The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+12
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Harold
Karl
American Wolf
Bleed Green
Nova
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Jigsaw*
RED
Styles
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 32 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:42 pm

.ηovα wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane: *walking around backstage with a towel over his head*

Kelly Kelly: *has just finished up training and heads toward her locker room to change*

*Taylor Wilde walks up to Kelly*

"I thought I'd find you here, getting ready for the show I see.."

Kelly: "Yes! I actually just finished up a round of training. Whats up?" *smiles*

Taylor Wilde: "Listen there hasn't been any divas competition around here.. as a mtter of fact it's kinda pissing me off, cause i never get any ring action.."

Kelly: "Come to think of it, you are right! There hasn't been one diva's match yet. We should head over to management and ask whats up, maybe if we're lucky we could get a match against each other? What do you say?"

Taylor Wilde: "I say we give it a shot, whats there to lose.."

Kelly: "I'm all in for it!"

ot: g2g sorry
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Where da hell be Smackdown?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:23 pm

^ I second this.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:23 pm

Justin has till 12 or gets his first strike
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:24 pm

It's past 12 here. Razz
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:25 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
RED wrote:

Monday Night Raw Quiz -

1. Who is going to win the fatal four way #1 contender match?

a) CM Punk, b) Chris Jericho, c) Shawn Michaels, d) Edge

2. Who is going to be the next victim of Mark Henry?

a) Edge, b) Shawn Michaels, c) Triple H, d) someone else

3. What is going to happen in the Big Show vs Triple H match?

a) Big Show will destroy the Game, b) HHH will find a way to slay the giant, c) HHH will walk out and get himself counted out, d) The match will end in a draw as both men are going to kill each other.

Stay tuned for Monday Night Raw!

^ My answers too, just to lazy to go copy em and paste em.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:27 pm

Yeah, what 12, cause its past 12 for Karl
1 and 1/2 hours for me
2 and 1/2 hours for G.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:44 pm

OFF: RED, sorry I never replied to that post. I would've had I had my own laptop so I could have been on. I may post things and not get to reply a lot until I get my charger back, just a warning.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:49 pm

It better be a show worth reading if it's taking this long Razz
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:50 pm

Anyone care to RP while we wait, someone start it, and ill continue! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:50 pm

imma give him to MY 12:00
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:52 pm

SP wrote:

SP you little hob-knocker xD
Lets continue with Ezekial Jackson and Sheamus, shall we? Smile
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:52 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

I'm hoping your time is around 11:50 ish... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:53 pm

.ηovα wrote:
SP wrote:

SP you little hob-knocker xD
Lets continue with Ezekial Jackson and Sheamus, shall we? Smile

Hob-Knocker? xDDDD

alright! Start er off!
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:03 am

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
OT: Anddd three minutes later...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:23 am

Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:53 am

White guy wrote:
The Legend of Casey wrote:

**Cult of Personality by Living Color begins to boom over the sound system in the arena and the fans explode. Both with cheers and boos, all because they know The Messiah of Straight Edge, The Second City Saint, The Voice of The Voiceless and the Best In The World: CM Punk is coming out to the ring. As Punk steps out onto the stage the fans, which thought to be impossible, get even louder. Punk grins at the fans while they cheer for him and chant his name and boo him and yell insults. Tonight he wearing his white 'Best in the World' T-shirt and a pair of jeans. Punk gets on one knee and looks at his wrist as if there was a watch there, like usual, and yells 'ITS CLOBBERIN' TIME!' as he gets up he walks down the ramp still grinning widely. He goes up the stairs and hops up, one foot on the second rope, the other on the top rope. He motions for the fans to get louder which they get slightly louder. Punk drops into the ring and grabs a mic from the opposite corner of the ring. Punk then stands in the ring for a few more moments before sitting cross legged in the middle of the ring. Punk's grin is still there but barely eminent. He motions for the fans to settle down with one hand and CM Pun begins to speak.**

"So.. is it just me or does no one else recall the main event at Wrestle Mania 27? I mean I remember all the other matches: Me versus Randy, Berto against Edge, the one with that orange umpaloompa from Jersey, Rhodes versus Mysterio, the eight man tag match, and of course Triple H versus the Dead man. But I just can't seem to remember the main event.."

**Punk rests his chin on his fist and looks like hes confused or thinking hard. After a few moments pass he looks like he remembered**

"Oh! Now I know! It was John Cena going one on one with.."

**Now Punk looks frustrated as he 'forgot' who Cena's opponent was**

"God damn it! I forgot it again! This guy must be just some looser whom every one tends to forget about. He's probably had a WWE Title reign at one time that not one person can ever remember even though it was like six months or something. This guy is probably some reality TV reject.. WAIT! Now I know! The only reality TV reject around here is the Miz!"

**The fans begin to boo at the sound of the Miz's name. Punk grins a little bit as he continues**

"Don't worry guys, you aren't the only ones that hate that duck-faced scum bag. I honestly hate him, I really do. I bet if he were to come down here right now, he would tell me I only hate him because I'm jealous of the fact he's so.. how does he do it?"

**Punk raises the mic up above his head and inhales deeply. But he says very passively:**

"Aweeeeeeeeeeesommmmmmmme.. or something lie that. I don't know and could care less to be honest. The thing that really bothers me about the Miz though is.."

**Punk stands up and looks serious**

"He goes around every where on all of these social and media outlets saying how he is the must see champion and all this other bull shit about him being the best and him being awesome and this and that and this and that.. but we all know that's not true. How about some of you take a stab at who is the best.. the best in the world to be more specific."

**Punk grins as the fans begin to chant: 'C M PUNK! C M PUNK!' As punk goes to raise the mic to his hand __________'s music begins to blare and Punk looks on with a blank expression**

OFF: TBC by any one on RAW, preferably Miz, or any one else in the Fatal Four way on Monday

OFF2: And sorry it was so short, been busy as fuck so I rushed it

OFF3: Am I doing a decent job with Punk?

Chris Jericho walks out to a huge mixed reaction. The fans don't know really yet what to think about him. Sure he's an asshole but he is still the best in the world and he's made that obvious on countless occasions. He stares at CM Punk the entire time he is walking down the ramp with his suit on and not really a look of fear or respect towards Chicago's own. Jericho finally makes it to the ring and is quick to garner a mic.

Chris Jericho:
The best in the world huh? CM Punk that was a title that only applied to you while I was gone. I'm no longer off making music and game shows. I'm no longer dancing with the stars and getting screwed over because of the fact that I'm a sexy beast. CM Punk you are eye to eye with the greatest superstar this company or any wrestling organization has ever seen. Considering I'm the best in the history would also mean that I'm BETTER than you. So you can take that little slogan off the back of your shirt because IM the best in the world junior. I've been the best since day one to the days I was completely outwrestling Dean Malenko and all the way through the WWE days. I'm so damn good I made my debut at the expence of The Rock and not some second rate show that nobody watched. I didn't need anybody else to get over. From day one I walked into the arena I commanded the parasites and they either loved me or hated me with little room for anything short of that.

The crowd boos him as he calls them parasites and start chanting CM Punk

Chris Jericho
I will say one thing bucko, I applaued your enthusiasm in thinking that you actually stand a fighting frickin chance in the Chris Jericho versus 3 losers fatal fourway for MY world championship this Monday Night. I know that you seem to think that you are some sort of big deal, and yes you do deserve the world title much more that that talentless blob, but you should have won it already if you wanted it that bad because Y 2 J is going to walk into Monday Night Raw win that match in oh about 6 minutes or so and then head to Veangeance and completely decimate The Miz and force MTV to submit to the Walls of Jericho. He'll start crying to the extent that he would wish hair boy was his tag partner all over again so that he doesn't have to face me ever again
OFF Will continue tomorrow man but Im glad some one responded
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:17 am

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 Not%2BAmused
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:31 am

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 10841576
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:45 am

This is the third time I have asked this now.

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:47 am

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
This is the third time I have asked this now.

...Blame..it on Justin..
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:48 am

Up your bums
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:58 am

Kevin EvansWorld Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 ZA006052154World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 I1zn89World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 ZA006052153John
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:04 am

Can't see it you fail
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:07 am

John TPA wrote:
Can't see it you fail

No, actually, your internet fails Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 20 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 32 ... 44  Next