The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 32 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 32 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 32 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+12
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Harold
Karl
American Wolf
Bleed Green
Nova
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Jigsaw*
RED
Styles
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:45 pm

Gabriel then nods before walking off in the opposite direction
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:47 pm

OFF: I just finished writting tomorrow night's Raw so please don't drop your Raw superstars until tomorrow's Raw is posted.

Since people around here are familiar with dropping their superstars I want to make a list with superstars I really need on Raw because they will have feuds.
Del Rio will soon get into a feud since Justin picked him up.
Show/HHH will continue their feud.
HBK will feud with Mark Henry. Henry's feud with Edge is over since Justin dropped him.
Miz and Punk will continue their feud for the WWE Title.
Chris Jericho will also be involved in a feud.
Barrett's next challenger will be either Kofi Kingston, Jeff Hardy or Zack Ryder.

Of course you are not forced to agree with my plans. I'm open to any suggestions/questions/sexual invitations.

I give the Vengeance ppv a nice 8 out of 10.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:50 pm

Hurry up & reply John! Razz
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:50 pm

Justin wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Justin wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Justin wrote:
John TPA wrote:
[AJ Styles is backstage with his World Heavyweight Championship around his waist. He is with a very pumped up El Generico. El is telling everyone AJ is World Champion and AJ chuckles as they walk]

[HBK is seen backstage after super kicking John and working with Show]

[Jeff Hardy is super pissed is lost again]

Just then, a man wearing a hoodie pops out of nowhere staring at the World Championship which hangs over AJ's shoulder. The man is revealed to be The Cape Town Werewolf; Justin Gabriel.

Justin Gabriel

''Good job man. Looks like you were the one who came out on top out there. I'll be honest, I actually thought Dolph Ziggler had you at some point...but I must've been wrong. Anyway, my name Is Justin Gabriel.''

Gabriel offers a handshake.

[AJ Styles smiles and shakes his hand]

"Nice to meet you Justin, the names AJ Styles, but already know that. This is El Generico, and thanks man. Ziggler really had me on the ropes at some points but I just came home so fast. I feels good to hold the World Championship once again. But as soon I become champ people will be coming after me. And I am gathering you will be chasing after me now."

Justin Gabriel looks at Generico in disgust but still acts like he's a nice and charming guy.

Justin Gabriel

''Nice to meet you....anyway, you are correct. Actually, that is exactly why I'm here. Listen, I'm gonna make this nice and sweet....I respect you as a champion, but once me and you step foot in the ring with eachother all hell is going to break loose. This isn't a threat, but it is a promise...I am going to beat you but not only that...I'm gonna brutalize you and prove to the world that not only am I a fighter, but that I'm a pretty badass fighter!''

Justin smiles.

[AJ Styles grins knowing he has lilt a fire under Justin]

"That is good to hear, but you are not worth enough to fight me yet. Sure you can fight but everyone here can fight, You gotta earn your match with me. I just don't hand them out! [El pokes his tongue out] Good to see you will not hold back when you step into the ring with me. I proved why I hold this title now. I fight tooth and nail and I will be bleed out to hold this title high. Knowing you, you will not do that. Since you are a pretty boy and all"

Justin stares at Genrico thinking to himself what a kid as he then looks back at AJ.

Justin Gabriel

''If Dolph Ziggler made it as far as he could....I could do the exact same thing but farther. You call me a pretty boy, I call you a nobody. Sure, you went out there and won but that proves nothing you want to know why? You beat a man that has done nothing in his life. You may call me a hypocrite, but that is not true. I'm just speaking the truth. Yes, I haven't held a single world title but nobody is stopping me from doing so and coming Friday, I will prove to the world why I should be under that spotlight. I am sick and tired of people treating me like shit, I looked up to Wade Barrett almost half my career, I tried my best to get him under that spotlight but he failed to do so. Look where he's at now. I am ready to make an impact, and that is starting with you. I promise the world, that sooner or later....I will be the World Heavyweight Champion.''

Gabriel glares at AJ waiting for his reply.

[AJ stops and turns around]

"I have done nothing? Kid, where have you been? I done things you could only dream of. You talk like you got game and you think you can actually beat me. Before I even say if you can beat me but I will wait until after Friday to see if you can actually beat me. That is why you shut the haters up and prove you should be in the spotlight. But you can't do that. That is why I am in the spotlight and you are not. You say you will win the title from me? I promise you I will not lose this title until after Wrestle Mania. So you better get used to the fact, AJ Styles will be World Heavyweight Champion for a very long time. Now go train hard you will need it for our match this week."

[AJ once again walks away with El.]
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:51 pm

John TPA wrote:
[AJ Styles just chuckles before walking off with El.]

"I reckon we should go after the tag titles. You know more gold around our waits!"

El Generico

"Si."

He chuckles.

"On Smackdown! El Generico and AJ Styles win the Tag Team Titles! And ... Maybe after that ... El Generico will win the Intercontinental Championship! No .. Not maybe ... I WILL win the Intercontinental Championship!"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:51 pm

RED wrote:
OFF: I just finished writting tomorrow night's Raw so please don't drop your Raw superstars until tomorrow's Raw is posted.

Since people around here are familiar with dropping their superstars I want to make a list with superstars I really need on Raw because they will have feuds.
HBK will feud with Mark Henry. Henry's feud with Edge is over since Justin dropped him.
Barrett's next challenger will be either Kofi Kingston, Jeff Hardy or Zack Ryder.

Of course you are not forced to agree with my plans. I'm open to any suggestions/questions/sexual invitations.

O well then I will keep Hardy..

OK I was GONNA reply to ADR but nvm.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:52 pm

PLANS FOR TONIGHT: Finishing promo segment w/ Shawn Michaels.
Promo using Justin Gabriel
Deciding who my third superstar should be!
Anyother open RP's that I shall reply too.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:55 pm

SP wrote:
John TPA wrote:

"I reckon we should go after the tag titles. You know more gold around our waits!"

El Generico

"Si."

He chuckles.

"On Smackdown! El Generico and AJ Styles win the Tag Team Titles! And ... Maybe after that ... El Generico will win the Intercontinental Championship! No .. Not maybe ... I WILL win the Intercontinental Championship!"

[AJ Styles nods before lifting the title on his shoulder]

"We will be the best team here. We have no problems with each other being champions. We dislike when one of us is not champion. I have to deal with Justin first and put him away. Then we go straight after the tag titles. Sound good buddy?"
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:55 pm

OT: Ahhh fuck you too John! Razz

Sombody else needs to reply!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:56 pm

PLANS FOR TONIGHT
- IDK
- SOMEBODY WANT TO RP?
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:57 pm

John TPA wrote:
RED wrote:

O well then I will keep Hardy..

OK I was GONNA reply to ADR but nvm.

Go ahead and have an HBK vs Del Rio thing that's ok. Or use Hardy instead.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:57 pm

Nick MSN please!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:59 pm

CURRENT ROSTER COUNT
RAW- 20
SD!- 18
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:00 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
PLANS FOR TONIGHT
- IDK
- SOMEBODY WANT TO RP?

Me & you?!?!?
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:01 pm

My third superstar who will be revealed later on tonight shall go to Friday Night Smackdown! ~~~
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:01 pm

Justin wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
PLANS FOR TONIGHT
- IDK
- SOMEBODY WANT TO RP?

Me & you?!?!?

AS??? Swagger & ???
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:03 pm

Justin wrote:
OT: Ahhh fuck you too John! Razz

Sombody else needs to reply!

REPLYING NOW HOE BAG!
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:04 pm

Kofi Kingston arrives and does his high fives and shit huge smile like always and takes pictures with the humans

Ric Flair dies. Who should I have as that person now?
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:04 pm

Either Swagger & GAbriel er my new guy? You choose.

& Sweet thanks John!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

The Rated R Superstar||Edge||The Ultimate Oppertunist
>> The Rated R Superstar, walks into the arena, wearing a leather jacket, a skull shirt, jeans, sunglasses and some rad-shoes. Edge walks down the hallway, insearch for the RAW General Manager. He stops infront of one of the backstage workers. <<

"Where's Teddy Long's office?"

>> After the man points the direction out, Edge continues down the hallway, determaned to find office of RAW GM, Thedore Long. <<

=====================================================

The World's Largest Athlete||The Big Show||The Big Man
>> The Big Show walks backstage, with a smile on his face, being able to head out to the ring with Shawn Michaels, CM Punk, THE ROCK, and the rest of the gang, to take down Triple H and the rest of the goons. Big Show walks towards his lockerroom, thinking to either get a shower, and relax, or go to catering for a water and a snack first!?<<
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:06 pm

The World's Strongest Man is backstage pleased about what he did to Edge earlier.

Cody Rhodes is also backstage holding the contract for an Intercontinental title match that he earned by defeating Batista earlier.

R-Truth has been released from World Wrestling Entertainment.

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:07 pm

John TPA wrote:
SP wrote:
John TPA wrote:

El Generico

"Si."

He chuckles.

[AJ Styles nods before lifting the title on his shoulder]

"We will be the best team here. We have no problems with each other being champions. We dislike when one of us is not champion. I have to deal with Justin first and put him away. Then we go straight after the tag titles. Sound good buddy?"

El Generico
"Of course!"
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:07 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 32 Cookies-and-milk1

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU! I AM SO PROUD THAT WE HAVE HAD A PPV AND STILL GOING STRONG! AS THE OWNER HERE IS SOME COOKIES AND MILK! THANK YOU TO THE MEMBER OR THE MONTH!!!!!!!!!! RED!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

Justin wrote:
Either Swagger & GAbriel er my new guy? You choose.

& Sweet thanks John!

your new guy :p
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:08 pm

If anyone wants to send a promo in for SD then let me know soon please.

If you do, make sure the promo is in by Thursday night at the latest!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 32 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38 ... 44  Next