The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever

Go down 
+16
M
Adam
Captain2
fuck
Cyrus T
RifRad
TJ
LegendOfCasey
Jigsaw*
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Nova
noeleen phoenix
Jericho
Styles
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Harold
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Alex Nova arrives and shoots Noeleen and Surge with an AK-47 then buses to the airport, and flies off to Iraq where he is protected by soldiers
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:45 pm

NVP wrote:
Marik Sweatshirt wrote:
"Friends? Why would he needs friends if he has all those championships and women and everything? I mean, there is absolutely no way that what Nova says could be a complete and utter lie...right?"

Surge looks at Noeleen.

"...Right?"
Noeleen Phoenix

Wouldn't say women. Half the women around here would bite you if you tried to do anything with them.

Surge brandishes his Pimp Hand.

"Don't make me do it."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"What the Hell was that?"

Out of nowhere, Alex Nova rushes in with a toy firearm and starts waving it around. Surge and Noeleen watch as he makes some gun sounds before running off.

"I think he's retarded..."
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:53 pm

Marik Sweatshirt wrote:
NVP wrote:
Marik Sweatshirt wrote:
"Friends? Why would he needs friends if he has all those championships and women and everything? I mean, there is absolutely no way that what Nova says could be a complete and utter lie...right?"

Surge looks at Noeleen.

"...Right?"
Noeleen Phoenix

Wouldn't say women. Half the women around here would bite you if you tried to do anything with them.

"Don't make me do it."

Out of nowhere, Alex Nova rushes in with a toy firearm and starts waving it around. Surge and Noeleen watch as he makes some gun sounds before running off.

Noeleen Phoenix

Kid never got hugged as a child I think Surge. Maybe you should hug him?

Noeleen smirks knowning surge would hurt him instead if he did.

AFter all, he is 12.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:55 pm

NVP wrote:
Marik Sweatshirt wrote:
NVP wrote:
Marik Sweatshirt wrote:

Surge looks at Noeleen.

"...Right?"
Noeleen Phoenix

"Don't make me do it."

Noeleen Phoenix

AFter all, he is 12.

"Do I look like a pedophile to you? My last name isn't Gamble..."

Surge crosses his arms and looks down at Noeleen.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:58 pm

Marik Sweatshirt wrote:
NVP wrote:
Marik Sweatshirt wrote:
NVP wrote:
Marik Sweatshirt wrote:

Surge looks at Noeleen.

"...Right?"
Noeleen Phoenix

"Don't make me do it."

Noeleen Phoenix

AFter all, he is 12.

Noeleen Phoenix

You're takling about Noeleen Gamble when it comes to the word Gamble right? Heard she really wants into a 12 year old. What is her god damn fucking problem. Surge you need to pimp slap reality into her and some sense me thinks.

Tries to hide her laughter
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:08 pm

Twista XL arrives
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:11 pm

NVP wrote:
Marik Sweatshirt wrote:
NVP wrote:
Marik Sweatshirt wrote:
NVP wrote:
Marik Sweatshirt wrote:

Surge looks at Noeleen.

"...Right?"
Noeleen Phoenix

"Don't make me do it."

Noeleen Phoenix

AFter all, he is 12.

Noeleen Phoenix

You're takling about Noeleen Gamble when it comes to the word Gamble right? Heard she really wants into a 12 year old. What is her god damn fucking problem. Surge you need to pimp slap reality into her and some sense me thinks.

"Well, I know someone else who would be willing to do it..."

Surge looks past Noeleen.

"Seriously, though, she's really into that Harry kid. It's creepy..."
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:17 pm

Marik Sweatshirt wrote:
NVP wrote:
Marik Sweatshirt wrote:
NVP wrote:
Marik Sweatshirt wrote:
NVP wrote:
Marik Sweatshirt wrote:

Surge looks at Noeleen.

"...Right?"
Noeleen Phoenix

"Don't make me do it."

Noeleen Phoenix

AFter all, he is 12.

Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen Phoenix

It's cute though. In their own.... way I guess.

Shrugs

I don't care either way.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:21 pm

NVP wrote:
Marik Sweatshirt wrote:
NVP wrote:
Marik Sweatshirt wrote:
NVP wrote:
Marik Sweatshirt wrote:
NVP wrote:
Marik Sweatshirt wrote:

Surge looks at Noeleen.

"...Right?"
Noeleen Phoenix

"Don't make me do it."

Noeleen Phoenix

AFter all, he is 12.

Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen Phoenix

It's cute though. In their own.... way I guess.

Shrugs

I don't care either way.

"You're a sick fuck..."

Surge scoffs.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:31 pm

RifRad wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Alex Nova finally arrives with a grin on his face, not being here for a while has got him a little uneasy with his surroundings. He see's what Riff Radley said, and the challenge he proposed. He shakes his head and walks down the hall with his Revolution championship firmly around his waist.

*A guy with a camera walks past, and then, noticing it's Nova runs over.*

George(Yup, definitely keeping him)
"Hey, Nova! Could I get an interview about what you think about Riff's challenge? I think it'd be pretty cool!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:00 pm

Ali Walker

*running on the treadmill and listenting to her ipod, pretty much in the zone*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:36 am

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Punk wrote:
OT: Despite an insane amount of homework this week, the show should be pretty good. I'm going to make an "Interactive Anarchy" voting thread a little later on tonight.

This week's show will include:

~ International Champion Kevin Evans -VS- Revolution Champion Alex Nova
~ Harry Jones vs Neville Ryan
~ Marcus Kane vs Twista XL
~ Surge & Robert Cairo: The Contract Signing
~ Casey Anomaly attempts to get inside the head of the EFNW Wrestling Champion, Cyrus Black!
~ ... and more :3

Just so you know, me and Mitch did a promo where Marcus Kane agreed to face Angel Rodriguez in a straight up singles match on EFNW and face Elias at Interactive Anarchy.
Why would he face the Body Guard at the PPV and Rodriguez on the weekly show?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:56 am

Marik Sweatshirt wrote:
Surge, having finally gotten sick of waiting for Harry, eats the Fruit of the Tree of Might and powers up to Ascended Ultra Full-Power Legendary Super Surge 4. Semi-Perfect Harry pretty much shits his pants as Surge's power destroys everything in sight! But Surge isn't done yet, he uses the Kaio-Kill too!

"I-I can't believe it...this-this power..."

Harry slowly backs up as Surge looks at him.

"I'm sick of your shit, Harold."

"Wha-"

BLAM~!! Straight in the face! Harry's head explodes as Surge appears straight in front of him and Clotheslines him in the face! Harry's head-less body floats in the air for a moment before falling. Surge grabs his legs, however, and throws him up into the air.

"Ka....me..."

Surge gets into position and a ball of energy forms between his hands.

"...ha...me..."

The balls gets bigger as blue light shines everywhere.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!1"

Surge sends the wave out and it obliterates Harry's body! Nothing is left as Surge also blows up the moon and several other spacial anomalies. He doesn't give a fuck, however, as he flies down to the ground.

Several hours later, Surge is in his locker room. He's just lying on the couch in a shirt and a pair of shorts, his mask wet with sweat. A cup of tea is on the table next to the couch with a bunch of lozenge wrappers, tissues and more.

"Kill...me... I'm...so sick..."

Green wrote:
Your fault you used so much energy on dealing with Harry, idiot. Ultra Super Surge could've got it done no problem, but you had to also add on Full-Power and Legendary, and you by-passed 2 and 3, then you of course also had to go Kaio-Kill. Idiot.

Yellow wrote:
We can only imagine the retardation when you Old Surge unlocks your full potential.

"Eat a dick, colors."
Two days later ...

"Ah, help me!", cries Harry Jones, still trapped inside his Semi-Perfect form after not being able to absorb Cyrus Black & complete his full evolution.

Now ... he is surely going to die.

... WAIT! Jones spots Alex Nova running through a cornfield in his undies playing with a toy-gun!

"This is my only chance of surviving!", cries Jones as he desperately musters enough strength to lunge at Nova. Jones lashes out at Nova with a big right hand, immediately knocking Alex out. Jones absorbs Alex Nova!

... AND GOES BACK TO HIS IMPERFECT FORM ~!!

"Omagawd, irm impwerfect!"

Harry falls onto all fours and begins to sob. It turns out that having Alex Nova's cells in his body has had a negative affect on Harry's evolution.

"I CAN'T LIVE THIS WAY!"

He self destructs ~ !!

OT: Marik, I've gawt a plan
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:24 am

Lara James - *Walking through the halls backstage, drinking from a can of red bull, with a smile on her face*

Gina Koba - *In the gym smashing things, just like she is going to do to Cyrus Black's face when they have their match*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:34 am

MWAHAHAHAHA Alex Nova is done playing in his undies and goes all out nude, and starts playing with a super-soaker water gun. He squirts Surge in the face but has no effect so he stands there looking shocked until Surge throws a rock at Nova knocking him senseless in one hit.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:15 am

Punk wrote:
Punk wrote:
OT: Despite an insane amount of homework this week, the show should be pretty good. I'm going to make an "Interactive Anarchy" voting thread a little later on tonight.

~ Casey Anomaly attempts to get inside the head of the EFNW Wrestling Champion, Cyrus Black!

Just so you know, me and Mitch did a promo where Marcus Kane agreed to face Angel Rodriguez in a straight up singles match on EFNW and face Elias at Interactive Anarchy.

Because it's different and Elias is yet to debut in-ring, so we make as well make it at Interactive Anarchy, plus you just had Kane set Elias on fire.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:10 am

Gina Koba - *Can be heard screaming down the phone*

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN that low rent WWE is using MY theme song as the song for their next ppv. IM going to SUE them fo EVERYTHING they have got!"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:55 am

Punk wrote:
Punk wrote:

Because it's different and Elias is yet to debut in-ring, so we make as well make it at Interactive Anarchy, plus you just had Kane set Elias on fire.
OT: Fair enough. Angel and Demon have been building this epic feud for a while now, but I'll just improv something on the next show.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:50 pm

Noeleen Phoenix

Checking any wrestling updates on her phone regarding matches and her title (on which is on her waist) as she sits backstage with legs crossed on a steel chair.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:30 pm

Ali Walker

*doing a workout backstage as she has her ipod blasting in her ears to keep her focused*

Fang

*backstage pacing back and forth, wondering when he'll again make his next impact*
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:53 pm

*Another video was posted today on EFNW.com:*

*The screen turns on, following a man who has just entered the building. This man is Alex Nova. The camera runs up to him before the cameraman speaks.*

George
"Hey, Nova! Could I get an interview about what you think about Riff's challenge? I think it'd be pretty cool!"

*While it is quite obvious that Nova heard the question, Alex ignores the cameraman and walks away. The video pauses on the image of Nova's back before fading to black. The screen opens up again as the camera follows Riff Radley from the side as he walks down what seems to be a deserted street.*

Riff
"Thanks for helping George, but he really did that? He didn't even answer you at all? Just walked away. Sheesh. He's more like I was then I thought he was... That sounds weird. Anyways, I wonder what all of his "gushing" fans would say to that, just ignoring a challenge? I mean, I guess he might have his hands sort of full with Kevin Evans, but that's no excuse not to answer. In fact, it's almost too bad he doesn't answer. I know what it's like to get into a feud with Evans."

*Riff shakes his head and stops at what looks to be a crosswalk before looking both ways. The camera looks both ways even though there are no cars coming before crossing the street and focusing back on Riff.*

Riff
"That man is quite the trip to be in a feud with. Believe me, no fun. He should take my challenge as an early way out, if anything."

*Riff is quiet for a few moments, watching the road under his feet. He kind of snickers before looking back up the road.*

Riff
"Boy, if he keeps with Kevin Evans though, I'm going to have more reason to kick his ass then I already do. Quel' che tu si i' sev', qul' che i' son' a'devend'."

*The video cuts right there, with Riff staring into the distance with a grin on his face.*
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:31 pm

Casey Anomaly
Casey is on EFNW.com watching his promo on Cyrus once more cause it gives him a hard on when he notices Riff has posted a video as well. He laughs to himself before watching it. Once he is done he nods and murmors to himself.
"Maybe Riff has got his head out of his ass.. maybe not.. who knows.."
He then goes to youtube to watch some Cyrus matches. He finds his old matches when he was a member of Violence Inc and watches those.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:49 pm

The Legend of Casey wrote:
Casey Anomaly
Casey is on EFNW.com watching his promo on Cyrus once more cause it gives him a hard on when he notices Riff has posted a video as well. He laughs to himself before watching it. Once he is done he nods and murmors to himself.
He then goes to youtube to watch some Cyrus matches. He finds his old matches when he was a member of Violence Inc and watches those.

Gina Koba - *Strutting down the hallway, she passes Casey's room, and notices him watching Cyrus Black videos. She stands on the doorway and smirks*

"Those videos will be the only things left of Mr.Black, once i am finished with him. He wants to challenge me to a match, he must face the consequences when i obliterate him, just like i have done with everybody else!"
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:31 pm

★ThatRoughToughChick★ wrote:
Casey Anomaly

Gina Koba - *Strutting down the hallway, she passes Casey's room, and notices him watching Cyrus Black videos. She stands on the doorway and smirks*

"Those videos will be the only things left of Mr.Black, once i am finished with him. He wants to challenge me to a match, he must face the consequences when i obliterate him, just like i have done with everybody else!"
Casey is looking down at his laptop watching Cyrus and AJ Li demolish a whole group of men when he notices Gina. He looks at her odd for a moment.

"And you are?.."

When Gina goes to respond Casey points at her excitedly as if he remembered something.

"Wait wait! I know you who are! You wrestled back for 3XW for a while... you were that broad who every one thought was a dude or a dyke... shit what was your name... ummm..."
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:51 pm

★ThatRoughToughChick★ wrote:
Casey Anomaly

Casey is looking down at his laptop watching Cyrus and AJ Li demolish a whole group of men when he notices Gina. He looks at her odd for a moment.

"And you are?.."

When Gina goes to respond Casey points at her excitedly as if he remembered something.

"Wait wait! I know you who are! You wrestled back for 3XW for a while... you were that broad who every one thought was a dude or a dyke... shit what was your name... ummm..."

Gina - *She looks positively unimpressed*

"You clearly must be a moron if you can't remember MY name! But not to worry, you will know it soon enough! Everyone will!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever   EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling :: The Greatest Love Story Ever
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next