The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™

Go down 
+28
American Wolf
Evan Curry
Goblin
Cole
fuck
#Animal
Aaron Xtreme
YungStunna101
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ChrisXtreme
N4L.Unlimited
SP
M
Mesa
White guy
April. xx
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Ethan
Oriadon
''King'' Extreme Styles
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Harold
Styles
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Sam
JD
Jericho
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:35 pm

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 18 WWESuperstarsLogo1
Thursday Night Superstars

Venue:
Madison Square Garden
Date: 3/17/11
Network: WGN

Opening:
They showed the FWE Opening Video and the FWE WWE Superstars Opening Video and they also told a quick story about "The True Meaning of St. Patrick's Day".. And FWE Creative Writer Ric Flair announced they would not do a special thing for St. Patrick's Day Tonight, but tomorrow they will hold a HUGE Main Event 6-Man St. Patricks Over-The-Top-Rope Battle Royal and the winner will become the FWE Champion. And better yet, they'll all be wearing green!! Very Happy

Singles Match:
David "A-List" Otunga [RAW] vs. Christian [SD]
Interpromotional

Quick Results:
This was a great match to kick off FWE Superstars here in Madison Square Garden. This was the first battle of the brands in FWE and took around 13 minutes. What ended it was Christian attempting a Frog Splash off the top rope, but misses as Otunga rolls out of the way at the last second. Otunga picked Christian up and hit the Spinebuster and picked up the victory for Monday Night RAW.
Winner: David "A-List" Otunga

Singles Match:
Brian Kendrick vs. Rob Van Dam
RAW

Quick Results:
This was an awesome match of 2 of the top highflying wrestlers in professional wrestling squaring off on the first FWE Superstars. This match took up about 17 minutes of the show's time. The battle of the RAW Superstars ended when Kendrick went up to the top rope, and RVD hit an Enzuiguri on Kendrick and Kendrick fell onto the mat. RVD then went up and hit the 5 Star Frog Splash, and getting the victory.
Winner: Rob Van Dam

Main Event:
Sean O'Haire vs. Primo
SmackDown!

Quick Results:
This was a good match, it went back and forth. It approximately lasted 9 minutes. It ended when Sean O'Haire reversed Primo's Hurricanrana into a Reverse DDT, picking up the win and having Primo going to the back with a trainer and the referee, holding the back of his neck.
Winner: Sean O'Haire

*After-Thought of FWE Superstars:
- We will update you on Primo's condition.
- One of the FWE Backstage Interviewers will attempt to get word from Sean O'Haire and David "A-List" Otunga about tonight's show.

Last edited by ASU Mountaineer on Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:37 pm

Christian is in his locker room, still hurt after his match against Otunga.

Husky Harris is walking around the arena. He thinks about his match monday and what happened last night.

David Otunga is walking around, bragging about beating Christian.

Omega is walking around, looking for something to do.

Last edited by JHF0410[The#1Peep] on Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:38 pm

CM Punk
*the straight edge superstar finds a few tapes of his rookie Omegas old days in the indies and studies them so he knows what he has to mold into helping Punk... I mean Omega as much as possible*

Edge
*The Rated R Super Star Edge knocks on ________ door*

OFF Which ever of the creative writers that would like to talk to Edge
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:39 pm

Dan wrote:
''King'' ExtremeStyles wrote:
Dan wrote:
Batista arrives at the arena looking for his opponents for RAW next week.
John Morrison is sitting in the hallway meditating.
Batista walks up to him and stares at him

OT:Sorry for late reply
Morrison wouldn't have noticed him except he hears his fat roles slap together when he approaches them then opens his eyes

Morrison: Can I help you?
Batista:What makes you think your better than me just because you pinned a useless peace of junk,watch what happens when I break your neck this monday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:41 pm

Look at Superstars.. It was good!
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:42 pm

ASU Mountaineer wrote:
Funny thing is with match 1... either way I get a win lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:46 pm

JHF0410[The#1Peep] wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:
Ikr.. You were active, so thought I'd at least give that to you.

And Casey, can't.. I'm getitng off soon. Get Mesa too, I think Jake is gone for like 2-3 days.
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:50 pm

Justin Gabriel arrives at the arena for the first time as he looks for Wade Barrett.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:53 pm

ASU Mountaineer wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:

And Casey, can't.. I'm getitng off soon. Get Mesa too, I think Jake is gone for like 2-3 days.
OF Who's his? Flair?
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:10 am

"The Second Generation Superstar" Cody Rhodes checks out the Smackdown match card for this week to find out that his not even in contention for the FWE Championship and that Tyson Kidd is in that match along with another match, Rhodes gets pissed off at this and storms off to look for FWE Management
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:37 am

Samuel wrote:
"The Second Generation Superstar" Cody Rhodes checks out the Smackdown match card for this week to find out that his not even in contention for the FWE Championship and that Tyson Kidd is in that match along with another match, Rhodes gets pissed off at this and storms off to look for FWE Management

Matt Hardy

Steps in front of Cody

Whoa Cody. What's got you so pissed off?
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:43 am

Cole [Winning] wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Matt Hardy

Steps in front of Cody

Cody Rhodes

The fact that I'm not even in the 6 Man Over-The-Top Rope Battle Royal on Smackdown
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:52 am

Samuel wrote:
Cole [Winning] wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Matt Hardy

Steps in front of Cody

Cody Rhodes

The fact that I'm not even in the 6 Man Over-The-Top Rope Battle Royal on Smackdown

Matt Hardy

I'm not mad. I got Mattitude. And I think you should join me. Together we can take over Smackdown with...MATTITUDE!!!!!

As he says that he sticks the V1 sign in his face
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:02 am

Cole [Winning] wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Cole [Winning] wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Matt Hardy

Steps in front of Cody

Cody Rhodes

Matt Hardy

I'm not mad. I got Mattitude. And I think you should join me. Together we can take over Smackdown with...MATTITUDE!!!!!

{Rhodes thinks about it for a second before answering Hardy}

Cody Rhodes

Well Matt... I'm always looking out for what's best for me and that does sound like a good idea to me, So I guess you can count me in

{Cody puts out his hand for a handshake as a sign of respect and alliance}

Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:07 am

Samuel wrote:
Cole [Winning] wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Cole [Winning] wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Matt Hardy

Steps in front of Cody

Cody Rhodes

Matt Hardy

Cody Rhodes

Well Matt... I'm always looking out for what's best for me and that does sound like a good idea to me, So I guess you can count me in

Matt Hardy

Shakes his hand. He then pulls out a "Mattitude is back!" shirt and hands it to him

Good. Now we need to find some management. I'm thinkin we go after the Tag Team Championships. You think that's cool
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:15 am

Cole [Winning] wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Cole [Winning] wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Cole [Winning] wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Matt Hardy

Steps in front of Cody

Cody Rhodes

Matt Hardy

Cody Rhodes

Matt Hardy

Shakes his hand. He then pulls out a "Mattitude is back!" shirt and hands it to him

Good. Now we need to find some management. I'm thinkin we go after the Tag Team Championships. You think that's cool

{Rhodes puts on the shirt before giving Matt a smirk}

Cody Rhodes

Of course, we both won multiple tag teams titles with other people back in the WWE, so I don't see why not and I know who's going to be our main issue... The Motor City Machine Guns

Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:25 am

Samuel wrote:
Cole [Winning] wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Cole [Winning] wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Cole [Winning] wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Matt Hardy

Steps in front of Cody

Cody Rhodes

Matt Hardy

Cody Rhodes

Matt Hardy

Cody Rhodes

Of course, we both won multiple tag teams titles with other people back in the WWE, so I don't see why not and I know who's going to be our main issue... The Motor City Machine Guns

Matt Hardy

Those guys got nothin on us. We are going to go down in history as the best tag team in FWE history.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:28 am

Over the 48 hour period we recognize as Monday and Tuesday, I will cuts meself an Alberto Del Rio Promo, Chris Jericho Promo and very possibly, most likely a Jake Lyndon Promo
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:30 am

Cole [Winning] wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Cole [Winning] wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Cole [Winning] wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Cole [Winning] wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Matt Hardy

Steps in front of Cody

Cody Rhodes

Matt Hardy

Cody Rhodes

Matt Hardy

Cody Rhodes

Matt Hardy

Those guys got nothin on us. We are going to go down in history as the best tag team in FWE history.

Cody Rhodes

You can say that again... Now how about we both go down to the ring and tell everyone what we plan to do here in FWE
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:36 am

Matt Hardy

Walks out on the stage with a mic in hand

Ladies and gentleman. Introducing the first Mattitude Follower of 2011, Cody Rhodes!

OT-TBC by Samuel
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:59 am

Cole [Winning] wrote:

Matt Hardy

Ladies and gentleman. Introducing the first Mattitude Follower of 2011, Cody Rhodes!

OT-TBC by Samuel

{"The Second Generation Superstar" Cody Rhodes comes out onto the stage with a Mic in hand as he grins at the crowd}

Cody Rhodes

That's right everybody, I Cody Rhodes have infact striked up an alliance with Matt Hardy making us the newest tag team here in FWE... Now your all probably wondering why we are even out here telling you all. Well I'll tell ya, it's because Matt & me are going to absolutely dominate the entire tag team division and win the FWE World Tag Team Championships... So Motor City Machine Guns, The Heartbreak Express, The Colons and whoever else. This is a warning going out to you all, You better watch out because we will be coming at ya's with full force and we won't be holding a single thing back... Now Matt is there anything you would like to add?

Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 2:18 am

Samuel wrote:
Cole [Winning] wrote:

Matt Hardy

OT-TBC by Samuel

{"The Second Generation Superstar" Cody Rhodes comes out onto the stage with a Mic in hand as he grins at the crowd}

Cody Rhodes

That's right everybody, I Cody Rhodes have infact striked up an alliance with Matt Hardy making us the newest tag team here in FWE... Now your all probably wondering why we are even out here telling you all. Well I'll tell ya, it's because Matt & me are going to absolutely dominate the entire tag team division and win the FWE World Tag Team Championships... So Motor City Machine Guns, The Heartbreak Express, The Colons and whoever else. This is a warning going out to you all, You better watch out because we will be coming at ya's with full force and we won't be holding a single thing back... Now Matt is there anything you would like to add?

Matt Hardy

All I have to say is Mattitude is back and better than ever!

They hold up the V1 sign and exit
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 4:27 am

Justin Gabriel arrives at the arena for the first time as he looks for Wade Barrett.

Wade Barrett hits the gym to prepare for his World title Battle Royal on Smackdown.

RVD arrives, happy with his win over Brian Kendrick on Superstars.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 5:45 am

(Kevin Evans stares at Matt hardy, like "are you high")

"Matt, I want a pro, not someone who will go around screaming random crap at me. Anyways, if Rio does not help me come NXT, I will join you. Deal?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:42 am

Skull Kid wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:

OF Who's his? Flair?
Me-Shane
Mesa-Flair
Jake-Hogan

I mean, you can ask for Shane, but you might have to wait a while for replies, because its my dad's bday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™
Page 18 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next