The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 31 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0

Go down 
+26
RED
Michael
Goblin
Adam
RifRad
BEAST MODE
Jericho
American Wolf
Styles
Young Knockout Kid
SP
Nova
AfganisDan
Harold
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Zadok
LegendOfCasey
Cyrus T
fuck
Mesa
TimTapOut
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Oriadon
Karl
TJ
Jarrett
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Contender
Contender

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:38 pm

KillerTechno wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
KillerTechno wrote:
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 31 Charli10
~~HERE HE IS ~~

Michael Ausberry makes his way down to the ring with a mixed reaction from the crowd; he has a microphone in hand along with a piece of paper. He has a slight smirk on his face before speaking.

Michael Ausberry -- So this is what you call wrestling? Seriously, you put some small afro dude and then some other nauseous superstar up against me? I understand that this is my first ever time here in the ECCW but I CAN and I deserve to be put up against better. Don't believe me? Well how about you take a look at some of the damage I put on these superstars.

Michael Ausberry quickly shows a short video of him and his past matches; It shows him hitting several big maneuvers and then his finisher.

Michael Ausberry -- But the thing that really bugged me was that idiotic jerk who came out at the end of my match. This guy literally came up to me and told me to step aside, he pretty much just told me to head back and pack my bags and leave this company for good. Well I am sorry to say Mr.. Smarty pants but I'm not leaving nor am I packing my bags because I just got here. Seriously you may think you have the balls to tell me what to do, but you made a big mistake *Michael looks at the piece of paper not remembering the superstars name*...Mr. Adam Jones. Now you are lucky I let you get away a few nights ago, I actually decided to stay back and watch your match and to believe it or not, you did good. Congratulations you beat the superstar who I destroyed on my debut. You people may look at me and think ''who does this guy think he is?'' But trust me, I think I'm a lot of things...alot Of great things. I truly believe I am the best and by that I mean, I think I'm better than everyone! Now before I waste my time even more, I would like to skip all the way to my next opponent whoever that may be I just have to give this person heads up, I'm not just gonna hang back, I'm gonna give my best your gonna have one hell of a joyri-

Michael Ausberry gets interrupted.

TBC by Adam Jones.

The crowd give another mixed reaction as the Hardcore Assassin interrupts the loudmouthed youngster, not wasting any time in walking down to the ring and sliding into the squared circle, before grabbing a microphone from the ring attendant and going face to face with Ausberry.

AJ: Who the hell do you think you are? Forgetting my name when in fact, it's you that are the unknown talent. I've been in the main event of Crush and I've only been here 5 weeks, I've competed in the Royal Crumble match and I've been called the rising star of not only ECCW, but the entire wrestling industry. But yet, having won only two matches in his entire career, you have the audacity to tell everybody that you are going to dominate whoever you're put in the ring with. Now listen, Mike, I know what it's like to have to try and make a name for yourself in this cut-throat industry and I know that you have to do what it takes to get noticed, but please God, don't try to get yourself noticed with that microphone in hand. You're not a public speaker. Why don't you throw down the microphone and take me on inside the ring? Like I said on Crush, there's only room for one rising star in ECCW and if we have a match, we can prove which one of us that is. Whatdya say?

Jones lowers his mic and allows Ausberry to answer his direct question.

Michael chuckles a bit before speaking.

Michael Ausberry -- You want a match with me? Haaah, you just made the biggest mistake Mr. Jones because you may think I cannot destroy every superstar that gets put in front of me, but eh, maybe I can't but I know one thing you cannot do, you cannot beat me and like I said before if you dare think I am going to go easy on you, you are damn strait wrong bud. I may not look as scary as you, but trust me, when you step foot in the ring with me, I am going to break every single bone inside you. I suggest you think wisely before challenging me to this match Mr. Jones. I am going to give you one more chance.

AJ smiles and shakes his head jovially.

AJ: Listen, junior, I don't know much about you. Yeah, you're a pretty good wrestler and I'm sure you have a big future ahead of you, but let's get real for a second. I'm the freakin Hardcore Assassin. I'm not scared of anybody and although you may be bigger and stringer than me, with perhaps more wrestling pedigree, I have a hell of a lot more guts than you and ultimately, that means I will succeed. So yeah, I still want to face you and to show you how brave I am, I'm gonna turn around and give you a free shot. Let's see what kind of man you are.

Jones throws down the microphone and turns around, spreading his arms in an open gesture for Ausberry to strike.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:00 pm

Both accepted. ^
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:09 pm

With Heavy Metal a week away, ECCW Pure Champion Zayten is working out.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:11 pm

The Demon Azazel comes out and stands on the ramp looking at the crowd. Azazel slowly walks down the ramp and gets into the ring before getting a microphone. He stares at the fans and remain silent as his theme song stops. There is a mixed crowd reaction for Azazel who has made his return to Extreme Created Championship Wrestling.

"My name is Azazel."

Azazel says before he glances to the camera.

"I promised to bring Destruction to Created Championship Wrestling and that's exactly what I did. CWW is now long gone. I destroyed an entire company, I forced the board of directors to quit and I made Marcus Kane, Brock and other CWW talents to retire. I did all that! And you know why? Because when I joined CWW I expected to become the World Champion. But thanks to the blind management I didn't get the opportunity that I deserved. And now they are all gone and I am back to ECCW. There won't be much of a difference here. How fitting isn't it? I am a member of the Terror roster. Terror is My second name. Terror is what My opponents feel when they step into the ring with me. So if I don't become the ECCW Heavyweight Champion until Slam-Mania I will unleash the fire of hell and I will burn ECCW to the ground! And once ECCW is gone too, next in line is EFNW. I will keep going on and on and on until I am once again the Heavyweight Champion! And there is nothing and nobody that can stop the Demon Azazel!"

Azazel drops the mic down and his theme song hits back on as he walks towards the ropes to exit the ring.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:17 pm

Starting this week, Crush is now on Fridays.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:03 pm

THE COUNTDOWN IS OVER.........

I'M HERE..................
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:27 pm

k
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:57 pm

KillerTechno wrote:
KillerTechno wrote:
~~HERE HE IS ~~

Michael Ausberry makes his way down to the ring with a mixed reaction from the crowd; he has a microphone in hand along with a piece of paper. He has a slight smirk on his face before speaking.

Michael Ausberry -- So this is what you call wrestling? Seriously, you put some small afro dude and then some other nauseous superstar up against me? I understand that this is my first ever time here in the ECCW but I CAN and I deserve to be put up against better. Don't believe me? Well how about you take a look at some of the damage I put on these superstars.

Michael Ausberry quickly shows a short video of him and his past matches; It shows him hitting several big maneuvers and then his finisher.

Michael Ausberry -- But the thing that really bugged me was that idiotic jerk who came out at the end of my match. This guy literally came up to me and told me to step aside, he pretty much just told me to head back and pack my bags and leave this company for good. Well I am sorry to say Mr.. Smarty pants but I'm not leaving nor am I packing my bags because I just got here. Seriously you may think you have the balls to tell me what to do, but you made a big mistake *Michael looks at the piece of paper not remembering the superstars name*...Mr. Adam Jones. Now you are lucky I let you get away a few nights ago, I actually decided to stay back and watch your match and to believe it or not, you did good. Congratulations you beat the superstar who I destroyed on my debut. You people may look at me and think ''who does this guy think he is?'' But trust me, I think I'm a lot of things...alot Of great things. I truly believe I am the best and by that I mean, I think I'm better than everyone! Now before I waste my time even more, I would like to skip all the way to my next opponent whoever that may be I just have to give this person heads up, I'm not just gonna hang back, I'm gonna give my best your gonna have one hell of a joyri-

TBC by Adam Jones.

The crowd give another mixed reaction as the Hardcore Assassin interrupts the loudmouthed youngster, not wasting any time in walking down to the ring and sliding into the squared circle, before grabbing a microphone from the ring attendant and going face to face with Ausberry.

AJ: Who the hell do you think you are? Forgetting my name when in fact, it's you that are the unknown talent. I've been in the main event of Crush and I've only been here 5 weeks, I've competed in the Royal Crumble match and I've been called the rising star of not only ECCW, but the entire wrestling industry. But yet, having won only two matches in his entire career, you have the audacity to tell everybody that you are going to dominate whoever you're put in the ring with. Now listen, Mike, I know what it's like to have to try and make a name for yourself in this cut-throat industry and I know that you have to do what it takes to get noticed, but please God, don't try to get yourself noticed with that microphone in hand. You're not a public speaker. Why don't you throw down the microphone and take me on inside the ring? Like I said on Crush, there's only room for one rising star in ECCW and if we have a match, we can prove which one of us that is. Whatdya say?

Michael Ausberry -- You want a match with me? Haaah, you just made the biggest mistake Mr. Jones because you may think I cannot destroy every superstar that gets put in front of me, but eh, maybe I can't but I know one thing you cannot do, you cannot beat me and like I said before if you dare think I am going to go easy on you, you are damn strait wrong bud. I may not look as scary as you, but trust me, when you step foot in the ring with me, I am going to break every single bone inside you. I suggest you think wisely before challenging me to this match Mr. Jones. I am going to give you one more chance.

AJ: Listen, junior, I don't know much about you. Yeah, you're a pretty good wrestler and I'm sure you have a big future ahead of you, but let's get real for a second. I'm the freakin Hardcore Assassin. I'm not scared of anybody and although you may be bigger and stringer than me, with perhaps more wrestling pedigree, I have a hell of a lot more guts than you and ultimately, that means I will succeed. So yeah, I still want to face you and to show you how brave I am, I'm gonna turn around and give you a free shot. Let's see what kind of man you are.

Jones throws down the microphone and turns around, spreading his arms in an open gesture for Ausberry to strike.

Ausberry shrugs and goes straight for the attack planting his finisher then heading to the outside momentairly. Ausberry rolls back into the ring with a steel chair in hand as he bashes it off the skull of Jones. He holds the chair over his head mocking Jones before hitting him one more time. Michael stands over Jones stalking him.

Michael Ausberry -- See you Friday Mr. Jones...that is if you can make it.

Michael finishes it off with another chair shot to the back before dropping the chair and heading backstage with a big smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:29 pm

Guess who's back.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:42 pm

KillerTechno wrote:
KillerTechno wrote:
KillerTechno wrote:
~~HERE HE IS ~~

TBC by Adam Jones.

Ausberry shrugs and goes straight for the attack planting his finisher then heading to the outside momentairly. Ausberry rolls back into the ring with a steel chair in hand as he bashes it off the skull of Jones. He holds the chair over his head mocking Jones before hitting him one more time. Michael stands over Jones stalking him.

Michael Ausberry -- See you Friday Mr. Jones...that is if you can make it.

Michael finishes it off with another chair shot to the back before dropping the chair and heading backstage with a big smirk on his face.
OT: I've added the two to the Heavy Metal card. Although neither is quite over, this is a way to do it. Besides, I need spots filled.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:02 am

-- Michael Ausberry is backstage quite satisfied with his match being changed to February 19th at the Heavy Metal PPV event.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:17 am

Thanks for saying hello.

Dicks.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:44 am

RED wrote:

The Demon Azazel comes out and stands on the ramp looking at the crowd. Azazel slowly walks down the ramp and gets into the ring before getting a microphone. He stares at the fans and remain silent as his theme song stops. There is a mixed crowd reaction for Azazel who has made his return to Extreme Created Championship Wrestling.

"My name is Azazel."

"I promised to bring Destruction to Created Championship Wrestling and that's exactly what I did. CWW is now long gone. I destroyed an entire company, I forced the board of directors to quit and I made Marcus Kane, Brock and other CWW talents to retire. I did all that! And you know why? Because when I joined CWW I expected to become the World Champion. But thanks to the blind management I didn't get the opportunity that I deserved. And now they are all gone and I am back to ECCW. There won't be much of a difference here. How fitting isn't it? I am a member of the Terror roster. Terror is My second name. Terror is what My opponents feel when they step into the ring with me. So if I don't become the ECCW Heavyweight Champion until Slam-Mania I will unleash the fire of hell and I will burn ECCW to the ground! And once ECCW is gone too, next in line is EFNW. I will keep going on and on and on until I am once again the Heavyweight Champion! And there is nothing and nobody that can stop the Demon Azazel!"

Azazel drops the mic down and his theme song hits back on as he walks towards the ropes to exit the ring.

Angel's music hits, for the first time in a while. His Heavyweight Championship is strapped around his waist. He makes his way to the stage, with Carmine not too far behind. He motions for his music to be cut which it quickly does. He looks down at the ring, then back to where he walked out from. Carmine hands him a microphone. He looks bewildered from his entrance point.

"Give me a second... Whoever you are, or whatever you are. Before I get to you I'd like to make a few comments on exactly what you are. First of all, things aren't exactly the same as the last time you were here. I'm the current World Heavyweight Champion of ECCW, in case no one has told you. Now, the ring might be the same, the ropes might be the same, Hell, management is pretty much the same. You know what else is the same Azazel? There seems to be a reoccuring thorn in my side with these gimmicks that management seems to be passing around. I, of course, am referring to the fact that people believe they've become demonic in nature. You're likely either the 2nd or 3rd guy just on Terror that has that gimmick, but if you're looking for tips to better your growth here in ECCW, take a look at Zayten. For now, I'll call you #2 since you're the second person who apparently thinks they can get in my mind and remove the Championship from around my waist, but the unfortunate truth for you is that that will never happen."

Angel pauses, licking his lips a little bit and placing his other hand on his belt.

"Now, I'm not saying that you're not good enough, but that seems to be the thing. You're not good enough to beat me. You're just an overhyped, meaningless jobber that's been added to the Terror roster beating a dead horse with a gimmick that he used in a run down company. I, on the other hand, have completely changed myself since re-joining ECCW. I'll admit, the old me couldn't hack it with the way I was going, and you claim that management is now suppressing you? Please. If you want an opportunity, you have to make one for yourself around here. It's not sitting and waiting in your locker room until Matthew or Stephen knocks on your door with the strap, because I'll tell you that if that day ever comes, it will certainly be a cold day in Hell. Now you can sit there and complain about how management is "mistreating you", but I know, just like everyone in this arena knows, that that is just an excuse for a wrestler who lacks talent."

The crowd reacts to that last statement, it appears as though Angel isn't finished either.

"Heavy Metal's coming up, and you want the World Heavyweight Championship. Well buck, you picked a terrible time to debut, didn't you? Heavy Metal is the last pay-per-view before Slam-Mania, and if you think that the Road to Slam-Mania is full of opportunity, you're wrong. It's cold, infertile, and yields no fruit unless you can make an impact. Now, you want this World Heavyweight Championship at Slam-Mania? Well that's all well and good, but I'm booked until Slam-Mania from the looks of it, and that means you will not possibly get an opportunity unless all of my opponents for the upcoming pay-per-views got injured, or decided to not show up. So, here's a thought that I'm going to leave you with: I am Angel, I am Legion, I do not forgive, I do not forget. He who comes before me of ill-mind and clouded thoughts will be eliminated. Such is how it is, now and forever."

Angel just stares intensely up the ramp into Azazel's eyes, handing the microphone back to Carmine before exiting the stage.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:26 am

Zadok wrote:
RED wrote:

"My name is Azazel."

Angel's music hits, for the first time in a while. His Heavyweight Championship is strapped around his waist. He makes his way to the stage, with Carmine not too far behind. He motions for his music to be cut which it quickly does. He looks down at the ring, then back to where he walked out from. Carmine hands him a microphone. He looks bewildered from his entrance point.

"Give me a second... Whoever you are, or whatever you are. Before I get to you I'd like to make a few comments on exactly what you are. First of all, things aren't exactly the same as the last time you were here. I'm the current World Heavyweight Champion of ECCW, in case no one has told you. Now, the ring might be the same, the ropes might be the same, Hell, management is pretty much the same. You know what else is the same Azazel? There seems to be a reoccuring thorn in my side with these gimmicks that management seems to be passing around. I, of course, am referring to the fact that people believe they've become demonic in nature. You're likely either the 2nd or 3rd guy just on Terror that has that gimmick, but if you're looking for tips to better your growth here in ECCW, take a look at Zayten. For now, I'll call you #2 since you're the second person who apparently thinks they can get in my mind and remove the Championship from around my waist, but the unfortunate truth for you is that that will never happen."

Angel pauses, licking his lips a little bit and placing his other hand on his belt.

"Now, I'm not saying that you're not good enough, but that seems to be the thing. You're not good enough to beat me. You're just an overhyped, meaningless jobber that's been added to the Terror roster beating a dead horse with a gimmick that he used in a run down company. I, on the other hand, have completely changed myself since re-joining ECCW. I'll admit, the old me couldn't hack it with the way I was going, and you claim that management is now suppressing you? Please. If you want an opportunity, you have to make one for yourself around here. It's not sitting and waiting in your locker room until Matthew or Stephen knocks on your door with the strap, because I'll tell you that if that day ever comes, it will certainly be a cold day in Hell. Now you can sit there and complain about how management is "mistreating you", but I know, just like everyone in this arena knows, that that is just an excuse for a wrestler who lacks talent."

The crowd reacts to that last statement, it appears as though Angel isn't finished either.

"Heavy Metal's coming up, and you want the World Heavyweight Championship. Well buck, you picked a terrible time to debut, didn't you? Heavy Metal is the last pay-per-view before Slam-Mania, and if you think that the Road to Slam-Mania is full of opportunity, you're wrong. It's cold, infertile, and yields no fruit unless you can make an impact. Now, you want this World Heavyweight Championship at Slam-Mania? Well that's all well and good, but I'm booked until Slam-Mania from the looks of it, and that means you will not possibly get an opportunity unless all of my opponents for the upcoming pay-per-views got injured, or decided to not show up. So, here's a thought that I'm going to leave you with: I am Angel, I am Legion, I do not forgive, I do not forget. He who comes before me of ill-mind and clouded thoughts will be eliminated. Such is how it is, now and forever."

Angel just stares intensely up the ramp into Azazel's eyes, handing the microphone back to Carmine before exiting the stage.

Azazel looks on as Angel exits the stage. He looks at Carmine who leaves too.
Azazel looks frustrated at first but then he starts laughing. Azazel's theme song hits as the Demon from Hell exits the ring and walks up to the ramp smiling evily as he heads to the back.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:47 pm

Guess whos back? back? back?
Back again?!
SP's back! back! back!
Tell a friend.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:09 am

*The ECCW World Champion, Dustin Shore, comes out onto the stage, to a roar from the crowd. But Dustin is out here tonight sporting a CWW T-shirt, and with the ECCW World Title around his waist, he's carrying the CWW Undisputed Championship as well, hanging from his hand. He makes his way down to the ring, and once he is in, raises both championships to another wave of cheers from the crowd. Dustin can't help but smile as he reaches out of the ring for a microphone.*

Dustin Shore: A long time ago, a young man was struggling with the launch of his pro-wrestling career. Try as he might, he couldn't seem to find a break. Sure, he was educated, he could have gotten another job, but he'd been a pro wrestling fan for ages and he wanted to live out his dream. Well, this kid finally caught a big break, and met a guy by the name of Zane Walker. Zane Walker liked the kid's work ethic, and saw his potential. On Zane's recommendation, the kid was brought into a company called CWW. If this story sounds familiar to any of you, it should, because that kid is standing in the ring right now, as the World Champion of both CWW and ECCW.

*Dustin looks to be a bit emotional as the crowd cheers.*

Dustin Shore: Sadly, the time of CWW has come to an end. The company is disbanding. There's not much we, the wrestlers, can do about it either. I am saddened to see CWW, my first home, fade away. But I know won't ever completely go away. Many here in ECCW or in EFNW have spent time in CWW, and for all of its faults, it was a home to each of them. I'm personally proud of how much CWW made me grow, to the point that I was able to come into ECCW and EFNW a seasoned competitor, and I've only gotten better since. I am proud of CWW and what it was, of what I accomplished there, and I am proud to be the last CWW Champion.

*Dustin raises the CWW Championship in the air as the crowd cheers again.*

Dustin Shore: The best way I can think of honoring CWW is to keep using what it taught me, and continue the career it helped me build. This Sunday, I go into an Elimination Chamber match against five of the hungriest, most talented people in this industry today. For three Chambers I've entered, I've yet to come out victorious. But that's not going to stop me. I've worked from the beginning for this, and it will take more than five men and a giant cage to take it from me. Whether I am the first one in the ring or the last to leave a pod, I intend to keep hold of the ECCW World Championship. Because anything less would be disappointing...and Dustin Shore, from day one until now, hasn't been one to disappoint.

*Dustin climbs the turnbuckle as his music starts up again. He raises both titles in the air, holding them equal. He climbs down, and walks to the back, holding the title up one more time before going to the back.*
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:51 pm

John Leopold is in the gym working out after hearing the Crush will move to Friday nights.

The Demon Azazel hasn't been seen since his return to Terror last night.

Azazel promo tomorrow.
John Leopold promo Saturday
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:11 pm

Zayten arrives and walks around. He's surprised nobody has been approaching him despite his ECCW Pure Championship, undefeated streak and his place in the chamber.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:28 pm

'The Hardcore Assassin' Adam Jones is PO'ed at the cowardly attack of Michael Ausberry in the ring earlier.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:38 pm

Oriadon wrote:

*The ECCW World Champion, Dustin Shore, comes out onto the stage, to a roar from the crowd. But Dustin is out here tonight sporting a CWW T-shirt, and with the ECCW World Title around his waist, he's carrying the CWW Undisputed Championship as well, hanging from his hand. He makes his way down to the ring, and once he is in, raises both championships to another wave of cheers from the crowd. Dustin can't help but smile as he reaches out of the ring for a microphone.*

Dustin Shore: A long time ago, a young man was struggling with the launch of his pro-wrestling career. Try as he might, he couldn't seem to find a break. Sure, he was educated, he could have gotten another job, but he'd been a pro wrestling fan for ages and he wanted to live out his dream. Well, this kid finally caught a big break, and met a guy by the name of Zane Walker. Zane Walker liked the kid's work ethic, and saw his potential. On Zane's recommendation, the kid was brought into a company called CWW. If this story sounds familiar to any of you, it should, because that kid is standing in the ring right now, as the World Champion of both CWW and ECCW.

Dustin Shore: Sadly, the time of CWW has come to an end. The company is disbanding. There's not much we, the wrestlers, can do about it either. I am saddened to see CWW, my first home, fade away. But I know won't ever completely go away. Many here in ECCW or in EFNW have spent time in CWW, and for all of its faults, it was a home to each of them. I'm personally proud of how much CWW made me grow, to the point that I was able to come into ECCW and EFNW a seasoned competitor, and I've only gotten better since. I am proud of CWW and what it was, of what I accomplished there, and I am proud to be the last CWW Champion.

Dustin Shore: The best way I can think of honoring CWW is to keep using what it taught me, and continue the career it helped me build. This Sunday, I go into an Elimination Chamber match against five of the hungriest, most talented people in this industry today. For three Chambers I've entered, I've yet to come out victorious. But that's not going to stop me. I've worked from the beginning for this, and it will take more than five men and a giant cage to take it from me. Whether I am the first one in the ring or the last to leave a pod, I intend to keep hold of the ECCW World Championship. Because anything less would be disappointing...and Dustin Shore, from day one until now, hasn't been one to disappoint.

*Dustin climbs the turnbuckle as his music starts up again. He raises both titles in the air, holding them equal. He climbs down, and walks to the back, holding the title up one more time before going to the back.*

"The sound of clapping is heard from backstage before the music hits the arena."

The song starts up at 0:10 as Dustin Shore and the entire crowd looks up to the titantron in a wonder of who good the music belong to. Dustin raises his eyebrow in a shock that somebody actually has something to say. The lights begin to flicker between orange and black with the beat of the song as from the back emerges a newly short haired, Oliver Walker. Oddly enough the crowd erupts in cheers for the returning fan favorite. Oliver looks at the ring pausing at the ramp popping his polo shirt and then continues walking down to the ring with a microphone already waiting in his hand. Oliver smiles at Dustin Shore who oddly looks back with a smile on his face. The new and improved, Oliver Walker, walks up the stell steps entering the ring and approaching the world champion, Dustin Shore raising up his microphone.

OLIVER WALKER ---
Wow... it feels great to be back in this ring and man it is even nice being back in this ring with you Dustin. May I say... congrats on becoming the World Champion. Can we get a round of applause for the champ!? [The crowd pops with more cheers for Shore, chanting his name.] YEAH! That is what I am talking about! Dustin... Dustin... Dustin, the battles that we went through for you Legend's Championship will go down in history as some of the best even though I just never could get the big win when I wanted it the most... I tried and tried just could not do it which gained much respect from me to you. Which of course I gained your respect by never giving up! Dustin Shore! I a name that will go down in history as one of the best!! Oliver Walker on the other hand... I still have to make a name for myself Shore...

A look of seriousness comes across the face of Oliver Walker as the crowd cheers even louder as Oliver gets even closer to the face of Dustin Shore! Oliver looks out at the crowd while raising the microphone back to his lips looking back into the eyes of Dustin Shore. A new and improved look... music... and attitude.

OLIVER WALKER ---
I am not done with you... [The crowd cheers loving the feud between the two men.] No hatred or problems between us but this is something that I have to prove to myself... I can beat you Dustin... I will beat you and take the World Championship from you like I swore I would the Legends Championship. After you beat me the last and final time I just could not boost my spirit... week after week I lost myself and then finally being released from my contract but now... now I am back with a new look, new feel... new attitude. Dustin, you are a friend of mine in the business but I WILL finally defeat you at pay-per-view... I promise!

Oliver lowers his microphone still staring in Dustin's eyes as the entire arena including Walker waits for what Dustin Shore has to say.

Last edited by Miz on Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:50 pm

Mac Miller plays out through the speakers, Alex Nova's first theme, and the fans rise to their feet. One half of the tag-team champions, representing ECCW walks out onto the stage and holds his belt high in the air. He knows and doesn't give a fuck, he is one of- if not THE MOST hated man in wrestling today. And he doesn't seem to give a fuck. He walks down the ramp casually and ignores the fans requests for high fives and crap, and continues up the stairs. He takes the mic from the guy who shouldn't even be in the ring, and super kicks him, and the guy flies out of the ring onto the outside. Nova smirks and the song dies down as he stands there showered with boo's.

Alex Nova: Hello, in case you don't know my name, I'm Alex Nova. Does that name ring a bell? No? Well let me explain a few things. First off, after being signed to EFNW, I quickly became recognized as a competitor. Inside the ring, and outside. A few weeks in I captured the Revolution championship, and made a couple of enemies, and still going strong. I am now the current Revolution champion over there, and the ECCW Tag-team champion here on ECCW with my long time rival Kevin Evans. Am I happy about that, well, no. And the reasons should be obvious, I hate that man more than anything on this planet, but still, sometimes you need to cool things down, and just go with it. I did, I went with it, and captured the tag-team championship with Kevin, and forged an alliance with him, that will never happen again, after our reign comes to an end, which will not, be happening anytime soon.

Boo's ring throughout the arena and Nova chuckles and raises a hand and say's ok ok, shutup! He then chucks the mic at a guy in the front row, and the man trys to hop over the barricade but is stopped by security guards and Nova laughs, and demands another mic.

Alex Nova: Man you're too funny.. that made my day really.. but you guards are doing your job correctly, don't want HIM in this ring with me, he could fuck me up BIG TIME. Now to the real reason I'm out here. Kevin Evans, I want you to come out here, because this involves you, come on don't be shy...

*TBD by John! *
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:16 pm

I love all the promo work. With Slam-Mania season I expect nothing less.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:01 pm

*Will Williams is going to promo so Jarrett will like him*
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 9:35 pm

Miz wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

*Dustin climbs the turnbuckle as his music starts up again. He raises both titles in the air, holding them equal.*

"The sound of clapping is heard from backstage before the music hits the arena."

The song starts up at 0:10 as Dustin Shore and the entire crowd looks up to the titantron in a wonder of who good the music belong to. Dustin raises his eyebrow in a shock that somebody actually has something to say. The lights begin to flicker between orange and black with the beat of the song as from the back emerges a newly short haired, Oliver Walker. Oddly enough the crowd erupts in cheers for the returning fan favorite. Oliver looks at the ring pausing at the ramp popping his polo shirt and then continues walking down to the ring with a microphone already waiting in his hand. Oliver smiles at Dustin Shore who oddly looks back with a smile on his face. The new and improved, Oliver Walker, walks up the stell steps entering the ring and approaching the world champion, Dustin Shore raising up his microphone.

OLIVER WALKER ---
Wow... it feels great to be back in this ring and man it is even nice being back in this ring with you Dustin. May I say... congrats on becoming the World Champion. Can we get a round of applause for the champ!? [The crowd pops with more cheers for Shore, chanting his name.] YEAH! That is what I am talking about! Dustin... Dustin... Dustin, the battles that we went through for you Legend's Championship will go down in history as some of the best even though I just never could get the big win when I wanted it the most... I tried and tried just could not do it which gained much respect from me to you. Which of course I gained your respect by never giving up! Dustin Shore! I a name that will go down in history as one of the best!! Oliver Walker on the other hand... I still have to make a name for myself Shore...

A look of seriousness comes across the face of Oliver Walker as the crowd cheers even louder as Oliver gets even closer to the face of Dustin Shore! Oliver looks out at the crowd while raising the microphone back to his lips looking back into the eyes of Dustin Shore. A new and improved look... music... and attitude.

OLIVER WALKER ---
I am not done with you... [The crowd cheers loving the feud between the two men.] No hatred or problems between us but this is something that I have to prove to myself... I can beat you Dustin... I will beat you and take the World Championship from you like I swore I would the Legends Championship. After you beat me the last and final time I just could not boost my spirit... week after week I lost myself and then finally being released from my contract but now... now I am back with a new look, new feel... new attitude. Dustin, you are a friend of mine in the business but I WILL finally defeat you at pay-per-view... I promise!

Oliver lowers his microphone still staring in Dustin's eyes as the entire arena including Walker waits for what Dustin Shore has to say.
*Dustin Shore's been quiet to this point, but he still has a microphone in hand.*

Dustin Shore: Well, Oliver, I'm glad to see you're back. It's always good to see someone who showed promise coming back into the fold. But, I hate to apparently be the one to break it to you, my title match is set for Heavy Metal. And then comes Slam-Mania, if I still have the title by then, which is the plan. I am glad to see you back, but I can't help but think you are jumping the gun, coming out here and saying you want the next ECCW World Championship match. I have no problem with facing you, whether it is for the title or not, but you'll need to do something more than tell me you've changed if you want to jump ahead of everyone else in line, ahead of people who have been competing while you've been out finding yourself. That's not a knock to you, that's just how it is, Oliver.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0
Page 31 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next