The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0

Go down 
+17
AngleV2
Mesa
Oriadon
SP
TimTapOut
Karl
noeleen phoenix
White guy
Nova
Styles
RED
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
Jigsaw*
Bleed Green
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Contender
Contender

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 4:43 am

Brock Lesnar is getting ready for the main event tonight, knowing that if Cena calls it down the middle, he can't lose.

Shad Gaspard is hoping to debut tonight.

Chris Masters has locked himself in his lr, but has cameras set up for a promo.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:56 am

The World's Strongest Man Mark Henry is in his locker room planning on destroying Shawn Michaels tonight.

Cody Rhodes is backstage with his baggers pissed off after being humiliated at SS.

John Cena is walking around with a referee t-shirt over his shoulder.

Sheamus is in the gym working out ready to return tonight on...Nitro.

Beth Phoenix is walking around with the Divas Championship over her shoulder.

Last edited by RED on Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:59 am

RED wrote:

The World's Strongest Man Mark Henry is in his locker room planning on destroying Shawn Michaels tonight.

Cody Rhodes is backstage with his baggers pissed off after being humiliated at SS.

Anybody cares to tell me how to put EMBED CODE for videos?

[The Rock walks up to Cena]

"You better keep the match fair or I will rock bottom your ass!"

[HBK walks up Mark]

"Marky what is shaken?'
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:09 am

Tonight on Raw...

NO MORE RAW!

Tonight it's the return of Monday night Nitro!

Will the Internet Champion be able to win the WWE title in a match against the Awesome Miz?

What is Shawn Michael's punishment going to be by the GM Theodore Long after last week accident?

Chris Jericho goes one on one against CM Punk with the winner facing The Miz for the WWE Championship at King of the Ring.

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:12 am

John TPA wrote:
RED wrote:

[HBK walks up Mark]

"Marky what is shaken?'

Cena looks at the Rock and smirks.

"Don't worry. I'll call the match down the middle. But still...are you sure you can beat Brock?"

Henry grins

"You got a lot of nerves to walk right up to me"
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:26 am

Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:38 am

RED wrote:
John TPA wrote:
RED wrote:

[HBK walks up Mark]

"Marky what is shaken?'

"Don't worry. I'll call the match down the middle. But still...are you sure you can beat Brock?"

Henry grins

[The Rock raises an eyebrow]

"Did YOU just say that The Rock can't beat Brock? Sure The Rock was beaten by him once before, but he WILL not do it again Cena! John Cena I know you will attack me after the match to warn me about wrestlemain but I will be ready to stop you!"

[HBK grins and stands face to face to Mark]

"I don't fear you Mark. I hold no fear to any fear. You have tasted my boot before and you will get it again tonight. I don't care what Long has planned for me since I didn't mean to hit him. But hey I will beat you down soon enough but I will super kick your lights out tonight!"
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:43 am

John TPA wrote:
RED wrote:
John TPA wrote:
RED wrote:

[HBK walks up Mark]

"Marky what is shaken?'

Henry grins

"Did YOU just say that The Rock can't beat Brock? Sure The Rock was beaten by him once before, but he WILL not do it again Cena! John Cena I know you will attack me after the match to warn me about wrestlemain but I will be ready to stop you!"

"I don't fear you Mark. I hold no fear to any fear. You have tasted my boot before and you will get it again tonight. I don't care what Long has planned for me since I didn't mean to hit him. But hey I will beat you down soon enough but I will super kick your lights out tonight!"

Cena shakes his head.

"Please Rock, I'm not that predictable, I am not going to hit you with a cheap shot. I'm not like you. I never wanted to be the referee for this match but hey...at least I got the best seat in the house to watch it. You focus on Lesnar and not me."

Henry smirks.

"You have guts and I respect that. Tonight your guts will be spread all over the ring. Because I don't care what Teddy Long has to say. Tonight, one of us is going to get their ass-kicked...and it's not going to be me."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:48 am

RED wrote:
John TPA wrote:
RED wrote:
John TPA wrote:
RED wrote:

[HBK walks up Mark]

"Marky what is shaken?'

Henry grins

Cena shakes his head.

"Please Rock, I'm not that predictable, I am not going to hit you with a cheap shot. I'm not like you. I never wanted to be the referee for this match but hey...at least I got the best seat in the house to watch it. You focus on Lesnar and not me."

Henry smirks.

"You have guts and I respect that. Tonight your guts will be spread all over the ring. Because I don't care what Teddy Long has to say. Tonight, one of us is going to get their ass-kicked...and it's not going to be me."

[The Rock raises his eyebrow again]

"You will see the opening Cena and you will take it. I am focused on Brock but you will not be out of my sight tonight. I will slam you down if I need to cena!"

[HBK teases the kick]

"I am very sure you will be getting your ass kicked all over this arena tonight. I will super kick your lights out and dance on your body as the crowd cheers and screams my name!"
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:53 am

John TPA wrote:
RED wrote:
John TPA wrote:
RED wrote:
John TPA wrote:
RED wrote:

[HBK walks up Mark]

"Marky what is shaken?'

Henry grins

Cena shakes his head.

Henry smirks.

[The Rock raises his eyebrow again]

"You will see the opening Cena and you will take it. I am focused on Brock but you will not be out of my sight tonight. I will slam you down if I need to cena!"

[HBK teases the kick]

"I am very sure you will be getting your ass kicked all over this arena tonight. I will super kick your lights out and dance on your body as the crowd cheers and screams my name!"

Cena smiles and shakes his head

"Good luck Dwayne."

Cena walks away holding the referee t-shirt.

"Oh they will be screaming already...when they see their idol destroyed!"

Henry walks off.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:07 am

OT- once again great show, I have school so when I get back maybe do some RPing or a promo can't wait for Raw btw , thank you everyone
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:13 am

In his locked locker room, the Hardcore champion Chris Masters, stands in front of a camera and adresses the WWE Universe.

Masters
A few days ago, I told the Smackdown locker room that I'm back and I'm coming to change the WWE for the better. And at Survivor Series, I did just that, locking Zack Ryder in the Masterlock while he was chasing Chris Jericho and becoming the Hardcore champion. But I'm not satisfied with this title, not by a long shot. So I'm vowing to not only retain my Hardcore title, but to add to my accolades with a very prestigious title. But the title I'm talking about cannot go around my waist. Oh no. I'm talking about the title of King. To be precise, the King of the Ring. And in December, I will achieve that when I win the King of the Ring tournament and I will be crowned King Masters.

Masters throws his hands up in the air and shows off his bicep muscles, before smiling as the camera clicks off.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:22 am

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 Themiz1

-- Monday Night Nitro makes it's way to the District of Columbia tonight as the superstars begin arriving for tonights event. Today The Miz does not really honestly feel like driving as he called a limo, his limo and that very limo now arrives at the Monday Night Nitro arena. The crowd standing out in the cold like the true idiots they are almost break their necks trying to see who is in the limo as the driver goes to open the back door. As the door opens the boos begin as all the anxious fans begin booing for the WWE Champion as he steps out of the limo. The Miz wears a white button up dress shirt and a black pair of pants and a black tie. He has a wide smirk on his face looking at all of the people booing him. Miz is not in the greatest of moods as last night his team did not get the win and that is a disgrace of all of professional wrestling. The Miz walks on towards the door of the arena with the only thing on his mind is destroying Zack Ryder to show these people he is not a joke! He walks on with a strut as he repositions HIS WWE Championship on his shoulder. The fans boo through the secruity as The Miz opens the door to the arena and steps in taking a small pause checking the bullentin board before walking on through the hallways as ____ approaches him.

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 Dolph_ziggler_signature_2_by_shockproductions-d34sdwp

-- Dolph Ziggler after not being able to pick up the World Heavyweight Championship last night arrives at the Monday Night Nitro arena shortly after The Miz. Ziggler not wanting to deal with the haters in the crowd heads to the back through the secured back entrance. Dolph heads into the arena ready to most likely once again become the United States Champion.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:19 am

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 Power5

1) El Generico
2) The Rock
3) The Miz
4) Randy Orton
5) Kofi Kingston
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:22 am

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 Cm-punk1

Superstar
- El Generico || 2 week streak

Champion
- Beth Phenoix

Moment
- Eric Bischoff returns as OWNER!

Match
- Team Long vs Team Laurinatis

Staff Member
- Teddy Long || Three Week Streak

Roleplayer
- Granger
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:24 am

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 Bio-zackryder

- Vince McMahon sold his soul to the Devil?
- Shane McMahon furious with Eric Bischoff?
- Chris Jericho demanding renam Internet CHampionship to T.V. Championship?
- The Miz heading into a face turn?
- New World NEXUS?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:23 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 2w4b7yr

A girl you do not want to cross paths with. The sexy but deadly Velvet Sky arrives into the arena wearing a short tank top t-shirt and jeans with white fur boots. She signs a few autographs with the fans outside before getting into her self and walking inside. She unpacks getting ready for tonight where she will in fact make history yet again capture a dream of hers- this time in a WWE arena.

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 Drew-McIntyre-4

'The chosen one' Drew McIntyre arrives for tonights show as his plane arrives late her runs in to unpack. He ignore some of the fans that want his autograph. He has a sick twisted smirk as tonight he reveals who his new ally is, better yet new tag team partner. Drew is chasing the tag titles

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 Matt_Morgan_Sig_V1

The now deadly alliance of Kane and Morgan has been formed. After last nights outstanding ppv they captured the vacant Tag titles and now head into Raw with them. Morgan arrives with the belt on his shoulder wearing a white tank top with blue jeans and a pair of fresh Nikes.

OT- Still looking for who should fill my last spot

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:24 pm

OT- Just a reminder ...

Rey Mysterio has been released from WWE as of now..
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:26 pm

Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:29 pm

John Morrison arrives with the fans booing him, he doesn't even bat an eye at them as he is a little ticked that he carried his team that they couldn't do enough to support him into a victory.

Chris Jericho arrives with a huge smirk on his face and has gotten rid of Ryder's stupid title. He is DONE with Ryder and now is focused on the next task at hand which is becoming the next WWE Champion

Kofi Kingston stole the show at the PPV and looks forward to becoming the King of the Ring

Rhett Titus arrives still looking to own Kane or Taker again

Stone Cold arrives laughing that Bitchoff is in charge
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:43 pm

Kaitlyn
Backstage with a set of medium sized dumbbells working up her injured arm trying to make it a little more stronger again. She occasionally stops and thinks about Velvet Sky and her masked friends.

Trish Stratus
Walking with her gym bag after coming out of the gym from a hard work out with her head held high as she still believes that she is the best diva ever to step foot into the WWE ring.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:47 pm

Can I pick up Kelly Kelly as well, please?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:35 pm

This week on Friday Night Smackdown:

Rhett Titus looks to continue his winning streak as he faces one half of the WWE Tag Team Champions, Kane, this week on Samckdown.

After a disappointing loss at Survivor Series, John Morrison looks to rebound as he takes on Dolph Ziggler in a Quarter Finals Match in a Tournament to determine the new World Heavyweight Champion.

After a big win at Survivor Series, El Generico teams with his best friend, AJ Styles, in a Tag Team Match to take on the Motor City Machine Guns to determine the next contenders to the WWE Tag Team Championships.

After winning at Vengeance, Cody Rhodes had the opportunity to face Mr Kennedy for the Intercontinental Championship at any time. Rhodes finally made his decision two weeks ago and will now face Mr Kennedy this Friday in a match where Mr Hellwig is banned from ringside.

The current Hardcore Champion, Chris Masters, will make his first televised defense this Friday when he faces a healthy Kurt Angle in a Falls Count Anywhere Match.

In this weeks Main Event, two men who were involved in the controversial Fatal Four Way Steel Cage Match this past Sunday night, Randy Orton and Justin Gabriel, face off in a Quarter Finals Match in the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament. Who will go on to the Semi Finals? Find out this Friday night!

ALSO:

There have been rumors that JBL may be facing huge consequences following his actions the past few weeks from Eric Bischoff. What are these consequences? Will JBL be fired?

Bully Ray will also appear on this Friday Night's fallout from Survivor Series and he has publicly stated that he is going to making a challenge and some fucker better accept or he will find one on his own.

AJ Styles will also speak out on his concerns concerning his status in the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 5:29 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Kaitlyn
Backstage with a set of medium sized dumbbells working up her injured arm trying to make it a little more stronger again. She occasionally stops and thinks about Velvet Sky and her masked friends.

Trish Stratus
Walking with her gym bag after coming out of the gym from a hard work out with her head held high as she still believes that she is the best diva ever to step foot into the WWE ring.
Velvet Sky and her two masked friends approach Trish and stare at her with smirks

"Mhm, I though it was you... I mean who CANT see you from a mile away.."
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 5:54 pm

~Kurt Angle prepares to do a promo very soon~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0
Page 2 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next