The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"

Go down 
+24
Karl
SP
noeleen phoenix
AfganisDan
Bleed Green
BEAST MODE
HTH
Jarrett
TJ
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Mesa
LegendOfCasey
Jigsaw*
Cyrus T
TimTapOut
Nova
Sam
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
M
Oriadon
fuck
Styles
Harold
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:03 am

.ηovα. wrote:
OT- Off to school, hopefully when i come back we can keep up the feud..

OOC:

Join Evans in the foam pit!
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:10 am

Surge is eating a bagel.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:18 am

~Tim "TapOut" Taylor is off to run his final 5K race and will return in 11 hours!~

OT- C'ya guys until then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:52 pm

Cyrus Black is in his locker room, working on his laptop. He's writing what will surely be a bestselling autobiography on his life and meteoric rise to legendary status.

Also, he's eating a bagel for whatever reason
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:03 pm

Ali Walker: *finishing up her work out*

Fang: *walking around backstage*
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:55 pm

Jericho wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Jericho wrote:
[The shot opens up and we are backstage in the EFNW Arena, specifically at the interview area where none other than Bill Mayne and the former EFNW International Champion, and the man who was attacked by a returning Hardcore Demon on the second ever episode of Equinox, “Sex Appeal” Michael DeJesus! DeJesus is dressed in a pair of black jeans and his official Michael DeJesus T-Shirt. DeJesus is casually chewing a piece of chewing gum as Mayne begins to speak]

Bill Mayne ”Ladies and Gentlemen with me at this time is one of the fastest rising stars in EFNW and Professional Wrestling, Michael DeJesus!”

[The crowd boo]

BM ”Michael, just days ago you were viciously attacked by a returning Hardcore Demon, what are your thoughts on his attack?”

Michael DeJesus ”You serious bro? What am I meant to think? That Hardcore Demon is a real good kid? Nah champ. Hardcore Demon proved what we all already knew, he’s a coward, and he’s scared of me, Michael DeJesus!”

BM ”Do you have any idea at all, as to why he attacked you?”

MD ”Well Billy boy, after I sat down and had a good old chat with Mr. Demon, I come to the conclusion that he doesn’t like my tights … How the hell should I know dumbass? Bill, fuck sake you’re stupid. Let’s look at it, I’m younger, better looking and more talented than his fat arse, so it’s jealousy bra. Hardcore Demon knows I’m the shit, and he’s upset no one cares about him anymore, it’s all about the party, and I am the party!”

[Bill Mayne gulps and begins backing off. DeJesus looks confused]

MD ”Da fuck?”

[DeJesus turns and sees Hardcore Demon staring a hole through his head. DeJesus staggers a little at first site before composing himself and putting on a brave face]

*Demon smirks, then laughs a little*

Demon: "You wanna know why I went after you, kid? Because you are yet another young kid, who seems to think that he is king shit in wrestling, & continuously shows no respect to anyone that paved the way for him. While you do have talent & can wrestle, you lack respect for us veterans, which is why EFNW brought me back to begin with. You are at the top of my hit-list around here, so here I am. As a matter of fact, I am thinking about crossing your name off that list pretty soon, so how about next week on Equinox, you meet me in the ring 1 on 1. What do you say kid? You got the balls to face me in the ring?"

*Demon crosses his arms, awaiting Michael's answer*

[DeJesus laughs a little before removing his sun glasses and hanging them over his shirt]

Michael DeJesus "Demon, why would I waste my time with some old man like chu? Like you said bro, I got the talent, fuck respect, you ain't done nothing for me dog. If you want a match with me, join the cue fella. I got talentless hacks like yo'self lining up for miles wanting a piece of me, cuz I am the best bro! So how about you do something instead of attacking me from behind and earn a shot at me, 'cause I'm the best player in this industry and I don't owe you squat!"

*Demon shakes his head in disappointment*

Demon: "Well that is just too bad. Obviously you don't have the balls to face a real challenge to your career & a real threat to your livelihood. You are right, I haven't done anything for you except make you an easy target for everybody else. As far as attacking you from behind, the way I remember it, you struck first, so that chokeslam was fair game if you ask me. But if you want to continue ducking me, & continue facing the talentless losers you have been facing these last few months, that's fine. I am a very patient man, boy. But if you do keep me waiting for too long, say goodbye to that pathetic excuse you call a wrestling career."

*Demon walks past DeJesus, shoulder bumping him as he walks past*
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:03 pm

Surge is eating a bagel again.

"Mmm, this is a good bagel. Really good. Really super mega ultra good. I love it.", he says with a mouthful.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:21 pm

~Tim "TapOut" Taylor re-arrives into the EFNW Areana and starts to wonder around it aimlessly~
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:23 pm

[Kevin Evans is walking around with his Revolution Championship around his waist when _____________________ bumps him]

TBC by anyone
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:48 pm

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
~Tim "TapOut" Taylor re-arrives into the EFNW Areana and starts to wonder around it aimlessly~
Check your face book, bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:53 pm

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:

{Jaggered Payne who just happen to be leaning against a wall in a random part of the arena, notice Taylor walking past and approach him making Tim stop in his tracks}

Hayden Jaggerz

Well if it isn't Mr. "TapOut" Tim Taylor himself, what are you doing around in these parts without your Tag Team partner Casey Anomaly because from what we are aware, this we'll be the first time that you guys are tag teaming together, so shouldn't you two be I don't know, Training for the big match on Saturday since you will be facing the greatest competitors that this company has to offer... Hayden Jaggerz and Pauly Payne!
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:59 pm

Cyrus Black's Exile senses are tingling...almost as if his name got mentioned on some other wrestling promotion...a promotion that has not paid him for the use of his name...

Cyrus Black: Well, fuckity shit...
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:00 pm

John TPA wrote:
[Kevin Evans is walking around with his Revolution Championship around his waist when _____________________ bumps him]

TBC by anyone
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:15 pm

OT- @Casey, I did asswhipe! Smile

~Tim smirks as Hayden~

Tim: Why would I care if Casey and I train together? I've faced him since I was a teenager, so obviously he and I know eachother pretty well. But then again we are facing the World's "most gay-tarded" tag team the business has ever seen! Maybe, we'll have to get our own chasity belts to make sure we're safe. Plus, why train if it's clearly obvious the two of you have no freaking clue what the blue hell you're doing in that ring. Hell, I don't even know you're name! You and your butt buddy are nobodies while Casey and myself are major names in this business!

~Tim chuckles a bit as he puts his hand on Hayden's shoulder~

Tim: You know, I may not like Casey, but I know he is one hell of a competitor. Seeing you right here and now.... I can tell that you are thinking one of two things. One is being you have absolutely no idea what you're doin, or two you're faking this confiedance when you are clearly having a comibination of shit and piss in your tighty whities. So why don't you run along to your little boyfriend, use what time you have left being tag team champions, and savior it because in no time it will be gone and it will never happen again as long as it is aroundthe waist of a true wrestler!
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:28 pm

My dudes arrive. Looking awesomer than anybody else.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:29 pm

*William Davis and Coty Weston come from off-screen. Coty is watching Pauly Payne while William goes up to Hayden and Tim.*

William: Listen to you talk, Tim, like the team of Casey Anomaly and Tim Taylor hasn't already suffered one loss. Multiplication lesson, one is about to become two, come EFNW Wrestling tomorrow night. I wouldn't worry about the pay-per-view, not if we beat you again and Travis decides we deserve your title shot.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:37 pm

Oriadon wrote:
*William Davis and Coty Weston come from off-screen. Coty is watching Pauly Payne while William goes up to Hayden and Tim.*

William: Listen to you talk, Tim, like the team of Casey Anomaly and Tim Taylor hasn't already suffered one loss. Multiplication lesson, one is about to become two, come EFNW Wrestling tomorrow night. I wouldn't worry about the pay-per-view, not if we beat you again and Travis decides we deserve your title shot.

~Tim looks over at William with a smirk~

Tim: Cool story bro, you're homosexual! Now, as tomorrow night goes. I simply don't care what you say or think. In all honestly, you two morons get less respect then women! Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if you and your "man friend" behind you have mangina's! Seeing that your ugly asses aren't able to speak to actual women, so I'm sure you think that surgury you two got would help in the long run, it really won't. Now back to the topic of the match. This time Casey will listen to me and you two queer boats will end up worse then Japan did during World War 2!
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:45 pm

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Tim: Cool story bro, you're homosexual! Now, as tomorrow night goes. I simply don't care what you say or think. In all honestly, you two morons get less respect then women! Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if you and your "man friend" behind you have mangina's! Seeing that your ugly asses aren't able to speak to actual women, so I'm sure you think that surgury you two got would help in the long run, it really won't. Now back to the topic of the match. This time Casey will listen to me and you two queer boats will end up worse then Japan did during World War 2!

Hayden Jaggerz

Judging by all these gay jokes of yours, I'm guessing that you and Casey are a couple and haven't been intimate for a while now because your uncontrollable sexual urges are really creeping me out. You need to either keep it in your pants or let loose on Anomaly's asshole as soon enough, I am going to get fed up with your stupid and incorrect insults and before you know it, I'll be kicking your ass all the way back to Casey's bedroom, so hold your tongue or I will seriously knock you the fuck out
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:54 pm

~Tim just busts out laughing. He has on hand on Hayden's shoulder as he wouldn't be able to stand if he didn't. He stands up and looks at him again, then begins to laugh again! He soon calms down a bit so he can speak~

Tim: Oh lord kid you are funny. You see the reason this is the first time for the teaming of Anomaly and I, is simply because we've always hated eachother, and still do. Now as far as these gay jokes are going, it's because I literally think you all are gay seeing you chose to be in the tag team division. If I had a choice I'd be in the World Title picture but seeing I'm forced to tag up with Casey, hell I might aswell take the belts! Then you suddenly grow a pair to tell me to hold my tounge?!? Oh ho ho! Someone just decided to hit pubirty and get some hormones raging! Too bad you're mind can't handle the things I'm telling you so let me make it eaiser for you to understand... EH HEM!.... Me make love to women. Like your sisters and female cousins! Me good wrestler, you all suck like $2 sluts! Me and Casey, beat two nobodies tomorrow, then we beat gay boys for belts!

~Tim smirks as he sits back in a chair looking at all the men~
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:56 pm

Sam And The Dirt Is Gone wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Hayden Jaggerz

Judging by all these gay jokes of yours, I'm guessing that you and Casey are a couple and haven't been intimate for a while now because your uncontrollable sexual urges are really creeping me out. You need to either keep it in your pants or let loose on Anomaly's asshole as soon enough, I am going to get fed up with your stupid and incorrect insults and before you know it, I'll be kicking your ass all the way back to Casey's bedroom, so hold your tongue or I will seriously knock you the fuck out

Coty: Not if I beat you to it.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:11 pm

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
~Tim just busts out laughing. He has on hand on Hayden's shoulder as he wouldn't be able to stand if he didn't. He stands up and looks at him again, then begins to laugh again! He soon calms down a bit so he can speak~

Tim: Oh lord kid you are funny. You see the reason this is the first time for the teaming of Anomaly and I, is simply because we've always hated eachother, and still do. Now as far as these gay jokes are going, it's because I literally think you all are gay seeing you chose to be in the tag team division. If I had a choice I'd be in the World Title picture but seeing I'm forced to tag up with Casey, hell I might aswell take the belts! Then you suddenly grow a pair to tell me to hold my tounge?!? Oh ho ho! Someone just decided to hit pubirty and get some hormones raging! Too bad you're mind can't handle the things I'm telling you so let me make it eaiser for you to understand... EH HEM!.... Me make love to women. Like your sisters and female cousins! Me good wrestler, you all suck like $2 sluts! Me and Casey, beat two nobodies tomorrow, then we beat gay boys for belts!

~Tim smirks as he sits back in a chair looking at all the men~
*William stares at Tim for a moment.*

William: Are you even listening to yourself right now? At least we hit puberty, a long time ago. You? I'm pretty well convinced you're no older than ten.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:16 pm

Tim: Really? Well, if we're going that way then here we go! This "10 year old" has done more in just a few weeks then you have your entire pathetic excuse of a career. Seeing how me and my partner have never teamed up before and not even compeating once together we get a Title match. Obviously, you suck and are jealous of this godly "10 year old"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:17 pm

[Kevin Evans is leaning on a wall watching this whole convo and chuckles before pulling out his book and his title is around his waist]
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:25 pm

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
Tim: Really? Well, if we're going that way then here we go! This "10 year old" has done more in just a few weeks then you have your entire pathetic excuse of a career. Seeing how me and my partner have never teamed up before and not even compeating once together we get a Title match. Obviously, you suck and are jealous of this godly "10 year old"
William: Really? Well, stats-wise, I'm currently undefeated, and I got the pinfall in my debut match. I've got the best training and tag team partner money can buy. And next time, tomorrow night, I think I'll make 'TapOut' tap out. You act like a ten-year-old, I wanna know if you can bawl like one when I lock you in the Deactivator.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:32 pm

Oriadon wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
William: Really? Well, stats-wise, I'm currently undefeated, and I got the pinfall in my debut match. I've got the best training and tag team partner money can buy. And next time, tomorrow night, I think I'll make 'TapOut' tap out. You act like a ten-year-old, I wanna know if you can bawl like one when I lock you in the Deactivator.

~Tim's smirks fades away as his face becomes completely serious. He stands up out of his seat and gets in the face of William~

Tim: You say I act as if I am a ten year old, and continue to go on about how you will defeat me tomorrow night. The fact of the matter is that you simply can't. I have the golden target in my sights and you're alittle speck in my lense. Just alittle whipe and you're gone! I've made my career based on my grappling and submission skills. You think you've become a good submissionist, but truth behold that you're not. You are dirt. You are absolutely nothing compared to me, seeing I've actually done something that keeps people interested in me and what I do. You on the other hand have done nothing, zip, zada, ZILCH! You continue to think that you are better then me and what I do then you will be in for a rude awakening tomorrow night when I completely snap and SHATTER your ankle into hundreds of little microscopic peices!

~Tim spits on the foot on Will as he walks off and searches the arena for Casey~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next