The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0

Go down 
+18
fuck
Styles
Karl
LegendOfCasey
Jarrett
White guy
Goblin
M
American Wolf
SP
Michael
RED
Jigsaw*
noeleen phoenix
- Admin -
Bleed Green
Nova
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:51 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Here sianny, you want kaitlyn? I have her like... she is in like a tag type thing with AJ Lee and is a pro on NXT with Husky Harris Razz

... If you want to let me have her then i would love you more than i already do, but don't worry if you don't want to. I can think of who else i can be... like Tara and ODB Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:54 pm

★нαя∂¢σяє ¢συитяу★ wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Here sianny, you want kaitlyn? I have her like... she is in like a tag type thing with AJ Lee and is a pro on NXT with Husky Harris Razz

... If you want to let me have her then i would love you more than i already do, but don't worry if you don't want to. I can think of who else i can be... like Tara and ODB Razz
Nah you have her Razz I can't roleplay Kaitlyn any good. lol! plus i might take someone else since im starting to get inactive kinda with kaitlyn
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:58 pm

OT: I am thinking of dropping Gabriel & Richards and just sticking with James and ADR not too sure though...
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:00 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:

Nah you have her Razz I can't roleplay Kaitlyn any good. lol! plus i might take someone else since im starting to get inactive kinda with kaitlyn

Okies, i will gladly take Kaitlyn off of your hands! I'ma be ODB too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:09 pm

- "The Innovator of Violence" Tommy Dreamer is pushing his buggy cart of weapons through the halls. -

TBC by anyone.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:14 pm

Kaitlyn - *Arrives at the arena, and heads inside with a smile and makes her way down towards the locker room*

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 20 Kaitlyn45_cutout_by_Crank

ODB - *Arrives at the arena for the first time, with her flask in hand. he fans see her and she hits her chest at them before shouting BAAM! She then walks inside, drinking*

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 20 Odb3

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:16 pm

Sianny, what brand is Kaitlyn on?
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:20 pm

Mikel wrote:

err... i don't know! Ahaha! ANy, i don't care Razz
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:20 pm

SIANNY <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:21 pm

Mikel wrote:

If SmackDown, we could do a Drew McIntyre and Kaitlyn one, since Drew just got moved from Raw to SmackDown when I picked him up.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:22 pm

Matt Hardy arrives, and begins to walk around the arena, a smirk on his face.

Goldust has not yet arrived.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:23 pm

Mikel wrote:
Mikel wrote:

If SmackDown, we could do a Drew McIntyre and Kaitlyn one, since Drew just got moved from Raw to SmackDown when I picked him up.

Well i just looked at the front page and all the divas are on raw... so i dont know if they are multi branded or just on raw!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:25 pm

"The Prophet" Michael wrote:

- "The Innovator of Violence" Tommy Dreamer sees Matt Hardy arrive -

Tommy Dreamer:
"Hey Matt!"

- Tommy pushes the buggy of weapons as he approaches Matt -
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:25 pm

Mikel wrote:
Mikel wrote:

Well i just looked at the front page and all the divas are on raw... so i dont know if they are multi branded or just on raw!
Ask Granger. He's on Facebook I know and he may be on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:27 pm

Mikel wrote:

Tommy Dreamer:
"Hey Matt!"

Matt Hardy: Oh, Back already? Really? Dreamer, pack up your house equipment *He signals to the buggy* and leave.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:30 pm

Mikel wrote:
Mikel wrote:
Mikel wrote:

Ask Granger. He's on Facebook I know and he may be on the forum.

... dont have him on facebook i dont think... lets just rp! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:34 pm

Mikel wrote:

Tommy Dreamer:
"Hey Matt!"

Matt Hardy: Oh, Back already? Really? Dreamer, pack up your house equipment *He signals to the buggy* and leave.
Tommy Dreamer:
"Matt, I came back to the WWE for one thing. And that is to make the WWE extreme. All the things loved about wrestling has now gone away. It's now sports entertainment, and not hardcore wrestling. The fans don't want to see flashy guys and chubby highflyers - no offense - and fake punches. They want to see blood, flaming tables, barbed wire ropes, and ambulances coming to the rescue every night after a hard-fought great Extreme Rules match! And Matt, we both debuted last night. It so happens you left with the win, but you came back for more. And that's the problem. I didn't really care if I won last night or not, I just wanted to go out and kick your ass and make you be carried out on a stretcher by paramedics, with the hands of these weapons. Now it may just be you were just my opponent last night, or I have a problem with you form the past, but that was my intentions. Now that we're here now."

- Tommy looks around -

Tommy Dreamer:
"We're in the hallways of the arena. We have these crates and chairs and trash cans at the side of the walls. And we got this great grocery cart with all these good weapons in it, I say we have a backstage brawl. The way to win this little exhibition match is to have your opponent unconcious. What do you say, Matt? Right here, right now?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:35 pm

The divas are on both shows.

Mikel, don't you dare start cybering on this.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:36 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
The divas are on both shows.

Mikel, don't you dare start cybering on this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:37 pm

Kaitlyn - *Arrives at the arena, and heads inside with a smile and makes her way down towards the locker room*

ODB - *Arrives at the arena for the first time, with her flask in hand. he fans see her and she hits her chest at them before shouting BAAM! She then walks inside, drinking*

- "The Chosen One" Drew McIntyre walks out of his locker room and sees Kaitlyn walking by. He steps in front of her, blocking her path. -

Drew McIntyre:
"Hello? What are you doing walking by the chosen locker room?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:39 pm

Justin wrote:
OT: I am thinking of dropping Gabriel & Richards and just sticking with James and ADR not too sure though...

dont you fuckign dare!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:41 pm

g.я.α.η.g.є.яﻼ wrote:
Justin wrote:

dont you fuckign dare!
If he's dropping Justin Gabriel, I'd pick him up for you. I just need to know what he's done so far in this E-Fed.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:42 pm

Mikel wrote:

- "The Chosen One" Drew McIntyre walks out of his locker room and sees Kaitlyn walking by. He steps in front of her, blocking her path. -

Drew McIntyre:

Kaitlyn - *Sees him and rolls her eyes* "Your name might be on that door buddy, but it isn't on this corridor, so i can walk up and down it as much as i like!" *She then starts walking backwards and forwards infront of him, while moving her arms in a robot fashion*
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:42 pm

Matt Hardy: You're serious? Wanna know why I came back? Nearly the same as yours. I want blood on my hands. Makes me feel good y'know? The thing about you Tommy, is that your too old. You can't win a match by yourself, and thats why you need this buggy full of weapons. You're worse than my brother. Think about you wife and kids, about how they feel. Not that I care about your wife and kids. You see, I would have no problem beating you here. In fact, I will. You just need to be careful not to break your hip.

Matt smirk, and kicks Tommy in the gut. He grabs a kendo stick, and waits for Tommy to get back up.

Matt Hardy: Go on, Tommy. Pick a weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:44 pm

Mikel wrote:

Drew McIntyre:

Kaitlyn - *Sees him and rolls her eyes* "Your name might be on that door buddy, but it isn't on this corridor, so i can walk up and down it as much as i like!" *She then starts walking backwards and forwards infront of him, while moving her arms in a robot fashion*
- "The Chosen One" Drew McIntyre looks at Kaitlyn with a confused look on his face -

Drew McIntyre:
"You don't mess with Drew McIntyre like that? Do you know who I am? The Chosen One by the Chairman of the WWE, Mr. McMahon. I am a former Intercontinental Champion. I am also a future World Heavyweight Champion."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0
Page 20 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next