The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0

Go down 
+18
fuck
Styles
Karl
LegendOfCasey
Jarrett
White guy
Goblin
M
American Wolf
SP
Michael
RED
Jigsaw*
noeleen phoenix
- Admin -
Bleed Green
Nova
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:34 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Angelina:

"Yeah..you are I can see it don't lie to us.. let it all out."

Velvet Sky:

"Everyone should take notice of us Eve.. we are the most brutal, and powerful divas tag-team in the history of wrestling, so take notes in my match with you're friend Kelly Kelly... I'll beat on her like there's no tomorrow, then, later on.. you get pummeled by Angelina.."

Eve

"We'll just have to see about that..."

*Eve walks off in the other direction*

OT: g2g cya

The two women smirk and walk off in the opposite direction

ot- cya man Smile
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:45 pm

Matt Hardy walks around, wondering what was going through Kane's head.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:40 pm

Edge and Lita arrive
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:45 pm

Kaitlyn - *Arrives at the arena, and heads inside with a smile and makes her way down towards the locker room*

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 24 Kaitlyn45_cutout_by_Crank

ODB - *Arrives at the arena with her flask in hand. The fans see her and she hits her chest at them before shouting BAAM! She then walks inside, drinking*

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 24 Odb3

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:55 pm

Trish Stratus
Carrying a stack of her new DVDS to sell at the arena tonight trying to get some publicity for herself and her other career she has.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:00 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus
Carrying a stack of her new DVDS to sell at the arena tonight trying to get some publicity for herself and her other career she has.

The Beautiful People Angelina Love and Velvet Sky walk up and smack the DVD's out of her hand and kick them farther down the hall then smirk at the sight of Trish

Angelina:

"Well, if it isn't Trish Stratus.. WWE's legendary treasure..well..you WERE, until we came.."

Velvet pretends a laugh

Velvet Sky:

"I think it IS Trish.. and lookie here, DVD's.."

She picks one up and smashes it on the ground

"Well it..WAS a DVD now it's .. just crushed history.."
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:15 pm

★нαя∂¢σяє ¢συитяу★ wrote:
Kaitlyn - *Arrives at the arena, and heads inside with a smile and makes her way down towards the locker room*

El Generico
El Generico walks up behind Kaitlyn, throwing his arm around her shoulder.
"EHHHHH! KAITLYN! Long time no see! I miss having you in .. The Faction .."
Generico smiles.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:18 pm

SP wrote:

El Generico
Generico smiles.

Off - ... i don't know what that is! ahah!

Kaitlyn - *Jumps slightly from the surprise of having shouting her name loud in her ear, and then laughs* "You trying to give me a heart attack there buddy!"
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:20 pm

Chris Sabin
Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley are Backstage, playing WWE 12, as usual. Sabin is playing as Drew McIntyre, while Shelley is playing as Sheamus. In the game, Sheamus nails McIntyre with a Brogue Kick, but McIntyre rolls out of the ring.
"Nice Try! Hahahaha!"

Richie Steamboat
Richie Steamboat is driving around town, with his Bestfriend, and NXT Pro; Alex Riley.

OFF: So, do I need to do Superstars tonight? Jigsaw, if your on PM me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:23 pm

OT- Jigsaw went off for a bit Razz
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:30 pm

SP wrote:

El Generico
Generico smiles.

Kaitlyn - *Jumps slightly from the surprise of having shouting her name loud in her ear, and then laughs* "You trying to give me a heart attack there buddy!"

::El Generico::
Generico frowns.
"You don't remember me?"

OFF: It was a Faction that El Generico and AJ Styles made, when they were tagging, including Kaitlyn and AJ Lee, but it disbanded when Styles and Generico started a rivalry.

Last edited by SP on Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:31 pm

.nova. wrote:
OT- Jigsaw went off for a bit Razz

:SAHyugsyusdgyusdgyh Razz
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:33 pm

YEAH SO :SAHyugsyusdgyusdgyh Razz
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:35 pm

SP wrote:
SP wrote:

El Generico
Generico smiles.

Generico frowns.
"You don't remember me?"

OFF: It was a Faction that El Generico and AJ Styles made, when they were tagging, including Kaitlyn and AJ Lee, but it disbanded when Styles and Generico started a rivalry.

Off - As i see! I will pretend i knew Razz

Kaitlyn - *She chuckles* "Remember you? How could i forget you! I jsut don't like being sneak attacked thats all!" *She smiles* "I like, scremed and ran away or whatever! But now i know its you, i wont be wanting to run away any time soon!"
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:36 pm

SP wrote:
SP wrote:

El Generico
Generico smiles.

Generico frowns.
"You don't remember me?"

Off - As i see! I will pretend i knew Razz

Kaitlyn - *She chuckles* "Remember you? How could i forget you! I jsut don't like being sneak attacked thats all!" *She smiles* "I like, scremed and ran away or whatever! But now i know its you, i wont be wanting to run away any time soon!"

>>EL Generico<<
Generico just laughs.
"So, whats up?!"
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:40 pm

Kaitlyn - *She sighs and shrugs* "Nothing! Absolutely nothing! This needs to change! Oh but yesterday, i ran into some dude and he was all like, "Im the chosen one, kiss my golden feet" and i was all like "Whoa there girly man, go pose in cross genderd weekely"... or something along those lines... then i did an epic robot dance!" *She renacts this said dance in front of his eyes*
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:43 pm

Kaitlyn - *She sighs and shrugs* "Nothing! Absolutely nothing! This needs to change! Oh but yesterday, i ran into some dude and he was all like, "Im the chosen one, kiss my golden feet" and i was all like "Whoa there girly man, go pose in cross genderd weekely"... or something along those lines... then i did an epic robot dance!" *She renacts this said dance in front of his eyes*

>>El Generico<<
Generico chuckles at her dance.
"I believe, your talking about Drew McIntyre? Yeah. He's a Non-Sociable. After hsi wife left him, he just went down. Hasn't been the same since! But, it looks like you need to have a STSEGDOAAFTTDCINYWJBALR Day."
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:48 pm

SP wrote:

>>El Generico<<
Generico chuckles at her dance.
"I believe, your talking about Drew McIntyre? Yeah. He's a Non-Sociable. After hsi wife left him, he just went down. Hasn't been the same since! But, it looks like you need to have a STSEGDOAAFTTDCINYWJBALR Day."

Kaitlyn - *She looks at him with a raised eyebrow of slight confusion and then raises her fist and punches the air* "Yeah! Yeah, one of those!"
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:58 pm

.nova. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus

The Beautiful People Angelina Love and Velvet Sky walk up and smack the DVD's out of her hand and kick them farther down the hall then smirk at the sight of Trish

Angelina:

"Well, if it isn't Trish Stratus.. WWE's legendary treasure..well..you WERE, until we came.."

Velvet pretends a laugh

Velvet Sky:

Trish Stratus

Gets right into Velvet's face and yells at her

If I were you I'd go and pay up how much that DVD cost... and the rest of them that were destroyed down the hall!

Trish grinds her teeth and gets down checking out how badly they were all damaged. She gets herself up facing her back to Velvet and Angelina as she is down the hall slightly where the other DVDS are. Trish turns around quickly and charges towards Velvet and slaps her hard in the face.

No wonder you aren't champion no more! You take care to NOTHING! NOTHING VELVET!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:04 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus

Angelina:

Velvet pretends a laugh

Velvet Sky:

Trish Stratus

If I were you I'd go and pay up how much that DVD cost... and the rest of them that were destroyed down the hall!

Trish grinds her teeth and gets down checking out how badly they were all damaged. She gets herself up facing her back to Velvet and Angelina as she is down the hall slightly where the other DVDS are. Trish turns around quickly and charges towards Velvet and slaps her hard in the face.

No wonder you aren't champion no more! You take care to NOTHING! NOTHING VELVET!

Velvet tackles her to the ground and Angelina on top too, it is two on one and Trish is in a rather dangerous position

Velvet Claws at her and screams while Angelina unfolds a paper bag and puts it over her head Velvet hops off and kicks her in the skull as they watch her try and get up

OT- Your turn... Razz
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:09 pm

.nova. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus

Angelina:

Velvet pretends a laugh

Velvet Sky:

Trish Stratus

Velvet tackles her to the ground and Angelina on top too, it is two on one and Trish is in a rather dangerous position

Velvet Claws at her and screams while Angelina unfolds a paper bag and puts it over her head Velvet hops off and kicks her in the skull as they watch her try and get up

OT- Your turn... Razz
Trish Stratus

Trish gets herself up holding her head and rips off the paper bag off her face then throws punches and kicks back and forth to both Angelina and Velvet. Eventually tossing Angelina into a room close by to get to one on one with Velvet.

Wrong decision Velvet! You'll regret even choosing it!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:12 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus

Angelina:

Velvet pretends a laugh

Velvet Sky:

Trish Stratus

OT- Your turn... Razz
Trish Stratus

Trish gets herself up holding her head and rips off the paper bag off her face then throws punches and kicks back and forth to both Angelina and Velvet. Eventually tossing Angelina into a room close by to get to one on one with Velvet.

Angelina struggles to get to her feet using the wall, Velvet chuckles and fixes her hair a bit and puts her fists up, meanwhile Angelina uses the wall to get up and stands beside Velvet with her hand on her head

Angelina Love

"Honey you're messing with the wrong bitches NOW!"

Angelina goes right after Trish tackling her to the ground and scuffling with her there for a bit until Velvet gets in on the action and throws a cup at Trish's head which cuts her open a bit and she watches them continue to scrap on the ground
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:17 pm

.nova. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus

Angelina:

Velvet pretends a laugh

Velvet Sky:

Trish Stratus

OT- Your turn... Razz
Trish Stratus

Angelina struggles to get to her feet using the wall, Velvet chuckles and fixes her hair a bit and puts her fists up, meanwhile Angelina uses the wall to get up and stands beside Velvet with her hand on her head

Angelina Love

Angelina goes right after Trish tackling her to the ground and scuffling with her there for a bit until Velvet gets in on the action and throws a cup at Trish's head which cuts her open a bit and she watches them continue to scrap on the ground
Trish Stratus

Trish screams and forces them both off her a little bit so Trish than can get on top of Angelina to beat down on her with punches. Trish slams Angelina's head down viciously against the ground and puts her into a submission and yells down her ear...

Yea Angelina, who is the best canadian now? Surely not you!

Trish keeps a tight grip on Angelina forgetting about Velvet now
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:20 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus

Angelina:

Velvet pretends a laugh

Velvet Sky:

Trish Stratus

OT- Your turn... Razz
Trish Stratus

Angelina Love

Trish Stratus

Trish screams and forces them both off her a little bit so Trish than can get on top of Angelina to beat down on her with punches. Trish slams Angelina's head down viciously against the ground and puts her into a submission and yells down her ear...

Yea Angelina, who is the best canadian now? Surely not you!

Trish keeps a tight grip on Angelina forgetting about Velvet now

Angelina struggles out of the submission before locking in her own rear naked choke on Trish and yells at her

"It's obviously not you.. you're all fake bitch!"

Meanwhile Velvet is sitting on a crate near-by pulls out a mini-mirror and does her make-up completely ignoring them
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:23 pm

>>El Generico<<
Generico smiles!
"Well! Let's Do It!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0
Page 24 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next