The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 27 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 27 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 27 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0

Go down 
+18
fuck
Styles
Karl
LegendOfCasey
Jarrett
White guy
Goblin
M
American Wolf
SP
Michael
RED
Jigsaw*
noeleen phoenix
- Admin -
Bleed Green
Nova
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:06 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
RED wrote:
Guys I would like to wish all of you and your families a happy new year.
Unfortunately for me on the first day of 2012 My apartment was set on fire and the PC, TV, the newly bought PS3 and almost everything in the house was destroyed. Good thing is that no one was at home when that happened. Still trying to figure out how the hell it happened.
I'm on my cousin's computer now but I won't be on for long.
I apologize for not posting Raw and Superstars this week but I hope that you all can understand how tough the past few days have been for me and my family. So now I regret to inform you that I am dropping Cena, Sheamus, HHH, Beth, Undertaker, Rhodes and I quit from the GM spot. It's the best for the thread cause I won't be able to be here. My apologies again.

Sorry to hear that man, you're in my prayers.

On a side note:

HBK is John's Nick, he picked him back up last night.

Oh ... Whoops ... Sorry, I never knew ... Well; then I guess HBK is John's.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:07 pm

"The Prophet" Michael wrote:
Shawn Michaels arrives at the arena, a grin on his face as the fans cheer him.

Sorry bro, I guess Michael's is John's! ..

Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:07 pm

Jigsaw, can you please stop referring to Ray as Bully Ray, he is now Brother Ray.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

Are you certain you want Rhodes?

If not then I would pick him up and you can have one of my guys. Razz
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:09 pm

Are you certain you want Rhodes?

If not then I would pick him up and you can have one of my guys. Razz

Nawh, Imma keep him for abit Razz

YU SHOULD PICK UP UNDERTAKER?!
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:10 pm

FUCK! I'll think about who I want...... Might drop Hardy cause I'm not really the best RP'er with him.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:12 pm

You're only holding onto him until he loses his title. Wink

Yeah, I'll pick up Undertaker.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:13 pm

You're only holding onto him until he loses his title. Wink

Yeah, I'll pick up Undertaker.

Maybe not ..

FINE! Just cause I luv yah (No Homo) .. I'll give you Rhodes, and I will take Taker.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:14 pm

***Return from Commercial***

Match 2: Non-Title Match, Christian vs. Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy comes to the ring first, he receives a nice pop, out next is the Intercontinental Champion Christian, who is getting deafining boo's from the audience

The bell sounds and Jeff and Christian lock up. Jeff hits the first move by throwing in a couple forums and following up with a hurricanranna takedown. Christian quickly makes it to his feet, but Jeff is already in the process of a spinning wheel kick and it connects. Jeff goes for the cover. 1, 2, kickout! Jeff lifts Christian up and irish whips him into the corner. Jeff runs and thrusts himself into Christian's mid section. Christian stumbles out of the corner and Jeff suplexs him. Jeff goes for the cover. 1, 2, kickout! Jeff taunts Christian to get up. Christian makes it to his feet and Jeff kicks him in the mid section and goes for the Twist of Fate. Christian counters into a reverse DDT. Christian goes for a cover. 1, 2, kickout! Christian staggers to his feet and awaits Jeff to get up. He hits a running forearm on Jeff, and goes for another cover. 1, 2, kickout! Christian smacks the ring canvas out of frustration and lifts Jeff up. He throws him shoulder first into the turnbuckle! The referee warns Christian to stop with the dirty tactics or he'll DQ him. Christian knees Jeff in the gut and hits a neck breaker. He goes for the cover. 1, 2, kickout! Christian threatens the referee, but the referee reminds him of whos in charge. Christian begins to scream in the referees face when Jeff drop kicks Christian sending the referee to the outside and knocking him out!

Jeff hits a Twist of Fate on Christian and goes for the cover! But there is no referee! Jeff looks frustratred for a moment then smirks. He climbs to the outside and grabs the Intercontinental Title. He waits for Christian to get up to smack him with the belt. Christian takes quick notice and ducks the shot, and hits Jeff with a low blow! Christian takes the title and hits Jeff in the head with the Title. The referee is still down. Christian yells at the referee to get up. But out of no where Sheamus is in the ring and he brogue kicks Christian! Sheamus throws Jeff on top of Christian. Sheamus heads to the outside and wakes up the referee. 1, 2, 3!

Winner by Pinfall: Jeff Hardy

Jeff staggers to his feet and celebrates his win, as Sheamus looks on smirking. As soon as Jeff turns his back, Sheamus climbs back into the ring and waits for Jeff to turn. Jeff turns straight into a Brogue Kick! Sheamus lifts up the Intercontinental Title and holds it high as his theme begins to play and Smackdown heads to commercial

***Commercial***
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:15 pm

Awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:15 pm

After the Rumble I am going to drop Ray.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:19 pm

Yeah, Gonna drop Haryd aswell. Just seeing if there are any inatives.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:22 pm

Match 3: Bully Ray vs. Michael Tarver

Bully Ray makes his signature entrance first getting a nice pop from the crowd, out next is Tarver who is with the Great Khali, they receive mostly boo's.

The bell sounds and the rematch from Superstars is under way. Tarver yells at Bully Ray, but Ray laughs it off and smacks him across the face and begins to laugh. Tarver looks very frustrated and goes for almost a haymaker punch. Ray ducks and begins to hit a series of rights and lefts knocking Tarver into the ropes. Ray runs and clotheslines Tarver to the outside and taunts getting a huge reaction from the crowd! Meanwhile on the outside, Khali helps Tarver to his feet. Tarver cautiously gets back into the ring. Bully Ray runs at him and hits a clothesline and goes for the pin. 1, 2, Tarver powers out! Ray lifts Tarver up, but Tarver trips him up and Ray hits his neck off the second rope. Tarver rams his knee into Bully Ray who is still on the rope. The referee reaches to 4 on his count for Tarver to finally break it. Tarver hits a huge neckbreaker and goes for the cover. 1, 2, kickout! Tarver can't believe it.

Tarver lifts Ray to his feet and hits a huge right hand followed by another, and finishes up with a DDT. Tarver goes for the cover. 1, 2, kickout! Tarver yells out of frustration and demands Khali to get a table. Khali slides the table into the ring and Tarver sets it up. Tarver looks to flapjack Ray into the table, but out of no where Ray counters into a suplex sending Tarver through the table! The referee calls for the bell.

Winner by DQ: Michael Tarver

Bully Ray quickly exits the ring as Khali enters. Khali yells in his native language at Ray. Bully Ray walks up the ramp with a smirk on his face as backstage officials tend to Michael Tarver. Smackdown cuts to commercial

***Commercial***
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:22 pm

Plans
-- Write a Match for TWISB
-- Write somemore Matches for the Rumble.
-- Banners.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:26 pm

OK. I'm Gonna Pick Up Santino Marrella, As said before, Drop Hardy and pick up Seth Rollins.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:27 pm

"The Prophet" Michael wrote:
OK. I'm Gonna Pick Up Santino Marrella, As said before, Drop Hardy and pick up Seth Rollins.
|
Santino Marella is accepted. Lemme see about Rollins.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:29 pm

Santino Marrella arrives at the arena for the first time. He has a smile on his face as he walks around the arena that is familiar to him. He continues to walk when he bumps into _________.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:34 pm

The Miz is shown backstage with a huge smirk on his face, and the fans erupt into cheers

Miz

"Ahh yes! Here I am on Friday Nights now! I hope Cody didn't mind the Skull Crushing Finalie I delivered to him last week. I thought of it more as a welcoming gift, you know...putting the World Champion on notice! And that is EXACTLY what I plan on doing tonight in my first official...Smackdown match! Because I'm The Miz!!!.......and I'm....AWEEEEESOME!"

The Miz smirks one more time at the camera and walks off getting a ton of cheers

Match 4: El Generico vs. Rhett Titus

El Generico makes his entrance first getting a nice pop, but as he is about half way down the ramp. Rhett Titus runs down the stage and smacks Generico with his steel crown he won for winning King of the Ring! Titus assaults Generico on the outside, the match never began because neither have entered the ring yet. Rhett Titus throws Generico into the ringside steel barrier. Generico yells in pain as Titus holds Generico up and begins hammering away on his head. Blood is starting to seam through the mask and from under it where Generico's eyes are. Rhett Titus smirks and flap jacks Generico onto the steel stairs! Security and backstage officials run down to remove Titus from ringside. Titus willingly leaves on his own, as AJ Styles comes out. Security prevents Styles from getting to Titus, but Styles just proceeds to give Titus a dirty look. AJ Styles runs down to Generico's aid. He helps him into the ring. Styles picks Generico up to his feet, and raises his arm as the fans cheer for both of them, but suddenly Styles strikes Generico with a hard clothesline and the fan's reaction changes to major boo's directed at Styles! Styles drops his knee on Generico's head and then calls for a microphone

AJ Styles

"Seriously Generico!? This is the reason why we can't have nice things for our team! It's all because of you! You cost us everything, no matter what we try to do! Well you know what...I'm sick of it! Consider this partnership...over!"

AJ Styles drops his mic and exits the ring, he receives a ton of heat.

Eve is shown backstage with AJ Lee, they are on their way to the ring for Eve's match as Smackdown goes to commercial

***Commercial***
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:37 pm

So, Is Seth Free?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:44 pm

Match 5: Eve Torres vs. Angelina Love

Eve makes her way out to the ring first, and is with AJ Lee. She receives a great pop. Out next is Angelina Love and Velvet Sky, who once again receive a ton of boo's.

The bell sounds and Eve and Angelina meet at the center of the ring and go nose to nose. They both talk smack for a moment, then Angelina makes the first move by kicking Eve in the stomach. Eve staggers back a bit and Angelina takes her down by her hair. The referee warns Angelina to stop pulling hair. Angelina tells the referee to shut up, but Eve is getting time to recover. Angelina turns to Eve, and Eve hits her with a few forearms and a nice enziguri! Eve goes for the pin. 1, 2, kickout! Eve taunts Angelina to get up and Eve runs and hits a cross body! She goes for the cover. 1, 2, kickout! Eve stands over Angelina and does her signature booty shake and hits a standing moonsault! At the same time, Velvet just took out AJ Lee on the outside. Eve notices it and heads to the outside, Velvet walks right up to her and shoves Eve. The referee calls for the bell.

Winner by DQ: Eve Torres

Eve looks in at the referee, and Velvet slaps Eve across the face and takes off running on the other side of the ring. Eve gives chase and when she reaches the other side of the ring, Angelina is waiting with a empty glass jar. She smacks it off the back of Eve's head. The glass shatters every where and Eve stumbles down like a noodle and is layed out. A little bit of blood trickle's from the back of Eve's head. Angelina sits Eve up as Velvet gets in her face with a microphone

Velvet

"We told you not to stick your nose in our business Torres...not look at the mess you caused!"

Velvet slaps Eve across the face sending her face down onto the floor.

Angelina and Velvet once again celebrate tonight and once again receive a ton of boo's as Smackdown goes to commercial

***Commercial***
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:53 pm

Match 6: The Miz vs. Justin Gabriel

Gabriel makes his usual entrance first, getting a tweener reaction, but more boos. A moment passes before the Miz's new theme hits and the fans go nuts with cheers. Miz makes his way to the ring.

The bell sounds and the Miz's name is being cheered by the crowd. Gabriel looks around at the crowd and tells them to shut up. He looks back at the Miz and the Miz shrugs and smiles. Gabriel charges, and Miz ducks and pulls the top rope. Gabriel flies out of the ring. Gabriel kicks the announce table out of anger and climbs back into the ring. Miz goes on offense and starts delivering punch after punch, and mid section kicks. Miz hits a neckbreaker and goes for the pin. 1, 2, kickout! Miz stands up and taunts getting a huge recaction from the crowd!

The World Champion Cody Rhodes is shown watching the match backstage. The Miz is dominating Gabriel. He irish whips him and follows up with a knee, Gabriel flips from the momentum of the hit. The Miz lifts Gabriel up and goes for the Skull Crushing Finalie! Heath Slater charges down the entrance ramp and leaps onto the turnbuckle, but Miz makes him eat an elbow the jaw. Slater falls on the floor, Gabriel goes to boot Miz, but Miz ducks and hits the Skull Crushing Finalie! He goes for the cover. 1, 2, 3!

Winner by Pinfall: The Miz

The Miz celebrates his victory for a moment then, heads outside the ring and grabs a microphone

Miz

"I hope you were watching Cody...like I said you better pray you don't win at the Royal Rumble...because I will be coming for that Championship!"

The Miz drops his microphone and takes a seat at ringside for the main event.

***Commercial***
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:01 pm

OT- Great show so far JIGSAW Very Happy

Velvet and Angelina are in the back with accomplished looks
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:07 pm

Main Event: Cody Rhodes vs. Davey Richards

Richards makes his entrance first receiving a decent pop, but when World Heavyweight Champion Cody Rhodes makes his entrance, the boo's reign down like a rain storm.

The bell sounds, but the Miz suddenly hops on the apron and enters the ring. He tells Richards to head backstage and the match isn't happening. Rhodes tells Miz to back off, but Miz slowly starts creeping toward Rhodes. Cody goes to exit, but Miz grabs him and pulls him back into the ring. The Miz begins to hammer away on the Champion, but Rhodes gets a few shots in also. They lock up trying to slam one another then....

The lights suddenly go out in the arena and the fans begin to cheer! Spotlights roam widely, until the Titantron lights cut out aswell. Suddenly, the titantron just comes back, pure white. The fans continue to cheer. Suddenly, a countdown begins on the titantron.

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 27 Y2j10

The fans go crazy realizing that it is none other than Y2J himself Chris Jericho!

Jericho walks down the ramp taunting getting an amazing pop from the crowd. The Miz and Cody Rhodes look on in the ring, The Miz has a shocked look on his face, but is smirking, and Cody looks both shocked and worried. Jericho has a microphone in hand.

Chris Jericho

"Guess what...? I'm Baaaaaaaack!"

Jericho drops his mirchophone and lifts his arms up as pyro goes off from the stage and his theme begins to play. Jericho smirks at Rhodes and Miz, the three engage in a stare down to end Smackdown

***End of Smackdown***
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:12 pm

Next Week on Smackdown

Friday Night Smackdown Preview

Chris Jericho is back, and what is his goals?

The Miz keeps making impacts, will they continue?

Cody Rhodes has targets from Bully Ray, and the Miz on him.

How will Eve Respond from The Beautiful People's attack as she goes one on one with Velvet

Match Card for Smackdown

Eve Torres vs. Velvet Sky in a Street Fight

Sheamus vs. Christian vs. Jeff Hardy in a Non Title Match

Bully Ray/Miz/Jericho vs. Rhodes/Khali/Tarver in the Main Event

More matches will be announced in the upcoming week

Last edited by Jigsaw* on Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:13 pm

OT: SP I couldn't use your whole promo, sorry :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0
Page 27 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next