The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0

Go down 
+17
AngleV2
Mesa
Oriadon
SP
TimTapOut
Karl
noeleen phoenix
White guy
Nova
Styles
RED
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
Jigsaw*
Bleed Green
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:16 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:17 pm

Smackdown is going to be awesome next week.. just saying.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:20 pm

Word.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:25 pm

SP wrote:
Booker T
Booker T is backstage, in his office, working on more graphics for the front page, and for our upcoming Pay-Per-View, King of the Ring. Booker is also working on our first WWE Magazine.

Edge
Edge arrives backstage, and heads towards his lockerroom, pumped for RAW, when he finally gets his hands on Alberto Del Rio.

El Generico
El Generico is sitting in his and AJ Styles' lockerroom, upset about their loss to Sheamus and McIntyre, but Generico is excited for the upcoming Smackdown, where he is featured in the Main Event.

Wade Barrett
Wade Barrett arrives backstage, plotting a plan to win his United States Championship back. Barrett also likes the idea of the Tag Team that Sheamus and McIntyre threw together, knowing that they are a brutal and powerful team.

??????
[i]A women arrives backstage, wearing jeans, and a large winter coat, hiding her face. This women quickly walks into the building and dissapears into the closest lockerroom. This lockerroom belongs to the WWE Champion; The Miz.

The Miz sitting in his locker-room is cracking and massaging his neck as he opens his eyes in a shock to see the woman who is walking his way. The Miz stands up tossing his championship over his shoulder and smirks.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:27 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
SP wrote:
Booker T
Booker T is backstage, in his office, working on more graphics for the front page, and for our upcoming Pay-Per-View, King of the Ring. Booker is also working on our first WWE Magazine.

Edge
Edge arrives backstage, and heads towards his lockerroom, pumped for RAW, when he finally gets his hands on Alberto Del Rio.

El Generico
El Generico is sitting in his and AJ Styles' lockerroom, upset about their loss to Sheamus and McIntyre, but Generico is excited for the upcoming Smackdown, where he is featured in the Main Event.

Wade Barrett
Wade Barrett arrives backstage, plotting a plan to win his United States Championship back. Barrett also likes the idea of the Tag Team that Sheamus and McIntyre threw together, knowing that they are a brutal and powerful team.

??????
A women arrives backstage, wearing jeans, and a large winter coat, hiding her face. This women quickly walks into the building and dissapears into the closest lockerroom. This lockerroom belongs to the WWE Champion; The Miz.

The Miz sitting in his locker-room is cracking and massaging his neck as he opens his eyes in a shock to see the woman who is walking his way. The Miz stands up tossing his championship over his shoulder and smirks.

The Diva
[i]She looks up at the Miz, and quickly looks down, muttering under her breath.

"Shit ..."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:33 pm

SP wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
SP wrote:
Booker T

Edge

El Generico

Wade Barrett

??????
A women arrives backstage, wearing jeans, and a large winter coat, hiding her face. This women quickly walks into the building and dissapears into the closest lockerroom. This lockerroom belongs to the WWE Champion; The Miz.

The Diva
[i]She looks up at the Miz, and quickly looks down, muttering under her breath.

"Shit ..."

[The Miz begins to circle around her smirking her to ear as he keeps his championship title tight to his body patting his gently as he makes his way around her before halting right in front of her.]

The Miz ---
Well Well Well what do we have here. An adoring fan? A worker trying to get into my belongings oh wiat wait wait it is just you.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:45 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 16 INVASION%20LOGO

The new theme of the alliance known as the Foreign Invasion hits, and fans throughout the arena start swarming the smirking Drew McIntyre with showers of boo's. He does not care though. McIntyre and Sheamus have proven that they are the most dominant team on the roster, or better yet the business taking out the tag-team champs last week. And taking one step closer to the titles. He walks out as the now catchy tune of 'Gaelic Valor' plays still. He walks down the ramp in a white suit not dressed in his ring gear. Earlier today he arrived in a brand new Camero. Jr say's quote 'These guys have it going for them in every way' and nobody can argue otherwise. He walks up the steps now nearing the end of this entrance he asks for a mic and raises the mic to his lips as he stands in the middle of the ring

>>Drew McIntyre<<

"You like my suit huh ladies? Now who's showing respect... I told you from the beginning since we had this planned that a new alliance and powerful one at that would be formed, but none of you listened. You all thought I was joking right? But now look. After one week we got together and destroyed the tag-team of Kane and Matt Morgan. And soon we will take the titles and never give them up. That will show everyone if you have not already got it through your numb skulls, that we are not just another made up fantasy team. This is for real. I think we all know that In life, you don't get a second chance. I was called the chosen one for a reason. It being to find my new partner, someone who understands what it's like being treated disrespectfully in front of millions of fans week after week without holding back anything. Someone who understands the pain I've been going through, and someone who wants to do something about it. And that man is Sheamus... come on out here my friend."

He lowers the mic and waits for a response from the back
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:51 pm

The undefeated Rhett Titus walks backstage with his Hardcore championship

Chris Jericho arrives actually in a rather good mood

John Morrison arrives having moved on the next round stoked he has a match against a spot monkey in Justin Gabriel that will push him one match closer to the title

Kofi Kingston arrives with the United States Championship

Stone Cold Steve Austin in his office
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:53 pm

Chris Masters is Hardcore champ...
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:54 pm

.ηovα. wrote:

No he isnt
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:55 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

No he isnt

Oh what the hell Razz
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:57 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

No he isnt

Oh what the hell Razz
lol go back and read Smackdown
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:57 pm

White guy wrote:
The undefeated Rhett Titus walks backstage with his Hardcore championship

Chris Jericho arrives actually in a rather good mood

John Morrison arrives having moved on the next round stoked he has a match against a spot monkey in Justin Gabriel that will push him one match closer to the title

Kofi Kingston arrives with the United States Championship

Stone Cold Steve Austin in his office

*A man comes out of nowhere and pulls Rhett Titus into a dark corner and starts hitting him with a board with nails stick out leaving Rhett a bloody mess he looks for a ref nearby*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:58 pm

White guy wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

No he isnt

Oh what the hell Razz
lol go back and read Smackdown

I did
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:01 pm

.ηovα. wrote:

The new theme of the alliance known as the Foreign Invasion hits, and fans throughout the arena start swarming the smirking Drew McIntyre with showers of boo's. He does not care though. McIntyre and Sheamus have proven that they are the most dominant team on the roster, or better yet the business taking out the tag-team champs last week. And taking one step closer to the titles. He walks out as the now catchy tune of 'Gaelic Valor' plays still. He walks down the ramp in a white suit not dressed in his ring gear. Earlier today he arrived in a brand new Camero. Jr say's quote 'These guys have it going for them in every way' and nobody can argue otherwise. He walks up the steps now nearing the end of this entrance he asks for a mic and raises the mic to his lips as he stands in the middle of the ring

>>Drew McIntyre<<

"You like my suit huh ladies? Now who's showing respect... I told you from the beginning since we had this planned that a new alliance and powerful one at that would be formed, but none of you listened. You all thought I was joking right? But now look. After one week we got together and destroyed the tag-team of Kane and Matt Morgan. And soon we will take the titles and never give them up. That will show everyone if you have not already got it through your numb skulls, that we are not just another made up fantasy team. This is for real. I think we all know that In life, you don't get a second chance. I was called the chosen one for a reason. It being to find my new partner, someone who understands what it's like being treated disrespectfully in front of millions of fans week after week without holding back anything. Someone who understands the pain I've been going through, and someone who wants to do something about it. And that man is Sheamus... come on out here my friend."

All of the fans were expecting the music of Sheamus to fill the arena as what a surprise it was when Carlito's theme fills the arena. The whole crowd including Drew McIntrye was in a shock as Carlito who just rejoined the World Wrestling Entertainment to take part of NXT makes his way from the back. The crowd is booing Carlito who walks out with his apple in hand tossing it up and down. He has a wide smirk on his face as he does a complete 360 showing of his tan pants and he blue and yellow Caribbean shirt. Carlito reaches the ring and grabs a microphone that was obviously meant for Sheamus and slides on into the ring were he meets face to face with Drew McIntrye who is obviously not pleased by Carlito's appearance.

Carlito ---
Having a invasion in the WWE without Carlito in the group? That's not cool! That is why when Carlito heard that you were out here and calling for your invasion partner this was his opportunity to get out to the ring. Listen to this idea Drew... NXT also has invasion members as you and Sheamus take car of Raw and Smackdown it is Carlito that continues the invasion in NXT! Now that... that's cool. Think about that one McIntrye.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:10 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

>>Drew McIntyre<<

All of the fans were expecting the music of Sheamus to fill the arena as what a surprise it was when Carlito's theme fills the arena. The whole crowd including Drew McIntrye was in a shock as Carlito who just rejoined the World Wrestling Entertainment to take part of NXT makes his way from the back. The crowd is booing Carlito who walks out with his apple in hand tossing it up and down. He has a wide smirk on his face as he does a complete 360 showing of his tan pants and he blue and yellow Caribbean shirt. Carlito reaches the ring and grabs a microphone that was obviously meant for Sheamus and slides on into the ring were he meets face to face with Drew McIntrye who is obviously not pleased by Carlito's appearance.

Carlito ---
Having a invasion in the WWE without Carlito in the group? That's not cool! That is why when Carlito heard that you were out here and calling for your invasion partner this was his opportunity to get out to the ring. Listen to this idea Drew... NXT also has invasion members as you and Sheamus take car of Raw and Smackdown it is Carlito that continues the invasion in NXT! Now that... that's cool. Think about that one McIntrye.

>>Drew McIntyre<<

"May I help you..? Listen here, I don't know who you are and what you just said, and everyone thinks I have trouble with English.. *He scoffs* Why don't we get a translator out here to repeat everything he is saying into English please. Listen, I think you got your Afro tangled in your ears when I said this: Sheamus and I are the reason WWE is still alive ... Think about THAT Carlito..."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:17 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

>>Drew McIntyre<<

Carlito ---

>>Drew McIntyre<<

"May I help you..? Listen here, I don't know who you are and what you just said, and everyone thinks I have trouble with English.. *He scoffs* Why don't we get a translator out here to repeat everything he is saying into English please. Listen, I think you got your Afro tangled in your ears when I said this: Sheamus and I are the reason WWE is still alive ... Think about THAT Carlito..."

Carlito stares down at the ground for a moment smirking as this guy most be the biggest idiot in the entire WWE as he looks at Carlito. Carlito finally looks up and now stares eye to eye with Drew McIntrye. Carlito glances at his apple but decides now is not the time to spit it in his face that can wait a few minutes.

Carlito ---
Are you stupid or something? You do not disrespect Carlito like that oh no no you most be out of your mind to talk to Carlito like that. You aren't cool at first I seen potential in you but now I realize you are just an uncool moron and you need to respect Carlito. Do you know what cool is Drew? Your looking at it so you need to realize who you are talking to! I have thought about it and you know what Carlito thinks about your little quote?

Carlito takes a bite out of his apple and quickly spat it right into McIntryes face.

Carlito ---
Now that.. THAT'S COOL!
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:20 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 16 Tumblr_lv2k6z2U551qdxb0ko4_250
*CM Punk arrives to the arena for the first time in a while. He looks around as people seem stunned he actually showed up for once at the arena. A crew member approaches him and asks him where he's been. Punk stops and looks at him seriously. After a few moments of looking down at the smaller crew member.*
"I was taking a hot shower after brutally fucking your whore of a mother."
*Punk begins to laugh as he walks farther into the arena.*

OFF More activity startssssss NOW. (sorry for inactivity lol)
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:24 pm

JBL arrives outside the arena in his custom limousine which has come very recognizable over the years. He steps out with a grin on his face and walks inside the arena, tipping his hat to the fans on the outside. Once he enters, he walks around the arena before finally bumping into Dolph Ziggler. The two have an intense stare down before Ziggler finally speaks.

TBC by Granger
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:30 pm

The Legend of Casey wrote:
*CM Punk arrives to the arena for the first time in a while. He looks around as people seem stunned he actually showed up for once at the arena. A crew member approaches him and asks him where he's been. Punk stops and looks at him seriously. After a few moments of looking down at the smaller crew member.*

As CM Punk walks into the arena in Punk's luck The Miz begins walking that way and they notice each other and automatically a smirk appears on The Miz's face as he holds his WWE Championship close to him not letting CM Punk even get close to it as he reaches him still smirking as Punk obviously does not give a fuck. The Miz pats his WWE Championship twirling his head and smiling like an egotistical maniac before just staring at CM Punk the man that he has beat countless times and plans on doing again at King of The Ring for his precious championship.

The Miz ---
Well look who finally decided to show his face around her after being ashamed to show his face in the arena since the last time I embarrassed him. C..M.. Punk all I can say is welcome back for now because after King Of The Ring gets here and I destroy you once again and retain MY WWE Championship... did you hear that Punk? MINE! You better not get to comfortable because this is my show and my company! I am the new poster boy and finally the WWE has it's head on straight as I am at the top of the Power 5 and I am champion of the week! Punk, you should have never even showed up today are you that stupid?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:32 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
JBL arrives outside the arena in his custom limousine which has come very recognizable over the years. He steps out with a grin on his face and walks inside the arena, tipping his hat to the fans on the outside. Once he enters, he walks around the arena before finally bumping into Dolph Ziggler. The two have an intense stare down before Ziggler finally speaks.

TBC by Granger

Dolph Ziggler --- Could not make it as a general manager so now you are back into wrestling old man? Next week you have me in a match are you really going to show up for that Bradshaw or will you just well quit again like you did after Rey Mysterio showed you up!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:39 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

TBC by Granger

Dolph Ziggler --- Could not make it as a general manager so now you are back into wrestling old man? Next week you have me in a match are you really going to show up for that Bradshaw or will you just well quit again like you did after Rey Mysterio showed you up!

JBL shakes his head at Ziggler, obviously not amused by his comments.

"I was not shown up by Rey Mysterio Dolph and the only reason I quit was because I had enough of being walked over but that won't happen this time. In fact, you're nothing like Rey Mysterio. Rey is a legend in his own right but you, you're a disgrace to this business. This Friday night on Smackdown I am going to show you exactly what happens to a little punk when they mess with the wrong man."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:43 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

TBC by Granger

JBL shakes his head at Ziggler, obviously not amused by his comments.

"I was not shown up by Rey Mysterio Dolph and the only reason I quit was because I had enough of being walked over but that won't happen this time. In fact, you're nothing like Rey Mysterio. Rey is a legend in his own right but you, you're a disgrace to this business. This Friday night on Smackdown I am going to show you exactly what happens to a little punk when they mess with the wrong man."

Dolph Ziggler --- Apparently the alheizmers is already kicking in John because if you think I am just a punk kid your a bigger idiot than your Bradshaw gimmick! I am perfection you understand that John?You will not beat me Friday and then I will be going on to become the World Heavyweight Champion.. again and you better know that is the truth punk!

OOC: how am I as Dolph?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:45 pm

Will post a Christian promo soon. Just gotta work on it.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:51 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
The Legend of Casey wrote:

As CM Punk walks into the arena in Punk's luck The Miz begins walking that way and they notice each other and automatically a smirk appears on The Miz's face as he holds his WWE Championship close to him not letting CM Punk even get close to it as he reaches him still smirking as Punk obviously does not give a fuck. The Miz pats his WWE Championship twirling his head and smiling like an egotistical maniac before just staring at CM Punk the man that he has beat countless times and plans on doing again at King of The Ring for his precious championship.

The Miz ---
Well look who finally decided to show his face around her after being ashamed to show his face in the arena since the last time I embarrassed him. C..M.. Punk all I can say is welcome back for now because after King Of The Ring gets here and I destroy you once again and retain MY WWE Championship... did you hear that Punk? MINE! You better not get to comfortable because this is my show and my company! I am the new poster boy and finally the WWE has it's head on straight as I am at the top of the Power 5 and I am champion of the week! Punk, you should have never even showed up today are you that stupid?
-X-CM PUNK-X-

*Punk looks at Miz for a few moments before sighing and face palming.*

"Do you ever shut the hell up Miz? Does that duck mouth of yours ever stop?.. Wait let me try something.."

*Punk then pokes Miz on the nose and sighs once more looking disappointed*

"Damn, I was hoping you have an off switch to shut you up so I wouldn't have to do this the hard way. Because I'm a very busy man if you didn't already know this. I mean after I beat you at King of the Ring to reclaim my WWE championship and beat some no name loser, I have autograph signings to go to, appearances to make, have to get my CM Punk DVD finished being filmed and just a slue of other shit. I honestly don't have time to be dealing with you running your mouth like usual. So Mike if you'll excuse me..."

*Punk goes to walk away but Miz stops him* [/center]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0
Page 16 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 43  Next