The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0

Go down 
+17
AngleV2
Mesa
Oriadon
SP
TimTapOut
Karl
noeleen phoenix
White guy
Nova
Styles
RED
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
Jigsaw*
Bleed Green
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 29 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:11 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus
Emerges from her locker room with a pout of her face as she looks both directions down the hallway and heads towards the gym occasionally laughing at Kelly's so called threat yesterday.

Kaitlyn
Watching over AJ's promo and nodding agreeing with all that she had said.
You go AJ!

AJ Lee

*notices Kaitlyn backstage watching highlights of the promo while carrying her bags to her locker room*

"Kaitlyn! Hey!"
Kaitlyn
She smiles as she see's her best friend.
Hey AJ! I totally watched your promo. Two words only. LOVED. IT! You totally put Velvet on her spot

AJ Lee

*AJ smiles and shakes her head yes in agreement*

"Thanks! I guess she was pretty mad about it too! She said it gave her more motivation to put you and I down...well I tell you what. Let her say that, let her get the motivation of ending our careers. Because that just drives our motivation to whoop their butts all over the arena even more!"
Kaitlyn
Laughs hard.
Giving her more motivation, what a douche Velvet is. Urgh, I mean come on! She thinks she can end our careers? Her career is ending now and ours is just beginning AJ! And that is how it is, fact or non fact.

AJ Lee

"Well I don't know about us trying to end her career...unless I mis-understood!"

*AJ chuckles*

"Hey I need to take my bags down to my locker room, can you help me carry this one?"
Kaitlyn
Lifts up the big AJ showed her.
Sucks being small for you and not being able to carry all these bags, I'll carry them all of you want? I have no problem doing so!

AJ Lee

*laughs and gives Kaitlyn a friendly shove*

"Hey c'mon I'm not that small! But I got these two, I just need you to carry this one! It's the PS3 I just bought before I came out here! So if our plans still go as planned, here's our celebration just like you said!"

*AJ smiles as she hands Kaitlyn the bag*

"Oh how I love being nerdy! They don't call me the Geek Goddess for nothing!"
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn pulls an excited expression on her face.
AH! PS3! Did you get WWE 12? I really want to play Me and you and defeat Velvet in a handi-cap match!
Kaitlyn puts the bag on her shoulders.
Lets go!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:15 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus
Emerges from her locker room with a pout of her face as she looks both directions down the hallway and heads towards the gym occasionally laughing at Kelly's so called threat yesterday.

Kaitlyn
Watching over AJ's promo and nodding agreeing with all that she had said.
You go AJ!

AJ Lee

*notices Kaitlyn backstage watching highlights of the promo while carrying her bags to her locker room*

"Kaitlyn! Hey!"
Kaitlyn
She smiles as she see's her best friend.
Hey AJ! I totally watched your promo. Two words only. LOVED. IT! You totally put Velvet on her spot

AJ Lee

*AJ smiles and shakes her head yes in agreement*

"Thanks! I guess she was pretty mad about it too! She said it gave her more motivation to put you and I down...well I tell you what. Let her say that, let her get the motivation of ending our careers. Because that just drives our motivation to whoop their butts all over the arena even more!"
Kaitlyn
Laughs hard.
Giving her more motivation, what a douche Velvet is. Urgh, I mean come on! She thinks she can end our careers? Her career is ending now and ours is just beginning AJ! And that is how it is, fact or non fact.

AJ Lee

"Well I don't know about us trying to end her career...unless I mis-understood!"

*AJ chuckles*

"Hey I need to take my bags down to my locker room, can you help me carry this one?"
Kaitlyn
Lifts up the big AJ showed her.
Sucks being small for you and not being able to carry all these bags, I'll carry them all of you want? I have no problem doing so!

AJ Lee

*laughs and gives Kaitlyn a friendly shove*

"Hey c'mon I'm not that small! But I got these two, I just need you to carry this one! It's the PS3 I just bought before I came out here! So if our plans still go as planned, here's our celebration just like you said!"

*AJ smiles as she hands Kaitlyn the bag*

"Oh how I love being nerdy! They don't call me the Geek Goddess for nothing!"
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn pulls an excited expression on her face.
AH! PS3! Did you get WWE 12? I really want to play Me and you and defeat Velvet in a handi-cap match!
Kaitlyn puts the bag on her shoulders.
Lets go!

AJ Lee

"Yes I got it!"

*AJ laughs as they start toward the locker room*

"You know what I was thinking...on a side note with all the drama with Velvet and them, how cool would it be if you and I were pro's on the up coming season of NXT!"
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:19 pm

Kaitlyn
Raises an eyebrow at AJ.
Us pro's on NXT?
She thinks as she walks towards AJ's locker room.
I guess that would make perfect sense because we were both on NXT at one stage, me being the winner of season 3 and you doing really well on NXT season 3 too. We should totally try and get that role.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:22 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Kaitlyn
Raises an eyebrow at AJ.
Us pro's on NXT?
I guess that would make perfect sense because we were both on NXT at one stage, me being the winner of season 3 and you doing really well on NXT season 3 too. We should totally try and get that role.

AJ Lee

"See! How cool would that be!? Like if us two could be together as a pro, like mentor one person! I was thinking about it the entire time driving to the arena!"

*AJ laughs as they reach her locker room*
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:34 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Kaitlyn
Raises an eyebrow at AJ.
Us pro's on NXT?

AJ Lee

"See! How cool would that be!? Like if us two could be together as a pro, like mentor one person! I was thinking about it the entire time driving to the arena!"

Kaitlyn
Smiles
I've always wanted to see what it would be like to mentor someone, just so I can feel what it was like to be in Vickie Guerrero's shoes. If they don't smell thats all!
Kaitlyn opens the door and walks over to a table and sets AJ's bag on top of it.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:38 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Kaitlyn
Raises an eyebrow at AJ.
Us pro's on NXT?

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
Smiles
I've always wanted to see what it would be like to mentor someone, just so I can feel what it was like to be in Vickie Guerrero's shoes. If they don't smell thats all!
Kaitlyn opens the door and walks over to a table and sets AJ's bag on top of it.

AJ Lee

"Well I don't know about being in Vickie Guerrero's shoes...thats just like no way!"

*AJ puts on a sarcastic "ew" face then laughs*

"So do you have any ideas on who these masked women might be?"
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:43 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Kaitlyn
Raises an eyebrow at AJ.
Us pro's on NXT?

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
Smiles

AJ Lee

"Well I don't know about being in Vickie Guerrero's shoes...thats just like no way!"

Kaitlyn
Shrugs
I have no idea AJ, I wish I had a slight idea but it could honestly be anyone someone who was from WWE or someone new. You? You got any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:51 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Kaitlyn
Raises an eyebrow at AJ.
Us pro's on NXT?

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
Smiles

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
Shrugs
I have no idea AJ, I wish I had a slight idea but it could honestly be anyone someone who was from WWE or someone new. You? You got any ideas?

AJ Lee

*bites her bottom lip and shakes her head no*

"I really wish I had an idea too...I really help we face them on RAW soon..."

*AJ sighs as she hangs up some of her clothes on clothing racks*

"But who knows when that's going to happen."

OT: did you watch Smackdown last night?
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:00 pm

SP wrote:
FUCK YOU GRANGER!

You still got Edge and Barrett right?
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:09 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Kaitlyn
Raises an eyebrow at AJ.
Us pro's on NXT?

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
Smiles

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
Shrugs

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
Lets out a small sigh and helps AJ put up her clothes
I wish i could yank off their masks and see who it is. You know, its likely some of Velvet's old time friends from her old promotions that are helping her out.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:17 pm

OFF: Yeah i watched the divas match on YT, had no chance for the full show, heard something about DB though
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:19 pm

[Alex Riley is still looking for either a valet or a manager, so that he can take his career to the next level and win WWE Gold.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:20 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Kaitlyn
Raises an eyebrow at AJ.
Us pro's on NXT?

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
Smiles

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
Shrugs

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
I wish i could yank off their masks and see who it is. You know, its likely some of Velvet's old time friends from her old promotions that are helping her out.

AJ Lee

"I was thinking something like that...if anyone I though Angelina Love and Madison Rayne, but there is no way! I guess we'll just have to take their masks off for them to find out!"

*AJ smiles over at Kaitlyn*

OT: yeah...I don't about that. kind of made me mad that Kaitlyn did that :p
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:40 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Kaitlyn
Raises an eyebrow at AJ.
Us pro's on NXT?

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
Smiles

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
Shrugs

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

"I was thinking something like that...if anyone I though Angelina Love and Madison Rayne, but there is no way! I guess we'll just have to take their masks off for them to find out!"

Kaitlyn
Pouts
Could be Angelina and Madison, you know what she is like with them two. Best friends and pretty close!

OFF: Razz match was bad anyway.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:42 pm

RED wrote:
SP wrote:
FUCK YOU GRANGER!

You still got Edge and Barrett right?

Lol, yes Razz

I still got all of mah dudes Razz
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:54 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Kaitlyn
Raises an eyebrow at AJ.
Us pro's on NXT?

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
Smiles

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
Shrugs

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
Pouts
Could be Angelina and Madison, you know what she is like with them two. Best friends and pretty close!

OFF: Razz match was bad anyway.

AJ Lee

"Like I said, I guess we'll have to find out for ourselves!"

*AJ grabs her work out gear*

"I'm going to go work out in the gym, so I'll catch you later Kaitlyn!"

*AJ smiles and puts her hand out for the fist bump*

OT: gotta go! I'll cya later!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:59 pm

OT: g2g guys cya later!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:06 pm

Booker T
Booker T is backstage, in his office, working on more graphics for the front page, and for our upcoming Pay-Per-View, King of the Ring. Booker is also working on our first WWE Magazine.

Edge
Edge arrives backstage, and heads towards his lockerroom, pumped for RAW, when he finally gets his hands on Alberto Del Rio.

El Generico
El Generico is sitting in his and AJ Styles' lockerroom, upset about their loss to Sheamus and McIntyre, but Generico is excited for the upcoming Smackdown, where he is featured in the Main Event.

Wade Barrett
Wade Barrett arrives backstage, plotting a plan to win his United States Championship back. Barrett also likes the idea of the Tag Team that Sheamus and McIntyre threw together, knowing that they are a brutal and powerful team.

??????
[i]A women arrives backstage, wearing jeans, and a large winter coat, hiding her face. This women quickly walks into the building and dissapears into the closest lockerroom. This lockerroom belongs to the WWE Champion; The Miz.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:08 pm

Nick, that match isn't the Main Event. Razz
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:08 pm

WELL MAKE IT THE MAIN EVENT!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:09 pm

Nah, I think a World Heavyweight Championship Match is more important. Razz
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:10 pm

true, true ... oh well Razz

IN THE SEMI MAIN EVENT! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:13 pm

Nope, it is actually the first match on the card.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:13 pm

THEN THE FIRST MATCH !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:16 pm

That's it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0
Page 15 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 29 ... 43  Next