The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]

Go down 
+18
Sam
Captain2
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
The Roman Empire
Michael
Jericho
#Animal
SuperByNature
fuck
American Wolf
meep21
Admin
Oriadon
Bret
Mesa
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Harold
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:11 pm

Evans raises an eyebrow, not quite knowing what to make of what just happened.
Back to top Go down
meep21
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:47 am

tis efeb=poo
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:50 am

meep21 wrote:
tis efeb=poo
Go away.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:02 pm

Dan Maskell is in the gym confident that he will destroy Danny D in the number one contendership match, and Dan is quoted in saying as he trains that not only will he own Danny D he will then become Champion and make all of EFNW his Prison Bitch
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: :::The First Hardcore TV:::   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:29 am

Joey Tree def. Andrew

While Joey Tree isn't known for his winning ways, he pulled out a win after throwing Andrew into a recycling truck that carried the young man away. Andrew was found later, and nothing has been hurt other than his dignity.

Aras Wade def. Corey Clayton

Aras Wade found the one person fans hate more than him, Corey Clayton. While the internet junkie threatened to shut down EFNW, Aras Wade simply forced him to submit to an Armbar.

Harry Jones def. Jason Hardcore and Davalo

Unlike the first two matches, this match was extremely competitive, and Harry pulled out the win after hitting Davalo with a scissor kick and rolling Hardcore up. Hardcore kicked out a tick too late, and Jones quickly left the ring and grabbed a microphone, saying he would be going after his father and anyone who gets in his way. A few masked men then came to the ring and laid the former World Champion out.

Amy def. Kelly

In a hardfought Vixens match, Kelly looked to have the upperhand as she prepared to Superplex her foe. However, Daniel Evans, who had appeared at ringside simply pushed Kelly's foot, allowing Amy to deliver a sickening DDT off of the top rope for a win.

Surge Promo

After heading to the ring to promote his new online show, Surge was attacked by security who he quickly dealt with. Surge then said Evans better keep his hands off, or he'd get "shanked."

Trenton York v. Tim Taylor v. Dan Maskell

Before the match, Maskell assaulted both of his opponents and put them forced them each to submit o various holds. He then motioned towards his waist, claiming he'll have gold around it soon enough.

[TV Title Matchup]
Adam Carson © def. ZG Lightning

ZG Lightning proved he's got a future in this company when he used his blazing speed to take Carson down a notch. He was completely in control of the match when William Davis IV hit the ring and dropped Carson with a chair shot. Lightning was apalled at losing his title shot, and he quickly turned the tables on Davis, knocking him out cold with a Superkick and an Enziguri. Lightning then posed on the turnbuckle, pointing to his chest as Hardcore TV went off the air.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:29 am

Had to post it early, dunno if I can get on tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:57 am

Amy walks around the arena after her match against Kelly, proud that she won, and she is looking for Daniel Evans
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 5:49 am

Dan Maskell is in the gym proud of the fact that he destroyed Tim Taylor and Trenton York, Dan then goes back to punching at a bag and can be heard Whistling 'I'm the best around', as he punches the bag.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:08 am

OOC: Show was good, but it kinda made Harry's opponents look weak. Overall good show Messsa
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:48 am

Amy makes her way down to the ring, as she high fives the fans, get gets in the ring and poses on the top rope as she then jumps down and a mic is handed to her.

"Earlier tonight on Hardcore TV, i defeated Kelly, it wasn't really much of a surprise that i did, but i am a bit surprise at Daniel Evans, for helping me, i'm not like other people and just ignore the fact that he helped out. Mr Evans, thanks for the little assistance, but i assure you i could have easily counted that on my own. Since i'm a truthful and honest person, i will gladly give Kelly a rematch, if she really wants it.

TBC by Kelly/Evans
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:26 am

xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx wrote:

Amy makes her way down to the ring, as she high fives the fans, get gets in the ring and poses on the top rope as she then jumps down and a mic is handed to her.

"Earlier tonight on Hardcore TV, i defeated Kelly, it wasn't really much of a surprise that i did, but i am a bit surprise at Daniel Evans, for helping me, i'm not like other people and just ignore the fact that he helped out. Mr Evans, thanks for the little assistance, but i assure you i could have easily counted that on my own. Since i'm a truthful and honest person, i will gladly give Kelly a rematch, if she really wants it.

TBC by Kelly/Evans
[Kelly walks emerges out from behind the curtain.]

Kelly:
"I think you are forgetting something. We are still scheduled to compete in a Steel Cage match, but since that DICK named Daniel Evans injured me in the ring on Hardcore TV. Now our Steel Cage Vixens Championship match is post poned until EFNW's first Pay Per View; EFNW: In Your House."
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 3:40 pm

My peeps arrive.

OOC: Hazza, I probably wouldn't have made the match end that way, but I haven't seen Justin post on here yet, period. If I missed it then oh well, but I want ya to know why I made them "look weak."
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:34 pm

Hazza wrote:
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx wrote:

TBC by Kelly/Evans
[Kelly walks emerges out from behind the curtain.]

Kelly:
"I think you are forgetting something. We are still scheduled to compete in a Steel Cage match, but since that DICK named Daniel Evans injured me in the ring on Hardcore TV. Now our Steel Cage Vixens Championship match is post poned until EFNW's first Pay Per View; EFNW: In Your House."

Amy tries not laugh when Kelly said she was injured
"Okay Kelly, but when i beat you don't go crying around all over this arena."
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:48 pm

Mesa David wrote:
My peeps arrive.

OOC: Hazza, I probably wouldn't have made the match end that way, but I haven't seen Justin post on here yet, period. If I missed it then oh well, but I want ya to know why I made them "look weak."
Haha nah it's totally cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:00 pm

Jarrett arrives for the first time, wondering if he made a wrong turn and is at the ostrich preserve.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:49 am

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett arrives for the first time, wondering if he made a wrong turn and is at the ostrich preserve.
EFNW Assistant GM; 'Jay-Bling' approaches Jarrett.

"New boy, you think you got what it takes?"

OOC: Lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:46 pm

Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Jarrett: New? Think? Let me provide you with a better sentence: Legend of this business, you know you have what it takes, right? And then I answer: Yes, of course I do.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:54 pm

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 3 Dan10

[Dan Maskell arrives at the arena]
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 7:05 pm

My peeps are where they belong.
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 7:48 pm

Mesa David wrote:
My peeps are where they belong.

Amy goes to Daniel Evan's office and knocks on his door
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:23 pm

Jason Hardcore and Davalo arrive at the arena together looking very pissed as they BOTH lost to that sore loser, not earning man..named Harry Jones. Jason and Davalo head backstage, we're they then begin to walk around.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:41 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Jarrett: New? Think? Let me provide you with a better sentence: Legend of this business, you know you have what it takes, right? And then I answer: Yes, of course I do.
Jay-Bling:
"Then I expect to see you winnin' belts dawg."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:41 pm

Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Jay-Bling:
"Then I expect to see you winnin' belts dawg."
Jarrett: If I get the opportunities.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 5:06 pm

Dan Maskell is in the gym.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:46 am

Sorry everybody but I cannot get War in. I am going away for four days so Mesa can run the joint till I get back. Later guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next