The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 31 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+12
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Harold
Karl
American Wolf
Bleed Green
Nova
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Jigsaw*
RED
Styles
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:50 pm

[AJ Styles is backstage with his World Heavyweight Championship around his waist. He is with a very pumped up El Generico. El is telling everyone AJ is World Champion and AJ chuckles as they walk]

[HBK is seen backstage after super kicking John and standing tall with Show, Rocky and HHH]

[Jeff Hardy is super pissed he lost again]
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:56 pm

John TPA wrote:
[AJ Styles is backstage with his World Heavyweight Championship around his waist. He is with a very pumped up El Generico. El is telling everyone AJ is World Champion and AJ chuckles as they walk]

[HBK is seen backstage after super kicking John and working with Show]

[Jeff Hardy is super pissed is lost again]

Just then, a man wearing a hoodie pops out of nowhere he is staring at the World Championship which hangs over AJ's shoulder. The man is revealed to be The Cape Town Werewolf; Justin Gabriel.

Justin Gabriel

''Good job man. Looks like you were the one who came out on top out there. I'll be honest, I actually thought Dolph Ziggler had you at some point...but I must've been wrong. Anyway, my name Is Justin Gabriel.''

Gabriel offers a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:59 pm

Justin wrote:
John TPA wrote:

Just then, a man wearing a hoodie pops out of nowhere staring at the World Championship which hangs over AJ's shoulder. The man is revealed to be The Cape Town Werewolf; Justin Gabriel.

Justin Gabriel

''Good job man. Looks like you were the one who came out on top out there. I'll be honest, I actually thought Dolph Ziggler had you at some point...but I must've been wrong. Anyway, my name Is Justin Gabriel.''

[AJ Styles smiles and shakes his hand]

"Nice to meet you Justin, the names AJ Styles, but already know that. This is El Generico, and thanks man. Ziggler really had me on the ropes at some points but I just came home so fast. I feels good to hold the World Championship once again. But as soon I become champ people will be coming after me. And I am gathering you will be chasing after me now."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:04 pm

If Granger is gonna do the Cena/Rocky at SS I will drop Hardy for Cena
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:08 pm

John TPA wrote:
Justin wrote:
John TPA wrote:

Just then, a man wearing a hoodie pops out of nowhere staring at the World Championship which hangs over AJ's shoulder. The man is revealed to be The Cape Town Werewolf; Justin Gabriel.

Justin Gabriel

"Nice to meet you Justin, the names AJ Styles, but already know that. This is El Generico, and thanks man. Ziggler really had me on the ropes at some points but I just came home so fast. I feels good to hold the World Championship once again. But as soon I become champ people will be coming after me. And I am gathering you will be chasing after me now."

Justin Gabriel looks at Generico in disgust but still acts like he's a nice and charming guy.

Justin Gabriel

''Nice to meet you....anyway, you are correct. Actually, that is exactly why I'm here. Listen, I'm gonna make this nice and sweet....I respect you as a champion, but once me and you step foot in the ring with eachother all hell is going to break loose. This isn't a threat, but it is a promise...I am going to beat you but not only that...I'm gonna brutalize you and prove to the world that not only am I a fighter, but that I'm a pretty badass fighter!''

Justin smiles.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:10 pm

Cena is already taken sorry
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:11 pm

Justin wrote:

The crowd begin to boo as The Mexican Aristocrat walks out from the back. He is wearing his regular wrestling gear with a white towel hung around his shoulders. He then makes his way down the ramp as he walks up the steps and enters the ring. A crew member hands him a microphone as he puts the mic up to his lips with a smirk before speaking.

The Essence of Excellent | Alberto Del Rio

''My name....my name is Alberto Del Rio! Many of you people may know me, but many of you don't....what am I kidding everybody knows Alberto Del Rio! I am a two time WWE Champion! I am the best wrestler in the world! Ladies and gentlemen I am your future World Champion! My name....Is Albertoooo.....Deeeeeeel Riiiiiio! But you all, already know that! Anyway, I came out here not only to introduce myself, but to let each and everyone of you people know that I'm you're future champion. I am the best this business has got and I should be RIGHT NOW the WWE Champion.....but no! We have somebody named The Miz as the WWE champion! Foolish right? Like common, ain't he some soap opera or something? Like look at his name....''the miz''?... What in the world is that?! Now Alberto Del Rio is a good name but The Miz?!?!?! Ugh, but as I was saying...without me, the WWE would be boring. I'm not joking. You people say guys like Triple H, John Morrison and Randy Orton have talent? Well you all must not know what talent is...because I am certainly talented. For heaven sakes I am the best wrestler ever! And once I get my hands on that nobody named ''Miz''...things won't be looking good for you tough guy, cause I will be the guy standing over you with MY WWE Championship!-''

Just then, Del Rio gets cut off as _____ music begin to play.

TBC by whoever.

OT: Somebody reply to the promo. Please & thankyou.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:14 pm

Does anybody think I should switch Flair over to Stone Cold as the second in charge?
Would kinda make things with Vince a little interesting eh?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:17 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Cena is already taken sorry

Aw GAY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:18 pm

White guy wrote:
Does anybody think I should switch Flair over to Stone Cold as the second in charge?

no
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:19 pm

Cujo, The Cartoonist wrote:
White guy wrote:

no
Thanks nigger
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:24 pm

Flair could do the same thing.. WWE 2002 hmmmm?
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:26 pm

Nick MSN.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:27 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Flair could do the same thing.. WWE 2002 hmmmm?
Not as good, he's pretty much in the coffin
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:28 pm

Justin wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Justin wrote:
John TPA wrote:

Justin Gabriel

Justin Gabriel looks at Generico in disgust but still acts like he's a nice and charming guy.

Justin Gabriel

''Nice to meet you....anyway, you are correct. Actually, that is exactly why I'm here. Listen, I'm gonna make this nice and sweet....I respect you as a champion, but once me and you step foot in the ring with eachother all hell is going to break loose. This isn't a threat, but it is a promise...I am going to beat you but not only that...I'm gonna brutalize you and prove to the world that not only am I a fighter, but that I'm a pretty badass fighter!''

Justin smiles.

[AJ Styles grins knowing he has lilt a fire under Justin]

"That is good to hear, but you are not worth enough to fight me yet. Sure you can fight but everyone here can fight, You gotta earn your match with me. I just don't hand them out! [El pokes his tongue out] Good to see you will not hold back when you step into the ring with me. I proved why I hold this title now. I fight tooth and nail and I will be bleed out to hold this title high. Knowing you, you will not do that. Since you are a pretty boy and all"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:29 pm

Justin I will have HBK reply to ADR soon
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:30 pm

The same hooded figure that was in the Smackdown General Manager's office earlier walks passed AJ and Justin.

"You two will square off on Friday. If Justin wins he gets a Championship Match."

The hooded figure then walks off.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:35 pm

[AJ Styles turns around and chuckles]

"Wanna tell me who you are? I dislike my bosses walking around trying to be all super sneaky and stuff. Tell me or Justin sir pretty boy gets no match!"
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:35 pm

Well ... I kinda wanna get rid of someone.
Since Show is in a feud, Ill keep him, but I wanna drop Sheamus.
and pick up uhh ... iunno let me look .. and Granger, when you get a chance, message me bro!
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:36 pm

WHO SHOULD JOHN PICK UP?!

Hardy is like super gay and shit.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:37 pm

Btw, SP should jump into the rp with EL.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:38 pm

John, you will find out at the same time as everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:39 pm

Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:40 pm

[AJ Styles just chuckles before walking off with El.]

"I reckon we should go after the tag titles. You know more gold around our waits!"
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:42 pm

John TPA wrote:
Justin wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Justin wrote:
John TPA wrote:

Justin Gabriel

Justin Gabriel

Justin smiles.

[AJ Styles grins knowing he has lilt a fire under Justin]

"That is good to hear, but you are not worth enough to fight me yet. Sure you can fight but everyone here can fight, You gotta earn your match with me. I just don't hand them out! [El pokes his tongue out] Good to see you will not hold back when you step into the ring with me. I proved why I hold this title now. I fight tooth and nail and I will be bleed out to hold this title high. Knowing you, you will not do that. Since you are a pretty boy and all"

Justin stares at Genrico thinking to himself what a kid as he then looks back at AJ.

Justin Gabriel

''If Dolph Ziggler made it as far as he could....I could do the exact same thing but farther. You call me a pretty boy, I call you a nobody. Sure, you went out there and won but that proves nothing you want to know why? You beat a man that has done nothing in his life. You may call me a hypocrite, but that is not true. I'm just speaking the truth. Yes, I haven't held a single world title but nobody is stopping me from doing so and coming Friday, I will prove to the world why I should be under that spotlight. I am sick and tired of people treating me like shit, I looked up to Wade Barrett almost half my career, I tried my best to get him under that spotlight but he failed to do so. Look where he's at now. I am ready to make an impact, and that is starting with you. I promise the world, that sooner or later....I will be the World Heavyweight Champion.''.[/i]

Last edited by Justin on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 31 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37 ... 44  Next