The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0

Go down 
+26
RED
Michael
Goblin
Adam
RifRad
BEAST MODE
Jericho
American Wolf
Styles
Young Knockout Kid
SP
Nova
AfganisDan
Harold
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Zadok
LegendOfCasey
Cyrus T
fuck
Mesa
TimTapOut
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Oriadon
Karl
TJ
Jarrett
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam
Founder
Founder

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:06 pm

Zadok wrote:
Adam wrote:
Zadok wrote:

Angel makes his entrance on to the ramp. He gets a mixed reaction from the audience, which is better than what he expected as a result of his actions as of late. Behind him follows Deacon, who apparently has become his bodyguard as of late. Not exactly second in command for the Heavyweight Champion, but not a lacky either. About halfway to the ring, he stops and takes a look back at the titantron, looking at his new entrance video that ECCW debuted recently. (OT: Thank you, Sianny.)

He is carrying his title with his left hand and has a microphone in his right. When he gets to the ring, he slides the microphone under the bottom rope to the center of the ring. He gets up on the apron, holding the title close to his chest and climbing beneath the top rope. Deacon enters in a similar fashion.

He mounts the nearest turnbuckle, holding the title high above his head. The lights are making a tremendous show, and are nearly blinding. Finally, they stop and the typical arena lighting is restored.

Again, the cheers and jeers rain down upon the Heavyweight Champion. He smirks as he presses the microphone to his lips, the cheers stop, and yet the boo's continues.

"The odds appear to be stacked against me as Heavy Metal rolls around again this year. I could say that I'm against the decision of the Jericho's to place me in the Elimination Chamber match, but I asked for a challenge, and a challenge I have received. I am not out here to protest me being in the match, nor am I out here to beg for an alternative. Rather, I'm out here to congratulate the management and the creative team for finally adding a match that I can showcase my skills and abilities against a handful of other competitors. Heavy Metal and it's signature Elimination Chamber only come around once per year folks. Personally, I would be disappointed that if the Chamber rolled around and I was left out for a scrub match against someone who came out of a tournament beaten and battered as the number one contender."

The crowd is relatively silent.

"That brings me to my next topic. I think as the Heavyweight Champion on Terror, I should have certain request that should be fulfilled, or at least considered. So, with that, I'd like to ask one of the Jericho's to come out here, and listen to the request that I'm asking for. If you're wondering what it is, well, you can wait to come out here and hear it in person."

A red light pulses around the whole arena three times and then a ring of fire bursts onto the stage as the theme music hits and the crowd begin some hybrid of cheering and booing. A kneeling man, rises from the flames and a few shrieks are omitted from the younger in attendance as the ECCW Pure Champion, Zayten walks out of the flames. Zayten is clad in a black pants and a white shirt. He strides down the ramp and locks his eyes on Angel. He slides into the ring. Zayten stands in the center of the ring and from seemingly nowhere he pulls out a microphone. He smirks before talking.

Zayten: Angel, Angel, Angel . . . you still have time, precious. Go. Go whilst you can because as history told it you are staring in the face of mortal danger. A danger you may not survive. And I think everybody around here knows . . . who decides who survives or not.

The crowd boo loudly but Zayten's gothic like fans cheer and Zayten begins circling Angel, not even acknowledging Carmine.

Zayten: The power is here . . . it's here! Are you scared Angel? You should be. Ask Michael DeJesus, Sean Shamrock or even your companion . . . young Deacon is it not? They all bowed before myself and that was before I harnessed my true power. I've been searching Angel . . . searching . . . and I found it! The power lies within me, that has always been known, I just need a way to channel it . . .

Zayten stops in front of Angel and the fans are quite hot as it is the first time these two have crossed paths.

Zayten: And I've found the way!

Zayten yells this as he points at Angel's ECCW Heavyweight Championship.

Zayten: I need to unlock my true power Angel and unfortunately you hold the key to it. You can be saved. Just join my growing under-army, become a follower. BELIEVE! Do you know the power I would have? It'd be practically limitless, I'd describe the sensation to you but words would not be sufficient, mere mortal one. How do I know this? I've experienced this power surge before and the last time it happened my name was etched into folklore. Those who believe will survive, those who don't . . . exist soley at my discreetion.

Zayten holds out his hands and on closer inspection you can see that his eyes have began to glow and his teeth seem elongated. In fact he seems slimmer and taller as well and his paleness has been taken to a new level.

Zayten: Do the easy thing, succumb to your fears Angel. Hand it over now and you will survive the destruction that is destined to come. They've said for years there would be a repeat of the disaster I spread and I'm here to cause that repeat. Whether you do the right thing and join my forces by handing over the championship or whether I have to rip you apart and make you . . . bleed . . . in the Elimination Chamber is not what's important. What's important is I will have the key to my power . . . and then my fun begins. Hand it over, Angel.

Angel laughs at Zayten's jestures.

"Hand it over? For some... Unworldly reason? Let me get this straight. You want my championship to become more powerful than anyone here can even imagine. Power is just sorry excuse for the lack of skill, agility, stamina, or overall toughness. Clearly, power does not mean improvement. Maybe if you would pay attention to what I come out to preach every now and then, you would understand that. I've faced guys that were twice my size, but lacked in the previously mentioned areas, so I overcame. I've faced guys from New Zealand to Omsk, and guess what? They've all fell before me. I'm not sure if you've noticed, but I'm not exactly the biggest guy on the block around here. But I think, I think twice sometimes, and I out-think my opponents. I destroy them from the inside out. I make them angry, humans don't think straight when they're angry. I make them second guess themselves, and make them think that self-doubt is perhaps their greatest adversary. And guess what? Sometimes that's the case, but ninety-nine out of one-hundred times, I'm their greatest adversary."

Angel stops, grabbing his title and holding it next to his face. He pauses, looking at it, and Zayten appears to be mystified by it.

"I'm not a car dealership, you can't just walk out here with the Pure Championship and buy me out and expect to get this championship with a trade-in. And you want me to join your army? Look around you. The Disciples are, were, and forever will be the strongest stable that ECCW will ever see. We will never die, regardless of what you want to think. You want the championship so bad? You'll have to earn it, just like everyone else has had to earn their shot at my championship... Deacon?"

Zayten, who was primarily focused on Angel and Angel's championship, did not notice that Carmine had managed to sneak behind him, quickly subduing him to the ground. He was relatively unharmed during the takedown, but appeared slightly surprised. As Deacon got him to the ground, Angel walked over to Zayten, placing his boot on the back of Zayten's head lightly.

"You see, I get tired of a few things as being a champion and all... Something you don't know very much about. I get tired of the constant challenges from random people in the back, and I thought that by now it was common knowledge that I will face whoever I want to on my own time. Another thing, I'm tired of people worshiping my belt like it's a deity. My belt is a prowess of my ability, and a crown on top of my career's throne. Now, from what I saw you just doing a few minutes ago, you were idolizing my championship. The Disciples were created to destroy the sinners in this company, and I see two ways of you getting out of this predicament you've fallen in to. One: Deacon and I destroy you, you join the Disciples, forget your evil ways, and you go in the back and get one of the Jericho's for what I originally came out here for. Or two: Roger, Roy, Matthew, Deacon, and myself destroy you, you're hauled out of here on a stretcher, I take your Pure Championship and give it to Matt Brooks, and I still get to talk to one of the Jericho's because they'll be wondering why I destroyed an employee of the company. So, what's your choice, sinner?"

Angel puts the microphone down by Zayten's face, awaiting his response. He presses his boot down lighter than before on top of Zayten's head, in case he should make a move.

Zayten wriggles a bit but Angel quickly adds more pressure. Zayten isn't going anywhere until Angel allows it and he knows it. But, yet, he begins laughing.

Zayten: Oh, how I pity you Angel. You definitely have it in you to believe but you waste it. Oh, how I despise your close mindedness. You say humans get angry and I agree. Humans do get angry. But how do you anger one that is not of the human world? I am not akin with you Angel, nor am I with young Deacon there. In fact, I'm not akin with anyone here. Oh you pitiful fool. You have yet to realize it. DeJesus didn't realize it and he got the scare of his life when he did. You're not big, I can see that but nor am I naturally blessed with great height or size. And as you say with skill or agility. Naturally that is. But when the supernatural comes into play . . . you're dealing with a completely different entity Angel. One that you cannot even hope to comprehend. Stables what is this talk of? These men that you have gotten into the minds of - power to you. I respect that. You have fabricated a web of illusions and deceit by placing these underlings around you and you think I'm doing the same. I am not trying to create some wrestling stable Angel, these people are my followers because they see the power that dwells inside me and they can foresee the forthcoming doom. These are weak. But wise. They will be spared. In fact a few select followers may even become like me.

A weak but audible cheer is heard around certain parts of the arena.

Zayten: Sinner? Choice words Angel, choice words. But is it truly I who sins? I do what I'm supposed to do. Do you? Is the biggest sin of them all not staying true to oneself? Oh you mortals and your emotions . . .

The fans, Deacon Carmine and Angel have no idea what this illustrious crap is that Zayten is spewing. Zayten uses their mystification to edge out from under the boot of Angel but he's barely an inch clear when he gets rocked by an ex-marines boot to the face. Zayten's lip has been cut and his eyes light up when he tastes the blood.

Zayten: Oh how I yearn for it . . . Oh how I need it . . .

Zayten [still on the ground and at the whim of Angel] wipes the blood away with his hand and then licks it off. He appears to be in pure ecstasy. Deacon and Angel share a glance before . . .
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:09 pm

*Will Williams arrives and fucks up your shit*

*Roger and Roy do Angel's bidding*
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:03 am

Future TJ wrote:

"So be it, then."

Angel looks up the ramp, a smile on his face. He pushes his boot down harder, almost grinding Zayten's face in to the mat.

"Roger, Roy, Matthew... We gave him a chance, come on down and let's make an example and precedent of him."
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:35 am

Zadok wrote:
Future TJ wrote:

"So be it, then."

Angel looks up the ramp, a smile on his face. He pushes his boot down harder, almost grinding Zayten's face in to the mat.

"Roger, Roy, Matthew... We gave him a chance, come on down and let's make an example and precedent of him."
Roger: So be it, boss...

*Roger points to Roy, who lifts Zayten up from under Angel's boot since he's a fucking heavyweight. Roy puts Zayten in the Electric Chair position while Roger climbs to the top turnbuckle. Roger then jumps down and clotheslines Zayten at the same time as Roy drops him. They both stand tall and act supreme over the man who allowed that to happen*

Roger: You like that?
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:43 am

As The Disciples celebrate, Zayten rolls on the floor in pain. Suddenly the lights go out and when they come back on Zayten isn't anywhere to be seen. Angel looks around infuriated but stops when he sees Roy head to toe in blood [not his own obviously]. They all look at each other before looking to the ramp as music starts to play.

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:19 am

John Leopold is walking around getting ready for tonight's Crush.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:50 am

'The Hardcore Assassin', Adam Jones is watching tapes of John Leopold.

Lady Acapulco is picking out girls clothes to wear to the ring on Friday.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:35 pm

The ECCW World Champion Dustin Shore is backstage, warming up in case he is in action tonight, and also eager to see who he'll be facing at Heavy Metal, so he can start making strategy.*
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:05 am

Jarrett wrote:
Matthew Jericho goes looking for Daniel Evans.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:10 am

Zayten arrives
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:26 am

Nova arrives pissed looking for Evans

Zoey is working out
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:34 am

'The Hardcore Assassin' Adam Jones is preparing a promo.

Lady Acapulco is preparing for DOOM.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:35 am

Evander Rayne is doing some training throwing a heavy bag around, he needs to get more into focus if he wants to win DOOM

Meanwhile a a figure is seen walking around the halls then vanishes into thin air
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:19 am

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 4213254629_dc9c54e402

John Leopold arrives after defeating Adam Jones on Crush and earning a spot in the World title Elimination Chamber match.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:41 am

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 WWE+Superstars+Catching+Flight+Toronto+9rpG3ldrjCJl

DOOM world champion Evander Rayne

*Walks into the ECCW arena, in his outside attire and a pair of sunglasses enjoying the weather, he is dragging his bags in when he's approached by __________.*

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:18 pm

*The camera heads over to the back. It fades into picture with Evander Rayne the DOOM world champion since December 2nd sitting on a white leather couch, and it looks like we are in his locker room. Evander Rayne is sitting on his couch talking to somebody on his phone. He puts his legs up on the table in front of him, and reaches out to grabs a handful of jellybeans and sticks them in his mouth then with a mouthful he says to the guy on the other end that he has to go. He Then looks into the camera and kicks back and sighs fixing his glasses*

"This season of DOOM has brought tons of excitement and the crowd sure has enjoyed it--and you know what? So have I. I've enjoyed beating on some of those no-good brats, and eliminated them, crushing them like little mosquito's on a Friday evening in Cancun Mexico...Now slowly week by week, day by day, second by second, the season is nearing an end. With only a couple of superstars left, I am in a perfectly good position to over come the odds and win this season with ease. I'm not even a little bit intimidated by Lady Acapoco or Giggler or anyone else. You see, what I bring into the ring, are a bunch of things that could change the outcome of any match I am in. I bring fear to superstars, and send a bone chilling look into their eyes. When my music hits all dey can do is prey dat I, Evander Rayne will not punish them so severly and send them to a hospital. Now last week, I had to do what I had to do to pick up a victory, and if that means hitting him in his tiddly winks than so be it! I'm a wrestler, and I come out and I preform at the top of my game every week, with no intention of slowing down, I am a freight train, and not to be taken lightly. I am Evander Rayne, and soon, I will be the winner of DOOM.."

*The camera goes black with him laughing*

Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:08 pm

*Will Williams walks around with his Legends Championship, for once smiling at something not malicious as he's in the Elimination Chamber match*
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:29 pm

Future TJ wrote:
*Will Williams walks around with his Legends Championship, for once smiling at something not malicious as he's in the Elimination Chamber match*

Him and Surge go to make out in the janitor's closet.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:31 pm

Zayten arrives, thoughts all channeled towards Heavy Metal and becoming a dual-champion.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:32 pm

Adam Jones is wondering what to do next after losing to John Leopold on Crush.

Lady Acapulco is preparing for the series finale of DOOM.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:19 pm

Surgeta wrote:
Future TJ wrote:

Him and Surge go to make out in the janitor's closet.
After that incredible session, they decide to go over to the Disciples locker room and skullfuck everybody inside. There were no survivors.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:43 pm

Info: John Leopold's new theme song is "Flight of the Valkyries" (D Bryan's theme)

John Leopold walks to the ramp holding a microphone. Leopold gets a good crowd reaction.

"I just wanted to take this opportunity and remind everyone that John Leopold is in the Elimination Chamber match for the ECCW World Championship at Heavy Metal which takes place in three weeks at February 19th. The picture is, Dustin Shore defending the ECCW World title against John Leopold, against Jarrett Calloway, against Peter Linch, against Will Williams, against Harry Jones. Now, I don't wanna sound cocky and all and I damn sure don't wanna underestimate My opponents at the Elimination Chamber match but I am 99% confident that John Leopold will walk out of Heavy Metal as the new ECCW World Champion! Now as I look at My opponents at Heavy Metal I can guarantee you that this Elimination Chamber will be a hell of a contest that you will remember for the rest of your lifes. The Veterans Dustin Shore and Jarrett Calloway, the amazing Will Williams, the spectacular Peter Linch and last but not least, the extremely talented Harry Jones are ECCW's finest. But at Heavy Metal they will all face the Great, the new, the fresh John Leopold!"

Leopold's theme hits and he heads to the back.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:28 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 Chrisj10
Michael Ausberry ECCW Application :
Name: Michael Ausberry
Gimmick: 6'2 beast who thinks he knows everything usually outhinks his opponent when being in the ring, loves bragging .
Height: 6'2
Weight: 249 lb'
Hometown: Kansas City, Missouri
Signatures: Shoot Kick (back of opponent)
Scoop Lift dropped into an inverted DDT
Superkick
Finishers: The Ausberry (Lifting full nelson twisted into a reverse STO)
Golden Holdin' (Incredible Armbar)
Entrance Music: "I'm So Sick" By Flyleaf
Brand: Don't really matter.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:13 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:07 pm

Michael Ausberry arrives for the first time thinking about cutting a promo later on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0
Page 27 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next