The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0

Go down 
+18
fuck
Styles
Karl
LegendOfCasey
Jarrett
White guy
Goblin
M
American Wolf
SP
Michael
RED
Jigsaw*
noeleen phoenix
- Admin -
Bleed Green
Nova
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:25 pm

"The Prophet" Michael wrote:
alex.nova wrote:
"The Prophet" Michael wrote:
alex.nova wrote:
"You honestly think that YOU carried ME? To the world tag team championships on more then one occasion? Son, I may not be on drugs, but maybe your high to think even for a second you did? You may of won at Wrestlemania, but that's history. And as much as I would love to hit you right here right now, I stand up against Women Abuse.. so why don't YOU strut your little ass back there and complain to the GM why you aren't at the top again.."

Matt Hardy

"Jeff, Get over the fact that you may have held more titles than me. But in terms of talent, I am sooo much better. Alright? See, though, you have to go around making excuses, like not hitting your own brother. Because your against women abuse. That didn't stop you when it was Trish Stratus or Lita, huh? So, You don't have to hit me. But it will show the fans who the better man is here."

"Get over nothing, your the one who brought this up, your the one looking for competition, and YOUR the one who is the man behind the mask Matt. You come out here, saying you want competition, and hey, that's what I've been looking for. There's no way in hell your better then me, and I'll prove that to you. Trish and Lita? Once again history, divas are just and always have been a distraction. And let me ask you a question Matt...where were you yesterday? I'm sure you know yesterday was Christmas, and as usual we have our family over and our feast, but there was one person missing and could you guess who that was...? It was YOU MATT. You let little Annie down, she wanted to see her uncle, but you were nowhere to be found.. where were you? Smoking a joint? Partying at a club? Getting it in with ole Papa Pump?! "

Matt smirks and begins to answer Jeff.

"You know, I don't really give a damn about Christmas, Jeff. It's an excuse for people to recieve presents from family. And why the hell should care about your little daughter in the first place. She gonna grow up to be like daddy.... A raging druggie who cant step out of the spotlight. Even though her spotlight is cleary going to be prostitution. Talking about smoking joints, has she started doing that yet? Cause you seem like the type that will tell her how bad it is, then offer her a puff.

Matt chuckles, obiously trying to agrivate Jeff.

Quote :
Jeff has had enough, he breaks starts unloading shots at Matt then hits a twist of fate which levels Matt, he then rolls out of the ring and backs away onto the ramp then up the stage before turning around looking at Matt who's down in pain he then heads to the back and out of sight

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 5 Vlcsnap-2011-01-10-15h50m53s245

ot- sorry had to end it with a bang, gtg tho cya Smile
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:54 pm

Trish Stratus

Coming in after christmas and bringing her luggage into the front of the arena

Kaitlyn

At catering having an expresso
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:10 pm

Matt Hardy walks around with a bag of ice on his head ater the beatdown from his own flesh and blood. But, nether the less, he has a cocky grin on his face as he walks.

Christpher Daniels arrives and head to his locker room.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:41 pm

Quote :
Jeff Hardy walks around after his in ring encounter with his brother Matt still a little ticked at what he said about his daughter but knows he'll get his shot at him soon

Quote :
Drew McIntyre is training in the gym, he needs to get back on track, totally clueless on whats happening on the charts

Quote :
Skip Sheffield doesn't wanna be eliminated on NXT anytime soon, he is lifting at least 400 pounds bench pressing in the gym

Quote :
Velvet Sky is in the catering area sipping some ice tea enjoying the break
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:31 pm

alex.nova wrote:
Quote :
Jeff Hardy walks around after his in ring encounter with his brother Matt still a little ticked at what he said about his daughter but knows he'll get his shot at him soon

Quote :
Drew McIntyre is training in the gym, he needs to get back on track, totally clueless on whats happening on the charts

Quote :
Skip Sheffield doesn't wanna be eliminated on NXT anytime soon, he is lifting at least 400 pounds bench pressing in the gym

Quote :

The sound of an apple is heard being bite into from behind Skip Sheffield as he drops the weights and sits up the look eye to eye with the cool guy, Carlito. Carlito walks forward with a smirk on his face as he looks at Skip Sheffield up and down for a moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:54 pm

The lights go off in the arena. Then they come back on. The fans are making noises and all confused. Then the lights begin to flicker. Then they stop flickering and just go back to off.

The lights come back on as the fans go crazy when the music hits and ECW legend Tommy Dreamer comes out to the music. The fans cheer as Tommy Dreamer walks down the ramp with a microphone in one hand and pointing to the crowd of screaming fans. Tommy Dreamer steps up the steel steps and enters in the ring. He stands in the middle of the ring as his music cuts off.

Tommy Dreamer:
"Hello. From the reaction I hear, I think some of you remember me. And for the ones who don't.. I'm the Innovator of Violence... TOMMY DREAMER!!!!"

The fans cheer

Tommy Dreamer:
"Thank you. I have been off the wrestling circuit for quite some time now. I was in ECW, and had my better run there. Then it was bought out by Vince McMahon. So I wrestled in some independent shows to continue to make a living. Then Vince was willing to bring back ECW, so I joined in and came back. Well it was until my contract expired that I left the WWE. I realized what a dump it was because it wasn't the same old ECW. It had just turned into one of Vince's little skits. Then I went to TNA and did a Hardcore Justice where I reunited with some of the guys with help from Dixie Carter. It turned out to be a great chance and a great thing. But these guys Fortune didn't like it. We feuded with them for a while and Immortal. Then we sort of died out, even me. But I am back in the WWE for one reason, and one reason only. That is to get payback for what Vince done to my career and my friends. I will make the WWE.... EXTREME!!!!!!"

The fans go wild

Tommy Dreamer:
"I will bring chairs.. I will bring tables.. I will bring burning tables.. I will bring barbed wire.. I will bring razors.. I will bring kitchen sinks.. I will bring shopping carts.. I will bring ladders.. I will bring anything that is movable and can and will be used as an object and a weapon!"

The fans start chanting E-C-Dub!"

Tommy Dreamer:
"And when it is all said and done... That WWE Championship.. Will be extreme for the first time since my buddy Rob Van Dam help that thing! And CM Punk... That WILL be interesting!!"

Tommy Dreamer's music hits again as he drops the mic in the middle of the ring and the fans are screaming and cheering. Some are chanting "E-C-Dub".. Some are chanting "Dreamer".. Some are chanting "We Want Blood!". Tommy Dreamer walks to the back and searches for his new WWE locker room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:55 pm

That was 527 words.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:59 pm

"Charlotte's Best" Mikel wrote:
That was 527 words.

everytime you post this I want to slap you in the face bro... i write 7k words in a Miz promo so SHhhhh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:00 pm

g.я.α.η.g.є.яﻼ wrote:
That was 527 words.

everytime you post this I want to slap you in the face bro... i write 7k words in a Miz promo so SHhhhh
lol.. Sorry. I just like saying how many words my promo has. Whether it's 2k.. 1k.. 500.. or 12.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:01 pm

g.я.α.η.g.є.яﻼ wrote:
That was 527 words.

lol.. Sorry. I just like saying how many words my promo has. Whether it's 2k.. 1k.. 500.. or 12.

Shut up Mikel, before I slap you.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:01 pm

GRANGER! GET CHO ASS ON MSN!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:03 pm

SP wrote:

Can't get on chat
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:04 pm

g.я.α.η.g.є.яﻼ wrote:
SP wrote:

Can't get on chat

IIght.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:05 pm

SP wrote:
g.я.α.η.g.є.яﻼ wrote:
That was 527 words.

It doesn't matter. You slap like a girl anyways.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:06 pm

SP wrote:
g.я.α.η.g.є.яﻼ wrote:
That was 527 words.

I WILL FUCKING RAPE YOU! ... SURGE STYLE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:09 pm

SP wrote:
SP wrote:
g.я.α.η.g.є.яﻼ wrote:
That was 527 words.

For you to rape me Surge Style, your dick would have to be bigger than half an inch for you to stick in my ass.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:11 pm

SP wrote:
SP wrote:
g.я.α.η.g.є.яﻼ wrote:
That was 527 words.

For you to rape me Surge Style, your dick would have to be bigger than half an inch for you to stick in my ass.

Ill rape you both if you both don't shut up.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:12 pm

SP wrote:
SP wrote:
g.я.α.η.g.є.яﻼ wrote:
That was 527 words.

Your so gay.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:14 pm

g.я.α.η.g.є.яﻼ wrote:
alex.nova wrote:
Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

The sound of an apple is heard being bite into from behind Skip Sheffield as he drops the weights and sits up the look eye to eye with the cool guy, Carlito. Carlito walks forward with a smirk on his face as he looks at Skip Sheffield up and down for a moment.

Sheffield drops the weights over his head and looks up grunting only to see the faggot Carlito with his apple

"What the hell do you want Colt Cabana?"
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:15 pm

alex.nova wrote:
g.я.α.η.g.є.яﻼ wrote:
alex.nova wrote:
Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Sheffield drops the weights over his head and looks up grunting only to see the faggot Carlito with his apple

Carlito --- Colt Cabana... cute cute... what do you think that I want? I came to the gym with a bag and a apple. Hmm I think I may want to workout what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:17 pm

g.я.α.η.g.є.яﻼ wrote:
alex.nova wrote:
g.я.α.η.g.є.яﻼ wrote:
alex.nova wrote:
Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Carlito --- Colt Cabana... cute cute... what do you think that I want? I came to the gym with a bag and a apple. Hmm I think I may want to workout what do you think?

Looks at him with a tilted head

"Aren't you a little..skinny to be lifting heavy? And why would you be working out man, you have no chance of winning this.."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:19 pm

alex.nova wrote:
g.я.α.η.g.є.яﻼ wrote:
alex.nova wrote:
g.я.α.η.g.є.яﻼ wrote:
alex.nova wrote:
Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Looks at him with a tilted head

"Aren't you a little..skinny to be lifting heavy? And why would you be working out man, you have no chance of winning this.."

Carlito's smirk grows in size as he shakes his head trying not to laugh to hard at this man.

Carlito ---
I have no chance? Do you know who I am? I am Carlito! I won the US and IC titles on my debut matches on both Raw and Smackdown and guess what I am cool! I have the best chance of anybody to win it especially against you! Your not cool!
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:09 pm

My guys arrive.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:25 pm

Karl, did you ever start that banner I requested like a week ago?

No rush or annything, jus wondering. [:
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:01 pm

SP wrote:
When ya'll get a chance, please PM me all of your Superstars Twitter names! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0
Page 5 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next