The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 37 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+12
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Harold
Karl
American Wolf
Bleed Green
Nova
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Jigsaw*
RED
Styles
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 40 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:07 am

So far there are three promos spaces taken on the reserve list for SD. There are only two more spaces lift, who want's them?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:13 am

Justin wrote:
Justin wrote:

The crowd begin to boo as The Mexican Aristocrat walks out from the back. He is wearing his regular wrestling gear with a white towel hung around his shoulders. He then makes his way down the ramp as he walks up the steps and enters the ring. A crew member hands him a microphone as he puts the mic up to his lips with a smirk before speaking.

The Essence of Excellent | Alberto Del Rio

''My name....my name is Alberto Del Rio! Many of you people may know me, but many of you don't....what am I kidding everybody knows Alberto Del Rio! I am a two time WWE Champion! I am the best wrestler in the world! Ladies and gentlemen I am your future World Champion! My name....Is Albertoooo.....Deeeeeeel Riiiiiio! But you all, already know that! Anyway, I came out here not only to introduce myself, but to let each and everyone of you people know that I'm you're future champion. I am the best this business has got and I should be RIGHT NOW the WWE Champion.....but no! We have somebody named The Miz as the WWE champion! Foolish right? Like common, ain't he some soap opera or something? Like look at his name....''the miz''?... What in the world is that?! Now Alberto Del Rio is a good name but The Miz?!?!?! Ugh, but as I was saying...without me, the WWE would be boring. I'm not joking. You people say guys like Triple H, John Morrison and Randy Orton have talent? Well you all must not know what talent is...because I am certainly talented. For heaven sakes I am the best wrestler ever! And once I get my hands on that nobody named ''Miz''...things won't be looking good for you tough guy, cause I will be the guy standing over you with MY WWE Championship!-''

Just then, Del Rio gets cut off as _HBK'S____ music begin to play.

TBC by whoever.

OT: Somebody reply to the promo. Please & thankyou.

[Shawn Michaels slides in behind ADR and stands there grinning before speaking]

"Hold on Rio, you want to be champion? You come out here say that? Rio I should be champion not you. But do you see me throwing a hiss fit about it? Rio you should be pushing mops not wrestling. Sure you have money but my thrill comes from all these fans screaming "HBK HBK HBK!" Every night I fight in this ring! While they chant boring when ever you are on the mike or wrestling. Sure you can wave it off but you know it is true! Rio you will not win that title while I can still walk up right! I will stop you at every turn until you finally give up! Rio he is your choose, leave or take sweet chin music!"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:15 am

Fuck that was shit..
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:31 pm

I need a new Rock....
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:34 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
So far there are three promos spaces taken on the reserve list for SD. There are only two more spaces lift, who want's them?

Mehh if nobody else wants em NOVA will take Smile
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:35 pm

Ziggler?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:55 pm

OFF: Grange, add MVP to the SD! roster!

OFF2: And, as planned today, I will being working on a Christian promo.

Christian arrives to the arena, getting ready to go out and cut a promo.

Zack Ryder arrives, his Internet Championship around his waist. He carries around a camera, but it isn't on, as he looks for The Miz.

MVP arrives to the arena, and he signs autographs for the fans outside. He walks inside the arena and walks into his lr.

OFF3: And Grange, we can do the ZTLIS segment through PM if ya wanna. Thats what I prefer, but its up to you.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:18 pm

The fans boo as Christian’s new, but old, theme plays through the arena. He walks onto the stage, wearing a Captain Charisma hoodie, with Gold and White, with his hood up. On the stage, he crouches down, and grabs his hood. He stands up, flips his hood back and spreads his arms, mocking World Heavyweight Champion, AJ Styles. He smirks and walks down the ramp, slowly but surely, making his way to the ring. Once at the bottom of the ramp, he climbs onto the apron, looks to each side, back up the ramp, and then steps into the ring. He stands in the middle of the ring, and looks over to Chimel. Chimel raises his mic but…

“Captain Charisma” | Christian

”Just don’t.”

Chimel lowers his mic and Christian turns, looking into the crowd.

”How are all my “Peeps” tonight? Yeah, I’m NOT World Heavyweight Champion, even though the CURRNET champion, AJ Styles, beat me by a fluke. I taught that kid everything he knows today, and that isn’t even HALF of what I know! I have to admit, it was a close match, but I was EASILY the favorite to win. But, of course, just my luck, AJ somehow comes from behind and wins. Whatever, if anything, I deserve one more match! Come on, chant it! Here, I’ll even get it started!”

Christian clears his throat and chants

”ONE MORE MATCH! ONE MORE MATCH! ONE MORE MATCH!”

He continues chanting as the fans boo him. He stops, looks into the crowd, confused.

”Really? Ah, who needs ya! I know I deserve one more match after that fluke victory over me by AJ. I guarantee, if I were to get in the ring with him again, not only would I win, I would DESTROY AJ. And once I beat AJ, and regain whats rightfully mine, the World Heavyweight Championship! AJ, you don’t deserve the World Heavyweight Championship, and neither does anyone on the SmackDown! roster! In fact AJ, I WOULD have you come down and relinquish the World Title to me, but I’m an honorable man, so instead I’ll challenge you to a match for the World Title. SmackDown! You, vs. me, for the World Heavyweight Championship! Whaddya say? Come on! Come on!”

Christian stands in the ring, awaiting Styles.

OFF: TBC by SD! GM or AJ Styles
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:21 pm

The Executive Vice President of Talent Relations John Laurinaitis is backstage, finding ways to make sure all of the "heels" remain under championship status.

Wade Barrett is walking around cocky as ever with his United States Championship.

The Undertaker is still nowhere to be found.

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:30 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

The fans boo as Christian’s new, but old, theme plays through the arena. He walks onto the stage, wearing a Captain Charisma hoodie, with Gold and White, with his hood up. On the stage, he crouches down, and grabs his hood. He stands up, flips his hood back and spreads his arms, mocking World Heavyweight Champion, AJ Styles. He smirks and walks down the ramp, slowly but surely, making his way to the ring. Once at the bottom of the ramp, he climbs onto the apron, looks to each side, back up the ramp, and then steps into the ring. He stands in the middle of the ring, and looks over to Chimel. Chimel raises his mic but…

”Just don’t.”

”How are all my “Peeps” tonight? Yeah, I’m NOT World Heavyweight Champion, even though the CURRNET champion, AJ Styles, beat me by a fluke. I taught that kid everything he knows today, and that isn’t even HALF of what I know! I have to admit, it was a close match, but I was EASILY the favorite to win. But, of course, just my luck, AJ somehow comes from behind and wins. Whatever, if anything, I deserve one more match! Come on, chant it! Here, I’ll even get it started!”

He continues chanting as the fans boo him. He stops, looks into the crowd, confused.

”Really? Ah, who needs ya! I know I deserve one more match after that fluke victory over me by AJ. I guarantee, if I were to get in the ring with him again, not only would I win, I would DESTROY AJ. And once I beat AJ, and regain whats rightfully mine, the World Heavyweight Championship! AJ, you don’t deserve the World Heavyweight Championship, and neither does anyone on the SmackDown! roster! In fact AJ, I WOULD have you come down and relinquish the World Title to me, but I’m an honorable man, so instead I’ll challenge you to a match for the World Title. SmackDown! You, vs. me, for the World Heavyweight Championship! Whaddya say? Come on! Come on!”

The fans burst into cheers as Jim Ross walks out onto the stage with a microphone in hand.

"Before any of you get an idea, I am not the Smackdown General Manager. I got a note earlier on today from the General Manager asking me to take his duties on until this Friday night. Anyway, you can't face AJ Styles on Friday because AJ is already in a match. Also, you have unfortunately been left off the card this week but next week you can face AJ Styles and if you win that match then you will face the World Heavyweight Champion the first Friday following Survivor Series."
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:32 pm

Five Time||Booker T||Dig It!
>> Booker T is sitting in his office, on his laptop, designing a layout, as he is now the head of Graphics. Booker T will make the FULL Suvivor Series Card, and post it on WWE.com. After a moment or two, Booker T creates his first picture, and poster.<<

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 37 Wweppv
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 37 Ssposter

===================================================================

The Rated R Superstar||Edge||the Ultimate Oppertunist
>> Edge arrives at the WWE arena. He walks down the hallway, heading towards his lockerroom. Edge sighs, knowing that he can't compete tonight, do to his match with Mark Henry at Vengeace.<<

The Generic One||El Generico||OLE!
>> El Generico arrives at the arena, as Christian's promo catches him off gaurd. He textes his pal AJ, who currently is at the hotel. Generico shrugs and decides to go out there. <<

The Big Man||Big Show||World's Largest Athlete
>> The Big Show is at his hotel, getting a powernap, recharging before RAW.<<

OFF: Since I proved to my momma that I know my test for tomorrow. I'm allowed on! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:34 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

”Just don’t.”

The fans burst into cheers as Jim Ross walks out onto the stage with a microphone in hand.

"Before any of you get an idea, I am not the Smackdown General Manager. I got a note earlier on today from the General Manager asking me to take his duties on until this Friday night. Anyway, you can't face AJ Styles on Friday because AJ is already in a match. Also, you have unfortunately been left off the card this week but next week you can face AJ Styles and if you win that match then you will face the World Heavyweight Champion the first Friday following Survivor Series."
"Wait, so I'm not even going to get a match this Friday to get ready, while AJ IS in a match? Thats not fair! I DEMAND a match friday!"
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:35 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

”Just don’t.”

>> The fans cheer as El Generico walks out from the back, looking at Jim Ross. He ask s for the microphone, glaring at Christian. <<
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:36 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

”Just don’t.”

"Wait, so I'm not even going to get a match this Friday to get ready, while AJ IS in a match? Thats not fair! I DEMAND a match friday!"

"Look Christian, I would give you a match if I could but I am afraid that the Match Card is finalized and you just didn't make the cut. Also, you might want to remember that AJ is the World Champion, unlike you."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:40 pm

"You know what JR, just because AJ is World Champ and I'm not, doesn't mean I can't be in a match. Put me in a singles match and make it a Triple Threat if you have to! I just DEMAND a match!"

Christian then looks over to Generico.

"And who would you be?"
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:45 pm

>> El Generico quickly snags the microphone from Jim Ross, so he may not speak. Generico then focuses on Christian. <<

"Im sorry Christian, but you will NOT be getting your match against Styles. You see, this week, my pal has a match against Justin Gabriel, which he will win. After that, himself and I have alittle trick up our sleves. So, with the outcome of that, I doubt you will be getting a Championship match. Styles and Myself will have our hands full with too much gold. But you know what Christian. I don't think I have to much on my plate, so if you want a match, and the GM accepts it, I wouldn't mind shutting you up!"

>> Generico then looks at Jim Ross. <<

"Oh, and you can tell your little friend, The Smackdown General Manager, that if he doesn't want to give us a Tag Team Titles Match, then I have .. Other .. Plans! Tell him El told you."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:48 pm

"Listen Christian, you aren't on Smackdown this week and that is just tough luck. Maybe if you spent less time bitching and more time training then you would actually be considered for a match."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:50 pm

Nick, shoosh. Razz

Also, Jon, the show is already written and I can't go back and change things now. The only stuff getting added will be Promos.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:52 pm

D:

MAKE IT FOR NEXT WEEK!

GENERICO versus CHRISTIAN! Very Happy

oh, and PM me or MSN or something! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:53 pm

PM you what exactly?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:54 pm

Just get on MSN! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:55 pm

I am a little busy right now.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:56 pm

can you go on Portal? (:
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:57 pm

Like I said, I am busy.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:57 pm

It will only be for like 3 minutes! I promise!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 37 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 40 ... 44  Next