The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 27 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 27 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 27 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™

Go down 
+28
American Wolf
Evan Curry
Goblin
Cole
fuck
#Animal
Aaron Xtreme
YungStunna101
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ChrisXtreme
N4L.Unlimited
SP
M
Mesa
White guy
April. xx
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Ethan
Oriadon
''King'' Extreme Styles
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Harold
Styles
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Sam
JD
Jericho
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:20 pm

That One Guy wrote:
I quit this thread.
Honestly, good. You did nothing but post, and that's it. We were about to warn you about a release.. But that saved US the trouble. Thank you. If you ever want to come back and be active and actually earn something instead of waiting for somebody to hand it to you, come back and we'll give you a second chance.

Have a good day,
Mikel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:21 pm

Dan wrote:
Since G-Money quit I will pick up Miz in place of O'Haire on Smackdown also being a Pro
Ok ~ Accepted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:54 pm

ASU Mountaineer wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
I quit this thread.
Honestly, good. You did nothing but post, and that's it. We were about to warn you about a release.. But that saved US the trouble. Thank you. If you ever want to come back and be active and actually earn something instead of waiting for somebody to hand it to you, come back and we'll give you a second chance.

Have a good day,
Mikel

I think i remember a message. Please Granger don't quit! Please! I will make it worth it! Then you do ****? Damn you really are annoying. Im going to the other side.. you know the people who hate you.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:30 pm

*SmackDown Superstar John Cena arrives at the arena and looks for his NXT Rookie.*

*Jack Swagger arrives backstage, angry about the events of Raw in the past week.*

*NXT Rookie Dustin Shore arrives, still angry at his pro, Mr. Anderson.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:41 pm

That One Guy wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
I quit this thread.

Have a good day,
Mikel

I think i remember a message. Please Granger don't quit! Please! I will make it worth it! Then you do ****? Damn you really are annoying. Im going to the other side.. you know the people who hate you.
Yes, I admit.. I did that.

But I don't like the fact that 90% of the so-called "top" roleplayers on forums ask for the main event style people in the real world, and just post an introduction about once or twice, and don't respond to anyone else like the rules tell them.. And then they expect a match on the show, a win, a title, a world title, a main event at the PPV! I'm sick and tired of it. Again, if you want to come back, we'll give you your second chance. We'd love to have you.. You are a top roleplayer, but show us that you deserve the title "Top Roleplayer" Granger Ranger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:54 pm

ASU Mountaineer wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
I quit this thread.

Have a good day,
Mikel

But I don't like the fact that 90% of the so-called "top" roleplayers on forums ask for the main event style people in the real world, and just post an introduction about once or twice, and don't respond to anyone else like the rules tell them.. And then they expect a match on the show, a win, a title, a world title, a main event at the PPV! I'm sick and tired of it. Again, if you want to come back, we'll give you your second chance. We'd love to have you.. You are a top roleplayer, but show us that you deserve the title "Top Roleplayer" Granger Ranger.

You also have to remember 85% of my effort goes into ECW: Reunited.. A REAL EFED. I alos have a life. When I am not used then why role play?
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:25 pm

Mikel is just a fagg, ignore him.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:50 pm

Christian is walking around, thinking about another match against Tyson on SmackDown.

Husky Harris is in his locker room, thinking about what happened on RAW.

David Otunga is sitting in the hall with a bottle of water.

Omega is in the gym, lifting some free weights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:51 pm

That One Guy wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
I quit this thread.

Have a good day,
Mikel

You also have to remember 85% of my effort goes into ECW: Reunited.. A REAL EFED. I alos have a life. When I am not used then why role play?
You were used on the RAW card, if you saw... You lost, but you were used.

Your guys, Primo and Carlito, were used on last Friday's match card, and were supposed to be on this Friday's card as well.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 27 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:51 am

What does he mean by 'the other side'? Is there another forum which I don't know about?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 27 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:09 am

Hazza wrote:
What does he mean by 'the other side'? Is there another forum which I don't know about?

The Dark side harry.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 27 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:04 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Hazza wrote:

The Dark side harry.
Link me, I wanna see what it's like/who goes there
Back to top Go down
Admin
Executive
Executive
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 27 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:13 am

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

The Dark side harry.

He just meant of people who don't like Mikel
Back to top Go down
https://theuniverse.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 27 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:05 pm

Admin wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

The Dark side harry.

He just meant of people who don't like Mikel
It's fine the people who hate Mikel. Haters Make Me Famous... So that's why I said "Put our differences aside if you dislike me, do it for the sake of the E-Fed... Because there really is no good real superstars E-Feds around on The Universe"...

Hell, you don't even have to like me. I don't own this thread.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 27 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:25 pm

Triple H arrives at the arena with a sledgehammer in hand. People back away as 'The Game' walks past.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 27 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:41 pm

Wheres Smackdown? And I'm guessing the Colons vs Mattitude match is off the card?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 27 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:07 pm

OOC: sorry for innactivity lately had heavy week n stuff
Back to top Go down
Guest1

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 27 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:21 pm

[The theme music fills the arena as the entire crowd gets on there feet in a complete shock but nobody comes out as the screaming fans rap along with the old theme song of John Cena. The commentators.. Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler stare as well in a shock pretty much.]

Michael Cole
Does this guy need any more screen time! This is disgusting. He just needs to stay of my show. This is Michael Cole's show! John Cena just stay away!

Jerry; The King
Where is he and what is all of this? Cole, just quit running your mouth! It is John Cena! John Cena is back... or is he?

[The theme music cuts off as Michael Cole begins clapping and yelling "YES!" "YES!" The crowd mumbles in disappointment as suddenly the music starts up again.. the newer version.]

[The crowd jumps up in excitement as this time John Cena comes out from behind the curtain with a huge grin on his face. he runs out to the beginning off the ramp were he stops to salute his screaming fans. he then continues running to the ring where he slides and taunts for the crowd. Cole stares with a angered gaze as John asks for an microphone. He stands in the middle of the ring after getting the microphone. he smiles and looks at the ground. He is wearing his purple outfit.. you know.. the Fruity Pepples style. He takes his hat off to rub his head before raising the microphone to his mouth and grinning widely.]

WILL BE CONTINUED IF YOU CAN GUESS WHO THIS IS
Back to top Go down
Guest1

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 27 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:24 pm

****..... ummm change that Cena **** to someone like not Cena. Ideas please?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 27 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:39 pm

"Captain Charisma" Christian arrives. He signs autographs and takes pics then walks in. He walks around the arena, wearing his street clothes.

"The Army Tank With A Ferrari Engine" Husky Harris arrives. He walks past the fans and into the arena. He sits down in his locker room and watches TV.

"A-List" David Otunga arrives. He walks past the fans and into the arena. He walks into the gym and begins working out.

"Mr. 100%" Omega arrives. He walks past the fans and into the arena, where he sits down in the hall.
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 27 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:19 pm

I have no idea if I've been in any matches. My bad
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 27 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:51 pm

Sheamus: *Arrive*
Back to top Go down
Aaron Xtreme
Jobber
Jobber
Aaron Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 27 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:58 pm

Aaron X: *Arrives at the Arena and heads to the Locker Room*

OCC: Sorry about not being active, I had so much stuff going on this week I had no time what so ever, again sorry
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 27 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:23 pm

*A Black limo is seen pulling into the arena. The car stops and out steps the driver, who walks to the back and opens the passenger door. Out steps Trish Stratus. She gives the driver a nod before strutting to wards the arena, where she walks through the doors with a smirk and heads to find her locker room*

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 27 11_Trish_Stratus

*A big tour bus pulls up outside the arena. As the doors open, various superstars and divas get off the bus and collect their bags. One such diva is Ashley. She walks off the bus and collects her bags, along with her skateboard. She puts her bag over her shoulder and then hops on her skateboard and skates inside*

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 27 Ashley_Massaro3_2
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 27 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:44 pm

Matt Hardy

Arrives wondering what the fuck happenedto SmackDown!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™
Page 27 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next