The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0

Go down 
+17
AngleV2
Mesa
Oriadon
SP
TimTapOut
Karl
noeleen phoenix
White guy
Nova
Styles
RED
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
Jigsaw*
Bleed Green
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:40 pm

SP wrote:
El Generico
El Generico laughs abit, then comes to clue in.
"Wait a second! THERE IS DUO DE AJ's! Erm, so I'll call you AJ .."
He points to AJ Lee
"And you, homie/Styles/Senoir/Amigo/Or whatever else I want to fucking call you. HAHAH!"
Generico laughs, and pats Styles on the back.
"But I mean, Styles, I know your marriage ended badly, you haven't had sexual intercourse in like what? 5 Months?! GET IN THERE WITH Velvet Dude!"
Generico laughs somemore, then thinks about something else.
"WAIT! ARE YOU TWO DATING?! CAUSE I MEAN!? IF YOU GUYS GOT MARRIED! YOU WOULD BOTH BE AJ STYLES!!!!!!!!"
Generico begins to spazz out abit.

Off: THATS WHAT IM PLANNING ON! Very Happy ... xD ... GOTTA LOVE THE AWKWARDNESS/AWESOMENESS OF GENERICO!

[AJ walks up to El and slaps the shit out El before turning around and looking at Lee]

"He is a numbskull at times Lee, he is ALWAYS like this around girls, and EL! Sky is a slut so no thanks!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:40 pm

SP wrote:
El Generico
He points to AJ Lee
"And you, homie/Styles/Senoir/Amigo/Or whatever else I want to fucking call you. HAHAH!"
"But I mean, Styles, I know your marriage ended badly, you haven't had sexual intercourse in like what? 5 Months?! GET IN THERE WITH Velvet Dude!"
"WAIT! ARE YOU TWO DATING?! CAUSE I MEAN!? IF YOU GUYS GOT MARRIED! YOU WOULD BOTH BE AJ STYLES!!!!!!!!"

Off: THATS WHAT IM PLANNING ON! Very Happy ... xD ... GOTTA LOVE THE AWKWARDNESS/AWESOMENESS OF GENERICO!

AJ Lee

*AJ's eyes widen as she puts on a confused face*

"Dating? No, no, no! I'm cool with just being single!"

*AJ laughs as she crosses her arms and flips her hair behind her to her right shoulder*

"But I have a feeling, there are going to be some great times between us three! This is about to be the second coolest Team ever...first being The Chick Busters!"

*AJ smiles*

"Oh only if Kaitlyn were here..."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:42 pm

John TPA wrote:
SP wrote:
El Generico
He points to AJ Lee

[AJ walks up to El and slaps the shit out El before turning around and looking at Lee]

"He is a numbskull at times Lee, he is ALWAYS like this around girls, and EL! Sky is a slut so no thanks!"
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:43 pm

John TPA wrote:
SP wrote:
El Generico
He points to AJ Lee

Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:
El Generico
He points to AJ Lee

AJ Lee

*AJ laughs as she crosses her arms and flips her hair behind her to her right shoulder*

"But I have a feeling, there are going to be some great times between us three! This is about to be the second coolest Team ever...first being The Chick Busters!"

*AJ smiles*

El Generico
El Generico holds his head, giving Styles a serious look.
"HEY NOW! I was just kidding around!! ... Je- WWAIT A SECOND! DID YOU SAY KAITLYN!?"
Generico looks up at the ceiling, daydreaming.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:45 pm

WELL I GOTTA GO (;

JOHN IMMA MAKE A PROMO TOMORROW, AND I WILL SEND IT TO YOU, AND SEE WHAT YOU THINK! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:45 pm

John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SP wrote:
El Generico
He points to AJ Lee

AJ Lee

"Oh if I could get my hands on Velvet in that ring...I'd love to whoop her and her two henchwomen's butts!"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:46 pm

SP wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SP wrote:
El Generico
He points to AJ Lee

Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:
El Generico
He points to AJ Lee

AJ Lee

*AJ smiles*

El Generico
El Generico holds his head, giving Styles a serious look.
"HEY NOW! I was just kidding around!! ... Je- WWAIT A SECOND! DID YOU SAY KAITLYN!?"
Generico looks up at the ceiling, daydreaming.

[AJ gives him "I will kill you look"]

"El keep it in your pants alright? Where is she anyway?"
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:46 pm

OT: Nick, I have to go in a few. Mind getting on chat?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

SP wrote:
WELL I GOTTA GO (;

JOHN IMMA MAKE A PROMO TOMORROW, AND I WILL SEND IT TO YOU, AND SEE WHAT YOU THINK! Very Happy

BOTH GUYS?!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:10 am

AJ Lee

*turns back to Styles*

"Who Kaitlyn?"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:14 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

*turns back to Styles*

"Who Kaitlyn?"

[AJ nods]

"Yes I just asked that."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:20 am

John TPA wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

*turns back to Styles*

"Who Kaitlyn?"

[AJ nods]

"Yes I just asked that."

AJ Lee

"You know...I'm not sure actually! I haven't seen her all day, which sucks!"

*AJ sighs but then smiles*

"So when will the first match be I manage you guys?"
Back to top Go down
StrizzySterling
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:29 am

Who wants to rp with me? lol
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:40 am

Kane

*standing backstage watching something burn*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:42 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

*turns back to Styles*

"Who Kaitlyn?"

[AJ nods]

"Yes I just asked that."

AJ Lee

AJ smiles

"Well I am fighting some fat guy this week while El is fighting in the main event so you could run in between matches?"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:43 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

RVD passes by and sees the fire. He starts to freak out, rushes to get a fire extinguisher and puts the fire out.

RVD: You don't watch a fire, you put it out Kane! I mean, I know you should know that, you got tossed into a fire, and started one as a kid. Think Kane, think!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:44 am

John TPA wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

*turns back to Styles*

"Who Kaitlyn?"

[AJ nods]

"Yes I just asked that."

AJ Lee

AJ smiles

"Well I am fighting some fat guy this week while El is fighting in the main event so you could run in between matches?"

AJ Lee

*puts her finger over her lips and puts on a thinking face, then smiles*

"Sure! I can do that!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:46 am

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

RVD passes by and sees the fire. He starts to freak out, rushes to get a fire extinguisher and puts the fire out.

RVD: You don't watch a fire, you put it out Kane! I mean, I know you should know that, you got tossed into a fire, and started one as a kid. Think Kane, think!

Kane

*slowly turns his head toward RVD looking furious*

OT: idk why, but i just for real loled because I can picture RVD saying that
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:48 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Kane

OFF: That good, huh? lol

RVD: Hey, don't get mad at me, I saved you from getting burned severely for about the 7th time in your life. Plus, I still have this fire extinguisher. Hey, remember that masked guy who took that towel from your head? Yeah, that was me!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:50 am

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Kane

RVD: Hey, don't get mad at me, I saved you from getting burned severely for about the 7th time in your life. Plus, I still have this fire extinguisher. Hey, remember that masked guy who took that towel from your head? Yeah, that was me!

Kane

*Kane's eyes widen as he looks shocked and mad, but he finally smirsk*

"Rob do you remember the last time you ran into me...I dropped you on your head on a set of stairs. Don't make me do that again."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:55 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Kane

Kane

"Rob do you remember the last time you ran into me...I dropped you on your head on a set of stairs. Don't make me do that again."
RVD: Actually Big Man I don't remember that. Guess if you did do that, you dropped me a littl to hard, eh?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:57 am

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Kane

Kane

RVD: Actually Big Man I don't remember that. Guess if you did do that, you dropped me a littl to hard, eh?

Kane

*Kane finally lets out a bit of laughter*

"You know Rob...your humor always amused me, as much as I pretended to hate it..."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:00 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Kane

Kane

Kane

"You know Rob...your humor always amused me, as much as I pretended to hate it..."
RVD: Knew I could make you laugh. Your too serious man, lighten up a little bit!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:03 am

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Kane

Kane

Kane

RVD: Knew I could make you laugh. Your too serious man, lighten up a little bit!

Kane

*Kane instanly looks angry*

"Lighten up? You are going to tell me to lighten up?!"

*Kane knocks down a shelf with a bunch of supplies on it*

"Now you're just pushing it, the first joke about being burned didn't scratch, but this one cut....choose your words carefully with me Van Dam!"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:09 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Kane

Kane

Kane

Kane

*Kane instanly looks angry*

"Lighten up? You are going to tell me to lighten up?!"

*Kane knocks down a shelf with a bunch of supplies on it*

"Now you're just pushing it, the first joke about being burned didn't scratch, but this one cut....choose your words carefully with me Van Dam!"
RVD: So me joking about you getting burned was fine, but me just saying lighten up touched a nerve? Right, cause that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0
Page 30 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 43  Next