Revolution Championship match under Last Man Standing rules! Everybody's happy!
Alex Nova vs Riff Radley - Nowhere to Hide match

Also scheduled to appear:
- EFNW Television Champion Omega
- EFNW Tag Teams Champions William Davis & Coty Weston, Fight Money
- EFNW Vixens Champion Noeleen Phoenix
- Neville Ryan
- Surge
And more!

Be sure get your tickets for the already almost sold-out show! And if you can't be there live, be sure to contact your pay-per-view event provider, and watch the awesomeness of EFNWrestling from your very own home, bar, or whatever crazy place you imagine! Anywhere in the World! Order now!
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:47 am

Typing promo now.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:11 pm

*After his small conversation with Casey last night, Riff is walking the halls with a goodnight's sleep when he notices the card posted on the wall.*

Riff Radley
"What?! Hell yeah! If I can earn this... Damn! Time to show what I'm made of!"

*Riff walks away with renewed vigor, planning a promo for later today.*
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:23 pm

Twista XL walks through the halls and is approached by an interviewer.

Interviewer: Twista! Twista! Last week's EFNW ended when you pulled away from a low 5 with Cyrus, effectively turning your back on him. What's going on?

Twista responds with absaloutely no traces of gangsterisms in his voice.

Twista XL: Way I see it is that I'm contractually due a rematch for his championship, my championship. He knows it, I know it, everybody knows it. It's HIS responsibility to ensure I get that match. Anyway, just watch EFNW this week.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:39 pm

Cyrus, just around the corner from where Twista's giving his brief interview, hears Twista clearly...especially the part where Twista insinuates that it's his responsibility to get him his title shot. Cyrus clenches his fist as he heads down a different corridor.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:27 pm

Noeleen Phoenix

Selling her new merch outside the arena with her new slogan on it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:37 pm

Angel Rodriguez and Victor Elias are in the gym, with Elias helping A-Rod prepare for Path to Power.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:45 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Spoiler:

And that's when Surge walks by, wearing his own fucking badass as shit t-shirt of super awesome doom rape, available at EFNWrestling's website, or by contacting a string of drug dealers leading to Surge!

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 30 Surge01

The fans stop giving a shit about whatever shirts Noeleen had, because Surge has two boxes under his arms...OF SHIRTS~!! They run over to him, leaving Noeleen alone, as Surge sells these shirts AT HALF THE PRICE OF WHATEVER NOELEEN HAD~!! THIS IS IIIINNNNSSSSAAAAANNNNEEEE~~
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:51 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Spoiler:

And that's when Surge walks by, wearing his own fucking badass as shit t-shirt of super awesome doom rape, available at EFNWrestling's website, or by contacting a string of drug dealers leading to Surge!

The fans stop giving a shit about whatever shirts Noeleen had, because Surge has two boxes under his arms...OF SHIRTS~!! They run over to him, leaving Noeleen alone, as Surge sells these shirts AT HALF THE PRICE OF WHATEVER NOELEEN HAD~!! THIS IS IIIINNNNSSSSAAAAANNNNEEEE~~
Noeleen Phoenix
All sad over Surge taking away her customers
Jerk he is..
She leans against the table and puts her elbow on the table too and rests her head on her fist.
I give up. I GIVE UP SURGE.
Glancing over every so often to see how his sales are doing she walks over leaving her stock and waits in line at the end.
After all the shirts are sold there is one left in her size too.

...Can I buy this one?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:53 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Spoiler:

Noeleen Phoenix
Jerk he is..
She leans against the table and puts her elbow on the table too and rests her head on her fist.
Glancing over every so often to see how his sales are doing she walks over leaving her stock and waits in line at the end.

...Can I buy this one?

Surge is finishing up with a few customers and doesn't look over at Noeleen.

"Sure you can, little girl."

He gives over the shirts, pockets the money and looks over to see Noeleen.

"Oh, it's MAI WAIFU!!"

He grabs Noeleen in a hug and twirls her around.

"Waifu!"
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:57 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Spoiler:

Noeleen Phoenix
Jerk he is..

...Can I buy this one?

"Oh, it's MAI WAIFU!!"

"Waifu!"
Noeleen Phoenix
Set me... the FUCK down! You know I don't like that!
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:59 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Spoiler:

Noeleen Phoenix
Jerk he is..

...Can I buy this one?

"Oh, it's MAI WAIFU!!"

"Waifu!"
Noeleen Phoenix
Set me... the FUCK down! You know I don't like that!

Surge doesn't give a shit, though, 'cause he keeps holding Noeleen up.

"I wub yew so much! Yesh, I do! Wub yew so much! 'Cause you's so kawaii! Yes, you are! Who's kawaii? You are!"
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:05 pm

Noeleen Phoenix
Seriously, just set me down... please.. I am being nice about it here for once!
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:06 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Surge keeps Noeleen up.

"But I don't wanna put mai waifu Noeween down."
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:09 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Surge keeps Noeleen up.

Noeleen Phoenix
Noeleen punches Surge in the face and then gets herself down by forcing herself off from him.
Anyway, thanks for taking all my sales today! Sooooo thankful for it I am!
She rolls her eyes at Surge
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:17 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Surge keeps Noeleen up.

Noeleen Phoenix
Noeleen punches Surge in the face and then gets herself down by forcing herself off from him.

"Oh."

Surge's mask does a Novaface.

"You're welcome."

He hugs Noeleen again.

"It's 'cause I wub yew. You don't need to sell merchandise, 'cause I make enough money for the both of us and more. All I want is for mai waifu to be super happy desu."
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:21 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Surge keeps Noeleen up.

Noeleen Phoenix

"Oh."

Surge's mask does a Novaface.

"You're welcome."

He hugs Noeleen again.

"It's 'cause I wub yew. You don't need to sell merchandise, 'cause I make enough money for the both of us and more. All I want is for mai waifu to be super happy desu."
Noeleen Phoenix
BUT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. PSYCHOFACE, punched me for using his catch phrase then Cyrus told me I should make merch to get my catch phrase across. Gosh. I do hate people a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next