HomePortalSearchFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A Paragraph.
Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:37 am by Cole

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

» I hate myself and I want to die
Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:57 pm by fuck

» The Official Memory Thread
Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:42 pm by fuck

» Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling
Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:04 am by Deanpool

» Be The Booker Of The Month
Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:45 pm by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» That's Right.
Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm by RED

» Fuck you
Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 pm by RED

Poll #114
Share
Top posting users this week
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

Before she dominated her competition, an 11-year-old Beth Phoenix won a coloring contest through a local New York newspaper to win two tickets to her first WWE event.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
Septembers Member of the Month is CAPTAIN! Due to his highly entertaining WWE 2014 TEW Diary/Booker and activity on the site. Congratulations Captain! Keep the good work up and you may be the MoTM for October!
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 World Wrestling Entertainment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam
Founder
Founder


Posts : 1495

PostSubject: World Wrestling Entertainment   Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:59 pm

Chairman:Vince McMahon

Rules
1) Four superstar/diva maximum
2) No flaming of other RP'ers
3) If you have a problem with your feud/storyline/booking PM myself about it, don't cry on the thread
4) Please keep off-topic posts to a minimum
5) Try and stay active
6) Enjoy yourself
7) The WWE Hardcore Championship is 24/7 and this means that you must have a referee i.e me before attacking the champ


Last edited by Adam on Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder


Posts : 1495

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:01 pm


AJ Styles: John
Alberto Del Rio: Justin
Brodus Clay: Jake
Bully Ray: Adam
Carlito: Mr WWE Universe
Chris Jericho: John
Christian: Jon
CM Punk: Mr WWE Universe
Cody Rhodes: Jon
Curt Hawkins: Mikel
D'Angelo Dinero: Jake
Dolph Ziggler: Justin
Edge: Dan
Heath Slater: Nova
Jack Evans: Michael
Jesse Neal: Adam
Jinder Mahal: Yannic
John Cena: John
Justin Gabriel: Nova
Kane: Jigsaw
Kofi Kingston: Yannic
Randy Orton: RED
R-Truth:TTHSMF
Shannon Moore: Adam
Shawn Michaels: Michael
Sheamus:TTHSMF
Ted DiBiase: Noeleen
The Brian Kendrick: Dan
The Miz: Alex Nova
The Undertaker: RED
Triple H: Nova
Tyler Black: John
Wade Barrett: Jarrett
Zack Ryder: Jon

Eve Torres: Jigsaw
Kaitlyn: Sianny
Melina: Nova
Mickie James: Sianny
ODB: Sianny
Rosa Mendes: Jigsaw
Roxxi: Adam
Trish Stratus: Noeleen


Last edited by Adam on Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:39 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder


Posts : 1495

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:02 pm

MATCH CARD AND PAST SHOWS TO GO HERE
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder


Posts : 1495

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:02 pm

MATCH CARD AND PAST SHOWS TO GO HERE
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder


Posts : 1495

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:02 pm









BULLY RAY (1 Defenses)
Won 25th of January 2012
Defenses
Against Brodus Clay @Royal Rumble in an impromptu match


ZACK RYDER (0 Defenses)
Won 29th of January 2012




TRISH STRATUS (0 Defenses)
Won 29th of January 2012


THE MIZ



Last edited by Adam on Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder


Posts : 1495

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:04 pm




D'Angelo Dinero versus Edge versus The Miz//Winner enters at #30, Loser enters at #1


10-Woman Battle Royal


30-Man Royal Rumble//Winner goes on to main-event WrestleMania 28


Last edited by Adam on Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder


Posts : 1495

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:09 pm


This is where the top ten will be
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder


Posts : 1495

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:10 pm


This is where all news will be recorded
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder


Posts : 1495

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:16 pm

Hey guys, the first event will be the Royal Rumble this Sunday. I plan on writing the event Sunday morning so you've roughly four days to impress. Every male star will be in the royal rumble event with the winner recieving a guaranteed main event spot for WrestleMania. Every diva will be in a smaller rumble with the winner wining the Women's championship. There will also be a cruiserweight rumble for everyone that qualifies as a cruiserweight (less than 220 lbs). The fate of the IC/European/Tag Team Championships will be decided on the subsequent episodes of RAW and SmackDown! and the WWE World Undisputed will be decided at Elimination Chamber.

The following will determine the Hardcore champ.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vince McMahon pulls up in a limo and emerges holding the WWE Hardcore Championship. He walks out to the ring to huge cheers and puts it down in the center of the ring.

Vince McMahon: The first man to claim this, becomes the Hardcore Champion!

YOU CAN NOW POST
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3039
Age : 20
Location : Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:34 pm

Christian arrives to the arena, knowing he doesn't need the Hardcore Championship to have a title in the business.

CM Punk arrives and walks into his locker room, deciding to relax a bit.

Cody Rhodes arrives and walks around, smirking.

Zack Ryder arrives and sits down in his locker room.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber


Posts : 492

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:39 pm

Jack Evans arrives at the arena, a cocky little grin on his face as he begins to walk around.


Tyler Black
arrives shortly after Evans, a smile upon his face as he heads inside. He asks a worker for directions to his locker room.

Shawn Michaels arrives at the arena, a grin on his face as the fans cheer his name. He heads inside and watches Vince on the moniter. He smiles, and mutters to himself ""I'll be earning my title."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
avatar

Posts : 2401

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:41 pm





*The Big Red Machine makes his signature entrance to a great reaction, after conducting his entrance he holds a microphone waiting for the fans to silence, and the lights stay red as he prepares to speak*

Kane

"The Royal Rumble is Sunday...it is an event where I hold many records. Most eliminations in 1 match, 2nd most eliminations of all time, most consecutive appearances, and most rumbles competed in...but there is one record I do not hold, but its a record I personally plan on taking this Sunday! Winning the Royal Rumble for the first time in my career! And when I say I'm going to do something...I do it! I always get...what I want! There is no one who has the power to stop me fury! No one that has the will to step in my way...unless they want thrown over the top rope, and sent crashing down to the floor in agonizing pain!


*Kane flips his hair out of his face and looks around at the crowd for a moment before speaking again*

"There are many elite superstars in the Rumble this year...John Cena, Zack Ryder, AJ Styles, Shawn Michaels...but none of them do not understand that when you step in the ring with me...you enter Hell! I will personally prosecute, judge, and execute every single man that steps in front of me this Sunday. Anyone trying to play hero will meet their demise. I vow to win the Royal Rumble...headline Wrestlemania, and win the WWE Championship! The era of Kane has begun..."

*Kane smirks and drops his microphone as the fans erupt in cheers for him. Kane's theme hits as he exits the ring and heads backstage*
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder


Posts : 1495

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:00 pm

Shannon Moore and Jesse Neal arrive.

Bully Ray claims the vacant WWE Hardcore Championship making him the first champion.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3002
Age : 21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:43 pm



AWEEEESOMEEEEE~ He's here! It's the former WWE Champion, former tag team champion, and the god damn absolute best in this business, he is WWE's motherfucking saviour, and the only reason it's still staying afloat--The MIZ! He walks out onto the stage and raises his arms in the air, and continues to walk showered with boos as he does so. He ignores all the fans who attempt to touch him, and try and reach out for high fives. He uses the steps to come into the ring. Tonight The Miz is wearing black dress pants, a black under shirt, and a red vest with sleeves rolled up and a mic in hand. He waits for the crowd to quiet down as he stands in the middle of the ring.

"Do you all really want to know why I'm here..? It's not the fact that I want to entertain you all, or put on a wonderful show for the little kids like Rey Mysterio does.. I am here..because I want to make an impact and to prove to everyone why I am, The Miz. Let me get this straight.. Kane came out earlier, and all the rest of those guys arrive, as usual you know? But I noticed something..each of them, have one thing in common, and that is, that all of them are focused on the Royal Rumble. The Royal Rumble, it's where stars shine, and the one place that Shawn Michaels and Chris Benoit made an impact.. and you know what? I'm going to do just that. I'm going to enter the Royal Rumble, doesn't matter what number I get, because by the end of the night, I'm going to have my arms raised in the air, and I will be on my path to Wrestlemania where I will capture once again my WWE title, because I'm the MIZZZ....and I'mmmmm, AWE--"

Just then the Miz is cut off preforming his signature phrase as _______'s theme hits
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
avatar

Posts : 796
Age : 28
Location : The Hardcore Country

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:52 pm

Mickie James - *Arrives at the arena and after spending some time with the fans outside, she heads inside with a smile*

Kaitlyn - *Is already in the arena, in the locker room, making herself at home, playing video games on her phone*

Drew McIntyre - *Arriving at the arena, some fans shout for autographs, but he glares at them and shoves his way past, then bursts into the arena*
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Adam
Founder
Founder


Posts : 1495

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:57 pm

.nova. wrote:


AWEEEESOMEEEEE~ He's here! It's the former WWE Champion, former tag team champion, and the god damn absolute best in this business, he is WWE's motherfucking saviour, and the only reason it's still staying afloat--The MIZ! He walks out onto the stage and raises his arms in the air, and continues to walk showered with boos as he does so. He ignores all the fans who attempt to touch him, and try and reach out for high fives. He uses the steps to come into the ring. Tonight The Miz is wearing black dress pants, a black under shirt, and a red vest with sleeves rolled up and a mic in hand. He waits for the crowd to quiet down as he stands in the middle of the ring.

"Do you all really want to know why I'm here..? It's not the fact that I want to entertain you all, or put on a wonderful show for the little kids like Rey Mysterio does.. I am here..because I want to make an impact and to prove to everyone why I am, The Miz. Let me get this straight.. Kane came out earlier, and all the rest of those guys arrive, as usual you know? But I noticed something..each of them, have one thing in common, and that is, that all of them are focused on the Royal Rumble. The Royal Rumble, it's where stars shine, and the one place that Shawn Michaels and Chris Benoit made an impact.. and you know what? I'm going to do just that. I'm going to enter the Royal Rumble, doesn't matter what number I get, because by the end of the night, I'm going to have my arms raised in the air, and I will be on my path to Wrestlemania where I will capture once again my WWE title, because I'm the MIZZZ....and I'mmmmm, AWE--"

Just then the Miz is cut off preforming his signature phrase as _______'s theme hits


The crowd pop loudly as Vince McMahon this his infamous strut down the ramp. He climbs into the ring and looks at The Miz.

Vince McMahon: "The Miz! Mike! How the hell are ya'? Now I may be mistaken, but did I just hear you downtalk the Rumble? Did I hear you compare yourself to HBK? Did I hear you mention somebody you shouldn't? You'll be getting fined for that, by the way. Did I hear you say you would capture the WWE World Undisputed Championship? So you'd be in the same brackets of Steve Austin? As The Rock? Did I hear you say it didn't matter what number you got? Well then, how would you feel about, oh, I dunno . . . NUMBER ONE!?!?!"

The crowd go crazy as The Miz looks at McMahon in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3039
Age : 20
Location : Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:04 pm



The fans boo as Christian’s theme blares. The song starts slow, but when the words start, Christian walks out to humongous boos. He smirks as he walks down the ramp, and walks up the steel steps. He stands in the middle of his ring and lets the theme play. After a little bit, he raises his mic to his lips and begins speaking.

Captain Charisma | Christian | The Instant Classic

“I’ve always liked that one better. But anyways, let’s talk real quick. Let’s talk Royal Rumble. Since 1988, the Royal Rumble has been a yearly thing, ya know? The very first Royal Rumble winner was Hacksaw Jim Duggan. Many people have won the Rumble through the years, including Ric Flair, John Cena, Triple H, Stone Cold, Hulk Hogan, Randy Orton, The Rock, Shawn Michaels, Rey Mysterio, Alberto Del Rio, Bret Hart, Batista, The Undertaker, even my own best friend, Edge. But, if they’ve all won, it should be a piece of cake for me, right? Since I AM better then ALL of them. What I want to know is, how any of them were able to throw me over the top rope? Sure, there were the years where I wasn’t here, but there are also the laughable excuses of winners over me through the years. I would have EASILY won the Rumble last year had I not been injured. Last year Alberto Del Rio won, but couldn’t get the job done at the big one, WrestleMania! When I win, I’ll be competing in my first ever WrestleMania Main Event. There’s also the fact that it’ll be a shorter Rumble than years past, with only about 20 people. But overall, I’m the best out of the ALL! I actually haven’t competed in a Rumble in about 6 years. But I can still guarantee my victory this Sunday! 4 Rumble winners in this year’s Rumble, not to mention there are also guys like Kane, who are a little on the big side. But then there are guys like Shannon Moore, who will, let’s face it, be guaranteed not to win. Then there is me, all the way on another level, the guy who will win the Rumble! I will go to the Main Event of WrestleMania, and I WILL be the World Champion!”

Christian lets his theme blare through the arena again, as he stands there, smirking drowning in the boos. He then walks backstage and to the back.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3002
Age : 21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:04 pm

Adam wrote:
.nova. wrote:


AWEEEESOMEEEEE~ He's here! It's the former WWE Champion, former tag team champion, and the god damn absolute best in this business, he is WWE's motherfucking saviour, and the only reason it's still staying afloat--The MIZ! He walks out onto the stage and raises his arms in the air, and continues to walk showered with boos as he does so. He ignores all the fans who attempt to touch him, and try and reach out for high fives. He uses the steps to come into the ring. Tonight The Miz is wearing black dress pants, a black under shirt, and a red vest with sleeves rolled up and a mic in hand. He waits for the crowd to quiet down as he stands in the middle of the ring.

"Do you all really want to know why I'm here..? It's not the fact that I want to entertain you all, or put on a wonderful show for the little kids like Rey Mysterio does.. I am here..because I want to make an impact and to prove to everyone why I am, The Miz.Let me get this straight.. Kane came out earlier, and all the rest of those guys arrive, as usual you know? But I noticed something..each of them, have one thing in common, and that is, that all of them are focused on the Royal Rumble. The Royal Rumble, it's where stars shine, and the one place that Shawn Michaels and Chris Benoit made an impact.. and you know what? I'm going to do just that. I'm going to enter the Royal Rumble, doesn't matter what number I get, because by the end of the night, I'm going to have my arms raised in the air, and I will be on my path to Wrestlemania where I will capture once again my WWE title, because I'm the MIZZZ....and I'mmmmm, AWE--"

Just then the Miz is cut off preforming his signature phrase as _______'s theme hits


The crowd pop loudly as Vince McMahon this his infamous strut down the ramp. He climbs into the ring and looks at The Miz.

Vince McMahon: "The Miz! Mike! How the hell are ya'? Now I may be mistaken, but did I just hear you downtalk the Rumble? Did I hear you compare yourself to HBK? Did I hear you mention somebody you shouldn't? You'll be getting fined for that, by the way. Did I hear you say you would capture the WWE World Undisputed Championship? So you'd be in the same brackets of Steve Austin? As The Rock? Did I hear you say it didn't matter what number you got? Well then, how would you feel about, oh, I dunno . . . NUMBER ONE!?!?!"

The crowd go crazy as The Miz looks at McMahon in disgust.

He smirks as raises the mic slowly to his lips and gets closer to Vince

"Really.....? Reaally..? REALLLY? Come on Vince.. you heard me old man, or do you need to get those ears cleaned out? As much as I would love to come in as number one, I'll pass, you see Vince.. maybe you don't know the things I've accomplished.. let me refresh your empty skull. I am a former WWE champion, Tag-team champion, United States, and Have won the money in the bank match, and if I'm not mistaken, the Royal Rumble is next on my checklist.."

He lowers the mic awaiting Vince's reply

OT- I'd like to try something new gimme LayCool

Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder


Posts : 1495

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:12 pm

.nova. wrote:
Adam wrote:
.nova. wrote:


AWEEEESOMEEEEE~ He's here! It's the former WWE Champion, former tag team champion, and the god damn absolute best in this business, he is WWE's motherfucking saviour, and the only reason it's still staying afloat--The MIZ! He walks out onto the stage and raises his arms in the air, and continues to walk showered with boos as he does so. He ignores all the fans who attempt to touch him, and try and reach out for high fives. He uses the steps to come into the ring. Tonight The Miz is wearing black dress pants, a black under shirt, and a red vest with sleeves rolled up and a mic in hand. He waits for the crowd to quiet down as he stands in the middle of the ring.

"Do you all really want to know why I'm here..? It's not the fact that I want to entertain you all, or put on a wonderful show for the little kids like Rey Mysterio does.. I am here..because I want to make an impact and to prove to everyone why I am, The Miz.Let me get this straight.. Kane came out earlier, and all the rest of those guys arrive, as usual you know? But I noticed something..each of them, have one thing in common, and that is, that all of them are focused on the Royal Rumble. The Royal Rumble, it's where stars shine, and the one place that Shawn Michaels and Chris Benoit made an impact.. and you know what? I'm going to do just that. I'm going to enter the Royal Rumble, doesn't matter what number I get, because by the end of the night, I'm going to have my arms raised in the air, and I will be on my path to Wrestlemania where I will capture once again my WWE title, because I'm the MIZZZ....and I'mmmmm, AWE--"

Just then the Miz is cut off preforming his signature phrase as _______'s theme hits


The crowd pop loudly as Vince McMahon this his infamous strut down the ramp. He climbs into the ring and looks at The Miz.

Vince McMahon: "The Miz! Mike! How the hell are ya'? Now I may be mistaken, but did I just hear you downtalk the Rumble? Did I hear you compare yourself to HBK? Did I hear you mention somebody you shouldn't? You'll be getting fined for that, by the way. Did I hear you say you would capture the WWE World Undisputed Championship? So you'd be in the same brackets of Steve Austin? As The Rock? Did I hear you say it didn't matter what number you got? Well then, how would you feel about, oh, I dunno . . . NUMBER ONE!?!?!"

The crowd go crazy as The Miz looks at McMahon in disgust.

He smirks as raises the mic slowly to his lips and gets closer to Vince

"Really.....? Reaally..? REALLLY? Come on Vince.. you heard me old man, or do you need to get those ears cleaned out? As much as I would love to come in as number one, I'll pass, you see Vince.. maybe you don't know the things I've accomplished.. let me refresh your empty skull. I am a former WWE champion, Tag-team champion, United States, and Have won the money in the bank match, and if I'm not mistaken, the Royal Rumble is next on my checklist.."

He lowers the mic awaiting Vince's reply

OT- I'd like to try something new gimme LayCool


Vince McMahon stares at The Miz then smiles, some of the crowd boo knowing that McMahon being face wasn't ever going to last.

Vince McMahon: Y'know what Miz? You're gutsy. And I've needed a new corporate champion for a while. How about this . . . you come in at number . . . THIRTY!?

The crowd boo loudly as Vince McMahon looks at them.

Vince McMahon: Oh shut up you ungrateful idiots! Did you really think I was going to be the 'nice' Mr McMahon? I'm Vincent Kennedy McMahon goddammit! I'm not going to pander to a bunch of inbred hicks! I can do whatever the damn hell I please! And I'm choosing to put Miz in the last entrant spot for the rumble! What do you say Miz?

McMahon sticks out his hand to The Miz.

OT - No problem buddy.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3002
Age : 21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:52 pm

Adam wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Adam wrote:
.nova. wrote:


AWEEEESOMEEEEE~ He's here! It's the former WWE Champion, former tag team champion, and the god damn absolute best in this business, he is WWE's motherfucking saviour, and the only reason it's still staying afloat--The MIZ! He walks out onto the stage and raises his arms in the air, and continues to walk showered with boos as he does so. He ignores all the fans who attempt to touch him, and try and reach out for high fives. He uses the steps to come into the ring. Tonight The Miz is wearing black dress pants, a black under shirt, and a red vest with sleeves rolled up and a mic in hand. He waits for the crowd to quiet down as he stands in the middle of the ring.

"Do you all really want to know why I'm here..? It's not the fact that I want to entertain you all, or put on a wonderful show for the little kids like Rey Mysterio does.. I am here..because I want to make an impact and to prove to everyone why I am, The Miz.Let me get this straight.. Kane came out earlier, and all the rest of those guys arrive, as usual you know? But I noticed something..each of them, have one thing in common, and that is, that all of them are focused on the Royal Rumble. The Royal Rumble, it's where stars shine, and the one place that Shawn Michaels and Chris Benoit made an impact.. and you know what? I'm going to do just that. I'm going to enter the Royal Rumble, doesn't matter what number I get, because by the end of the night, I'm going to have my arms raised in the air, and I will be on my path to Wrestlemania where I will capture once again my WWE title, because I'm the MIZZZ....and I'mmmmm, AWE--"

Just then the Miz is cut off preforming his signature phrase as _______'s theme hits


The crowd pop loudly as Vince McMahon this his infamous strut down the ramp. He climbs into the ring and looks at The Miz.

Vince McMahon: "The Miz! Mike! How the hell are ya'? Now I may be mistaken, but did I just hear you downtalk the Rumble? Did I hear you compare yourself to HBK? Did I hear you mention somebody you shouldn't? You'll be getting fined for that, by the way. Did I hear you say you would capture the WWE World Undisputed Championship? So you'd be in the same brackets of Steve Austin? As The Rock? Did I hear you say it didn't matter what number you got? Well then, how would you feel about, oh, I dunno . . . NUMBER ONE!?!?!"

The crowd go crazy as The Miz looks at McMahon in disgust.

He smirks as raises the mic slowly to his lips and gets closer to Vince

"Really.....? Reaally..? REALLLY? Come on Vince.. you heard me old man, or do you need to get those ears cleaned out? As much as I would love to come in as number one, I'll pass, you see Vince.. maybe you don't know the things I've accomplished.. let me refresh your empty skull. I am a former WWE champion, Tag-team champion, United States, and Have won the money in the bank match, and if I'm not mistaken, the Royal Rumble is next on my checklist.."

He lowers the mic awaiting Vince's reply

OT- I'd like to try something new gimme LayCool


Vince McMahon stares at The Miz then smiles, some of the crowd boo knowing that McMahon being face wasn't ever going to last.

Vince McMahon: Y'know what Miz? You're gutsy. And I've needed a new corporate champion for a while. How about this . . . you come in at number . . . THIRTY!?

The crowd boo loudly as Vince McMahon looks at them.

Vince McMahon: Oh shut up you ungrateful idiots! Did you really think I was going to be the 'nice' Mr McMahon? I'm Vincent Kennedy McMahon goddammit! I'm not going to pander to a bunch of inbred hicks! I can do whatever the damn hell I please! And I'm choosing to put Miz in the last entrant spot for the rumble! What do you say Miz?

McMahon sticks out his hand to The Miz.

OT - No problem buddy.

The Miz, looks at the hand extended by McMahon and raises his mic.

"Know what? I'm not an ass kisser, especially not to you, but I will take that number thirty Vince.. see what I realized since coming here is that it is hard to trust any McMahon, but when an opportunity like this pops up in front, I take it.."

The Miz shakes his hand and rolls out of the ring walking to the back thinking if it's too good to be true as his theme plays out leaving McMahon in the ring



Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
avatar

Posts : 2401

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:42 pm

Kane

*walking around backstage with his entrance mask covering his red mask*


Eve Torres

*stretching backstage and preparing to work out*


Rosa Mendes

*walking around backstage wearing her usual leather attire*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3002
Age : 21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:21 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

*walking around backstage with his entrance mask covering his red mask*


Eve Torres

*stretching backstage and preparing to work out*


Rosa Mendes

*walking around backstage wearing her usual leather attire*

A lady taps Eve on the shoulder she then turns around and comes face to face with her arch Rival Velvet Sky.

"WELL! What a surprise, after that big switcharoonie, you came BACK!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
avatar

Posts : 2401

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:25 pm

.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

*walking around backstage with his entrance mask covering his red mask*


Eve Torres

*stretching backstage and preparing to work out*


Rosa Mendes

*walking around backstage wearing her usual leather attire*

A lady taps Eve on the shoulder she then turns around and comes face to face with her arch Rival Velvet Sky.

"WELL! What a surprise, after that big switcharoonie, you came BACK!"

Eve

*rolls her eyes and crosses her arms*

"So...well let me tell you I missed you too..."

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3002
Age : 21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:34 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

*walking around backstage with his entrance mask covering his red mask*


Eve Torres

*stretching backstage and preparing to work out*


Rosa Mendes

*walking around backstage wearing her usual leather attire*

A lady taps Eve on the shoulder she then turns around and comes face to face with her arch Rival Velvet Sky.

"WELL! What a surprise, after that big switcharoonie, you came BACK!"

Eve

*rolls her eyes and crosses her arms*

"So...well let me tell you I missed you too..."


She grins

"See your negative attitude hasn't changed, now has it?"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
avatar

Posts : 2401

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:38 pm

.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

*walking around backstage with his entrance mask covering his red mask*


Eve Torres

*stretching backstage and preparing to work out*


Rosa Mendes

*walking around backstage wearing her usual leather attire*

A lady taps Eve on the shoulder she then turns around and comes face to face with her arch Rival Velvet Sky.

"WELL! What a surprise, after that big switcharoonie, you came BACK!"

Eve

*rolls her eyes and crosses her arms*

"So...well let me tell you I missed you too..."


She grins

"See your negative attitude hasn't changed, now has it?"

Eve

"Negative attitude? Please Velvet...cut me a break. Let's get it straight...we don't like each other. But like I said before, I refuse to go down to your level."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   

Back to top Go down
 
World Wrestling Entertainment
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The World Wrestling Federation for Over 50 Years the Revolutionary Force in Sports Entertainment
» World Wrestling Association - Homepage
» World Wrestling Revolution
» WWE Raw 1000 Results (SPOILERS)
» R-Truth

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: Fantasy Wrestling Sections :: E-Feds-
Jump to: