The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 26 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 26 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0

Go down 
+26
RED
Michael
Goblin
Adam
RifRad
BEAST MODE
Jericho
American Wolf
Styles
Young Knockout Kid
SP
Nova
AfganisDan
Harold
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Zadok
LegendOfCasey
Cyrus T
fuck
Mesa
TimTapOut
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Oriadon
Karl
TJ
Jarrett
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Contender
Contender

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:14 pm

RED wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
RED wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
RED wrote:
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 26 4213262183_4fa945b1d6

The new and refreshed John Leopold heads to the gym to work out as he plans to be in the Elimination Chamber match for the ECCW World Championship at Heavy Metal.

Before he can reach the gym doors, the undefeated Adam Jones approaches Leopold and adresses the veteran.

AJ: Hey, I saw your promo out there and I've got to say, I was glued to the TV monitors. But let's get something straight here. You cannot come back to ECCW and guarantee you're going to win your World championship back, no matter how well you did in the Royal Crumble. Guys like me, who have never been to the top want it a hell of a lot more than you.

Leopold nods.

"I agree with that, in fact I think you are 100% right. The young and up-coming superstars are hungrier to get to the top. I realize that, we all realize that, I was in your place a couple of years ago so I understand where you are coming from but still...if you want to accomplish something here you got to do it by your own. You got to earn it and not demand it. So if you earn a World title match then good for you. If you don't, well you go to the back of the line and you wait for another chance to come up."

AJ: I thought the very same thing, which is why I went to the Jericho's and asked for a match with you on Crush, which they accepted. I'm gonna make my ECCW career fruitful, starting with a win over you and then I'm going on to the Elimination chamber to win the Crush world title.

Leopold smirks.

"Well that's an interesting statement but in My view, you made a big mistake when you requested this match. That's because there is no way that I am going to lose My first match back on Crush. So as I said before, if you don't earn a World title shot, you go back to the line. And this is exactly where you will go Adam."

AJ: Like I've said to my previous opponents, we shall see. Because although people have commented on my attitude and my ego, I'm not a man to take anybody lightly and I know that on Wednesday night, you'll hit me with a lot of shots and I'll hit you back. So let the best man win.

Jones extends a hand for Leopold to shake.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:36 pm

Leopold shakes Adam's hand.

"Good luck kid."
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:47 pm

RED wrote:
Leopold shakes Adam's hand.

"Good luck kid."

Adam thinks about saying something witty, but thinks twice and winks at Leopold, before leaving the area.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:03 pm

Future TJ wrote:
RED, could you use a different font color? That blue rapes my eyes.

Know what else rapes your eyes?
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:59 pm

Zadok wrote:
Future TJ wrote:

Marik?
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:06 pm

Zayten arrives, ECCW Pure Championship slung over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:22 pm

Future TJ wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Future TJ wrote:

Marik?

Yes?
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:33 pm

Surgeta wrote:
Future TJ wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Future TJ wrote:

Marik?

Yes?
You've stuck your dick in both my eyeholes, yes?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:42 pm

Future TJ wrote:
Surgeta wrote:
Future TJ wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Future TJ wrote:

Marik?

Yes?
You've stuck your dick in both my eyeholes, yes?

Skullfucking.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:43 pm

That's right. I miss those summers in Maine...
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:26 am

Matthew Jericho goes looking for Daniel Evans.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:38 am

Adam Jones is preparing for his Elimination Chamber qualifying match with John Leopold.

Lady Acapulco is in the gym.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:55 am

Da fuck RP's as Sean Shamrock?
I thought he was a jobber?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:00 am

same tbh
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:51 am

In that case, remember when he beat Hardcore Demon for the Submission Title? Yea.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:53 am

Surgeta wrote:
In that case, remember when he beat Hardcore Demon for the Submission Title? Yea.

No
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:08 am

IT SEEMS THE TABLES HAVE TURNED, MONTGOMERY!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:10 am

Jones makes his entrance. Woooo!

Harry Jones: "Sup cunts? Have any of you assholes ever been shocked ... Disgusted ... Revolted? For Harry Jones the feeling is far too common; in fact, it's almost like the ECCW Management deliberately make mentally handicapped decisions in order to piss me off! Daniel Evans hasn't done anything worthy of recognition in the last nine months, yet ... "

Jones begins to shake his head in repulse.

Harry Jones: "Ah, I see how it is ... Daniel Evans is the next Jarrett Calloway. Yeah, that's right, I've figured it all out! Jarrett Calloway doesn't do anything: he wins the Royal Crumble! Daniel Evans doesn't do anything: he wins the Royal Crumble! Jarrett Calloway doesn't do anything: he becomes a World Champion! Daniel Evans doesn't ... OH MY GOD, I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME!"

Harry flings his microphone over his shoulders and charges up the entrance ramp!

OT: 3 Minute RP challenge. This is a totally bullshit excuse for an RP, but I've been mega busy lately. I'll do a proper RP in the next few days that doesn't resemble something a pre pubescent 12 year old would write ...

Last edited by SOPA on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I typed this with my penis)
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:14 am

SOPA wrote:

Harry Jones: "Sup cunts? Have any of you assholes ever been shocked ... Disgusted ... Revolted? For Harry Jones the feeling is far too common; in fact, it's almost like the ECCW Management deliberately make mentally handicapped decisions in order to piss me off! Daniel Evans hasn't done anything worthy of recognition in the last nine months, yet ... "

Harry Jones: "Ah, I see how it is ... Daniel Evans is the next Jarrett Calloway. Yeah, that's right, I've figured it all out! Jarrett Calloway doesn't do anything: he wins the Royal Crumble! Daniel Evans doesn't do anything: he wins the Royal Crumble! Jarrett Calloway doesn't do anything: he becomes a World Champion! Daniel Evans doesn't ... OH MY GOD, I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME!"

Harry flings his microphone over his shoulders and charges up the entrance ramp!

OT: 3 Minute RP challenge. This is a totally bullshit excuse for an RP, but I've been mega busy lately. I'll do a proper RP in the next few days that doesn't resemble something a pre pubescent 12 year old would write ...

Thunder Kats kapowboomalingadoogashgubbapiggy
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:20 am

Jericho wrote:
SOPA wrote:

Mesa is a table though..
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:30 am

SOPA wrote:
Jericho wrote:
SOPA wrote:

Mesa is a table though..

I guess I fucked a table ...
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:44 pm

The unbeaten ECCW Pure Champion Zayten arrives at the arena, his reputation growing even further after qualifying for the Elimination Chamber at Heavy Metal.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:11 pm

Angel makes his entrance on to the ramp. He gets a mixed reaction from the audience, which is better than what he expected as a result of his actions as of late. Behind him follows Deacon, who apparently has become his bodyguard as of late. Not exactly second in command for the Heavyweight Champion, but not a lacky either. About halfway to the ring, he stops and takes a look back at the titantron, looking at his new entrance video that ECCW debuted recently. (OT: Thank you, Sianny.)

He is carrying his title with his left hand and has a microphone in his right. When he gets to the ring, he slides the microphone under the bottom rope to the center of the ring. He gets up on the apron, holding the title close to his chest and climbing beneath the top rope. Deacon enters in a similar fashion.

He mounts the nearest turnbuckle, holding the title high above his head. The lights are making a tremendous show, and are nearly blinding. Finally, they stop and the typical arena lighting is restored.

Again, the cheers and jeers rain down upon the Heavyweight Champion. He smirks as he presses the microphone to his lips, the cheers stop, and yet the boo's continues.

"The odds appear to be stacked against me as Heavy Metal rolls around again this year. I could say that I'm against the decision of the Jericho's to place me in the Elimination Chamber match, but I asked for a challenge, and a challenge I have received. I am not out here to protest me being in the match, nor am I out here to beg for an alternative. Rather, I'm out here to congratulate the management and the creative team for finally adding a match that I can showcase my skills and abilities against a handful of other competitors. Heavy Metal and it's signature Elimination Chamber only come around once per year folks. Personally, I would be disappointed that if the Chamber rolled around and I was left out for a scrub match against someone who came out of a tournament beaten and battered as the number one contender."

The crowd is relatively silent.

"That brings me to my next topic. I think as the Heavyweight Champion on Terror, I should have certain request that should be fulfilled, or at least considered. So, with that, I'd like to ask one of the Jericho's to come out here, and listen to the request that I'm asking for. If you're wondering what it is, well, you can wait to come out here and hear it in person."
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 4:24 pm

Zadok wrote:

Angel makes his entrance on to the ramp. He gets a mixed reaction from the audience, which is better than what he expected as a result of his actions as of late. Behind him follows Deacon, who apparently has become his bodyguard as of late. Not exactly second in command for the Heavyweight Champion, but not a lacky either. About halfway to the ring, he stops and takes a look back at the titantron, looking at his new entrance video that ECCW debuted recently. (OT: Thank you, Sianny.)

He is carrying his title with his left hand and has a microphone in his right. When he gets to the ring, he slides the microphone under the bottom rope to the center of the ring. He gets up on the apron, holding the title close to his chest and climbing beneath the top rope. Deacon enters in a similar fashion.

He mounts the nearest turnbuckle, holding the title high above his head. The lights are making a tremendous show, and are nearly blinding. Finally, they stop and the typical arena lighting is restored.

Again, the cheers and jeers rain down upon the Heavyweight Champion. He smirks as he presses the microphone to his lips, the cheers stop, and yet the boo's continues.

"The odds appear to be stacked against me as Heavy Metal rolls around again this year. I could say that I'm against the decision of the Jericho's to place me in the Elimination Chamber match, but I asked for a challenge, and a challenge I have received. I am not out here to protest me being in the match, nor am I out here to beg for an alternative. Rather, I'm out here to congratulate the management and the creative team for finally adding a match that I can showcase my skills and abilities against a handful of other competitors. Heavy Metal and it's signature Elimination Chamber only come around once per year folks. Personally, I would be disappointed that if the Chamber rolled around and I was left out for a scrub match against someone who came out of a tournament beaten and battered as the number one contender."

"That brings me to my next topic. I think as the Heavyweight Champion on Terror, I should have certain request that should be fulfilled, or at least considered. So, with that, I'd like to ask one of the Jericho's to come out here, and listen to the request that I'm asking for. If you're wondering what it is, well, you can wait to come out here and hear it in person."

A red light pulses around the whole arena three times and then a ring of fire bursts onto the stage as the theme music hits and the crowd begin some hybrid of cheering and booing. A kneeling man, rises from the flames and a few shrieks are omitted from the younger in attendance as the ECCW Pure Champion, Zayten walks out of the flames. Zayten is clad in a black pants and a white shirt. He strides down the ramp and locks his eyes on Angel. He slides into the ring. Zayten stands in the center of the ring and from seemingly nowhere he pulls out a microphone. He smirks before talking.

Zayten: Angel, Angel, Angel . . . you still have time, precious. Go. Go whilst you can because as history told it you are staring in the face of mortal danger. A danger you may not survive. And I think everybody around here knows . . . who decides who survives or not.

The crowd boo loudly but Zayten's gothic like fans cheer and Zayten begins circling Angel, not even acknowledging Carmine.

Zayten: The power is here . . . it's here! Are you scared Angel? You should be. Ask Michael DeJesus, Sean Shamrock or even your companion . . . young Deacon is it not? They all bowed before myself and that was before I harnessed my true power. I've been searching Angel . . . searching . . . and I found it! The power lies within me, that has always been known, I just need a way to channel it . . .

Zayten stops in front of Angel and the fans are quite hot as it is the first time these two have crossed paths.

Zayten: And I've found the way!

Zayten yells this as he points at Angel's ECCW Heavyweight Championship.

Zayten: I need to unlock my true power Angel and unfortunately you hold the key to it. You can be saved. Just join my growing under-army, become a follower. BELIEVE! Do you know the power I would have? It'd be practically limitless, I'd describe the sensation to you but words would not be sufficient, mere mortal one. How do I know this? I've experienced this power surge before and the last time it happened my name was etched into folklore. Those who believe will survive, those who don't . . . exist soley at my discreetion.

Zayten holds out his hands and on closer inspection you can see that his eyes have began to glow and his teeth seem elongated. In fact he seems slimmer and taller as well and his paleness has been taken to a new level.

Zayten: Do the easy thing, succumb to your fears Angel. Hand it over now and you will survive the destruction that is destined to come. They've said for years there would be a repeat of the disaster I spread and I'm here to cause that repeat. Whether you do the right thing and join my forces by handing over the championship or whether I have to rip you apart and make you . . . bleed . . . in the Elimination Chamber is not what's important. What's important is I will have the key to my power . . . and then my fun begins. Hand it over, Angel.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:44 pm

Adam wrote:
Zadok wrote:

A red light pulses around the whole arena three times and then a ring of fire bursts onto the stage as the theme music hits and the crowd begin some hybrid of cheering and booing. A kneeling man, rises from the flames and a few shrieks are omitted from the younger in attendance as the ECCW Pure Champion, Zayten walks out of the flames. Zayten is clad in a black pants and a white shirt. He strides down the ramp and locks his eyes on Angel. He slides into the ring. Zayten stands in the center of the ring and from seemingly nowhere he pulls out a microphone. He smirks before talking.

Zayten: Angel, Angel, Angel . . . you still have time, precious. Go. Go whilst you can because as history told it you are staring in the face of mortal danger. A danger you may not survive. And I think everybody around here knows . . . who decides who survives or not.

The crowd boo loudly but Zayten's gothic like fans cheer and Zayten begins circling Angel, not even acknowledging Carmine.

Zayten: The power is here . . . it's here! Are you scared Angel? You should be. Ask Michael DeJesus, Sean Shamrock or even your companion . . . young Deacon is it not? They all bowed before myself and that was before I harnessed my true power. I've been searching Angel . . . searching . . . and I found it! The power lies within me, that has always been known, I just need a way to channel it . . .

Zayten stops in front of Angel and the fans are quite hot as it is the first time these two have crossed paths.

Zayten: And I've found the way!

Zayten yells this as he points at Angel's ECCW Heavyweight Championship.

Zayten: I need to unlock my true power Angel and unfortunately you hold the key to it. You can be saved. Just join my growing under-army, become a follower. BELIEVE! Do you know the power I would have? It'd be practically limitless, I'd describe the sensation to you but words would not be sufficient, mere mortal one. How do I know this? I've experienced this power surge before and the last time it happened my name was etched into folklore. Those who believe will survive, those who don't . . . exist soley at my discreetion.

Zayten holds out his hands and on closer inspection you can see that his eyes have began to glow and his teeth seem elongated. In fact he seems slimmer and taller as well and his paleness has been taken to a new level.

Zayten: Do the easy thing, succumb to your fears Angel. Hand it over now and you will survive the destruction that is destined to come. They've said for years there would be a repeat of the disaster I spread and I'm here to cause that repeat. Whether you do the right thing and join my forces by handing over the championship or whether I have to rip you apart and make you . . . bleed . . . in the Elimination Chamber is not what's important. What's important is I will have the key to my power . . . and then my fun begins. Hand it over, Angel.

Angel laughs at Zayten's jestures.

"Hand it over? For some... Unworldly reason? Let me get this straight. You want my championship to become more powerful than anyone here can even imagine. Power is just sorry excuse for the lack of skill, agility, stamina, or overall toughness. Clearly, power does not mean improvement. Maybe if you would pay attention to what I come out to preach every now and then, you would understand that. I've faced guys that were twice my size, but lacked in the previously mentioned areas, so I overcame. I've faced guys from New Zealand to Omsk, and guess what? They've all fell before me. I'm not sure if you've noticed, but I'm not exactly the biggest guy on the block around here. But I think, I think twice sometimes, and I out-think my opponents. I destroy them from the inside out. I make them angry, humans don't think straight when they're angry. I make them second guess themselves, and make them think that self-doubt is perhaps their greatest adversary. And guess what? Sometimes that's the case, but ninety-nine out of one-hundred times, I'm their greatest adversary."

Angel stops, grabbing his title and holding it next to his face. He pauses, looking at it, and Zayten appears to be mystified by it.

"I'm not a car dealership, you can't just walk out here with the Pure Championship and buy me out and expect to get this championship with a trade-in. And you want me to join your army? Look around you. The Disciples are, were, and forever will be the strongest stable that ECCW will ever see. We will never die, regardless of what you want to think. You want the championship so bad? You'll have to earn it, just like everyone else has had to earn their shot at my championship... Deacon?"

Zayten, who was primarily focused on Angel and Angel's championship, did not notice that Carmine had managed to sneak behind him, quickly subduing him to the ground. He was relatively unharmed during the takedown, but appeared slightly surprised. As Deacon got him to the ground, Angel walked over to Zayten, placing his boot on the back of Zayten's head lightly.

"You see, I get tired of a few things as being a champion and all... Something you don't know very much about. I get tired of the constant challenges from random people in the back, and I thought that by now it was common knowledge that I will face whoever I want to on my own time. Another thing, I'm tired of people worshiping my belt like it's a deity. My belt is a prowess of my ability, and a crown on top of my career's throne. Now, from what I saw you just doing a few minutes ago, you were idolizing my championship. The Disciples were created to destroy the sinners in this company, and I see two ways of you getting out of this predicament you've fallen in to. One: Deacon and I destroy you, you join the Disciples, forget your evil ways, and you go in the back and get one of the Jericho's for what I originally came out here for. Or two: Roger, Roy, Matthew, Deacon, and myself destroy you, you're hauled out of here on a stretcher, I take your Pure Championship and give it to Matt Brooks, and I still get to talk to one of the Jericho's because they'll be wondering why I destroyed an employee of the company. So, what's your choice, sinner?"

Angel puts the microphone down by Zayten's face, awaiting his response. He presses his boot down lighter than before on top of Zayten's head, in case he should make a move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0
Page 26 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next