The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever

Go down 
+16
M
Adam
Captain2
fuck
Cyrus T
RifRad
TJ
LegendOfCasey
Jigsaw*
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Nova
noeleen phoenix
Jericho
Styles
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Harold
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:31 pm

★ThatRoughToughChick★ wrote:
The Legend of Casey wrote:
★ThatRoughToughChick★ wrote:
Casey Anomaly
Casey is on EFNW.com watching his promo on Cyrus once more cause it gives him a hard on when he notices Riff has posted a video as well. He laughs to himself before watching it. Once he is done he nods and murmors to himself.
"Maybe Riff has got his head out of his ass.. maybe not.. who knows.."
He then goes to youtube to watch some Cyrus matches. He finds his old matches when he was a member of Violence Inc and watches those.

Gina Koba - *Strutting down the hallway, she passes Casey's room, and notices him watching Cyrus Black videos. She stands on the doorway and smirks*

"Those videos will be the only things left of Mr.Black, once i am finished with him. He wants to challenge me to a match, he must face the consequences when i obliterate him, just like i have done with everybody else!"
Casey is looking down at his laptop watching Cyrus and AJ Li demolish a whole group of men when he notices Gina. He looks at her odd for a moment.

"And you are?.."

When Gina goes to respond Casey points at her excitedly as if he remembered something.

"Wait wait! I know you who are! You wrestled back for 3XW for a while... you were that broad who every one thought was a dude or a dyke... shit what was your name... ummm..."

Gina - *She looks positively unimpressed*

"You clearly must be a moron if you can't remember MY name! But not to worry, you will know it soon enough! Everyone will!"

Casey seemed to have not heard her, lost in his own little world trying to figure out her name.

"Joanne... no.. Johnna... no.. god damn it wha- GINA! Yeah! Gina Coba.. anyways what is it about Cyrus?"

He says staring at her blankly.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:01 pm

Cyrus Black is in the gym, working on his usual moves and even working on a few new ones.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:39 pm

Joanne.........
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:28 am

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus Black is in the gym, working on his usual moves and even working on a few new ones.

Angel Rodriguez and Victor Elias walk in, see Cyrus and approach him.

AR: So, Mr. Black, keeping the title warm for me?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:55 am

Harry Jones searches for Dustin Shore!
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:18 am

[Kevin Evans is in heading towards the stage once again.]
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:44 am

RifRad wrote:
*Another video was posted today on EFNW.com:*

*The screen turns on, following a man who has just entered the building. This man is Alex Nova. The camera runs up to him before the cameraman speaks.*

George
"Hey, Nova! Could I get an interview about what you think about Riff's challenge? I think it'd be pretty cool!"

*While it is quite obvious that Nova heard the question, Alex ignores the cameraman and walks away. The video pauses on the image of Nova's back before fading to black. The screen opens up again as the camera follows Riff Radley from the side as he walks down what seems to be a deserted street.*

Riff
"Thanks for helping George, but he really did that? He didn't even answer you at all? Just walked away. Sheesh. He's more like I was then I thought he was... That sounds weird. Anyways, I wonder what all of his "gushing" fans would say to that, just ignoring a challenge? I mean, I guess he might have his hands sort of full with Kevin Evans, but that's no excuse not to answer. In fact, it's almost too bad he doesn't answer. I know what it's like to get into a feud with Evans."

*Riff shakes his head and stops at what looks to be a crosswalk before looking both ways. The camera looks both ways even though there are no cars coming before crossing the street and focusing back on Riff.*

Riff
"That man is quite the trip to be in a feud with. Believe me, no fun. He should take my challenge as an early way out, if anything."

*Riff is quiet for a few moments, watching the road under his feet. He kind of snickers before looking back up the road.*

Riff
"Boy, if he keeps with Kevin Evans though, I'm going to have more reason to kick his ass then I already do. Quel' che tu si i' sev', qul' che i' son' a'devend'."

*The video cuts right there, with Riff staring into the distance with a grin on his face.*

Alex Nova then goes online and comments on the video

Quote :
Seeing as you are so desperate, and won't leave me the fuck alone, I'm going to deny your challenge. Like I said, and some of you may not have seen it, but I declined your challenge already. My people should've gotten in touch with yours and it's settled. I do have my thing with Kevin Evans but I always do like a challenge, so I'll tell you what Riff Raff... you get into the ring and actually PROVE you're even worthy of stepping in between those ropes with me, instead of just announcing you have it like the big shot you claim to be. Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:59 am

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus turns and sees Victor Elias, who for a man who's BEEN SET ON FIRE is apparently gotten well enough to walk. He then turns and faces Angel.

Cyrus Black: Rodriguez, you're dealing with Marcus Kane. Assuming he doesn't go all CWW-superhuman on you and bury you and the walking piece of extra-crispy bacon you've got watching your back, it's not as if beating him's the surest path back to the title. Besides, I've got bigger fish to fry than you right now.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:38 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus turns and sees Victor Elias, who for a man who's BEEN SET ON FIRE is apparently gotten well enough to walk. He then turns and faces Angel.

Cyrus Black: Rodriguez, you're dealing with Marcus Kane. Assuming he doesn't go all CWW-superhuman on you and bury you and the walking piece of extra-crispy bacon you've got watching your back, it's not as if beating him's the surest path back to the title. Besides, I've got bigger fish to fry than you right now.

AR: No, you don't have bigger problems than me. I should have got my EFNW title rematch a long time ago and once I beat Marcus Kane this week, EFNW management will have no choice but to name me as the number 1 contender. And after you've finished dealing with Casey Anaomaly and Victor here has put Marcus Kane to bed, I'll be challenging you for the title and you will fall. I will hold that title once again and I guarantee it'll be at your expense.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:14 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

AR: No, you don't have bigger problems than me. I should have got my EFNW title rematch a long time ago and once I beat Marcus Kane this week, EFNW management will have no choice but to name me as the number 1 contender. And after you've finished dealing with Casey Anaomaly and Victor here has put Marcus Kane to bed, I'll be challenging you for the title and you will fall. I will hold that title once again and I guarantee it'll be at your expense.

Cyrus shakes his head.

Cyrus Black: You really are a fool, Rodriguez. First off, your title rematch was for a title that should've never existed. That EFNW World Title you held was just a prop created by Jarrett Calloway to get under Harry's skin. Hell, the belt only meant something when Twista kicked your sorry ass for it and put it against my Extreme Heavyweight Championship, which was the real World Title in my honest and, to most people, correct opinion. So basically, your entire claim to a title shot is a supposed rematch clause for a title that meant nothing and no longer exists. My EFNW World Title is the real deal and the true world championship of this company...whereas the one you carried was a farce.

Cyrus pauses as he taps the EFNW Title resting on his shoulders as if to punctuate his point.

Cyrus Black: Second, beating Marcus Kane will prove nothing to me. It might impress Cairo, but I really could care less about some biker-turned-hellspawn. I'm pretty sure I've kicked his ass sometime in the past, anyway. Third, and this is the most important thing, you are a complete and utter buffoon for short-selling Casey. You see, unlike you, he gets it. And considering that I'm the one who trained him, there's a damn good chance that he'll actually do what you and pretty much everybody on this roster has failed to do...that being, beat me. And trust me, even if you do get your title match, I would go so far as to say you REALLY don't want to face Casey. See, I'll just kill you out of principle. Casey, having spent so much time with Surge, will drag out the punishment and thoroughly enjoy making you suffer. So you've basically failed in all regards. Congratulations...nobody has not succeeded as much as you have.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:24 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus shakes his head.

Cyrus Black: You really are a fool, Rodriguez. First off, your title rematch was for a title that should've never existed. That EFNW World Title you held was just a prop created by Jarrett Calloway to get under Harry's skin. Hell, the belt only meant something when Twista kicked your sorry ass for it and put it against my Extreme Heavyweight Championship, which was the real World Title in my honest and, to most people, correct opinion. So basically, your entire claim to a title shot is a supposed rematch clause for a title that meant nothing and no longer exists. My EFNW World Title is the real deal and the true world championship of this company...whereas the one you carried was a farce.

Cyrus pauses as he taps the EFNW Title resting on his shoulders as if to punctuate his point.

Cyrus Black: Second, beating Marcus Kane will prove nothing to me. It might impress Cairo, but I really could care less about some biker-turned-hellspawn. I'm pretty sure I've kicked his ass sometime in the past, anyway. Third, and this is the most important thing, you are a complete and utter buffoon for short-selling Casey. You see, unlike you, he gets it. And considering that I'm the one who trained him, there's a damn good chance that he'll actually do what you and pretty much everybody on this roster has failed to do...that being, beat me. And trust me, even if you do get your title match, I would go so far as to say you REALLY don't want to face Casey. See, I'll just kill you out of principle. Casey, having spent so much time with Surge, will drag out the punishment and thoroughly enjoy making you suffer. So you've basically failed in all regards. Congratulations...nobody has not succeeded as much as you have.

Angel smiles and Elias steps forward.

VE: Let me tell you something, Cyrus. You may be the World champion, but there is nobody better than Angel Rodriguez. And to me, all you are is a little punk with bad hair and tattoos that you think make you look like a tough guy. I'm a former Marine, I am a tough guy and I don't need to say anything to prove it. So if you want to dismiss Angel's achievements in the wrestling business, that's fair enough. But do you really want to take my one-way street to pain, or do you want to acknowledge the fact that you've never faced Angel and there's a huge chnce that if you do, that title of yours will go around his waist? It's your choice. Choose wisely.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:32 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus shakes his head.

VE: Let me tell you something, Cyrus. You may be the World champion, but there is nobody better than Angel Rodriguez. And to me, all you are is a little punk with bad hair and tattoos that you think make you look like a tough guy. I'm a former Marine, I am a tough guy and I don't need to say anything to prove it. So if you want to dismiss Angel's achievements in the wrestling business, that's fair enough. But do you really want to take my one-way street to pain, or do you want to acknowledge the fact that you've never faced Angel and there's a huge chnce that if you do, that title of yours will go around his waist? It's your choice. Choose wisely.

Cyrus Black: Listen, giant piece of beef jerky...unless you have magical healing powers that allow you to miraculously heal from what have got to be at least second degree burns, all I have to do is just give you a slap on the back and you'll crumble like a house of cards. And I'll shortchange anybody I damn well feel like. I'm Cyrus Black...I'll do as I please. And yeah, while Angel's never faced me before, you also neglect to remember that I've beaten everybody that's beaten him. Transitive property's a bitch, isn't it? And you're obviously not a Marine. You want to know why I know that? You called yourself a "former" Marine. There's no such thing, you twit. Based on my conversations with several fine men and women in the Marine Corps, once you become a Marine you're one for life, active or inactive. Saying you're a "former Marine" is not something an actual Marine would say. You following this, or is your mind drifting to tonight when Angel gets to rub salve on your burns and you get that special feeling?

Cyrus rolls his eyes.

Cyrus Black: I work with a bunch of idiots...
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:44 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus shakes his head.

Cyrus Black: Listen, giant piece of beef jerky...unless you have magical healing powers that allow you to miraculously heal from what have got to be at least second degree burns, all I have to do is just give you a slap on the back and you'll crumble like a house of cards. And I'll shortchange anybody I damn well feel like. I'm Cyrus Black...I'll do as I please. And yeah, while Angel's never faced me before, you also neglect to remember that I've beaten everybody that's beaten him. Transitive property's a bitch, isn't it? And you're obviously not a Marine. You want to know why I know that? You called yourself a "former" Marine. There's no such thing, you twit. Based on my conversations with several fine men and women in the Marine Corps, once you become a Marine you're one for life, active or inactive. Saying you're a "former Marine" is not something an actual Marine would say. You following this, or is your mind drifting to tonight when Angel gets to rub salve on your burns and you get that special feeling?

Cyrus rolls his eyes.

"Hey. Didn't know you were buds with Juan Fransisco over here."

All three of them turn to see Casey walking from another ring in the gym. He is wiping his face with a towel and stands there for a moment in awkward silence realizing that they aren't actually friends. He stands there for a few more moments before saying anything.

"Well maybe I was wrong... are Miguel and his lover trying to bust your balls about the strap?"

Casey wipes his face one more time before taking out a piece of bubble gum out of his pocket and begins to loudly chew it.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:30 pm

Ali Walker

*walking around backstage, sipping on a bottle of water and smiling*
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:04 pm

.nova. wrote:
RifRad wrote:
*Another video was posted today on EFNW.com:*

*The screen turns on, following a man who has just entered the building. This man is Alex Nova. The camera runs up to him before the cameraman speaks.*

George
"Hey, Nova! Could I get an interview about what you think about Riff's challenge? I think it'd be pretty cool!"

*While it is quite obvious that Nova heard the question, Alex ignores the cameraman and walks away. The video pauses on the image of Nova's back before fading to black. The screen opens up again as the camera follows Riff Radley from the side as he walks down what seems to be a deserted street.*

Riff
"Thanks for helping George, but he really did that? He didn't even answer you at all? Just walked away. Sheesh. He's more like I was then I thought he was... That sounds weird. Anyways, I wonder what all of his "gushing" fans would say to that, just ignoring a challenge? I mean, I guess he might have his hands sort of full with Kevin Evans, but that's no excuse not to answer. In fact, it's almost too bad he doesn't answer. I know what it's like to get into a feud with Evans."

*Riff shakes his head and stops at what looks to be a crosswalk before looking both ways. The camera looks both ways even though there are no cars coming before crossing the street and focusing back on Riff.*

Riff
"That man is quite the trip to be in a feud with. Believe me, no fun. He should take my challenge as an early way out, if anything."

*Riff is quiet for a few moments, watching the road under his feet. He kind of snickers before looking back up the road.*

Riff
"Boy, if he keeps with Kevin Evans though, I'm going to have more reason to kick his ass then I already do. Quel' che tu si i' sev', qul' che i' son' a'devend'."

*The video cuts right there, with Riff staring into the distance with a grin on his face.*

Alex Nova then goes online and comments on the video

Quote :
Seeing as you are so desperate, and won't leave me the fuck alone, I'm going to deny your challenge. Like I said, and some of you may not have seen it, but I declined your challenge already. My people should've gotten in touch with yours and it's settled. I do have my thing with Kevin Evans but I always do like a challenge, so I'll tell you what Riff Raff... you get into the ring and actually PROVE you're even worthy of stepping in between those ropes with me, instead of just announcing you have it like the big shot you claim to be. Thank you very much.

Off: Uh, before I really respond, where did you ever decline Riff's challenge? All you did was enter, shake your head, get ready to fight Kevin Evans, and try to jump into Noeleen and Surge's conversation in the past few pages.

*Riff Radley comments below that.*

Quote :
I really shouldn't have to prove myself to you, but seeing as you aren't smart enough to go looking for one of my matches online, I guess I should give you a glimpse here in EFNW. I feel sorry for you Nova. I guess I should have thought twice before challenging you. I wish you luck in winning against Evans. Even though he isn't much, he doesn't seem to stop a feud until he's won, and I've begun to doubt your fighting ability anyway.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:10 pm

*Riff Radley enters the arena and heads straight for Mr. Robert Cairo's office. He knocks and waits for an answer.*
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:59 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus shakes his head.

Cyrus rolls his eyes.

All three of them turn to see Casey walking from another ring in the gym. He is wiping his face with a towel and stands there for a moment in awkward silence realizing that they aren't actually friends. He stands there for a few more moments before saying anything.

"Well maybe I was wrong... are Miguel and his lover trying to bust your balls about the strap?"

Casey wipes his face one more time before taking out a piece of bubble gum out of his pocket and begins to loudly chew it.

Cyrus shrugs.

Cyrus Black: Pretty much. He's just so damn persistent about getting a title shot against me after you and I fight for it. I think he thinks you can't beat me. No idea why he'd think something so stupid, but then again I'm not that moronic.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:24 am

RifRad wrote:
*Riff Radley enters the arena and heads straight for Mr. Robert Cairo's office. He knocks and waits for an answer.*
*Robert's voice can be heard from inside the office*
"Come in!"
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:29 am

Future TJ wrote:
RifRad wrote:
"Come in!"

*Riff enters the room and stands behind one of Cairo's chairs.*

Riff
"Hello again, Mr. Cairo. I've been in one match since I arrived here at EFNW and I lost. It was a triple threat for the Revolution Championship and I was obviously not up to par. I know after a loss one shouldn't get another big shot, but could you put me up against someone big this week? I've got some things to prove and I'm feeling much better about myself this week. Might even be able to win that raise."
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:34 am

RifRad wrote:
Future TJ wrote:
RifRad wrote:
"Come in!"

Riff
"Hello again, Mr. Cairo. I've been in one match since I arrived here at EFNW and I lost. It was a triple threat for the Revolution Championship and I was obviously not up to par. I know after a loss one shouldn't get another big shot, but could you put me up against someone big this week? I've got some things to prove and I'm feeling much better about myself this week. Might even be able to win that raise."
Cairo: You believe you're ready for the big leagues?
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:36 am

Future TJ wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Future TJ wrote:
RifRad wrote:
"Come in!"

Riff
Cairo: You believe you're ready for the big leagues?

Riff
"I've always been ready for the big leagues. I just needed the right mind set. Give me somebody I can prove myself against."
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:57 am

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus shakes his head.

Cyrus rolls his eyes.

Cyrus shrugs.

Cyrus Black: Pretty much. He's just so damn persistent about getting a title shot against me after you and I fight for it. I think he thinks you can't beat me. No idea why he'd think something so stupid, but then again I'm not that moronic.

AR: Hey, I don't care who wins. Now that Casey's here, I'll say the same thing I said to Cyrus. Once I beat Marcus Kane, I'm coming for the EFNW World title that used to be in my possession and I'm not going to fail in my ambitions. I'll be watching your match and to be honest, I'll enjoy it. I'm sure you two will put on one hell of a show. But afterwards, whichever one of you has the gold, cherish it, because it will only be around your waist for so long. Adios.

Angel and Elias leave.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:28 pm

Punk wrote:
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:48 pm

Punk wrote:
Punk wrote:

*Harry Jones finds Dustin Shore!*
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:22 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus shakes his head.

Cyrus rolls his eyes.

Cyrus shrugs.

AR: Hey, I don't care who wins. Now that Casey's here, I'll say the same thing I said to Cyrus. Once I beat Marcus Kane, I'm coming for the EFNW World title that used to be in my possession and I'm not going to fail in my ambitions. I'll be watching your match and to be honest, I'll enjoy it. I'm sure you two will put on one hell of a show. But afterwards, whichever one of you has the gold, cherish it, because it will only be around your waist for so long. Adios.

Angel and Elias leave.
Casey watches him walk off and begins to laugh a bit. He shakes his head and turns to Cyrus.

"Well looks like when one of us wins we will have a pest on our hands. But thats not anything new to you or myself. You have people like Harry Jones and Riff Radley bothering you constantly and my own little nagging fruit fly is Tim. But all that is nothing to worry about. What you should be worrying about... well not so much worry, but preparing for, is our match in a few weeks. it's in all honesty the biggest one of my career thus far and a huge fight for yourself in a similar regard."

Casey grins at Cyrus and takes a swig from a water bottle he pulled out of no where.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next