The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0

Go down 
+18
fuck
Styles
Karl
LegendOfCasey
Jarrett
White guy
Goblin
M
American Wolf
SP
Michael
RED
Jigsaw*
noeleen phoenix
- Admin -
Bleed Green
Nova
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:04 pm

Kane

*backstage in a dark area*

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 Maske_12
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:21 pm

Goldust walks around the arena, muttering things to himself
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:52 pm

"The Prophet" Michael wrote:

Kane

*walks around the corner nearly bumping into Goldust*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:37 pm

- "Innovator of Violence" Tommy Dreamer is in the gym lifting weights, preparing for his debut on Raw against also debuting Matt Hardy. -
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:17 pm

RED wrote:

WWE SuperStars (12/29/11)

The last episode of WWE Superstars kicks off with Dusty Rhodes in the ring wishing the WWE Universe to have a happy 2012. Heath Slater comes out and insults Rhodes and the fans. Slater says that 2012 will be happy only if the one man rock band gets what he deserves. Rhodes says that Slater will get what he deserves right now because he is in the opening match against this man…

Sheamus comes out and the crowd applauds. Apparently the Great White has turned face again. Sheamus gets in the ring and shakes hands with Rhodes before the GM exits the ring.

Heath Slater vs Sheamus

They lock up and Sheamus with a clean break. Slater with a waist lock into a side head lock but Sheamus with a shoulder tackle. Slater pushes Sheamus but Sheamus with a forearm to the face and one of the back. Sheamus puts Slater in the ropes and then he connects with a series of forearms across the chest. Sheamus with a running knee lift on the apron. Sheamus sends Slater into the turnbuckles and then he punches Slater followed by knees. Slater with a back elbow and a kick followed by a swinging neck breaker for a near fall. Slater with forearms and a choke in the ropes. Slater with forearms to the back followed by a reverse chin lock and elbows to the head. Sheamus gets back to his feet and he connects with forearms. Sheamus misses a clothesline and Slater with a leaping neck breaker for a near fall. Slater slaps Sheamus and Sheamus responds with running double sledges. Sheamus runs into a boot but Sheamus with a power slam and then he connects with a splash to the back followed by a running knee lift. Sheamus goes up top for a flying shoulder but Slater catches him into a drop-kick in mid-air. Slater hooks the leg and gets 2. Slater with a neck-breaker for another 2. Slater goes up top and he attempts a diving elbow but Sheamus rolls out of the way and Slater crashes to the mat. Sheamus goes up top again and this time he connects with a shoulder block off the top. Sheamus starts pounding on his chest now as he waits for Slater to get up. Sheamus hits the Brogue kick and covers Slater for the three counts at 4:52.

Winner: Sheamus!

After the match, the Great White celebrates in the ring as the crowd is behind him.
The Great Khali is stretching in the back as his partner Michael Tarver approaches him and reminds him that he has to be in his corner tonight when Tarver faces Davey Richards.

Commercial break.

Back live and Dolph Ziggler is in the ring talking trash to the crowd. Cole reminds us that Ziggler is the #1 contender for the US Title. Zack Ryder is out next to a huge crowd reaction.

Zack Ryder vs Dolph Ziggler

The bell rings and Ziggler takes Ryder's leg out, sending him to the mat. They go to lock up again and Ziggler does the same. Ziggler keeps control until Ryder catches him in mid-air and catapults him into the turnbuckle. Ziggler ends up out on the floor. Ryder runs the ropes and leaps out over the top, taking Ziggler out. Ryder first pumps and slams Ziggler into the apron before rolling him up onto it. They fight on the apron and Ziggler drops Ryder's face into it. Ziggler brings it back in the ring and works Ryder over. Neck-breaker by Ziggler. Ziggler drops an elbow drop on Ryder and shows off for the crowd. Ziggler drops a big elbow and covers Ryder for a 2 count. They get up and trade shots. Ziggler drops him with an elbow to the face. Ziggler applies a headlock now. Ryder finally makes a comeback and hits a dropkick off the second rope for a 2 count. More back and forth. Ryder with a pair of clotheslines. They run the ropes and Ryder slams Ziggler's face into the mat. Ryder with a big right hand in the corner. Ryder fist pumps and hits the big boot in the corner. Ryder covers but Ziggler puts his leg on the ropes. Ryder rolls Ziggler up for 2. More back and forth trading shots. Ziggler hits the big leg drop for a 2 count. Ziggler goes for the sleeper but Ryder counters it. Ziggler drops Ryder for another 2 count. They go at it in the corner. Ryder hits a hurricarana from the top but Ziggler barely kicks out at 2. Ziggler counters the Rough Ryder into a sit-out power-bomb for another 2 count. Ziggler charges in the corner but Ryder hits him with knees. Ryder misses with a clothesline and Ziggler hits a neck-breaker. Ziggler goes for the Zig-Zag but Ryder holds into the ropes. Ryder hits the Rough Ryder and he gets the pin-fall at 8:21.

Winner: Zack Ryder!

After the match, Wade Barrett attacks Ryder. Ziggler joins in the attack. Kofi Kingston comes out and clears house. Kingston helps up Ryder and they stand tall in the ring together.

Commercial break.

Michael Tarver and the Great Khali, better known as KO Inc, make their way down to the ring as Tarver cuts a small promo talking about the tag team division and that KO Inc should get a shot at the tag team titles against MCMG. Davey Richards is out next to a nice crowd reaction.

Michael Tarver vs Davey Richards

The bell rings and they lock up. Tarver backs Richards into the corner and he gets a big right hand. Tarver misses with a splash in the corner and Richards with a roll-up for a near-fall. Tarver goes on the outside looking pissed. Tarver goes to get back in but Richards sends him back outside with a drop-kick. Richards connects with a suicide dive off the ropes taking down Tarver on the outside. Khali approaches Richards and Davey raises his fists. Tarver capitalizes on the distraction to send Davey face first into the steel post. Tarver sends Richards back in the ring and hooks the leg for a near-fall. Tarver locks in a head-lock now but Richards fights out of it with a back suplex. Richards goes up top but Khali distracts him again allowing Tarver to get on top and knock off Davey with a super-plex. Tarver with the cover for a 2 count. Tarver goes for a suplex but Richards counters into a suplex of his own. Richards takes down Tarver with two clotheslines and a drop-kick. Richards with a snap DDT but Tarver puts his leg on the ropes to break the pin. Tarver goes to the corner and Richards delivers a running elbow smash. Richards goes up top and connects with a flying drop-kick for a 2 count. Richards hits a fireman’s carry gut-buster for another 2 count. The crowd is really pumped up for Davey Richards. Richards with a pendulum back-breaker and Khali gets on the apron to distract the referee so he can’t count the pin. Richards knocks Khali off the apron with a running drop-kick. Tarver shoves Richards into the corner and delivers a few elbows to the gut. Tarver goes into the 2nd rope and throws a few punches at Richards. Richards catches Tarver into a running sit-out power-bomb for the win at 5:05.

Winner: Davey Richards!

After the match, Richards celebrates in the ring as we see highlights of the match leading to the finish. Khali enters the ring and Richards goes after him. Tarver jumps Richards from behind and the 2 on 1 assault begins. Khali applies the vice-grip on Richards as Tarver yells at Davey’s face.

Commercial break.

John Morrison comes out to a good crowd reaction. Out next is the #1 contender for the WWE Championship Alberto Del Rio.

John Morrison vs Alberto Del Rio

The bell rings and Del Rio taunts Morrison from the corner. Cole brings out the fact that Morrison will face Samoa Joe next week in a three stages of hell match. They go to lock up and Del Rio stalls some more. Morrison decks him with a right hand and beats him down. Morrison continues the attack with kicks and a 2 count. Del Rio starts a comeback but Morrison tackles him for another 2 count. Del Rio comes back with kicks and takes control. Del Rio continues the assault on Morrison and begins working on the arm. Morrison fights back but Del Rio stops him. Morrison finally gets a dropkick in for a 2 count. Morrison takes Del Rio to the mat now. Del Rio fights out of a headlock and kicks Morrison. Del Rio goes behind Morrison for a takedown but it's blocked. Morrison sends Del Rio out to the floor and moon-saults from the apron. Del Rio ducks and Morrison lands on his feet. Del Rio sends Morrison into the fan barrier. Del Rio sends Morrison in the ring and hooks the leg for a 2 count. Del Rio then applies a chin-lock. Morrison fights out but Del Rio hits a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker for another 2 count. Del Rio slams Morrison to the mat for another 2 count. Del Rio puts a knee in Morrison's back and goes back to working on the neck. Morrison fights out again but Del Rio rams him back into the corner. Del Rio charges but Morrison dumps him out to the floor. Del Rio comes back in the ring and Morrison unloads with offense for a 2 count. Del Rio ends up hitting a nice back suplex with a bridge for a 2 count. Morrison counters the arm-breaker from Del Rio and rolls him up for a close 2 count. Another counter by Morrison and a nice DDT for a 2 count. Morrison goes for a kick to the head but Del Rio blocks it. Morrison blocks that with a hurricarana for another close 2 count. More back and forth action. Morrison connects with the flash kick. Del Rio moves and Morrison lands on his feet from Starship Pain. Del Rio throws Morrison into the ring post and then applies the cross arm-breaker. Morrison has no other choice but to tap out at 8:09.

Winner: Alberto Del Rio!

After the match, Del Rio goes out to the floor where Morrison is and applies the arm-breaker again. CM Punk’s theme hits and the WWE Champion comes out. Punk and Del Rio go at it on the outside until Punk sends Del Rio inside the ring. Del Rio knocks down Punk and locks in the arm-breaker. Punk fights out of it and locks in the Anaconda Vice. Del Rio starts taping out and Punk keeps it locked in. Punk finally lets go and Del Rio rolls to the outside. Punk’s theme hits as the crowd cheers and Punk looks down at Del Rio smiling as the show goes off…

Quick results:

Sheamus def. Heath Slater
Zack Ryder def. Dolph Ziggler
Davey Richards def. Michael Tarver
Alberto Del Rio def. John Morrison
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:01 am

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
TRISH STRATUS

At the top of the ramp, Trish appears looking not so happy. Walking down to the ring she does mouth some fight talk to the camera which follows her closely as she walks down to the ring side. Two steps up the steel steps she looks at the crowd who all cheer "Mickie James" or else "Beth is coming for you." She takes another few steps up and gets into the ring.

Trish glares out to the crowd facing her taking as much time as she can before actually speaking. A mic is handed into her from the bottom rope and she quickly snatches it up.

This week, I couldn't get the title. This week, I had someone ruin my chances. This week, I showed Beth Phoenix "The Glamazon" that I am after her still. Ruining my chances was a risk she took and for that risk she will get something coming back for her. After the match I beated her up senseless and now she knows how it feels to be in my shoes when she attacked me and put me out of wrestling for a week.

It may take time now to get that divas championship but I am willing to go through each... and every diva on this roster to get that title. That I call dedication and passion something which the majority of people here lack!

Trish smirks sarcastically as the crowd give her mixed reactions now. Jumping off the apron Trish walks over to the commentating table and sits on it not caring what so ever.

From my plans lets just hope it teaches not only the divas but everyone who is paid by Vince McMahon or else Eric that I aint here to shake my booty or else do bikini contests but instead fight to retain my number one spot and stay put there until the day I die.

As the saying goes, keep your friends closer but keep your enemies closer doesn't go for me no more. Because everyone is an enemy of mine in some shape or form.

Trish gets off the commentating table and slides back into the ring and sits herself upon the turn buckle and sighs heavy and looks about the crowd laughing as she does.

So Beth, you want to come out here and confront me or are you going to be the chicken that you are and hide backstage? Maybe someone else will come out and confront me instead of you instead either way I hope it is someone I can put my hands on.

Trish now awaits for someone to appear for her.

~ TBC BY ANYONE. I DON'T CARE WHO LOL

Velvet Sky's theme hits as she walks out onto the ramp with her two masked ladies by her side with her hands on her hips then drops them. She walks down the ramp and flutters her ass at the crowd before entering the ring and getting in front of Trish Stratus raising the mic

"Trish Stratus, what honestly make you think you can take my title hun? This bullshit feud that's been going on with you Beth and Mickie has gotten old.. listen hun, after I'm done with AJ and Kaitlyn and that Eve chick, I'm coming for my title, and not gonna let YOU stand in the way of that got it?"
Trish raises her eyebrows at Velvet and then bursts into laughter down the mic

That one was funny right there. Love your jokes but it is too early for aprils fool Velvet. Plus I beat you down one day when you tried to attack Kaitlyn and AJ as if it were a game of dominos.

Trish jumps off the turnbuckle and gets right into Velvet's face turning her nose up at her

And what exactly makes you worthy of another title shot? Huh? I haven't seen you around or even trying to fight off Mickie James for your so called title. It has been me all this time and occasionally a little bit of the Phoenix but obviously that title doesn't belong to you or else you'd still be trying to get it despite how many people are trying to fight you off.

Beth Phoenix walks to the stage holding a microphone. She looks at Trish and Velvet who are in the ring.

"You are right at one thing Trish. Velvet doesn't deserve a title match. Actually, Velvet Sky doesn't deserve anything. And as far as it goes for you...well you can forget about the Divas title. You see what you and I have is bigger then a title. It's not business anymore, it's personal. And I am not going after the Divas title as long as you are here annoying everyone with your lack of mic skills and your old wrestling abilities. This next Monday on Nitro I have a proposal for you. Just wait until then. Happy New Year honey!"

Beth laughs and then she turns around and goes to the back.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:51 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
"The Prophet" Michael wrote:

Kane

*walks around the corner nearly bumping into Goldust*

Goldust: K...Ka..KANE! Ho..How..How you doing?

OT: Musta fell asleep, sorry for the late reply
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:23 am

Friday Night Smackdown

Smackdown begins with highlights of last week playing, and recaping the show, plus new Smackdown general manager Jeff Jarrett's introduction

Match 1: Bully Ray vs. The Great Khali w/ Tarver

The #1 Contender for the World Title Bully Ray makes his way down to the ring first getting a decent pop, next is Khali who is receiving a ton of heat. The two meet center in the ring.

The Bell sounds and Bully Ray shows no fear my shoving Khali. Khali retaliates by trying to chip Ray, but Ray ducks under him and throws lefts and rights. Khali stumbles back a bit and Bully Ray goes to clothesline him but is caught by the throat. Khali lifts Ray up for a chokeslam, but Ray escapes landing on his feet. Bull Ray hits another hard punch. But then he runs into a big boot! Khali goes for the pin. 1, 2, kickout! Khali picks Bully Ray back up. Khali hits a thunderous standing clothesline. Then throws Bully Ray to the outside. Khali raises his arms and lets out a powerful battle yell. Tarver runs over to Ray to attack him, but little does he know. Bully Ray turns and nails Michael Tarver in the head with a steel chair. Khali quicky tries to head outside the ring, but as he is, Bully Ray nails Khali in the knee. The referee calls for the bell.

Winner by DQ: The Great Khali

Bully Ray continues his chair assault on Khali for a moment before exiting the ring and setting up a table on the outside near the apron. Bully Ray enters the ring and uses all his strengh and struggling to lift Khali to his feet and lay him on the ropes. Ray strikes Khali with the chair sending him over the top rope and crashing through the table.

Bully Ray signals that he will be World Champion and that Cody Rhodes will meet the same fate as the Great Khali.

***Commercial***
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:50 am

***Return from Commercial***

Highlights of Bully Ray throwing Khali through the table are being showed. Cody Rhodes is backstage tacking huge notice of this, but is looking very confident

Match 2: Non Title Match- Intercontinental Champion Christian vs. Sheamus

Sheamus comes out first to make his Smackdown debut to a nice pop, next is Christian, but Christian walks out onto the stage, his title on his shoulder, and he is wearing street attire. A microphone is also in his hand.

Christian

"You really think just because you are making your Smackdown debut, you deserve to face me!? The Intercontinental Champion!"

boo's reign down upon Christian

"You aren't facing me tonight Sheamus! You need to earn to face this piece of glory! But have no fear! I have an opponent for you..."

Jeff Hardy's theme begins to play as he comes out to a great pop. Almost as equal to Sheamus. Jeff Hardy enters the ring, not taking his eyes off of Sheamus.

Christian

"Maybe if one of you jackasses impress me...I'll give you a title shot. But it takes A LOT to impress me..."

Christian sets up a steel chair on the stage and watches the match

The bell sounds and Sheamus and Hardy lock up. Sheamus shoves Hardy down, but Jeff quickly rises and charges Sheamus hitting a cross body. Hardy goes for a quick pin. 1, 2, kickout! Sheamus powers out of the pin. Both men both are up at the same time. Sheamus eats a spinning wheel kick as Hardy is building momentum. Jeff heads to the top and goes for the Whisper in the Win, but is caught by Sheamus. He rips Hardy off the top rope. Sheamus picks Hardy up and hits a neck breaker following with a pin. 1, 2, kickout! Sheamus places Hardy in a headlock, but Hardly slips out and goes for a kick to the gut. Sheamus catches Hardy's foot, but Jeff flips out of it going for an enziguri, Sheamus ducks and kicks Hardy in the face. Sheamus goes for the pin. 1, 2, kickout!

Sheamus looks frustrated. Sheamus calls for his finisher. He lifts Hardy up for his crucifix powerbomb, but Jeff slips out only to eat Sheamus' boot. Sheamus just hit the Brogue kick. Sheamus goes for the cover. 1, 2, 3!

Winner by Pinfall: Sheamus

Christian

"Like I said...Impress me!"

Christian heads backstage as Sheamus watches him leave. Jeff gets to his feet, Sheamus still has his back turned to Jeff. Jeff runs and drop kicks Sheamus over the top rope. Sheamus looks up at him from the outside. Jeff grabs a microphone

Jeff Hardy

If you want an Intercontinental Championship shot, you'll have to go through me!"

Smackdown cuts to commercial with Jeff and Sheamus staring each other down

***Commercial***
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:57 am

RED wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
TRISH STRATUS

At the top of the ramp, Trish appears looking not so happy. Walking down to the ring she does mouth some fight talk to the camera which follows her closely as she walks down to the ring side. Two steps up the steel steps she looks at the crowd who all cheer "Mickie James" or else "Beth is coming for you." She takes another few steps up and gets into the ring.

Trish glares out to the crowd facing her taking as much time as she can before actually speaking. A mic is handed into her from the bottom rope and she quickly snatches it up.

This week, I couldn't get the title. This week, I had someone ruin my chances. This week, I showed Beth Phoenix "The Glamazon" that I am after her still. Ruining my chances was a risk she took and for that risk she will get something coming back for her. After the match I beated her up senseless and now she knows how it feels to be in my shoes when she attacked me and put me out of wrestling for a week.

It may take time now to get that divas championship but I am willing to go through each... and every diva on this roster to get that title. That I call dedication and passion something which the majority of people here lack!

Trish smirks sarcastically as the crowd give her mixed reactions now. Jumping off the apron Trish walks over to the commentating table and sits on it not caring what so ever.

From my plans lets just hope it teaches not only the divas but everyone who is paid by Vince McMahon or else Eric that I aint here to shake my booty or else do bikini contests but instead fight to retain my number one spot and stay put there until the day I die.

As the saying goes, keep your friends closer but keep your enemies closer doesn't go for me no more. Because everyone is an enemy of mine in some shape or form.

Trish gets off the commentating table and slides back into the ring and sits herself upon the turn buckle and sighs heavy and looks about the crowd laughing as she does.

So Beth, you want to come out here and confront me or are you going to be the chicken that you are and hide backstage? Maybe someone else will come out and confront me instead of you instead either way I hope it is someone I can put my hands on.

Trish now awaits for someone to appear for her.

~ TBC BY ANYONE. I DON'T CARE WHO LOL

Velvet Sky's theme hits as she walks out onto the ramp with her two masked ladies by her side with her hands on her hips then drops them. She walks down the ramp and flutters her ass at the crowd before entering the ring and getting in front of Trish Stratus raising the mic

"Trish Stratus, what honestly make you think you can take my title hun? This bullshit feud that's been going on with you Beth and Mickie has gotten old.. listen hun, after I'm done with AJ and Kaitlyn and that Eve chick, I'm coming for my title, and not gonna let YOU stand in the way of that got it?"
Trish raises her eyebrows at Velvet and then bursts into laughter down the mic

That one was funny right there. Love your jokes but it is too early for aprils fool Velvet. Plus I beat you down one day when you tried to attack Kaitlyn and AJ as if it were a game of dominos.

Trish jumps off the turnbuckle and gets right into Velvet's face turning her nose up at her

And what exactly makes you worthy of another title shot? Huh? I haven't seen you around or even trying to fight off Mickie James for your so called title. It has been me all this time and occasionally a little bit of the Phoenix but obviously that title doesn't belong to you or else you'd still be trying to get it despite how many people are trying to fight you off.

Beth Phoenix walks to the stage holding a microphone. She looks at Trish and Velvet who are in the ring.

"You are right at one thing Trish. Velvet doesn't deserve a title match. Actually, Velvet Sky doesn't deserve anything. And as far as it goes for you...well you can forget about the Divas title. You see what you and I have is bigger then a title. It's not business anymore, it's personal. And I am not going after the Divas title as long as you are here annoying everyone with your lack of mic skills and your old wrestling abilities. This next Monday on Nitro I have a proposal for you. Just wait until then. Happy New Year honey!"

Beth laughs and then she turns around and goes to the back.

Velvet looks at Beth go to the back then turns her attention back to Trish stratus and nods then smirks

"Yeah yeah, I've heard it all before Trish, apparently I whine, apparently I don't deserve a LOT of things, but if there's one thing i DO deserve it's my divas championship. I'm sure you both know that your both one of the most dominant divas in WWE of all time... let me say that again.. in WWE! Not in TNA, not in the world, in WWE. I came from TNA, which means I'm not used to the type of things you guys do here, like bitch about how you THINK you should become divas champion when I actually want to get into the ring and earn my spot.."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:17 pm

Match 3: Rhett Titus vs. Davey Richards

Davey Richards makes his way down to the ring, still getting a mixed reaction, but there a a lot more cheers. The King of the Ring Rhett Titus makes his entrance next, receiving a ton of heat.

The bell sounds and Rhett Titus tells Richards to bow down to the king. Richards smirks and drop kicks Titus. Richards goes for the pin very quickly 1, 2, kickout! Titus quickly gets up only to eat another drop kick. Richards throws his arms up getting a good reaction from the crowd. Titus looks furious. Rhett Titus exits the ring to take a breather. Titus turns to go back in the ring, but Richards is already diving through the ropes. He takes out Titus! Richards gets up and taunts again. The fans are behind Davey Richards. He rolls Titus into the ring and goes for the pin. 1, 2, kickout! Richards shows little frustration as he lifts Titus up and hits a snap suplex. Richards heads to the top rope, awaiting Titus to get up. Richards leaps off the top rope, but Titus ducks under Titus. Richard smacks off the canvas, and both men are down.

The referee begins his 10 count. Titus reaches his feet first. He runs and knees Richards in the gut and goes for the pin. 1, 2, kickout! Titus lifts him up and throws him into the turnbuckle. Titus clotheslines Richards into the turnbuckle, and follows up with a bull dog. Titus goes for the pin. 1, 2, kickout! Rhett Titus gets into an arguement with the referee. Rhett Titus heads to the top rope and goes for the Frog Splash, but Richards puts his knees up. Rhett Titus yells in pain and holds his gut. Both men make it to their feet. Titus turns into the DR Driver! Richards goes for the pin. 1, 2, kickout! Davey Richards looks shocked. Richards lifts Titus up to go for the DR Driver again, but Titus reverses into the Inverted Overdrive! He falls on Richards for the pin. 1, 2, 3!

Winner by Pinfall: Rhett Titus

Both men are down as Rhett Titus is announced the winner, the referee checks on both men. Titus rolls out of the ring and signals that he is still undefeated. Richards crawls the the ropes and watches Titus leave.

Eve Torres is shown backstage stretching, AJ and Kaitlyn get her. The three are on their way to the ring as the show cuts to commercial

***Commercial***
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:18 pm

Matt Hardy arrives, an arrogant smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:32 pm

Match 4: Eve Torres/AJ Lee/Kaitlyn vs. Velvet Sky/Masked Henchwomen

Eve, AJ, and Kaitlyn make their way out to the ring getting a nice pop, Velvet and her two masked women come out next getting a ton of heat

Eve and one of the masked women start off the match. Eve gets things going by hitting some lefts and rights on the masked woman. Eve runs against the ropes and hits a running drop kick. She taunts getting the fans behind her. Eve lifts up the masked woman, but she trips Eve up and Eve hits her throat off the second rope. The masked woman drags Eve over to Velvet and tags her in. Velvet goes right to work. Velvet kicks Eve in the stomach and throws her down to the canvas by her hair and goes for the pin. 1, 2, kickout! Velvet lifts Eve up, but Eve counters with a jumping clothesline. Eve crawls and leaps to tag in AJ. AJ runs at Velvet who has already tagged in a masked woman. AJ goes on offense by hitting a cross body on the masked woman and goes for the pin. 1, 2, kickout! AJ hits an enziguri on the masked woman and tags in Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn goes for the pin when she enters the ring. 1, 2, kickout! Kaitlyn lifts her up and gets her eyes raked. The masked woman tags in Velvet. Kaitlyn tags back in Eve. Eve hits a cross body on Velvet. Eve stands over Velvet and taunts by shaking her butt and hitting a standing moonsault. AJ and Kaitlyn enter the ring, because the masked women do too. AJ and Kaitlyn throw the two to the outside and go to work on them. Eve drags Velvet towards a corner. Eve climbs the top rope and hits the moonsault. 1, 2, 3!

Winners by Pinfall: Eve, AJ, and Kaitlyn

Eve, AJ, and Kaitlyn celebrate their win. Velvet makes it to her feet after being down for a moment from the moonsault and AJ knocks her out of the ring.

The show cuts to commercial with the two masked women helping Velvet to the back as AJ, Kaitlyn, and Eve celebrate their win.

***Commercial break***
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:50 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 NewImage-7

Booyaka Booyaka- The theme of WWE's biggest little man- Rey Mysterio hits as the fans unload with applause and cheers that can be heard across the street because he's BACK. After his injury to the right arm, the cast is off with Alberto Del Rio injuring it back in July, he is officially here! Mysterio wears a dress shirt and a usual designed mask and blue jeans with a pair of red and white nikes. He walks down to the ramp after lighting his pyro, touches heads with some little kids and gives high fives to some older people and rolls into the ring, before visiting all for turnbuckles the fans still going crazy. As he hops off he has a mic in hand as he waits for the noise to die off a smile is spread across his face.

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 NewImage-8

>>REY MYSTERIO<<

"Man you don't know how great it feels to be back, and after an awesome Smackdown show, once again, great job as always Teddy! I am so honored to be here tonight in Nashville! Man, after being away from my injury, it hit me, that when I came back I have to make some sort of impact, and what better time to come, then before the Royal Rumble.. now I know that--you know, you guys have already done your selections and what not, but I think it would be the best thing ever to be in the Royal Rumble this year, and even if I don't win, it'll be my first match in a while. Plus I have other tasks on my mind after that.. I mean first, I could take down the red hot Rhett Titus, maybe go one on one with Kane, and even go after the World Heavyweight championship or the WWE Championship! But before I can do any of that .. I need some help, see I'm not signed yet.. that's why I came out here, I need someone back there, to give me a contract so I can sign and get right down to business!"

Mysterio lowers the mic and waits for a response from the back
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:01 pm

***Return from commercial***

A 1/6/12 promo plays

Jeff Jarrett is shown in his office talking to Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel, after they leave Jarrett turns to the camera

Jeff Jarrett

"Good evening Smackdown fans! I am here to announce all of the Smackdown matches at the Royal Rumble! First off we will have Sheamus vs. Jeff Hardy, the winner will be the #1 contender for the Intercontinental Championship! AJ Lee will take on Velvet Sky in a loser leaves the WWE match, and finally in a Tables Match...Bully Ray will take on the defending World Heavyweight Champion...Cody Rhodes! Speaking of Mr. Rhodes...his match against El Generico is next!"

Main Event: El Generico vs. Cody Rhodes

El Generico makes his way to the ring first, getting a great pop, followed by the World Champion receiving a huge amount of heat.

The bell sounds and Generico gets things going right away with a high amount of low kicks to the legs of Cody. Generico then hits a few chops to the chest and he knocks Rhodes on the ropes. Generico runs and clotheslines Rhodes over the top rope, but Generico goes with him, only to land on his feet. Generico taunts and the fans give him a huge pop. Generico picks up Rhodes, but Rhodes trips Generico into the steel steps. Cody Rhodes slams Generico's face off the steps and rolls him back into the ring. Rhodes goes for the pin. 1, 2, kickout! Rhodes is in total control now. The World Champion lifts Generico up and lifts him up for a suplex. He holds Generico in the air for a moment before sending him crashing into the canvas. Cody Rhodes sits up after the suplex with a smirk and goes for the pin. 1, 2, kickout! Rhodes tells the referee to count faster. Cody places Generico in a sleeper hold. Generico tries to fight it, but Rhodes has in a great lock. Generico begins to fade, but out of no where he counters and turns behind Rhodes. Generico hits a backstabber! He goes for the pin. 1, 2, kickout! Generico takes a moment to get up, as Rhodes drags himself up by the ropes. Generico runs at Rhodes hitting a running neckbreaker! 1, 2, kickout!

Generico gets up and taunts getting a fan reaction. Generico heads to the top rope and goes for a moonsault. Rhodes rolls out of the way. Rhodes gives a vial smirk knowing Generico is down. Rhodes lifts Generico up, but Generico throws Rhodes' arms out of the way and drop kicks Rhodes. The referee once again begins his 10 count for both men being down. Rhodes rolls out of the ring and grabs his World Championship. He re-enters the ring and the referee argues with Rhodes. Rhodes gives up the title and the referee exits the ring to put the title back. Rhodes hits a low blow on Generico and hits Cross-Rhodes! The referee never saw the low blow. 1, 2, 3!

Winner by Pinfall: World Heavyweight Champion, Cody Rhodes

Rhodes staggers to his feet holding his World Title high, but suddenly begins to hammer away on Generico.

The Miz comes out. Rhodes has a shocked look on his face as the Miz makes his way down to the ring. Rhodes tries to attack Miz as he enters the ring, but Miz pushes him off and hits lefts after rights on The World Champion. The Miz hits a Skull Crushing Finalie! Miz lifts Rhodes up and throws him over the top rope. Rhodes lays knocked out on the outside as the Miz stands on the turnbuckle receiving a huge pop.

Smackdown ends with the Miz holding the World Championship high, and signaling that he is now on Smackdown.

***End of Show***
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:04 pm

Smackdown Quick Results

Khali d. Bully Ray by DQ

Sheamus d. Jeff Hardy

Rhett Titus. d. Davey Richards

Eve Torres/AJ Lee/Kaitlyn d. Velvet Sky/Masked Henchwomen

Cody Rhodes d. El Generico

Smackdown Royal Rumble Matches

AJ Lee vs. Velvet Sky: Loser Leaves WWE

Sheamus vs. Jeff Hardy: #1 Contender for the Intercontinental Championship

Bully Ray vs. Cody Rhodes: Tables Match for the World Championshp
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:07 pm

Smackdown Fan Review

Best Match

A- Bully Ray vs. The Great Khali

B- Sheamus vs. Jeff Hardy

C- Rhett Titus vs. Davey Richards

D- 6 Diva's Tag Match

E- Cody Rhodes vs. El Generico

Best Moment

A- Bully Ray puts Khali through a table

B- Christian refuses to face Sheamus

C- The Miz debuts on Smackdown by attacking the World Champion, Cody Rhodes
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:08 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Smackdown Fan Review

Best Match

A- Bully Ray vs. The Great Khali

B- Sheamus vs. Jeff Hardy

C- Rhett Titus vs. Davey Richards

D- 6 Diva's Tag Match

E- Cody Rhodes vs. El Generico

Best Moment

A- Bully Ray puts Khali through a table

B- Christian refuses to face Sheamus

C- The Miz debuts on Smackdown by attacking the World Champion, Cody Rhodes
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:09 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Friday Night Smackdown

Smackdown begins with highlights of last week playing, and recaping the show, plus new Smackdown general manager Jeff Jarrett's introduction

Match 1: Bully Ray vs. The Great Khali w/ Tarver

The #1 Contender for the World Title Bully Ray makes his way down to the ring first getting a decent pop, next is Khali who is receiving a ton of heat. The two meet center in the ring.

The Bell sounds and Bully Ray shows no fear my shoving Khali. Khali retaliates by trying to chip Ray, but Ray ducks under him and throws lefts and rights. Khali stumbles back a bit and Bully Ray goes to clothesline him but is caught by the throat. Khali lifts Ray up for a chokeslam, but Ray escapes landing on his feet. Bull Ray hits another hard punch. But then he runs into a big boot! Khali goes for the pin. 1, 2, kickout! Khali picks Bully Ray back up. Khali hits a thunderous standing clothesline. Then throws Bully Ray to the outside. Khali raises his arms and lets out a powerful battle yell. Tarver runs over to Ray to attack him, but little does he know. Bully Ray turns and nails Michael Tarver in the head with a steel chair. Khali quicky tries to head outside the ring, but as he is, Bully Ray nails Khali in the knee. The referee calls for the bell.

Winner by DQ: The Great Khali

Bully Ray continues his chair assault on Khali for a moment before exiting the ring and setting up a table on the outside near the apron. Bully Ray enters the ring and uses all his strengh and struggling to lift Khali to his feet and lay him on the ropes. Ray strikes Khali with the chair sending him over the top rope and crashing through the table.

Bully Ray signals that he will be World Champion and that Cody Rhodes will meet the same fate as the Great Khali.

***Commercial***

Jigsaw* wrote:

Highlights of Bully Ray throwing Khali through the table are being showed. Cody Rhodes is backstage tacking huge notice of this, but is looking very confident

Match 2: Non Title Match- Intercontinental Champion Christian vs. Sheamus

Sheamus comes out first to make his Smackdown debut to a nice pop, next is Christian, but Christian walks out onto the stage, his title on his shoulder, and he is wearing street attire. A microphone is also in his hand.

Christian

"You really think just because you are making your Smackdown debut, you deserve to face me!? The Intercontinental Champion!"

boo's reign down upon Christian

"You aren't facing me tonight Sheamus! You need to earn to face this piece of glory! But have no fear! I have an opponent for you..."

Jeff Hardy's theme begins to play as he comes out to a great pop. Almost as equal to Sheamus. Jeff Hardy enters the ring, not taking his eyes off of Sheamus.

Christian

"Maybe if one of you jackasses impress me...I'll give you a title shot. But it takes A LOT to impress me..."

Christian sets up a steel chair on the stage and watches the match

The bell sounds and Sheamus and Hardy lock up. Sheamus shoves Hardy down, but Jeff quickly rises and charges Sheamus hitting a cross body. Hardy goes for a quick pin. 1, 2, kickout! Sheamus powers out of the pin. Both men both are up at the same time. Sheamus eats a spinning wheel kick as Hardy is building momentum. Jeff heads to the top and goes for the Whisper in the Win, but is caught by Sheamus. He rips Hardy off the top rope. Sheamus picks Hardy up and hits a neck breaker following with a pin. 1, 2, kickout! Sheamus places Hardy in a headlock, but Hardly slips out and goes for a kick to the gut. Sheamus catches Hardy's foot, but Jeff flips out of it going for an enziguri, Sheamus ducks and kicks Hardy in the face. Sheamus goes for the pin. 1, 2, kickout!

Sheamus looks frustrated. Sheamus calls for his finisher. He lifts Hardy up for his crucifix powerbomb, but Jeff slips out only to eat Sheamus' boot. Sheamus just hit the Brogue kick. Sheamus goes for the cover. 1, 2, 3!

Winner by Pinfall: Sheamus

Christian

"Like I said...Impress me!"

Christian heads backstage as Sheamus watches him leave. Jeff gets to his feet, Sheamus still has his back turned to Jeff. Jeff runs and drop kicks Sheamus over the top rope. Sheamus looks up at him from the outside. Jeff grabs a microphone

Jeff Hardy

If you want an Intercontinental Championship shot, you'll have to go through me!"

Smackdown cuts to commercial with Jeff and Sheamus staring each other down

***Commercial***

Jigsaw* wrote:

Match 3: Rhett Titus vs. Davey Richards

Davey Richards makes his way down to the ring, still getting a mixed reaction, but there a a lot more cheers. The King of the Ring Rhett Titus makes his entrance next, receiving a ton of heat.

The bell sounds and Rhett Titus tells Richards to bow down to the king. Richards smirks and drop kicks Titus. Richards goes for the pin very quickly 1, 2, kickout! Titus quickly gets up only to eat another drop kick. Richards throws his arms up getting a good reaction from the crowd. Titus looks furious. Rhett Titus exits the ring to take a breather. Titus turns to go back in the ring, but Richards is already diving through the ropes. He takes out Titus! Richards gets up and taunts again. The fans are behind Davey Richards. He rolls Titus into the ring and goes for the pin. 1, 2, kickout! Richards shows little frustration as he lifts Titus up and hits a snap suplex. Richards heads to the top rope, awaiting Titus to get up. Richards leaps off the top rope, but Titus ducks under Titus. Richard smacks off the canvas, and both men are down.

The referee begins his 10 count. Titus reaches his feet first. He runs and knees Richards in the gut and goes for the pin. 1, 2, kickout! Titus lifts him up and throws him into the turnbuckle. Titus clotheslines Richards into the turnbuckle, and follows up with a bull dog. Titus goes for the pin. 1, 2, kickout! Rhett Titus gets into an arguement with the referee. Rhett Titus heads to the top rope and goes for the Frog Splash, but Richards puts his knees up. Rhett Titus yells in pain and holds his gut. Both men make it to their feet. Titus turns into the DR Driver! Richards goes for the pin. 1, 2, kickout! Davey Richards looks shocked. Richards lifts Titus up to go for the DR Driver again, but Titus reverses into the Inverted Overdrive! He falls on Richards for the pin. 1, 2, 3!

Winner by Pinfall: Rhett Titus

Both men are down as Rhett Titus is announced the winner, the referee checks on both men. Titus rolls out of the ring and signals that he is still undefeated. Richards crawls the the ropes and watches Titus leave.

Eve Torres is shown backstage stretching, AJ and Kaitlyn get her. The three are on their way to the ring as the show cuts to commercial

***Commercial***

Jigsaw* wrote:

Match 4: Eve Torres/AJ Lee/Kaitlyn vs. Velvet Sky/Masked Henchwomen

Eve, AJ, and Kaitlyn make their way out to the ring getting a nice pop, Velvet and her two masked women come out next getting a ton of heat

Eve and one of the masked women start off the match. Eve gets things going by hitting some lefts and rights on the masked woman. Eve runs against the ropes and hits a running drop kick. She taunts getting the fans behind her. Eve lifts up the masked woman, but she trips Eve up and Eve hits her throat off the second rope. The masked woman drags Eve over to Velvet and tags her in. Velvet goes right to work. Velvet kicks Eve in the stomach and throws her down to the canvas by her hair and goes for the pin. 1, 2, kickout! Velvet lifts Eve up, but Eve counters with a jumping clothesline. Eve crawls and leaps to tag in AJ. AJ runs at Velvet who has already tagged in a masked woman. AJ goes on offense by hitting a cross body on the masked woman and goes for the pin. 1, 2, kickout! AJ hits an enziguri on the masked woman and tags in Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn goes for the pin when she enters the ring. 1, 2, kickout! Kaitlyn lifts her up and gets her eyes raked. The masked woman tags in Velvet. Kaitlyn tags back in Eve. Eve hits a cross body on Velvet. Eve stands over Velvet and taunts by shaking her butt and hitting a standing moonsault. AJ and Kaitlyn enter the ring, because the masked women do too. AJ and Kaitlyn throw the two to the outside and go to work on them. Eve drags Velvet towards a corner. Eve climbs the top rope and hits the moonsault. 1, 2, 3!

Winners by Pinfall: Eve, AJ, and Kaitlyn

Eve, AJ, and Kaitlyn celebrate their win. Velvet makes it to her feet after being down for a moment from the moonsault and AJ knocks her out of the ring.

The show cuts to commercial with the two masked women helping Velvet to the back as AJ, Kaitlyn, and Eve celebrate their win.

***Commercial break***

Jigsaw* wrote:
***Return from commercial***

A 1/6/12 promo plays

Jeff Jarrett is shown in his office talking to Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel, after they leave Jarrett turns to the camera

Jeff Jarrett

"Good evening Smackdown fans! I am here to announce all of the Smackdown matches at the Royal Rumble! First off we will have Sheamus vs. Jeff Hardy, the winner will be the #1 contender for the Intercontinental Championship! AJ Lee will take on Velvet Sky in a loser leaves the WWE match, and finally in a Tables Match...Bully Ray will take on the defending World Heavyweight Champion...Cody Rhodes! Speaking of Mr. Rhodes...his match against El Generico is next!"

Main Event: El Generico vs. Cody Rhodes

El Generico makes his way to the ring first, getting a great pop, followed by the World Champion receiving a huge amount of heat.

The bell sounds and Generico gets things going right away with a high amount of low kicks to the legs of Cody. Generico then hits a few chops to the chest and he knocks Rhodes on the ropes. Generico runs and clotheslines Rhodes over the top rope, but Generico goes with him, only to land on his feet. Generico taunts and the fans give him a huge pop. Generico picks up Rhodes, but Rhodes trips Generico into the steel steps. Cody Rhodes slams Generico's face off the steps and rolls him back into the ring. Rhodes goes for the pin. 1, 2, kickout! Rhodes is in total control now. The World Champion lifts Generico up and lifts him up for a suplex. He holds Generico in the air for a moment before sending him crashing into the canvas. Cody Rhodes sits up after the suplex with a smirk and goes for the pin. 1, 2, kickout! Rhodes tells the referee to count faster. Cody places Generico in a sleeper hold. Generico tries to fight it, but Rhodes has in a great lock. Generico begins to fade, but out of no where he counters and turns behind Rhodes. Generico hits a backstabber! He goes for the pin. 1, 2, kickout! Generico takes a moment to get up, as Rhodes drags himself up by the ropes. Generico runs at Rhodes hitting a running neckbreaker! 1, 2, kickout!

Generico gets up and taunts getting a fan reaction. Generico heads to the top rope and goes for a moonsault. Rhodes rolls out of the way. Rhodes gives a vial smirk knowing Generico is down. Rhodes lifts Generico up, but Generico throws Rhodes' arms out of the way and drop kicks Rhodes. The referee once again begins his 10 count for both men being down. Rhodes rolls out of the ring and grabs his World Championship. He re-enters the ring and the referee argues with Rhodes. Rhodes gives up the title and the referee exits the ring to put the title back. Rhodes hits a low blow on Generico and hits Cross-Rhodes! The referee never saw the low blow. 1, 2, 3!

Winner by Pinfall: World Heavyweight Champion, Cody Rhodes

Rhodes staggers to his feet holding his World Title high, but suddenly begins to hammer away on Generico.

The Miz comes out. Rhodes has a shocked look on his face as the Miz makes his way down to the ring. Rhodes tries to attack Miz as he enters the ring, but Miz pushes him off and hits lefts after rights on The World Champion. The Miz hits a Skull Crushing Finalie! Miz lifts Rhodes up and throws him over the top rope. Rhodes lays knocked out on the outside as the Miz stands on the turnbuckle receiving a huge pop.

Smackdown ends with the Miz holding the World Championship high, and signaling that he is now on Smackdown.

***End of Show***
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:16 pm

Eve Torres

*backstage still in her wrestling attire, drinking a bottle of water*

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 Eve_to10
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:29 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Eve Torres

Velvet walks right up to her and slaps her in the face

"It's not over bitch!"

Walks off with the two ladies watching Eve
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:34 pm

.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Eve Torres

Velvet walks right up to her and slaps her in the face

"It's not over bitch!"

Walks off with the two ladies watching Eve

Eve

*holds her face where she was slapped as she shakes her head and glares at them as they walk off*

OT: Nova CHAT NOW!
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:59 pm

.nova. wrote:

Booyaka Booyaka- The theme of WWE's biggest little man- Rey Mysterio hits as the fans unload with applause and cheers that can be heard across the street because he's BACK. After his injury to the right arm, the cast is off with Alberto Del Rio injuring it back in July, he is officially here! Mysterio wears a dress shirt and a usual designed mask and blue jeans with a pair of red and white nikes. He walks down to the ramp after lighting his pyro, touches heads with some little kids and gives high fives to some older people and rolls into the ring, before visiting all for turnbuckles the fans still going crazy. As he hops off he has a mic in hand as he waits for the noise to die off a smile is spread across his face.

>>REY MYSTERIO<<

"Man you don't know how great it feels to be back, and after an awesome Smackdown show, once again, great job as always Teddy! I am so honored to be here tonight in Nashville! Man, after being away from my injury, it hit me, that when I came back I have to make some sort of impact, and what better time to come, then before the Royal Rumble.. now I know that--you know, you guys have already done your selections and what not, but I think it would be the best thing ever to be in the Royal Rumble this year, and even if I don't win, it'll be my first match in a while. Plus I have other tasks on my mind after that.. I mean first, I could take down the red hot Rhett Titus, maybe go one on one with Kane, and even go after the World Heavyweight championship or the WWE Championship! But before I can do any of that .. I need some help, see I'm not signed yet.. that's why I came out here, I need someone back there, to give me a contract so I can sign and get right down to business!"

Edge and Lita come walking out and Edge has a HUGE smirk on his face as he makes his way down the ramp and looks around at the booing crowd and then back to Mysterio before finally proceeding into getting into the ring

Edge
Ohhhh awkward moment eh Rey? Nobody came out to your little rant, your little rave, you poured your tiny little heart out so desperately for a job and nobody came out. Face it skidmark your time in this business is DONE none of the General Managers want you on their roster because fairy tails just aren't real any more. You just don't stand a chance in this company anymore the competition is too big, too fast, and too strong and simply put Rey you just aren't any of those. Besides going after the WWE Championship would be pointless for you kid because once your's truelly sets his eyes on it then it WILL be around my waist, so heres the idea dial up 619 get Angie, get little Dominic, get that little daughter of yours and have them come get you because Rey you no longer belong here. You should just call it quits and RETIRE. If somebody put me out of action for five months I would try to end their career contract or not but you are scared of Del Rio because you no longer have the heart it takes to be here because Rey you are a coward.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:06 pm

White guy wrote:
.nova. wrote:

>>REY MYSTERIO<<

Edge and Lita come walking out and Edge has a HUGE smirk on his face as he makes his way down the ramp and looks around at the booing crowd and then back to Mysterio before finally proceeding into getting into the ring

Edge
Ohhhh awkward moment eh Rey? Nobody came out to your little rant, your little rave, you poured your tiny little heart out so desperately for a job and nobody came out. Face it skidmark your time in this business is DONE none of the General Managers want you on their roster because fairy tails just aren't real any more. You just don't stand a chance in this company anymore the competition is too big, too fast, and too strong and simply put Rey you just aren't any of those. Besides going after the WWE Championship would be pointless for you kid because once your's truelly sets his eyes on it then it WILL be around my waist, so heres the idea dial up 619 get Angie, get little Dominic, get that little daughter of yours and have them come get you because Rey you no longer belong here. You should just call it quits and RETIRE. If somebody put me out of action for five months I would try to end their career contract or not but you are scared of Del Rio because you no longer have the heart it takes to be here because Rey you are a coward.

"Hey Edge, waddup holmes? Listen dawg, no pun intended but a couple of things to keep in mind, number one.. you are much older then me and I wouldn't be surprised if you retired sooner rather then later, number two, you don't know how many times I've heard that I can't compete cause of my size, and cause the competition is too big but I proved everyone wrong on most occasions. I've held the WWE title, the World Heavyweight title, the tag title, the cruiserweight title, intercontinental title, man the list goes on.. I've accomplished BIG THINGS completely ignoring my size factor.. and NUMBER three..what makes you think I'm scared of Del Rio dawg? You may THINK that you're once again ready for a title match but believe me, I'll get there, I'll prove you wrong again, and I'll send Del Rio packing too while I'm at it. The reason the management hasn't come out Edge is because you just came out, and they should be here soon.. now take your dusty little toy Lita here, go to the back and toungue kiss her until you guys are comfy then go beg for another title match with...*Shudders* Vickie..Guerrero"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:13 pm

Eve Torres

*walking around backstage*

Kane

*walking around backstage where it is nearly pitch black*

AJ Lee

*in her locker room getting washed up after her match on Smackdown*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0
Page 13 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next