The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0

Go down 
+18
fuck
Styles
Karl
LegendOfCasey
Jarrett
White guy
Goblin
M
American Wolf
SP
Michael
RED
Jigsaw*
noeleen phoenix
- Admin -
Bleed Green
Nova
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:08 am

RED wrote:
Long smirks.

"Well tell me what you want and I might...I mean I will do it."
Samoa Joe
Next week I want John Morrison in a steel cage match. Surely you don't have a problem with that eh Teddy?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:11 am

RED wrote:
Grade the last Raw SuperShow of 2011:

A
B
C
D

Best match of the Raw SuperShow?

Alberto Del Rio vs US Champion Kofi Kingston (non-title)
Kane vs Dolph Ziggler
John Morrison vs Samoa Joe
Mickie James vs Trish Stratus & Beth Phoenix (WWE Divas Championship)
Jack Swagger vs Evan Bourne
Edge vs Randy Orton
Zack Ryder vs Wade Barrett
Dolph Ziggler vs Zack Ryder (#1 contender for the US Title)
D Generation X vs The Foreign Invasion
John Cena vs Brock Lesnar (Last Man Standing match)
CM Punk vs The Miz (WWE Championship/Steel Cage match)

Biggest moment in the Raw SuperShow?

Zack Ryder regains the Internet Championship
Randy Orton hits the RKO on Lita
Dolph Ziggler is added to the US Title tournament
Mark Henry and Christian cause an injury to The Rock
DX Returns to action
Brock Lesnar spears John Cena off the stage
Alberto Del Rio attacks CM Punk after the WWE Championship match
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:15 am

This weeks Smackdown Preview!

The Miz and Sheamus make their Smackdown debuts

Cody Rhodes takes on an opponent of Bully Ray's choice

Bully Ray takes on an opponent of Cody Rhodes' choice

AJ Lee and Velvet Sky continue their rivalry

and much more to come!
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:17 am

White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
Long smirks.

Samoa Joe
Next week I want John Morrison in a steel cage match. Surely you don't have a problem with that eh Teddy?

Long smirks.

"No problem Joe you got it...but don't you think that having another steel cage match on a 2nd straight show would be a little...weird and uncreative? Of course it's up to you Joe, whatever you want!"
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:22 am

RED wrote:
White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
Long smirks.

Samoa Joe

Long smirks.

"No problem Joe you got it...but don't you think that having another steel cage match on a 2nd straight show would be a little...weird and uncreative? Of course it's up to you Joe, whatever you want!"
Samoa Joe

You think thats it? I think we should have a 3 stages of hell match. First stage being a steel cage, go ahead and let monkey boy pick the second stage. I think I can trust you to pick a good third match. Now do I have my match?
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:24 am

White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
Long smirks.

Samoa Joe

Long smirks.

Samoa Joe

You think thats it? I think we should have a 3 stages of hell match. First stage being a steel cage, go ahead and let monkey boy pick the second stage. I think I can trust you to pick a good third match. Now do I have my match?

Lond nods

"All yours!"
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:26 am

RED wrote:
White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
Long smirks.

Samoa Joe

Long smirks.

Samoa Joe

Lond nods

"All yours!"
Samoa Joe
GOOD thats what I thought,

Joe grins as he turns and exits with a sadistic laugh
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:27 am

OT: Kane promo tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:45 am

The Rock is being checked by the trainers, making sure that he is injured.

Christian is satisfied with injuring Rock, as he walks around, his belt around his waist.

Ryder is upset after losing his fourth match in one night, as he heads to the GM's's office. His Internet Championship back around his waist, where it belongs.

Rob Van Dam is in his lr, going over his contract.

Natalya is in her lr.

Shane McMahon is happy with RAW.

Matt Striker is in his office.

OFF: With my laptop now not being able to charge, NXT tomorrow will be quick results.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:46 am

John Morrison walks in Theodore Long's office just as Samoa Joe exits. He closes the door behind him and grins at Teddy.

"What did that idiot want?"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:53 am

I AM BACK MISS ME!?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:56 am

Someone catch me up with everything!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:06 am

John TPA wrote:

umm Miz is now on SD

kane and Ziggler on raw

Jigsaw is now smackdown gm

umm reds still gm lol

thats about it
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:07 am

g.я.α.η.g.є.яﻼ wrote:
John TPA wrote:

umm Miz is now on SD

kane and Ziggler on raw

umm reds still gm lol

thats about it

When SP's gets on his ass is mine.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:05 am

John TPA wrote:
g.я.α.η.g.є.яﻼ wrote:
John TPA wrote:

umm Miz is now on SD

kane and Ziggler on raw

umm reds still gm lol

thats about it

When SP's gets on his ass is mine.

John you piece of sex where ya been Smile
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:17 am

'The Sinister Scotsman' Drew McIntyre walks out onto the stage as his theme hits. He has a confused but angry look in his eyes after what happened on Nitro. And he knew this day would come. After losing to DX last night the Foreign Invasion has been..taken over and destroyed by a new tag-team. Drew walks down to the ring in his ring gear and his shirt. He walks up the steps and demands a mic from the ring announcer then tells him to get out of the ring before raising the mic

"Well what a surprise, I mean we all could've seen that one coming Sheamus, my own Grandmother would've seen that coming. But you know, some things in this life-time are too good to be true, and after getting knocked in the head with your boot, it all hit me. That this was my chance, I was set free! See with you--I was more like a prisoner, doing what YOU told me to, and you know I'm the reason we rose to the top in the first place.. and you would've gotten no-where, if it wasn't for me. So have a great journey, you'll need all the luck you can get. Because AS for ME, I'm also moving on, I'm back to singles competition, and what better way to kick it off, by entering to Royal Rumble. Everyone knows the big secret to those things though. We all expect someone to win at the end right? But nooo, they take someone else, bring them--back, and they win it at number 30.. it's no surprise, they do it every year. But this time, it'll be different. You wanna know why? Because I am in it! As long as I get a solid number entry into the Rumble, I'm good to go, and will have a main event spot at Wrestlemania."

Just as he finishes that sentence _________'s theme hits

*TBD by anyone idrc...go nuts*
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:11 am

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
John Morrison walks in Theodore Long's office just as Samoa Joe exits. He closes the door behind him and grins at Teddy.

"What did that idiot want?"

Long is touching his throat.

"I'm sorry John but next week on Nitro you will face Samoa Joe in a three stages of hell match. Your match against Alberto Del Rio has been moved to this Thursday's WWE Superstars."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:00 pm

WWE NXT

-The night starts off with a match between The Miz and Richie Steamboat. In a great match, Miz picked up the win after a Skull Crushing Finale, and a little interference by Sterling James Keenan.

-The rookies line up on the stage for the obstacle course though the tires on the ramp, over the 3 barriers at ringside, 10 pushups, balance beam, push the dumpster up the ramp and across the starting line.

Husky Harris gets through the tires with a couple of slip-ups, hits the barriers with perfection, struggles on the pushups, using half his total time to do them, runs the balance beam, and pushes the dumpster across the line with a final time of 1:54.

Sterling James Keenan trips on almost every tire, trips over the third barrier, but makes up for it with 10 fast pushups, a fast balance beam, and running the dumpster across the starting line for a final time of 1:42.

Carlito hits the tires to perfection, hits the first 2 barriers perfectly, but needs 2 trys on the third, does the pushups quickly, and eases his way across the balance beam, but somewhat struggles on getting the dumpster up the ramp, having a final time of 1:35.

Shelton Benjamin goes through the tires perfectly, clears the barriers, hits the pushups, gets across the beam, and gets the dumpster up the ramp with little struggling, for a final time of :54.

Bobby Roode trips on the tires, and a barrier. He hits the pushups perfectly, and falls off the beam at the very end, getting across on his second try, and struggles getting the dumpster up the ramp, ending with a time of 2:03.

Shark Boy stands at the top of the ramp, shakes his head, and refuses to do the course. He walks backstage, getting disqualified from the competition.

Skip Sheffield trips on a tire, beats down the barriers, does the pushups, falls off the beam halfway through but keeps running, and pushes the dumpster up the ramp. Striker DQ’s Skip for beating the barriers down and not completing the balance beam.

Richie Steamboat does the tires, the barriers, the pushups, the beam, but struggles a little getting the dumpster up, ending with a time of 1:05.

Shelton Benjamin earns a Challenge Point, now tying Richie at 1.

-Alex Riley now takes on Sterling James Keenan. In another great match, Riley hits the Lifting DDT to seal Keenan’s fate.

-Cody Rhodes is seen yelling at Shark Boy backstage. Striker walks up to them and makes a match between the two for tonight’s main event.

-Shelton Benjamin takes on Richie Steamboat. In a great high-flying match, with many high-spots, Richie comes away with the victory after a top-rope crossbody into a pin.

-Cody Rhodes takes on his rookie, Shark Boy, in the main event. In the end, Rhodes hits the Cross Rhodes and takes the win over his rookie. He stands over his rookie to end the show.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:36 pm

The World Heavyweight Champion Cody Rhodes comes out with the World title wrapped around his shoulder. A table has been placed in the ring. Rhodes enters the ring as the crowd boos. Rhodes gets a microphone and looks at the table. Rhodes places the World title into the table and laughs.

"Apparently, the SmackDown general manager Jeff Jarrett has decided to make My match against Bully Ray at the Royal Rumble a Tables match. So after a long, really long time the World Heavyweight title will be on the line in a match where the only way to win is to put your opponent through a table. Now, a lot of people would go on to say that this is Ray's speciality, the match that made him famous, the match in which he made a name for himself. Well as far as I'm concerned he didn't accomplish everything by himself. The most tables matches that he has been a part of were tag team matches."

The fans start chanting "3D", "3D".

"Exactly. Team 3-D, or the Dudley Boyz, those two made history as one of the best tag teams in the WWE. They competed in TLC matches, Tables matches, all for the tag team titles. It's impressive to say the very least but not World Heavyweight Championship material. You see Bully Ray is an excellent tag team competitor but in singles competition he is not in My league. So it really doesn't matter if it's a Tables match, a Ladder match, hell even an Inferno match, I am better than Bully Ray, I've always been better than Bully Ray. I am a former three time tag team champion, a former Intercontinental Champion and now the World Heavyweight Champion! At King of the Ring I defeated five top WWE superstars in one match to retain the World title. I defeated Batista in a Three Stages of Hell match two months ago at Vengeance. I have pinned Randy Orton and Rey Mysterio in singles competition. See this is the dawn of a new era. The era of Cody Rhodes, the face of SmackDown and the face of the WWE. I have the power of the Undertaker, the speed of Rey Mysterio and the charisma of The Rock only a bit better, all of them combined!"

The crowd boos as Rhodes laughs.

"I am..."

Rhodes is interrupted by...
TBC by Karl
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:38 pm

The Game Triple H, The Glamazon Beth Phoenix and the Great White Sheamus are walking around the arena.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:08 pm

Del Rio, Richards, Gabriel and James all arrive,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:19 pm

- "The Innovator of Violence" Tommy Dreamer is in the practice ring, owning jobbers with the use of weapons, and also working on his submission. -
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:27 pm

"Charlotte's Best" Mikel wrote:
- "The Innovator of Violence" Tommy Dreamer is in the practice ring, owning jobbers with the use of weapons, and also working on his submission. -

Tommy Dreamer is in the practice ring, owning jobbers with the use of weapons, and also working on his submission.

owning jobbers with the use of weapons, and also working on his submission.

use of weapons, and also working on his submission.

weapons, and also

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 8 1324341982003
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:30 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
WWE NXT

-The night starts off with a match between The Miz and Richie Steamboat. In a great match, Miz picked up the win after a Skull Crushing Finale, and a little interference by Sterling James Keenan.

-The rookies line up on the stage for the obstacle course though the tires on the ramp, over the 3 barriers at ringside, 10 pushups, balance beam, push the dumpster up the ramp and across the starting line.

Husky Harris gets through the tires with a couple of slip-ups, hits the barriers with perfection, struggles on the pushups, using half his total time to do them, runs the balance beam, and pushes the dumpster across the line with a final time of 1:54.

Sterling James Keenan trips on almost every tire, trips over the third barrier, but makes up for it with 10 fast pushups, a fast balance beam, and running the dumpster across the starting line for a final time of 1:42.

Carlito hits the tires to perfection, hits the first 2 barriers perfectly, but needs 2 trys on the third, does the pushups quickly, and eases his way across the balance beam, but somewhat struggles on getting the dumpster up the ramp, having a final time of 1:35.

Shelton Benjamin goes through the tires perfectly, clears the barriers, hits the pushups, gets across the beam, and gets the dumpster up the ramp with little struggling, for a final time of :54.

Bobby Roode trips on the tires, and a barrier. He hits the pushups perfectly, and falls off the beam at the very end, getting across on his second try, and struggles getting the dumpster up the ramp, ending with a time of 2:03.

Shark Boy stands at the top of the ramp, shakes his head, and refuses to do the course. He walks backstage, getting disqualified from the competition.

Skip Sheffield trips on a tire, beats down the barriers, does the pushups, falls off the beam halfway through but keeps running, and pushes the dumpster up the ramp. Striker DQ’s Skip for beating the barriers down and not completing the balance beam.

Richie Steamboat does the tires, the barriers, the pushups, the beam, but struggles a little getting the dumpster up, ending with a time of 1:05.

Shelton Benjamin earns a Challenge Point, now tying Richie at 1.

-Alex Riley now takes on Sterling James Keenan. In another great match, Riley hits the Lifting DDT to seal Keenan’s fate.

-Cody Rhodes is seen yelling at Shark Boy backstage. Striker walks up to them and makes a match between the two for tonight’s main event.

-Shelton Benjamin takes on Richie Steamboat. In a great high-flying match, with many high-spots, Richie comes away with the victory after a top-rope crossbody into a pin.

-Cody Rhodes takes on his rookie, Shark Boy, in the main event. In the end, Rhodes hits the Cross Rhodes and takes the win over his rookie. He stands over his rookie to end the show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:58 pm

Fullmetal Rapist wrote:

Tommy Dreamer is in the practice ring, owning jobbers with the use of weapons, and also working on his submission.

use of weapons, and also working on his submission.

weapons, and also

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 8 1324341982003
That is an absolute, horrible fail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0
Page 8 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next