The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"

Go down 
+20
Jarrett
Nova
BEAST MODE
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Sam
TJ
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Cyrus T
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Bleed Green
fuck
Karl
Jigsaw*
Jericho
Styles
Harold
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:15 pm

::HAVE FAITH IN ME::
EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 20 4185_1_42488
Pic Base is Tom Pelphrey

PERSONAL INFO
- Jason Smith Valence

In-Ring Name:
- Jason Valence
- Ethan King [Used Once In Indys]

Nick Names:
- The Highlight Reel
- Equal Valence
- King of His Ring
- Lucky Dime
- Your Worst Nightmare
- The Invention of Perfection
- Mr.Mystery
- The Man of 100 Wonders
- The Dream
- The Champion
- Don't Mess With [goes before name]

Hometown:
- Albany, New York

Has Lived In:
- Colorado [Moved With Father At 15
- Ohio [Moved at 18 To Friends House
- Florida [Wrestled There For A Month

Billed From:
- New York City, New York

Birth Date:
- January 13th, 1982

Height:
- 6 foot 2 inches

Weight:
- 248 pounds

Alignment:
- Heel

IN-RING INFO

Wrestling Style:
- Hardcore
- Showman
- High Paced

Wrestling Abilities:
- Speed: 4
- Technical: 1
- Power: 5
- Brawling: 2
- Charisma: 3

Trained By:
- Local Albany School
- Florida School For The Future

Theme Song:
- Hollywood Undead - Paradise Lost

Finishers:
- Vital Measures [Spinning Unprettier]
- Laser Point [Have challenger in a upside down RHO stance and throw them over in a rainbow shape hitting an RKO into a crossface]

Signatures:
- Jagged Spiral [Lightening Spiral]
- Breaking Point [Anaconda Vice]
- Whiplash [Mic-Check]

Moveset:
- SnapBack [CK3]
- NY Bomb [Texas Tower Bomb]
- Hail Mary Kick [Pele Kick]
- Lightening Shock [Barry White Driver]
- Step-Up Enzuigiri
- Guillotine [RKO]
- Clothesline [Clothesline From Hell]
- Exclamation Mark [EVO]
- Night Night [Player's Kick]
- Overcastle
- STF [Stuff That Fucksyouup]
- Moonsault [Lionsault]
- Big Boot

Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:25 pm

Daniel Evans is chilling in his locker room, preparing to resurge his career. He is wearing a Detroit Lions jersey, apparently favoring the team because of it's closeness to Canada or some shit like that.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:31 pm

Cyrus Black is watching ECCW Television. He's fast-forwarding through the Harry Jones-Jarrett Calloway bull crap, since it doesn't matter (especially considering what Cyrus already knows about the ECCW-EFNW War). However, he is rather entertained by the discussion between two of his pupils: Casey Anomaly and Angel. It's at this point that someone in a fit of stupidity turns off his TV and demands his attention.

TBC by Anybody
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:56 pm

[Kevin Evans is sitting outside Cyrus locker room you know just chilling not causing trouble he is just reading his book and his title is around his waist.. unless Cyrus Black has something to say about it]
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:02 pm

John TPA wrote:
[Kevin Evans is sitting outside Cyrus locker room you know just chilling not causing trouble he is just reading his book and his title is around his waist.. unless Cyrus Black has something to say about it]

Then, IN A FLASH! Cyrus opens the door and grabs Kevin and pulls him inside, locking the door behind him. Cyrus tosses Kevin to the floor, grabs a chair, and sets it above his chest and has a seat.

Cyrus Black: Who sent you?! Harry? Jarrett? Travis? The Jerichos? Who sent you to take me out and steal my information?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:08 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
John TPA wrote:

Then, IN A FLASH! Cyrus opens the door and grabs Kevin and pulls him inside, locking the door behind him. Cyrus tosses Kevin to the floor, grabs a chair, and sets it above his chest and has a seat.

Cyrus Black: Who sent you?! Harry? Jarrett? Travis? The Jerichos? Who sent you to take me out and steal my information?

Surge walks in with a paddle and a blow torch.

"Weeaboo..."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:12 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[Kevin Evans is on his back and is staring at the crazy Cyrus who is above him]

"What can't a guy sit outside and read his book? I have no beef with you Black. Hell I am on the same page with you about the EFNW - ECCW battle. I could not careless who wins. But I am just as interested as you are to find out more information about it. Even I don't give a shit about whole War I would like have some info on it you know? But Cyrus I have respect Harry Jones and I have no beef with him. I know Jarrett, Travis and The Jerichos would love your info but I work for no one. Hell a noble champion like myself [Evans touches his belt] would not SELL OUT! Now would you kindly let me stand up we can have a talk"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:15 pm

John TPA wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
John TPA wrote:

"What can't a guy sit outside and read his book? I have no beef with you Black. Hell I am on the same page with you about the EFNW - ECCW battle. I could not careless who wins. But I am just as interested as you are to find out more information about it. Even I don't give a shit about whole War I would like have some info on it you know? But Cyrus I have respect Harry Jones and I have no beef with him. I know Jarrett, Travis and The Jerichos would love your info but I work for no one. Hell a noble champion like myself [Evans touches his belt] would not SELL OUT! Now would you kindly let me stand up we can have a talk"

Cyrus thinks about it for a moment before standing up and taking the chair off Kevin's chest. Cyrus, however, looks over at Surge.

Cyrus Black: Be on standby...just in case.

Cyrus waits for Kevin to get to his feet before asking.

Cyrus Black: Why were you outside my locker room? You couldn't find somewhere else to read?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:24 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
John TPA wrote:

Cyrus thinks about it for a moment before standing up and taking the chair off Kevin's chest. Cyrus, however, looks over at Surge.

Cyrus Black: Why were you outside my locker room? You couldn't find somewhere else to read?

[Kevin Evans shoots a glance over at the Paddle/Blow Torch Surge before staring at Cyrus again]

"Well down this end of the arena it is actually fairly quite and stuff no Travis screaming about something every ten seconds of the hour. And I like to read here as I can actually think because my locker room is noise as fuck. But back on topic, why exactly are you trying find out info about the war? I thought you were all about not giving a shit about things that involve The Jones, Jarrett and The Jericho's."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:34 pm

John TPA wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[Kevin Evans shoots a glance over at the Paddle/Blow Torch Surge before staring at Cyrus again]

"Well down this end of the arena it is actually fairly quite and stuff no Travis screaming about something every ten seconds of the hour. And I like to read here as I can actually think because my locker room is noise as fuck. But back on topic, why exactly are you trying find out info about the war? I thought you were all about not giving a shit about things that involve The Jones, Jarrett and The Jericho's."

Cyrus Black: That was before Harry and Travis completely ignored me and decided that I wasn't "good" enough to end the war my-damn-self. I don't like being ignored. Besides, based on what I've learned so far, the longer this charade goes on the worst it'll be for both companies.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:34 pm

Surge is doing kip-ups in his locker room while shouting, "Woopwoopwoopwoopwoop!!"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:43 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
John TPA wrote:

Cyrus Black: That was before Harry and Travis completely ignored me and decided that I wasn't "good" enough to end the war my-damn-self. I don't like being ignored. Besides, based on what I've learned so far, the longer this charade goes on the worst it'll be for both companies.

[Evans nods before grinning]

"I am just waiting for the big crash to happen. I know you can feel it Cyrus, EFNW and ECCW will grumble to the ground not because of the war but because of the two owners. Those two will butt heads even after this war is done. But have you learned so far Black? I have learned a little bit of it but not very much."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:49 pm

Cyrus scowls.

Cyrus Black: I know enough to get the entire locker room and the fans to want the Jones Family, the Jerichos, and Jarrett's heads. Still, I need more concrete information, and I need time on EFNW TV to disclose what I know. So far, I've been stopped by Tim Lucker and Travis tossing me a match against Surge.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:55 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus scowls.

Cyrus Black: I know enough to get the entire locker room and the fans to want the Jones Family, the Jerichos, and Jarrett's heads. Still, I need more concrete information, and I need time on EFNW TV to disclose what I know. So far, I've been stopped by Tim Lucker and Travis tossing me a match against Surge.

[Kevin Evans notices Cyrus is scowling at him]

"I would be right into the whole "info" if I was not dealing with the poof Michael Dejesus and dealing people asking me if I have another side to me which I don't. Why can't you just gate crash EFNW TV and let shit fly? Nothing can stop you. Sure you got Timmy on your tail but he really no threat to you. Sure he is a crazy fucker but still. And you get a match with Surge how is that helping Travis? That is only stalling the time."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:59 pm

John TPA wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus scowls.

"I would be right into the whole "info" if I was not dealing with the poof Michael Dejesus and dealing people asking me if I have another side to me which I don't. Why can't you just gate crash EFNW TV and let shit fly? Nothing can stop you. Sure you got Timmy on your tail but he really no threat to you. Sure he is a crazy fucker but still. And you get a match with Surge how is that helping Travis? That is only stalling the time."

Cyrus Black: It's Surge. If I don't focus totally on my match, I can't beat him. And if I'm focused on one thing, I can't be focused on exposing the Truth about the stupidity of ECCW-EFNW's little war. And I could handle Lucker if he would actually show up and let me kill him, but he's like a friggin' sniper. Oh, and the reason I can't just hijack the broadcast is because somebody somewhere will either cut to commerical, cut my mic, or just send Lucker out after me.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:14 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus scowls.

Cyrus Black: It's Surge. If I don't focus totally on my match, I can't beat him. And if I'm focused on one thing, I can't be focused on exposing the Truth about the stupidity of ECCW-EFNW's little war. And I could handle Lucker if he would actually show up and let me kill him, but he's like a friggin' sniper. Oh, and the reason I can't just hijack the broadcast is because somebody somewhere will either cut to commerical, cut my mic, or just send Lucker out after me.

[Evans nods and scans his locker room]

"True. What you say about focusing on your match is very true. If you don't you will staring at the lights. Look you can handle Surge but Lucker as you say is a Sniper and will only strike if you try to bring down the burning hammer. Why don't you just cut a big ass open mike thing and talk about your findings and draw him out. Sure EFNW will try to cut your mike but that's why you have a spare mike that is not feeding off EFNW power. Has worked for me in the past when I was actually undermined Travis a bit he tried to cut me off. And if you are so worried about someone stuffing up your open mike. TAKE OVER the whole ship. Duct tape Travis to the chair and take over for the night. Could work well in your favor."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:49 pm

John TPA wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus scowls.

"True. What you say about focusing on your match is very true. If you don't you will staring at the lights. Look you can handle Surge but Lucker as you say is a Sniper and will only strike if you try to bring down the burning hammer. Why don't you just cut a big ass open mike thing and talk about your findings and draw him out. Sure EFNW will try to cut your mike but that's why you have a spare mike that is not feeding off EFNW power. Has worked for me in the past when I was actually undermined Travis a bit he tried to cut me off. And if you are so worried about someone stuffing up your open mike. TAKE OVER the whole ship. Duct tape Travis to the chair and take over for the night. Could work well in your favor."

Cyrus mulls it over.

Cyrus Black: I would need help...
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:59 pm

Surge is watching the news...

EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 20 F-ingFunny-7-10-10-270x120

"I like those odds. I like them a lot.", he says to himself.

Quote :
70%? It's about to be 100%...

Quote :
Settle down there, Orange, I get first shot.

Quote :
Fuck both y'all, I'm the one who's gonna be rapin' people.

"Shut the Hell up, talking colors, I'm trying to watch the news.", Surge retorts.

He keeps watching the news.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:19 am

Cyrus T wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus scowls.

Cyrus mulls it over.

[Evans shoots a smirk before offering his hand]

"I will gladly help you on your quest to bring the truth to light Black. So what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:17 am

Hazza, add Jason Valence to the roster please.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:04 pm

John TPA wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus scowls.

Cyrus mulls it over.

"I will gladly help you on your quest to bring the truth to light Black. So what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:59 pm

John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus scowls.

Cyrus mulls it over.

Cyrus looks at Evan's outstretched hand, but doesn't shake it.

Cyrus Black: You really want the war to end? It seems to have benefited you greatly...

Cyrus taps on Evan's title belt.

Cyrus Black: Truth only knows what'll happen if the war ends and more focus is put on the titles themselves.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:06 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus scowls.

Cyrus mulls it over.

Cyrus looks at Evan's outstretched hand, but doesn't shake it.

Cyrus Black: You really want the war to end? It seems to have benefited you greatly...

Cyrus taps on Evan's title belt.

Cyrus Black: Truth only knows what'll happen if the war ends and more focus is put on the titles themselves.

[Kevin leaves his hand where it is and looks at his title before looking at Cyrus]

"I wish the war never started Cyrus. It is tearing apart the companies, I become champion without the help of the war I just fought people who were willing to fight for the hell of it. Kinda like what we did back in Daniel's era hm Cyrus?"

[Evans can see a little grin appear on Cyrus lips before it disappears]

"When the war is over Cyrus the real fun starts and you will have a clear path to the top of EFNW, is that outcome you want Black?"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:14 pm

Cyrus's smirk twists to look a bit more sadistic.

Cyrus Black: What I want is irrelevant to the matter at hand and, more importantly, none of your business. If you want to lend a hand ending the war, then fine.

Cyrus looks at Kevin's outstretched hand for a couple of seconds.

Cyrus Black: You know I'm not going to shake your hand, right? No offense, but I'm a bit strung out from all this horse crap and I'm not about to fully trust anybody.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:26 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus's smirk twists to look a bit more sadistic.

Cyrus Black: What I want is irrelevant to the matter at hand and, more importantly, none of your business. If you want to lend a hand ending the war, then fine.

Cyrus looks at Kevin's outstretched hand for a couple of seconds.

Cyrus Black: You know I'm not going to shake your hand, right? No offense, but I'm a bit strung out from all this horse crap and I'm not about to fully trust anybody.

[Kevin evil smirk appears as he puts his hand into his pocket and just evilly chuckles]

"So wound up Black! Trust is pretty useful at times like this. You see when you are cornered yes you will get cornered at one stage in this war when you trying to take it down, what if that person who is trying to get your trust right now just wants to I don't know? Just let you get ripped apart. Think about it Cyrus.."

[Evans places his title around his waist again]

"Good to see you are playing your cards close to your chest and good to see you have not changed since the last time I saw your face here in EFNW still not letting anyone into your head or better terms your world. But Black as I am mulling over what you said about the war I still come to the same outcome why? You could of just steered clear of this war like I WAS doing. But you are trying to stop it. Why? I thought the great old Cyrus would of just stepped back and let those fools clash and then swoop in and pick up the pieces. Not the old Cyrus I know."

[Evans evilly chuckles]

"I don't get it, what have you got to gain?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next