The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0

Go down 
+18
fuck
Styles
Karl
LegendOfCasey
Jarrett
White guy
Goblin
M
American Wolf
SP
Michael
RED
Jigsaw*
noeleen phoenix
- Admin -
Bleed Green
Nova
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:53 pm

She tilts her head and has another 'bitch please' and disgusted look on her face, takes a couple steps forward and gets in her face then shoves her back

"Whats my problem?! I am too busy keeping my eyes on you and Kaitlyn soo much that I lost MY DIVAS championship to that little cunt Mickie James! Cry all you want, whining wont get you anywhere believe ME I know. As long as that title is around that little bitch, I'm going to hurt you in every way possible, because YOUR the one who cost me.."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:58 pm

alex.nova wrote:
She tilts her head and has another 'bitch please' and disgusted look on her face, takes a couple steps forward and gets in her face then shoves her back

"Whats my problem?! I am too busy keeping my eyes on you and Kaitlyn soo much that I lost MY DIVAS championship to that little cunt Mickie James! Cry all you want, whining wont get you anywhere believe ME I know. As long as that title is around that little bitch, I'm going to hurt you in every way possible, because YOUR the one who cost me.."

AJ Lee

*wipes her tear away and forces a smile as she crosses her arms, her voice still shows that shes upset*

"You know Velvet...I've seriously had it...I'm through with you! You and I go at it...one on one. No masked women, and no Kaitlyn. Royal Rumble. Any match of your choice!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:03 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
alex.nova wrote:

AJ Lee

*wipes her tear away and forces a smile as she crosses her arms, her voice still shows that shes upset*

"You know Velvet...I've seriously had it...I'm through with you! You and I go at it...one on one. No masked women, and no Kaitlyn. Royal Rumble. Any match of your choice!"

She looks at her with a surprised expression on her face and smiles..

"Well, coming out of your shell eh? I would LOVE to beat you down.. and how's about we make that a number one contenders match, and make it a bra and panties match! Bring back the old school.. and loser... leaves WWE! How does that sound AJ!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:07 am

alex.nova wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
alex.nova wrote:

AJ Lee

"Well, coming out of your shell eh? I would LOVE to beat you down.. and how's about we make that a number one contenders match, and make it a bra and panties match! Bring back the old school.. and loser... leaves WWE! How does that sound AJ!"

AJ Lee

"I accept...loser leaves the WWE!"

*puts her hand out for a shake of agreement*

"I promise you Velvet...I'm not leaving that arena the loser unless its in a body bag...because you'll have to kill me to make me leave. I live for this company...and all of these people."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:10 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
alex.nova wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
alex.nova wrote:

AJ Lee

AJ Lee

"I promise you Velvet...I'm not leaving that arena the loser unless its in a body bag...because you'll have to kill me to make me leave. I live for this company...and all of these people."

Looks down at the hand and slaps it showing the acceptance of her end of the deal and smiles knowing she's got this..

"Don't get too excited AJ, because once that ref counts to 3... you pack your bags and LEAVE.. no coming back, and I'll continue my quest for my divas championship without having to worry about you. You may live for this COMPANY, but I live because I was born a champion.. and nobody can deny the fact I've got it all. Smart. Sexy. And Powerful."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:14 am

alex.nova wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
alex.nova wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
alex.nova wrote:

AJ Lee

AJ Lee

Looks down at the hand and slaps it showing the acceptance of her end of the deal and smiles knowing she's got this..

"Don't get too excited AJ, because once that ref counts to 3... you pack your bags and LEAVE.. no coming back, and I'll continue my quest for my divas championship without having to worry about you. You may live for this COMPANY, but I live because I was born a champion.. and nobody can deny the fact I've got it all. Smart. Sexy. And Powerful."

AJ Lee

"Is that so? Because at the end of that match, once I get the victory...you'll be the one packing your flubber butt that you like to show off...You're going to get your's Velvet...but it will come in the ring!"

OT: I have an idea check ur pm nova
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:28 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
alex.nova wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
alex.nova wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
alex.nova wrote:

AJ Lee

AJ Lee

AJ Lee

"Is that so? Because at the end of that match, once I get the victory...you'll be the one packing your flubber butt that you like to show off...You're going to get your's Velvet...but it will come in the ring!"

"Well, you seem sure of yourself AJ.. let me leave you with a little something to remember..your not who you think you are.. and I'm not who you think I AM.."

She glares at her knowing that it'll take her quite sometime to figure out what that means so she walks off brushing her shoulder and struts off.

ot- gtg Wink BYE inbox RED and Grager right away!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:31 am

alex.nova wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
alex.nova wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
alex.nova wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
alex.nova wrote:

AJ Lee

AJ Lee

AJ Lee

"Well, you seem sure of yourself AJ.. let me leave you with a little something to remember..your not who you think you are.. and I'm not who you think I AM.."

She glares at her knowing that it'll take her quite sometime to figure out what that means so she walks off brushing her shoulder and struts off.

ot- gtg Wink BYE inbox RED and Grager right away!

AJ Lee

*watches Velvet walk away, AJ stands with her hands on her hips as she glares at Velvet*

OT: good timing I do also! merry Christmas man! and I will
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:49 am

*Bobby Lashley is seen in the gym, training for the upcoming SmackDown! show this week*

*Ezekiel Jackson is seen walking backstage, intimidating everyone he walks past*
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:13 am

Hey granger, you cutie u.

Gimmie Sami Callihan on RAW will you doll
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:15 am

alex.nova wrote:
"The Prophet" Michael wrote:
Matt Hardy arrives at the arena, an ice cold grin on his face. He begins to walk aroun, unusually striking fear into the workers of the arena. He heads towards the entrance ramp, where a worker is awaiting him.

Worker: Your on in 5, Matt

Matt stares at the worker, before grabbing him by the throat. He squeezes slightly, and begins to chuckle. A camera crew begin to walk around the corner catching all the action that is taking place. Mat throws the worker down, just in time for the familiar musc that he has not heard in two years sounds over the PA system.

Matt walks from backstage, and stands on the ramp. He glances around at the jeering fans, and chuckles some more. As he walks down the long stage, a small fan cheers for him, obviosly thingking back to the era of The Hardy Boys. Matt moves closer to the fan, whispers something into the childs ear, and walks off. The child lookis visibly upset, as Matt climbs onto the apron of th ring. He steps through the ropes and starts to stroll arouund the ring. The worker hands him a microphone. Matt then moves to the centre of the ing, and stands, taking he jeers in. This is when he begins to speak.

//Cold Blooded//Matt Hardy//Cold Blooded//

"Yeah, you can shut up with you damn crappy jeers. Even the adult's are acting like kids, over someone they love to hate coming back? Well, I'm back, and more cold blooded than ever. So, I guess you all saw what I did to that worker backstage, huh? Well, thats the main reason I'm here. You see, I'm a bit bored, no good competition. I just want someone to come here, and challenge me to a match. I gotta beat on workers backstage, for a bit of fun. I really ain't likin bein back here so far, and I want to sort that. So, Get ut here,, if you wanna be put out of action."

TBC by Anyone

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 Jeff-hardy-tna-1

Quote :
Smoke fumes throughout the stage and on the ramp, also then at the moment surrounding Matt Hardy. As his brothers theme hits whats going through the minds of these fans is, the epic showdown of the Hardy Boys begins again! An outline of the man is shown as the lights dim down to a dark blue and black color, and fans can barely see whats going on. He stands there motionless for a second as he takes a few steps forward his eyes locked on Matt.

"It's been quite sometime Matt, since I've seen you.. and now that I have I've also seen how much of an asshole you look like right now..you know Matt, I see you as no threat. But since you insist someone coming down to that ring to get your ass handed to you once again like in the past.. I'm your man. I also saw what you did to that worker back there, pretty impressive, considering he has no wrestling experience. So I'll tell you what son, you come down to this ring next week on Smackdown, and face me.. then you can call yourself cold blooded--cause when I'm done with you, the only blood you'll see is the some running down your face!"

//Cold Blooded//Matt Hardy/Cold Blooded//

Matt pretends to look surprised, but there is a glimpse of evil in his eyes as he thinks about his brother.

"Wow what a pleasant surprise, My own little brother, stepping up to the challenge. Don't you remember Wrestlemania 25. You take too many risks, like those drugs you on. And then it will be me walking out of the arena, with youur blood on my hands. But, Guess what? I Don't give a damn. So, Me Vs You, Jeff. I can't wait.

He smirks.

"Infact, Why don't you come down here now, Jeff? Show your a man, and not an idiotic kid who can't grow up!"
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:22 am

wwe.com exclusive

In HBK's locker room, we see the two members of DX Triple H and Shawn Michaels sitting on a sofa reading the news paper.

"Oh look Shawn! Tonight is the Raw SuperShow! It says it in the news paper!"

"Damn aren't we famous! But wait...isn't the show called Nitro?"

"Well I guess that they decided to drop that stupid, annoying, terrible name and bring back the original name of the show."

"Oh good! So what do we have in store for tonight?"

"We have lots of action tonight! CM Punk defends the WWE Title against the Miz inside a Steel Cage!"

"And that is...Awesome!"

"Brock Lesnar faces John Cena in a Last Man Standing match..."

"Wow, talk about brutality! Who do you think is going to win?"

"Who cares? And then we have Dolph Ziggler and Kane both debuting on Raw and facing each other..."

"Who do you think...oh no forget it."

"Seriously? Even for a second you thought that Ziggler stands a chance?"

"It was just a thought!"

"Uh, anyway, we are going to see much more stuff tonight, but you know what the match I've been looking forward is?"

"Which one?"

"This tag team match between Sheamus and Drew McIntyre or...how do they call themselves?"

"Invasion from hell? Ghost Invasion? Team with no point?"

"No, no, they are the Foreign Invasion!"

"I was so close!"

"So the Foreign Invasion will face the team of the HeartBreak Kid Shawn Michaels and the Game Triple H!"

"Hey that's us!"

"But I'm not a HeartBreak Kid!"

"Yeah but you are the Game!"

"Oh yeah I am. So those two punks are facing D Generation X. What do you think Shawn?"

"Well I think I like it!"

"Me too Shawn. So guys, Drew and Sheamus, tonight the joke is over. You decided to jump on us but all you did was getting us back together and now we are coming after your asses. Tonight you girls go to war with us and make no mistake about it you wil not like it at all!"

"And if you are not down with that then we got two words for ya..."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:30 am

Kane

*thinking about tonight's Nitro*

AJ Lee

*thinking about what went down with her and Velvet last night, and whats instore for today*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:03 am

alex.nova wrote:
Matt Hardy arrives at the arena, an ice cold grin on his face. He begins to walk aroun, unusually striking fear into the workers of the arena. He heads towards the entrance ramp, where a worker is awaiting him.

Matt stares at the worker, before grabbing him by the throat. He squeezes slightly, and begins to chuckle. A camera crew begin to walk around the corner catching all the action that is taking place. Mat throws the worker down, just in time for the familiar musc that he has not heard in two years sounds over the PA system.

Matt walks from backstage, and stands on the ramp. He glances around at the jeering fans, and chuckles some more. As he walks down the long stage, a small fan cheers for him, obviosly thingking back to the era of The Hardy Boys. Matt moves closer to the fan, whispers something into the childs ear, and walks off. The child lookis visibly upset, as Matt climbs onto the apron of th ring. He steps through the ropes and starts to stroll arouund the ring. The worker hands him a microphone. Matt then moves to the centre of the ing, and stands, taking he jeers in. This is when he begins to speak.

"Yeah, you can shut up with you damn crappy jeers. Even the adult's are acting like kids, over someone they love to hate coming back? Well, I'm back, and more cold blooded than ever. So, I guess you all saw what I did to that worker backstage, huh? Well, thats the main reason I'm here. You see, I'm a bit bored, no good competition. I just want someone to come here, and challenge me to a match. I gotta beat on workers backstage, for a bit of fun. I really ain't likin bein back here so far, and I want to sort that. So, Get ut here,, if you wanna be put out of action."

TBC by Anyone

Quote :
Smoke fumes throughout the stage and on the ramp, also then at the moment surrounding Matt Hardy. As his brothers theme hits whats going through the minds of these fans is, the epic showdown of the Hardy Boys begins again! An outline of the man is shown as the lights dim down to a dark blue and black color, and fans can barely see whats going on. He stands there motionless for a second as he takes a few steps forward his eyes locked on Matt.

"It's been quite sometime Matt, since I've seen you.. and now that I have I've also seen how much of an asshole you look like right now..you know Matt, I see you as no threat. But since you insist someone coming down to that ring to get your ass handed to you once again like in the past.. I'm your man. I also saw what you did to that worker back there, pretty impressive, considering he has no wrestling experience. So I'll tell you what son, you come down to this ring next week on Smackdown, and face me.. then you can call yourself cold blooded--cause when I'm done with you, the only blood you'll see is the some running down your face!"

Matt pretends to look surprised, but there is a glimpse of evil in his eyes as he thinks about his brother.

"Wow what a pleasant surprise, My own little brother, stepping up to the challenge. Don't you remember Wrestlemania 25. You take too many risks, like those drugs you on. And then it will be me walking out of the arena, with youur blood on my hands. But, Guess what? I Don't give a damn. So, Me Vs You, Jeff. I can't wait.

He smirks.

"Infact, Why don't you come down here now, Jeff? Show your a man, and not an idiotic kid who can't grow up!"

"That's real cute man, drugs or no drugs, Mania or no Mania, I've always been better then you, and always will be. Now why would I come down there and beat you silly in front of millions when I could come down and beat you down in front of billions, I say me and you have ourselves a little grudge match on Smackdown..and just in case you try to run away, how about we make it a CAGE MATCH..!"
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:16 am

alex.nova wrote:
alex.nova wrote:

TBC by Anyone

Quote :

He smirks.

"That's real cute man, drugs or no drugs, Mania or no Mania, I've always been better then you, and always will be. Now why would I come down there and beat you silly in front of millions when I could come down and beat you down in front of billions, I say me and you have ourselves a little grudge match on Smackdown..and just in case you try to run away, how about we make it a CAGE MATCH..!"

"Jeff, how dare you try to accuse me of trying to run away. The only reason you want it to be a cage match is so that I don't get a chair, wrap around your head and stomp on it. In a nutshell, You don't want internal bleeding. So Why don't you go see your imaginery friend and take that face paint off. For god's sake.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:24 am

alex.nova wrote:
alex.nova wrote:

TBC by Anyone

Quote :

He smirks.

"Jeff, how dare you try to accuse me of trying to run away. The only reason you want it to be a cage match is so that I don't get a chair, wrap around your head and stomp on it. In a nutshell, You don't want internal bleeding. So Why don't you go see your imaginery friend and take that face paint off. For god's sake.

"Excuse me? Matt, I can't COUNT the number of championships I've held just about every one here in the WWE, and also the world title on my appearance on TNA. Now if you insist of making fun of me like the immature little child you are.. and completely ignore my match request, then it just goes to show who the real pussy is in this business huh?"
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:28 am

"Damn, Jeff. I you gonna cry about it, then I accept. But your gonna be the one who's gonna be left in the ring, with a cage around you and blood dripping down your face. Hope you understand what your up against, Jeff. Cause I'm making a guess that you ain't gonna make it."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:34 am

"Damn, Jeff. I you gonna cry about it, then I accept. But your gonna be the one who's gonna be left in the ring, with a cage around you and blood dripping down your face. Hope you understand what your up against, Jeff. Cause I'm making a guess that you ain't gonna make it."

"Funny things is I don't GUESS Matt.. I go out there and I give it everything I've got, and you better bring your 'A' game or you wont last long here. It's survival of the fittest, and your bent outta' shape, there's no way you can possibly compete.."
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:38 am

alex.nova wrote:

"Funny things is I don't GUESS Matt.. I go out there and I give it everything I've got, and you better bring your 'A' game or you wont last long here. It's survival of the fittest, and your bent outta' shape, there's no way you can possibly compete.."

"Jeff, Why don't you just get your ass downt hat ramp and into this ring and say that to my face."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:12 am

alex.nova wrote:

"Jeff, Why don't you just get your ass downt hat ramp and into this ring and say that to my face."

Quote :
The fans, knowing the mind set of Jeff Hardy that he doesn't back down--especially not from his brother he starts walking down to the ring slowly with a blank expression on his face the lights still down to a dark color and as he gets closer Matt see's that he's not wearing any face-paint right now, so he get's embarrassed because what he said didn't make any sense

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 Img_6367_tna-jeff-hardy-2011-best-heel-entrance

Quote :
He finally gets to the ring the smoke still looming in the air, he walks in and stands right across his brother before lifting the mic again to speak his eyes locked on Matt.

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 166859_488134291306_180593411306_6442724_2137039_n

"I'm here Matt.. is there a reason you wanted me to move from that comfy spot up there, to this very uncomfortable spot in the ring.. where having flashbacks is all I have.. you see Matt, you and I may be brothers, but we're totally different.. take a look at this, let me refresh your memory.."

"I'm sure you remember Wrestlemania 25 Matt, I mean how could YOU forget right? It was that moment I had that I made it, I rised to the top, and just one more chairshot, then you come.. I was WWE champion, I was the MAN, and now look at me Matt... look at me!! Where I've been was hell, and now I'm a whole new man who has some grudge to settle with his older brother then to be fighting for a title.."
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:32 am

alex.nova wrote:
alex.nova wrote:

Quote :
The fans, knowing the mind set of Jeff Hardy that he doesn't back down--especially not from his brother he starts walking down to the ring slowly with a blank expression on his face the lights still down to a dark color and as he gets closer Matt see's that he's not wearing any face-paint right now, so he get's embarrassed because what he said didn't make any sense

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 Img_6367_tna-jeff-hardy-2011-best-heel-entrance

Quote :
He finally gets to the ring the smoke still looming in the air, he walks in and stands right across his brother before lifting the mic again to speak his eyes locked on Matt.

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 166859_488134291306_180593411306_6442724_2137039_n

"I'm here Matt.. is there a reason you wanted me to move from that comfy spot up there, to this very uncomfortable spot in the ring.. where having flashbacks is all I have.. you see Matt, you and I may be brothers, but we're totally different.. take a look at this, let me refresh your memory.."

"I'm sure you remember Wrestlemania 25 Matt, I mean how could YOU forget right? It was that moment I had that I made it, I rised to the top, and just one more chairshot, then you come.. I was WWE champion, I was the MAN, and now look at me Matt... look at me!! Where I've been was hell, and now I'm a whole new man who has some grudge to settle with his older brother then to be fighting for a title.."

//Cold Blooded//Matt Hardy//Cold Blooded

Matt Hardy grins as he stares at his brother.

"Ah, You got me huh? No face paint? Musta been off those drugs for a while eh, Jeff? Well, Let's just remember who lost at Wrestlemania 25, alright? Who was it? YOU! I got the chair, put it around your neck and hit you wit a brutal twist of fate. Remember? So why don't you steep off your high-horse, and reaise that the real Risk taker is me! I do believe I carried you to a number of tag team championships, and probably alot more too! But if you wanna go ahead and hit me, then go ahead. Let's see if your a kid or a man. Or a woman"

He chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:38 am

"You honestly think that YOU carried ME? To the world tag team championships on more then one occasion? Son, I may not be on drugs, but maybe your high to think even for a second you did? You may of won at Wrestlemania, but that's history. And as much as I would love to hit you right here right now, I stand up against Women Abuse.. so why don't YOU strut your little ass back there and complain to the GM why you aren't at the top again.."
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:44 am

alex.nova wrote:
"You honestly think that YOU carried ME? To the world tag team championships on more then one occasion? Son, I may not be on drugs, but maybe your high to think even for a second you did? You may of won at Wrestlemania, but that's history. And as much as I would love to hit you right here right now, I stand up against Women Abuse.. so why don't YOU strut your little ass back there and complain to the GM why you aren't at the top again.."

Matt Hardy

"Jeff, Get over the fact that you may have held more titles than me. But in terms of talent, I am sooo much better. Alright? See, though, you have to go around making excuses, like not hitting your own brother. Because your against women abuse. That didn't stop you when it was Trish Stratus or Lita, huh? So, You don't have to hit me. But it will show the fans who the better man is here."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:51 am

alex.nova wrote:

Matt Hardy

"Jeff, Get over the fact that you may have held more titles than me. But in terms of talent, I am sooo much better. Alright? See, though, you have to go around making excuses, like not hitting your own brother. Because your against women abuse. That didn't stop you when it was Trish Stratus or Lita, huh? So, You don't have to hit me. But it will show the fans who the better man is here."

"Get over nothing, your the one who brought this up, your the one looking for competition, and YOUR the one who is the man behind the mask Matt. You come out here, saying you want competition, and hey, that's what I've been looking for. There's no way in hell your better then me, and I'll prove that to you. Trish and Lita? Once again history, divas are just and always have been a distraction. And let me ask you a question Matt...where were you yesterday? I'm sure you know yesterday was Christmas, and as usual we have our family over and our feast, but there was one person missing and could you guess who that was...? It was YOU MATT. You let little Annie down, she wanted to see her uncle, but you were nowhere to be found.. where were you? Smoking a joint? Partying at a club? Getting it in with ole Papa Pump?! "

Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:00 pm

alex.nova wrote:
alex.nova wrote:

Matt Hardy

"Get over nothing, your the one who brought this up, your the one looking for competition, and YOUR the one who is the man behind the mask Matt. You come out here, saying you want competition, and hey, that's what I've been looking for. There's no way in hell your better then me, and I'll prove that to you. Trish and Lita? Once again history, divas are just and always have been a distraction. And let me ask you a question Matt...where were you yesterday? I'm sure you know yesterday was Christmas, and as usual we have our family over and our feast, but there was one person missing and could you guess who that was...? It was YOU MATT. You let little Annie down, she wanted to see her uncle, but you were nowhere to be found.. where were you? Smoking a joint? Partying at a club? Getting it in with ole Papa Pump?! "

Matt smirks and begins to answer Jeff.

"You know, I don't really give a damn about Christmas, Jeff. It's an excuse for people to recieve presents from family. And why the hell should care about your little daughter in the first place. She gonna grow up to be like daddy.... A raging druggie who cant step out of the spotlight. Even though her spotlight is cleary going to be prostitution. Talking about smoking joints, has she started doing that yet? Cause you seem like the type that will tell her how bad it is, then offer her a puff.

Matt chuckles, obiously trying to agrivate Jeff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0
Page 4 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next