The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0

Go down 
+18
fuck
Styles
Karl
LegendOfCasey
Jarrett
White guy
Goblin
M
American Wolf
SP
Michael
RED
Jigsaw*
noeleen phoenix
- Admin -
Bleed Green
Nova
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:12 am

Kane

*preparing his promo*

AJ Lee

*thinking about her rivalry with Velvet*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:17 am

I am depressed and bored :/
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:04 am

Hi.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:29 am

Velvet Sky is brushing her hair

Drew McIntyre is throwing a fit at some workers backstage

Skip Sheffield is again lifting weights

Jeff Hardy has not yet arrived
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:08 am

Matt Hardy arrives at the arena, with a smug look on his face. He seems to have forgot the beatdown he took from his brother, Jeff.

OT: I'm gonna drop Daniels, and pick up Goldust
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:23 am

"The Prophet" Michael wrote:
Matt Hardy arrives at the arena, with a smug look on his face. He seems to have forgot the beatdown he took from his brother, Jeff.

Jeff Hardy finally arrives after taking the biggest shit of his life, he walks into the arena smoking a joint, but before his brother can see it he flicks it away in one swift movement he walks over to his 'brother'

"Man after giving you a beating last week, I'm surprised you even showed up... what's on the menu today?"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:35 am

Kane

*backstage walking around*

AJ Lee

*training*
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:44 am

alex.nova wrote:

Jeff Hardy finally arrives after taking the biggest shit of his life, he walks into the arena smoking a joint, but before his brother can see it he flicks it away in one swift movement he walks over to his 'brother'

"Man after giving you a beating last week, I'm surprised you even showed up... what's on the menu today?"

Matt Hardy smirks as he notices his brother. He turns away before tuning back and begining to speak.

"Wasn't really a beating for me, just a minor set back before I get to deck you. Did I hit a little soft spot talking bout your daughter?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:55 am

alex.nova wrote:

Matt Hardy smirks as he notices his brother. He turns away before tuning back and begining to speak.

"Wasn't really a beating for me, just a minor set back before I get to deck you. Did I hit a little soft spot talking bout your daughter?

"Yeah you did and I'll be letting you know how much it hurt when I get in the ring with you .. believe me Matt, you may of just got here, but your time is up my friend.."
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 12:00 pm

alex.nova wrote:
alex.nova wrote:

"Yeah you did and I'll be letting you know how much it hurt when I get in the ring with you .. believe me Matt, you may of just got here, but your time is up my friend.."

"You know what, Jeff? I don't give a shit about your family. They mean nothing to me. But, You, Your the worst of them. you've gone soft because your daughter probably asked you to! So, Jeff, Grow up and stop using family buisness as an excue to defend yourself.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 12:10 pm

Velvet Sky's theme hits, the fans give her a mixed reaction as she comes out onto the stage holding a mic, she walks down the ramp ignoring the fans wanting high fives as the masked ladies follow her and wait for her to finish her 'let the pigeons loose' on the ropes before finally entering the ring and standing there.

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 10 Velvet-sky-1-o

|Cleansing the world|Velvet Sky|One ugly bitch at a time|

"For too long now have I waited, for too long have I been without my divas championship.. Mickie James! You haven't showed up to the arena in a while hun, where ya been? While you were gone I've had nothing to deal with except that little bitch AJ and her pal Kaitlyn, so here's whats going to happen. Obviously I've just been removed from the picture, and I'm not gonna take too kindly to that. See Beth, Trish and Mickie will have they're little fun, and then when it's all done Velvet gets inserted into the picture and continues here reign as Divas champion. So AJ I got some bad news, you know that little match we're having? Yeah that's still happening-- but after that I'm done with you. Instead you and whoever the partner of your choosing is, will face off against my two masked friends here.. It's really bugging me how management can do anything around here..? See after a champion looses his or her title, then they are guaranteed a rematch for it. But the funny thing is, I never got MINE and I want some answers NOW.. so whoever the Nitro GM is at the moment, I want you to get your ass down to this ring and give me some answers!"

She lowers the mic and waits for a response from the back
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 12:34 pm

*Pyro erupts on stage as the Big Red Machine makes his way down to the ring to a great pop*

*upon entering the ring, Kane removes his entrance mask and grabs a microphone*

Kane

"Last week on RAW...I made my first strike. Dolph Ziggler was my first victim...in a few weeks, I will have many more victims. The Royal Rumble is rapidly coming upon us. Twenty-Nine other superstars on the RAW and Smackdown rosters will expierence first class, what Hell Fire and Brimstone really is..."

*fans give Kane a great reaction*

"I hold many records in the Royal Rumble matches...most consecutive appearances, most eliminations...I could go on, and on. But! One thing I haven't been able to grasp in my right hand...is winning the Royal Rumble...match. I must...no I will, rise above the other 29 poor souls who believe they have a shot at winning! Destinies will be foiled...while a prophecy will be fulfilled. When I see mangled, and beaten bodies in this very ring at the rumble...my motivation will thrive off of their weakness. The smell of their fear!"

*Kane pauses for a moment as he looks around at the crowd*

"People will continue to grow weaker...and the monster becomes free...because the last images they will see at the Rumble...is the top rope, and a black concrete floor. And I...will go on to Wrestlemania. And face the WWE...Champion. And I! will win that championship...because deep down, all but one, know what their un-doings are."

*Kane flips his hair out of his face*

"I vow to finally win the Rumble...time and time again. It just wasn't right. But this year...the flames grow stronger, they burn with the fear of the innocent! No one will stop me from finishing this prophecy! To complete what needs to be done...I will rise, and not only be the winner of the Royal Rumble...I will not only put the WWE Champion on notice...but the World Heavyweight Champion as well."

*Kane smirks*

"Their life will become a miserable existence after the Rumble is over. And I know but once I am announced the victor of the rumble! What championship...what soul's reign...will...be...ended!"

*Kane drops his microphone as he reaches up and ignites his pyro. His theme begins to play as he stands in the ring for a moment before heading backstage*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 12:39 pm

alex.nova wrote:

Velvet Sky's theme hits, the fans give her a mixed reaction as she comes out onto the stage holding a mic, she walks down the ramp ignoring the fans wanting high fives as the masked ladies follow her and wait for her to finish her 'let the pigeons loose' on the ropes before finally entering the ring and standing there.

"For too long now have I waited, for too long have I been without my divas championship.. Mickie James! You haven't showed up to the arena in a while hun, where ya been? While you were gone I've had nothing to deal with except that little bitch AJ and her pal Kaitlyn, so here's whats going to happen. Obviously I've just been removed from the picture, and I'm not gonna take too kindly to that. See Beth, Trish and Mickie will have they're little fun, and then when it's all done Velvet gets inserted into the picture and continues here reign as Divas champion. So AJ I got some bad news, you know that little match we're having? Yeah that's still happening-- but after that I'm done with you. Instead you and whoever the partner of your choosing is, will face off against my two masked friends here.. It's really bugging me how management can do anything around here..? See after a champion looses his or her title, then they are guaranteed a rematch for it. But the funny thing is, I never got MINE and I want some answers NOW.. so whoever the Nitro GM is at the moment, I want you to get your ass down to this ring and give me some answers!"

*fans explode into cheers as Eve returns to the WWE, she marches right down into the ring with a great reaction. She gives Velvet a glare before speaking*

Eve

"You seriously need to just shut up!"

*fans cheer Eve even more*

"When I was getting ready to return for the past couple of weeks, all I heard from the other girls that wrestle here is how much a of sissy cry baby you are! Grow...up Velvet! You want a Diva's Championship shot...do what I did! Earn it!"

*fans continue to cheer as Eve smirks at Velvet*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 12:48 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
alex.nova wrote:

*fans explode into cheers as Eve returns to the WWE, she marches right down into the ring with a great reaction. She gives Velvet a glare before speaking*

Eve

"When I was getting ready to return for the past couple of weeks, all I heard from the other girls that wrestle here is how much a of sissy cry baby you are! Grow...up Velvet! You want a Diva's Championship shot...do what I did! Earn it!"

She looks at her head tilted and then pauses before speaking

"Excuse me? I don't believe we've met..let me introduce MYSELF. I'm that diva that got screwed out of a title rematch because the management SUCKS. Now, that's not whining in my opinion, you just need to shut your mouth, before my little friends here do to you, what they did to the rest of the locker room. See I don't think you know who I am. But ever since arriving here, an impact is what I've made, and there's no denying the fact that these fans love you, but I just looked at you and I can already say your a bitch. You think, that you can walk down to MY RING, and talk to me like this? Excuse me, but I don't even know your name honey. So why don't you walk to the back, play your little music and come out and say something nice, because that was RUDE. Considering the fact that you are just another chip off the block, I want to make one thing VERY clear. I don't care WHO you are.. I don't care WHAT you want, but I'm getting my title back, and if I have to go through you too? So be it!"

She takes a breath and releases it before lowering the mic for Eve to talk
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 12:53 pm

alex.nova wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
alex.nova wrote:

Eve

"Excuse me? I don't believe we've met..let me introduce MYSELF. I'm that diva that got screwed out of a title rematch because the management SUCKS. Now, that's not whining in my opinion, you just need to shut your mouth, before my little friends here do to you, what they did to the rest of the locker room. See I don't think you know who I am. But ever since arriving here, an impact is what I've made, and there's no denying the fact that these fans love you, but I just looked at you and I can already say your a bitch. You think, that you can walk down to MY RING, and talk to me like this? Excuse me, but I don't even know your name honey. So why don't you walk to the back, play your little music and come out and say something nice, because that was RUDE. Considering the fact that you are just another chip off the block, I want to make one thing VERY clear. I don't care WHO you are.. I don't care WHAT you want, but I'm getting my title back, and if I have to go through you too? So be it!"

Eve

*smiles and nods her head before speaking again*

"I'm sorry Velvet...allow me to introduce myself. The name's Eve Torres! And guess what? I am your business now. Because the things you did to AJ and Kailtyn, are down right wrong and pathetic! And as for this being your ring? Let's see what the crowd has to say to that..."

*Eve lifts her arms in the air as the fans begin cheering her name, Eve continues to smile at Velvet waiting for her to talk again*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:00 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
alex.nova wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
alex.nova wrote:

Eve

Eve

"I'm sorry Velvet...allow me to introduce myself. The name's Eve Torres! And guess what? I am your business now. Because the things you did to AJ and Kailtyn, are down right wrong and pathetic! And as for this being your ring? Let's see what the crowd has to say to that..."

*Eve lifts her arms in the air as the fans begin cheering her name, Eve continues to smile at Velvet waiting for her to talk again*

"Well, it's a shame, because they already got what they deserved, and the only reason me doing that to them is because I want everyone to feel what I WENT THROUGH. In case you haven't noticed 'Eve' I don't care about these fans, I don't care what they have to say, it is MY ring.. and I don't care if my own grandmother got between me and the divas title I'll do whatever it takes to get it back.."

Velvet clenches her teeth before lowering the mic after what she just said

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:07 pm

alex.nova wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
alex.nova wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
alex.nova wrote:

Eve

Eve

"Well, it's a shame, because they already got what they deserved, and the only reason me doing that to them is because I want everyone to feel what I WENT THROUGH. In case you haven't noticed 'Eve' I don't care about these fans, I don't care what they have to say, it is MY ring.. and I don't care if my own grandmother got between me and the divas title I'll do whatever it takes to get it back.."

Velvet clenches her teeth before lowering the mic after what she just said

Eve

*Eve's expression turns serious*

"Velvet listen...I don't really care what your motivations are. Putting them what you went through? I have never heard of any stories of when some other diva walked around busting you open, forcing them to cry, and tormenting them week after week! You are seriously going to stand there all high and mighty...and act like you went through that! Face it Velvet...you're jealous of AJ and Kaitlyn! Jealous of the fact that they have a future here!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:19 pm

"Of course you weren't here when I played my little promo were ya? Well let me make one thing very clear before I play it so you can watch.. I DID go through much worse.. see high school was sort of the moment where I said you know what? I'm done.. "

A video plays up on the titantron

Her fists tighten as she raises the mic again sounding weary

"Picked on..bullied, hell even Beaten.. see Eve, here's the thing that you should understand, what I'm doing is the right thing, you may THINK that your little friends have a future, maybe they do.. but not when I'm here, cause when momma comes out, the kids go in.. and then when and IF i ever do leave, that's when they can pick up they're game.."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:29 pm

alex.nova wrote:

"Of course you weren't here when I played my little promo were ya? Well let me make one thing very clear before I play it so you can watch.. I DID go through much worse.. see high school was sort of the moment where I said you know what? I'm done.. "

"Picked on..bullied, hell even Beaten.. see Eve, here's the thing that you should understand, what I'm doing is the right thing, you may THINK that your little friends have a future, maybe they do.. but not when I'm here, cause when momma comes out, the kids go in.. and then when and IF i ever do leave, that's when they can pick up they're game.."

Eve

*finishes watching the video, she places one of her hands on her hip and turns back to Velvet*

"Okay I'll admit...you had a tough life growing up, and I"m sorry for that. But there is no reason to unleash those frustrations out on AJ and Kaitlyn! You don't think they busted their back ends to get where they are today? You don't think I busted my end to get here today? We all went through grueling hours of training to get here. This is our dream too Velvet. And I will be damned if I let you try and ruin it! Velvet you're pathetic...deep down you know it! Bullying the other girls to the point of fearing that they have to turn every second to make sure they aren't going to get jumped by you and your two henchwomen is just down right pathetic!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:37 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
alex.nova wrote:

Eve

*finishes watching the video, she places one of her hands on her hip and turns back to Velvet*

"Okay I'll admit...you had a tough life growing up, and I"m sorry for that. But there is no reason to unleash those frustrations out on AJ and Kaitlyn! You don't think they busted their back ends to get where they are today? You don't think I busted my end to get here today? We all went through grueling hours of training to get here. This is our dream too Velvet. And I will be damned if I let you try and ruin it! Velvet you're pathetic...deep down you know it! Bullying the other girls to the point of fearing that they have to turn every second to make sure they aren't going to get jumped by you and your two henchwomen is just down right pathetic!"

Velvet slaps her in the face and the two hench-women step in front so she doesn't hurt Velvet as they glare down at her

"You're pathetic Eve! Stop preaching to me like Judge Judy you little bitch! You think I'm going to fall in, into your little trap, and just stop these assaults and NO, I'm not going to.. because simply the fact that you run in here, sure we all busted our asses to get here but ME THE MOST. I'm getting my title back .. sooner or later!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:42 pm

.nova* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
alex.nova wrote:

Eve

Velvet slaps her in the face and the two hench-women step in front so she doesn't hurt Velvet as they glare down at her

"You're pathetic Eve! Stop preaching to me like Judge Judy you little bitch! You think I'm going to fall in, into your little trap, and just stop these assaults and NO, I'm not going to.. because simply the fact that you run in here, sure we all busted our asses to get here but ME THE MOST. I'm getting my title back .. sooner or later!"

Eve

*holds her face for a moment where she was slapped*

"Well you're just going to have to wait for that Title match...in fact! It may never happen. Because at the Royal Rumble when AJ Lee beats you...you'll be gone. Forever!"

*fans cheer Eve on*

"But guess what's this Friday? I'm taking you on Velvet...one on one. AJ and Kaitlyn in my corner...the henchwomen in yours. What do you say?"

*Eve gets real close to the masked women to get her best look at Velvet*
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:42 pm

RED wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus
Pissed off with her lost to Mickie James but she still has plans on getting the title.

Kaitlyn
Looking about for her tag partner AJ lee

Beth Phoenix walks up to Trish and pushes her shoulder.

"Hey you, what the hell was that last night uh?"
off; sorry for late reply D; i went to sleep. LOL

Trish Stratus
That Beth.. was payback, something I do often. You ruined my chances so badly on getting that divas championship I had Mickie where I wanted her to be yet you had to toss me out of the ring! Maybe Mickie's pinfall over you are karma, when you do something bad... something bad will happen to you! I'm not finished with both you and Mickie.. just yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:48 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
alex.nova wrote:

Eve

Eve

*holds her face for a moment where she was slapped*

"Well you're just going to have to wait for that Title match...in fact! It may never happen. Because at the Royal Rumble when AJ Lee beats you...you'll be gone. Forever!"

*fans cheer Eve on*

"But guess what's this Friday? I'm taking you on Velvet...one on one. AJ and Kaitlyn in my corner...the henchwomen in yours. What do you say?"

*Eve gets real close to the masked women to get her best look at Velvet*

"I'm not going anywhere Eve, I'm staying here, and after this is all said and done I'm going for my title. And as for this Friday, I accept, but! I'm changing it up a little, no need for one on one, cause my ladies want some action too.. so it'll be a six man tag team match, me and my two ladies, against you three.. good luck, you'll need it!"

Velvet drops the mic and the two women follow her out of the ring as she hops off the mat and heads to the back stops on the stage and glares at Eve who's now standing in the ring as Velvet's theme plays

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:53 pm

Eve

*exits the ring after her confrontation with Velvet, the fans cheer Eve's name as she heads backstage*

OT: good RP nova!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:58 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Eve

*exits the ring after her confrontation with Velvet, the fans cheer Eve's name as she heads backstage*

OT: good RP nova!

Velvet is backstage she heads to her locker room and brushes her hair

OT- You too man! Very Happy
Btw, I noticed your a hall of famer rank WHOOT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0
Page 10 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next