The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0

Go down 
+18
fuck
Styles
Karl
LegendOfCasey
Jarrett
White guy
Goblin
M
American Wolf
SP
Michael
RED
Jigsaw*
noeleen phoenix
- Admin -
Bleed Green
Nova
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:41 am

***Return from Commercial***

Bull Ray is shown walking out of Jeff Jarrett's office with a smirk on his face

Match 4: Rhett Titus vs. Alex Riley

Alex Riley comes out first to a good pop. Next is the winner of King of the Ring and the undefeated Rhett Titus who is being booed so loud at it's hard to think to yourself

The bell sounds. Rhett Titus taunts Riley about how he is the King. Riley shakes his head and hits a few punches then whips Titus across the ring. Riley runs at him hitting a clothesline. Riley taunts to get the fans hyped. Riley gets a few more shots in, but Titus rakes his eyes. Titus pulls himself together, then hits a snap suplex going for a cover. 1, 2, kickout! Titus goes to pin him again looking frustrated. 1. kickout! Titus yells at the referee to count faster. He gets in the face of the referee, and Riley is able to roll Titus up! 1, 2, kickout! Rhett Titus looks shocked because he was almost pinned. Riley drop kicks him to the outside. Riley exits the ring as the referee begins a 10 count. Riley hammers away on Titus as he heads up the entrance stage, but out of no where Titus executes a DDT on the stage. He runs full speed and dives back into the ring. Alex Riley lays on the ramp dazed as the referee reaches 10!

Winner by Count out: Rhett Titus

Rhett Titus celebrates his victory in the ring and screams at fans to bow down to the King and tells them he is undefeated. Smackdown goes to commercial
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:01 pm

Main Event: Champion vs. Champion, Cody Rhodes vs. Christian

First out is Christian, who has a ton of boo's directed toward him, the same with the World Champion Cody Rhodes.

The match begins. The two look around at the fans who are just booing, but Cody finally hits Christian who still had his attention to the fans. Cody begins hammering away with punch after punch and kick after kick. He hits a forearm on Christian and runs against the ropes. He leaps at Christian and they both go over the top rope! Cody quickly gets to his feet as he yells at the fans. The fans boo him in return. Cody lifts Christian back to his feet, but Christian slams Cody's face on the ring apron! Christian rolls him into the ring and goes for a cover. 1, 2, kickout! Christian lifts Cody up and hits a reverse DDT on him. Christian taunts the fans and he also receives boo's. Christian goes to work on Cody again. He finally calls for a Killswitch, but Cody counters it into a bull dog! Both men are down, but Christian reaches his feet well before Cody. Christian goes to lift Cody up, but the World Champion low blows the Inercontinental Champion ending the match!

Winner by DQ: Christian

Jeff Jarrett's theme quickly plays as he storms out onto the stage.

Jeff Jarrett

"No! No! No! NO! This is not how my first night as General Manager is going to end! I didn't want to do this, but I had another negotiation with the Nitro General Managers Mr. Henry and Mr. Long! You see there is a man...well a monster that told them he had unfinished business with the two of you...so. I thought it was right to offer Nitro's newest superstar to finish his business before he had to debut on RAW next week...Ladies and gentlemen...I give you...Kane!"

Kane's pyro and theme goes off as the masked monster makes his way down to the ring. Kane climbs onto the apron, and enters the ring. Cody and Christian both look scared, as Kane grabs them both by the throat and hits a double chokeslam! Kane looks down at their bodies as he smirks and reaches up to ignite his pyro. Kane stands in the middle of the ring, as Jarrett is on the stage looking confident

Jeff Jarrett

"You can find Kane starting on Monday Nights next week...but as of right now, he had to finish what he started...but as for me, I'm only beginning what I'm starting. I welcome you to the era of Jarrett! Now Christian picks up the win...so when he defends that championship belt of his, he can pick the stipulations. But as for the World Champion Cody Rhodes, I don't know if you know this yet, but I talked to Mr. Ray...When you two go one on one for the World Title, he wants it to be a Tables Match!"

The fans cheer as Jarretts theme begins to play and the show goes off air
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:05 pm

Smackdown Quick Results

Jeff Jarrett named new GM

Slater/Gabriel defeat Generico/AJ Styles

Velvet/Masked Woman defeat AJ Lee/Kaitlyn

Rhett Titus defeat Alex Riley

Davey Richards defeat Daniel Bryan

Christian defeat Cody Rhodes

Announced that Cody will defend the World Title against Bully Ray in a Tables Match

OT: Hope everyone liked Smackdown, wasn't my best work because I wanted to explore new ways of writing. So if you think part of its lame thats why Razz
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:08 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Smackdown Quick Results

Announced that Cody will defend the World Title against Bully Ray in a Tables Match

OT: Hope everyone liked Smackdown, wasn't my best work because I wanted to explore new ways of writing. So if you think part of its lame thats why Razz

OT: You did a good job man. And from next week Sheamus is on SD. Just saying so you can do anything with him if you want.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:11 pm

RED wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Smackdown Quick Results

OT: You did a good job man. And from next week Sheamus is on SD. Just saying so you can do anything with him if you want.

OT: thanks man! and I do have plans for Sheamus.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:18 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
RED wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Smackdown Quick Results

OT: thanks man! and I do have plans for Sheamus.

ok cool
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:01 pm

AJ Lee

*backstage, disappointed that she lost on Smackdown, but it won't bring her confidence down. She walks around backstage still in her wrestling attire*

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 Aj211

Kane

*backstage, with his business finished on Smackdown, he is ready to ignite a flame on RAW*

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 Maske_10
Back to top Go down
- Admin -
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:09 pm

- wrote:
1/6/12

|| MARKS THE BEGINNING OF THE END ||

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:51 pm

My people arrive and do shit.

OT- good show Jigg
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:18 pm

Christopher Daniels
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 Christopher_Daniels

Arrives at the arena, an arrogant smirk on his face. He appears to be holding a screwdriver in hsi hand, and he points it at some workers. He chuckles, knwoing he intimidates the workers, and walks further into the arena.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:25 pm

Matt Hardy

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 Matt_Hardy

Arrives shortly after Daniels. He is looking down, ignoring everything in his path. He stops, grabs a worker, and ask's him where his locker room is. Once he is told, he heads there, looking back down.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:06 pm

OT: just to let you guys know, I wont be on until about 10:00 PM eastern time today, I have to get ready and help for my aunts Christmas Eve party and such for tomorrow. so I'll see you guys later on tonight. FYI Smackdown won't always be posted this early
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:36 pm

Banners to be made tonight!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:16 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:

Immediately after the opening pyro graphics of question marks countdown on the titantron, followed by a 10 second timer. The lights go out as the timer counts down. 10. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4. 3. 2...1.

Jeff Jarrett appears on the stage, getting a huge pop. He's wearing a sports jacket and dress jeans as he makes his way down to the ring. He has a microphone in hand.

Jeff Jarrett

"So! Let me guess what you are all thinking right now...if you're wondering why I am here, and Mr. Hogan isn't out here already trying to throw me out...you're right! You see ladies and gentlemen, I've been hired as the NEW...Smackdown general manager here on Friday Nights!"

fans give Jarrett another huge pop

"Now I'd like to get started with something right away here...by announcing tonights main event! You see we're going to have an old fashion Champion vs. Champion match tonight! Non-title of course. We will be seeing...the World Heavyweight Champion Cody Rhodes!

*thunderous boo's reign down now*

"And Intercontinental Champion Christian! Now I know you all probablly hate their guts, but hey they put on good shows...and here's the kicker. Who ever wins, gets to pick what kind of match they want in their next title defense!"

Jarrett drops the microphone as his theme begins to play and we cut to commercial break

***Commercial***

Jigsaw* wrote:

Match 1: AJ Stlyes/El Generico vs. Heath Slater/Justin Gabriel

Styles and Generico make their way to the ring first, receiving a huge pop, and followed by Slater and Gabriel who receive a ton of boo's.

The bell sounds and Styles and Gabriel start things off with a lock up. Styles quickly kicks Gabriel in the knee and irish whips him across the ropes. Styles runs at him and hits a cross body. He goes for the cover. 1, 2, kickout! Styles places him in a headlock, but Gabriel pushes him away and charges with a spinning wheel kick! Gabriel goes for the pin. 1, 2, kickout! Gabriel begins to stomp at Styles, before the referee warns him to stop, Gabriel gets his final kick in and lifts Styles up. He hits a quick neck breaker and goes for the pin. 1, 2, kickout! Gabriel looks up and is frustrated. He heads to the top rope and waits for Styles to get up. Once Styles reaches his feet Gabriel leaps for a missle drop kick only to be dodged by Styles. Gabriel eats the canvas and both men are down. The referee starts his 10 count as both men try to drag themselves to their partners. Gabriel reaches Slater first, but Styles quickly reaches Generico after...

Generico jumps over the top rope and meets Slater halfway across the ring and hammers away on him. He dazes Slater from the punches and runs across the ring. Generico clotheslines him down and quickly goes for the cover. 1, 2, kickout! El Generico lifts Slater up and goes for a hurricanrana, but is countered by Slater into a powerbomb! Slater falls on him for the cover. 1, 2, Styles breaks up the pin fall. The referee argues with Styles to leave the ring, giving Heath Slater the advantage. He quickly lifts Generico up and low blows him as the referee is distracted. Slater tags in Gabriel who hits the 450 Splash! Heath Slater re-enters the ring and takes Styles off the apron as Gabriel pins Generico. 1, 2, 3!

Winners by Pinfall: Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel

After the Slater and Gabriel leave, Styles questions why Generico lost them the match, only to get a shrug from Generico. The two leave together backstage as Smackdown goes to commercial

***Commercial***

Jigsaw* wrote:

Jeff Jarrett appears on the titantron

Jeff Jarrett

"I had some discussions with my fellow general managers over on Nitro, we have come to terms on where divas may wrestle here on Friday Nights again...so with out further delaying you. I present to you, a Diva's Christmas special!"

Match 2: AJ Lee/Kaitlyn vs. Velvet Sky/Masked Woman

The Chickbusters AJ Lee and Kaitlyn come out first to a nice ovation, out next is Velvet who is also with one of her masked women. The divas are dressed in their holiday outfits.

The bell sounds and Kaitlyn and Velvet get things going. Velvet quickly relies on her dirty tactics as she pulls at Kaitlyn's hair and kicks her in the gut. Velvet taunts for a moment before kneeing Kaitlyn in the head knocking her down. Velvet hits a sliding drop kick into Kaitlyn and goes for the cover. 1, 2, kickout! Velvet lifts her up and drags Kaitlyn to her corner, tagging in the Masked Woman. The masked woman elbows Kaitlyn and then hits a snapmare on her going for the pin. 1, 2, kickout! Kaitlyn finally counters her by irish whipping the masked woman into the corner. Kaitlyn tags in AJ.

AJ and Kaitlyn hit a double arm drag on the masked woman as AJ goes for the cover. 1, 2, kickout! AJ taunts at Velvet, then goes right back to work on the masked woman. AJ signals for her to get up so she can hit the enziguri. Velvet starts trying to get AJ's attention by copying what AJ is doing. AJ turns her attention to the Velvet. The masked woman recovers and elbows AJ in the back of her head knocking her down. The masked woman tags in Velvet. Velvet shakes her butt at the fans before getting in the ring. Velvet makes little work of AJ as she comes into the ring and immediately hits her finisher and goes for the pin. 1, 2, 3!

Winners by Pinfall: Velvet Sky and Masked Woman

After the match Kaitlyn helps AJ up to her feet and they stand in the ring and engage in a stare down with Velvet and her masked henchwoman who are now up on the stage, and the show cuts to commercial

***Commercial***

Jigsaw* wrote:

Match 3: Davey Richards vs. Daniel Bryan

Daniel Bryan makes his way down to the ring first receiving a good pop, followed by the debuting Davey Richards who receives a mixed reaction for not being well known in the WWE yet

The bell sounds. Bryan quickly goes for a submission hold, only to be countered by the elusive Richards. Bryan runs at him, but Richards flips him over into a powerslam! He goes for the cover. 1, 2, kickout! Richards lifts him up and goes for a multiple number of suplexs. He is able to get Daniel Bryan with two suplexs, but Bryan counters the third into a suplex of his own. Both men are down, but both get up about the same time. Bryan charges Richards and hits a running DDT and goes for the pin! 1, 2, kickout! Bryan lifts him up and goes for the Crossface, Davey Richards tries to fight it, and flips over Bryan. Richards his a backstabber like move on him and heads to the top rope! Davey Richards taunts on the top rope before hitting a Shooting Star Press! He goes for the pin. 1, 2, 3!

Winner by Pinfall: Davey Richards

Smackdown cuts to commercial with Richards celebrating his victory in the ring

***Commercial***

Jigsaw* wrote:

Bull Ray is shown walking out of Jeff Jarrett's office with a smirk on his face

Match 4: Rhett Titus vs. Alex Riley

Alex Riley comes out first to a good pop. Next is the winner of King of the Ring and the undefeated Rhett Titus who is being booed so loud at it's hard to think to yourself

The bell sounds. Rhett Titus taunts Riley about how he is the King. Riley shakes his head and hits a few punches then whips Titus across the ring. Riley runs at him hitting a clothesline. Riley taunts to get the fans hyped. Riley gets a few more shots in, but Titus rakes his eyes. Titus pulls himself together, then hits a snap suplex going for a cover. 1, 2, kickout! Titus goes to pin him again looking frustrated. 1. kickout! Titus yells at the referee to count faster. He gets in the face of the referee, and Riley is able to roll Titus up! 1, 2, kickout! Rhett Titus looks shocked because he was almost pinned. Riley drop kicks him to the outside. Riley exits the ring as the referee begins a 10 count. Riley hammers away on Titus as he heads up the entrance stage, but out of no where Titus executes a DDT on the stage. He runs full speed and dives back into the ring. Alex Riley lays on the ramp dazed as the referee reaches 10!

Winner by Count out: Rhett Titus

Rhett Titus celebrates his victory in the ring and screams at fans to bow down to the King and tells them he is undefeated. Smackdown goes to commercial

Jigsaw* wrote:

Main Event: Champion vs. Champion, Cody Rhodes vs. Christian

First out is Christian, who has a ton of boo's directed toward him, the same with the World Champion Cody Rhodes.

The match begins. The two look around at the fans who are just booing, but Cody finally hits Christian who still had his attention to the fans. Cody begins hammering away with punch after punch and kick after kick. He hits a forearm on Christian and runs against the ropes. He leaps at Christian and they both go over the top rope! Cody quickly gets to his feet as he yells at the fans. The fans boo him in return. Cody lifts Christian back to his feet, but Christian slams Cody's face on the ring apron! Christian rolls him into the ring and goes for a cover. 1, 2, kickout! Christian lifts Cody up and hits a reverse DDT on him. Christian taunts the fans and he also receives boo's. Christian goes to work on Cody again. He finally calls for a Killswitch, but Cody counters it into a bull dog! Both men are down, but Christian reaches his feet well before Cody. Christian goes to lift Cody up, but the World Champion low blows the Inercontinental Champion ending the match!

Winner by DQ: Christian

Jeff Jarrett's theme quickly plays as he storms out onto the stage.

Jeff Jarrett

"No! No! No! NO! This is not how my first night as General Manager is going to end! I didn't want to do this, but I had another negotiation with the Nitro General Managers Mr. Henry and Mr. Long! You see there is a man...well a monster that told them he had unfinished business with the two of you...so. I thought it was right to offer Nitro's newest superstar to finish his business before he had to debut on RAW next week...Ladies and gentlemen...I give you...Kane!"

Kane's pyro and theme goes off as the masked monster makes his way down to the ring. Kane climbs onto the apron, and enters the ring. Cody and Christian both look scared, as Kane grabs them both by the throat and hits a double chokeslam! Kane looks down at their bodies as he smirks and reaches up to ignite his pyro. Kane stands in the middle of the ring, as Jarrett is on the stage looking confident

Jeff Jarrett

"You can find Kane starting on Monday Nights next week...but as of right now, he had to finish what he started...but as for me, I'm only beginning what I'm starting. I welcome you to the era of Jarrett! Now Christian picks up the win...so when he defends that championship belt of his, he can pick the stipulations. But as for the World Champion Cody Rhodes, I don't know if you know this yet, but I talked to Mr. Ray...When you two go one on one for the World Title, he wants it to be a Tables Match!"

The fans cheer as Jarretts theme begins to play and the show goes off air
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:40 pm

When Granger sees this would he please get on msn? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:52 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 Booker_T-1
Booker T
Booker T is sitting in his office, working on current Graphics for the WWE.

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 Chris_Sabin
Chris Sabin
Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley are sitting in their lockerroom, playing WWE 12', with their Tag Team Titles sitting right next to them.
"Alright. Here's the deal! If I win, I get to pick your opponent on RAW, but If you win, you get to pick mine! Deal?"

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 El_Generico-1
El Generico
El Generico is resting in the EMT's room of the arena, lieing down on a bed. He has a cool cloth over his head, and his headphones in, rocking out to some Mac Miller.

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 Richie_Steamboat
Richie Steamboat
Richie Steamboat is chilling at his hotel, along side WWE NXT Pro; Alex Riley. They are currently in a high stakes game of Poker with Mafia members, as Riley got them deep in trouble. Steamboat and Riley are trying to find a way to screw the Mafia out of their money. Steamboat deals out the cards but keeps an ace handy. He slides it under the table to Riley, who takes it.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:02 am

SP wrote:

Nevermind. My Photoshop is like broken. Im ganna have to uninstall things and re-install things. Im still looking for a fix. If I can get it fixed, then I will do em.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:11 am

SP wrote:
SP wrote:

Nevermind. My Photoshop is like broken. Im ganna have to uninstall things and re-install things. Im still looking for a fix. If I can get it fixed, then I will do em.

Nevermind. I fixed er Razz
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:11 am

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 AlbertoDelRio
>>Alberto Del Rio<<
Alberto Del Rio is walking around backstage thinking about his match in two weeks with John Morrison.

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 Justin_Gabriel
>>Justin Gabriel<<
Justin Gabriel is backstage sitting in his locker room happy over his win with with his tag team partner Heath Slater. He now knows that they are back and ready to win back those tag team championships.

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 Davey_Richards
>>Davey Richards<<
Davey Richards after a hard fought match with Daniel Bryan is backstage with an ice pace thinking about his win and how now he is going to move onto something bigger, and that is capturing what is rightfully his and that is the World Heavyweight Championship.

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 Mickie_James
>>Mickie James<<
The divas champion Mickie James is walking around backstage with her title hanging around her waist. She thinks about her title defence this Monday against two pathetic divas and how she is going to embarrass them in front of the whole audience and retain her divas championship.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:13 am

Justin wrote:

>>Davey Richards<<
Davey Richards after a hard fought match with Daniel Bryan is backstage with an ice pace thinking about his win and how now he is going to move onto something bigger, and that is capturing what is rightfully his and that is the World Heavyweight Championship.

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 10-69|
::El Generico::
El Generico watches as Davey enter the EMT's room and sits down on a chair. Generico takes the cloth off of his head and sits up.
"Great Match man!"
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:19 am

SP wrote:
Justin wrote:

>>Davey Richards<<

El Generico watches as Davey enter the EMT's room and sits down on a chair. Generico takes the cloth off of his head and sits up.
"Great Match man!"

Davey smirks before replying.

>>Davey Richards<<
''Thanks man. You too, even though you lost, but oh well, everybody loses one and wins one sometime in their life.''

Richards laughs.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:28 am

Justin wrote:
SP wrote:
Justin wrote:

>>Davey Richards<<

"Great Match man!"

>>Davey Richards<<
''Thanks man. You too, even though you lost, but oh well, everybody loses one and wins one sometime in their life.''

Richards laughs.

Generico laughs.
"Thats true man! Styles is starting to tick me off. I mean, he attacked me last week, then tries to be buddy, buddy with me. I don't know what's going on. Anyways .. It's great to have you hear bro-migo! I missed you not being around! We did have some great matches back in ROH!"
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:39 am

SP wrote:
Justin wrote:
SP wrote:
Justin wrote:

>>Davey Richards<<

"Great Match man!"

>>Davey Richards<<

Richards laughs.

Generico laughs.
"Thats true man! Styles is starting to tick me off. I mean, he attacked me last week, then tries to be buddy, buddy with me. I don't know what's going on. Anyways .. It's great to have you hear bro-migo! I missed you not being around! We did have some great matches back in ROH!"

Davey Richards
''All I gotta say is do what's right...all I gotta say. If he screws you over do the same, make the kid taste his own blood! Anyway, we did have some great matches back in ROH but El, this isn't the ROH anymore this the the world wrestling entertainment. Something alot bigger. There is no time to fool around, we boys gotta do what we gotta do and that is step up, and put some gold around our waist. Do whatever it takes.''

He grins.

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:47 am

Justin wrote:
SP wrote:
Justin wrote:
SP wrote:
Justin wrote:

>>Davey Richards<<

"Great Match man!"

>>Davey Richards<<

Richards laughs.

Generico laughs.

Davey Richards
''All I gotta say is do what's right...all I gotta say. If he screws you over do the same, make the kid taste his own blood! Anyway, we did have some great matches back in ROH but El, this isn't the ROH anymore this the the world wrestling entertainment. Something alot bigger. There is no time to fool around, we boys gotta do what we gotta do and that is step up, and put some gold around our waist. Do whatever it takes.''

He grins.

Generico smiles.
"True, True. Screw Styles! If I am going to win myself some gold, I need to do it my way! Not his! From now on! It Generico! Lone wolf!"
Generico begins to laugh.
"I can see it now. Generico versus Richards. One on One, for the World Heavyweight Championship!"
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:54 am

SP wrote:
Justin wrote:
SP wrote:
Justin wrote:
SP wrote:
Justin wrote:

>>Davey Richards<<

"Great Match man!"

>>Davey Richards<<

Richards laughs.

Generico laughs.

Davey Richards

He grins.

Generico smiles.
"True, True. Screw Styles! If I am going to win myself some gold, I need to do it my way! Not his! From now on! It Generico! Lone wolf!"
Generico begins to laugh.
"I can see it now. Generico versus Richards. One on One, for the World Heavyweight Championship!"

Davey smiles.

Davey Richards
''I can see it too man, lets just hope it happens. But I like where your going, sticking up for yourself telling AJ Styles to back the fuck off. See, that is what a real man would do. Good job bud. But good luck in the near future, lets hope one of us wins something soon, or even something bigger...the Royal Rumble! Haha, see ya later El.''

Davey laughs he gets up and leaves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next