The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+12
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Harold
Karl
American Wolf
Bleed Green
Nova
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Jigsaw*
RED
Styles
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:40 am

.ηovα. wrote:
Thanks Jigsaw you just extended Taylor Wildes championship by another year ahah Wink

ot: lol welcome Nova :p but AJ is coming for her once shes accepted that is Shocked Razz
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:44 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Thanks Jigsaw you just extended Taylor Wildes championship by another year ahah Wink

ot: lol welcome Nova :p but AJ is coming for her once shes accepted that is Shocked Razz

Aj ?! A threat? Hahaha, don't make me laugh
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:46 am

.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

Aj ?! A threat? Hahaha, don't make me laugh

ot: prepare for the ultimate underdog story...now roleplay with Kane Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:50 am

Lolz, I gottta sleep, can't wait for that promo though cya jiggz
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:53 am

.ηovα. wrote:
Lolz, I gottta sleep, can't wait for that promo though cya jiggz

ot: ah! alright lol cya Nova!
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:19 am

.ηovα. wrote:
White guy wrote:
Chris Jericho walks down the hall after losing again with nothing to do because his only storyline got killed

Kofi Kingston walks down the hall looking for some sort of storyline but its doubtful he gets one

John Morrison wonders if he would get a storyline likely answer is no

(Lesnar walks by Chris Jericho)

|The Next Big Thing|Brock Lesnar|The Next Big Thing|

"I thought after all these years you would get better my friend... but you stuck with the same old slogan, and look where you are now... Went from undisputed champ, to a nobody. Who calls himself, apparently Best in the world...?"

(He smirks and looks him in the eye with a fake smile)
Chris Jericho
Don't you have to cower your way out of another PPV? Or is it get another disease and "almost die"? Get out of my face junior you aren't in my league or even the league below it and until you are the world champion you and I are not speaking

Chris Jericho walks off
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:23 am

White guy wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
White guy wrote:
Chris Jericho walks down the hall after losing again with nothing to do because his only storyline got killed

Kofi Kingston walks down the hall looking for some sort of storyline but its doubtful he gets one

John Morrison wonders if he would get a storyline likely answer is no

(Lesnar walks by Chris Jericho)

"I thought after all these years you would get better my friend... but you stuck with the same old slogan, and look where you are now... Went from undisputed champ, to a nobody. Who calls himself, apparently Best in the world...?"

(He smirks and looks him in the eye with a fake smile)
Chris Jericho
Don't you have to cower your way out of another PPV? Or is it get another disease and "almost die"? Get out of my face junior you aren't in my league or even the league below it and until you are the world champion you and I are not speaking

Chris Jericho walks off

"Same old kid, when will he learn.."

[Lesnar walks off in the other direction]

Ot- that was the most shortest and boring RP I've ever done :p
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:29 am

As John Cena's theme hits the crowd goes crazy. At first there is a mixed reaction but soon the boos are covered by the cheers of little kids and women. John Cena comes out and stares at the crowd wearing his new outfit. Then he runs down to the ring and grabs a microphone. Cena looks around and smiles. Some "Cena" chants are heard.

"Alright...ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, cats and dogs, the Champ is Back!!!"

There are a few boos but they are all covered by cheers.

"Exclusive on wwe.com! But seriously it's great to be back on Raw again. It's great because when I stand here in this ring looking at an electrifying crowd like this I feel like I'm home! Raw is my home! But lately I noticed that there is a big amount of controvercity around here. A scum-bag that goes by the name of John Laurinaitis wants to replace Teddy Long as the Raw General Manager and as the Executive Vice President of whatever, he uses some cheap tricks to get a few Raw superstars on his side. Superstars like the WWE Champion The Miz, the US Champion Wade Barrett, and even the Game Triple H!"

The crowd boos when those three names are heard.

"Of course we have Mark Henry destroying everything in his path, Chris Jericho losing every single night and Zack Ryder defending the Internet Championship week in and week out becoming a more fighting champion than any other current champion. Yeah Raw is fun to watch I know. Well...to be honest it's not so fun anymore. I think that everyone can watch a big guy beating other people, a WWE veteran whining and complaining every day and a up-coming fast rising star getting more matches, yeah that's fun. But watching Mr. Laurinaitis and his gang ruining everything around here I think it gets under everybody's skin! But hey...this is going to stop! I'm the first one to announce this - and yeah that's cool - at Survivor Series we will have an old fashion, fan loved, fun watching, extremely beautiful Survivor Series Classic 5 on 5 tag team elimination match! It's going to be team Laurinaitis vs team Long. And I think you can already imagine what John's team will look like. It's going to be Laurinaitis' favorite champions Miz and Wade Barrett, the World's Strongest Man Mark Henry, the man you love to hate Alberto Del Rio and the good ol' ass kisser Triple H! And those five men are going to take on a team of winners! Teddy Long created a team of fighters. On Teddy's corner we will have John Cena, teaming up with the HeartBreak Kid Shawn Michaels, the World's Largest Athlete the Big Show, the one and only CM Punk...and the returning Icon, the brahma bull, the most electrifying man in sport's entertainment - and My opponent on April 1st live on ppv - the people's champ The Rock!"

The crowd cheers for team Long.

"Yep! At November 20th 2011 The Rock and John Cena will be on the same team! Now that's something I never expected to say! Of course that doesn't make us friends. I respect the Rock for what he has accomplish in the WWE but I'm not his friend. Shawn Michaels is my friend. Big Show is my friend. CM Punk...I believe we start to like each other. But Rock and I are teaming up for one time only and for one reason only and that's to bring down Laurinaitis. April 1st 2011, WrestleMania 28 it's still going to be John Cena vs The Rock. That's not going to change."

TBC by anyone
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:41 am

RED wrote:

As John Cena's theme hits the crowd goes crazy. At first there is a mixed reaction but soon the boos are covered by the cheers of little kids and women. John Cena comes out and stares at the crowd wearing his new outfit. Then he runs down to the ring and grabs a microphone. Cena looks around and smiles. Some "Cena" chants are heard.

"Alright...ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, cats and dogs, the Champ is Back!!!"

"Exclusive on wwe.com! But seriously it's great to be back on Raw again. It's great because when I stand here in this ring looking at an electrifying crowd like this I feel like I'm home! Raw is my home! But lately I noticed that there is a big amount of controvercity around here. A scum-bag that goes by the name of John Laurinaitis wants to replace Teddy Long as the Raw General Manager and as the Executive Vice President of whatever, he uses some cheap tricks to get a few Raw superstars on his side. Superstars like the WWE Champion The Miz, the US Champion Wade Barrett, and even the Game Triple H!"

"Of course we have Mark Henry destroying everything in his path, Chris Jericho losing every single night and Zack Ryder defending the Internet Championship week in and week out becoming a more fighting champion than any other current champion. Yeah Raw is fun to watch I know. Well...to be honest it's not so fun anymore. I think that everyone can watch a big guy beating other people, a WWE veteran whining and complaining every day and a up-coming fast rising star getting more matches, yeah that's fun. But watching Mr. Laurinaitis and his gang ruining everything around here I think it gets under everybody's skin! But hey...this is going to stop! I'm the first one to announce this - and yeah that's cool - at Survivor Series we will have an old fashion, fan loved, fun watching, extremely beautiful Survivor Series Classic 5 on 5 tag team elimination match! It's going to be team Laurinaitis vs team Long. And I think you can already imagine what John's team will look like. It's going to be Laurinaitis' favorite champions Miz and Wade Barrett, the World's Strongest Man Mark Henry, the man you love to hate Alberto Del Rio and the good ol' ass kisser Triple H! And those five men are going to take on a team of winners! Teddy Long created a team of fighters. On Teddy's corner we will have John Cena, teaming up with the HeartBreak Kid Shawn Michaels, the World's Largest Athlete the Big Show, the one and only CM Punk...and the returning Icon, the brahma bull, the most electrifying man in sport's entertainment - and My opponent on April 1st live on ppv - the people's champ The Rock!"

"Yep! At November 20th 2011 The Rock and John Cena will be on the same team! Now that's something I never expected to say! Of course that doesn't make us friends. I respect the Rock for what he has accomplish in the WWE but I'm not his friend. Shawn Michaels is my friend. Big Show is my friend. CM Punk...I believe we start to like each other. But Rock and I are teaming up for one time only and for one reason only and that's to bring down Laurinaitis. April 1st 2011, WrestleMania 28 it's still going to be John Cena vs The Rock. That's not going to change."

TBC by anyone

Brock Lesnars theme hits as the fans go even crazier as Cena and the atmosphere in the arena is at the top of the scale. Lesnar walks out with a confused look on his face and he walks down to the ring giving like 3 fans high fives before not climbing on the mat but jumping with both feet up on the mat with superb strength

"So let me get things straight here, your John Cena am I right? Nice to meet you I'm your worst nightmare-- err I mean I mean Brock Lesnar, let's not get fancy here Cena, you can't expect us to take you seriously when you run down to the ring rapping, and showing up with different colored shirts just to show off to the millions of kids watching worldwide? Listen, sorry to burst your bubble but since you obviously weren't paying much attention with me and Rocky this past week, we have already agreed on a match at Wrestlemania so sorry, but might as well just walk right on to the back"

*He pauses for a brief moment before speaking again*

"That is, if you want to stay here and get an F-5 just for the sake of getting it out of the way, be my guest..."

*Brock stands there awaiting a response*
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:53 am

.ηovα. wrote:
RED wrote:

TBC by anyone

Brock Lesnars theme hits as the fans go even crazier as Cena and the atmosphere in the arena is at the top of the scale. Lesnar walks out with a confused look on his face and he walks down to the ring giving like 3 fans high fives before not climbing on the mat but jumping with both feet up on the mat with superb strength

"So let me get things straight here, your John Cena am I right? Nice to meet you I'm your worst nightmare-- err I mean I mean Brock Lesnar, let's not get fancy here Cena, you can't expect us to take you seriously when you run down to the ring rapping, and showing up with different colored shirts just to show off to the millions of kids watching worldwide? Listen, sorry to burst your bubble but since you obviously weren't paying much attention with me and Rocky this past week, we have already agreed on a match at Wrestlemania so sorry, but might as well just walk right on to the back"

"That is, if you want to stay here and get an F-5 just for the sake of getting it out of the way, be my guest..."

Cena looks at Brock up and down and smirks.

"I'm glad you dropped by Brock because I really wanted to see you. You know after all this years I kinda missed the next big thing, I think we all did!"

The crowd cheers.

"Now you came out here to tell me the same stuff I hear from every other man on this planet that doesn't like me and you also tell me that you will face The Rock at WrestleMania. Well...The Rock knows it? Or you just want to announce it to him one day before WrestleMania - April 1st live on ppv for those of you that don't remember. Listen now Brock I saw what happened last Monday between you and Rock and I saw that he challenged you to a match but I never heard him saying anything about WrestleMania. I mean as a WWE fan myself I would love nothing more than to see a rematch between you and Rock but I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen at WrestleMania. You see Rocky and I have our issues and we made that match official way before you decided to come back here and jump into the apron like an angry monkey. So you can either accept this and make a better deal with The Rock or you could stay here and try to hit the F-5 on me."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:09 pm

RED wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
RED wrote:

TBC by anyone

"I'm glad you dropped by Brock because I really wanted to see you. You know after all this years I kinda missed the next big thing, I think we all did!"

The crowd cheers.

"Now you came out here to tell me the same stuff I hear from every other man on this planet that doesn't like me and you also tell me that you will face The Rock at WrestleMania. Well...The Rock knows it? Or you just want to announce it to him one day before WrestleMania - April 1st live on ppv for those of you that don't remember. Listen now Brock I saw what happened last Monday between you and Rock and I saw that he challenged you to a match but I never heard him saying anything about WrestleMania. I mean as a WWE fan myself I would love nothing more than to see a rematch between you and Rock but I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen at WrestleMania. You see Rocky and I have our issues and we made that match official way before you decided to come back here and jump into the apron like an angry monkey. So you can either accept this and make a better deal with The Rock or you could stay here and try to hit the F-5 on me."

"Come on let's keep this civil John, I didn't come out here to easily nail an F-5 that can send you back to pre-school, I came out here to sort some things out, like a mature adult, now I know nobody wants to watch you and Rocky go at, because everyone knows he'll lay the smackdown all over your candy ass, what they do want to see is me and him go at it one last time. And what better way to do it, then at the grandest stage of them all. So I'd suggest prancing back there junior unless you want to stop this peaceful conversation and start a brawl I'd be more than happy to give you something new to laugh about."
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:22 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
RED wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
RED wrote:

TBC by anyone

The crowd cheers.

"Come on let's keep this civil John, I didn't come out here to easily nail an F-5 that can send you back to pre-school, I came out here to sort some things out, like a mature adult, now I know nobody wants to watch you and Rocky go at, because everyone knows he'll lay the smackdown all over your candy ass, what they do want to see is me and him go at it one last time. And what better way to do it, then at the grandest stage of them all. So I'd suggest prancing back there junior unless you want to stop this peaceful conversation and start a brawl I'd be more than happy to give you something new to laugh about."

Cena takes off his hat and scratches his head.

"You don't quite get it Brock. Everybody wants to see this match. You hear them? Everybody!"

The crowd cheers.

"So as it has been announced since last April, at WrestleMania 28 The Rock will face John Cena for the first time ever and there is nothing you can do about it. Now grow up, and deal with it or I will have to deal with you."

Cena drops the mic into Lesnar's chest before sliding out of the ring and heading to the back.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:52 pm

*A Demonic laughter is heard through out the arena, when suddenly an image of Kane’s original mask appears on the titantron and is being surrounded by fire. The mask is slowly melting, but it just does not melt, it melts into words.*

“A Monster Reborn”

*Kane’s Classic theme begins to play as flames erupt from the stage*

*Kane appears on the stage wearing his attire from 2003 until about 2009 with his signature black towel over his head, but what is catching everyone’s attention is what is in his hand.*

*Fans explode into cheers as Kane is holding his mask, he slowly makes his way down to the ring with the classic dark red lighting, Kane climbs onto the ring apron and steps over the top rope*

*Kane begins to summon his pyro and the fans cheer louder and the flames erupt from all 4 corners and the lights go completely dark. After a few suspenseful seconds a single dark red light is cast upon Kane as he is standing with a microphone in the middle of the ring*

*Fans begin cheering “KANE! KANE! KANE!”*

*With the towel still over his head and the mask in one hand, Kane prepares to speak, and in the background creepy music is playing*

“For over a decade…I have struck fear into the souls of everyone I’ve came across, whether it takes place in the ring, or outside of it. From my brother the Undertaker, to Stone Cold Steve Austin, Triple H, and even The Rock…All have feared me! But this fear, it is suffering…suffering from a lack of the one thing that drives my will to survive! An unforgivable monster wants to come out, but for many years of my life, I haven’t allowed it just yet…

*Kane pulls the mask up and stares into the eye holes of the mask as fans begin to cheer, but some are in fright*

“This was the symbol of fear! A symbol that has never been forgotten by many of you…and it certainly hasn’t been forgotten by mean.”

*Kane slowly takes the towel off of his head and drops it*

“Many of you fear me now…but with this…”

*Kane holds this mask high for all to see*

“With this! Not just many…All of you feared me.”

*Fans are cheering like crazy now*

“It has been almost been a total of 9 years since I’ve taken my mask off…and over the course of those 9 years, fear has suffered. Nevertheless, it shall suffer no more!"

*Kane pauses for a moment*

“I am seeing the flashbacks as I hold this symbol of fear upon my grasp…my brother standing in shock seconds before I drove his skull head first into the mat…dropping gallons of blood upon Steve Austin…winning my first WWE Championship.”

*pauses again*

“And the flashback that haunts me the most…the monster that I don’t want to hide, the monster that needs to be unleashed again! A monster will rise once again, a monster that will strike fear! A monster that will unleash Hell’s chaos! A monster that will feast on the innocent! Not only the champions, but all who get in the way of my indestructible path will fall to me…I am the Devil’s Favorite Demon, I am the monster…I am Kane!”

*He drops the microphone and reaches down to the towel and places it back over his head as he holds on tightly to the mask*

*Kane reaches his arm out and lighting casts down and strikes the turnbuckle and Kane unleashes his demonic laughter as he summons his pyro and the theme music begins playing again. The single red light is still on Kane as he steps over the top rope and starts toward the ramp. Once he reaches the top of the ramp he stops facing the titantron as his voice is heard over the speakers one more time*

“Face…Your…Fears…”

*The lights turn completely dark as Kane’s mask appears on the titantron again and demonic laughter is heard through out the arena.*

*The Lights turn back, the music stops, and everything seems to be back to normal and fans begin cheering Kane’s name*

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:48 pm

Ight, 4 more pages until 2.0!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:59 pm

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AJ STYLES/EL PROMO TO BE DONE NEXT WEEK!

Sorry whoever does SD now..
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:12 pm

EVERYBODY!

Got to the thread: "Which match are you most pumped up for" and answer to the poll.

It's about this e-fed.
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:25 pm

James Storm arrives for the first time since his number one contenders match which he lost.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:47 pm

Chris Jericho is outside the arena picketing "FIRE TEDDY" sign in his hand and he is clearly a supporter of Johnny Ace, someone he feels won't screw him week after week like Teddy

Kofi Kingston arrives a little down about losing to Miz but excited he put on a great match against the champ

John Morrison in his lockeroom

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:59 pm

Kane: *slowly walking around backstage with his mask in hand*

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:48 pm

Kane: *walking around backstage*

OT: can I replace Kelly for AJ?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:11 pm

John I hate you.

Okay so I have two promos so far which means I am still waiting for Justin and Nova.

Also, there is now one promo spot left for SD if anyone can get their promo done by TONIGHT.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:08 pm

[center]Karl, since I missed my promo for MVP, I'll take that spot for MVP's re-debut in WWE.[/center\
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:15 pm

Awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:11 pm

My dudes arrive
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:15 pm

Guys, so sorry for inactivity... my bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 40 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next