The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)

Go down 
+9
American Wolf
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
fuck
Styles
Mesa
LegendOfCasey
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Cyrus T
TJ
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bozo
Jobber
Jobber

AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:41 pm

Is this active? Because I don't see any shows? Or is it in another thread?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:02 am

Cyrus T: He's BACK! wrote:
Shade wrote:
Cyrus looks at Dan with an incredulous look.
Cyrus Black: Another nickname? And since when did you care about stealing the show? For as long as I've known you, you've always been about money, fame, and bitches. Not once did you give two shits about actually putting on a memorable performance for the fans. If anything, you only steal the show just to sate your own ego.

Dan: except for the fact a few thing have changed, you see I now have a sponsor ship with Lucozade which brings me in more money and fame then ever, and well to be honest I am now building myself a legacy so it is my mission to have as many 5 star matches as possible, besides if I impress the crowd I impress the Women.

Cyrus fakes a sigh of relief.

Cyrus Black: Oh, that's good. Hate to think that you had decided to be selfless for once in your life. In the end it's all about the money and women with you...that's comforting to know.

Dan: well actually Cyrus a few things have changed, you see if you would have listened to what I just said I was joking about the women thing as well quite frankly I am married now not that it is any of you business, but look let's face it watch my tag match and see me do all the work and see me pin, no infact watch the match and see me pin both Will and Surge at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:24 pm

Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:
Cyrus Black: Another nickname? And since when did you care about stealing the show? For as long as I've known you, you've always been about money, fame, and bitches. Not once did you give two shits about actually putting on a memorable performance for the fans. If anything, you only steal the show just to sate your own ego.

Dan: except for the fact a few thing have changed, you see I now have a sponsor ship with Lucozade which brings me in more money and fame then ever, and well to be honest I am now building myself a legacy so it is my mission to have as many 5 star matches as possible, besides if I impress the crowd I impress the Women.

Cyrus Black: Oh, that's good. Hate to think that you had decided to be selfless for once in your life. In the end it's all about the money and women with you...that's comforting to know.

Dan: well actually Cyrus a few things have changed, you see if you would have listened to what I just said I was joking about the women thing as well quite frankly I am married now not that it is any of you business, but look let's face it watch my tag match and see me do all the work and see me pin, no infact watch the match and see me pin both Will and Surge at the same time.

Cyrus Black: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA! Married? How in the hell did you convince someone to marry you? After all you're...you!
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:31 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:

Cyrus Black: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA! Married? How in the hell did you convince someone to marry you? After all you're...you!

Dan: I think there was some luck involved you know and well yeah Luck, which is quite funnily enough what anyone who competes with me in the ring needs to be able to walk again afterwards.

[Dan then does his trademard hyena laugh]
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:46 pm

I've been pretty busy for the past while, as I'm sure you guys have noticed. But, with Easter long weekend, I get to do nothing for half a week. Awesome...
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:39 pm

Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:

Dan: I think there was some luck involved you know and well yeah Luck, which is quite funnily enough what anyone who competes with me in the ring needs to be able to walk again afterwards.

Cyrus, still in disbelief, asks:

Cyrus Black: So who in hell's name is Mrs. Maskell?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:05 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:

[Dan looks a bit surprised at the question]

Dan: why do you want to know? your not exactly gonna like be invited round for dinner.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:47 pm

Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:

[Dan looks a bit surprised at the question]

Dan: why do you want to know? your not exactly gonna like be invited round for dinner.

Cyrus Black: Why not? I'd bring dessert. Come on, what's the harm in telling me?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:15 pm

[Dan gets another look of surprise]

Dan: your actually serious aren't you?

[Dan then pulls his phone out of his pocket and shows Cyrus a photo of Dan standing next to a girl(9.5 out of 10) outside a church]

Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:19 pm

Shade wrote:

[Dan then pulls his phone out of his pocket and shows Cyrus a photo of Dan standing next to a girl(9.5 out of 10) outside a church]

Cyrus looks at the picture.

Cyrus Black: Not bad at all, Dan. I'm mildly impressed. So, how'd you pull it off? Drugs? Cash? Or good old-fashioned lying-your-****-off?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:24 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Shade wrote:

Cyrus Black: Not bad at all, Dan. I'm mildly impressed. So, how'd you pull it off? Drugs? Cash? Or good old-fashioned lying-your-****-off?

Dan: actually none of the three, instead a old school friend impressed with my maturity which is what lead to this.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:38 pm

Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Shade wrote:

Dan: actually none of the three, instead a old school friend impressed with my maturity which is what lead to this.

Cyrus stares at Dan blankly, obviously not believing the "maturity" line.

Cyrus Black: No, seriously...how'd you do it?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:41 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Shade wrote:

Dan: fine, this may surprise you but, it was my sense of humour which won her over.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:44 pm

Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Shade wrote:

Dan: fine, this may surprise you but, it was my sense of humour which won her over.

Cyrus shrugs, willing to buy that over "maturity."

Cyrus Black: Well, as long as she isn't chained up in your basement held against her will, I'm somewhat happy for you.

Cyrus pauses, but adds:

Cyrus Black: I'd still like to pummel you if I get the chance to again, you limey bastard.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:52 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Shade wrote:

Cyrus Black: Well, as long as she isn't chained up in your basement held against her will, I'm somewhat happy for you.

Cyrus pauses, but adds:

Cyrus Black: I'd still like to pummel you if I get the chance to again, you limey bastard.

Dan: you know that is what I like about you Cyrus, you always were a dreamer.

[Dan then laughs and leaves the locker room]
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:21 pm

Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Shade wrote:

Cyrus pauses, but adds:

OOC: Maskell one-liners - classic.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:30 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Shade wrote:

Cyrus pauses, but adds:

OOC: Maskell one-liners - classic.

OFF: Just like the old days. Ah, memories...okay, I'm over it.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:32 pm

Surge is in his office, sleeping. Blah.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:07 pm

Marik you gunna do a show? Cause Im thinking about permanantly busting this joint for the clique. And this is the only place I'm somewhat active in RP-wise
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:13 pm

Well, brah, Imma have to talk to TJ...but he doesn't seem to be around. What a piece of crap. I've been thinking the same too, though. We'll see, man. Answer on MSN, by the way...
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:01 pm

so this is not happening
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:57 pm

Prolly not... Eh, life goes on...
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 5:17 pm

GOOD NEWS! TJ'S BACK! WE'RE DOING STUFF...RIGHT NOW!
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 5:48 pm

AIDS ZONE RESULTS

Twista XL b. Cyrus Black (9:12):
Both opponents had a strong showing in the match. But ultimately Twista got the upper hand and ended the match with the Twisting Out.

Hero Man b. Christian Storm (6:49):
Before the match, Hero Man ran around the ring in true superhero fashion. This lasted for a good minute until Storm stopped him with a clothesline. Beatdown continued until Hero Man activated his Superhero abilities and beat the living **** out of Storm for the win. Storm looked on as Hero Man "flew" to the back. It looked like George Bush doing the "zoom zoom zoom" thing.

*Promo backstage that shows Will and Surge plowing two ladies identified as Mrs. Anomaly and Mrs. Maskell*

Ali Fernando b. Ace (5:00)
Somewhat more of a one-sided match. For a good 30 seconds Ace had a strong showing but in the end he screwed up and paid for it. After the match Ali Fernando beat Ace down a little more and left his bloody **** in the ring.

*Cut to backstage where we see Twista XL laid out on the floor as medics tend to him. Cyrus Black is seen looking on with a grin on his face*

Vinny Smith b. Trenton York (7:28)
Even match, both sides had good offense. Match ended quickly as Vinny rolled up an unsuspecting York to gain the win. After the match Smith and York shook hands only for York to low blow Vinny and walk out apathetically.

Will Williams and Surge b. Dan Maskell and Casey Anomaly (15:11)
Highlight of the night came in this match. All different types of wrestling maneuvers were performed, if you missed this then you are not a wrestling fan. Finish came when Surge hit the Psycho Driver on Anomaly while Maskell and Williams spilled onto the outside of the ring and fought. Both men afterwards went inside the ring again and thanked the audience for coming. They then said that titles would soon be introduced, so the roster should watch out for that.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:20 pm

Casey Anomaly
*is holding his head after his loss*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next