The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0

Go down 
+26
RED
Michael
Goblin
Adam
RifRad
BEAST MODE
Jericho
American Wolf
Styles
Young Knockout Kid
SP
Nova
AfganisDan
Harold
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Zadok
LegendOfCasey
Cyrus T
fuck
Mesa
TimTapOut
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Oriadon
Karl
TJ
Jarrett
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:55 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Mesa wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Mesa wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Mesa wrote:
Mesa wrote:
Mesa wrote:
Daniel Evans arrives at the arena dressed casually in jeans and an ECCW tee. He looks for management of any sort, a determined look on his face.
[Both Jerichos are in their office.]

Evans walks in and takes a seat across from Matthew Jericho, ignoring Stephen.

"Look Matty, here's the deal. I used to be a huge draw, and then you stopped putting me on TV, except with Tiger Boy. Now as much as I love the guy, and more importantly his sister, I think it's time I rejuvenate my singles career, and most importantly win that World Title."
Matthew: The way I see it, you're the one who has been letting your own career slip through your hands. Remember, I'm in charge of your job, but you are in charge of your career.

Evans is visibly upset by Jericho's words, but not deterred.

"Look Matt, I don't know what you want me to do. You want me to be the asshole version of Daniel Evans? You want the Thunder Kat Daniel Evans? Because I don't care what I have to do, I want a shot at the top. One big match, one match against the man that has quite a legacy. A match against one of your biggest draws and a man I've yet to beat. Surge. Not just on TV, on Pay-Per-View. I want to beat him good and proper, and show you that I deserve a Title Shot. I ain't one of these obnoxious young talents demanding opportunities, I just need you to get the ball rolling."
Matthew: I appreciate your efforts to impress me with your creative ideas, but I am not about to book you in a pay-per-view match at this stage. Surge is one of two superstars left in the tournament on Terror, so whether he'll be in the Royal Crumble match or in an ECCW Heavyweight title match is still a mystery, same goes for Venom. But as for you, I've placed you in the Royal Crumble match already, frankly because I need to fill thirty spots and you really didn't have anything else going for you. Your career fell off the tracks and you want to fix it, good. But you're going to have to impress me enough. It's a new year, so we're going to start fresh. So with a clean slate, show me what you can do.

Evans glares at Jericho, obviously upset that he hasn't gotten the match with Surge, but then extends his hand for his boss to shake.

"Now after I win the Royal Crumble and earn the right to main event Slam-Mania, if Surge doesn't manage to win the ECCW Heavyweight Championship, it's a safe bet I'll be back here to ask for another match with him. If he does win, I'll have to beat him on the grandest stage of them all, and it'll be that much sweeter."
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:23 pm

OFF: HMFS Casey. What do you do when you say you're going to reply to something?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:33 pm

Zadok wrote:
OFF: HMFS Casey. What do you do when you say you're going to reply to something?

Apparently, the following...

Quote :
what better way to spend the last day of vacation then hanging out with Alexis, going to the movies and then I FINALLY GET TO FIGURE OUT WHO THE FUCK IS RETURNING TONIGHT. FUCK.

To which my response was...

Quote :
You're a faggot.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:12 pm

Surgeta wrote:
Zadok wrote:

Quote :
what better way to spend the last day of vacation then hanging out with Alexis, going to the movies and then I FINALLY GET TO FIGURE OUT WHO THE FUCK IS RETURNING TONIGHT. FUCK.

Quote :
You're a faggot.

I bet he's watching Twilight with his ho, and it was his idea. Wink

Just kidding.

No, but seriously.

I'm a fucking unicorn, and you better believe it.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:06 am

OFF The bitch with the dragon tattoo actually

BUUUUUUT IM replying soon, been busy as fuck and stuff, yeah I been on the booker and shit but replying takes more effort then that. But yeah, hopefully soon. By tomorrow night definitely.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:45 am

Zadok wrote:
OT: Elemental has been released for a while now. Since I see you haven't heard.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:45 am

Mesa wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Mesa wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Mesa wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Mesa wrote:
Mesa wrote:
Mesa wrote:
Daniel Evans arrives at the arena dressed casually in jeans and an ECCW tee. He looks for management of any sort, a determined look on his face.
[Both Jerichos are in their office.]

Evans walks in and takes a seat across from Matthew Jericho, ignoring Stephen.

"Look Matty, here's the deal. I used to be a huge draw, and then you stopped putting me on TV, except with Tiger Boy. Now as much as I love the guy, and more importantly his sister, I think it's time I rejuvenate my singles career, and most importantly win that World Title."
Matthew: The way I see it, you're the one who has been letting your own career slip through your hands. Remember, I'm in charge of your job, but you are in charge of your career.

Evans is visibly upset by Jericho's words, but not deterred.

"Look Matt, I don't know what you want me to do. You want me to be the asshole version of Daniel Evans? You want the Thunder Kat Daniel Evans? Because I don't care what I have to do, I want a shot at the top. One big match, one match against the man that has quite a legacy. A match against one of your biggest draws and a man I've yet to beat. Surge. Not just on TV, on Pay-Per-View. I want to beat him good and proper, and show you that I deserve a Title Shot. I ain't one of these obnoxious young talents demanding opportunities, I just need you to get the ball rolling."
Matthew: I appreciate your efforts to impress me with your creative ideas, but I am not about to book you in a pay-per-view match at this stage. Surge is one of two superstars left in the tournament on Terror, so whether he'll be in the Royal Crumble match or in an ECCW Heavyweight title match is still a mystery, same goes for Venom. But as for you, I've placed you in the Royal Crumble match already, frankly because I need to fill thirty spots and you really didn't have anything else going for you. Your career fell off the tracks and you want to fix it, good. But you're going to have to impress me enough. It's a new year, so we're going to start fresh. So with a clean slate, show me what you can do.

Evans glares at Jericho, obviously upset that he hasn't gotten the match with Surge, but then extends his hand for his boss to shake.

"Now after I win the Royal Crumble and earn the right to main event Slam-Mania, if Surge doesn't manage to win the ECCW Heavyweight Championship, it's a safe bet I'll be back here to ask for another match with him. If he does win, I'll have to beat him on the grandest stage of them all, and it'll be that much sweeter."
Matthew: Right, but no matter what Surge and Venom do now or at the Royal Crumble doesn't matter. Just remember this, Daniel; I'll be watching you.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:17 am

Jarrett wrote:
Zadok wrote:
OT: Elemental has been released for a while now. Since I see you haven't heard.

Must have happened either around the release of Skyrim or finals week.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:42 pm

Alex Nova walks around not surprised he's the number one contender for the ECCW Television title as he eats a bagel
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:24 pm

'The Hardcore Assassin' is preparing for his Crush debut against Billy Joe Campbell and the Royal Crumble match.

Lady Acapulco is looking for Danny Dyre.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:09 pm

Daniel Evans is preparing for the Royal Crumble match. After an intense workout, he sits on one of the benches, and a single thought crosses his mind. What if he can't do it? He looks at the wall, and sees a poster of Surge staring back at him. He shakes off the thought, and starts toward catering to grab something to drink.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:37 pm

Zadok wrote:
The Legend of Casey wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Casey Anomaly
*Casey is laughing at how retarded this new Danny Dyre kid is while watching his promo. Casey then hears his iPhone go off because he isn't a faggot and loves iPhones. Almost as much as he loves Riff Radley's mother. Anyways, he hears his ringtone and he sees he has a text message. He doesn't recognize the number but once he sees the little 'Savior' thing at the bottom he realizes who it is. He reads the very short text over and over again before finally deciding to reply.*
"I'm listening.."

Angel feels his phone vibrate in his pocket, almost alarming him. It was very early in the morning. Or was it night? Surge wasn't even awake, doing Christ knows what in his locker room down the hall.

Groggily, he adjusts himself to reach in to his pants pocket and pull out his phone.

1 New Text Message

"What the Hell?"

Angel looks at the text, realizing it was a response to the text that he had sent to Casey earlier. He decided that rather than beating around the bush to get to the point, he decided to attack it head on.

Seems like you've lost touch with what made you great. Not sure if youve taken notice but I've created a small stable of my own, one that touches upon the core and energy that concerns professional wrestling. We call ourselves the Disciples, and I should not need to explain myself as to what... Or WHOM I should say we are Disciples of. If you'd like to get back to what made you stand out from others by joining people like myself, Matthew, and Elemental, who I've done a fine job mentoring by the way, send me a text back. Or perhaps we could meet somewhere in the Labyrinth.
Casey Anomaly

Casey is on his laptop taking a break from training for the moment. He is in the middle of checking his twitter account when his phone begins to play some gay techno song. He rolls his eyes.

"Fucking women.."

He said implying his current lady friend changed his ringtone and is now texting him. But when he checks the phone he realizes its not her... its Angel. He hesitates to open the text message but after debating it in his head he finally does. He just stares at his phone blankly trying to pick apart in his mind what Angle's motives are. Casey decides to respond

"What's in it for you.."

Angel's phone vibrates once again. He reads Casey's text, his fingers moving like pistons.

Simple. You join the Disciples, and you help me clean this place of sin. Easy enough?
Casey Anomaly

Once he hears his phone go off with his new ringtone that he just set he snatches it up. He reads it and can't help but laugh a bit, shaking his head.

"No sin around here? Come on now that's no fun. Plus you know me and my whole 'Fuck Your Morals' thing? It wouldn't work that well for me. What makes you think I am a perfect addition to the disciples?"

Angel's phone goes off once more. He knows who it's from. He laughs t Casey's jest.

No morals? Without morals you have no gimmick. Being a former champion means you're no longer the underdog from Rhode Island. No gimmick means no fanbase, no fanbase means your popularity declines, and your career begins to decay, as it is right now. You don't have to worry about the whole sinless atmosphere around here, just worry about wrestling. Stay out of the way, and I'll be sure that you're attended to. My mentorship brings people like Matt Brooks to the finale of a tournament to decide who I'll face, and he was outmatched against Surge. Who knows best how to defeat Surge? You, Will Williams, Big Roy, and the other guy that was in your little inner circle. With you by my side, with the training that you never underwent, who can stop us? No one, nothing. Your morals will be your own once I speak with you in person. Come to my locker room.

OFF: Sorry for the late reply. Holidays...
Casey Anomaly

Casey receives the text. he reads it over a few times before getting a look of disgust on his face while replying.

I don't need a gimmick, I am Casey Anomaly, that is my supposed Gimmick. I don't need to claim to be some bullshit savior that only needs saving from his own ego. Yeah I know I've slipped as of late. Thats an understatement actually. I have been doing absolutely shitty lately. But I don't need some wanna-be jeebus to fucking tell me what to do. I'm not gonna take you on as my 'mentor'. No matter what your little bitches below you tell you, no matter what you tell yourself. You know you will never live up to my current legacy. Im in a slump now, every one hits one. Angle I will take my own time to recover and recoup. And once I have deemed myself as better. Your ass, and that title... are mine. Maybe I'll look to the Royal Crumble. You'll see sooner then later.

*Casey feeling relieved he got that off his chest tosses his phone down*

Last edited by The Legend of Casey on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:41 pm

*Will is seen from afar, digging this Casey/Angel shit.*
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:46 pm

Zadok wrote:
Surgeta wrote:
Zadok wrote:

Quote :

Quote :
You're a faggot.

Just kidding.

No, but seriously.

What's wrong with Twilight?
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:54 pm

Zadok wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Casey Anomaly
*Casey is laughing at how retarded this new Danny Dyre kid is while watching his promo. Casey then hears his iPhone go off because he isn't a faggot and loves iPhones. Almost as much as he loves Riff Radley's mother. Anyways, he hears his ringtone and he sees he has a text message. He doesn't recognize the number but once he sees the little 'Savior' thing at the bottom he realizes who it is. He reads the very short text over and over again before finally deciding to reply.*
"I'm listening.."

Angel feels his phone vibrate in his pocket, almost alarming him. It was very early in the morning. Or was it night? Surge wasn't even awake, doing Christ knows what in his locker room down the hall.

Groggily, he adjusts himself to reach in to his pants pocket and pull out his phone.

1 New Text Message

"What the Hell?"

Angel looks at the text, realizing it was a response to the text that he had sent to Casey earlier. He decided that rather than beating around the bush to get to the point, he decided to attack it head on.

Seems like you've lost touch with what made you great. Not sure if youve taken notice but I've created a small stable of my own, one that touches upon the core and energy that concerns professional wrestling. We call ourselves the Disciples, and I should not need to explain myself as to what... Or WHOM I should say we are Disciples of. If you'd like to get back to what made you stand out from others by joining people like myself, Matthew, and Elemental, who I've done a fine job mentoring by the way, send me a text back. Or perhaps we could meet somewhere in the Labyrinth.
Casey Anomaly

Casey is on his laptop taking a break from training for the moment. He is in the middle of checking his twitter account when his phone begins to play some gay techno song. He rolls his eyes.

"Fucking women.."

He said implying his current lady friend changed his ringtone and is now texting him. But when he checks the phone he realizes its not her... its Angel. He hesitates to open the text message but after debating it in his head he finally does. He just stares at his phone blankly trying to pick apart in his mind what Angle's motives are. Casey decides to respond

"What's in it for you.."

Angel's phone vibrates once again. He reads Casey's text, his fingers moving like pistons.

Simple. You join the Disciples, and you help me clean this place of sin. Easy enough?
Casey Anomaly

Once he hears his phone go off with his new ringtone that he just set he snatches it up. He reads it and can't help but laugh a bit, shaking his head.

"No sin around here? Come on now that's no fun. Plus you know me and my whole 'Fuck Your Morals' thing? It wouldn't work that well for me. What makes you think I am a perfect addition to the disciples?"

Angel's phone goes off once more. He knows who it's from. He laughs t Casey's jest.

No morals? Without morals you have no gimmick. Being a former champion means you're no longer the underdog from Rhode Island. No gimmick means no fanbase, no fanbase means your popularity declines, and your career begins to decay, as it is right now. You don't have to worry about the whole sinless atmosphere around here, just worry about wrestling. Stay out of the way, and I'll be sure that you're attended to. My mentorship brings people like Matt Brooks to the finale of a tournament to decide who I'll face, and he was outmatched against Surge. Who knows best how to defeat Surge? You, Will Williams, Big Roy, and the other guy that was in your little inner circle. With you by my side, with the training that you never underwent, who can stop us? No one, nothing. Your morals will be your own once I speak with you in person. Come to my locker room.

Casey Anomaly

Casey receives the text. he reads it over a few times before getting a look of disgust on his face while replying.

I don't need a gimmick, I am Casey Anomaly, that is my supposed Gimmick. I don't need to claim to be some bullshit savior that only needs saving from his own ego. Yeah I know I've slipped as of late. Thats an understatement actually. I have been doing absolutely shitty lately. But I don't need some wanna-be jeebus to fucking tell me what to do. I'm not gonna take you on as my 'mentor'. No matter what your little bitches below you tell you, no matter what you tell yourself. You know you will never live up to my current legacy. Im in a slump now, every one hits one. Angle I will take my own time to recover and recoup. And once I have deemed myself as better. Your ass, and that title... are mine. Maybe I'll look to the Royal Crumble. You'll see sooner then later.

Learn to spell my name right, I'm not in TNA. Even if you DO win the Royal Crumble, which I'll make sure that you won't, what chance do you have? The Superior Savior is 2-0 against the Anarchist Anomaly. Watch your back. My followers have a habit of doing things that are... Unexpected. See you at the Royal Crumble... Hahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:57 pm

Zadok wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Casey Anomaly
"I'm listening.."

1 New Text Message

"What the Hell?"

Casey Anomaly

"Fucking women.."

"What's in it for you.."

Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly

Learn to spell my name right, I'm not in TNA. Even if you DO win the Royal Crumble, which I'll make sure that you won't, what chance do you have? The Superior Savior is 2-0 against the Anarchist Anomaly. Watch your back. My followers have a habit of doing things that are... Unexpected. See you at the Royal Crumble... Hahahahaha.
Casey Anomaly

He stares at the text before shaking his head

"Fucking faggot..."

He mumbled under his breath. He thinks about his situation for a moment and as much as he hates needing help, he hates getting screwed over more. He is flipping through his contacts to see who he can enlist for some help
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:00 pm

Original Essex Gangster wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Surgeta wrote:
Zadok wrote:

Quote :

Quote :
You're a faggot.

Just kidding.

No, but seriously.

What's wrong with Twilight?

Are you serious Dan? lol.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 19 Twilight+Sux
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:39 pm

Zadok wrote:

Angel's music hits, sending a shockwave through the audience. He has a microphone in his right hand, his Terror World Heavyweight Championship slung over his left shoulder. He begins a slow, methodical walk to the ring, acknowledging a handful of fans along the way. He enters the ring, dropping down to both of his knees, laying the title down in front of him. His music cuts, and an eery silence passes over the arena.

"I came, I saw, I conquered. I've proved them wrong. I've sent my enemies to the firey depths, and yet more progress to face the same fate. My reserve of strength is endless, He said it would be so."

Angel stands, leaving the title in the ring.

"I do not stand before you as a different man. I have not changed since my arrival in ECCW, the first coming or the second. However, in case you have not noticed, I have changed this company since I've come here. Mr. Money in the Bank, World Heavyweight Champion... Look, the list goes on, but I have no time to brag about what I've done in the past, because what is of importance is what the future contains. It appears as though that at Royal Crumble, I could face one of two people. I could face Surge, one of the best to ever grace ECCW with his presence, or Venom, who deemed that it would be fitting that upon the second coming to thrust himself in to the spotlight upon attacking me, among others. I understand Casey Anomaly was one of those people, Casey defeated Venom, and I defeated Casey. By that knowledge, I will not have a problem in defeating Venom.

Angel walks around the ring. The camera cuts to show the title laying in the ring.

"However, it's the true wonder of the company that I'm truely focused on. Surge, the undeclared number one draw within the company. Or so he would like to think. That title belongs to me now that I have the ECCW Heavyweight Championship. However, that does not take away from the skill or presence of mind that Surge has, or perhaps lack thereof. The alcohol, drugs, and women may be a distraction, but when it comes time for him to step in the ring, I have no doubt that he'll be ready. That's what I want, what I truly desire. In order to be considered the best, you have to beat the best. If Surge makes it to me, IF Surge makes it to me, then only the best will leave the Heavyweight Champion at Royal Crumble. Aside from that, I have a few things to say about the Disciples. Matthew and Elemental, if you're backstage, you may come out, because there are potentially two others who wish to become our equal. One is guaranteed, I spoke with him earlier. He wishes the same as us."

Angel walks to the center of the ring, grabbing his title off of the apron and slinging it on to his shoulder.

"Without further adue, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, Deacon... Carmine!

Deacon appears on the stage, met with a decent ovation from those who saw his "I Quit" match against Bruiser Bigshot. Deacon was a massive human being, the Marine Corps made it so. However, instead of wearing woodland camouflage like everyone was accustomed to, he was wearing arctic white camouflage. Perhaps to symbolize his joining of the Disciples. He still wore his patented black combat boots, which were audible over the audience. He walks to the ring, mounts it, and steps beneath the second rope. He stood upwards of four inches above Angel. He had a microphone present, and holds it down around his right hip.

Angel presses the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.

"See, I've been following Deacon's career in my short time, on and off the battlefield. While it is insulting to say something along the lines of "He was a Marine", because he still is, there is no doubt that he IS a Disciple. Deacon, hold the other side of this title, and look in to it. Tell me what it is you see."

Carmine grabs the opposite strap of the title, peering in to the large, platinum plate that was Angel's title. He could see his reflection, the lights in the arena, and plenty of people. He signals to Angel that he's ready to answer, and Angel slides the title back on to his shoulder.

"I see my future, my goals that I know I can accomplish with your guidance. I am not alone. I have plenty of brothers who are willing to listen and follow, and in time they will lead, as I once lead."

"Good answer, Deacon. Now, there's another superstar backstage who I've recently came in to connection with once again. I won the ECCW Tag Team Titles with this man, I won the ECCW Heavyweight Title from this man. Recently we've been communicating about his career and how it's been taking a nosedive as of late, and while he certainly has accomplished alot, it disappoints me to know that a former brother of mine has let his career go through his hands like sand through a sieve. Casey, I know you can hear me, it's time to decide where your loyalties lie within ECCW. Get out here."

Angel checks his phone, laughing at Casey's own stupidity.

"Casey has denied my offer. Doing so has exiled Casey's opportunity to join this clan, forever. Therefore, Deacon, Matthew, I've got a job for both of you. Your job, you eliminate... The Anomaly."

A look of disdain is spread acrossed Angel's face. He walks up to the nearest camera man, pulls something out of his pocket and presses it up against the dome like screen. It was Casey's plate for his former tag team championship belt. Angel handed it to Deacon, who placed it between his fingers. The Marine bent it with ease, and threw it back at the camera. They walk to the Disciples locker room.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:06 pm

A red light pulses around the whole arena three times and then a ring of fire bursts onto the stage as the theme music hits and the crowd erupt into a chorus of booing. Their is a small section of fans cheering the man known as Zayten. A kneeling Zayten, rises from the flames and there are shrieks heard throughout the crowd. The camera zooms through the crowd where horrified parents are covering their young children's eyes. Zayten is clad in a black pants and a white shirt, with the ECCW Pure Championship slung over his shoulder. He strides down the ramp and a few people in the first few rows are pointing at him and whispering to the people behind them. He slides into the ring. The man stands in the center of the ring and from seemingly nowhere he pulls out a microphone. He smirks before talking.

Zayten: Precious ones . . . I told you. I warned you . . . I fortold it. Less than three weeks ago . . . I stood in this ring and told you who I was. I told you I was one with folklore and already etched into the history books. At the ECCW Slammy Awards . . . Zayten made his true terrifying presence felt . . . when I made my in-ring debut. And became . . . the ECCW Pure Championship.

Zayten raises the ECCW Pure Championship and the crowd boo loudly. Zayten's eyes glow slightly and a terrifying expression is seen on his face.

Zayten: I told you that you would understand. I TOLD YOU. If you can't understand this [Zayten raises the championship] you have no hope of ever realizing the nether lands regions to which I delve. And if you have no hope, is it not fitting that me, The Unholy Messiah uses his power to cleanse this company of those non-believers? I see I have your attention. What was the buzz word that made you petty humans tune in? Was it power? Humans have an unhealthy obsession with power. People will realize that the power . . . lies within me. The man they call Michael DeJesus has witnessed but a glimpse of the power I hold. Why am I holding back? Because of I let the eternal power which rests inside me rise to the forefront, it could mean the end of this very company. And I don't want that . . . yet. You doubt the power!? I can feel it. It runs true my ice-cold veins. Michael doubted the power and you all seen what happened! He felt my wrath. At the moment DeJesus is merely existing, but the closer I come to tapping into the power, the more DeJesus will become a believer. If he chooses to believe, he may follow. If he does not . . . HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The crowd boo once again but there is still a small section of fans this time chanting "WE'RE BELIEVERS! *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP* WE'RE BELIEVERS!".

Zayten: Beware, take care . . . because the freaks come out at night.

Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:10 pm

*Dustin Shore is seen backstage, sitting on a folding steel chair and reading a book as an ECCW.com camera approaches him. He looks up, and puts the book aside. He stands up just as an interviewer steps into the frame.*

Interviewer: Dustin Shore, you are one of only two superstars in history to win a Royal Crumble match, the other being current Crush World Champion Jarrett Calloway. Do you feel that gives you an advantage going into this year's match to possibly come out on top again?

Dustin Shore: Experience is only part of it. What the match demands, above all else, is intelligence and fortitude. That is what won me the match two years ago, and now, I've only gotten tougher and smarter. Planning to win the match, that's what every superstar who is entered in the match is doing right now. I am going to be the one to do it. I don't really consider it bragging to say I am one of the most seasoned, capable superstars entered in this match. And it has been a year since I had a World Title match, almost two since I held it. And honestly, after what I did with the Legend's Title this summer and fall, I think the Crush World Title could use the same treatment. Its damn past time I got another shot, so I'm going to seize the moment and pave my road to Slam-Mania's main event with the crushed hopes and broken dreams of twenty-nine other guys. And I'm not sorry for it, that is just how it works. Anything less would be disappointing. And I'm not one to disappoint.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:28 pm

Casey Anomaly

The Nightmare Among Men is heading towards the stage area a big grin on his face and his phone in his hand and is heading to the ring for a promo
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:27 am

Surge is being gay all over the place.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:30 am

The lights in the arena go dark for a moment. All is silent as the fans look up at the stage hoping to get a glimpse at what is going on. A few more moments pass by and lightning strikes over the PA system. Some fans jump in shock from the loud noise. But once again silence falls on the arena except for the few anxious fans still murmuring. The tron slowly fades from darkness. On the tron now is what seems like a maze. But an old stone maze. labyrinth-like, almost. But as the camera comes down to the labyrinth, you notice something moving. It is a man running around trying to find his way out. The man sounds panicked while the camera chases him from behind. He takes a left. Then a right, Then another right and he is met with a dead end. He groans in what almost seems like either terror or frustration. As the man turns around he runs right past the camera and you notice the man has a golden mask on. The camera follows him some more He reaches dead end after dead end after dead end. It seems like this clip will go on forever. But the man's run turns into a slow jog as he approaches one turn, and that jog turns into a walk and eventually when he reaches this left hand turn he stops and looks down it. As he walks down it ever so slowly the video fades back to black. All of a sudden a voice comes over the PA system.

"A hero has fallen.."

These four words echo through out the arena multiple times before ceasing. Then a spotlight shines onto the stage. In the dead center of the spotlight is a broken skateboard. The light goes out once every one notices what is on the stage. Some fans begin to cheer as they instantly know who is toying around with the arena lighting and noise. The same voice speaks once more.

"The hero has fallen... he has lost something..."

After those words echo around the arena, more voices emanate from the sound system in the arena. These voices are whispering. The whispering goes on for about thirty seconds. At first it is inheritance but then some words a heard: 'lost touch..', 'lost pride..', 'lost skills...', 'lost abilities...', 'lost mind...' and many others that could not be depicted. Once these voices stop there is even more silence around the arena. The spotlight flashes once and it looks like there was a man standing there. But people can't really tell because if they blinked they missed it. The first voice comes back.

"The Hero has fallen... he has lost something... but... he has found something to replace it..."

Now as the voice stops more of the whispering voices come back and begin whispering new words. Once again only after a little bit, people can start distinguishing what they are saying: 'found new skills..', 'found new ways...', 'found hatred..', 'found confidence..', 'giving a fuck not found..', 'morals not found..', 'sanity not found...'. There were more but hard to understand. the light flashes one more time and people definitely see a man there. His head hanging between his shoulders and a hood over his head. For a final time the voice comes back over the PA system.

"The Hero has fallen... he has lost something... but... he has found something to replace it.. he has found... a new... desire.."

The spot light turns on once more and the man who was standing on the stage is now sitting down in a steel chair on the stage. The spotlight stays on this time for a longer amount of time. The fans study him more and realize he is the same man wearing the golden mask from the video and that he has a mic in his hand. As the fans begin to speak to one another making their speculations he raises the hand with the mic in it above his head. The fans instantly stop talking and look at him. the man slowly lowers it back down to where his mouth is. He speaks, every one also realizes that his voice is the voice that has been speaking.

"The Hero has fallen... he has lost something... but... he has found something to replace it.. he has found... a new... desire.. and this new desire has given the hero hope.. and this new hope has given the hero a proverbial fire.. and this fire will fuel the hero's come back.. the hero is back.. and he will no longer be a hero.. but instead a Legend... for this is... the Legend, of, Casey!"

The man rips his mask off and reveals himself to be Casey Anomaly, the fans go absolutely apeshit as his theme hits and his entrance video begins to play.

Casey stares down the fan's not the same smile on his face. But none the less it is still a grin. He looks out at the screaming and cheering fans with that grin as he reaches under his chair and pulls out his skate board back together once again. The fans begin to chant his name and such as he reaches under the chair again and pulls out his Slammy for Break Out Star of the year and the fans get even louder. Casey chuckles a bit as he takes a seat in the chair once more placing his board down and the Slammy on top of the board. Casey waits a little bit longer for the fans to calm down before speaking.

"Wow, I think this is my first Slammy I have ever won. Well here in ECCW atleast. It's pretty nice to be able to be the break out star of the year. Won the money in the bank and SlamMania or what ever it's called, became a two time Terror World Champion, and became a main eventer here in the land of ECCW. You know this past year was pretty damn good for me now that I think about it. I became a member of Nation Zero for a while, which I think I may never look at a party the same ever again. I won my first ever SlamMania match as well beating out like 7 other guys to become the Terror Money in the Bank case. But the thing is.."

Casey sighs and moves the board so it is in front of his feet and facing towards the ring, the Slammy he won the other night sitting atop the board. Casey stares down at it, with a look of almost regret.

"None of that matters any more..."

Casey pushes with one foot as the board with the Slammy on it goes down the ramp and swerves and smashes into the stairs. The Slammy sent into the steel steps broke. There are two parts; the pedestal with legs and the two bodies, both lay ringside. The fans all gasp as they look down at the Slammy. Casey holds one hand up while looking down at the flipped over board and broken Slammy.

"No worries! It's okay every one!... My board is perfectly fine, I can always just buy a new one."

Casey smirks as he stands up and begins to saunter down towards the ring, he acts like nothing ever happened to the Slammy.

"I want you all to listen to me. And listen good. The Casey Anomaly you have been seeing for the past few months is no longer in existence. Nor is the inexperienced rookie from early 2011. This Casey Anomaly you see before you is a new man yet the same all together. I am still that confident, loud mouth who loves to skate and cause chaos. But I am more or less an improved version of that same skater punk. I have experience under my belt now, I have learned from all of my mistakes and over the past few nights have been chastising myself for those foolish mistakes I made. Such as letting my quick success get to me, taking opponents not as serious, etc.. yes I was talking about Angel on that last one. I have under estimated him time and time again as that big headed son of a bitch I was a few weeks ago. By the way, this is the part you all are supposed to pay attention at guys. I am not that thick-headed-over-confident-douche-bag that I was. I have changed and its sure as hell for the better. Let me clear this up right now too. I know that once I am done with this speech that Angel will appear somewhere or tell some one that he is responsible for this. He's not. I changed me for me. One night late after either an EFNW show or an ECCW show I was drunk and staring at myself in the mirror in my Hotel room and absolutely hated what I had become. I was a shell of my former self. I had been over come with success and power. I let it consume me. It was extremely foolish. Cyrus taught me that from day one but for some reason it just never stuck. Well I advise all of you to listen to any long haired sage with a singapore cane in his hand no matter what he says to you. I sat there that night looking at what wasn't me. With out that belt around my waist, or not even being near that belt was beginning to drive me more insane then I already am. When it did finally snap I was just being a complete dumb ass about the whole situation by letting all of this success get to my head. Another sage, this one a masked rapist; once told me as well to not let success get to me and consume me. But rather focus on your opponents, and just to dismantle and harm them in anyway shape or form. But, me being the stubborn kid I was, didn't listen that well. Sure I still took some of this man's advice but not all of it."

Casey is now standing above the broken pieces of the Slammy. He points down to it after pausing.

"This is the change ladies and gentlemen. This broken Slammy represents how I now feel about these brass rings that all companies throw at me and have expected me to think this is all that matters in this business. When in fact it is being the best in the world and being unstoppable. A piece of gold, or piece of plastic.."

He says motioning down to the Slammy and chuckling a bit

"...matters nothing, it is only a side benefit to beating an opponent and over coming an obstacle. Which brings me onto the man I have talked about tonight: Angel."

Casey rolls into the ring and begins to pace the ring back and forth while speaking.

"Im sure most of you know but let me refresh your memories; as of late Angel has been going around, cleansing ECCW supposedly. Getting rid of 'sin' and blah blah blah. He is becoming what I once was. He is letting his power over come him. Angel used to be one of my closest.. frenemy... I guess you can say. We were always training with Cyrus back in our home company but it was always a competition between the two of us. But he has always considered himself an Angel on Earth almost. It's weird and hard to explain but that's the best I can explain. So once I heard he was forming a stable called the Disciples I instantly know he was gonna drive himself into a proverbial ditch in my opinion. Its kinda funny I could have seen the same flaw in others but not in myself. Angel then used the fact he was in a stable to his advantage. I will not deny has beat me for the ECCW Terror Championship fair and square but his little butt-buddie Matt Brooks gave him a spot in the match I was supposed to have with Matt. None the less he won. His obsession with power only grew. He was now the 'supposed' best in the company. A few men knew he wasn't but in his eye's he was and still is the best this company has to offer. Hell he probably thinks hes one of the greatest of all time. But he isn't because he is over come with this same obsession of power I had. But it seems to be only twenty times worse then mine. Now he has ordered his newest victim to exterminate me and my existence as an ECCW star. Thing is though, consumed by power, fresh young rookie or when ever... I never quit fighting and I never will. That is one thing that defines Casey Anomaly as a human being is my amazing resilience and my willingness to fight for what I think is right. I'm not stupid though. I am a great wrestler but I don't think a one on three situation would be exactly the smartest decision I have ever made.. So, I did what any smart man would do.. I got help."

Casey smirks as the fans all chatter excitedly staring at Casey.

"Yeah help as in another man. Only one for now but I think with him, one is all I need. If Angel really wants to clean this place of 'sin' then I guess you better start preparing to take down this man. Because this man is one of the top three sinners I have ever met or that may ever exist. This man is an ECCW original and a personal friend of mine... this man's name is..."

Casey grins as he looks up the ramp expecting... well he knows who he fucking is.

OFF Yeah, you know who you are.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:18 am

The lights in the arena go dark for a moment. All is silent as the fans look up at the stage hoping to get a glimpse at what is going on. A few more moments pass by and lightning strikes over the PA system. Some fans jump in shock from the loud noise. But once again silence falls on the arena except for the few anxious fans still murmuring. The tron slowly fades from darkness. On the tron now is what seems like a maze. But an old stone maze. labyrinth-like, almost. But as the camera comes down to the labyrinth, you notice something moving. It is a man running around trying to find his way out. The man sounds panicked while the camera chases him from behind. He takes a left. Then a right, Then another right and he is met with a dead end. He groans in what almost seems like either terror or frustration. As the man turns around he runs right past the camera and you notice the man has a golden mask on. The camera follows him some more He reaches dead end after dead end after dead end. It seems like this clip will go on forever. But the man's run turns into a slow jog as he approaches one turn, and that jog turns into a walk and eventually when he reaches this left hand turn he stops and looks down it. As he walks down it ever so slowly the video fades back to black. All of a sudden a voice comes over the PA system.

"A hero has fallen.."

These four words echo through out the arena multiple times before ceasing. Then a spotlight shines onto the stage. In the dead center of the spotlight is a broken skateboard. The light goes out once every one notices what is on the stage. Some fans begin to cheer as they instantly know who is toying around with the arena lighting and noise. The same voice speaks once more.

"The hero has fallen... he has lost something..."

After those words echo around the arena, more voices emanate from the sound system in the arena. These voices are whispering. The whispering goes on for about thirty seconds. At first it is inheritance but then some words a heard: 'lost touch..', 'lost pride..', 'lost skills...', 'lost abilities...', 'lost mind...' and many others that could not be depicted. Once these voices stop there is even more silence around the arena. The spotlight flashes once and it looks like there was a man standing there. But people can't really tell because if they blinked they missed it. The first voice comes back.

"The Hero has fallen... he has lost something... but... he has found something to replace it..."

Now as the voice stops more of the whispering voices come back and begin whispering new words. Once again only after a little bit, people can start distinguishing what they are saying: 'found new skills..', 'found new ways...', 'found hatred..', 'found confidence..', 'giving a fuck not found..', 'morals not found..', 'sanity not found...'. There were more but hard to understand. the light flashes one more time and people definitely see a man there. His head hanging between his shoulders and a hood over his head. For a final time the voice comes back over the PA system.

"The Hero has fallen... he has lost something... but... he has found something to replace it.. he has found... a new... desire.."

The spot light turns on once more and the man who was standing on the stage is now sitting down in a steel chair on the stage. The spotlight stays on this time for a longer amount of time. The fans study him more and realize he is the same man wearing the golden mask from the video and that he has a mic in his hand. As the fans begin to speak to one another making their speculations he raises the hand with the mic in it above his head. The fans instantly stop talking and look at him. the man slowly lowers it back down to where his mouth is. He speaks, every one also realizes that his voice is the voice that has been speaking.

"The Hero has fallen... he has lost something... but... he has found something to replace it.. he has found... a new... desire.. and this new desire has given the hero hope.. and this new hope has given the hero a proverbial fire.. and this fire will fuel the hero's come back.. the hero is back.. and he will no longer be a hero.. but instead a Legend... for this is... the Legend, of, Casey!"

The man rips his mask off and reveals himself to be Casey Anomaly, the fans go absolutely apeshit as his theme hits and his entrance video begins to play.

Casey stares down the fan's not the same smile on his face. But none the less it is still a grin. He looks out at the screaming and cheering fans with that grin as he reaches under his chair and pulls out his skate board back together once again. The fans begin to chant his name and such as he reaches under the chair again and pulls out his Slammy for Break Out Star of the year and the fans get even louder. Casey chuckles a bit as he takes a seat in the chair once more placing his board down and the Slammy on top of the board. Casey waits a little bit longer for the fans to calm down before speaking.

"Wow, I think this is my first Slammy I have ever won. Well here in ECCW atleast. It's pretty nice to be able to be the break out star of the year. Won the money in the bank and SlamMania or what ever it's called, became a two time Terror World Champion, and became a main eventer here in the land of ECCW. You know this past year was pretty damn good for me now that I think about it. I became a member of Nation Zero for a while, which I think I may never look at a party the same ever again. I won my first ever SlamMania match as well beating out like 7 other guys to become the Terror Money in the Bank case. But the thing is.."

Casey sighs and moves the board so it is in front of his feet and facing towards the ring, the Slammy he won the other night sitting atop the board. Casey stares down at it, with a look of almost regret.

"None of that matters any more..."

Casey pushes with one foot as the board with the Slammy on it goes down the ramp and swerves and smashes into the stairs. The Slammy sent into the steel steps broke. There are two parts; the pedestal with legs and the two bodies, both lay ringside. The fans all gasp as they look down at the Slammy. Casey holds one hand up while looking down at the flipped over board and broken Slammy.

"No worries! It's okay every one!... My board is perfectly fine, I can always just buy a new one."

Casey smirks as he stands up and begins to saunter down towards the ring, he acts like nothing ever happened to the Slammy.

"I want you all to listen to me. And listen good. The Casey Anomaly you have been seeing for the past few months is no longer in existence. Nor is the inexperienced rookie from early 2011. This Casey Anomaly you see before you is a new man yet the same all together. I am still that confident, loud mouth who loves to skate and cause chaos. But I am more or less an improved version of that same skater punk. I have experience under my belt now, I have learned from all of my mistakes and over the past few nights have been chastising myself for those foolish mistakes I made. Such as letting my quick success get to me, taking opponents not as serious, etc.. yes I was talking about Angel on that last one. I have under estimated him time and time again as that big headed son of a bitch I was a few weeks ago. By the way, this is the part you all are supposed to pay attention at guys. I am not that thick-headed-over-confident-douche-bag that I was. I have changed and its sure as hell for the better. Let me clear this up right now too. I know that once I am done with this speech that Angel will appear somewhere or tell some one that he is responsible for this. He's not. I changed me for me. One night late after either an EFNW show or an ECCW show I was drunk and staring at myself in the mirror in my Hotel room and absolutely hated what I had become. I was a shell of my former self. I had been over come with success and power. I let it consume me. It was extremely foolish. Cyrus taught me that from day one but for some reason it just never stuck. Well I advise all of you to listen to any long haired sage with a singapore cane in his hand no matter what he says to you. I sat there that night looking at what wasn't me. With out that belt around my waist, or not even being near that belt was beginning to drive me more insane then I already am. When it did finally snap I was just being a complete dumb ass about the whole situation by letting all of this success get to my head. Another sage, this one a masked rapist; once told me as well to not let success get to me and consume me. But rather focus on your opponents, and just to dismantle and harm them in anyway shape or form. But, me being the stubborn kid I was, didn't listen that well. Sure I still took some of this man's advice but not all of it."

Casey is now standing above the broken pieces of the Slammy. He points down to it after pausing.

"This is the change ladies and gentlemen. This broken Slammy represents how I now feel about these brass rings that all companies throw at me and have expected me to think this is all that matters in this business. When in fact it is being the best in the world and being unstoppable. A piece of gold, or piece of plastic.."

He says motioning down to the Slammy and chuckling a bit

"...matters nothing, it is only a side benefit to beating an opponent and over coming an obstacle. Which brings me onto the man I have talked about tonight: Angel."

Casey rolls into the ring and begins to pace the ring back and forth while speaking.

"Im sure most of you know but let me refresh your memories; as of late Angel has been going around, cleansing ECCW supposedly. Getting rid of 'sin' and blah blah blah. He is becoming what I once was. He is letting his power over come him. Angel used to be one of my closest.. frenemy... I guess you can say. We were always training with Cyrus back in our home company but it was always a competition between the two of us. But he has always considered himself an Angel on Earth almost. It's weird and hard to explain but that's the best I can explain. So once I heard he was forming a stable called the Disciples I instantly know he was gonna drive himself into a proverbial ditch in my opinion. Its kinda funny I could have seen the same flaw in others but not in myself. Angel then used the fact he was in a stable to his advantage. I will not deny has beat me for the ECCW Terror Championship fair and square but his little butt-buddie Matt Brooks gave him a spot in the match I was supposed to have with Matt. None the less he won. His obsession with power only grew. He was now the 'supposed' best in the company. A few men knew he wasn't but in his eye's he was and still is the best this company has to offer. Hell he probably thinks hes one of the greatest of all time. But he isn't because he is over come with this same obsession of power I had. But it seems to be only twenty times worse then mine. Now he has ordered his newest victim to exterminate me and my existence as an ECCW star. Thing is though, consumed by power, fresh young rookie or when ever... I never quit fighting and I never will. That is one thing that defines Casey Anomaly as a human being is my amazing resilience and my willingness to fight for what I think is right. I'm not stupid though. I am a great wrestler but I don't think a one on three situation would be exactly the smartest decision I have ever made.. So, I did what any smart man would do.. I got help."

Casey smirks as the fans all chatter excitedly staring at Casey.

"Yeah help as in another man. Only one for now but I think with him, one is all I need. If Angel really wants to clean this place of 'sin' then I guess you better start preparing to take down this man. Because this man is one of the top three sinners I have ever met or that may ever exist. This man is an ECCW original and a personal friend of mine... this man's name is..."

Casey grins as he looks up the ramp expecting... well he knows who he fucking is.

OFF Yeah, you know who you are.

*As soon as the first words spoken by the song are heard, the crowd erupts in cheers. The cheers begin to grow even louder once Will walks out, mic in one hand and a bong in the other, in a Will Williams t-shirt. He walks to Casey with a giant grin on his face, staring at him as he climbs the steel steps and into the ring. After putting down the bong, he gives Casey a Christian side hug and begins to speak.*

Will: Been a while since I've...promo'd, mate. Let's hope I've still got it. So apparently that Mexican guy Angel Rodriguez is walking around talking about sinners or whatever.

*Casey quickly whispers something in Will's ear*

Will: Oh, the goth one? Not the Mexican? Righty. So apparently that goth kid Angel has been preaching about sin and how we are all sinners and how we need to be cleansed blah blah blah. Angel, you won't get rid of the sin in the world. You can't dictate that, no matter how many jobber, "Disciples" you obtain. Simply put as long as a guy like me is around, sin will also be around. I'm not going to stop doing what I'm doing. As a matter of fact...

*Will drops the mic and picks up the pre-packed bong, he pulls a lighter out of his pocket, lights it, and takes a hit. As the crowd roars, he picks up the mic.*

Will: Let the sin...begin!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:14 am

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 19 Kane7

N
ame
Krimson

Date of Birth
Unknown

Place of Birth
Unknown

Currently Residing
FieryPits of Hell

Height

7'0

Weight
323 lbs

Gimmick
A
very intimidating figure, and gimmick, this cold hearted and ruthless
competitor was first brought from NAWA, holding the fastest
pin/submission record at 8 seconds. He has held multiple World titles in
NAWA, and has been a threat to the company. He doesn't care about
anyone, and only desires pain and torment.

Disposition
Super Heel

Wrestling Styles

Brawler
Powerhouse

Catchphrase
"Step into the path of Lucifer"

Entrance Theme

Signature/Basic Moves
Uppercut to throat
Big boot
Clothesline from Hell
Double arm pick-up toss

Signature(s)
Hells Footprint: A big-boot to the chest which sends opponent down, or flying across the ring
Regular Finishing Move
Chokeslam
Torture Rack

Previous Experience
Has
worked in a now closed company called NAWA worked there for his entire
career and built a solid legacy before the company closed down. Has been
a 7x world champion over there

Injury History
N/A

Picture Base
Masked Kane
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0
Page 19 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next