The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0

Go down 
+18
fuck
Styles
Karl
LegendOfCasey
Jarrett
White guy
Goblin
M
American Wolf
SP
Michael
RED
Jigsaw*
noeleen phoenix
- Admin -
Bleed Green
Nova
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:29 am

OT: Smackdown preview, Eve Promo tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:59 am

[AJ Styles is seen looking over something before heading down the hallway.]

[Jim is doing paperwork.]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:40 am

Karl can I have Bryan back?

I will love you forever and not piss you off for a week.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:17 am

Eve Torres tonight!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:24 am

Kelly Kelly promo airs
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:33 am

Eve Torres

*walking around backstage, wearing the outfit shown below*

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 Eve1_b12
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:44 am

Kelly Kelly's theme hits as fans go wild at the return of Mrs Barbie Blank, she waves out to the crowd as she makes her way onto the stage and points to some special people in the crowd. She then proceeds down the ramp to give some little kids high fives and a younger one a kiss. She then goes up the steel steps after doing all that and asks for a mic before the crowd settles down and she starts to speak

"It's been a while since I've been here, and honestly, you guys are the best thank you. Thanks for everything. But let's cut right to the chase, I've been accepted right away to the Nitro Diva's division and will get to show off my skills this Friday against a surprise opponent. Now, to be completely honest with you all, I don't really care who I face, as long as I get some ring time. I'm lucky that I'm on the good side of Jeff, and not his bad, otherwise, things wouldn't be going as planned. So for that particular diva that's going to face me on Friday Night Smackdown, I've got a word of advice, the old Kelly Kelly is long gone, and a new one has just arrived!"

Kelly Kelly drops the mic before going on the top turnbuckle and doing her signature pose to the fans by pointing at them then winking, she then hops off and hops off the mat before heading to the back giving more fans high fives
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:56 am

[center]Kane

*sitting patiently backstage on a storage crate*

Eve

*walking around backstage, and listening to music*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:59 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
[center]Kane

Eve

OT- Eve, better pay attention, cause I'm doing a promo of the masked girls revealing right noww Wink
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:02 pm

.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
[center]Kane

Eve

OT- Eve, better pay attention, cause I'm doing a promo of the masked girls revealing right noww Wink

OT: She'll be waiting.... >Smile
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:37 pm

Velvet Sky's theme hits but a new titantron up on the big screen uh oh JR, you know what this means.. Velvet Sky walks out with the two masked ladies who still have their masks on and something tells me they won't have it on anytime soon.. Velvet walks out onto the stage in a sort of pink shirt, and black jeans with white fur boots while the masked ladies are dressed in all black jump suits and their usual masks, they walk down together as they enter first letting Velvet do her thing, and let the pigeons loose!

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 4253451477_b3216652d2_o

After she's done, and all the guys stop drooling her and the masked ladies all go on the three corners of the turnbuckle and sit down waiting for the crowd to die down with their mixed reactions, as the camera's do their work and zoom in on the ladies on certain occasions, Velvet raises the mic to her lips

"After a long wait, after a very long and hard though out wait, me and my friends here, though we'd give you all a treat, and show just who these 'masked ladies' are, and who you have been waiting for the whole time..but that will come a little bit later, since after all the hell I've been put through, and after you all start showing me some respect, then maybe, I'll consider showing their gorgeous little faces..but in the meantime, I want to let you all know what's going down in the next few weeks. So first.. there's this event, called the 'Royal Rumble' where I take on my long time rival ever since I came to this shitty business AJ Lee.. Now the rules of that being, loser leaves WWE, and lucky for you all.. might wanna record the match, especially guys.. because it's a Bra & Panties match.. but cut out the AJ Lee scenes, those will give you nightmares.. *She Chuckles a little* So after I'm done, and after I get rid of the trash.. I go on to yet ANOTHER obstacle in my way of capturing the Diva's title, and her name is Eve Torres.. Now I don't know if you all knew this.. but Eve is going through a rough stage in her career, you see, she didn't think she was good enough so she went to the back sucked up to the GM .. did their 'thing in the back' *Winks* and cut herself a few times, you know? The usual, breast implants.. such a bad rep to this company eh? I mean who wants to see a girl like THAT represent our company as the Diva's champion.."

The fans start cheering now as she just dissed the former Diva's champion Eve Torres, they quiet down as Velvet turns to the two masked ladies perched on the top rope and nods as they hop off and turns to the crowd

"Hey! That's more like it, now if you don't mind I'm about to reveal, the two women, who I couldn't get far without.. I mean really.. They just help me out so much, and they ARE the reason, I've been getting somewhere and I just could not do any of this without their help. So without further a due, let me introduce the FIRST, masked lady, this women is a former Knockouts champion on TNA, and a Knockouts tag-team champion, and a proud former member of 'The Beautiful People' ladies and gentlemen MADISON RAYNE!"

The fans go absolutely nuts as Madison takes off the mask and smiles evily as she unfolds her hair and sighs a breath of relief and slowly takes off the jumpsuit to reveal the attire she is wearing

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 NewImage-9

She then gives Velvet a high five and bumps asses with her and goes up on the top rope pumping a fist in the air and blowing a kiss to the fans as they die down waiting for the last member to be revealed

"And last but not least, the one girl that's always had my back, she is also a former Knockouts champion, and Knockouts tag-team champion, ladies and gentlemen my best friend, and Beautiful People member, ANGELINA LOVE!"

Angelina takes off the mask and reveals her beautiful long blonde hair she smiles at Velvet and looks out to the crowd she quickly gets out of the jumpsuit to reveal HER outfit as shown

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 Eeeeeeeeeeeee

She then goes up on the top turnbuckle opposite of Rayne, and throws both arms in the air posing for the fans, and the camera crew as they get to work zooming in on Love as she hops down

"People, you have to understand now, the Beautiful People have arrived on Nitro, and all hell will break loose, because NOW, now this is our Brand, and there's just a couple of pylons we have to kick out of our way to get to the finish line, and capture the top prizes. So before we leave, my friends here have a couple of words.."

Velvet passes the mic to Madison Rayne who smiles as she speaks

Madison Rayne: "Yes, Velvet is correct, we HAVE arrived, and now that we have we will be taking out the ENTIRE roster, starting with those pieces of trash me and Angelina have been pounding on week after week, Kaitlyn and AJ Lee. Other then that I'm glad to be here with my ladies, and a proud member now added to the Nitro roster.."

She now passes the mic to Angelina the crowd gives her some cheers before quieting down and letting her speak

Angelina Love:
"Yeah we're BACK! Totally, and after these next few weeks progress, the people who don't know who we are will see exactly, that we are the most powerful diva's to ever step foot inside a wrestling ring, and you can count on it, that after the Royal Rumble, AJ will be gone, and we will be hungry for more, so this is a warning to the entire locker room at the back.."

She passes the mic to Velvet one last time

Velvet Sky:
"I'm sure you watched this Eve, because I'm gunning you first for sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, you may of thought you had me cornered but now YOUR the mouse, and we are the cats, time to play Eve.."

She drops the mic and the Beautiful People stand in the ring for a second lifting their arms in the air before exiting the ring one by one walking straight to the back ignoring the fans this time as they're music plays to cut the segment

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:13 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 Eve213

The beautiful, and lovely Eve Torres walks out onto the stage getting an amazing pop from the crowd. She strikes her signature pose and makes her way down to the ring. Evel climbs the top rope posing again, she then jumps down into the ring and grabs a microphone. The fans continue to cheer, but silence when she raises the mic to her lips

Eve Torres

"So from what I just saw a few minutes ago. The Beautiful People are back and are better than ever...News flash Beautiful People, I'm not afraid to face the three of you! I know it...you know it...and all of these fans know it!"

The fans give Eve another great pop

"I will face any of you at anytime, any place! I can take whatever you got. I refuse to let you three torment the other Divas like they are trash. They are people too! You three aren't above the rest of us. We are all above you Velvet!"

Eve lowers her mic for a moment as the fans chant "Eve! Eve! Eve!"

"Now on Nitro this week, I have a #1 Contender's Match for the Diva's Championship! I promise all of the fans in the WWE Universe, that I will be the Diva's Champion. I will fight each and every week for all of you! Velvet and her possee can continue to play as the three criminals, but I'll be the Wonder Woman to stop em!"

Eve lowers her mic and smiles and points to the crowd as they continue to cheer her name

"What the Beautiful People fail to realize, is that no matter what they do, it will never stop me for wanting to achieve my goals in this business! I live for this company...I live for wrestling! All of I have left to say to the Beautiful People now...Is bring it on!"

Eve drops his microphone and her theme begins to play again, the fans are cheer her name as She climbs to the top rope and poses for the crowd. She then exits the ring and slaps hands with the fans at ringside and up the entrance stage. A smile never leaves Eve's face as she leaves to go backstage
Back to top Go down
CWWE
Jobber
Jobber
CWWE

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:39 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 Eve213

The beautiful, and lovely Eve Torres walks out onto the stage getting an amazing pop from the crowd. She strikes her signature pose and makes her way down to the ring. Evel climbs the top rope posing again, she then jumps down into the ring and grabs a microphone. The fans continue to cheer, but silence when she raises the mic to her lips

Eve Torres

"So from what I just saw a few minutes ago. The Beautiful People are back and are better than ever...News flash Beautiful People, I'm not afraid to face the three of you! I know it...you know it...and all of these fans know it!"

The fans give Eve another great pop

"I will face any of you at anytime, any place! I can take whatever you got. I refuse to let you three torment the other Divas like they are trash. They are people too! You three aren't above the rest of us. We are all above you Velvet!"

Eve lowers her mic for a moment as the fans chant "Eve! Eve! Eve!"

"Now on Nitro this week, I have a #1 Contender's Match for the Diva's Championship! I promise all of the fans in the WWE Universe, that I will be the Diva's Champion. I will fight each and every week for all of you! Velvet and her possee can continue to play as the three criminals, but I'll be the Wonder Woman to stop em!"

Eve lowers her mic and smiles and points to the crowd as they continue to cheer her name

"What the Beautiful People fail to realize, is that no matter what they do, it will never stop me for wanting to achieve my goals in this business! I live for this company...I live for wrestling! All of I have left to say to the Beautiful People now...Is bring it on!"

Eve drops his microphone and her theme begins to play again, the fans are cheer her name as She climbs to the top rope and poses for the crowd. She then exits the ring and slaps hands with the fans at ringside and up the entrance stage. A smile never leaves Eve's face as she leaves to go backstage

The theme of the Beautiful People hits as the three of them walk out onto the ramp and right by Eve completely ignoring her little speech and entering the ring without even letting the pigeons loose

Velvet Sky: "Let me interrupt you there hun, now I know your mad, that me and Angelina are the best diva's out there, and that's perfectly fine.. but we just discussed something backstage..*Angelina and Velvet turn to face Madison Rayne* There's only room for 2 Beautiful People, and I'm afraid, Madison's time is up.. sorry baby, it's go time.."

Madison is confused then gets jumped by Velvet & Angelina they both pound away on her and then after minutes of Clawing and letting out they're anger they drag her onto the announce table and Velvet does her DDT through the table and medics have to rush down to check on her before they enter the ring again

Angelina Love: "A shock to you all I'm guessing? Even you Eve? Well that sucks.. because like Velvet said, me and her, we are best friends for life.. and only us. There's no room for other ladies getting in our way, and I don't care if tha--!"

Just then Velvet tackles Angelina to the ground! WTF is going on here! Velvet pounds on HER the same way she did to Madison earlier, and throws her to the outside, pulls her by the hair and throws her onto the announce table and hits a vicious DDT right through it! to her own best friend then grabs a mic near-by and enters the ring as the EMT's check on Love.

"And then there was one..eh?! See, Eve, what you don't understand is, and this may be a shock to you, but for everyone out there, I am at the top of my game, and only hungry for the belt, and I swear if I am not thrown into the mix, in your number one contenders match, SOMEBODIES gonna get it... and like I showed you now.. I can fend for myself.. no more pain, I AM on my own!!"

The fans are in shock as Velvet lowers the mic waiting for a response breathing heavily as she holds her head

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:40 pm

OT- sorry I just realized i was on the CWWE account when I posted this, but whatever, do your thing and reply MWAHAAHHA >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:47 pm

Eve

*walks out onto the stage, her theme doesn't play, but people notice her and give her a ton of cheers*

"Velvet Sky you need help!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:51 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Eve

*walks out onto the stage, her theme doesn't play, but people notice her and give her a ton of cheers*

~Velvet Sky~

"I need help? I need my title Eve, and I'm going to get MY TITLE.."

Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:58 pm

OT: Sorry for my abcence.

Matt Hardy arrives at the arena, a grin on his face as he walks around the empty parts. He sits on a crate strategizing against Tommy Dreamer.

Goldust arrives at the arena, being cheered by the fans as he heads inside. He has a smile on his face as he walks around.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:58 pm

.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Eve

~Velvet Sky~

Eve

"Velvet don't you realize what you just did!? You just through years of friendship and hard work right down the drain with Angelina and Madison because of your actions!"

*Eve starts walking down the ramp, and stops at the end of it*

"All because of the Championship? When you want a championship. You have to work for it, to earn it! By competing in matches, to win matches. Not by injuring your best friends!"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:00 pm

What happened to RAW?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:01 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
What happened to RAW?

ot: never got posted for some reason
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:02 pm

Yeah, I think whoever was supposed to be doing it.. has a "good excuse" Smile

BTW

Jisaw, I found a nice sig for ya..

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 Eve_Torres_Signature_by_xxxlayxlowxxx
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:02 pm

John TPA wrote:
Karl can I have Bryan back?

I will love you forever and not piss you off for a week.

No.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:05 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Eve

~Velvet Sky~

Eve

"Velvet don't you realize what you just did!? You just through years of friendship and hard work right down the drain with Angelina and Madison because of your actions!"

"All because of the Championship? When you want a championship. You have to work for it, to earn it! By competing in matches, to win matches. Not by injuring your best friends!"

~Velvet Sky~

"Sure.. I do feel kinda bad.. NOT. See, not only do I WANT the title, I worked my ass off for the last couple of weeks, and for however long I've been here.. So yeah, stop there don't come any closer..I may of injured them, but that just goes to show, that my feelings in this business are strictly professional, and I don't need ANYONE'S help, to achieving the goals that I have planned for myself.."

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:11 pm

The gathered fans outside stand, a little downhearted after a no show from an entire show last night. However, their spirits pick up a little as a limousine pulls up outside of the arena. They stand, anticipating who it may be inside this limousine, as the driver steps out and walks to the back, proceeding to open the door. The door open and out steps a man many people recognize. He walks over to the fans and extends his hand for them to slap but he pulls it away at the last minute, laughing at the fans.

"Bryan Danielson is back bitches!"

Danielson laughs at the boos he receives and walks inside, happy to be back in the WWE.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:14 pm

.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Eve

~Velvet Sky~

Eve

~Velvet Sky~

"Sure.. I do feel kinda bad.. NOT. See, not only do I WANT the title, I worked my ass off for the last couple of weeks, and for however long I've been here.. So yeah, stop there don't come any closer..I may of injured them, but that just goes to show, that my feelings in this business are strictly professional, and I don't need ANYONE'S help, to achieving the goals that I have planned for myself.."

Eve

*Eve smirks and climbs up onto the ring apron*

"Stop back there...or else what!?

*Fans cheer Eve for showing no fear*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0
Page 17 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next