The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0

Go down 
+26
RED
Michael
Goblin
Adam
RifRad
BEAST MODE
Jericho
American Wolf
Styles
Young Knockout Kid
SP
Nova
AfganisDan
Harold
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Zadok
LegendOfCasey
Cyrus T
fuck
Mesa
TimTapOut
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Oriadon
Karl
TJ
Jarrett
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Contender
Contender

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:07 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Alex Nova is in the back lighting a joint when 'The Hardcore Assassin', Adam Jones bumps into him making him drop it, he looks up at him in disgust and say's:

"Aye man, could you like, pick that up before I cut you up like a giant California roll?"

AJ: If that's how you talk to each other here, I've got a feeling I'm going to like it here.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:26 pm

Casey Anomaly
*Casey is laughing at how retarded this new Danny Dyre kid is while watching his promo. Casey then hears his iPhone go off because he isn't a faggot and loves iPhones. Almost as much as he loves Riff Radley's mother. Anyways, he hears his ringtone and he sees he has a text message. He doesn't recognize the number but once he sees the little 'Savior' thing at the bottom he realizes who it is. He reads the very short text over and over again before finally deciding to reply.*
"I'm listening.."
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:24 pm

Jericho wrote:
Adam wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Adam wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Adam wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Adam wrote:
We hear the sound of a car screeching into the parking lot. A black car speeds into the shadows of the carpark. We hear the door opening and slamming shut. Out of the shadows emerges a man who looks taller than he actually is, he is wearing black pants, a white shirt and has a long thick gold chain hanging around his neck. He has bleaches blonde hair, slightly longer than average, slicked back and is deathly pale. He carries a smirk on his face as he enters the main building, silently.

Zayten has arrived.

[Both Zayten and DeJesus turn a corner from opposite directions at the same time, not seeing one another. The two men collide and being the much smaller of the two DeJesus staggers backwards and drops his Pure Championship. He scrambles to pick it up before glaring at Zayten none too happy]

Michael DeJesus Watch where ya going, freak!

Zayten: Ahhhh, the bane of my desires. How nice . . . that I can finally lay my eyes upon you.

Michael DeJesus So you jut some chump fan boy? Bro, if ya want a signature, step away from the merchandise and just ask!

Zayten: I'm not talking about you . . . pitiful soul. HAHAHA! I'm talking about that.

Zayetn points at DeJesus' Pure Championship and his eyes seem to tint ever so slightly red.

[DeJesus laughs sarcastically]

Michael DeJesus Keep dreaming freak! I'm the champ for a reason, 'cause I'm the shit. You want a shot, get in line because everyone's lining up to face the spandex party.

[DeJesus shifts the Pure Championship from his waist to his shoulder and winks at Zayetn]

Zayten's eyes never leave the championship.

Zayten: Do you hear that? Somebody talking about dreams . . .

Zayten eyes up DeJesus and their is a terrifying expression on his face.

Zayeten: The funny thing about myself and dreams . . . is that they tend to become a reality. Keep that in mind mortal one.

[DeJesus takes two slow steps backwards, wary of the, to say the least, different man in front of him]

Michael DeJesus Bro, you're a freak. I dunno if you've got some Twilight fetish or you were just dropped at birth, but either way, ya freaking me out ... I aint got time for your shit.

[DeJesus turns to begin walking off]

OOC - Do whatever you want here, attack, continue the RP whatever. Up to you.

Zayten seems to shrink back into himself and has a slight smile on his face.

Zayten: Go, go, flit away while you can. I'll be seeing you soon . . . my love.

Zayten then steps back submerging himself into the shadows.

OOC - Thanks for putting his character over just there man, appreciated xoxo
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:45 am

*Dustin Shore is seen backstage, his mind set on winning the Royal Crumble match in January, but unsure where he wants to go until then.*
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:08 am

The Legend of Casey wrote:
Casey Anomaly
*Casey is laughing at how retarded this new Danny Dyre kid is while watching his promo. Casey then hears his iPhone go off because he isn't a faggot and loves iPhones. Almost as much as he loves Riff Radley's mother. Anyways, he hears his ringtone and he sees he has a text message. He doesn't recognize the number but once he sees the little 'Savior' thing at the bottom he realizes who it is. He reads the very short text over and over again before finally deciding to reply.*
"I'm listening.."

Angel feels his phone vibrate in his pocket, almost alarming him. It was very early in the morning. Or was it night? Surge wasn't even awake, doing Christ knows what in his locker room down the hall.

Groggily, he adjusts himself to reach in to his pants pocket and pull out his phone.

1 New Text Message

"What the Hell?"

Angel looks at the text, realizing it was a response to the text that he had sent to Casey earlier. He decided that rather than beating around the bush to get to the point, he decided to attack it head on.

Seems like you've lost touch with what made you great. Not sure if youve taken notice but I've created a small stable of my own, one that touches upon the core and energy that concerns professional wrestling. We call ourselves the Disciples, and I should not need to explain myself as to what... Or WHOM I should say we are Disciples of. If you'd like to get back to what made you stand out from others by joining people like myself, Matthew, and Elemental, who I've done a fine job mentoring by the way, send me a text back. Or perhaps we could meet somewhere in the Labyrinth.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:29 am

Adam wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Adam wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Adam wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Adam wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Adam wrote:
We hear the sound of a car screeching into the parking lot. A black car speeds into the shadows of the carpark. We hear the door opening and slamming shut. Out of the shadows emerges a man who looks taller than he actually is, he is wearing black pants, a white shirt and has a long thick gold chain hanging around his neck. He has bleaches blonde hair, slightly longer than average, slicked back and is deathly pale. He carries a smirk on his face as he enters the main building, silently.

Zayten has arrived.

[Both Zayten and DeJesus turn a corner from opposite directions at the same time, not seeing one another. The two men collide and being the much smaller of the two DeJesus staggers backwards and drops his Pure Championship. He scrambles to pick it up before glaring at Zayten none too happy]

Michael DeJesus Watch where ya going, freak!

Zayten: Ahhhh, the bane of my desires. How nice . . . that I can finally lay my eyes upon you.

Michael DeJesus So you jut some chump fan boy? Bro, if ya want a signature, step away from the merchandise and just ask!

Zayten: I'm not talking about you . . . pitiful soul. HAHAHA! I'm talking about that.

Zayetn points at DeJesus' Pure Championship and his eyes seem to tint ever so slightly red.

[DeJesus laughs sarcastically]

Michael DeJesus Keep dreaming freak! I'm the champ for a reason, 'cause I'm the shit. You want a shot, get in line because everyone's lining up to face the spandex party.

[DeJesus shifts the Pure Championship from his waist to his shoulder and winks at Zayetn]

Zayten's eyes never leave the championship.

Zayten: Do you hear that? Somebody talking about dreams . . .

Zayten eyes up DeJesus and their is a terrifying expression on his face.

Zayeten: The funny thing about myself and dreams . . . is that they tend to become a reality. Keep that in mind mortal one.

[DeJesus takes two slow steps backwards, wary of the, to say the least, different man in front of him]

Michael DeJesus Bro, you're a freak. I dunno if you've got some Twilight fetish or you were just dropped at birth, but either way, ya freaking me out ... I aint got time for your shit.

[DeJesus turns to begin walking off]

OOC - Do whatever you want here, attack, continue the RP whatever. Up to you.

Zayten seems to shrink back into himself and has a slight smile on his face.

Zayten: Go, go, flit away while you can. I'll be seeing you soon . . . my love.

Zayten then steps back submerging himself into the shadows.

OOC - Thanks for putting his character over just there man, appreciated xoxo

OOC - No problem, makes it funnerer
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:34 pm

Billy Joe Campbell is readying his next promo for tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:33 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Alex Nova is in the back lighting a joint when 'The Hardcore Assassin', Adam Jones bumps into him making him drop it, he looks up at him in disgust and say's:

"Aye man, could you like, pick that up before I cut you up like a giant California roll?"

AJ: If that's how you talk to each other here, I've got a feeling I'm going to like it here.

"Excuse me...but who are you? Do you have any idea who I AM...?"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:58 pm

>>The team that was never believed to be formed EVER has been formed here on ECCW for the first time ever, the theme of one half of this alliance of Alex Nova & Kevin Evans theme hits, and he walks out with a smug grin on his face despite the showdown he had backstage with a random faggot named Dustin Shore earlier, involving Nova's weed and Dustins lack of communication. He walks down to the ring with a mixed reaction from the crowd. Nobody knows if its a heel turn into face, or whatever he just rolls into the ring and quickly grabs a mic and raises it to his lips<<

Well see thats what happens when you take ME a well trained fighter, yeah I may not have that many reigns or championships held but I am much more talented on the mic, AND in the ring than anyone else, and it shows when me and Evans are in the ring together with great chemistry. But apart from that what sets me apart from everyone else in this business is my way to survive. I've seen the people I was in the ring with the past couple of weeks in my tag-team bouts, they absolutely suck ass...I mean it's like wrestling Betty Whites grandfather.. that's how much they suck.

>>Of course everyone knows this theme whats it to explain. 'The Classic' Kevin Evans walks out also with a huge grin on his face liking the words Alex says and glad that he could be partnered up with none other then him. He walks down ignoring some fans who are desperately wanting high fives and autographs but he's just too sick to give them any. He hosp onto the mat not using the steps and also demands a mic standing beside Nova facing the crowd<<

Dont really get it do they Alex? I mean yeah, we are the best team on ECCW, and now that we have what we came here to get, a number one contenders spot, nothing could go wrong...well except some people getting in our way. And thats the tag-team champions themselves. You know, you guys should just hand over you titles, I mean there's no way your even going to come out of the match with less then 50 scars, so why not?

Yeah why, that sounds like a hell of an idea, lets have the tag-team champions show their faces RIGHT NOW, unless you know--they're busy and don't wanna show up, or they could be the little pussies they are and sit back there watching Opera... get on out!

*TBD by the Tag Champs*

Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:56 pm

Hey guys, sorry I've been inactive. But I'm gonna have to leave The Universe for a bit. My mat wrestling has been taking all my time and I've been working hard seeing I've been not only undefeated but unscored upon. So sorry everyone but I have to take my time and make sure my wrestling in high school is good. Wish me luck everyone and hopefully I'll be back with the state title!!!
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:31 pm

Have ideas for Slammy categories? Submit them and yours might be chosen!

Confirmed categories include:

*Superstar of the Year
*Diva of the Year
*Match of the Year
*Moment of the Year
*Pay-Per-View of the Year
*Weekly Show of the Year
*Most Extreme Moment of the Year
*Team of the Year
*Finisher of the Year
*Breakout Star of the Year
*GM of the Year
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:08 pm

Champion of the Year?
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:23 pm

Feud of the Year
Underrated Star of the Year
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:38 pm

I like Casey's most underrated star idea! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:41 pm

Do we get to vote or are the winners decided by you?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:52 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
I like Casey's most underrated star idea! Very Happy

Peter Linch is a faggot.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:54 pm

Zadok wrote:
The Legend of Casey wrote:
Casey Anomaly
"I'm listening.."

Angel feels his phone vibrate in his pocket, almost alarming him. It was very early in the morning. Or was it night? Surge wasn't even awake, doing Christ knows what in his locker room down the hall.

Groggily, he adjusts himself to reach in to his pants pocket and pull out his phone.

1 New Text Message

"What the Hell?"

Angel looks at the text, realizing it was a response to the text that he had sent to Casey earlier. He decided that rather than beating around the bush to get to the point, he decided to attack it head on.

Seems like you've lost touch with what made you great. Not sure if youve taken notice but I've created a small stable of my own, one that touches upon the core and energy that concerns professional wrestling. We call ourselves the Disciples, and I should not need to explain myself as to what... Or WHOM I should say we are Disciples of. If you'd like to get back to what made you stand out from others by joining people like myself, Matthew, and Elemental, who I've done a fine job mentoring by the way, send me a text back. Or perhaps we could meet somewhere in the Labyrinth.
Casey Anomaly

Casey is on his laptop taking a break from training for the moment. He is in the middle of checking his twitter account when his phone begins to play some gay techno song. He rolls his eyes.

"Fucking women.."

He said implying his current lady friend changed his ringtone and is now texting him. But when he checks the phone he realizes its not her... its Angel. He hesitates to open the text message but after debating it in his head he finally does. He just stares at his phone blankly trying to pick apart in his mind what Angle's motives are. Casey decides to respond

"What's in it for you.."
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:22 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
Do we get to vote or are the winners decided by you?
Voting begins this Saturday and runs up to the show.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:33 pm

Edit: Well, that was useless.

*Dustin Shore is backstage, talking to someone on his phone.*

Last edited by Oriadon on Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:38 am

I like the feud idea, so I will add it. I like the other two as well but I don't really want an overload. I've sorted out the nominees for everything except feud, but that won't be difficult.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:19 am

Most Hated Superstar of the Year?
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:26 pm

A red light pulses around the whole arena three times and then a ring of fire bursts onto the stage as the theme music hits and the crowd fall silent. A kneeling man, rises from the flames and aside from a few shrieks the crowd is still silent. The man is clad in a black pants and a white shirt. He strides down the ramp and a few people in the first few rows are pointing at him and whispering to the people behind them. He slides into the ring. The man stands in the center of the ring and from seemingly nowhere he pulls out a microphone. He smirks before talking.

Zayten: My name, precious ones, my name . . . is long etched into the history of this world. I am of folklore and I am already part of a legacy. But you, you . . . humans . . . can call me Zayten. I am here to become the champion.

A few boo's sound out around the arena. Zayten's eyes glow slighlty and a terrifying expression is seen on his face.

Zayten: You WILL understand. Understanding is just a matter of time. The power lies within me, it's just a matter of me finding it. I am, who I am. The Unholy Messiah. I will become what I am meant to become. Those who believe, will see this, those who don't will merely exist at my discreetion. Beware, take care . . . because the freaks come out at night.

Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:27 pm

Slammy voting begins tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:35 pm

OT: Awesome, Adam!
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:24 pm

I decided to open the voting early. Vote for your picks for the 2011 ECCW Slammy Awards below!

CLICK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0
Page 15 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next