The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0

Go down 
+17
AngleV2
Mesa
Oriadon
SP
TimTapOut
Karl
noeleen phoenix
White guy
Nova
Styles
RED
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
Jigsaw*
Bleed Green
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 5:58 pm

AJ Lee

*looking around the arena for Kaitlyn*

Kane

*preparing to come out to the ring and make an annoucement soon*
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:16 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kane

Kaitlyn
Walking backstage before RAW with a protein shake in her ring attire.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:18 pm

As of Today, November 21st 2011 -- Big Show, Eve and Booker T have been released of their WWE Contracts.

It is rumored that WWE will be hiring a new Graphic Designer, who will make his first apperence, by posting all new graphics.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kane

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

*also dressed in her wrestling attire, the red plaid outfit, ready for tonight finds Kaitlyn*

"Ready for tonight?"

*goes to give her the fist bump and smiles*
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:26 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kane

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

*also dressed in her wrestling attire, the red plaid outfit, ready for tonight finds Kaitlyn*

"Ready for tonight?"

Kaitlyn
Hits her first against her fist
More than ready! I am prepared! Doctor says my arm should be fine since I let it rest today, got pretty bashed up yesterday so bad it went purple!
Lifts up her arm to show the slight pigmentation of the arm.
Luckily though, Trish Stratus came and saved me! It was amazing looking at her go! True hero!
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:29 pm

OT: SP wanna RP now ?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:32 pm

MSN, and after, im working on graphics.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:34 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
This week on Friday Night Smackdown:

Rhett Titus looks to continue his winning streak as he faces one half of the WWE Tag Team Champions, Kane, this week on Samckdown.

After a disappointing loss at Survivor Series, John Morrison looks to rebound as he takes on Dolph Ziggler in a Quarter Finals Match in a Tournament to determine the new World Heavyweight Champion.

After a big win at Survivor Series, El Generico teams with his best friend, AJ Styles, in a Tag Team Match to take on the Motor City Machine Guns to determine the next contenders to the WWE Tag Team Championships.

After winning at Vengeance, Cody Rhodes had the opportunity to face Mr Kennedy for the Intercontinental Championship at any time. Rhodes finally made his decision two weeks ago and will now face Mr Kennedy this Friday in a match where Mr Hellwig is banned from ringside.

The current Hardcore Champion, Chris Masters, will make his first televised defense this Friday when he faces a healthy Kurt Angle in a Falls Count Anywhere Match.

In this weeks Main Event, two men who were involved in the controversial Fatal Four Way Steel Cage Match this past Sunday night, Randy Orton and Justin Gabriel, face off in a Quarter Finals Match in the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament. Who will go on to the Semi Finals? Find out this Friday night!

ALSO:

There have been rumors that JBL may be facing huge consequences following his actions the past few weeks from Eric Bischoff. What are these consequences? Will JBL be fired?

Bully Ray will also appear on this Friday Night's fallout from Survivor Series and he has publicly stated that he is going to making a challenge and some fucker better accept or he will find one on his own.

AJ Styles will also speak out on his concerns concerning his status in the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament.

Dolph Ziggler is now on Raw
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:35 pm

*Kane's pyro ignites sending the fans into an uproar of cheers*

Justin Roberts: "Ladies and gentlemen please welcome one half...of the NEW WWE Tag Team Champions, he is the Devil's Favorite Demon...KANE!"

*Fans cheer even louder as Kane makes his way down the ramp with his championship resting on his shoulder*

*Kane climbs over the top rop, rests his title on the mat, and ignites his ring pyro getting a lot of hype from the crowd, as he goes over to get a microphone the crowd silences*

"Ten times...now make that eleven, that I have captured a World Tag Team Title. But this will be the last time I have one, because Matt Morgan and I will be unstoppable. Hell's Blue Print! Last night at Survivor Series, four other victims fell...this Friday a contenders match is being held for our Tag Team Titles, soon two more will fall! Unstoppable, creators of destruction, indestructible! Are just some of many unforgettable words that can be used to describe Matt Morgan and myself...and we will be the only ones who will be remembered as those described names...but there is another reason why I am out here."

*fans start the "what" chant to Kane as he smirks*

"This Friday night on Smackdown, it was announced that Rhett Titus is going up against your's truly...the Devil's Favorite Demon."

*fans cheer Kane's name*

"Rhett pay close attention...I left you a nearly lifeless body a week ago, and now you are walking into Hell's playground when you and I meet in the ring on Friday. I promise you, I am not the Undertaker, and I will NOT let you leave that ring on your own two feet. It won't be a repeat of what I did to you before...but worse, much worse."

*Kane lets out his sinister laugh before speaking again*

"I will make sure I leave you lifeless this time, not nearly...You will leave the arena on a stretcher, and all the way to the hospital! You are making a grave mistake by stepping in the ring with me...I will make you regret every decision you have ever made when the time comes on Smackdown! You have no idea what it is really like to face me face to face in that ring until the time comes. Because when the bell tolls, your time will be up as I drive you on your head with a Tombstone Pile Driver, and a Chokeslam from Hell!"

*Kane smirks and reaches up to ignite his pyro, as the pyro goes off his theme begins playing and Kane holds his Tag Team Title in the air showing it off before he heads backstage*

Last edited by Jigsaw* on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:37 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

Rhett Titus looks to continue his winning streak as he faces one half of the WWE Tag Team Champions, Kane, this week on Samckdown.

After a disappointing loss at Survivor Series, John Morrison looks to rebound as he takes on Dolph Ziggler in a Quarter Finals Match in a Tournament to determine the new World Heavyweight Champion.

After a big win at Survivor Series, El Generico teams with his best friend, AJ Styles, in a Tag Team Match to take on the Motor City Machine Guns to determine the next contenders to the WWE Tag Team Championships.

After winning at Vengeance, Cody Rhodes had the opportunity to face Mr Kennedy for the Intercontinental Championship at any time. Rhodes finally made his decision two weeks ago and will now face Mr Kennedy this Friday in a match where Mr Hellwig is banned from ringside.

The current Hardcore Champion, Chris Masters, will make his first televised defense this Friday when he faces a healthy Kurt Angle in a Falls Count Anywhere Match.

In this weeks Main Event, two men who were involved in the controversial Fatal Four Way Steel Cage Match this past Sunday night, Randy Orton and Justin Gabriel, face off in a Quarter Finals Match in the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament. Who will go on to the Semi Finals? Find out this Friday night!

ALSO:

There have been rumors that JBL may be facing huge consequences following his actions the past few weeks from Eric Bischoff. What are these consequences? Will JBL be fired?

Bully Ray will also appear on this Friday Night's fallout from Survivor Series and he has publicly stated that he is going to making a challenge and some fucker better accept or he will find one on his own.

AJ Styles will also speak out on his concerns concerning his status in the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament.

1/ Since when?
2/ Why?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kane

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

"Ready for tonight?"

Kaitlyn
More than ready! I am prepared! Doctor says my arm should be fine since I let it rest today, got pretty bashed up yesterday so bad it went purple!
Luckily though, Trish Stratus came and saved me! It was amazing looking at her go! True hero!

AJ Lee

*shakes her head learning of another attack from Velvet*

"Wow Trish Stratus though? Thats awesome! Stepping in the ring with her would be a true honor! But listen Kaitlyn...there's something we need to talk about. Something happened the other night. And it could be bad."

*AJ looks a bit unsettled*
[/center]
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:42 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

ALSO:

1/ Since when?
2/ Why?

Last night, because I have two main eventers fighing over the same title
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:45 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

ALSO:

1/ Since when?
2/ Why?

Last night, because I have two main eventers fighing over the same title

They were only in the same match because Ziggler was originally Nova's superstar before he dropped him.

I wouldn't have had both in the match otherwise.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:48 pm

OT: Since Nick is busy atm.

Karl, Granger any of you wanna RP? Anyone....I really don't care I'm flipping bored.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:49 pm

WELCOME TO NXT!

Alright guys I need 8 people to sign up for Season 1!

--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--

Can be anybody from tna/indies/free agents/FCW
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:49 pm

Justin wrote:
OT: Since Nick is busy atm.

Karl, Granger any of you wanna RP? Anyone....I really don't care I'm flipping bored.

sure
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:50 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kane

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

"Ready for tonight?"

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

"Wow Trish Stratus though? Thats awesome! Stepping in the ring with her would be a true honor! But listen Kaitlyn...there's something we need to talk about. Something happened the other night. And it could be bad."

[/center]
Kaitlyn
She grins at AJ being happy over Trish then her face drops with the next sentence she said.
AJ, is it.. bad?
She bites her lip waiting for the news to come
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:56 pm

Husky Harris signs up for NXT.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:56 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kane

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

"Ready for tonight?"

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

[/center]
Kaitlyn
She grins at AJ being happy over Trish then her face drops with the next sentence she said.
AJ, is it.. bad?

AJ Lee

*sighs with a bit of sadness*

"A police officer came up to me looking for you...it seems Velvet made a fake story up and said you and I got into this huge backstage fight, resutling with the cut I got on my head. Velvet told them that you also attacked her, and the two masked women came forward as witnesses. He said there was a warrant and that Velvet was pressing charges. I told him it was all a lie and that Velvet made the whole thing up, but he said I had no proof...I'm sorry."

*AJ looks a bit sad after delivering the news to Kaitlyn*
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:04 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kane

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

"Ready for tonight?"

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

[/center]
Kaitlyn
AJ, is it.. bad?

AJ Lee

"A police officer came up to me looking for you...it seems Velvet made a fake story up and said you and I got into this huge backstage fight, resutling with the cut I got on my head. Velvet told them that you also attacked her, and the two masked women came forward as witnesses. He said there was a warrant and that Velvet was pressing charges. I told him it was all a lie and that Velvet made the whole thing up, but he said I had no proof...I'm sorry."

Kaitlyn
Shocked expression, doesn't know how to force out the words over Velvet's actions.
There is bound to be tons of evidence, I have Trish! My arm for example, security tapes, trainers and.. likely more but having the police not believe you..
Kaitlyn looks deserted and lost
I... I can't even! Like who would go that far!
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:04 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 Themiz1

-- Monday Night Nitro makes it's way to the District of Columbia tonight as the superstars begin arriving for tonights event. Today The Miz does not really honestly feel like driving as he called a limo, his limo and that very limo now arrives at the Monday Night Nitro arena. The crowd standing out in the cold like the true idiots they are almost break their necks trying to see who is in the limo as the driver goes to open the back door. As the door opens the boos begin as all the anxious fans begin booing for the WWE Champion as he steps out of the limo. The Miz wears a white button up dress shirt and a black pair of pants and a black tie. He has a wide smirk on his face looking at all of the people booing him. Miz is not in the greatest of moods as last night his team did not get the win and that is a disgrace of all of professional wrestling. The Miz walks on towards the door of the arena with the only thing on his mind is destroying Zack Ryder to show these people he is not a joke! He walks on with a strut as he repositions HIS WWE Championship on his shoulder. The fans boo through the secruity as The Miz opens the door to the arena and steps in taking a small pause checking the bullentin board before walking on through the hallways as ____ approaches him.

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 Dolph_ziggler_signature_2_by_shockproductions-d34sdwp

-- Dolph Ziggler after not being able to pick up the World Heavyweight Championship last night arrives at the Monday Night Nitro arena shortly after The Miz. Ziggler not wanting to deal with the haters in the crowd heads to the back through the secured back entrance. Dolph heads into the arena ready to most likely once again become the United States Champion.

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 Delrio-1

Alberto Del Rio approaches Miz wearing his Del Rio T-Shirt with his white towel hanging around his neck like usual. He walks up to the Miz with a grin knowing that Miz was on his team last night also knowing that Miz was the last man eliminated. Del Rio looks at Miz's WWE Championship before speaking.

The Essence of Excellent
- ->Alberto Del Rio<- -
''Well look who it is; WWE Champion Miz! How's it going buddy? I'm shocked you are still holding that title, I thought you would have lost it by now...''

Del Rio's grin doesn't leave his face as he fixes his towel which is hanging around his neck trying to pretend he didn't say what he just said.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:12 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kane

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

"Ready for tonight?"

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

[/center]
Kaitlyn
AJ, is it.. bad?

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
Shocked expression, doesn't know how to force out the words over Velvet's actions.
There is bound to be tons of evidence, I have Trish! My arm for example, security tapes, trainers and.. likely more but having the police not believe you..
Kaitlyn looks deserted and lost
I... I can't even! Like who would go that far!

AJ Lee

"I'm so sorry they wouldn't believe me though...I feel terrible."

*AJ lets out another sigh*

"I mean, I don't know why she is going so far with this. What did we do to her? But I tell you what, I refuse to act at her level, I think we just need to remain classy, and show respect, and just duke it out in the ring. Velvet Sky is a coward, and once she see's us beat her two masked henchwomen tonight, she will be speechless and won't know what to do. Kaitlyn we got this..."

*AJ smiles and hopes to brighten Kaitlyn's spirit*

"I think we just need to focus on tonight, you know to get your mind off of it...just think, kicking some butt, Chick Busters style!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:20 pm

The following is an interview with now proclaimed "next divas champion" Velvet Sky
Unfortunately Velvets masked friends could not join us for the interview:

--------------
Interviewer:
--------------

"Alright, I am here with the self proclaimed "sexiest diva on the roster" Velvet Sky. Unfortunately we already informed you that her friends are nearby but will not be joinging us for this all exclusive interview with Velvet. Now Velvet; to start things off let's talk about what's been going on with this feud involving your frineds and the two nxt divas Kaitlyn and AJ?"

-------------
Velvet Sky:
-------------

"Thank you, first off thanks for having me, appreciate it. Uhm, well yeah, I mean this business is as psychological as it is physical. What I mean by that is you have to expect the unexpected. When I set my goal and say I'm going to do something I go out and do it. AJ and Kaitlyn .. Hm, well I gotta hand it to them, the numbers are even now.. With Trish watching their back like a mother watches her kids. So the blatant attacks and bullying is not over. Reason being: my whole life , as you may of seen many times on the air on my promo video, I have been nothing. Since I was a young kid, I've been picked on , bullied, beaten, you name it.. All the way through high school. I have been told many many times that I was never good enough. That I didn't have what it takes to rise to the top and take over the throne. But I proved them all wrong. My debut in TNA multiple title wins, and match victories, I climbed the ladder for 10 long hardworking years I did it. And to all the people that said I couldn't do it. Well there you have it. Being picked on though made me relise I have to send a message to everyone else, so there's the attitude change explanation. Now, my two friends on the other hand may be revealed, or may not be revealed. But the bottom line is they are two of the top divas in the game today.. And I'm warning Kaitlyn and Aj, don't be so sure.."

--------------
Interviewer:
--------------

"So your focus when you first got transferred to WWE was immediately set on the divas title, speak some of that."

-------------
Velvet Sky:
-------------

"Yeah, well when I stepped into the arena my first thought actually was 'where am I?' Aha, you know? Joking, but yeah my focus was really more towards capturing more gold around my waist. To be completely honest I had no idea there would be as many divas as there are now. But none have really impressed me as of late. Because: coming from an environment like TNA I've learned soo much that I wouldn't and couldn't have learned anywhere else. It has gave me experience, and confidence. The only change was really the atmoshpere of the crowd. Its huge. And I'm sure it will be later on especially headlining big shows like Wrestlemania. Sure, I mean, TNA has Bound For Glory where I captured my first knockouts title, but Wrestlemania is bigger than life. Only the best of the best are there to compete and I deffienetely think I'm one of those best."

--------------
Interviewer:
--------------

"Alright, now last night at Survivor Series you were speaking with Beth and then another blatant attack, but this time on Taylor Wilde, any insides?"

-------------
Velvet Sky:
-------------

"Mhm, I mean there's no other explainations for my actions. They are going to stick like this, reason being like I said earlier--people need to feel the pain I felt growing up and its not my fault. Taylor you know, Is on a losing streak I'm guessing anyways. Her night was already as depressing, so why not just give her a little something to remember. Now Beth Phoenix on the other hand will for sure be having that title no longer then ti can almost guarentee that tonight is a big night for me and I'm telling you I can feel it. Like I said when I set my sight on something I go after it."

--------------
Interviewer:
--------------

"Now any thoughts on the recent change of everything involving bischoff?"

-------------
Velvet Sky:
-------------

"Yeah we better not show him this taping after, I mean seriously I will knock someone out if I have to...but um , personally being on TNA with Bischoff for who knows how long has been a rollercoaster to hell. I'm giving you my word he wants everything his way, and now that he is in control the superstars need to pick up their game or else there's gonna be hell to pay. Its that simple. Holding a grudge against Bischoff is the last thing you want to do. Cena and everyone else who ever did anything to offend him in the past , you know... I just wouldn't want to be in their shoes. As for the change in the name--nothing special or anything to worry about.. I'm sure"

--------------
Interviewer:
--------------

"We have all the insides thank you for joining us Velvet Sky, we know you have to get ready for the show so we wish you luck."

-------------
Velvet Sky:
-------------

"Thanks for having me I appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:21 pm

Xavier Woods signs up for WWE NXT
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0
Page 3 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next