The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0

Go down 
+18
fuck
Styles
Karl
LegendOfCasey
Jarrett
White guy
Goblin
M
American Wolf
SP
Michael
RED
Jigsaw*
noeleen phoenix
- Admin -
Bleed Green
Nova
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:00 am

Chat everyone!
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:21 am

wwe.com exclusive

The fans cheer as John Cena walks out at the ramp. He looks at the crowd and he nods. Cena runs down the ramp and he gets in the ring. He grabs a microphone and he sees a few anti-Cena signs on the front row and he smiles.

"Merry Christmas everyone! I wish that all of you people have the chance to do something that we, the WWE Superstars can't do and that's spend some time with your family. Forget your jobs, forget the bars and even the WWE. Christmas is a family celebration so My advice is to give your parents, your wife, your kids a hug and spend some time together. We can't do that because we travel all the time so at least you people do it for us. Of course we have the chance to celebrate Christmas with our common family the WWE Universe!"

The crowd pops.

"And talking about the WWE Universe, this coming Monday the WWE Universe will witness an epic supershow of Raw. Championships will be on the line, rivalries will get into a next level and the Christmas spirit will pretty much be destroyed by the big amount of violence that you will see in one special match. The Last Man Standing match between Brock Lesnar and Myself, John Cena. You know, last time I faced the next big thing it was back at TLC and I'll have to admit it here I got My ass kicked. Not only did I lost but after the match Brock decided to put a steel chair around My neck and throw me into the steel ring post causing the chair to snap My neck. I was carried away by the medics and I was checked by some doctors and they told Me that I should take a few weeks off. I looked into the eyes of My doctors and I said no. No because I have some unfinished business with Brock Lesnar. You see Brock, My issue isn't about you pinning Me at TLC it's about the way you followed that win. Instead of celebrating and go to the back and request a WWE Championship match you decided to end My career man. Unfortunatelly for you, you couldn't get the job done. Because I'm here. I'm here and I am going to kick your ass this Monday on Raw. See, I've been in Last Man Standing matches before. I faced Dave Batista, Edge, Alberto Del Rio in the past so I know what it takes to win this match. I know how much pain you can suffer and how much pain you can cause. Last Man Standing means that you are left standing in the ring while your opponent is in a condition where he can't move, he can't get into his feet, he can't even think. I know a lot about you Brock and I know that beating you will not be easy by a long shot. There will be pain, there will be blood, sweat and tears but at the end of the match I will be the Last Man Standing. And for you Brock...here comes the pain. The real pain!"

Cena drops down the mic and he tosses his hat into the crowd. Then he slides out of the ring and he heads to the back.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:53 am

"The man who thought it was his destiny, took me out...but I'm not gone forever."
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:03 pm

Trish Stratus
Packing up her bags as she is heading back to Canada for Christmas this weekend instead of staying in America. Dragging out her bags from her locker room she bumps into _____________ making Trish drop some of her bags in her hands

Kaitlyn
Training in the gym hoping she can finally beat Velvet's masked women along with AJ lee.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:51 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus
Packing up her bags as she is heading back to Canada for Christmas this weekend instead of staying in America. Dragging out her bags from her locker room she bumps into _____________ making Trish drop some of her bags in her hands

Kaitlyn
Training in the gym hoping she can finally beat Velvet's masked women along with AJ lee.

'Cleansing the world--one ugly bitch at a time' Velvet Sky walks up to her with an accomplished look on her face carrying her bags in

'Wellll, if it isn't Kaitlyn, training are we...? Aw that's cute..'
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:55 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus

Kaitlyn

'Cleansing the world--one ugly bitch at a time' Velvet Sky walks up to her with an accomplished look on her face carrying her bags in

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn stops at her work and turns to see Velvet. She tries to ignore her as she keeps working out.

Can't you leave me alone please.. for once?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:49 pm

Well, im working on graphics, but this Championship one is hard to do Razz I cant find a good render of Kingston.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:51 pm

RED's Christmas Present to all of you will be the Raw Christmas Special Supershow that will feature a record-breaking 16 matches show!

Merry Christmas everyone!
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:58 pm

Christian, not really liking his family, decides to stay at the arena for Christmas, so he takes his IC Title and walks around the arena.

The Rock is in Miami, so he can be somewhere other than the arena for Christmas.

Zack Ryder is with his dad, The Big O, and Mike Chiapetta for Christmas, in the LI.

Rob Van Dam is at his house, asleep.

Natalya is on a plane to Canada.

Shane McMahon is with his father, Vince, wherever they are.

Matt Striker is in his office, being all Scrooge-like, working.
Back to top Go down
- Admin -
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:38 pm

- wrote:
- wrote:
1/6/12

|| MARKS THE BEGINNING OF THE END ||

Pain.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 5:08 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus

Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn stops at her work and turns to see Velvet. She tries to ignore her as she keeps working out.

'Cleansing the world--one ugly bitch at a time' Velvet Sky

'Did you not see the early present we gave to AJ,,,'
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 5:17 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus

Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn
Oh my god, what did you do to AJ this time round? You need to drop your jokes and your pathetic attacks Velvet because now it just shows you you can't do the work inside of the ring so you have to do it outside!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 5:29 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus

Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn
Oh my god, what did you do to AJ this time round? You need to drop your jokes and your pathetic attacks Velvet because now it just shows you you can't do the work inside of the ring so you have to do it outside!

'Don't whine Kaitlyn, listen if you want we can give you a little present too.. besides we already beat you guys down more then 3 times, so what else is there to prove..'
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:17 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus

Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn

'Don't whine Kaitlyn, listen if you want we can give you a little present too.. besides we already beat you guys down more then 3 times, so what else is there to prove..'
Kaitlyn

I'll be a scrooge and decline your present... thanks for the kindness.

Kaitlyn smiles sarcastically and grabs her stuff she bought to the gym with her.

Shouldn't you guys be going home and having some christmas fun? Or does your families not love you either?
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:23 pm

Granger we need to talk!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:24 pm

RED AND GRANGER TO CHAT!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:02 pm

Everything is done. All updates will be done when I get a chance. Have a great Christmas!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 12:29 am

OT: Hope you all have a merry Christmas! I won't be on at all tomorrow, but I shall see you guys Monday! once again Merry Christmas and stay safe!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 1:26 pm

Merry Christmas all. I know most won't be on today, so when ya'll get a chance, please PM me all of your Superstars Twitter names! <3

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 4:52 pm

Matt Hardy arrives at the arena, an ice cold grin on his face. He begins to walk aroun, unusually striking fear into the workers of the arena. He heads towards the entrance ramp, where a worker is awaiting him.

Worker: Your on in 5, Matt

Matt stares at the worker, before grabbing him by the throat. He squeezes slightly, and begins to chuckle. A camera crew begin to walk around the corner catching all the action that is taking place. Mat throws the worker down, just in time for the familiar musc that he has not heard in two years sounds over the PA system.

Matt walks from backstage, and stands on the ramp. He glances around at the jeering fans, and chuckles some more. As he walks down the long stage, a small fan cheers for him, obviosly thingking back to the era of The Hardy Boys. Matt moves closer to the fan, whispers something into the childs ear, and walks off. The child lookis visibly upset, as Matt climbs onto the apron of th ring. He steps through the ropes and starts to stroll arouund the ring. The worker hands him a microphone. Matt then moves to the centre of the ing, and stands, taking he jeers in. This is when he begins to speak.

//Cold Blooded//Matt Hardy//Cold Blooded//

"Yeah, you can shut up with you damn crappy jeers. Even the adult's are acting like kids, over someone they love to hate coming back? Well, I'm back, and more cold blooded than ever. So, I guess you all saw what I did to that worker backstage, huh? Well, thats the main reason I'm here. You see, I'm a bit bored, no good competition. I just want someone to come here, and challenge me to a match. I gotta beat on workers backstage, for a bit of fun. I really ain't likin bein back here so far, and I want to sort that. So, Get ut here,, if you wanna be put out of action."

TBC by Anyone
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:13 pm

OT: Hope everyone had a nice Christmas! I had a good one, but I also broke my foot. so yeah... :p
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:58 pm

"The Prophet" Michael wrote:
Matt Hardy arrives at the arena, an ice cold grin on his face. He begins to walk aroun, unusually striking fear into the workers of the arena. He heads towards the entrance ramp, where a worker is awaiting him.

Worker: Your on in 5, Matt

Matt stares at the worker, before grabbing him by the throat. He squeezes slightly, and begins to chuckle. A camera crew begin to walk around the corner catching all the action that is taking place. Mat throws the worker down, just in time for the familiar musc that he has not heard in two years sounds over the PA system.

Matt walks from backstage, and stands on the ramp. He glances around at the jeering fans, and chuckles some more. As he walks down the long stage, a small fan cheers for him, obviosly thingking back to the era of The Hardy Boys. Matt moves closer to the fan, whispers something into the childs ear, and walks off. The child lookis visibly upset, as Matt climbs onto the apron of th ring. He steps through the ropes and starts to stroll arouund the ring. The worker hands him a microphone. Matt then moves to the centre of the ing, and stands, taking he jeers in. This is when he begins to speak.

//Cold Blooded//Matt Hardy//Cold Blooded//

"Yeah, you can shut up with you damn crappy jeers. Even the adult's are acting like kids, over someone they love to hate coming back? Well, I'm back, and more cold blooded than ever. So, I guess you all saw what I did to that worker backstage, huh? Well, thats the main reason I'm here. You see, I'm a bit bored, no good competition. I just want someone to come here, and challenge me to a match. I gotta beat on workers backstage, for a bit of fun. I really ain't likin bein back here so far, and I want to sort that. So, Get ut here,, if you wanna be put out of action."

TBC by Anyone

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 Jeff-hardy-tna-1

Quote :
Smoke fumes throughout the stage and on the ramp, also then at the moment surrounding Matt Hardy. As his brothers theme hits whats going through the minds of these fans is, the epic showdown of the Hardy Boys begins again! An outline of the man is shown as the lights dim down to a dark blue and black color, and fans can barely see whats going on. He stands there motionless for a second as he takes a few steps forward his eyes locked on Matt.

"It's been quite sometime Matt, since I've seen you.. and now that I have I've also seen how much of an asshole you look like right now..you know Matt, I see you as no threat. But since you insist someone coming down to that ring to get your ass handed to you once again like in the past.. I'm your man. I also saw what you did to that worker back there, pretty impressive, considering he has no wrestling experience. So I'll tell you what son, you come down to this ring next week on Smackdown, and face me.. then you can call yourself cold blooded--cause when I'm done with you, the only blood you'll see is the some running down your face!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:34 pm

AJ Lee

*walking around in her Christmas outfit*

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 Aj_xma11
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:44 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 Wwe-velvet-sky-2

Velvet Sky walks up and spills her coffee all over her outfit

"OH I'm sorrrry, well, it looks like there's only room for one cute little Christmas Angel, and you can be the ugly little elf.."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:47 pm

alex.nova wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 Wwe-velvet-sky-2

Velvet Sky walks up and spills her coffee all over her outfit

"OH I'm sorrrry, well, it looks like there's only room for one cute little Christmas Angel, and you can be the ugly little elf.."

AJ Lee

"Really!? Really Velvet!? That's so mature...I...I..."

*a tear starts to develop*

"You're just a no good, dirty person! Seriously what is your problem with me!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0
Page 3 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next