The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 26 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 26 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™

Go down 
+28
American Wolf
Evan Curry
Goblin
Cole
fuck
#Animal
Aaron Xtreme
YungStunna101
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ChrisXtreme
N4L.Unlimited
SP
M
Mesa
White guy
April. xx
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Ethan
Oriadon
''King'' Extreme Styles
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Harold
Styles
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Sam
JD
Jericho
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:15 pm

Jerishows wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jerishows wrote:
RVD arrives and hits the gym yet again, desperate to make an impression on the RAW card.

Wade Barrett looks for one of the Creative Writers.

Hulk Hogan leaves his office and see's Barrett

Hulk Hogan What's up brother?

Barrett- Well, 'brother', for the last two nights, John Cena has thrown me over the top rope in Battle Royal's, and I'm sick of it. So on Smackdown, I want a Street Fight against Cena.

Hulk Hogan Well dude, maybe I have a better idea. How about you bring your rookie to SmackDown and John Cena brings his and you can yourself a tag team match!
Back to top Go down
Aaron Xtreme
Jobber
Jobber
Aaron Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:00 pm

Aaron X:
*Arrives at the arena thinking of doing a promo*
Back to top Go down
Aaron X

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:56 pm

OCC: I will be doing a promo after school tmmrw
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:23 am

So I'm going to switch Sean O'Haire over to The Rock, we will just have Aaron's pro be Rock now and keep the show the same for that superstar
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:22 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jerishows wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jerishows wrote:
RVD arrives and hits the gym yet again, desperate to make an impression on the RAW card.

Wade Barrett looks for one of the Creative Writers.

Hulk Hogan leaves his office and see's Barrett

Hulk Hogan What's up brother?

Barrett- Well, 'brother', for the last two nights, John Cena has thrown me over the top rope in Battle Royal's, and I'm sick of it. So on Smackdown, I want a Street Fight against Cena.

Hulk Hogan Well dude, maybe I have a better idea. How about you bring your rookie to SmackDown and John Cena brings his and you can yourself a tag team match!

Barret- It's not ideal, but it's good enough. Maybe my Rookie can learn as he goes. Alright. I accept. What you gonna do when the Winds of Change hits you?

Barrett leaves with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:28 pm

Yusuf Ali is walking round the halls a bit pissed off at what Undertaker said to him

Conor O'Brian is in the gym
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:31 pm

Dan wrote:
So I'm going to switch Sean O'Haire over to The Rock, we will just have Aaron's pro be Rock now and keep the show the same for that superstar
I'm sorry, Rock's taken. I forgot to put him down, Mitch has him.. Sorry, but keep up the good work with Sean.

And guys, will post RAW tomorrow, I'm sorry. This wreck this past weekend totally has been killing me. My backs been hurting even worse than the day of the crash.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:20 pm

Conor O'Brian can be seen scuttling around the vents in the arena

Yusuf Ali is in the gym
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:32 pm

Mikel, I'll write NXT later today, so that you won't need to worry about it.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:02 pm

OFF Sorry for inactivity I shall be on in a few days fully and you will definitely see a promo from Punk talking about some mystery man :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:54 pm

Sees that he is still unbooked as Miz and leaves again
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:01 pm

"Cpatain Charisma" Christian arrives. He signs autographs and takes pics with fans before walking in. He walks around, thinking about random stuff.

"The Army Tank With A Ferrari Engine" Husky Harris arrives. He walks past the fans and into the arena. He sits down in his locker room.

"A-List" David Otunga arrives. He wals past the fans and walks into the gym, working double time because he missed his routine yesterday.

"Mr. 100%" Omega arrives. He walks past the fans and into the arena, sitting down in the hall, watching people walk by him.

Last edited by JHF0410[JonIsThe#1Peep] on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:35 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Mikel, I'll write NXT later today, so that you won't need to worry about it.
NXT is on Saturdays... Not Tuesdays.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:36 pm

That One Guy wrote:
Sees that he is still unbooked as Miz and leaves again
I heard you were leaving.. As you posted somewhere, so I didn't know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:02 pm

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 26 Rawlogo3
Monday Night RAW

Venue:
Orangeburg, South Carolina
Date: 3/21/11
Network: USA Network

Tag Team Match:
AJ Styles, Randy Orton vs. Husky Harris, Jack Swagger
If Styles and Orton can agree on a Match Type this week, that will be the match type for the tag team match. If they don't, Flair, Hogan, and McMahon will agree on a match type on Monday.

Quick Results:
Noone agreed on match, not even the Creative Writers, so it was a regular tag match. How it ended was Orton and Swagger fighting to the backstage area.. And Styles hitting the Styles Clash on Harris to pick up the win.
Winners: AJ Styles, Randy Orton

- They then zoomed onto Orton/Swagger... It was in the backstage area and Swagger had been beating Orton down with use of weapons around him. Then out of nowhere, Orton hits an RKO and this is airing on the titantron, and you can hear the fans cheer.. They get quiet and Orton then studies Husky, then backs up a few steps, and measures him... Husky Harris slowly gets to his hands and knees, and Orton PUNTS Husky in the skull!!!! The fans erupt in roars as Orton runs away as EMTs and Trainers take a look at Harris. -

Knockouts Match:
Trish Stratus [0] vs. Angelina Love [1]
2 out of 3 Series - Match 1

Quick Results:
Once again, a terrific match put on by the ladies. Actually, how it ended, Angelina hit her own Chick Kick, to give herself the victory, thus only having to fight Trish twice.. What I'd say, is an upset!
Winner: Angelina Love

Cutting Edge:
Host: Edge

Shane comes out and says the show has been cancelled.. He will host a match in its place.

Singles Match:
The Miz vs. NXT Rookie Yusuf Ali

Quick Results:
At first of the match, The Miz didn't take him seriously. He kept on shoving Ali down. At one point, Yusuf got tired of it and screamed at The Miz and started throwing punches at Miz and connecting! Yusuf Ali beat Miz down and wouldn't get off and the referee pulled Yusuf off of The Miz. Miz got up the corner and Yusuf screamed and came and clotheslined Miz in the corner. Miz walked to the center of the ring drozzy, as that where Yusuf was. Yusuf then did his pro's taunt, where he takes his thumb and pulls it across his neck. Yusuf then grabs Miz's throat and chokeslams the former WWE Champion. Yusuf then counts 3.
Winner: NXT Rookie Yusuf Ali

- Yusuf celebrates in the ring and heads to the back, defeating a WWE Grand Slam Champion. -

Singles Match:
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Undertaker

Quick Results:
A phenomenal match put on by Stone Cold and The Undertaker.. 2 NXT Pros, actually Taker just watching his rookie Yusuf Ali beat The Miz.. I hope their rookies were watching, because this 25-minute match was great. It came down to the end of the wire... Then newly signed RAW Superstar Conor O'Brian comes running down the ramp and attacks both of them. Conor beats them down, as there wasn't much to beat down anyways, as the referee has no choice to ring the bell.
Winner: Double Disqualification

- Conor O'Brian stands over them, and looks at Stone Cold. Conor picks up the beaten down Stone Cold Steve Austin and hits the 'Stone Cold Stunner' on Steve Austin.. Conor O'Brian smiles as he hears boos from the crowd. Conor then turns his attentions to Undertaker and picks him up and does Taker's taunt with taking his thumb across his throat.. Conar then picks Undertaker up and hits the Tombstone Piledriver. Conor O'Brian gets up and raises both his fists in victory, standing over the lifeless Taker and Austin in the ring, as the fans are pouring the arena in boos. -

Triple Threat Table World Heavyweight Championship Contention Match:
Batista vs. Triple H vs. John Morrison
The 2 Who Are Not Pinned, will go onto Extreme Easter and fight for the World Heavyweight Championship. Winner will get to select the match type for the PPV Match.

Quick Results:
This was a great 18-minute match.. It ended when Morrison and Batista were on the top turnbuckle, trading blows. Batista then put Morrison on his shoulders for a Batista Bomb, into a table set up on the floor.. But Morrison then turns it into a Hurricanrana and Batista goes off the turnbuckle and crashes through the table. Morrison rests on the edge of the apron, exhausted, but happy he won.
Winner: John Morrison [Will face Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship at Extreme Easter]

Triple H and Morrison head to the back shaking hands and talking and all. Batista gets up from the table crash and stands there, looking pissed off, as the fans look on.. Batista then goes over to the ringside officials and grabs a microphone. Batista says:

"This isn't funny!!! This is the worst night in professional wrestling! For 2 reasons... 1, I lost my shot for another World Heavyweight Championship reign!!!!!!.... And two..........."

There's a pause as Batista calms down and yells into the microphone:

" I QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

The fans are left shocked as Batista drops the microphone and storms out of the arena, pissed off, and the fans knowing they just witnessed Batista's final match in FWE, if not forever, than for a while. The titantron follows Batista in his locker room as he grabs his bags and rolls his bags through the halls and outside to the parking lot. Batista then puts him in his truck and gets into the truck and drives off.. Leaving the viewers speechless, as FWE Monday Night RAW goes off the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:30 pm

I quit this thread.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:10 pm

Matt Hardy

Arrives looking for some management/more Mattitude followers

OT-Sorry for inactivity. Computer crashed
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:45 am

Since G-Money quit I will pick up Miz in place of O'Haire on Smackdown also being a Pro
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:42 am

RVD arrives, a little annoyed that he wasn't on the RAW card, but focuses for another win on Superstars if he gets the opportunity.

Wade Barrett looks for Jake Lyndon.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:14 pm

"Captain Charisma" Christian arrives. He signs autographs and takes pics with the fans before walking in. He walks into his locker room and watches some past matches of his.

"The Army Tank With A Ferrari Engine" Husky Harris arrives. He walks past the fans and in, where he walks around.

"A-List" David Otunga arives. He walks past the fans and in the arena, where he walks into the gym and begins his routine.

"Mr. 100%" Omega arrives. He walks past the fans and into the arena, where he sits in the cafetera with a snack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:20 pm

That One Guy wrote:
I quit this thread.
Honestly, good. You did nothing but post, and that's it. We were about to warn you about a release.. But that saved US the trouble. Thank you. If you ever want to come back and be active and actually earn something instead of waiting for somebody to hand it to you, come back and we'll give you a second chance.

Have a good day,
Mikel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:21 pm

Dan wrote:
Since G-Money quit I will pick up Miz in place of O'Haire on Smackdown also being a Pro
Ok ~ Accepted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:54 pm

ASU Mountaineer wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
I quit this thread.
Honestly, good. You did nothing but post, and that's it. We were about to warn you about a release.. But that saved US the trouble. Thank you. If you ever want to come back and be active and actually earn something instead of waiting for somebody to hand it to you, come back and we'll give you a second chance.

Have a good day,
Mikel

I think i remember a message. Please Granger don't quit! Please! I will make it worth it! Then you do ****? Damn you really are annoying. Im going to the other side.. you know the people who hate you.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:30 pm

*SmackDown Superstar John Cena arrives at the arena and looks for his NXT Rookie.*

*Jack Swagger arrives backstage, angry about the events of Raw in the past week.*

*NXT Rookie Dustin Shore arrives, still angry at his pro, Mr. Anderson.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:41 pm

That One Guy wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
I quit this thread.

Have a good day,
Mikel

I think i remember a message. Please Granger don't quit! Please! I will make it worth it! Then you do ****? Damn you really are annoying. Im going to the other side.. you know the people who hate you.
Yes, I admit.. I did that.

But I don't like the fact that 90% of the so-called "top" roleplayers on forums ask for the main event style people in the real world, and just post an introduction about once or twice, and don't respond to anyone else like the rules tell them.. And then they expect a match on the show, a win, a title, a world title, a main event at the PPV! I'm sick and tired of it. Again, if you want to come back, we'll give you your second chance. We'd love to have you.. You are a top roleplayer, but show us that you deserve the title "Top Roleplayer" Granger Ranger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™
Page 26 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next