The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]

Go down 
+18
Sam
Captain2
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
The Roman Empire
Michael
Jericho
#Animal
SuperByNature
fuck
American Wolf
meep21
Admin
Oriadon
Bret
Mesa
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Harold
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:39 am

EFNW Insanity
"This is Extreme"

['New Divide' by Linkin Park plays over the PA System as the very first 'EFNW Draft' gets under way! Pyro-technics explode and lasers shoot around in all directions.]

Jim Ross:
"Hello ladies and gentlemen from around the world, tonight EFNW is live from Boston, Mass. I am Jim Ross and with me at this time is my friend and color commentator; Jerry "The King" Lawler. Take it away Jerry."

Joey Styles:
"Thank you JR! What a night it is going to be tonight here in Boston! The very first EFNW show since the long hiatus, I can't wait!"

['My Way' by Limp Bizkit plays over the PA System. EFNW's President; Travis Jones emerges from the Backstage area wearing a grey suit. Jones slowly walks down the entrance ramp, before sliding into the ring.]

Travis Jones:
"It's damn good to be back! Ladies and gentlemen...Welcome to EFNW! Tonight we have one hell of a show in store, because tonight in Boston there will be three Championship matches! The EFNW Television Championship, the EFNW Vixens Championship and...The all prestigious EFNW Championship will be on the line here tonight!"

[Green lighting fades in and out as smoke begins to drift along the entrance ramp. Suddenly, Surge emerges from the backstage area! "Mr. Hardcore" walks down the entrance ramp and slides into the ring.]

Surge:
"I will be included in the EFNW Championship match...Won't I?"

Travis Jones:
"Well...Umm..."

Surge grabs Travis by the throat before throwing Travis across the ring. Surge stares Travis in the eyes, making Jones backup into the corner.

Travis Jones:
"Alright! You win! You will compete in the EFNW Championship match tonight!"

Surge charges at Jones, before stomping on Travis' head! Surge pulls the EFNW President to his feet and lifts Travis up, going for the Northern Lights Suplex. Before "Mr. Hardcore" can execute the maneuver, he is dropkicked in the back by Harry Jones - the Son of Travis Jones. Surge drops Travis and turns around to see who attacked him. Surge is shocked to see the figure of Harry Jones standing in the ring. Both men draw close to each other, staring each other down (of course the top of Harry's head only reaches the top of Surge's chest). Harry Jones picks up the microphone and begins to speak.

Harry Jones:
"You can't go into the EFNW Championship match without anybody to fight against Surge. Surge, you got a problem with my Dad, then you have a big problem with me. Tonight I am going to kick your lunatic ass around the ring."

Voice:
"Harry, just go home."

[Danny D is standing up in the top tier of the arena with a microphone.]

Danny D:
"Jones, you're getting old now. It is time to pass on the torch to the younger, more talented Wrestlers."

Harry Jones:
"Danny D! A bit of a blast from the past right here. Let me guess, you want to join us in the ring tonight?"

Danny D:
"Jones, let's face it. You don't deserve to be in this match. But I will let you wrestle in this match, do you want to know why? I will let you wrestle in this match so I can show you that I am the better man out of us two. Oh and Harry...You might want to turn around..."

Surge takes Harry out with a big boot. Jones falls to the outside of the ring, totally stunned from the attack. Both Danny D and Surge stare each other down as EFNW cuts to a commercial break.

Jim Ross:
"So tonight we see Harry Jones vs. Surge vs. Danny D in a triple threat match!"

[Commercial Break]

[Aras Wade slowly makes his way to the ring, dressed in a pair of tan slacks and a light blue dress shirt accented by a loose gray tie. A few fans recognize the NCAA wrestling star and attempt to high five him on his way to the ring, but he simply snubs them, drawing boos from the audience. He rolls his eyes as he steps between the top two ropes and is brought a microphone by an intimidated looking official. After snatching the microphone, Wade simply smirks and waves the official away. He then paces for a few moments, thinking about what to say, but slowly comes to a halt as he begins to speak.]

Aras Wade:
"You should all know exactly who I am, and what I do. So although there's no need for introductions, I think I'll burn a message into your minds. I'm 'The Prodigy' Aras Wade. I'm an undefeated NCAA wrestler, and and undefeated amateur mixed martial artist. Sure I could be in the UFC, or even in CWW. But I came here, where atleast when I'm doing what I do best, which is winning, I'll be going up against some people with talent. No matter who steps in my way, they'll eat a Blue Blood DDT, and I'll pin them, 1, 2, 3."

[Wade raises a finger as he says each number, and chuckles to himself as he continues.]

Aras Wade:
"I'm not saying I'm unbeatable, I'm just saying that I refuse to do anything that won't allow me to be victorious. I've been trained by the best, to be the best, and I'm not about to let my dreams be shattered. If I have to end the careers of your favorite wrestler to become a World Champion, I won't hesitate, because I show no compassion for anybody who finds it necessary to step into my ring. I'll finish them no matter the circumstances, and if they get injured in the process, hopefully they've already made enough to retire, because they won't want to remain in my promotion."

[The jeering fills the arena, and a chant of "You Suck" breaks out in the audience. However, the smarter fans are already bowing down to the pure energy Wade shows on the mic. Wade then proceeds to continue his rant, ignoring the sound coming from the mouths of the "insolent" fans.]

Aras Wade:
"But you see, my raw talent isn't the only thing that makes me superior to you. I'm truly a blue blooded American, and being the high society man that I am, I am simply better than the person who has to stand behind the counter at a local McDonald's to make a living. Why? Because I don't work to survive. I can retire at any time, yet I still choose to work. I choose to work so I can expose your current wrestlers as frauds. They are nothing compared to be, a blue blooded male with the body of a god, who can afford to simply do whatever I want."

[The fans break into a chant of "Bullshit," obviously doubting Wade's declaration of his high society living. Wade simply shrugs and pulls out a wad of cash and a zippo lighter, and ignites the currency before simply letting it fall to the canvas.]

"The Chosen One" Matt Xtreme emerges from the backstage area. Xtreme walks down the ramp, igoring the EFNW fans in disdain. Matt Xtreme slides into the ring as the EFNW fans boo.

Matt Xtreme:
"Who the hell are you? Oh wait, I know who you are; you are that filthy American scum, aren't you. All of you American's are the same. You are obese! You all walk around with your heads up your ass. And none of you can Wrestle. Us Australian's...Well mate that's a different story. So Aras Wade, how about you put your money where your mouth is. It's time to walk the walk, Wade."

Aras Wade:
"Challenge accepted."

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Matt Xtreme vs. Aras Wade (Summary)

In a clash of two styles, Aras Wade and Matt Xtreme met in a fantastic match. Wade had a hard time keeping Xtreme grounded, as he was not used to this element of the profession. However, Wade managed to slow Xtreme down after a kneebar that almost saw Xtreme submit. However, Xtreme refused to abandon his gameplan and stuck to the highflying maneuvers, which were soon revealed to be his downfall. Wade managed to catch Xtreme with an uppercut as he attempted a flip from the top rope and quickly followed up with a devastating Blue Blood DDT. Wade then posed above his fallen opponent and mouthed the words “I’m still undefeated”. But then from behind, a Barbed Wire Baseball Bat connected with the back of Wade's skull. It was Dan Maskell! Dan then connected with another shot, before helping Xtreme to his feet. Matt connected with the 'Extreme Blast' before celebrating with Dan Maskell.

[Commercial Break]

[EFNW Assistant General Manager; 'Jay-Bling' emerges from the backstage area. Jay cockily struts down the entrance ramp and enters the EFNW Ring. Bling is handed a microphone by the Time Keeper.]

Jay-Bling:
"So yeah, I got to make this announcement according to Mr. Jones. So let's get it over and done with. Every Saturday, EFNW will be airing a bonus show called 'EFNW Hardcore TV'. This show will go for approximately one hour, but there is a catch to this bad boy. In the main event of every 'EFNW Hardcore TV' show, the EFNW Television Championship will be on the line!"

[The EFNW Universe roar approvingly at this idea.]

Jay-Bling:
"So tonight we are going to crown the new EFNW Television Champion by having ourselves a ten man over the top rope battle royal! So let's bring out the Wrestlers who will be competing; Michael Chains...The Mastodon...Joey Tree...William Davis IV...Randy Thorton...Adam Carson...Mike Blair...Ted & Luke Matthews!"

[All wrestlers make their way down to the ring.]

Ding, Ding, Ding

(Joey Tree slides under the bottom rope and hides under the ring apron)

As soon as the match begins, 'EFNW's Powerhouse' Michael Chains and the 7'3 Giant, The Mastodon, charge at each other. The Mastodon tackles Chains to the floor and starts pounding on Michael. But then out of nowhere, The Mastodon is dropkicked to the floor by Luke Matthews. Luke is then superkicked out of his boots by Adam Carson. Adam turns around and is speared out of his boots by Ted! Ted gets to his feet, only to be thrown over the top rope by Randy Thorton. Randy then attempts to execute an RKO on The Mastodon, but The Mastodon counters by throwing Randy over the top rope and landing on Ted. Suddenly from behind, Michael Chains hooks his arms around the waist of The Mastodon and tries to eliminate him, but The Mastodon pushes Michael off. Michael quickly gets to his feet and charges at The Mastodon. Chains connected with a huge lariat, which sends both men over the top rope and to the floor In the center of the ring, Luke Matthews and Mike Blair are both grappling each other, fighting for position. Out of nowhere, Luke monkey flips Mike over his head, sending Blair over the top rope and all the way down to the floor. Out of nowhere, Joey Tree smashes a dinner plate over the head of Andrew. Andrew falls to the floor. Tree tries to capatalize by eliminating Andrew, although despite in serious pain Andrew manages to lift Joey up and execute a Spine Buster! Andrew is then kicked in the gut by William Davis IV. Davis drills Andrew to the canvas with a Snap Suplex. Adam Carson then pulls Joey Tree to his feet and tosses Joey over the top rope.

Andrew has just hit a Snap Suplex on Luke Matthews. Andrew tries to push Matthews over the top rope, but Luke holds onto Andrew. Adam Carson then lifts both men over the top rope. Andrew falls to the floor, but Luke holds onto the bottom rope. Luke's feet are inches away from the floor, but showing tremendous strength he manages to pull himself back onto the ring apron. Adam runs towards Matthews and punches Luke off the apron. Luke falls to the floor, but his feet land on Andrew's chest, meaning he isn't eliminated just yet. Luke jumps back onto the ring apron and throws a big right at Adam Carson. Adam falls backwards from the impact, but from behind, William Davis dropkicks Adam. This dropkick sends Adam flying into the sternum of Luke. The impact makes Luke fall backwards, making both of his feet hit the floor!

It is now all down to William Davis IV and Adam Carson! William irish whips Carson into the ropes, but Adam counters by springboarding off the middle rope and attempting a moonsault. Davis counters by executing a Diamond Cutter to Adam as he flies through the air! The crowd roar! Suddenly, Luke takes William Davis down with a Kip Up Rana! Two men suddenly brawl out from behind the entrance curtain. It is Michael Chains and The Mastodon. Both men brawl down the EFNW Entrance Ramp and end up in the ring. Michael and The Mastodon roll out the other side trading blows. The Mastodon picks Michael up on his shoulders and spears Chains right through the entrance ramp! Somehow Chains keep throwing rights and lefts at the Mastodon! Chains connects with a knee to the gut and then lifts the giant up on his shoulders! Michael drills The Mastodon through the Spanish Announcers table with the 'Michael in Chains' maneuver!

In the ring, Adam and Davis are still putting on a great show, but they get distracted when Security runs down the ramp to break the Michael Chains and The Mastodon apart. Suddenly from behind, William throws Adam over the top rope, but Adam holds on. Adam springboards off the top rope, but he is speared out of mid-air by Davis! Suddenly, Chains and The Mastodon charge at each other again!

Jim Ross:
"These two will not stop going at it! I don't know what sparked this feud, but they sure as hell do!"

[In the ring, Adam Carson hits a Canadian Destroyer from the top rope! Both men are down!]

Suddenly, The Mastodon turns his attention to the Security Guards. In the space of ten seconds, The Mastodon has floored every single member of Security! The Mastodon points to Michael Chains. For the first time in his life, Chains is intimidated! The Mastodon walks off laughing, but from behind, Michael Chains smashes The Mastodon's head against the ring post! Chains then grabs a chair and whacks it across The Mastodon's back. Chains runs to the other side of the ring. On the opposite side of the ring, The Mastodon begins laughing at Michael's attack. Mastodon wipes the blood from his forehead and then spreads it across his chest. Chains eyes widen, before he backs away to the locker room.

Meanwhile in the ring, Adam Carson and William Davis IV are both getting to their feet. William charges at Adam, but Adam counters by throwing William over the top rope. William somehow manages to hold on to the top rope. Adam then springs off the middle rope, before connecting with a drop kick. William lets go of the top rope and falls to the floor!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Lillian Garcia:
"Here is your winner and NEW EFNW Television Champion; Adam Carson!"

Adam is handed the belt. He raises it above his head as EFNW Insanity goes to a commercial break.

[Commercial Break]

Surge Promo [Summary]

Surge sent a very intimidating message to Harry Jones and Danny D. In Summary, Mr. Hardcore basically said that he was going to break every single bone in the body of Harry Jones and Danny D.

[The Camera cuts the backstage area. Amy - who was supposed to compete for the Vixens Championship is laid out, unconscious! Amy has a rose sitting on her back. The camera now cuts back to the arena.]

"The Extreme Vixen" Kelly walks down the ramp wearing a silk black dressing robe. Kelly hops onto the apron and rips her dressing gown open, showing a sexy red wrestling attire. Kelly then does an arm raised pose - as she does this pink pyro-technics explode! Kelly hops into the ring and awaits her opponent.

Lillian Garcia:
"The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the EFNW Vixens Championship! Introducing
first; from Sydney, Australia; she is The Extreme Vixen; Kelly!"

Kelly Kelly:
"I like her name."

Jerry Lawler:
"Your name is twice as good, haha!"

The EFNW Universe await Amy's entrance. Her theme music booms although she does not come out. Amy's music cuts and Lillian takes the microphone again.

Lillian Garcia:
"Ladies and gentlemen, Amy has forfeited the match. Here is your winner, and NEW Vixens Champion; Kelly!"

Kelly snatches Lillian Garcia's microphone.

Kelly:
"Oh, what a pity Amy couldn't make it. Oh well, I was going to win anyway."

Kelly throws the microphone down, but Travis Jones Theme Music plays.

[Travis walks out looking very angry.]

Travis Jones:
"Kelly, you are a cheat! I know you attacked Amy!"

Kelly:
"What!? You've got nothing on me!"

Travis Jones:
"Oh yes I do. Look at this footage..."

[Black and white surveillance footage plays on the X-Tron. Kelly is seen attacking Amy with a steel chair!]

Travis Jones:
"Kelly, for now you are not stripped of the EFNW Vixens Championship, but instead you will face Amy next week...In a steel cage!"

[The EFNW Crowd roar!]

Kelly:
"Well...Let's just see if she makes it."

[Commercial Break]

When we go back live, Amy has regained consciousness. She has a face which reads; Kelly is fucked!

[Suddenly; Surge's Theme Music plays over the PA System.]

Surge walks down the entrance ramp holding a box. The camera man takes a peak inside the box, only to see a series of weapons! Surge places the weapons in the corner of the ring and then enters the ring himself.

The EFNW Universe erupts with boos. Danny D cockily emerges from the backstage area wearing an EFNW beanie and his signature wrestling tights/boots. Danny slides into the ring and awaits the entrance of 'The Extreme Angel' Harry Jones.

Everybody in the arena goes crazy as 'Re-Education (Through Labor) by Rise Against booms! Harry Jones is shot up in the air from a platform under the ramp as pyro-technics explode. Jones runs down the ramp and slides into the ring, eager to kick off the EFNW Championship match.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

15 Minutes into the match...

Harry Jones and Danny D lay on the outside in table wreckage. Harry Jones just leapt off a ladder, putting Danny D through two table with a Phoenix Splash. Surge is crawling down the entrance ramp, as Danny D executed the Motor City Destroyer, making Surge go head first onto the steel. Needless to say, this match has been hardcore. Harry Jones rolls Danny D into the ring and then rolls in himself. Jones looks into Surge's box of weapons and pulls out a large sack. Harry empties to the sack in the middle of the ring and out pours a mix of glass and thumbtacks. When Danny gets to his feet Harry tries to HKO Danny D into the tacks and glass, but Danny pushes Harry off of him. Tacks and Glass fly in the air as groans in pain. Danny covers Harry in the thumbtacks; One...Two...Kick out! Danny then pulls Jones up to his feet and tucks Harry's head in between his legs. Danny taunts, symbolising that he is about to connect with the Motor City Destroyer - into the tacks and glass! Suddenly, Harry Jones back body drops Danny over his head! Danny lands back first in the thumb tacks! Harry then climbs to the outside of the ring as Danny D slowly gets to his feet. Harry springboards off the top rope and connects with a 720 DDT! Harry Jones pins Danny D; One...Two..TRAVIS JONES BREAKS UP THE PINFALL!

The EFNW Universe are stunned! Travis quickly grabs a steel chair from the corner of the ring and smashes it over Harry's back repeatedly. Travis then rolls Harry through the thumb tacks/glass and under the bottom rope. Suddenly, Surge enters the ring. Travis then leaves the ring so Surge can battle Danny D without Harry Jones. Surge quickly lifts Danny above his head and slams Danny with the Northern Lights Suplex! Surge covers Danny D; One...Two...Three!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Lillian Garcia:
"Here is your winner and the NEW EFNW Champion; Surge!"

Harry Jones and Danny D are seen laid out. Surge celebrates with Travis Jones as EFNW Insanity goes off the air!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:16 pm

OOC: Just so you all know, EFNW shows will mainly be sum up shows - unless I have the time
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:10 pm

Daniel Evans is chilling in his office.

Aras Wade is hanging out in the hallways, feeling great about his win.

OOC: RP Anybody?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:14 am

Dan Maskell is in the gym training.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:47 pm

Aras Wade arrives at the arena in a pair of jeans and an unbuttoned white dress shirt layered over a wifebeater.

Daniel Evans walks out of his office and posts the current matchcard for Hardcore TV, wanting to know if anybody else feels they're more deserving to be on the card.

Joey Tree v. Andrew
Aras Wade v. Corey Clayton
Jason Hardcore and Davalo v. Harry Jones
Trenton York v. Tim Taylor v. Dan Maskell

[TV Title Matchup]
ZG Lightning v. Adam Carson ©
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:49 pm

Mesa David wrote:
Aras Wade arrives at the arena in a pair of jeans and an unbuttoned white dress shirt layered over a wifebeater.

Daniel Evans walks out of his office and posts the current matchcard for Hardcore TV, wanting to know if anybody else feels they're more deserving to be on the card.

Joey Tree v. Andrew
Aras Wade v. Corey Clayton
Jason Hardcore and Davalo v. Harry Jones
Trenton York v. Tim Taylor v. Dan Maskell

[TV Title Matchup]
ZG Lightning v. Adam Carson ©
Harry Jones reads the match card and laughs.

Harry Jones:
"Somehow I have a feeling my Dad was up to this. Oh well, I've never backed down from a fight in my life, why start now."
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:32 am

Dan Maskell is walking round the hall when he sees the card for Hardcore TV, Dan smirks when he sees he is facing, Trenton York and Tim Taylor.

Dan:
this will be easy for me.

Dan walks off and heads for the gym.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:10 am

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 2 Bm11

Next week on Insanity

- Harry Jones confronts his Father; Travis Jones, after Travis ruined Harry's championship dream the previous week in a Triple Threat Match against Surge and Danny D
- Danny D vs. Dan Maskell - #1 Contendership Match [EFNW Championship]
- Michael Chains confronts The Mastodon
- Kelly vs. Amy (Steel Cage) - Vixens Championship

All this and much more!
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Promo   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:11 pm

Courtesy of EFNW's website in a joint venture with EFNW World Champion Surge.

On EFNW's website, a new video appears. Opening up with grey static, the static slowly turns into a range of green. Then words appear in it, "Surge TV".

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 2 SURGETVlogocopy

A voiceover speaks, "To add insult to injury, EFNW World Title holder Surge has acquired his own show on EFNW's website. He vows it will be unscripted, unedited and uncalled for and while some think that's unnecessary, Surge is determined to speak his mind. He has said he will clear the situations with Harry Jones and his father, Travis Jones; along with his thoughts on has-been Danny D and his great EFNW World Title win with a move that wasn't even one of his finishers! He will also answer fan questions! Be sure to keep attentive to EFNW's website for the first episode and more of Surge TV!"
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:09 pm

Evans is in his office.

Wade is in his locker room.
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:32 pm

Amy arrives to the arena, she greets the EFNW fans, takes pictures and sign autographs

Lisa Lee and Tina Starr arrives as they also greet the EFNW fans

Jenny arrives as she heads inside the arena she nods her head and signs a few autographs

Amber arrives, but she just takes pictures with the fans

Andrew heads to the gym

Ted arrives
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:33 pm

xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx wrote:

Amy arrives to the arena, she greets the EFNW fans, takes pictures and sign autographs

Jenny arrives as she heads inside the arena she nods her head and signs a few autographs

Andrew heads to the gym

Ted arrives

Amy walks past the office of Daniel Evans, and his secretary waves for her to come in.
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:41 pm

Mesa David wrote:

Andrew heads to the gym

Ted arrives

Amy walks past the office of Daniel Evans, and his secretary waves for her to come in.

Amy then walks into Daniel Evan's office.

"Um..yes..sir, you wanted to see me?"
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:50 pm

Mesa David wrote:

Andrew heads to the gym

Ted arrives

Hardcore TV GM | Daniel Evans | Hardcore TV GM

"Yes, you're in contention for the EFNW Vixens title, and I'm not sure I quite understand why you're even dealing with Kelly."
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:55 pm

Mesa David wrote:
Mesa David wrote:

Andrew heads to the gym

Ted arrives

"Yes, you're in contention for the EFNW Vixens title, and I'm not sure I quite understand why you're even dealing with Kelly."

Amy walks in and takes a seat on the chair in front of his desk
"Kelly and i have history, and too be honest, i don't even know why she's champion, i should be champion. before EFNW went on break, i was champion, so why is she holding the title that i never lost?"

Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:59 pm

"Exactly. You should deal with better things than that, and I think Hardcore TV is a place where you can do just that."
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:08 pm

Mesa David wrote:

"Exactly. You should deal with better things than that, and I think Hardcore TV is a place where you can do just that."

Amy looks confused

"So you want me to go to Hardcore TV, and do what?"
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:09 pm

Mesa David wrote:

Amy looks confused

"Pick an opponent and make an impact. You bring ratings, and ratings help pay for my mansion."
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:14 pm

Mesa David wrote:
Mesa David wrote:

Amy looks confused

"Pick an opponent and make an impact. You bring ratings, and ratings help pay for my mansion."

Amy smirks when he mentioned his mansion
"Okay, so lets say i do go over there and pick any opponent, what's in it for me?"
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:16 pm

Mesa David wrote:
Mesa David wrote:

Amy looks confused

"Okay, so lets say i do go over there and pick any opponent, what's in it for me?"

"More TV time gets you more popular, and the more popular you are, the more money you draw. Hell if you're lucky, you might end up like me."
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:29 pm

Mesa David wrote:
Mesa David wrote:
Mesa David wrote:

Amy looks confused

"More TV time gets you more popular, and the more popular you are, the more money you draw. Hell if you're lucky, you might end up like me."

Amy smiles
"okay, i'll go over to Hardcore TV, oh and i want a match against Kelly."
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:34 pm

Mesa David wrote:
Mesa David wrote:
Mesa David wrote:

Amy looks confused

Amy smiles

"I'll make it happen, make sure you win, because I'd love to have you back on the show, beating even more talent."
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:43 pm

Mesa David wrote:
Mesa David wrote:
Mesa David wrote:
Mesa David wrote:

Amy looks confused

Amy smiles

"I'll make it happen, make sure you win, because I'd love to have you back on the show, beating even more talent."

Amy gets up
"Thanks, but i know i can beat her, and if some how it looks like, i'm gona lose, feel free to help out"
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:46 pm

Mesa David wrote:
Mesa David wrote:
Mesa David wrote:
Mesa David wrote:

Amy looks confused

Amy smiles

Amy gets up
"Thanks, but i know i can beat her, and if some how it looks like, i'm gona lose, feel free to help out"

Getting the message, Evans nods, but then proceeds to respond orally.

"But what would I gain out of that? We all need something out of Staurday."
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:06 pm

Mesa David wrote:
Mesa David wrote:
Mesa David wrote:
Mesa David wrote:
Mesa David wrote:

Amy looks confused

Amy smiles

Amy gets up

Getting the message, Evans nods, but then proceeds to respond orally.

"But what would I gain out of that? We all need something out of Staurday."

"yeah we do" Amy then turns to walk out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]   EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW: "This is Extreme" [16.0]
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next