The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever

Go down 
+16
M
Adam
Captain2
fuck
Cyrus T
RifRad
TJ
LegendOfCasey
Jigsaw*
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Nova
noeleen phoenix
Jericho
Styles
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Harold
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:36 am

Harry Jones arrives ~ !!

OT: I haven't had any time on the computer all week. This show is going to suck a whole lot of penis! Seriously though, start RPing
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:38 am

Angel Rodriguez is preparing for his match with Hardcore Demon tonight, with Victor Elias keeping watch.

Eric Lindgren is preparing for his match with Jordan LeBlanc.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:41 am

Lara James - *Arrives and after spending some time with her hoards of fans outside, she enters the building with a smile*

EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 Michelle_Rodriguez1_cutout_by_Crank

Gina Koba - *Already at the arena, because she like, never leaves, she is in the gym, getting ready for training*

EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 Gina_Carano5_cutout_by_Crank

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:24 am

Cyrus Black, EFNW World Champion and your mother's favorite wrestler, is wandering around the arena mulling over some things in his head.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:46 pm

Surge is talking to his mom on the phone.

"But, mom, how can-"

"How can Cyrus be your favorite wrestler?"

"Mom, I'm supposed to be your favorite wrestler! I'm your son!"

"Oh, wait...so this isn't the Killington residence..."

"I...uh...I apologize. Have a nice day."

Surge puts down the phone.

Quote :
I wonder what happened to our parents...

Quote :
Yea. I'm sure our mom was raped and murdered, and then the same day our dad told us to hold nothing back and follow our dreams.

Quote :
Isn't that like, Alec Nokia or whatever?

Quote :
Oh, yea, Nova.

Quote :
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote :
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote :
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

In the meanwhile, Surge just stares at the wall blankly.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 2:01 pm

ALEX NOKIA <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 2:10 pm

NOELEEN PENIS <3
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 2:21 pm

.nova. wrote:
NOELEEN PENIS <3
I ain't mad because you're the one who "made it up". It would be different if it were Harry, Marik, Cujo, Casey or Jake but.... you're the expection Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 2:55 pm

That's a good thing right ? Very Happy I'm pretty sure they'll start calling you that from now on, and it'll be my fault Wink
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:05 am

Marik Sweatshirt wrote:

"But, mom, how can-"

Quote :

Quote :
Yea. I'm sure our mom was raped and murdered, and then the same day our dad told us to hold nothing back and follow our dreams.

Quote :

Quote :
Oh, yea, Nova.

Quote :
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote :
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote :
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Harry Jones approaches Surge looking incredibly puzzled.

Harry Jones: "I still don't understand that concept..."
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:16 am

Punk wrote:
Marik Sweatshirt wrote:

"But, mom, how can-"

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
Oh, yea, Nova.

Quote :
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote :
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote :
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Surge continues staring at the wall.

"I hear a faggot talking to me..."
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:29 am

Marik Sweatshirt wrote:
Punk wrote:
Marik Sweatshirt wrote:

"But, mom, how can-"

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
Oh, yea, Nova.

Quote :
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote :
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote :
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Surge continues staring at the wall.

"I hear a faggot talking to me..."
Imperfect Jones raises and eye-brow

Harry Jones: "Oh contraire, Surge; must you still be hostile to me? You know for a fact that I'm 2-0 against you ... and I'm still trapped inside of my imperfect form: so imagine what will occur when I finally achieve... True perfection."
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:35 am

Surge keeps looking at the wall.

"You're a fucking idiot, Harold. And no dice roll will change that."

Quote :
Think he got the reference?
Quote :
I dunno, prolly.

"I don't even fight out of my base form, you handicappable Aussie."

Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:49 am

Marik Sweatshirt wrote:

Quote :
Quote :
I dunno, prolly.

Imperfect Jones: "Ha. Hahaha. Haha. Hahahaha. You still don't see the bigger picture; so allow me to paint a new one. I've got your cells inside of me; so I know every single move in your calibre... Including your oh-so special 'Kaio-Kill'... So the thing is, Surge; I've got the power to use EVERY single attack that you've mastered. You can't beat me..."
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:56 am

Punk wrote:
Marik Sweatshirt wrote:

Quote :
Quote :
I dunno, prolly.

Imperfect Jones: "Ha. Hahaha. Haha. Hahahaha. You still don't see the bigger picture; so allow me to paint a new one. I've got your cells inside of me; so I know every single move in your calibre... Including your oh-so special 'Kaio-Kill'... So the thing is, Surge; I've got the power to use EVERY single attack that you've mastered. You can't beat me..."

"I've beaten Dexter Darwin Douglas, and he beat you, so..."

Surge shrugs before leaning back in his seat, still looking at the wall.

"It's like all you can do is ride on are your bullshit past accomplishments, Harold. No one cares that your father gave you 100 title shots and you happened to get lucky a couple of times and win. What matters is that you continue with success. I know how important it is to you to keep up with me, but comparing us, I'd say I'm far above you. Far above you."
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:09 am

★ThatRoughToughChick★ wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Off: I suppose I'll be the first to post an rp related comment.

I think you will find that that was me, but everyone just ignored it...

Aha, sorry bout that :p
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:22 am

[Kevin Evans is getting ready to go out and talk about Omega!]
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:46 am

Angel Rodriguez is still in the gym, preparing for his match with Marcus Kane, with Victor Elias standing outside.

Eric Lindgren is backstage.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:04 am

EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 Dawg11

"The Road to Interactive Anarchy"

Robert Cairo once again attempts to get one-up over Surge, so he books Surge in a 2-on-1 Handicap Match!

Dr. Butcher & Michael Chains vs Surge

Butcher and Chains were ready to gang up on Surge, but little did they know that today was National Potato Sack Day in Croatia, and thus Surge had been carrying his sack around all day. Obviously, he beat the shit out of them with the sack of potatoes. It was over before it even started, the moment he pulled out that sack is the moment that Michael Chains began to contemplate suicide. Butcher on the other hand, didn't give a shit, because he's just bat shit insane and loves being beaten by various sack types. Surge wins after hitting Butcher with a Murder Bay Plunge from the top rope onto the sack of potatoes.

We see Harry backstage practicing his hebrew for his upcoming bat mitzvah. Dustin Shore then walks up to him and mumbles to himself "Fuckin' Jews..." Harry then says that Dustin is racist, but Dustin doesn't give a fuck. He asks Harry "ARE YOU SHORE!?" Harry is like WTF, and Dustin's like "WATER you mean?" Harry is then like "Dude, what the hell are you-", Dustin then cuts him off and says "No need to be such a BEACH, bro".

"Aye mate, you're acting really stra-"

"What did one Ocean say to the other?"

"Why are you-"

"Nothing, THEY JUST WAVED~!!!"

Harry then stabs Shore in the chest with his dradle, and then smashes a tray of latka's over his head. They continue to brawl until security for some reason decides to step in and break them up. We then go to the next match.

Kevin Evans vs Omega for the International Title

Yea, so I was kinda taking a shit when this match happened, so I dont really know what happened. All I know is that Evans beat Omega after a giant Back Suplex from the top rope, followed by two Superkicks, which was then followed by Evans stomping Omega in the face repeatedly before pinning him for the win. Yea, so Evans is your International Champion.

A video package of the Neville Ryan/Twista XL feud plays, which is followed by a video package of the Harry Jones/Dustin Shore feud.

The lights in the arena go out. Victor Ellias sprints down the entrance ramp SMOTHERED in fire! He screams in agony as Marcus Kane appears on the titantron. "You will suffer, Rodriguez", he says as EFNW Wrestling goes to a commercial break.

Riff Radley vs Alex Nova vs Marcelo Evans for the Vacant EFNW Revolution title

Aso called "Jesus Fucking Christ High Spots Up The Ass". The match was mostly Riff and Nova beating the holy hell out of Evans, that was until Nova went for the pin and Riff broke it up. They exchanged a few words, allowing Evans to make his grand comeback. Evan tried staying on the offensive, but it didn't last long as Riff bribed the referee to look as away as he smothered Marcelo with a cloth covered in chloroform. He was about to go for the pin on Marcelo, but Nova, being the dick he is, pushed Riff out of the ring and pinned Marcelo for the win. Yea, Nova wins the EFNW Revolution Title.

Casey Vs Cyrus stuff

Due to Casey and Cyrus competing in the 2012 Battle Of Norway Tournement, all we got of these two was a video package highlighting their recent feud. Obviously this shit was so cash, because both of these guys are hardcore gangsters who do cocaine and backflips and stuff like Teddy Hart. Kevin Hart. Teddy Evans. Fuck Yea.

Dustin Shore and Neville Ryan vs Twista XL and Harry Jones

These guys hate each other, so naturally they went out there and killed each other. About ten tables were destroyed during this match, most of which Twista went through. I can only assume that this is because he's black, and Shore and Neville being the white supremacists they are wanted to destroy Twista and his Friendly Neighborhood Gangster ways. Shore and Neville were gonna win, but Harry got sick of their bullshit and lit Shore's feet on fire, causing the ref to end the match in a no contest. Though the match ended, they keep beating the shit out of each other, and Twista continuously gets his ass gang raped by Shore and Neville. Harry tried saving Twista, but failed due to Shore spraying him in the eyes with pepper spray. We then go to commercial.

Lara James vs Noeleen Phoenex for the EFNW Vixens Cup

Holy shit, you know how people dismiss womens wrestling as not being good? Well fuck that. This match was so rapetastic that it cured X-pac's Hep-C. These women went out there and completely murdered each other, leaving the audience in awe as the put on one of the most gruesome matches that EFNW has ever seen. Fuck, they didn't use weapons or anything hardcore, they just figuratively beat the shit out of each other with bricks, but with their arms and legs instead of bricks. Lara almost won after three Emerald Flowsion's, one of which was on the unforgiving apron, but Noeleen just kept kicking out like a fucking magician or something. Noeleen then goes completely ape shit and kicks Lara in the face repeatedly as blood splatters all across the ring. Noeleen attempt a pin, but Lara somehow kicks out at one. She then fucking no-sells the stiffest kicks I've ever seen in my life, but her awesome comeback is short lived as Noeleen drops her right on her head with a Revolution Brainbuster. Ladies and gentlemen, after one of the greatest matches in EFNW history, Noeleen comes out victorious as your Vixens Cup Champion.

OT: So today I told Cujo some shit he needs to write for me in quick results; and he sent me this beast! Fucking awesome, innit? Hope you enjoy this hilarious masterpiece as much as I did.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:10 am

Noeleen Phoenix
Staggering out from the ramp with her title on her shoulders with blood on her attire from Lara James she drags herself towards the medical room to get checked herself.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:54 am

Marik Sweatshirt wrote:
Punk wrote:
Marik Sweatshirt wrote:

Quote :
Quote :
I dunno, prolly.

"It's like all you can do is ride on are your bullshit past accomplishments, Harold. No one cares that your father gave you 100 title shots and you happened to get lucky a couple of times and win. What matters is that you continue with success. I know how important it is to you to keep up with me, but comparing us, I'd say I'm far above you. Far above you."
Imperfect Jones: "You are just as bad, Surge; you don't do anything admirable but expect to be treated like royalty! Well it's about time that somebody dethrones your sorry ass!"

BAM! Jones launches a ball of Ki at Surge with such devestating power that the entire arena collapses! Imperfect Jones emerges from the carnage with not even a scratch. Suddenly, a hand wraps itself around Jones's neck! IT'S SURGE! Surge delivers several kidney punches before throwing Jones into the wreckage of the EFNW HQ.

"All I have to do is absorb Cyrus Black and Twista XL; then I will reach my perfect form!", Jones desperately mutters to himself knowing full-well that he will not be able to defeat Surge until he has achieved perfection! Then, a glimmer of hope appears! In the corner of his eye, Jones spots Twista XL shuffling about 50 metres in the opposite direction of Surge.

Imperfect Jones desperately flies at full speed towards Twista, but he is sent sprawling onto the concrete by Surge who connects with a double Axe Handle. Surge cockily flips Jones off, before charging him.

"SOLAR FLARE!", cries Jones in a last effort attempt to escape! The maneuver is super affective and Surge has now been partially blinded! Jones flies towards Twista and fires a Special Jones Cannon which rips right through the cavity of XL's chest! Imperfect Jones attempts to absorb Twista through his long, powerful tail ... BUT SURGE CONNECTS WITH A BIG ROUNDHOUSE KICK!

"FINAL SURGE!!!", he cries as he lashes out on Imperfect Jones with a massive Ki attack! Imperfect Jones knows that he has to act fast or he will surely be killed ...

... "KAH ... MEH ...HA ... ME ... JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!"

The streams of pure energy connect as both men desperately give it all that they've got! Twista XL watches the battle from a distance, completely unable to move due to the Special Jones Cannon that he received.

Last edited by Punk on Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:25 am

NVP wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix
Staggering out from the ramp with her title on her shoulders with blood on her attire from Lara James she drags herself towards the medical room to get checked herself.

Alex Nova walks around backstage then bumps into Noeleen who's searching for a medic

"Nice win out there champ.."
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:17 am

Punk wrote:
Marik Sweatshirt wrote:
Punk wrote:
Marik Sweatshirt wrote:

Quote :
Quote :
I dunno, prolly.

Imperfect Jones: "You are just as bad, Surge; you don't do anything admirable but expect to be treated like royalty! Well it's about time that somebody dethrones your sorry ass!"

BAM! Jones launches a ball of Ki at Surge with such devestating power that the entire arena collapses! Imperfect Jones emerges from the carnage with not even a scratch. Suddenly, a hand wraps itself around Jones's neck! IT'S SURGE! Surge delivers several kidney punches before throwing Jones into the wreckage of the EFNW HQ.

"All I have to do is absorb Cyrus Black and Twista XL; then I will reach my perfect form!", Jones desperately mutters to himself knowing full-well that he will not be able to defeat Surge until he has achieved perfection! Then, a glimmer of hope appears! In the corner of his eye, Jones spots Twista XL shuffling about 50 metres in the opposite direction of Surge.

Imperfect Jones desperately flies at full speed towards Twista, but he is sent sprawling onto the concrete by Surge who connects with a double Axe Handle. Surge cockily flips Jones off, before charging him.

"SOLAR FLARE!", cries Jones in a last effort attempt to escape! The maneuver is super affective and Surge has now been partially blinded! Jones flies towards Twista and fires a Special Jones Cannon which rips right through the cavity of XL's chest! Imperfect Jones attempts to absorb Twista through his long, powerful tail ... BUT SURGE CONNECTS WITH A BIG ROUNDHOUSE KICK!

"FINAL SURGE!!!", he cries as he lashes out on Imperfect Jones with a massive Ki attack! Imperfect Jones knows that he has to act fast or he will surely be killed ...

... "KAH ... MEH ...HA ... ME ... JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!"

The streams of pure energy connect as both men desperately give it all that they've got! Twista XL watches the battle from a distance, completely unable to move due to the Special Jones Cannon that he received.

Surge and Jones hold their respective attacks for what seems like a long while, each trying to over-power the other! It looks like Jones is getting the advantage for a while - "YOU CAN GO TO HELL, YOU PIECE OF GARBAGE!!" Jones barely has time to react as Surge suddenly triples the energy of his beam, which over-powers Harry's and goes hurdling towards him. Harry throws himself out of the way as the beams fly into space.

"I'm sorry, Harold, but your formal request to continue living...has been denied."

Surge drops to the ground and gets into a fighting stance as a yellow aura explodes around him. The detailing on his mask turns golden and the tassels of his mask stand up, also golden. Harry has a visible look of worry on his face as Surge has become the legend - the Super Surge. "You don't scare me, Surge, not even if you can suddenly become a blond", says Harry as he flies over the arena. Surge is silent as he stands there - HOLY SHIT, HE'S BEHIND JONES~!! Surge moved so fast that Harry didn't have time to react. Harry tries to turn around and defend himself as quick as he can, but Surge has already gathered 2 balls of Ki in around each hand and combines them in front of Harry's torso, sending Harry flying back and crashing into the ground. "It's over, Harold. You're not absorbing anyone today", Surge says as he flies down to meet Harry. Harry springs up and goes for a punch, but Surge blocks and counters with one of his own, once again sending Harry back. In the meanwhile, Twista is just lying there, kinda dying...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:26 am

Alex Nova is fucking' an emo chick in the middle of Norway
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:47 am

Marik Sweatshirt wrote:
Punk wrote:
Marik Sweatshirt wrote:
Punk wrote:
Marik Sweatshirt wrote:

Quote :
Quote :
I dunno, prolly.

Surge and Jones hold their respective attacks for what seems like a long while, each trying to over-power the other! It looks like Jones is getting the advantage for a while - "YOU CAN GO TO HELL, YOU PIECE OF GARBAGE!!" Jones barely has time to react as Surge suddenly triples the energy of his beam, which over-powers Harry's and goes hurdling towards him. Harry throws himself out of the way as the beams fly into space.

"I'm sorry, Harold, but your formal request to continue living...has been denied."

Surge drops to the ground and gets into a fighting stance as a yellow aura explodes around him. The detailing on his mask turns golden and the tassels of his mask stand up, also golden. Harry has a visible look of worry on his face as Surge has become the legend - the Super Surge. "You don't scare me, Surge, not even if you can suddenly become a blond", says Harry as he flies over the arena. Surge is silent as he stands there - HOLY SHIT, HE'S BEHIND JONES~!! Surge moved so fast that Harry didn't have time to react. Harry tries to turn around and defend himself as quick as he can, but Surge has already gathered 2 balls of Ki in around each hand and combines them in front of Harry's torso, sending Harry flying back and crashing into the ground. "It's over, Harold. You're not absorbing anyone today", Surge says as he flies down to meet Harry. Harry springs up and goes for a punch, but Surge blocks and counters with one of his own, once again sending Harry back. In the meanwhile, Twista is just lying there, kinda dying...

"How dare you defy me - The GREATEST fighter in the universe! I don't care if you can change your hair; I will ... still ... make ... you ... SUFFER!", screams Jones at the top of his lungs! You can see the pure anger fluctuate from Imperfect Jones's body as a weird black aura begins to circle around him. Jones fires a red razor-sharp ball of Ki at Surge, but Surge is just too strong in his newfound Super Surge form! Surge puts out his hand and somehow catches the disk, before firing it right back at Jones!

OH MY LORD! The disc of Ki has just sliced off the arm of Imperfect Jones!

Super Surge: "It's over, Jones ... It's finally over!"

Imperfect Jones: "Pl - Please ... Don't ... H-hurt ... Me!"

Super Surge: "Give up, you pathetic piece of - "

Imperfect Jones: "Wait..."

Super Surge: "What?"

Imperfect Jones grows a new arm!

Super Surge: "What!? No way!"

Imperfect Jones: "You're forgetting, Surge; I possess Piccolo Worley's regeneration technique! Now ... DIE ... SOLAR FLARE!"

Once again, Surge has been blinded! Imperfect Jones flies towards the direction of Twista XL, ready to become just one step closer to perfection! "Prelude to perfect ... Here I come", he thinks! Suddenly, something grabs Jones's ankle!

... IT'S SURGE - but how? It seems that Surge is using his other senses to indicate where Jones is located! However, you can only get so far fighting without sight against an opponent the calibre of Imperfect Jones! Jones kicks Surge in the ribs and blasts Surge down onto the unforgiving ground! The fifty-foot fall makes a large crater in the ground as Jones begins to fly towards XL.

"It's time! PERFECTION IS MY BITCH!", says Jones, just before he absorbs Twista through his tail!

An abundance of clouds arrange themselves in front of the sun as a green aura begins to surround Jones. He lets out a shriek as he transforms into his Semi-Perfect Form!

"Prelude ... To ... Perfection! Try and stop me now, Super Surge!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next